SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE (M/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHAT FORMAT WOULD YOU PREFER FOR "SAMMY'S REVENGE"?

AN INTERACTIVE TUG STORY (UNDER AUDIENCE CONTROL)
59%
A NORMAL TUG STORY (UNDER BONDAGEFREAK'S CONTROL)
41%

Total votes: 71

Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

D
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

A, would be my ideal choice for Sammy’s revenge. An eye for an eye, but I’d like to see Jason tied in several sleeping bags later on in the story.

I’d go with B to start. Let him struggle in that position for while, getting tormented the whole time. (Also that’ll be good practice for Sammy’s rope work) Then move onto the thick sleeping bag bondage layers after he’s all worked up.
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

B - GO FOR A STRICT HOGTIE
C - GO FOR A TIGHT CHAIR TIE

am confused here between B or C... but will go for B
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

VOTING UPDATE

Thanks for all the votes so far, guys! This is a very close call, so I've opened up a poll thread on
Deviant Art as well to see if the readers there will swing the vote in one direction or another.

In the meantime, be sure not to miss my latest tale and the return of the forum's most notorious bully; Skaterboy Phil!
TWINK TERRORS: THE SMELLY-FOOTED TAG TEAM (MM/M)

A playful evening of lighthearted tugs between friends takes an unprecedented turn when a notorious bully
shows up and adds his own special flair to the mix. Suffice to say, our young protagonist is NOT happy!

Story Tags: Twinks, bondage, forced shoe-sniffing, forced sock-sniffing, sleepsack bondage, semi-consensual, non-consensual, tickling, breathplay, handgags, edging, duct tape, underwear, college jocks, hazing, tag teamed, 2 vs 1, lighthearted

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Gosh, I am so excite to see which option won! :D
I hope this story will have some father's sock option as well ;) :lol: :twisted:
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

B!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Such a tough choice! I'm torn between B & C, but I think I'll go with C. Knowing our illustrious author, we'll see both soon enough!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

C! Can't beat a classic chairtie!
My M/M Stories Here
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

D sounds nice. Fully vulnerable :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

VOTING UPDATE

Thanks for all the votes so far, guys!
Sammy needs some time to get his schedule sorted out, but he's been looking at this thread on a daily basis and keeping track of the votes on here and on Deviant Art.

The race is still too close to call, but I think it's safe to say that option A (sleeping bag mummification) is not gaining sufficient traction compete against the other choices. While I am not necessarily rooting for that option, I find it disappointing that none of the users (aside from [mention]puffalover[/mention] and [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]) on the huge sleeping bag bondage thread in Tugs Photos have added their voices to the chorus or deemed fit to participate in this adventure.

I've posted something to that effect here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 751#p82751
Hopefully this will be a wake up call for some of the concerned users.

Keeping in mind that the sleeping bag bondage fans are nowhere to be seen when stories that feature such content see the light of day, option A trails behind by a significant margin.

Option C (strict chair tie) is currently in the lead, with options B (hogtie) and D (spread-eagle) both tied for second place and quite literally breathing down option C's neck.

As a sidenote, and as a reply to two PM requests I've receive, this tale will remain pg-friendly and non-sexual.
In the case that the spread-eagle option should win, there will be no edging/milking and only vague mentions of possible arousals.
There are plenty of mature M/M tales on here. This will not be one of them.

With that being said, you guys are allowed to change your votes or vote strategically (in the hopes of blocking or favouring one option.)

I am ready to accommodate any of the four choices, but I am pleased to see the chair tie option gaining some ground.
I've written a LOT of hogtie scenes over the years, and although I love them to bits IRL, it would be refreshing to write about a chair tie for a change.

That is where my vote went.

In the meantime, be sure not to miss out my latest tales!

Link to Topic: TWINK TERRORS: THE SMELLY-FOOTED TAG TEAM (MM/M)

Synopsis: A playful evening of lighthearted tugs between friends takes an unprecedented turn when a notorious bully shows up and adds his own special flair to the mix. Suffice to say, our young protagonist is NOT happy!

Tags: Twinks, bondage, forced shoe-sniffing, forced sock-sniffing, sleepsack bondage, semi-consensual, non-consensual, tickling, breathplay, handgags, edging, duct tape, underwear, college jocks, hazing, tag teamed, 2 vs 1, lighthearted

Link to Topic: SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS: A BABYSITTER'S PERIL (m+/M)

Tags: Role-reversal, babysitting, extreme rope bondage, non-consensual gagging, smelly socks, sockgags, tickling, many-vs-one

Synopsis: An aspiring young office clerk finds himself in a SERIOUS bind when he agrees to babysit his boss' five boys for the night. What could possibly go wrong? Click on the link to find out!
[/size]

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago With that being said, you guys are allowed to change your votes or vote strategically (in the hopes of blocking or favouring one option.)
Tactical voting - the scourge of democracy! Although I think this is more of a benign dictatorship with the illusion of choice! 8-)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago With that being said, you guys are allowed to change your votes or vote strategically (in the hopes of blocking or favouring one option.)
Tactical voting - the scourge of democracy! Although I think this is more of a benign dictatorship with the illusion of choice! 8-)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

If the story is not going to contain adult material (even though it's posted in the adult board), I'd like to change my vote. Let Sammy use a sleeping bag on his victim. Option A, therefore! Put Jason in a sleeping bag and that cock is out of sight and out of reach and the story stays child-friendly. :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago If the story is not going to contain adult material (even though it's posted in the adult board), I'd like to change my vote. Let Sammy use a sleeping bag on his victim. Option A, therefore!
Alright, my friend. Done!

The story is in the adult section because there was mention of arousal in the opening chapter of the adventure (which I am sure a lot of you would experience had you been in Sammy's shoes).

But keeping in mind that this story is an attempt to draw in as many lurkers and readers as possible, it will be remaining pg-friendly.
Any mention of the characters being aroused will remain nebulous and inexplicit at best.

Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

C - sorry for the late vote, real life getting in the way of things...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Jb99 wrote: 3 years ago C - sorry for the late vote, real life getting in the way of things...

C it is, then!

No worries, my friend.
You aren't late. Sammy still needs to get his schedule in order and set up a date with Jason.

The poll will stay open for some time still.
With almost 40 votes in, option C is currently in the lead.

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Per your recommendation I gave this bad boy a reading, absolutely loved it. Definitely find myself jealous of all the fun Sammy got to have, readers definitely put him through the ringer
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention]
Haha! I knew you'd like this bad boy, buddy 8-)

I know that interactive stories are not normally your thing, but it would be awesome if you chimed in and added your votes to Sammy's Revenge: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=82255#p82255

Considering how neck to neck the options are even with well over 40 votes already in, every added vote counts.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DeanSummer24
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DeanSummer24 »

Wow! Big thank you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for recommending this to me, definitely right up my street! Love the little fourth wall breaking thrown in - makes the story seem just that more realistic knowing that Sammy and Jason have spent just as much of their time as us combing through this forum :D

I'm just really loving your work! Not much else to say on that regard! Thank you for gifting us with another engaging and incredibly story!
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

I’ll say letter C strict chairtie please
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] Glad to hear you enjoyed this, my friend!
I knew this would be right up your alley 8-)

[mention]Sockbound1234[/mention]
Alright, buddy-boi. Added your vote to the chair-tie option ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic