A journey into submission. Julie’s life of happiness. Part 3 added M/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

A journey into submission. Julie’s life of happiness. Part 3 added M/f

Post by Bandit666 »

A journey into submission

Gently the sound of running water awoke Julie from her slumber. The feeling of soft, sensual silk caressing her naked body. Rolling over she discovered her lover had already risen. Careful not to wake her from her slumber.

With feline grace she’d slipped from beneath the red silk sheets. The soothing material caressing her perfectly tone calves and thighs. The sensual material caressing her firm round 34c- cup breasts. Reaching out she collected the white satin bathrobe from where it lay upon the chair.

Noticing the belt was missing. Her mind drifted back to the night before. Drifted back to how he’d taken control. How. While slowly undressing her. Her lover had slipped the belt from around her waist. Had used it to bind her wrists tightly. Yet comfortably together.

It had felt strange. Had given her butterfly’s in the stomach. She could have stopped him. Could have objected. Could even have released herself. And yet she hadn’t wanted to. She didn’t wish to stop his romantic caress. His tender kisses upon her exposed breasts. His passionate kisses on her lips.

She’d felt a sensation like never before when he pushed her down upon the bed. Her nerves had tingled with unrivalled expectation. When. Slowly he’d raised her wrists. When. With ease he’d attached them to the beds headboard.

She’d moaned in anticipation when he’d removed her tiny black thong. Had gasped when his head slipped between her legs. When she felt his tongue enter her womanhood. She’d positively screamed when it made contact with her sweet spot. Had soon found herself pulling on the light restraints hold her wrists.

Her mind had been left spinning. Fireworks had flashed behind her closed eyes. When. Within minutes the first orgasm hit. She’d barely heard him tell her she was way to loud. Had barely noticed when he’d slipped something in her mouth. Hadn’t realised at first he’d used her own black thong to muffle her moans. To stifle her screams.

A second. A third. And even a forth orgasm had quickly followed. As he made love to her. His thick. Long. Hard manhood hitting her special spot on every stroke. The feeling of helplessness the satin belt implied. The added humiliation. Provided by being silenced with her own thong. Only serving to increasing the sensations. Only serving to increase her emotions.

Finally exhaustion had taken hold. Her eyes had fluttered shut. Even as he’d caressed her naked body. She’d not felt him release her. She’d not felt him remove the thong from within her mouth. She’d simply drifted off to sleep in his arms. She’d simply slept the sleep of a thousand sleeps.

Snapped back to the there and then. By the sound of her lover whistling a popular tune. The tune to their song. Julie gracefully floated across the bedroom. Allowing the robe to drop around her ankles. When. With the elegance of a catwalk model she entered the en-suite.

With a smile he reached out and took her in his powerful arms. Telling how incredible she looked. How much he loved her. Lifting her onto tips toes he kissed her passionately upon the lips. With feline agility she pounced. Wrapping her long toned. Athletic legs around his waist. Without breaking from his lingering kiss. She lowered herself onto his large throbbing manhood. Delighting in how the sight of her naked aroused him. Gasping into his mouth as it penetrated her pussy. Gasping into his mouth as it hit the sweetest of spots within her.

Once more they made love. Even as the water cascaded over their entwined body’s. Once more her moans and screams filled the air. Until she reached the point of no return. Until her body tensed. Until another orgasm swept over her.

Still gasping. Still burning in the after glow of climax. Her legs weak and trembling. She felt his hands explore her body once more. As slowly he bathed her. His gently caresses doing little to extinguish the fire roaring in her loans. Leaning back against his muscular body. The sweet aroma for cherry blossom filling the air. Julie allowed herself to enter a world full of peace and tranquillity. Her body tingling with love and lust.

Pressing her body against his. Feeling his hard cock against the small of her back. She purred with pleasure. As gently. Tenderly. He kissed her neck. He kissed her earlobe. His hands playing with her more than ample breasts.

With a sneaky nip of his teeth on her earlobe. He whispered in her ear. He told her she’d been a very bad girl. And bad girls need to be taught a lesson.

Stepping back. He pushed her against the wall. Even as the warm soothing water continued to flow over their naked bodies.

Taking hold of her wrists. He eased them behind her back. From beneath the towel he produced the handcuffs. The handcuffs that soon encircled her slender wrists. The handcuffs that quickly rendered her helpless and vulnerable once more.

Just as she had the night before. Julie offered no resistance. She had no desire to do so. Her love for him. Her trust in him. Unquestionable.

Willingly she give her love. Willingly she give her trust. Willingly she submitted to his dominance. To his control. Happily she surrendered her body. Happily she surrendered her soul. Happily she surrendered her mind. To him. To her lover.

Never before had she felt so in love. Never before had she felt so loved. Never before had she trusted someone so implicitly. Never before had she felt so trusted. Never before had she felt so much lust. Never before had she felt so lusted over. Never before had she felt so safe. So protected.

She felt his hand slip down over her flat smooth stomach. Felt it continue towards her womanhood. Felt his fingers slip inside her once more. She moaned loudly at his touch. She squealed loudly as he penetrated her pussy. She screamed loudly as he hit her sweet spot.

There was no doubting his ability to satisfy her wanting lust. There was no doubting his need to satisfy her wanting lust. The was no doubting his intentions. For again he whispered in her ear. Told her she was way too loud. That the neighbours would hear.

Julie knew what that implied. Knew what was to follow. Licking her lips in anticipation. Opening her mouth in anticipation. She waited for him to produced the large black ball gag. From beneath the towel. The large black ball gag with matching coloured belts. From beneath the towel.

Oh so quickly her lover worked the large black silicone ball past her luscious pink lips. Her lover worked the large black silicone ball past her perfect white teeth. Her lover filled her beautifully proportioned mouth with the large black silicone ball.

Oh so quickly her lover straightened out the straps and ran them around her head. He ran them across her soft glowing cheeks. Ran them beneath her amazing high cheekbones. Passed them under her sweetly scented wet blonde hair. Her long wet blonde hair.

Cruelly he buckled them tightly. Squeezing her left breast to test the gags effectiveness. Wickedly he buckled them tightly. Pinching her right nipple to test the gags effectiveness. Devilishly he buckled them tightly. Giving her firm pert bare wet behind a sharp stinging smack to test the gags effectiveness.

With a moan of pleasure Julie reacted to the squeezing of her left breast. With a squeal of delightful pain she reacted to the pinching of her right nipple. With a yelp of shock she reacted to the sudden smack on her butt. With a purr she reacted when he began to caress her sensitive wanting womanhood.

Resting her head back against his muscular body. Her eyes fluttered closed. Barely noticing he’d turned off the shower. Her body trapped in his restraints. Her body trapped in his strong arms. Her mind captured in his restraints. Her mind captured by his sexual caress. Her arousal ensured by his restraints. Her arousal ensure by his dominance.

Working her up to yet another orgasm. Without warning. Without granting her deepest desire. He spun her round. He wrapped her in a soft fluffy towel. He encased her quivering body in a soft fluffy towel.

Desperately she want to beg. Beg him to make her climax. But Julie knew better. Julie knew he controlled her body and mind. And she loved that about him. She loved how he pulled her close. How he held her tightly against his body. Her head resting upon his chest. His muscular chest.

Sweetly she cooed past the large silicone ball that filled her mouth. As carefully he dried her naked body. His touch so gentle. His touch so tender. His touch so loving. Desperately she moaned as his hand squeezed her butt. Desperately she pushed her crotch against his wanting his cock in her once more. Wanting him to make her orgasm one more time. Wanting him to take her long and hard.

But alas. It wasn’t to be. She knew that time had drawn to an end. She knew he had to leave. Leave her. For a while at least. So.Dutifully. She followed him back into the bedroom. Dutifully. Without so much as a word. Without so much as a signal. She lowered herself onto her knees. She presented herself to him. She adopted the recognised pose of a willing submissive.

There she remained. Her head lowered. Her womanhood throbbing from his touch. Her breasts and nippled hard from his caress. Her mind focused only on pleasure. Her own thoughts driving her wild with lust. As he dressed. As he slipped the boxer shorts over his still hard manhood. As he slipped the crisp white t-shirt over his rippled body. As he pulled up the stone washed jeans.

“Well Miss Robertson. I guess this is the last time I’ll see you until tomorrow”, he told her. Disappointment in his voice. Disappointment in his tone.

“I guess this is the last time I’ll see you until you’re lead down the isle. Until we’re wed”, he continued. Delight in his voice. Delight in his tone.

“But it sounds like your bridesmaids have arrived. It sounds like your last day of freedom will most certainly be entertaining. It sounds like preparations for your bridal shower are well underway”, he added.

Kneeling before her. He kissed her on the forehead. He kissed her on each eye. On her perfect little button nose. On her luscious pink lips. Even as they remained wrapped around the large silicone ball. He slipped his hand between her legs. He caressed and stroked her womanhood. He inserted his fingers into her womanhood.

“See you tomorrow”, he commented. Having once more. Brought her to the edge of orgasm. He commented as he stood and headed for the bedroom door……………….

(Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen. A new story for a new year. But now it’s over to you to decide. Decide if you’d like to learn how Julie found herself naked and restrained in her lovers bedroom. How they first met. How she entered the world of submission. It’s up to you to decide if you want to hear about the wedding shower. The wedding itself. Even their honeymoon. It’s up to to tell me, to pass on your thoughts and comments. Or even simply give a thumbs up)

Bandit666
Last edited by Bandit666 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Great story, so hot :shock:
And as always very well written :)

It would be great to read more :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

YEAH, HE'S BACK!

Yes, I had to shout it (even when I dislike people that have to write in capitals). I missed your stories, your descriptions are exquisite, the characters fully believable and human and the way you describe the feelings of Julie.... so hot.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. And to be honest, I do not care what you write next, just write it :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good to read a new Story from you, Bandit! I missed them! The introduction, the scenario is a fine one. Julies thoughts drifting back to the day before? Then back in the now. Wandering what the bridesmaids will have in mind for Julie :) And as [mention]slackywacky[/mention] wrote: I´m content with wahtever your mind will come up!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful set up to a story [mention]Bandit666[/mention] The combination of happiness and submission that Julie is already feeling is fantastic.

I'm just hoping their honeymoon is somewhere where they can play for the maximal amount of time, whether in public or private!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’d just like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for your comments and support. I hadn’t decided where to go with this story. Or even if I’d post more tales in the weeks and months to come. But with such support and feed back how could I not continue to write and post.

So stand by for part two coming soon. Well as soon as time allows.

Once again thank you all for your support and comments.

Bandit666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Take your Time bandit!
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Great story! Hope to see more
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you for taking the time to offer your support [[mention]crow3467[/mention]

And I hope you will be please to know part two is posted below and that it continues to entertain

Bandit666
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Once more thank you [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]gagged86[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] and of course yourself [mention]Caesar73[/mention]

I hope you continue to enjoy my efforts. As always your support is gratefully received and you comments always encouraging

A journey into submission.

Part 2.

Gently a silence settled over the bedroom. As Julies body continued to tingled from her lovers tender touch. As her breasts remained firm. Her nipples remained hard. From her lovers sweet caress. As her lips longed for his passionate kisses. Whether gagged or not. As her womanhood yearned for his large thick manhood. As it craved that one last orgasm it had been denied.

Her mind was trapped. Trapped by the emotions he'd raised within her. Trapped by her love for all he'd shown her. Trapped by the sense of submission he'd instilled within her. He'd instilled within her slowly, gently, carefully. He'd instilled within her over the last 3 years.

And yet. Still. Suddenly she felt a wave of uncertainty cascaded through her mind. Felt a shiver run up her spine. And yet. Still. Suddenly she wondered if it was right for others to see her submission. Wondered if it was her lovers intention to have others see her submission.

Not that it mattered. If they did. Not that it mattered. In the slightest. For no longer did she feel afraid. Afraid of the world outside. No longer did she feel ashamed of her body. Ashamed of her striking looks. No longer did she hide her striking figure beneath loose fitting, baggy clothing. No longer did she feel out of place in her chosen profession. Out of place in her male dominated profession.

For willingly. In a matter of only a few weeks. Julie had discarded her baggy trousers. Her unflattering baggy joggers. Had dispatched her loose fitting jumpers. Her unfeminine trouser suits. Had dispensed with her plain, boring underwear. For happily. In a matter of only a few weeks. Julie had replaced them with figure hugging dresses. With short tight skirts and sensual satin blouses. With tight. Butt hugging leggings or jeans. With tight. Bust hugging tank tops or t-shirts. With sexual, sensual. Lingerie. With matching sets. Corsets. Basques. Stockings and garter belts.

For willingly. As slowly their relationship developed. Julie had surrendered herself to his unflinching love. Had gradually accepted his thoughtfulness towards her. For happily. As slowly their relationship developed. Julie had found herself surrendering to his dominance. Had found herself surrendered to his control. Proudly. As slowly their relationship developed. Julie had found herself submitting to his every desire.

For willingly. Over time. Julie had discovered the pleasure of submission. For happily. Over time. Julie had discovered the pleasure of his restraints. Whether they be the soft sensual satin of a scarf. Or the hard unforgiving steel of the cuffs that currently held her wrists securely. Whether they be intricately, tightly bound ropes that often held her securely. Or the strong sticky tape he'd use for quickness. Whether they be the wickedly naughty leather cuffs. Or belts he'd use to tease and torment. That he'd often hide beneath her clothing.

For willingly. In due course. Julie had experienced his gags. For happily. In due course. Julie had understood his love for gags. Whether they be a soft knotted silk scarf. Or the jaw aching ball that currently filled her mouth. Whether they be delightfully humiliating like a pair of her panties. Or a bone shaped bit gag. Whether the be sexually pleasing like the ring he'd often use. Use so she could still pleasure him. Or a harness to enforce his dominance.

And Yet. Still. Without warning. Her cheeks. Squeezed by the thin black leather straps of the ball gag. Turned the most delightful shade of crimson. As she considered how he'd left her. Kneeling on the bedroom floor. Left her naked, exposed and on display. Left her restrained and muffled.

Not that it mattered. If she was naked and restrained. Not that it mattered. In the least if she'd been left exposed and helpless. Left exposed and helpless at the hands of her Matron of Honour. At the hands of her chosen bridesmaids. At the hands of the remaining members of her bridal shower. For it was as her lover intended. It was what he expected of her. What he desired from her. And to Julie that was all she needed to know. That was all that counted.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

A very good update, my friend :)
Interesting background about Julie and the development of the relationship :)
I'm very curious to see what will happen when the bridesmaids will arrive :)
Last edited by gagged86 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderfully written update, the mixture of excitement, doubt, sexuality and self-fulfilment is building a great picture of Julie.

I agree with [mention]gagged86[/mention] - I suspect a bunch of bridesmaids may have a lot of fun here :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really liked this inner monologue - to follow Julies Thoughts - and looking forward to the Bridesmaides :) Good work, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Your writing style suits this story perfectly. The way you describe things made feel hot (and that does not happen often). The sensuality is dripping of the story. Keep going my friend!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well what can I say. But thank you [mention]gagged86[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and of you course the great author himself [mention]slackywacky[/mention] for you comments and support. A new update will be arriving shortly. One I hope you’ll all enjoy

Bandit666
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

You're very welcome, [mention]Bandit666[/mention] , I can't wait to read the new update :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

And so here we have part three. I hope you’ll all enjoy and please leave your thoughts and comments as they’re always so very welcome.

Bandit666

A journey into submission

Part 3.

Slowly. Even as the sounds of excitable conversations drift upwards from the kitchen. As the sounds of riotous laughter drifted upwards from the kitchen. As the sounds of a multitude of footsteps could be heard heading upwards. Heading up the staircase towards the bedroom. Julie allowed her eyes to flutter close. Allowed her thoughts to drift back. Back to an evening lost since past. Back to the evening that changed her life forever.

Peacefully. The sounds of others closed out. Blocked out of her mind. She recalled how. At the insistence of her sister Laura. She’d borrowed a tight, short little red dress from her wardrobe. How. At the insistence of her older sister Laura. She’d visited the local mall. She’d gone underwear shopping for the first time. Having never before seen the reason for anything fancy. Never having had the belief she needed to wear something sensual. Something sexual.

She remembered. How. Reluctantly. She’d purchased a pair of red satin panties with little black lace trimmings. Along with the matching bust boosting. Bust enhancing strapless bra. She remembered. How her frequently annoying older sister had insisted in styling her long blonde hair. Had insisted on giving her a manicure. On doing her makeup.

Blushing. She thought about the way she’d complained. Had objected to being treat like a life sized Barbie doll. Her cheeks suddenly burning. She thought about how she’d ended up squeezed into the ridiculously tight. Short. Little red dress. How she’d complained that others would see the outline of the red satin and black lace underwear.

With a shiver. She recalled how sensual. The shear black silk stockings. That her sister had. Once more insisted she needed. Had felt against her freshly waxed. Toned legs. Although she’d complained about wearing those too.

Trembling. Ever so slightly. She remembered how the man she was about to marry. Had used those very same pair of silk stockings to bind her wrists. To attach them to the headboard of his bed less that a fortnight later. When they made love for the first time.

Smiling around the large ball that filled her mouth. She felt a hand slip gently between her legs. A woman’s hand slip gently between her legs. Slowly it began to rub back and forth. But still. Julie refused to be distracted. Refused to have her thoughts interrupted. Refused to be dragged back to reality. Back the present time.

Instead. She pictured herself in a bright yellow taxi cab. Pictured herself fidgeting. All the way from her home to the towns Guild Hall in a bright yellow taxi cab. She recalled giving the driver a good flash of her cleavage as she’d leant forward to pay the fare. Recalled how his eyes had bulged at the sight of her incredible cleavage.

She remembered how unladylike her exit had been. The way her dress had ridden up to flash her stocking tops and panties. Remembered how he’d turned to face her. A smile plastered from ear to ear as copped an eyeful of her stocking tops. And the crotch of her shiny red satin and black lace panties.

Bitting down on the large ball that filled her mouth. She gasped as first one finger and then a second. Slid inside her womanhood. As inevitable they her sweet spot. Her overly sensitive. Overly stimulated. Sweet spot. Instinctively she reacted. Reacted as her incredible lover had trained to do. Instinctively she tensed her muscles. She clamped down upon the strangely welcome intruders.

“Oh you like that? Don’t you. You bad girl”, she heard her best friend Monica comment.

Startled. Her eyes shot open. Her memories interrupted. Brushed aside by the revelation it was her best friend from childhood. And not one of the other guests. That stimulated her sexually. That teased and tormented her natural state of arousal.

All Julie could was blush. Look longingly at her best friend. The one woman in the bridal shower she believed was too straight laced to get kinky. Was too prime and proper to hold any cardinal thoughts towards her.

But clearly she was wrong. For Monica knew exactly what she was doing. Was in fact. Proving to very skilled. When it came to creating a burning fire with in her crotch. When it came to slowly torturing her sweet spot.

“You were right Laura. She never expected it would be me”, she heard Monica exclaim. Joyfully.

“She really did believe me and Kathy were just really good friends”, Monica added with a smirk.

As she dragged her long manicured nails over Julie’s sweet spot once too often. As with a muffled. Gargled moan. A sudden shudder. An intense trembling. The bride to be. Exploded in climax. Experienced the most incredible of forced orgasms.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful build up - the memories flooding back bring this story to life, and the things that you would contemplate pre-wedding. Then she gets 'distracted' :D
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Ah Bandit. Here we have another example of your great works. Sensual, playful, fun and always leaving the reader wanting more.

Simply marvellous
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

This was worth the wait, my friend, nice work as always :)
...and still, I feel this is just the beginning, can't wait for the next chapter :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear Bandit, you created a beautiful atmosphere !
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all very much for your comments and kind support. Hopefully part 4 will be along soon. Rl allowing. As like yourselves I’m enjoying this tale as well :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello one and all. My apologies that you’re still waiting for an update on Julies tale of submission. But sadly I lost someone very close to me last week and my heart just hasn’t been on writing. But have no fear I’ll be back soon. As will Julie.

Bandit666
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

I'm so sorry to hear that, my friend :(
My deepest condolences for your loss :(
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

gagged86 wrote: 3 years ago I'm so sorry to hear that, my friend :(