The Beach (FF/F, MF/F) Completed - Final chapter 3rd April

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Beach (FF/F, MF/F) Completed - Final chapter 3rd April

Post by tickletied84 »

With thanks to [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention] for the idea, inspiration and encouragement with the story so far

Chapter 1

“Yeah, as if I’d have a chance with you there” Laura replied to her best friend as they walked along the shoreline. The pair was having an early afternoon walk along the private beach of their resort. The girls were in their early twenties and had taken advantage of working for a couple of years to save up for a week’s holiday on an exclusive ‘adult only’ island resort.

“Well, it’s not my fault, I’m just naturally flirtatious” Zoe responded with a laugh and intentionally bumped her friend’s hip.

“If it was just flirting you did with guys, then it wouldn’t be so bad,” the slim 5’4” brunette replied, rolling her eyes as a wave ran over her feet.

“Oh come on, I just know which ones will give me a good time!” the taller 5’8” blonde retorted as she shook her upper body in jest at her companion, her chest jiggling slightly in her strapless white bikini top. “And you're just feeling frustrated because you haven't got any since you ditched Sam, that doesn’t mean I can’t have fun. Also, while we were still home last week I saw you sneaking out for more batteries for your bottom drawer friend."

Laura turned beet red. “No, I didn’t….” she paused, seeing her friend’s smirking face. “Well, if only Sam had been so easy to recharge,” she forced a small laugh. “Anyway, we’re sharing a room, so no bringing guys back this week, my earplugs aren’t that good!”

“Yeah, want to bet? Zoe’s got needs darling. And, what are you going to do to stop me, tie me down?” she held her wrists crossed in front of her as she paused in the warm sunshine, pausing to enjoy the peaceful sound of waves on the beach.

Laura’s ears pricked up at the comment. “You should be so lucky,” she muttered, then realised Zoe could hear and went an even darker shade of crimson.

“Oh, kinky are we?” Tell, you what, if you beat me to that tree then I’ll rein myself in this week, and make it a girly holiday. If not - you sleep on the balcony tonight and I’ll get myself some sweet lovin’.” The blond girl turned away from her friend and pushed off with her toned legs.

“No fair!" Laura tried to stop her, but Zoe was away and running, her long legs making rapid progress across the sand, and her short blond hair gleaming in the island’s sunshine.

Sprinting after her, and just before the tree, Laura dove at her friend’s legs trying to pull her down. Zoe stumbled, but managed to get to the tree first.

“Now, that wasn’t very nice, was it?” Zoe stood over her panting friend, who lying face down in the sand with her sunglasses lying next to her and her black bikini contrasting with her gleaming skin in the afternoon light. “Although, it does mean I can get laid tonight.”

“No chance.” Laura responded, spitting sand out of her mouth and propping herself up on her arms, checking that her C cup breasts remained in her top after her rather inelegant landing on the sand. “I’ll just lock myself in the room!”

“Not if I keep you out of the way…” Zoe spotted a small spool of rope by the base of the tree, used at peak times to fasten deckchairs to. Grabbing it, she swiftly fastened a bowline tie around the smaller girl’s wrist, honed by years of practice at the sailing club.

Laura giggled as she was pulled to her feet, her light brown hair cascading down her bare back as she recalled the tie up games they had played as teenagers.

“I’m serious,” said Zoe, “Maybe I should keep you tied here out of the way whilst I sleep my way through the resort!"

“Slut!” Laura called out in slight anger at her friend’s sexual appetite, before she was pushed back firmly against the tree, and her wrists pulled behind it and tied. “Hey, this is tight” she complained, realising too late that she’d angered Zoe.

“Don’t call me that, I just enjoy a good time,” Zoe walked away. “I’m pissed at you now, I’ll come back after I’ve had a swim at the pool."

Laura shouted after her, but realised she was being serious. Maybe she had pushed her too far this time. She knew she was more shy and less sexually experienced than her best friend, who certainly enjoyed a good time whenever she could. But she shouldn’t have slandered her, and realised her jealousy wasn’t going to help her this time. Still, she couldn’t stay tied to the tree all day and tried to find a gap in the knots with her fingers. After 15 minutes, she realised she was stuck, and that Zoe had obviously learnt better knots since their innocent childhood games. Whilst then they’d played games with the other kids on the estate, the ropes were always loose and were more for show than actual restraint.

Now she was tied to a tree in a foreign country, wearing a bikini that whilst it was covering more of her than Zoe’s, was still showing more skin than she was usually comfortable with. Plus the comment of her kinkiness stung slightly, as it was kind of true. Sam had been a kind boyfriend, but was just quite dull in everything he did, including in the bedroom. She wanted someone with a bit more initiative, which is what she fantasized about when she did play with her vibrator on the cold nights at home.

Coming back to today’s reality, she decided that trying to get help was her best option. After all, Zoe did actually seem angry with her. Shouting a few times, she spotted Helena start walking over to her. One of the reps at the resort, the woman in her late 20s, and she filled out the red t-shirt and black skirt that was the mandatory uniform for the hotel staff quite nicely. A simple pair of sandals protected her feet. Bleached blond hair was tied in a ponytail behind her, and at 5’7” she seemed to tower over the shorter girl bound to the tree.

After Laura explained what had happened, her face dropped when Helena said “Well, it seems like you do need to learn a lesson. But I think some adjustments are needed. First of all, let’s make sure you don’t attract any more attention."

Helena looked around and saw there was no one else around, and then reached underneath her resort uniform, and removed her string bikini. Folding the bottoms into a ball, she pinched Laura’s nose until she gasped for air and then stuffed them inside, before using her bikini top as a quick cleave gag to hold them in place. “Much better, now I don’t have to hear your whining!” She laughed as Laura’s eyes widened, and she tried to push the garments from her mouth.

Using some of the other spools of rope by the base of the tree, Laura found her waist pulled firmly against the tree, and then her ankles lashed around the base of the trunk. Now she really wasn’t going anywhere.

“Let’s make sure you don’t burn.” Helena smiled as she pulled out a bottle of sun lotion from her rucksack and began applying it all over the tied brunette’s body. Pausing at her thighs, she used a tissue edge to write something on each thigh. “This might take a day or so to show up, but then you’ll have this tattooed on you for the rest of the summer” she smirked, always having wanted to take advantage of one of the tourists at the resort, and this innocent looking brunette didn’t exactly beg for her wrists to be untied.

“Now, I think this would be a perfect venue for this evening's barbecue in a few hours time.” Helena laughed at Laura, who was shaking her head. “And the star attraction should be nicely cooked by then!” She looked over her shoulder one last time as she walked back to the main resort, leaving the tied up girl struggling to get free.
Last edited by tickletied84 3 years ago, edited 18 times in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Interesting start. Nice and descriptive. Although I maybe would still have wanted more. Keep going and I can only see it getting better and better
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Thanks [mention]Bandit666[/mention] Do you mean more in the way of descriptions?

Don't worry, there's more to come for Laura :lol:
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

[mention]tickletied84[/mention] great start, love the beach setting :D
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

I Love this, the beach always makes for a great setting, and the writting of this piece seems pretty good. :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Chapter 2:

“MMMPH!!!” Laura grunted loudly at Helena’s retreating figure. Remembering just a short while earlier, Laura peered out of the corner of her eye at the edge of the water where she and Zoe had been walking. They had always been close friends despite having arguments over boys quite often. But now Laura was trapped, bound tightly to a tree on the beach, unsure how long she would be here.

She began to struggle violently against her bonds, grunting through her gag at the exertion. Her wrists started chafing almost immediately, but she continued anyway. After fifteen minutes or so she stopped, panting through her nose and sweating profusely in the hot air. No progress had been made, and a couple of the ropes may have even tightened a bit, though she couldn’t be sure without being able to see them.

This was so unfair. Zoe should never have tied her up and left her. And Helena only made it worse! Oh, she was definitely getting reported to management for this.

Suddenly a different concern came to Laura. She hoped that Helena was true to her word and would return, but also hoped that no one else would find her before then. She could only imagine what might happen, and each scenario seemed worse.

As the afternoon wore on, Laura’s legs began to sting where Helena had wiped away the sun lotion and written words on her thighs. If only she could read what had been written there! Or even better, she wished that she could apply a new coat of sun lotion to prevent it from showing up at all. But alas, tied up girls aren’t even able to do that much, so she resigned herself to the inevitable shame of covering up for the rest of the holiday and the pain of the sunburn under her clothing.

-----2 hours later-----

Laura slowly opened her eyes. Her arm was being shaken. Somehow she must have fallen asleep. As her vision returned, Zoe and Helena were seen standing in front of her. Forgetting about the gag, Laura tried to say some angry words at them, but only succeeded in making angry mewling noises.

“Awww, not pleased to see us?” Zoe taunted. “Helena told me what she’d done to you and the plan for the evening, and I agreed with her.”

Laura growled behind the gag and tried to thrash free, but her two female companions just laughed at her. “Aww, she’s cute when she’s angry!” Zoe pinched her friend’s cheek as she stated this. “And I definitely like this.” She bent down and looked at the words that were visible from the gaps in the sun lotion on Laura’s thighs. “Frigid virgin? That’s a good one! Well, she was certainly frigid, according to Dave…and she’s always been coy about what happened with Simon.” She slapped her friends slightly reddened thighs over the letters and received a muffled swear from behind Laura’s gag.

Helena dumped a bag next to the tree. “Right, here’s what’s going to happen. Three couples are coming to a special BBQ out here; they’re busy getting the BBQ and other materials now. You’re going to be tied by each of them, and then finally by the two of us. Each time you’ll have 30 minutes to escape, and if you don’t there’ll be a punishment.” A further grunt came from behind the gag. “Now, now, you were rude to your friend, this is what happens to rude little girls. Don’t worry, we’ll give you something to eat and drink between each round.”

She pulled out a pair of blacked out swimming goggles and pulled them over the bound girl’s hazel yet wide eyes, rendering her blind. “Now, this will mean you don’t know who’s doing what to you. Don’t want you getting embarrassed now, do we?” she chuckled.

Laura thrashed her head around as she protested at her blindfolding, but was stopped by a slap across her cheeks. “Now, that’s not the attitude. No-one’s going to harm you, and it might adjust your attitude - both to your friends, and to your sexuality. Now, I know you’re enjoying chewing on my bikini bottoms, but they need securing better. If you struggle, or spit them out, I’ll tear yours off and put them in instead”

Laura stopped her struggling, and felt the pressure slightly reduce around her head whilst Helena removed the bikini top, and replaced it with strips of firm bondage tape, holding the bottoms tightly inside the bound girl’s mouth.

Laura heard the others arrive and looked in the direction of the commotion, but other than a few wolf whistles and exclamations of surprise at the bound beauty being their entertainment, she was left alone as the focus was on setting up the BBQ and the explanation of the evening’s entertainment. The enthusiasm could be heard from the 3 couples as Helena explained the evening.

“First, we reassure you that Laura here deserves this and will be safe. We’ll untie her from the tree shortly, and then I’ll talk you through a tie. She’ll have 30 minutes to get free - if she succeeds, she gets to have a beer and enjoy something to eat whilst untied. If she doesn’t she gets a ‘punishment’, then is fed and given water to drink whilst tied, before we move onto the next tie. First up, couple A!”

Couple A, who were Melvin and Anne from Germany, had been intrigued when Helena had told them there was a special event at the barbecue this evening. They sat by the blanket that Helena had laid out, and watched as Laura was untied from the tree and then helped to stumble towards them. The blinded girl realised that running would only make things worse. She was forced to sit and then Helena handed the couple some ropes, and started to explain how to tie a ball tie, the first position of the evening.

Laura listened to the instructions that Helena gave the young couple, and could hear Zoe babbling away to the other couples around her. The captive’s anger had subsided somewhat. She was so used to going along with whatever her friends did or following orders at work that she thought she might as well see where the night took her. After all, she wasn’t getting away, and Zoe wouldn’t let anything truly bad happen to her, would she? Plus, other than Zoe, she’d never see any of these people ever again after Friday.

She lifted her arms up as instructed, as Helena began to instruct the couple on tying a breast harness. Laura truly hoped it was the female in the couple who was wrapping rope below, and then above her breasts, pulling it snugly against her bare back and squeezing the delicate skin gently, before running it over her shoulders and then under the first loops. “Now pull until you see her breasts start to strain against that pretty bikini, and then stop.” Helena instructed as Laura let out a breath from her nostrils as she was sure 8 pairs of eyes were focused on her breasts, which now felt like they’d doubled in size.

Next she felt her wrists being lowered behind her, and rope tied around them and then cinched. Helena explained to Anne how to pull it firmly, and how to cross the rope between them. Her wrists were firmly welded together, but it wasn’t actually that uncomfortable, even though there was no way they were getting free. Next Melvin moved in front of her, and wrapped rope around her knees, also cinched, before Laura was gently eased onto her side and her ankles similarly tied.

“Now here’s the fun part: the final assembly!” Helena exclaimed with glee. Laura couldn’t believe that there was more. She wasn’t getting free from this in a hurry. Her only hope was that the couple had left some slack in their knots, although Helena had been supervising them so closely that it was unlikely.

Laura felt some movement of another rope as it was passed from her ankles through her wrist ropes and then under the ropes at her back - as this was pulled tight she felt her ankles drawn up towards her bottom, and her wrists became welded to the small of her back. Finally, after some fiddling with rope between her breasts (as well as a few gentle strokes of the skin there) she felt her chest get drawn forward until her breasts touched her knees. Now she knew why it was called a ball tie, as she was stuck and would have been looking through her legs, if she could see anything.

“And there, the tie that is almost impossible to get out of…sorry Laura.” Helena taunted as she gave a gentle pat on the ass to the tied girl who grunted through her gag. “Now, let’s have some food, and check back in on our bondage babe in 30 minutes time.”

Laura heard voices around her for a few minutes, and then they faded as they turned towards the BBQ to get food. Her stomach rumbled at the smell coming from there, and she began to look for weak points in the tie. She was completely stuck. She thought she might be able to flop from side to side, but when she began rocking, the blanket started to sink slightly into the sand, so she decided to work from the position she was in. Pulling on the ropes just made things more uncomfortable, so instead she tried to use her fingers to find a gap in the knots. Her ankles seemed to be looser than everywhere else, so she wiggled them from side to side to see if she made any progress.

Finally she felt one of her ankles slip free, which relieved the pressure on her wrists and meant she could at least get some more purchase on moving her wrists. She felt a light sweat start to build up on her. She’d never been the most fit of girls, keeping slim more by regulating her intake rather than excessive exercise. “5 minutes to go!” she heard Zoe call out. “Oh, and isn’t this food tasty!” she taunted. Laura felt the crowd gather round and redoubled her efforts, unaware that she looked like a fish caught in a net. Finally a bell rang and Helena stepped forward.

“Well, times up, and you didn’t escape so it’s time for a punishment…” a chorus of ‘yes’s’ came from the gathered group. Laura heard some rustling and then a pronouncement of “age related spanking.” Laura shivered, they were going to spank her - she wasn’t a little girl. She growled her annoyance from behind her gag, but was simply rebuked with a single firm slap on her rear, and then a retightening of her ropes.

Helena turned to Melvin and Anne and asked their ages - “23 and 21, that means that the cheeky Laura here gets 44 spanks on her bottom, lets see if we can get it glowing red. Gentlemen first here.” Laura’s eyes went wide behind the goggles and she renewed her wiggling, but was positioned with her rear in the air. Melvin knelt beside her and started his 23 spanks, initially going gently, but was egged on by Helena and by the end each spank was stinging and Laura was grunting with each stroke. She was at least glad that her bikini bottoms (flimsy though they were) were taking some of the impact, but then her blood froze when she felt Helena pulling the material between her cheeks. “Now, I think that as the lovely lady of couple A has smaller hands, we should make sure that she gets a fair shot too.” Anne was obviously feeling riled up, and from the first strike warmth emanated from Laura’s rear. Tears started to form in her eyes, but then the pain started to be replaced by a different feeling, as the hand lingered on the cheek that had been struck. The feeling grew with each strike. Just as she thought the ordeal was over, there was a pause and then the girl swung firmly with both hands and left imprints of her hands on both of Laura’s ass cheeks, and a scream emitted from behind her gag.

“Oof, that looked like it hurt. Good job! She’s not going to be sitting down for a while.” Helena said “And too bad that you can’t see which little minx has left hand prints on your rear, darling.”

Laura was panting behind her gag after the workout, and wisely Helena left her gagged whilst she released the ropes holding her in the ball tie, but kept her limbs immobilised. Moving to the BBQ to get the bound girl some food, she then sat Laura up, bringing a wince of pain as she landed on her tormented rear. “Now, I’m going to take the gag out, give you some water, and feed you something. If you complain, moan or whine, then the gag goes back in and we do the next tie on an empty stomach - understand?”

Laura nodded, and was rewarded with a glass of cooling mango lassi, and was then gently fed a burger. She stayed silent, not wanting another spanking, and also noted the feeling in her stomach. This wasn’t just sated hunger from the food, but was something like the glow she got when a boy kissed her, something that hadn’t happened for a long time. Helena suddenly whispered something to her “I’ll make sure you’re tied on your front this time, your nipples are trying to free themselves,” as she began to unwind the bonds around the brunette.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Poor Laura :) Or not so poor after all ? :)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Great second chapter, be interesting to see how the other couples do.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Poor Laura :) Or not so poor after all ? :)
What gives you the impression that she's enjoying this? There's plenty more suffering/enjoyment for Laura yet, don't worry!
RopeBunny wrote: 3 years ago Great second chapter, be interesting to see how the other couples do.
Laura will be hoping that they're not quite as proficient as Melvin and Anne!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Poor Laura :) Or not so poor after all ? :)
What gives you the impression that she's enjoying ..
The "glow" Laura mentions in the last paragraph :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

[mention]tickletied84[/mention]

Fantastic second part. And yes I'd meant in the description you'd employed. But it looks like I need not of worried. You got it spot on this time. And left us all wanting to hear more.
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

Enjoyed the first chapters! Great job 👍
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Chapter 3 - the second beach tie:

Laura blushed and mumbled “Well, I’m getting cold.” But Helena just laughed and responded with “Then we’ll get you warmed up if you don’t get free from the next one!”

After being fed a few potato wedges from the holiday rep, Laura’s found a soaking wet cloth at her lips. The bikini bottoms had been dunked into a glass of beer before Zoe started working them into Laura’s mouth. Secured with a cloth scarf, the beer-soaked swimsuit made her splutter for a few moments before she began sucking on them. Whilst this was going on, Helena had been removing the rest of the bonds.

“Right, time for couple number 2. For all of you who don’t know, this one is called a hogtie.” Helena called out, as Laura stretched her limbs before being guided to lie on her stomach on the blanket, feeling her nipples being pressed firmly against her top.

Her wrists were tied behind her back in a similar fashion to before, although the first attempt at her wrists was abandoned as the rope almost fell off. Giggling from behind her seemed to indicate that this was a female only couple, and Laura realised her hearing was being enhanced by the loss of her sight. Next she felt a rope being tied around her upper arms, just above her elbows.

“Now, this is something that immobilises the arms even further, as it puts pressure on the upper body. But you have to be careful; not everyone is flexible enough to get the elbows together, but you can still draw them closely.” Helena instructed the bondage students as Laura’s elbows were pulled closer together, and then rope wrapped firmly around them, holding them immobile. She grunted slightly as the change in position forced her upper body further into the rug, and was glad she wasn’t displaying herself in such a way.

The next ropes were tied above her ankles, and above and below her knees, with Helena giving directions and advice on cinching and knots. “Now, what you decide next is the strictness of the hogtie by deciding where to fasten the ropes. The first option is to fasten it to the ankles and wrists,” and Helena demonstrated by pulling Laura’s ankles up towards her bottom and fastening a knot, holding her in a loose position. “This is good for longer term restraint, as there’s not really any arching of her back and she can wriggle around. However, if you want it to be more strict then you can tie it elsewhere.”

Laura felt the rope loosened and then fastened to her elbow tie instead, and she let out a squeal as she felt herself being bent backwards. Her ankles now sat near her elbows, and her wrists were stuck underneath her knees. This forced her chest to start to rise up, and she let out a series of frustrated curses from beneath the gag.

“Now, if your captive is being difficult and swearing at you then you could leave them like this, but it will put strain on them. Given that she’s been rude we’ll leave her like this for a few minutes whilst I talk through some other things you can do in this position.” Laura grunted as the full strain of the hogtie started to be felt in her back and arms. “If you want to immobilise their head, then a good way in females is to use the hair”. Helena explained as she instructed one of the girls, called Naomi, braided a thin rope around Laura’s hair, and used this to tilt her head backwards and fasten it around her big toes. “Now she is stuck even further, and as she’s probably feeling, she can hardly move. However, if you like watching her struggle it isn’t as good, and it can put strain on her neck, so we’ll remove it in a few minutes.”

“One more thing that you can add is a crotch rope.” Laura froze. Did she say crotch rope? She felt slim hands slide underneath her and a rope wrap around her waist, and then a brief rub across her crotch from a soft hand which made her shiver and a giggle from the lesbian couple as one of them ‘accidentally stroked her between her legs’. “Oh sorry, I couldn’t find the rope,” one of them said as Laura tried valiantly to suppress an erotic moan. The rope was pulled tight and Laura shivered again as Helena explained what could be done with it.

“Now, you could tie this to one of the other bonds, and then it would pull against some sensitive areas when she tries to get free. Or you just loop it back round again so it gives a gentle reminder…that she might be enjoying this.” Laura felt her cheek get stroked as the rope was passed back through her crotch and started to push her bikini bottoms inside her. She could feel the rope sitting between her pussy lips, and they’d managed to run a strand to either side of her clitoris too.

Helena then removed the rope from her hair and loosened the hogtie rope so that her ankles sat mid way between her wrists and elbows, although this meant her fingers were a long way from any knots. “Right, your 30 minutes start now!” Helena said with a slight tug on the crotch rope.

Laura took a few moments to assess her position. She could at least move her neck and head, although this was essentially pointless as she was still gagged and blindfolded. The crotch rope had settled, and wasn't coming loose. It gave a constant reminder it was there and started to stir a feeling inside her. She knew some people used bondage in the bedroom, and presumed that was why Helena had all that rope, but her own sexual experience was fairly limited. She would masturbate on occasions, but Zoe wasn’t completely wrong - she’d had sex, but had never felt like she’d got from it what you were supposed to. So she’d recently invested in a bullet vibrator and realised the joy of orgasm, although she’d left it at home; there was no way that was turning up on a metal detector! Fortunately her nipples seemed to have settled down, and so she began to explore her bonds.

Trying to stretch with her arms had some success, and she was able to reach towards the rope around her knees. This arched her back further, but as a recent convert to yoga she was able to manage this for a few minutes and managed to find the end of a knot which her fingers started to work on. It was hard work though and once she’d loosened it she had to relax and rest her back.

Next she tried rocking her other bonds, but only succeeded in toppling herself over onto her side, and actually rolled onto the warm sand. There was a laugh from the watching audience, and she let out a grunt in response, but at least this relieved some of the pressure on her back. From this position she was able to unfasten her knees, and thus released the hogtie. She spent a few moments breathing heavily to regain some strength, and once again her attention was drawn to the rope across her crotch. She almost thought the rope was pulsating with each heartbeat, and felt this running through her whole body. Realising time was probably running short she found a knot by her wrists, and managed to get her fingers underneath it. With triumph she unwrapped it and tried to move her arms apart, only to be stopped by the elbow tie. She slumped, this was surely beyond her. Helena laughed “Almost my little cute one, but not quite. Only 2 minutes left now.”

Furious at the teasing, Laura tried to wrench her elbows free but the wrap and the cinching was too much for her. Helena counted down the remaining seconds and then patted her on the head. “Close, but still so far…” she teased as she rolled the girl back onto her stomach and with help from couple B retied the knee, ankle and hogtie ropes, pulling Laura back tight with her ankles against her elbows. Leaving her head free, she did feel pressure on her crotch rope, as a tie was attached from the back of the crotch rope and pulled to the rope around her elbows. As Laura tried to settle on the blanket, she realised that any movement of her arms or legs would pull the crotch rope tight and send a twinge of pleasure through her body.

“Now, the next punishment is…tickling! Which one of you is older, and how old are you?”

Laura let out a squeak from behind the gag: not tickling, surely?! Helena established that the older partner, Naomi, was 25, and determined this would lead to 25 minutes of tickling for Laura, focused primarily on her feet, but the couple could choose to tickle her anywhere else as well if they would like. Suddenly Laura felt something soft on each sole, as the couple sat by her feet and began to gently stroke feathers up and down her soles and between her toes. Giggling helplessly, Laura tried to jerk her feet away from the feathers, but found that this pulled firmly on the crotch rope, which was once again pulsating with her ever increasing heart rate.

This gentle ticking warmed Laura’s body for around 7-8 minutes, and then suddenly, the feathers were flipped and the quills used on her soles. Immediately Laura began laughing harder behind her gag, and she tried to flop side to side to escape the tickling despite the pull of the rope across her genitals. The girls, Naomi and Emily, were sitting on either side of her however, so there was nowhere to escape. The quills continued on her feet, and were joined by fingers running up and down her sides, exploring between her ribs.

This increased the intensity of her laughter behind the gag, and she started to thrash her head from side to side, glad for the small mercy that her hair wasn’t fastened to her toes anymore. She felt her body writhing in all directions, valiantly trying to escape the ticklers. The suncream across her was being joined by a sheen of sweat in the warm evening. The tickling stopped without warning, and she felt something being poured over her feet. Then nails started skitting across her soles. This was torture for Laura. Kept soft and covered at home, the sensitive skin of her soles was being tormented beyond her worst nightmares. Laughter continued to pour from the sides of her gag, and as the intensity rose on the rib tickling she rocked back and forth. The ticklers realised that this was causing her bikini top to rise up, and gave it a helping hand by pulling her back on the rug. Seeing the newly exposed flesh, the fingers of the ticklers started to find the sensitive flesh at the side of her breasts, bringing in new hysterics from the helpless girl. Thrusting her hips in despair only pulled the crotch rope deeper, and she was aware that she was becoming aroused. One of the girls noticed this, and turned her tickling hand into a stroking hand, gently squeezing the breast on her side and gently rolling the nipple under her fingers. Ruthlessly, Naomi and Emily continued to tickle Laura until Helena called a halt.

Laura laid panting and exhausted, and let her body sag as much as her bonds allowed. The couple rolled her onto her side so that the girl was displayed in her glory: covered in a sheen of sweat, nipples erect sitting atop her proud breasts, rope digging into her crotch and chest rising and falling with her panting.

The group gathered around and watched the bound beauty. “Wow, she looks like she really likes it,” one of the individuals exclaimed.

Zoe leant in next to her friend. “You look absolutely stunning my dear, but we’ve still got a couple more ties yet before Helena will let you get off,” and gently pulled on the crotch rope, eliciting a moan of pleasure from behind Laura’s gag.

Laura was left exhausted, frustrated and topless on her side for several minutes to recover. The poor girl already looked broken. Helena brought her back to reality by untying the hogtie and crotch rope, before loosening off the gag. “I’ve got you some orange juice to recover, and then we voted it’d be funniest to see you eat a hotdog whilst you're tied. And who knows, it might turn you on more!” The resort rep let a hand wander down and cup each breast in turn, causing a shiver and a purr from the bound girl.

“P-please, no more?” Laura asked. “Or at least put my top back on?” The bikini top was still hanging loosely around her neck.

“What do you reckon, Zoe?” Helena asked. The blonde girl responded by pulling off the bikini top to a cry from Laura. “Don’t worry. You’ll get it back, just not anytime soon.”

With ongoing thanks to [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention] for their proofreading, editing and suggestions.

Will Laura ever get free?!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beautifully written! I love the detailed description - and in my humble opinion, it could be fun, Laura escaping and turning the tables :) On .... Zoe?
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Thanks [mention]Caesar73[/mention] . That may depend on whether Laura gets a taste for being on the inside or outside of the ropes I guess! Chapter 4 hopefully coming soon
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Yep, that will be the question: What does Laura like more? :D
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Chapter 4

After feeding Laura a sausage, to much guffawing and comments from the watching couples, Zoe untied the rest of the ropes, and allowed Laura to stretch on the rug. The gag was replaced, this time the bottoms were soaked in rum punch, to which Laura nodded her approval.

“Right, couple number 3, and I think you two guys may like this one, it’s a frogtie, which would leave her, um, accessible for a straight males desires” Helena laughed. “It’s a simple one though, and given you’ve had a few beers that’s probably for the best. So try and keep your hands off each other, and lets get this pretty one tied.”

Laura was instructed to hold each shoulder and rope was wrapped around her wrists, and then her upper arms, fastening each arm in a chicken wing fashion. “See, not only is that effective, but it does make her look a little bit silly” Helena teased as she instructed one of the guys to tighten the tie around her right upper arm.

She was then propped up on her still tender rear whilst rope was tied around her ankles and thighs, before the frogtie was completed. Sitting on her bottom Laura felt rather exposed, and tried to close her legs together, but the ropes pulled too tight and she had to relax them slightly splayed.

“Don’t worry dear, fortunately your bikini is black so we can’t see your arousal there.” Helena whispered. “However, just so it doesn’t subside so much…”

Laura twisted as she tried to work out what was going to happen next. Helena had returned with the bottle of oil, and handed it to couple C. “Now, I know the female form isn’t necessarily your forte, but rub this all over her”

Slow, and rather sensually the couple rubbed the oil across Laura’s exposed skin. Initially it felt relaxing as one ran it over her shoulders and the other over her legs, laughing at the sunburn tattoo she had on her thighs. Then one of them slowly started to rub over her breasts. Slowly at first, and then kneading gently, before stroking each of her nipples to a point as Laura’s breath became ever shorter.

“Haha, good work boys” laughed Helena, tweaking each of the erect nipples before pushing Laura over onto her back like a stuck turtle. “Right, 30 minutes starts now”

Laura groaned from behind her gag, sucking the last of the rum punch from it before starting to test her bonds. Certainly one of the thigh bonds seemed loose, although her energy levels were depleted from the tickling last session, and the sausage hadn’t quite sated her. Still, she was worried about what the next punishment would be, and she couldn’t afford to lose any more pieces of clothing.

She redoubled her effort and was rewarded with the bonds around her left thigh coming loose. She continued to flex until it was almost completely free, and used her momentum to sit herself upright. In this position she paused for a moment, and then managed to work a finger underneath one of her wrist ropes. Ignoring that she was writhing her oiled upper body to an audience, she managed to prise her wrist free, and for the first time she was in control. As she moved to start unwrapping her other arm however, the rug underneath her suddenly moved, as Helena whipped it away, flipping the semi-bound girl upside down and she landed on her front, breasts into the sand.

“Sorry, can’t make it too easy for you!” she exclaimed. “Oh, and if you remove your goggles then you’ll be left here all night”

Laura groaned for a moment, then rolled herself onto her side, the sand sticking to her oiled body as she found her bearings again. Then she managed to find the other wrist rope, and within minutes she had both hands free. Untying the ropes around her shoulders she raced to her final leg and triumphantly got herself free. She jumped up with her arms raised, and then suddenly became self conscious and crossed her arms across her chest.

“Well done!” Zoe came across and gave her a pat on the back. “Now, lets get you something tastier to eat - chicken thigh?” she asked as she unfastened the gag.

“Please, and a glass of that rum punch” Laura replied.

Slightly shorter update this time, hope her escaping hasn't disappointed you too much [mention]Caesar73[/mention]??
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

On the contrary :D Laura deserved that! And very well written! I did not find the chapter to short :) Looking forward to what comes next!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Excellent couple of chapters since my last comment and both truly enjoyable. Even if tickling really isn’t my thing. But looking forward to seeing what her reward for success will be. And when if ever Zoe takes her place in humiliating restraint
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Excellent couple of chapters since my last comment and both truly enjoyable. Even if tickling really isn’t my thing. But looking forward to seeing what her reward for success will be. And when if ever Zoe takes her place in humiliating restraint
Zoe would be a good choice :)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Liking the twist here, sometimes it's good to have the bound girl get free.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Thanks all for your kind comments, makes me wish I'd started writing stories years ago!!

There seems to be clamour for Zoe to get tied...what has she done to upset you all?! :lol:
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Chapter 5

Laura rolled her shoulders and stretched out as she enjoyed a moment of freedom. Sure, she couldn’t see, but at least her hands were free and she slowly sipped at her rum punch. “So, is everything done now? Weren’t there just 3 couples?” she asked into the darkening night.

Helena replied from close behind her, making the topless brunette jump slightly. “Not yet darling, I need to show your Zoe how to properly tie someone up… But, there’s only 4 of us left, couples A and C seem to have disappeared back to the resort to get horizontal, so it’s just the girls now.”

Laura jumped as she felt someone start rubbing her bare shoulders, and let out an involuntary moan. One of couple B, Naomi, leant in and whispered to her “Oh don’t worry, we’ll make sure that you get massaged everywhere…we know how turned on you are.”

“N-no, I’m not," Laura began to say, before the now tequila soaked bikini bottoms were pushed into her mouth. She gagged on it slightly, then resigned, allowed the gag to be fastened this time with rope around her head. Next she felt her wrists being tied with individual ropes as Helena talked through the cinching and wrapping of joints. Zoe giggled at times as she took advantage of the tutorial, and occasionally pulled the rope deliberately tight, receiving an indignant grunt from Laura.

Next her ankles were fastened similarly, so that all four limbs were tied with a metre long end of rope trailing from them. After some whispering amongst the girls, Helena encouraged her to stand, and then Laura felt herself being led across the sand.

“Spread your legs as far as you can,” Helena instructed, and Laura complied, until her inner thighs began to protest. She was held upright by Emily, who wrapped their arms around Laura’s upper body and began to stroke gently around her nipples. “Perky, but I preferred when they were erect."

The distraction of the play with her breasts made Laura less aware that her limbs were being pulled taut. The ropes around her ankles were tied around two adjacent trees, keeping her legs forced wide apart. Next, Zoe climbed on Helena’s back and fastened the wrist ropes a couple of metres up each trunk - leaving Laura in a stretched, standing spread eagle.

The bound girl turned her head as she heard the four girls start to circle her. “She is so hot!” “Yet apparently a frigid virgin!” “I’d love to bury her in the sand and leave her here.”

Helena regained control. “Right, your 30 minutes start now. We’ll get the BBQ tidied away…oh, and you really don’t want the punishment this time.”

-----

"What could the punishment possibly be this time?" Laura thought. "And why don't I want it?"

Laura heard the sounds of the other girls moving away from her. She tested her bonds, tied expertly as she expected. Helena was overseeing the bondage, after all. Being stretched in this position made it difficult for her to do much of anything. Trying to find slack in one rope only caused another to tighten, and she wasn't sure she'd even be able to reach her other bonds even if she did get a hand free. But she tried anyway.

Sounds met her ears of the evening's BBQ being cleaned up by the girls. The metal grill made some noise as it was moved away, and suddenly Laura felt quite alone. She thought this should frighten her - I mean here she was, a young woman, topless and tied spread eagle between two trees in a foreign land - but instead she realised she was aroused by the situation.

She’d read stories of being tied before, and realised how helpless she was. But that stroking of her breasts felt…well, divine…and that crotch rope was a very evil torment. She could still feel its effects now, and if she was in a room alone tonight then she’d certainly be making sure she was getting off. Pulling at the bonds again, she realised she was completely stuck. This was where she was staying until the girls decided to let her go.

All too soon, Laura heard the familiar sound of the timer going off...

So, Laura is stuck again, that's another failure...apologies for those that are desperate for Zoe to get tied, but you never know, that might be coming!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, the Chances of Escape are nonexistent :) looking forward to the Punishment :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Chapter 6

Laura heard the now familiar sound of the alarm, and then the voices started to move back towards her, or at least 3 of them. “Zoe’s gone to try her luck with some guy” she heard Helena explain. “But for you that’s probably best, given your punishment this time is…winners choice.”

“Mmmph!” Laura protested, wondering what torments were in store for her.

“We’ll all have 8 minutes to perform our torment on you, then decide which was more fun and do that for the final 6 minutes? Sound like a good plan?” Helena asked and then in response to the gagged comments from Laura, responded with “Can’t hear you dear, you should speak up! First up is Naomi.”

Naomi stepped forward and whispered into the bound girl’s ear. “I enjoyed your ticklish performance earlier,” and then without a pause dug her fingers into Laura’s armpits. Laura immediately tried to howl with laughter through the gag and threw her head back as Naomi’s fingers explored her body. Focusing on the armpits, then her nails started to skitter on the edges of Laura’s sensitive breasts, bringing renewed protests from behind the gag. “Awww, ticklish titties?” she taunted as the fingers started to move over her ribs and stomach. Disappointed with the reaction from there, Naomi’s fingers found the soft skin over the top of Laura’s hips and was rewarded with giggles galore. Realising this was a good spot, she focused there, only pausing to untie the string holding up Laura’s bikini bottoms.

With a defeated groan, Laura felt her gyrations at the hand of her tickler cause her bottoms to start to work their way off, and by the end of the 8 minutes, a particularly futile thrust to avoid Naomi’s fingers meant that she was no longer wearing any suit but that of her birth.

Laura was left panting and protested her treatment, but then felt a pair of hands on her shoulders. “I’m Emily, and I think that after a good tickling, you need a good massage, isn’t that right?” Laura nodded her agreement, as she felt her shoulders and neck receive a few minutes of respite in the form of a massage that gradually went lower. Her joy was short lived though, as she felt Emily’s now oiled hands move from her lower back to her breasts, and even more mortifyingly she realised she let out a loud, sensual moan from behind the gag as her mounds were stroked and squeezed. This sent a warmth throughout her body. Emily’s fingers moved further south, and suddenly Laura jumped at the touch of the fingers moving slowly from her inner thighs, slowly but surely moving inwards and upwards. Just as the 8 minutes was up, Emily had just reached the edge of Laura’s pussy lips, and sent a single stroke across her clitoris, causing a guttural moan from the gagged girl. “Wow, you are begging for it girl” she laughed at Laura’s frustrated response to the removal of her hand.

By now Laura’s head was spinning with the bondage, the teasing, the tickling and the soft touches she was receiving from the girls. She felt as if one touch in the right place would push her over the edge, and the fact it was in public seemed to magnify her feelings. Surely everything was done now and she could get back, have a cold shower and then face tomorrow. She was brought back to earth with a sting on her rear though, as Helena landed a spank on her now naked buttocks.

“This is supposed to be a punishment!” the holiday rep reminded Laura, and for the next few minutes, firm and insistent strikes on her rear followed until the heat emanated through her body, with the reminder of the previous spanking now seeming mild in comparison. Just as she thought it had ended, two slaps across her stomach were followed by a stinging blow on each breast, making her catch her breath. “Hmm, that oil really made those last ones sting, good work Emily.”

Laura was left hanging from her bonds for a couple of minutes, panting into the gag. “Now, we think you’ve been a good sport, so we’re going to give you what you enjoyed most from the three torments,” Helena announced. Laura was apprehensive, but then she felt 6 hands stroking her all over, and stoking her internal fires again. One pair of hands ran across her shoulders and neck in a more traditional massage fashion which relaxed her into the bonds. Another pair of hands focused on more sensitive areas, slowly circling around her nipples, bringing them to peak firmness, and then alternating with firm squeezes of her now tender buttocks.

However, the fingers that Laura was most focused on started where they had left off. Initially two fingers stroking over her outer lips, then they were slightly parted whilst another danced gentle circles around her clitoris. Her embers were stoked even further as first one, then two fingers slipped inside and began stroking her inner walls.

Slowly but surely, she felt herself being driven towards a massive orgasm, and the noises from behind the gag changed from protest to encouragement. The pressure on her clitoris increased, and the speed of the stroking escalated, until suddenly she felt like exploding inside. Then…all the hands stopped, and her pelvic thrusting which had been moving with the fingers inside her were only finding air. She let out a frustrated groan from behind the gag, which only brought laughter from the girls around her. Embarrassed by the public show of horniness she instead sucked on the gag and stayed quiet, but her shivering body betrayed her.

Helena stroked her shoulder, which felt like electricity going through her. “Aww, poor horny Laura, left high and dry? Or not so dry, I’d imagine!” Laura now felt rope being tied around her waist, and then pulled between her sensitive lips, eliciting another moan from her.

She felt the other ropes around her be released and her wrists pulled behind her, fastened to the crotch rope that made her keep them in the small of her back. The crotch rope tightened as she was pulled blindly forward. “Come on now, we need to get you back to the room,” she heard Helena say.

Following in darkness, the bound girl tried her best to keep up with the insistent tug on the rope. However after a few strides, she stumbled and fell forwards. The pull on the rope felt like it was about to tear her in half and she let out a scream that even the gag didn’t muffle. Helena dropped the leash, and helped her to her feet, stroking her face. “I’m sorry, I should be taking it easy on you now,” she told the exhausted and frustrated Laura.

Slowly the blinded and bound girl was led back, until she felt the sand under her feet change to the tiles around the pool. “Stay here, we need to get that sand cleaned off you,” she heard Helena say, and was then suddenly hit with a jet of ice cold water, until all the sand was washed away.

Protesting furiously behind the gag, she felt herself led dripping and shivering into a room where she was towelled off. Wrapped in a warm blanket the exhausted girl quickly fell asleep, unaware of her surroundings.

Waking the next morning she found….

So there it is, the end of a long night for Laura - but not the end of the story. Where will she wake? Where has Zoe been?

Hope it lived up to expectations [mention]Caesar73[/mention]?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic