Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Winona is having a Happy Birthday. Mike and Sheila seem to be having fun as well. It's nice when everybody is having fun.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good to see some innocent fun, after all the tension and drama, the Characters went through. Also good to know that the Head of Gang was arrested also, so Linda and Alicia seem to be safe. I liked the Scarf Bondage Wynona was subjected to and I can´t wait to read about Roberts and Lindas Reunion. This Chapter was a nice change of pace, more quiet.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great creative update. Love the bed bondage. Winona is in a tight spot. I would have loved it being a Murphy Bed so they can hide her and reveal her whenever. Maybe move her later as part of the birthday surprise. Invite a crowd while having Winona tied on a Murphy bed with the grand reveal being the surprise to the Winona and the crowd at the same time. Ha.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, that was both cute and mean at once. It's nice too see some other characters back into the spotlight with no tension going on. Very refreshing! Only, I suspect Winona's birthday is not over yet.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Again, another amazing story with another amount of great detail. You are one of my favorite writers on this site. I'm glad to see a resolution to the kidnapping and am awaiting future adventures with the ever-growing cast.
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

New here. Man your good with the stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

DIRK wrote: 2 years ago New here. Man your good with the stories
Welcome and thank you. Glad you like them.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 143 - Party time
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Turn your head to the left.”

The sound of the flashlights filled the studio. Every time the flashguns fired, it gave a light whine and a pop. For most models a very recognizable sound.

“Look up a little. Yes, that is nice.”

Liz could hear more flashes going off. She was blindfolded, and could not see them, the leather padded blindfold worked very well. The soft foam pads pushed on her eyes, forcing her to keep them closed. The blindfold was part of a combination gag and blindfold harness. The gag part was a 2-inch blue ball that filled her mouth pretty good.

“Try to look over your left shoulder.” Mike said, walking around her in the studio.

Liz was standing, dressed in black lingerie, in the middle of the studio, legs spread and tied to the rear legs of a wooden straight back chair. She was facing away from the chair, with ropes holding her ankles, knees and waist tied to the chair. A nice tight crotch rope that Mike had given her, gave her something to do with her hips. Her hands were tied in a box tie, ropes running around her torso above and below her breasts, creating an anchor point at her back for the wrists just below her shoulder blades. It was not an uncomfortable position, but she had to take a little care that she was not leaning forward too far, as that would tip the chair over, and she would not be able to catch herself falling.

“Okay, done.” Mike said, putting down the camera.

He walked, unseen as she was blindfolded, to Liz and started on the straps around her head that kept her mute and blind. It did take a lot less time getting the combo gag/blindfold off than it took to apply.

“Thank you.” Liz said.

Mike looked at the 25-year-old model. Her East European features made her stand out from most American models. Mike was always fascinated with her long brown hair that reached her lower back, often incorporating it in the bondage sessions they did together. Today Liz had her hair braided, so that it did not cover up the ropes holding her wrists together behind her back. Mike had used the box tie, as Liz was not able to touch her elbows behind her back.

“Doing good?” Mike asked.

“Yes. It is not a hard position, except for the fact that I could fall.”

“As if I would allow that.” Mike said, playing being annoyed.

While Mike untied the ropes holding Liz tied to the chair back, but not releasing her hands yet, he glanced at the other prisoner in the studio. Winona was still tied to the bed, still blindfolded, and still gagged. He had used her as background in two of the three sessions he had done with Liz today. It meant that Winona was now tied for over 5 hours. Not that she had complained, or better said, the scarfs that gagged her prevented her from complaining.

“Want to do one more?” Mike asked Liz.

“Sure, what did you have in mind?”

When Mike had asked her to come by for a session, they had only discussed three shoots, the third one was the one with the chair, but Mike knew that Liz was always willing to do some extra stuff.

“Sheila should be back with the cake any moment. I think it would be fun for Winona to celebrate with you around too.”

“I assume by being around; you mean tied up?” She grinned.

“You know me too well.” Mike grinned.

At that moment the door opened, and Sheila walked in with a big box in her hands.

“I think that is the cake. Looks like a big one.” Mike said to his wife.

“It is. And specially decorated. I was kind of surprised they did not complain about what I asked for.” Sheila grinned. “It did take a little longer than a normal birthday cake.”

Mike had released Liz from the chair and while he cleaned up the materials used for the shoot, Liz walked to where Sheila had put the cake, her hands still tied.

“Oh, wow. That is fun.” Liz said, seeing the cake.

A few minutes later Mike also got a chance to look at the cake. It was a rectangular cake with white icing on top. Around the edge of the cake, whoever had made the cake, had done additional icing that looked like rope. It curled around the whole outside edge like a rope would. On the left side the topping was done in the shape of handcuffs, while on the right bottom it showed piece of a chain. In the middle it said: 'Happy birthday Winona'.

“Nicely done.” Mike said, seeing the cake.

The only person in the room who had not seen the cake, and who was quietly sitting and waiting, was the birthday girl herself. Surprisingly it was not the fist time she had been tied up while another photo shoot was going on, although last time she was locked in a big trunk. This time she was more visible.

“Hmmppffff.” Winona grunted in her gag, wanting to see the cake.

“Oh no, young lady. We’re not ready for your birthday celebrations yet.” Mike told Winona while taking a few pictures of the cake.

“Any news from Robert?” Sheila asked.

“No, but they did not expect Linda home till later in the day. It takes time talking to the FBI.” Mike replied.

“Okay. I assume you have a plan for Liz, since she is still tied?” Sheila asked.

“Yes, remember the tray we have? I thought we use it for Liz to bring cake to Winona.”

“Oh, yes, fun idea.” Sheila replied, walking away to the storage room.

A few minutes later she came back with what looked like a normal black tray for carrying drinks, but with some additional straps. After taking the dust off, she walked to Liz.

“It has been a while since we used this. Let’s get this strapped on you.”

The tray had leather straps on each corner. On one side two of the straps had buckles, while the other straps had holes. The side that rested against Liz wrapped around her waist and the strap was buckled at her back. The other straps, from the corners facing away from Liz, went to her neck. They needed careful adjusting, so the tray was level when Liz stood straight.

“Yep, that will work.” Mike stated.

“Are you removing Winona’s gag? And maybe her blindfold?” Liz asked.

“Yes, she had been sitting pretty long enough.”

While Mike started on the scarfs that kept Winona quiet and in the dark, Sheila cut a piece of the cake, put it on a paper tray and placed it on the tray Liz was carrying.

“You want her gagged?” Sheila asked Mike.

“No, she can have cake too.” Mike replied, removing the last of the scarfs around Winona’s head. For the first time in many hours, she could see and talk again.

“We have to sing.” Liz said, and Sheila agreed.

After Liz walked to the bed, standing next to where Winona was still tied with scarfs to the headboard, Sheila and Liz sang the happy birthday song, while Mike was busy recording it on video.

“Thank you, guys, for an interesting birthday.” Winona said after the song was done. “It was nice and relaxing.”

The statement made everybody grin, as Winona had been helpless for several hours and did not have much of a say into what was happening to her. Liz stood as close as she could to Winona, but with both women restrained, neither could get close enough so that Winona could get at the cake on the tray.

“Looks like you will have to climb on the bed.” Mike grinned.

Liz moved onto the bed on her knees and slowly worked her way closer to Winona. It almost looked like she would make it when she lost her balance and fell sideways, landing on the tied legs from Winona. The cake went flying and landed against Winona’s side, sliding down onto the bed. A trail of icing left on the silky light pink pj’s she was wearing for the bed scene.

“Oh no, are you okay?” Sheila asked, sounding like she had trouble not laughing.

The loss of balance had happened so quick that there was nothing that they could have done to catch Liz.

“Luckily we have more cake.” Mike said.

Before cutting another piece, Mike showed the cake to Winona, while Sheila helped Liz up from her position.

“That is really nice.” Winona said, seeing the beautiful cake. “Are we going to eat that whole cake?”

It was a bit big for 4 people.

“You can take it home and share.” Sheila said.

“I have not celebrated my birthday since I was 12. Thank you, guys. I really appreciate it.”

“You are very welcome.” Sheila replied.

With Liz sitting up straight on her knees on the bed, Sheila fed both Liz and Winona pieces of the cake, while Mike kept filming.

“Maybe we should go out for dinner?” Mike said when they were done.

“I have time.” Liz said.

“Great idea.” Sheila said. “Let me take care of a few things and we can go.”

“Where are we going?” Winona asked while Sheila walked behinds the bed she was still tied on.

“Who said you were going anywhere?” Sheila grinned.

“But… Hmmppffff.” Winona muttered, as Sheila stuffed a scarf in her mouth when Winona was trying to say something in reply.

Several more scarves followed, blindfolding, and tightly gagging the birthday girl.

“We’ll think about you at the restaurant.” Liz said while Mike was releasing her from the box tie.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Wynona grunted a bit angry.

She did not want to sit here while they went to a restaurant, she already had been sitting here for hours. With what strength she had she fought her bonds, but the many scarfs held well.

“See you later.” She heard Mike call out after a while.

She had stopped fighting her bonds. If she had not escaped in the 6 hours she sat on the bed, she would not escape now. Through the scarfs covering her head, she could barely hear people near her, let alone from the other side of the studio. And if they had turned the lights off in the studio, Winona was not aware of it. It looked like she was going to be sitting here a while longer.

“Surprise.”

If Winona had not been tied to the bed, she would have jumped. She recognized the voices of Sheila and Liz calling out the word.

“You did not really think we were going to leave you, did you?”

It did take a little while to get all the scarves undone, but finally after some long hours Winona was free. She hugged both Sheila and Liz. Mike was not in the studio.

“Thank you.”

“Get changed, Mike is getting the car and we’ll go out for dinner, for real this time.” Sheila said.

“Happy birthday!” Liz said.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The return to normality is nice, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Everybody is having fun.
You did not really think we were going to leave you, did you?
Well, yes, with this crowd.
Spy Task Force Completed
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Such a cute scene. It's hard to imagine how dark the story was just a few chapters ago. Love your writing, keep up the great work :D
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was a birthday celebration to remember :) Sigh .... and Linda has still to talk with the FBI, can´t waiting to see her again :)
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great birthday story fun. Very playful and well written.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I loved the custom details on the cake. It really added something to the situation. It's nice to see how there is being cared for the models while the mind games remain. The content of the part stood apart from the rest of the story but fitted perfectly within the themes.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

And so I return after been forced to take a step back due to ill health. But lucky for me I did. As I missed the cliff hangers of the kidnapping. Being able instead to simply keep reading and enjoying. Awesome as always [mention]slackywacky[/mention] . Thanks for all the effort
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Wow, almost 200,000 views. Impressive that so many people (and a few bots) like my story. Enjoy this latest chapter. No bondage (although you will understand why when you read it), but an important chapter anyway.

Chapter 144 - Home sweet home
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The black Tahoe stopped in front of the building where Jim and Diana lived and had their studio. A tired looking Linda got out and walked up to the front door, which unlocked before she could reach for the doorbell. The security guard was already on the phone to Jim.

“They know you are coming up.” He said to Linda, while she headed for the elevator. “Good to see you again, miss.”

“Thank you, Darnell.” She was too tired to tell him she was married now, but the thought made her grin.

The interviews, both questions and going over the whole experience, trying to pry just that little more information out of her brain had worn her out. It had almost been easier to deal with being kidnapped, than it was to deal with all the different people of the FBI that wanted to talk to her. She was tired and worn out. She had a shower at the building where she was interviewed and had gotten some clean clothes, a white blouse and black pencil skirt in sizes that were just off a little. Not that the men interacting with her, and some of the women, seem to care, the blouse was very tight over her breasts, and she noticed the stares at times.

“You look like a wreck, dear.” She told herself, looking in the mirror in the elevator.

She remembered walking into this same elevator not that very long ago, dressed in her FedEx uniform, delivering a package to Jim and Diana, finding Diana bound and gagged on the floor. With everything she had experienced since, it felt like many years ago, but it only had been 2 years.

“How my life has changed.” She grinned.

The elevator stopped at the 5th floor and the doors opened.

“There she is.” Robert said when he saw her.

Seeing her husband standing outside of the elevator made her forget about how tired she was, and she jumped in his strong arms, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately on his mouth, holding him tight. The embrace lasted for a while. It was so good to touch him again. The last time had been when they got to Wendy’s place after their wedding party. There had been times during her kidnapping she had feared never to see him again, but here he was.

“Get a room will you.” Diana grinned.

Linda laughed, but snuggled a but more, before she let go of Robert and hugged Diana and Jim, who had been standing behind Robert.

“Great to see you.” Linda said.

“Come on in.” Diana guided them to the living room of their apartment that was located next to the studio. Robert sat down on the couch and Linda snuggled up to him, a small smile on her face.

“It is good to be home.” Linda said, even though it was technically not her home, but she spent so much time at the studio, it felt like home.

The important thing for her was the fact that Robert was here, and she could hold him. Being kidnapped three times now was not normal, she knew that, but all three times she had found Robert again, searching for her, waiting for her, always being there to help her.

“I love you.” She whispered, kissing him another time.

Robert grinned. He was just happy that he had her back. Whatever mental or physical damage the kidnapping had caused, they would deal with it. Holding her, stroking her hair, looking into her eyes, smelling her, it was all the best thing in the world.

“Anything to drink? Coffee, tea?” Jim asked.

“I need something stronger. Irish coffee?” Linda replied. “I have had so much coffee; I might not sleep for 4 days.”

Diana grinned, while Jim walked into the kitchen to make the requested drink.

“Are you okay?” Robert asked his wife.

“You know how often I have answered that question in the last 24 hours? Yes, I am, just mentally tired. But physically looking forward to consuming my marriage.” Linda grinned. “And at least 12 hours of sleep.”

“You can tell us about it whenever you feel like it, or you can forget about it and go on with your life.” Diana told Linda. “Alicia is also home safe; her parents have flown in and they are staying somewhere safe.”

“That is good to hear. I saw her only once during the interviews and a wave was all we could share at that time. Glad she is with her family.”

“She is not as strong mentally as you, but with help she will get over this.” Diana added.

“And so will you, although I suspect you don’t need external help.” Robert said.

“Not as long as I get some sleep soon.”

“You’ll need that sleep; we’re going on our honeymoon tomorrow.” Robert said.

“Really?” Linda asked, looking at Robert.

“Yes, so get your sleep. We never made plans while planning our wedding, but with you not there, I figured we need at least something now that you are back.”

“This should help with sleeping.” Jim said, walking up to Linda and handing her the Irish coffee.

She sipped the glass and found out that Jim had been very liberal with the alcohol.

“Nice.” She grinned, sipping the drink.

“Let me guess, he made it his way?” Diana smiled. “Lots of alcohol, no coffee?”

Linda just nodded. She could feel the warm drink going down to her stomach. The alcohol did what it should and while the others were talking about this and that, Linda just relaxed, feeling happy that she was in Roberts arms again. Without noticing herself, she dozed off, Robert was barely able to grab the glass before she dropped it.

“I think somebody was tired.” He said after putting the glass on the table, stroking the long blond hairs of Linda.

“You better take her home and let her sleep.” Diana said.

Robert agreed and picked Linda up in his strong arms. Jim walked with him, opening doors, and helping getting Linda to the Jeep that was parked in the garage of the building.

“When are you leaving?” he asked Robert.

“Tomorrow late afternoon. That allows us to get to Vegas in time for the races on Saturday and Sunday. I know Linda wanted to go to a Nascar race and they happen to be in Las Vegas this weekend. It has been a while since I have been to a race. I booked the Hakone Suite at the Nobu hotel. Linda deserves some pampering.”

“Don’t know it, but it sounds interesting. I will have a look at what it is when I get back to the studio.” Jim replied. “I hope you guys enjoy.”

“Me too. It might not be our top destination for a honeymoon, but it was something I could arrange on short notice. And we can always do a nice trip somewhere more exotic later.”

Linda was so tired, she hardly noticed she was placed in the passenger seat of the car, leaning it back more than normal so that she could relax. Jim buckled her up and gently close the door. Robert got in on the driver’s side and started up the car.

“Talk soon.” Jim said, before heading back to the elevator.

“Sure do.” Robert replied, before closing the window and leaving the garage.

The trip to their own apartment did not take long and after parking in the garage, Robert carried Linda up to their floor. Surprisingly, he did not encounter anybody. Instead of putting Linda in the livingroom, he carried her into the bedroom, and placed her gently on the bed. After removing her clothes, he covered her up with the blanket, before cleaning up the clothes he had discarded on the floor.

“He, you.” Linda’s sleepy voice came from the bed.

“What’s up?” Robert asked, looking at Linda’s big smile.

“Come here you, we have some business to attend to.” She grinned.

Robert smiled and stripped, before crawling into bed with her.

“Well, hello, Mrs. Linda Houston.” He said, before kissing her.

When Linda returned his kiss, she did not feel sleepy anymore.

“At least you carried me through the front door.” She grinned. “Now fuck me like you never did before.”

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Hopefully, future kidnappings will be play, not real, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Do we have a meeting of stories in our future? That would surely be fun.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wow! That Chapter was so great. After all she had to endure, Linda got home and it was so well written, how Linda felt, how her friends reacted, when Robert took her in her arms. Both have deserved their Honeymoon. And Vegas .... well there are some other people we know, that are in Vegas! What a coincidence :)
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Linda Houston we have a problem. No bondage this update. Ha. Just kidding. Just wanted to use the iconic line.

Thanks for the heads up at the beginning of the update. It helped to temper the readers expectations. I completely understood the point of this update. It was one of reflection before moving the storyline across for a possible crossover between this story and another of my favorites. Almost like a Montage. Of course those are easier in movies than they are in stories. I like how you circled back to the beginning with Linda on how this all started and how it all led to this. Can't believe it's been two years either.

Looking forward to the next exciting installments. Glad you got a chance to write again. You were missed this past week.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great part, and it is certainly nor a problwm there was no bondage. Some time between the kidnapping and the return of their normal life seems to be expected. But, Vegas you said? Are we going to see a connection between the stories? And Nascar? That surely is not a coincidence. Good stuff!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago But, Vegas you said? Are we going to see a connection between the stories? And Nascar? That surely is not a coincidence. Good stuff!
Oh, I don't know... read on below...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 145 - Race day
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thanks, babe, this is really nice.” Linda said to Robert.

They were driving down Interstate 15 towards the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The Hakone Suite at the Nobu hotel, part of the Caesars Palace resort, had been exceptional. After landing at McCarran International Airport, which is the main airport in Las Vegas, a private limo had brought them to the hotel, where they were treated as royalty. The room had been superb and when Linda found out that they did in room massages, she had booked one. After a nice relaxing evening with dinner in their room, they messed around in the large bathroom, before going to bed. Breakfast, also delivered to their room, had been extensive, way bigger than what they could eat.

“You look great.” Robert said when Linda came out of the bathroom, dressed in a bright yellow, very short, summer dress. “I bet you are going to have men stare at you all day long.”

Linda grinned. Being pampered had helped her deal with the events from the last week and she had pushed most of the thoughts to the back of her mind. Being with Robert, enjoying herself was all that she needed right now. At a certain point last night when they were done playing in the bathroom, she had asked Robert to tie her hands behind her back, just to see if she could deal with it. She had surprised herself when she had asked him to tie her up even more. Instead of being repulsed by ropes, she found them comforting and she had slept for a while tied up.

“Just let me know when you want out.” Robert had said, surprised at Linda’s behavior.

He could understand if she did not want to get tied up any time soon, but this willingness to get tied so soon after her kidnapping surprised him.

“You sure you want this?” He had asked after he had tied her hands.

While Linda moved around, testing her bonds, they had discussed her feelings and Robert was pleasantly surprised with her mental state of mind. He knew she was a mentally strong woman, and this showed that once more.

“I am fine.” Linda grinned, before she asked Robert to tie her up more.

Now they were on the way to the racetrack.

“I have no idea what to expect, but I am glad we’re going. I wanted to do this for a long time since I found out you like Nascar races.” Linda said, sitting in the passenger seat of the rental, which was a familiar car for both, as it was a Jeep Grand Cherokee, the same type as Robert drove at home.

“I don’t really follow the season, much like I do with football. I watch some games and races, but not the whole season. But now that we’re going, you will have to pick a car number and driver.” Robert grinned.

“Anybody but car number 9?” She asked since Robert was wearing a t-shirt with the driver of the #19 on it.

“Yes, the No. 9 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE driven by Chase Elliott for Hendrick Motorsports is my guy.” He grinned.

The airco in the car made the trip very comfortable and traffic was not very busy yet, so they made good progress. The trip was not very interesting from a scenery point of view, dessert, and somewhat distant mountains.

“You don’t see many of those anymore.” Robert said, pointing at the Ford Tempo that was exiting the highway in front of them when they got to the exit for the track.

State police had closed off some roads, making it easy to get to the parking areas. They followed the signs for the special parking which the hotel had arranged. It was not VIP parking, but the parking area was close to the grandstands, and they did not have to walk far to the fan zone.

“Ready, Mrs. Houston?” Robert asked.

Linda grinned. She was happy to be Mrs. Houston.

“Sure, let’s go. Here’s your ticket.”

She handed Robert the lanyard the hotel had provided. The sun was shining, and it would be a warm day. Linda had made sure to use sunscreen with a high UV blocker. She even had Robert apply it to his legs, as he was wearing shorts.

“I looked at the schedule. There is nothing much going on till noon, so we have some time to walk around and do some of the activities. At noon there is an escape artist from one of the casinos in town on the main stage. If we’re around, we could watch it.” Robert said.

“Sounds good. Maybe, once I figure out who I am rooting for, I will get a shirt.”

They looked at the driver trucks that sold the merchandise. Most of them had life size pictures of the drivers on them.

“Oh, I like him.” Linda said, pointing to one of the merchandise trucks. “I might get a shirt for him, let me think about it.”

“Sure, you can have the #24.”

“William Byron.” Linda read from the truck. “Is he any good?”

“Actually, yes he is.” Robert grinned.

Walking, arms linked, along the different attraction, like the Budweiser horses, they passed the Ford Driving Experience. Robert noticed a Ford Mustang driving around the short track. It was not a big circuit, just 6 turns, so it did not take long to go around, but it was weird seeing the car drive around the circuit and not make any sound.

“They made a Ford Mustang that is fully electric?” Linda asked Robert.

“Yes, although some reviews where not really that great. But if you drive it like this driver, I don’t think it matters. That was not very fast.”

At that moment the car sped of the starting line with smoke coming of the tires. Whoever was driving it was pretty good, as the car drifted through the corners, squealing tires the only sound to be heard. The six corners were taken in record time and the car come to a halt at the finish line. The guy from Ford stood there with his mouth open and it took Robert a minute to understand why until he saw a gorgeous blond getting out of the driver side. The skintight blue shorts and crop tee with Hamlin on it made her show a lot of skin and Robert stared for a moment.

“Nice driving.” The words spoken by Linda to the unknown blonde brought him back to earth.

He watched as the woman walked by, followed by a guy who was obviously with her. The woman thanked Linda for the comment. The guy stared, as so many people did, for a few moments at Linda.

“I wonder where she learned to drive like that.” Linda grinned.

Walking around a bit more, they ended up near the main stage. There were about 200 people standing in front of the stage, watching somebody do a few interviews. When he was done with the last interview, he addressed the crowd.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome on the stage, from the Golden Gate Casino in Las Vegas, our queen of the escape, Alana.”

He stepped back and the curtains opened, showing an empty stage with a young woman, obviously Alana, standing in the middle of the stage with a microphone in her hand. The woman, she could not be much older than 20, was dressed in a skin-tight blue swimsuit, showing lots of skin and cleavage. It was obviously made to show off her body. Her blond hair done up in a ponytail.

“Welcome to Las Vegas Motor Speedway sponsored by the Golden Gate Casino.”

She did a bit of a commercial to promote the casino, before she went on with the show.

“Many people think that escapists use tricked out equipment, and sometimes we do, I agree. But today I will be showing you that we can also escape, mostly, from regular rope.”

The crowd laughed at her sentence.

“For this trick I will need five brave volunteers. Let’s see…”

The woman walked to the edge of the podium and picked out three strong looking men. While they walked onto the stage, stagehands brought a rolling platform out onto the stage with three steel poles.

“Now I need two brave young ladies…” Alana said, looking over the crowd. “How about you?”

Robert could see that Alana picked out the blond woman he had seen at the Ford Driving Experience. She looked like she was not sure, but the crowd started cheering and finally she nodded and walked to the stage. Robert noticed that Alana was already examining the rest of the public, getting closer to where they were standing.

“How about you, miss?”

She pointed to Linda. Linda looked at Robert, who just nodded, and Linda nodded to Alana. The show continued when all 5 volunteers were up on the stage.

“Okay, tell us your names and where you are from.” Alana said, holding the microphone up to the first of the three men.

“I am Mark from Las Vegas.”

“Josh from Winnipeg, Canada.”

A few people cheered when he mentioned where he was from. Probably people that were travelling with him.

“Bruce from San Francisco.”

This caused another group in the crowd to cheer. Alana waved her arm that was not holding the microphone.

“Ladies, Mark, Josh and Brice.”

The females in the crowd cheered. All three men were dressed in jeans and t-shirts, and I figured they were roughly my age. Alana walked over to Linda and the other woman.

“And you are?” She asked Elsa.

“Elsa, from Stockholm, Sweden.”

There were loud cheers and a few men whistling as Elsa introduced herself.

“And last, but not least, you are?” Elsa asked Linda.

“I am Linda, originally from Vaughn, Montana.”

“Gentlemen, I present Elsa and Linda.”

This time the men cheered. Alana was good at working the people watching the show. It had gotten busier since her show had started and with three gorgeous women on the stage, who would not be watching.

“Are we ready to see some escapism?”

The crowd cheered.

“I can’t hear you.” Alana said, which resulted in a louder response.

She waited a moment for the cheers to die down.

“Okay, let’s get tied up.”

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I had to think about a moment where to post this, here or at Hitchhikers :) The Crossover was done perfectly. I had wondered how you would do that this solution works very well. It was good to see Linda and Robert enjoying their Honeymoon and that Linda deals well with her Ordeals. She is a real tough woman and she has a strong Partner to rely on. It will be interessting to see if you continue this way: Simultaeneous Updates of both Stories. That would allo for different perspectives.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I had to think about a moment where to post this, here or at Hitchhikers :) The Crossover was done perfectly.
Nobody would complain if you did both ;)

But yes, it will be interesting to see what people think of the way I did the crossover, although this is just the beginning. I do plan on publishing both updates at (roughly) same time and both updates will be written from their specific view points, which means some sections will intersect, but there will also be separate pieces.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Posting here too because I love the crossover idea so much. Can't wait to see where this goes.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Let me add my voice to those who like the way you are doing this crossover. Well done, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Yes, and it is good to see Linda recovering so well.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic