The Beach (FF/F, MF/F) Completed - Final chapter 3rd April

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

RopeBunny wrote: 3 years ago Well written as always, plenty of twists to hold the interest.
Absolutely:) Fine Cliffhanger 😀
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Chapter 15:

“You!” Zoe’s eyes widen “What are you doing here?”

Laura stammered “What, no! Helena can explain. I, I, I didn’t know”

“Oh her, I put a call to reception to get her away, I’ve been teasing Carlos all week and didn’t want anyone else breaking his seal…oh” she stood in front of Laura, seeing her topless, tied, spread and covered in the evidence of her deed.

“Fucks sake, I take all those precautions and the first day I’m away you turn into a bondage slut!” Zoe landed a stinging slap across her friend’s face.

“Please, please, I didn’t know” Laura protested “Let me go, and I’ll tell you”

“You’ve some explaining to do, that’s for sure!” Zoe turned, grabbing a pair of Carlos’ socks from the bed, and stuffing them into Laura’s mouth, securing them with the cord from the bath robe. Grabbing the spare bathrobe she slung this over the bound girl’s shoulders and unclipping the link between the ankle cuffs. “Come with me now” she dragged her friend back to their room.

Laura was fearful as she stumbled along behind her friend back to their room - this was now twice in a matter of days that she’d angered her unintentionally. Pushing her into the room, Zoe dragged open the wardrobe door, kicking their suitcases out of the way angrily before pulling the robe off her friend. Pulling her into the wardrobe, Laura’s wrists are pulled up to the rail, forcing her to bend forward in a strict strappado whilst her ankles were refastened together.

Looking down at the floor, Laura was stunned when suddenly Zoe slapped both her cheeks 5 times with the words “Stop, stealing, my, men” between each strike. The wardrobe door was slid across, leaving Laura in darkness with tears forming in her eyes.

She heard the door of their apartment slam, as Zoe stalked across the resort.

Laura tried to adjust her position, her shoulders already starting to ache from their forced position above her head. She had to keep herself bent forwards, not just from the low roof of the wardrobe, but the angle of her arms. She tried to shift the placement of her ankles, but couldn’t find a comfortable spot. Working the socks around her mouth, she began to wonder what next.

Almost laughing to herself at how the holiday had borne out - she’d now been in bondage for most of it, vibrated, spanked, slapped and yet...she wasn’t hating it, although she hoped she wasn’t spending the night here. If Zoe did get what she wanted from Carlos then she might be here until lunchtime tomorrow.

It did seem like they had a date planned though, so maybe Zoe would pop back and release her between courses, or send Helena to keep her company. Laura shivered as she thought of spending more time with Helena. The rep had seemed almost rude when she’d checked them in….but had certainly found ways of pushing her buttons so far. Is this what she wanted? Was she going to leave this holiday as a rope bunny? Or even still friends with Zoe?

Short update - leading towards a finale? Will it be a happy ending for Laura? Will she be stuck here? [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]RopeBunny[/mention] [mention]Unknown Abductor[/mention]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Laura deserves a happy end ,:)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Laura deserves a happy end ,:)
And Zoe deserves whatever Helena can think up.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

My opinion exactly :D
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Chapter 16:

Laura sought to find a comfortable position, and found a relatively tolerable one by shuffling her feet backwards and sticking her rear out. At least noone could see her here, she thought. Around 30 minutes had passed (although was difficult to tell in the dark, she heard a key turning in the door, and a high pitched voice call ‘housekeeping’ and then giggling. The closet door was swung open and Laura turned to see Helena standing there, back in her reps outfit.

“Well now, what do we see here?” Helena asked, as she laid a bag on the floor in the closet. “Just can’t get enough of being tied can you?!” she smirked as she removed the cloth from Laura’s mouth.

“Pl-please?” Laura moaned “Please can I be let go?” she pleaded.

“I leave you alone for 10 minutes, and this is what mess you get into, and” Helena laughs

Laura blushes. “Please Helena, at least give me some relief!”

“Oh come on, I know you love this!” looking between Laura’s legs, receiving a groan in reply, and she grins widely.

“Zoe told me you needed a punishment, but I’m not sure how to do that for someone who’s such a delightful rope bunny as you!” she rummaged in the bag, until she emerged with a metal chain with clamps on the end. “But, I have something that will keep you occupied for the next couple of hours at least whilst my shift finishes, and then….well, then you’ll have quite the night I think”

“Please...ok” Laura tried to pull against her bonds, but then shivered and started to let out some short breathed moans as Helena started to rub her sensitive nipples between her fingers, feeling herself start to succumb to her feelings and close her eyes. “Please can you….” she started to say.

“Wanting this?” Helena held up the wand vibrator, and embarrassed at herself, Laura nodded. “Well, ok then, if you insist” Helena pushed the head of the wand against the crotch of Laura’s bikini, and using rope, firmly fastened it in place, secured to her thighs. Testing it, she was rewarded with a moan and a closing of the eyes from the bound girl.

“But, given this isn’t really a punishment…” taking advantage of Laura closing her eyes she quickly fastened the metal clamps onto the poor girls nipples, bringing a high pitched yelp. “Now, now, this is supposed to be uncomfortable!” she said as she dropped the chain pulling again on Laura’s nipples, causing a whimper.

“Right, what is going to happen over the next 2 hours is this - the vibrator will come on for 1-3 minutes every 20 minutes. I’m leaving your window wide open, and the closet door closed, but you need to be quiet, otherwise someone will find you.” Helena giggled as Laura groaned “I finish my shift in 2 hours, and then need to get you out of here, before Zoe returns with Carlos and I guess you'd want to be out of the way of that!”

With that, Helena clipped a weight onto the chain, and pushed it, causing it to swing and pull further on the tender tips. As she left eht room, the vibrator kicked in for the first time, and Laura tried to jump out of it’s way.

Over the next two hours, Laura tried in vain to shake the clamps off - they just pulled further and further; to pull her arms free; and finally to try and succumb to the tease of the vibrator. Even grinding against it wasn’t enough to push her to orgasm as the strain on her body, and the minimal time it was on counted against her.

“Miss me” Helena called as she entered the room.

“Please, thank you, let me go” Laura pleaded as the vibrator kicked back in again, bringing a moan from her lips and her eyes began to roll.

“Oh, and where would the fun be in that!” Helena answered, flicking the vibrator off, and unclipping the clamps, bringing a muffled grunt from Laura. “I’m going to unfasten you from here, then I have plans for you tonight…”

Helena unclipped the cuffs, and allowed Laura to stretch for the first time in hours. “Now, grab a dress, go and tidy yourself up and I want you outside in 10 minutes.”
Last edited by tickletied84 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Yeah, this is fiction, I get it... but WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG with Helena? She's acting worse than a drunk frat boy. Okay, she may like Laura and all that, but she has... consent issues, to put it mildly.

Rant over. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago Yeah, this is fiction, I get it... but WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG with Helena? She's acting worse than a drunk frat boy. Okay, she may like Laura and all that, but she has... consent issues, to put it mildly.

Rant over. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Yup, fair point [mention]NotSeen[/mention] I hadn't intended for it to read like that. Have edited, and apologies.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Chapter 17:

Laura grabbed a yellow summer dress, and scampered into the bathroom. Quickly washing herself, she tied her hair back simply to save time and after a spray of perfume was outside and saw Helena checking her phone.

“Well now, don’t you scrub up well” Helena started walking off towards the main complex. Laura scampered to catch up with the older woman, and followed her into an empty apartment.

Helena stopped, in front of a chair, and then indicated to Laura to take a seat. Laura giggled, then sighed and sat on the chair. Helena took the ropes and fastened Laura’s arms behind her, forcing her to arch her back shortly. Her ankles and knees were tied to the chair legs, and a final rope fastened her waist against the back of the chair.

“So, what are we doing here?” Laura asked, excited but resigned to further bondage. “What happens to me now? I mean, I know you want me out of the way of Zoe, but….” she stopped as she saw the wicked grin on Helena’s face.

“Now, you see we have a very special guest arriving in the morning, and I think you can be just the package for him.”

Laura paused. “What?!”

Helena grinned “And even better, I see that you are friends on facebook - a secret crush maybe?”

Laura gulped “What? Who? Why?” she pulled against the bonds.

“Well, he came here last year, and he had fun tying me up...however he’s not my type really, so I said I’d look out for someone that fitted his bill. And then I find a little rope bunny like you, and find you’re in the same city back at home...Could be the start of a beautiful relationship for you?” She placed a sleep mask over Laura’s eyes.

“Now, I need to get some rest before he arrives, but don’t worry, I’ll be back to further prepare you in the morning.” Suddenly Helena pulls the front of Laura’s dress down, exposing her breasts. “Just to make sure you don’t shout for help - there’s only male staff on tonight. Don’t worry, I’ll be back” she laughed as she closed the door, leaving Laura bound in the darkness..

Laura fretted, worried and pulled against the bonds. True Helena had pushed her boundaries over the last few days, but she hadn’t been harmed. Relieved that she would be kept safe, and may have found someone to tie her when she gets back home. Contented by this thought, and the exhaustion of the day, she drifted off to sleep.

Early the next morning, Laura found herself being shaken awake by Helena, and the ropes around her loosened. “Come on now, bathroom, freshen up and then let’s get you fully prepared”

Bleary eyed, Laura stretched her limbs and then did the necessaries before returning to the grand bedroom. “Wow, is this like an executive suite?” she asked Helena who just grinned in reply.

“Well, for VIPs I guess!” she laughed “But the bed is comfier than most - hop up and I’ll show you!”

Warily Laura climbed onto the bed, smoothing her dress out underneath her. “Why do I get the feeling I’m being tied to the bed?”

“Clever girl, you catch on quickly” Helena winked at her. “Now, stretch yourself out, and then let’s get you comfy”

The next few minutes were spent with Helena fastening Laura into a spreadeagle onto the bed, with restraints around her wrists, elbows, ankles and knees. Finally a pillow was placed under the small of her back, forcing her hips up.

“Comfortable?” Helena asked and Laura responded with a nod as she pulled slightly against the restraints.

Helena then climbed on a chair, and began to fasten a rope to the fan above the bed. “And now for your entertainment for the morning” she smiled as she fastened the infamous wand vibrator to the end of the rope, resting it against Laura’s crotch as she switched it onto low. “Now, I bet you’re fit to bursting after the last few days” she grinned as Laura’s eyes went wide, and she let out a moan, and started to circle her pelvis in response.

“However, I wouldn’t want to make it too easy for you” Helena winked and then pulled the pillow out, leaving the vibrator hanging centimetres above Laura’s crotch. Laura cursed and raised her hips towards the vibrator, having to hold position to avoid knocking it away.

“Right, I think our guest should be arriving in about an hour, I’m sure he’ll be glad to see you! Let’s see how much fun you can have before then though” Helena flicked the wand onto maximum and then left the room, glancing at the squirming girl she left behind.

The penultimate chapter....what is next in store?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

So far, I have read the first 6 chapters. Kudos for labeling your chapters by the way. Poor Laura, trials and tribulations are heaped her way. She is a surprisingly good sport about it all. It seems that most of your readers lean to wishing tribulations on Zoe. I do also but want Laura to have a turn at Helena too! I'll be continuing the reading of this story.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The old dangling vibrator trick. It has been many many years since I have read of that. It is too bad that Hollywood doesn't have the cojones to show a scene like this. I still think that Helena and Zoe need a good taste of tugs. Is Laura finally going to meet someone worthy of her?
Spy Task Force Completed
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Chapter 18:

Laura sighed, and settled into her predicament. If she gently flexed her hips she could rest the vibrator in just the perfect spot, but any more movement swung the vibrator away and then she had to wait for the pendulum effect to stop. In addition, the stress of holding this position started to take it’s strain. However, the high speed of the wand started to do it’s work, even in the short spells. After what felt like hours, she finally found a comfortable position resting against the wand and she held her breath as slowly, finally….release. She quietly yelped as finally she orgasmed, pushing herself firmly against the wand for as long as she could hold herself still before flopping back onto the bed, spent and a glow inside her.

“God, I needed that” she said to herself, enjoying the post-orgasmic feeling as she recuperated on the bed. However, the buzzing of the toy drew her in, and she wondered if she could try again. Waiting until her sensitivity had reduced she arched her hips again and moaned instantly as the touch of the vibrator brought immediate pleasure. ‘Helena really knows how to make me work for it’ she thought as she struggled to hold position again to push her towards another release.

She managed to push herself to a further orgasm, and was considering trying for a fourth when suddenly the door opened, and she turned towards the door, and she goggled.

“Matt!” she let out a cry of confusion, joy and frustration. The newcomer into the room dropped his bag and walked slowly over to the bound girl, still arching her back and covered in sheen of sweat and glowing.

“Always said I’d track you down again Laura” he grinned widely. “But first, it looks like you need some help here!” Swifty he lifted her rear, pushing the wand against her until she exploded again into a final orgasm and then he laid her down onto the bed.

“Matt, why? How?” she smiled through a haze as she slumped onto the bed.

“Shh, there’s plenty of time for questions, and we’ve got what...10 years of catching up to do?” the male started to untie her, and wrapped his arms around her.

3 days later on a flight over the Atlantic

Zoe turns to her friend. “So, enjoy the holiday then?”

Laura turns bright red. “Yes, I might even have had more enjoyment than you?”

The two burst into giggles and ignore the glances of the air stewards as they take a drink of their extortionately priced G&Ts. Resting her head on her friend’s shoulder Laura spoke. “Thanks for this holiday Zoe, I know it got out of control at times, but I’ve now found a new interest, and reconnected with my childhood sweetheart who fills me with joy”

Zoe snorted with laughed “Fills you completely hey?”

Laughing at her own joke, she grinned as her teasing was is responded to with a gentle punch on her arm as the seatbelt sign flicking on signalled their arrival back in the UK.

Fin.

Apologies to those of you that wanted more of Zoe and Helena tied up, but had the ending planned for a while, and this felt an appropriate way to 'tie' things up.

Thank you all for your support for my first 'proper' story - particular [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention] for the initial idea and inspiration.
[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]RopeBunny[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Unknown Abductor[/mention] , [mention]Bandit666[/mention]
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Your ending is of course your privilege. Us readers, equally, can dream also. Good and well written tale. Hope to see you writing again soon.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic