Intimate: The Bondage Club (Act 2, Chapter 4 (F/M))

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]mikayluh[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention],
[mention]Mikeyropes29[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],
[mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention].

Welcome back again my friends, I'm very glad to announce I'm introducing a new character for my M/M readers, and for Jack and Ryan, to enjoy!

Caleb West, 28, Gay, Switch.

PREVIOUSLY... Emma realised Danny is troubled by something, Cassandra introduced herself to the group in grand style, placing all of them except Danny together in a line of collars linked by chains, marching them bound and gagged through the club.

....................................................................................

Chapter 8: Slaves of the Round Circle

Marching in a line of jingling chains and scattered footsteps, Emma, Jack, Val, Beth, Ryan and Katie proceeded through the door at the top of the staircase into the brightly-lit Mirror Room, and as they did so, Emma sighed to herself fondly... She had quite a special connection with this room, and she could remember her amazing session with Val and Beth clear as day.

In the centre of the room, six steel folding chairs were arranged in a neat circle. But also, to the delighted intrigue of all, but especially Jack and Ryan... There was a young man standing in the centre of the chairs, dressed in only a pair of jeans... He was Asian, most likely of Japanese descent, with a clean-shaven strong jawline, styled short black hair, and a muscular, chiselled physique that could give Ryan a run for his money. He smiled an incredibly handsome and bright smile at the oncoming chain gang of bound and gagged captives.

As the mumbling array of sexy subs looked back and forth at each other, still shuffling forward with their necks connected by chains, Cass moved quickly to the front of the line to join Danny.

"Alright slaves, make your way around the circle until each of you is standing by a chair!" She ordered, smacking her riding crop against one of the concrete support pillars in the room, causing the whole group to collectively flinch.

Emma, guided by Danny with the leash, started making her way around the circle, Valerie, still feeling feisty, tried to stand still but was once again encouraged to move by her Queens crop...

Thwack!

"Mmmmph! Mmmmmm..." The beautiful redhead let out a yelp that turned into an aroused moan, Cass hit harder than Em or Beth, but it wasn't taking the hot, geeky foodie girl long to start enjoying the extra sting of the Asian domme's strikes.

Ryan looked back at his handsome boyfriend with a knowing look, Jack reciprocated with a raise of his eyebrows... The two country lovers were highly intrigued by the mystery hunk standing in the centre of the chairs, and he seemed just as interested in them, the 5'10 Asian studs eyes clearly wandering up and down the two mens' bodies...

Once all of The Queen's new slaves were in position by their chairs, the intimidating mistress ordered them all to stand perfectly still, warning that if anybody moved without permission, they would be punished. She also introduced the young Asian hunk:

"This is Caleb, one of our gay staff members here at Intimate. Slave Ryan, Slave Jack, as you've no doubt deduced, he is here for your pleasure, and yours alone."

Turning to Ryan first, Caleb waved teasingly at the ball-gagged stud of a personal trainer, the two men locked eyes, and straight away, their intent to flirt was obvious to all... Especially Jack, who felt his cock twitch and throb as the gorgeous dark-brown-eyed man turned to him and blew him a suggestive kiss...

It had taken so much effort and self-reflection for Jack to fully accept his bisexual nature, for him to feel not only accepting of his urges towards guys, but to embrace them.

And right at that moment, as he felt his manhood stiffen to attention at the sight of Caleb's enticing eyes, broad shoulders and gleaming abs, Jack felt so happy that he could openly express his attraction towards the sexy stud in a place where nobody would judge him for it.

Once the new Dom was introduced however, the wheels of the session began to turn.

First, each of the collars was removed from all of the subs' necks, followed by the ball gags from their mouths, and the cuffs from their wrists. As ordered, none of the subs moved a muscle without being told first... Except for Valerie, who earned herself another five hard smacks on her firm bubble butt cheeks. Cass knew the redhead was being purposely defiant, but she was patient, and knew just when the right opportunity would arise to punish the redhead babe.

"Slave Jack, you will trade places with Slave Bethany, I don't imagine you and your cousin wish to be next to each other for what happens next." Cass motioned with her crop, her authority soaring throughout the massive room.

"Thank you my Queen, as long as we're not touching each other Emmy and I will be good..." Jack explained.

"Noted slave, now be silent." Cass ordered as Jack and Beth walked past each other.

"Remain still, all of you!" The Queen barked her commands. Danny and Caleb, allowing the new mistress to take charge, were very impressed with the aura of obedience and respect Cassandra was able to generate.

The three Doms then set about placing large, thick leather blindfolds over each of the statuesque subs' eyes.

Just before Katie was blinded by her big Marine hunk of a boyfriend, she blew him a kiss with just her lips.

"That's a spankin' right there little lady..." The muscular Latino grinned, the cheeky blonde suppressing the urge to giggle as her Master put her in the dark, then moaned with sheer delight and sexual pleasure as he loudly smacked the palm of his hand against her alluring rear-end.

"Mmmm harder next time Daddy..." She giggled.
"Only if you're good mamacita." He kissed her lips.

With all the subs blindfolded, Cassandra's next order came loud and fast:

"Everyone strip! Completely naked, now!"

This time, as shirts were thrown to the floor, dresses pulled down legs and shoes kicked off into the centre of the circle... It was Beth who was seemingly choosing not to comply.

"My Queen?" She asked in that innocent,. high-pitched voice, speaking into the dark.

"Yes Slave Bethany? Why aren't you doing as you're told?" Cassandra asked firmly.

"It's this corset my Queen, I can't get it off by myself..."
"I see, let me help you."
"Thank you my Queen."

Cassandra, who'd never really felt any great attraction towards women in her life, couldn't believe the feelings and sensations she'd started to experience since coming to work at Intimate. She was now used to seeing scantily-clad, even nude ladies on a regular basis...

And despite 38 years of believing she was straight, seeing Bethany's figure in that sexy corset was really making her feel aroused...

"It's a shame, you do look so incredibly sexy in this corset." She flirted with the Italian beauty.
"Heeheehee thank you my Queen..." Beth giggled sweetly.

Tossing Beth's corset to the ground after a good couple of minutes undoing all the lacing at the back, The Queen then commanded her subjects.

"All of you sit down in your chairs, slowly and carefully, don't hurt yourselves."

TO BE CONTINUED.
Last edited by TayDay95 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

My kind of musical chairs!!! :evil:

Love the new hunk! :D
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Valerie is such a wonderful trouble maker. I wish all brats were as delightful. Katie is wonderful too.

Thanks [mention]TayDay95[/mention], for pointing out my earlier slip.
Last edited by GreyLord 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Beth is such a wonderful trouble maker. I wish all brats were as delightful. Katie is wonderful too.
I agree :) And Cassandra plays this perfectly!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago My kind of musical chairs!!! :evil:

Love the new hunk! :D
Oh the game's only gonna get better from here! 😈

Glad to hear it Cowboy! ❤️ You'll get to see him in action in the next update 😉
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Beth is such a wonderful trouble maker. I wish all brats were as delightful. Katie is wonderful too.
Whilst I agree, are you sure you don't mean Valerie's the troublemaker? 😅😁
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Really like Caleb already! Can't wait to see him in action! and amazing few chapters (I was a bit behind so I had to play the catch up game!)
My M/M Stories Here
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]mikayluh[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention],
[mention]Mikeyropes29[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],

Glad to see so many of you are enjoying this story! Also just wanna thank again those of you who've supported me with my anxiety ❤️ So here, have another update, I'm sure there's something in here for everyone to enjoy at least a little 😁😁

PREVIOUSLY... The group of Em, Val, Beth, Jack, Ry and Kate was led into the huge Mirror Room and placed in a circle, where the subs were blindfolded, stripped, and joined by a new Dom, a sexy gay Asian guy named Caleb. Cassandra asserted her dominance over the room, but is facing cheeky defiance from Valerie...

....................................................................................

Chapter 9: The Sound of Silence

One by one, feeling about for the chairs with their hands and feet, each of the blindfolded, completely naked subs perched themselves on their respective seats. Katie got a hand from Danny as she ended up stumbling blindly towards the centre of the circle, much to the three Doms' amusement.

"Thank you master..." The gorgeous American blonde found her lovers hand and kissed it.

"You're welcome little lady" he gave her a peck on the lips.

"You two are vomit-inducingly adorable, just so you know!" Valerie called out, and the whole room erupted with laughter.

Ordinarily Cassandra would have cracked down on Val for speaking out of turn, but she remembered the whole point of tonight was to have fun, besides, she was still planning a very good punishment for the bratty redhead.

"Ok ok calm down slaves. Master Caleb, if you wouldn't mind starting the next phase?" The Queen smiled mischievously at the Japanese-Australian stud.

"I'd bloody well love to Queen Cassandra!" Caleb grinned back, and walked over to a large rack on wheels that was adorned with a huge assortment of gags. He wheeled the rack over, quite effortlessly with his powerful physique, and stopped it until he was standing behind Jack...

The Asian hunk suddenly dropped his strong hands down onto the handsome white spunks broad shoulders... making the blindfolded country boy jump with surprise.

Instinctively, Jacks hands flew up to try and protect himself, but Caleb was having none of that, and he wrapped his big strong arms around Jack, pinning the hot country boys' arms to his sides.

"Hey, hey relax hot stuff... Just relax..." Caleb smiled, and Jack felt his manhood stiffen, the handsome Japanese hottie spoke with a voice smooth as butter, and soothing as a lullaby... In this context, that came across suuuper sexy.

Then, Caleb clamped his hand over his subs mouth, and started kissing Jack's neck.

"Mmmmmmm..." The white hunk moaned in bliss.
"Mmm you taste good... I bet you taste even better down there..." Caleb teased him.
"Mmm-hmph!" Jack nodded profusely.

"Hey" the hot Dom yanked Jacks head back "You trying to tell me what I like and don't like slaveboy?"

Caleb removed his hand for a split second so Jack could moan "No Master" before he was silenced again.

"Good boy... Danny could you hand me that one there please?" Caleb pointed his boss towards the rack of gags, specifically towards a large black PVC pecker gag with a leather panel...

Handing his employee the gag with a grin, the handsome Marine picked up another one for Bethany, while Cassandra took a gag to silence Emma with.

"Open wide hot stuff..." Caleb gleefully forced the smaller black pecker into Jack's open mouth, the country boys lips wrapping over the cock, only to be compressed by the leather panel that covered his lips and cheeks. The blindfolded stud now had a large seven inch curved black penis protruding from his mouth, something Caleb would be sure to enjoy later, and to make Jacks boyfriend enjoy it...

"Mmmmph" Jack groaned, not daring to move his hands again, instead letting them rest on his lap.

Meanwhile Danny walked over to Bethany carrying a simple, but very long, red silk scarf, after being gagged longer than anyone else in the room, he figured she deserved a little bit of comfort... But not too much.

"Hey Beth..." The American hunk brushed her bare chest.

"Hello Master!" The Italian cutie beamed under her blindfold.

"Good girl for answering correctly, I think you've earned this..."

"Earned what Mammmphmmm...! Mmmph! Hmmhmhmhm!" Bethany mumbled away midsentence before her muffled words turned into aroused giggling. Danny had stuffed the scarf between her teeth and pulled the two long ends around the back of her head, but not stopping there, he wrapped them both back around to the front of her face again.

"Open!" The Captain ordered, and Beth opened her gagged lips as much as she could to let the sash enter her mouth twice again, really filling her mouth to the brim, her cheeks were pulled back, her teeth separated and her tongue unable to sit right...

All she could do was "Mmmmph!" happily as the muscled Marine tied a tight knot at the back of her neck.

Cassandra approached the sweet darling Emma with a thick rubber bit gag, so thick that the tube almost resembled a small kitchen rolling pin!

"Enjoying your session my beautiful subject?" The Chinese beauty asked, affectionately brushing the brown hair from Em's pretty face.

"I am, thank you myymmmph..." Emma's words were stifled by the bit being jammed between her teeth, Cassandra pulling the buckled straps tight.

"I'm so glad to hear it." The Queen gave the beautiful country girl a loving kiss on her forehead, leaving a clear red imprint of her lipstick on Emma's naturally tanned face.

Katie was next to be gagged, with Danny grabbing her tits to his hearts content, making her moan like crazy, before he stuffed a silk scarf in her mouth similar to Bethany's, but considerably shorter. He then sealed her beautiful lower face up with a big, sticky strip of white microfoam tape.

"You look fuckin' gorgeous mamacita." Danny moaned to her quietly, slapping her right breast and walking away...

The sexy blonde was already wet as a dam, just dying for someone to open her floodgates. "Plmmph fmmk mm Mmmphhtmm..." She begged, her legs open for him.
"Soon enough little lady, soon enough."

Next, came Ryan's turn to be gagged. Caleb took from the rack a large 2 inch rubber ball gag without the straps, and picked up a big roll of silver duct tape. Sensing that Ryan was usually a Dom, Caleb figured he could be a little rough with the big Italian hunk.

Grabbing the personal trainer by his thick dirty-blonde hair, Caleb let Ry gasp in surprise, and seizing his moment, pushed the ball in between the young man's teeth.

"Aaahhmph uuuhhhmmph!" Ryan's every instinct told him to resist, he'd agreed to be tied up and dominated for the night alongside his boyfriend, but after such a long time of having all the power in the bedroom this was a very alien experience for the olive-skinned hunk. He went to shie away from Caleb, only for his bare, muscular chest to meet the wrath of Cassandra's crop.

"Aaahhmph!" Ryan grunted in pain, that slender little Asian mum packed quite a decent whipping arm!

Caleb grinned as he pushed Ryan back into his chair and started to messily plaster tape over the big hunks mouth. Wrapping it around and around nice and tightly, really squashing Ryan's lips and cutely puffing up his cheeks.

"Mmmmmmph!" Ryan whined, at first feeling trapped by his helplessness, but before long... The gag started to feel pretty good in his mouth, and the fact that a handsome devil like Caleb had been the one to put it there certainly didn't turn Ryan off... Damn, is this how Jack felt every time he was gagged??

As he continued to moan into his gag, Ryan got hard as hell... and Caleb licked his lips with anticipation, the Italian boys cock was massive...

Finally, Valerie was the only sub left ungagged...

But not for long!

Cassandra, grinning with evil intent, sauntered over to the rack of gags, and began handing materials to her male companions Danny and Caleb...

The Queen would teach a valuable lesson to Valerie the Brat, and this was only the first stage of said lesson.

Approaching the blindfolded, silent redhead in her chair from behind, Cassandra gave the pretty girl a smack on the thigh with her crop.

"Ah!" Valerie jumped.
"Open your mouth Slave Valerie..." The Queen commanded.

"Why should I?" Val grinned defiantly.
"Oh you're really earning this punishment aren't you?" Cass grinned in amusement, wanting the bratty sub to dig herself deeper.

"Yes Mistrmmmmmph!" Valerie groaned as a pair of panties were stuffed in her mouth... It was Katie's pink g-string.

"It's about time someone shut you up... Danny, if you please?" Cass smiled wickedly.

Danny then forced a second pair of panties into Valerie's big mouth, pushing Emma's white satin undies in to fill up her right cheek, making the sexy redheads cheek bulge.

"Mmmm...nmmmph!" Val pleaded, but it was too late, her punishment had begun.
"That's right you little brat, and Caleb..."

Caleb took Bethany's black lace panties in his hand, and just like Danny, pried open Val's cheek to stuff the wad right into the left side of her mouth. The three pairs of undies in Val's mouth were relatively small, but combined, they formed a real monster gag through which the bratty redhead could only force a faint whimper.

"Mmmmph..." The beautiful geek girl whined nervously, already feeling the consequences of her earlier defiance. Nevertheless, despite some discomfort, Valerie was revelling in the punishment she was incurring, feeling so helpless and abused...

With that, a great, thick white wool scarf was pulled between what was visible of her lips, keeping the panty stuffing securely inside her cheeky mouth, next, Caleb took the same duct tape with which he'd gagged Ryan, and wrapped it over the cleave gag three times, very tightly, manhandling the sexy brats head, much to her silent delight. Finally, Danny took the microfoam tape, and stuck a large slab of it nice and snugly over her stuffed, cleaved and taped lower face...

Of all the gags in the room, there was no doubt Valerie's the most extreme.

"Mmmmph!"
"Hmm Jmmkmph?"
"Hmmmmph!"
"Mmm-mmm!"

All the beautiful, handsome, sexy submissives moaned, groaned, grunted and mumbled into their different gags. Valerie was easily the least vocal of them all, being able to only utter soft whimpers.

"Mmm thmm-mm mmmphmm pmm lmmmphmm gmm!" She mumbled unintelligibly to Cassandra's delight.

Soon, to complete their bondage, each of the naked slaves was secured to their respective chairs with several metres of rope... They were all tied the same: With chest harnesses accentuating the ladies' breasts and the boys' pecs, cinched bonds around their crossed wrists behind them, and their legs kept wide open thanks to their ankles being secured to the chair legs. Finally, just as before, each of them had their steel collars placed back around their necks, chains and all, with Bethany and Emma now being connected with another chain as well, so that the whole bevy of subs was linked to one another in a continuous circle of helplessness.

"Mmmmph...?" Ryan tried to look through the bottom of his blindfold.
"Hllmmph! Hllmmph!" Emma cried out, playing a helpless hostage as she always loved to do.
"Grmmmph-mmm-hmmph! Grmmmph!" Jack growled trying to wrestle against Caleb tying his wrists.
"Hmhmhmhmhmmph..." Beth giggled adorably as she lightly struggled to aroused herself.
"Mmmmmmmm..." Katie moaned sensually hoping to attract more of her boyfriends attention.
"Hmmmph..." Valerie groaned hopelessly as Cassandra squeezed her left breast nice and tight.

"My, my you slaves all look perfect, bound with rope, blindfolded with masks, gagged with all kinds of gags, completely naked and at our mercy! Mmmm yes, your Queen is most definitely pleased..." Cass moaned feeling her pussy moisten at the sight of so many bound and gagged beautiful people.

"Shall we start the game, Queen Cassandra?" Danny asked with a naughty grin which she reciprocated.

"Why yes Master Daniel... We shall start the game..."

TO BE CONTINUED
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago Really like Caleb already! Can't wait to see him in action! and amazing few chapters (I was a bit behind so I had to play the catch up game!)
Thanks buddy! You're in luck I just posted Caleb's first interaction with the boys above! Hope you like it! 😁
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago
gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago Really like Caleb already! Can't wait to see him in action! and amazing few chapters (I was a bit behind so I had to play the catch up game!)
Thanks buddy! You're in luck I just posted Caleb's first interaction with the boys above! Hope you like it! 😁
I think I need to book a trip to this club asap! Jack's feeble attempt to fight back against Caleb's gagging, Ryan's resignation into the sub role, Caleb's joking confidence! Loved all of it!
My M/M Stories Here
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago
I think I need to book a trip to this club asap! Jack's feeble attempt to fight back against Caleb's gagging, Ryan's resignation into the sub role, Caleb's joking confidence! Loved all of it!
That's quite a compliment coming from a writer like you! Thank you my friend 😊😊
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Ah yes... Cliche though it may be, but 'Let the games begin', indeed. I have a hunch that by the time the night is out, Val will think twice before being that much of a brat at Cassandra...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The atmosphere ist steamy hot, intense. The gagging sequence was great stuff, especially Val got a mouth full! :)
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I am enjoying how into it they are all getting, I mean the roles but how they’ll occasionally mess about :D
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Ah yes... Cliche though it may be, but 'Let the games begin', indeed. I have a hunch that by the time the night is out, Val will think twice before being that much of a brat at Cassandra...
Such are the consequences of defying a queen haha. Cass has definitely taken note of Val's brattiness and is looking to bring her down a peg. The problem for her is that Val actually likes being punished for her brattiness 😂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The atmosphere ist steamy hot, intense. The gagging sequence was great stuff, especially Val got a mouth full! :)
Yeah man I looove gags, they're easily my favourite part of bondage so this chapter was so much fun for me to write, thank you! 😊
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ossassin wrote: 2 years ago I am enjoying how into it they are all getting, I mean the roles but how they’ll occasionally mess about :D
For sure, as I wrote, it's all about having fun and enjoying the experience at the end of the day 🙂 thanks for commenting bro
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

Sounds like a fun group to he apart of😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Mikeyropes29 wrote: 2 years ago Sounds like a fun group to he apart of😁
Agreed, I know I'd like to be able to Dom the subs in this group, though I'd also looove to be tied up by Cassandra...

The joys of being a switch haha! 😂
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Yeah man I looove gags, they're easily my favourite part of bondage so this chapter was so much fun
Love the gags too :) Though sometimes I get carried away :) Keep it going [mention]TayDay95[/mention] !
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Loving this story
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I guess Val (and we) will find out exactly how much of her brattiness Her Highness is willing to put up with... and whether there is such a thing as 'too much of a good thing'...
Rdo4y8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rdo4y8 »

I really love the universe you’ve built here with these characters. I enjoy stories where we get to know the players a bit beyond the bondage, and these consistently deliver. Well done.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Mikeyropes29[/mention], [mention]Rdo4y8[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],

Thank you so much for all of your kind and supportive comments everybody, you guys are awesome! 😁

Hope you all enjoy this latest chapter, please feel free to comment with feedback whether it be praise or criticism! 🙂🙂 Thank you all again!

Chapter 10: Anticipation

"Master Caleb, care to gather the toys?" Cassandra grinned at her fellow Dom.

"Love to Queen!" The hunk smiled back with a wink, before wheeling another rack full of sex toys over towards the circle.

From this second rack, which was stacked with everything from floggers to dildos, from ticklers to butt plugs and cock cages and leather cuffs... Caleb first picked up a pair of small toys, one black, and one red and put them in his pocket, the Asian stud glancing mischievously at the two male captives in the chained circle of slaves.

He then handed other toys to Danny and Cass, something for the four helpless, bound gagged and blindfolded girls to enjoy as well...

Katie was still moaning with desperate desire to feel her boyfriends strong hands pleasure her once more. With her world rendered dark and unseeable by her leather blindfold, the pretty blonde could only open her legs, struggle lightly against her ropes, and listen.

She'd heard Cass and Danny talk about starting "the game", and just like the rest of the helpless subs in the room, Katie had no idea what she was in for. She'd purposely excluded herself from the plans that Danny, Cass and Caleb had made together, so she could be surprised along with everyone else.

So imagine her delighted surprise, when her handsome boyfriend gently inserted a small bullet toy into her ever-moistening womanhood!

"Mmmmmm...!" The valley girl tensed up in surprise, her vaginal muscles tightening around the toy, her legs wanting to close up but unable to thanks to the way her legs were bound to the chair.

"You're gonna enjoy the hell outta this mamacita." Danny sniggered gleefully into his girlfriends ear, planting a kiss on her cheek which she turned to reciprocate, only when she tried to kiss him with her gagged lips, she leaned forward against nothing but air...

That gorgeous bastard loved to tease her while she was blinded!

As this was happening, Cassandra had placed identical bullets inside the pussies of the throuple girls Em, Val and Beth... The Queen had really taken her time with Valerie, who now that she was heavily gagged, had given up on trying to back-sass her new mistress, much to Cass' satisfaction. She teased the redhead beautys pussy with the tip of the toy, gently caressing the labia with her gloved fingers... Sitting on the blind, muffled babes lap so she could softly lap away at Val's nipples with her tongue...

"See what happens when you comply slavegirl? Your Queen is a benevolent ruler, and I reward good subjects." Cass softly spoke into the redheads ear.
"Ymmph mm kmmph..." Valerie moaned quietly behind her multi-layered gag, already extremely aroused before "The Game" could even begin.

The sexy redhead was far from having fully submitted to Cass, the fires of defiance still naughtily burning in her mind... But for now, she thought it best to cooperate, since she didn't want to miss out on whatever pleasure "The Game" might bring.

At the same time, Jack suddenly felt a strong hand on his shoulder once again, making the big macho mechanic jump slightly in his chair, only to laugh at his own nervousness.

"Haha heyyy country boy just relax..." That smooth, velvet-y male voice that could only belong to Caleb spoke softly in his ear, the powerful hand starting to caress his neck and shoulder, even stroking his gagged cheek. "I may not be your boyfriend, but I bet I can still take real good care of you boi."

"Mmmmm..." Jack moaned as he felt Calebs hands shuffle position slightly, heard the Asian hunk walk around to his front. Drool was pouring from the rubber cock strapped into the sexy young man's mouth onto his chiselled abs, much to Calebs delight.

Jack had never felt the intimate touch of another man, only Ryan, only his love...

And in this moment, despite feeling undeniably turned on by Calebs touch, and the bondage in which he'd been placed, Jack found he was missing that familiar touch of his Masters hands more than he realised. Yes, he'd mutually agreed with his boyfriend that they wanted to experiment with other people, but this was all so new to the country-bred stud.

Caleb seemed to pick up on Jack's uneasiness, and started to massage the sexy bois powerful thighs...

"Hey Jack, I get it if you're a little unsure about all this, but just know I'm gonna keep taking very good care of you. You'll enjoy this game I'm sure, and besides, I plan for you and Ryan to have more fun with each other than with me haha!" The hot dom explained happily, putting Jack's mind at ease...

Right up until he squeezed the large red cock ring over the beautiful stud's erect manhood.

"Mmmmph?" Jack grunted in surprise with a smile.

"Yeah, like I said boi, you'll enjoy this game haha!"

Once the boys had their dicks fitted with cock rings, and the girls had their pussies filled with soft bullet eggs, Cassandra nodded to her fellow doms Caleb and Danny:

"Let's remove their blindfolds!"

One by one, the sexy slaves of the Mirror Room blinked against the bright lights, looking around to see each other all roped to chairs, gagged in all manner of ways, and all admiring each others' naked bodies... aside from Emma and Jack of course, who purposely avoided looking at each other. Besides Em was too busy giggling with amusement at the fact that Valerie, with her bratty insubordination, had incurred such a heavy, over-the-top gag compared to everyone else.

"Hm-hm-hm-hmph!" The sexy brunette laughed into her bit gag.
"Mmm fmmk ymm!" Val rolled her eyes.

"Now slaves, we're going to play a little game... Think of it as... well... a team-building exercise, a getting-to-know-you kind of game." The Queen started to explain as she sauntered sexily around the inside of the chained circle, looking into the aroused eyes of each one of her gorgeous slaves as she spoke.

"You may recall that a few weeks ago, Danny sent you all a little quiz on Facebook, a personal test to see what animal you related to or some such... Using the results from that quiz, and personal info he and Katie have learnt about each of you over the course of your friendship, we are about to ask you a series of questions about each other." Cass explained.

The last few words of The Queen's briefing gave pause to a couple members of the group, especially Emma, who had been through a great deal more than anyone present throughout the previous year... The beautiful brunette shuffled anxiously in her seat, glancing at each of her girlfriends with a worried expression.

But Cassandra, the benevolent Queen, stopped in front of the nervous beauty and laid her hand reassuringly on Emma's shoulder before softly and affectionately caressing her cheek.

"Now don't worry any of you, this will be light-hearted and fun, nothing too personal will be asked of anyone. Also, like I said, this is a team-building exercise..."

Cass then held aloft a small remote in her right hand for everyone to see.

"Girls, I have here the remote control for the bullets in your pussies, Caleb likewise possesses the remote for your cock rings as well boys..."

As the slaves started to realise the point of the game, they all began to smile at each other excitedly through their gags.

"Answer a question about your peers correctly, and we will turn the vibrations up, until you have all orgasmed... The round doesn't end until everybody cums at least once. However, get a question wrong, and the vibes will be turned off, and we begin again!"

Mmmphing and aahhing echoed throughout the Mirror Room as the chained, tied, gagged and incredibly turned on slaves all reacted to Cassandra's rules... This was shaping up to be the best bondage game many of them had ever played!

"Well then, if we all understand the rules... Danny, Caleb, remove their gags please..."

One by one, Bethany, Valerie, Emma, Katie, Ryan and Jack flexed their jaws as their tight, restricting gags were taken away. Valerie was especially grateful, not realising that the night would be far from over once the game was concluded...

Each of the subs was quickly given a decent drink of water to keep them hydrated, Danny asked if anybody needed the bathroom, which Bethany, slightly embarrassed admitted she did. Cass took her, still with her upper body bound, to the toilet one floor below, before she was returned and placed back in her original position.

"Are we all ready?" The Queen asked the group.

"Yes my Queen!" The reply was echoed from six different voices.

"Ladies...

Gentlemen...

Start your engines!"

TO BE CONTINUED
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good description of the feelings of Katie, Valerie and the others! Looking forward to Games! And let the odds be always at your favour :) Let the show commence :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic