One Crazy Night (F+/F+) VOTE STORY [CLOSED]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

A or C A.this r C.

Can I have C if the girls are.mummified barefoot and tickled, otherwise A.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Sole vote for B so far...
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

A please. Big boobs.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

[mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] and now I have to chase you down, tie you up, and gag you all over again :lol:
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

RopeBunny wrote: 3 years ago @Alisonlovesropes and now I have to chase you down, tie you up, and gag you all over again :lol:

Nooooooommmpppphhhhhhh

(Its almost like I did it on purpose. As if I wanted to be tied up)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 3 years ago
RopeBunny wrote: 3 years ago @Alisonlovesropes and now I have to chase you down, tie you up, and gag you all over again :lol:

Nooooooommmpppphhhhhhh

(Its almost like I did it on purpose. As if I wanted to be tied up)

Clever girl ;) :lol:
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

I’m gonna go B as well
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

A win for option A.

Thank you all for voting/reading :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Midnight comes and goes, with nobody really paying much attention. It isn't until nearly two that the party begins to, slowly, break up and slow down.

This isn't one of those parties where everyone falls asleep where they drop. A select few, Tess's close circle of friends, are staying over, kipping in the spare rooms or, since it's a warm night, bedding down on a blow up mattress in the conservatory. But for the rest, Elsa included, it's home time.

Which would be fine if only she could find her car keys.

They aren't in the kitchen. Nor are they anywhere around the pool. They aren't even in the conservatory, where she spent almost an hour playing- trying to play given how drunk they both were -chess against some guy who owned a souped up BMW. Not an M3, but the guy spent most of the game pointing out, as best his fogged brain could remember, why that didn't matter. Elsa can't even recall who won.

In the end, having exhausted everywhere else, she heads back towards her Type-R, hoping she simply forgot to take them, or dropped them after locking it up.

And there, though fuck knows why, they are. Still sat in the actual ignition. "Fuck me." Elsa breathes, looking around at the now almost car free road. Even Deborah's RS has gone, only her rusting black Honda and a half dozen others, likely those sleeping over, remain. "Any other neighbourhood." Shaking her head, patting the roof as she opens her door. "Anywhere else and you'd be gone." Tutting, giving herself a good internal telling off for being so careless with the keys to what is, alongside being her dream car, also a very expensive machine given all the aftermarket parts she's fitted. Elsa slides in behind the wheel, enjoying as always the way the racing seat hugs her skinny frame, the way the whole dashboard and gearshift position feels moulded around her. She smiles, turning the key, hearing the familiar low rumble of the Type-R at idle. "Well then old friend," patting the wheel, having at least remembered to find out her location, now knowing the way, "let's go home."

Dropping the gearstick into first, looking up to check her rearview mirror like a good driver, Elsa catches sight of something. She frowns, holding the clutch at the biting point. What did she just see? Something behind her? Behind the car? Suddenly, from inside the car, there's a moan, and the car rocks gently on stiffened suspension as something behind her, on the back seat, shifts. Returning to neutral, Elsa, keeping her belt on, keeping the engine running, not really panicked or worried- the thought of someone with bad intentions hiding behind has not occurred to her -cranes her body and head to look between the seats. "Oh." She laughs, seeing an unexpected sight. "Well," smiling at Melissa, who gives her body another shake as though doing some form of alternative greeting, "hi there you."

Elsa actually left her keys by the barbecue, having returned at one point after the slow dance to grab a burger, and to flirt some more. Having seen the pretty blue haired girl walk off without them, instead of chasing after her, the idea to do this popped into Melissa's head. Feeling certain that Elsa did indeed like her too, and would therefore welcome some company tonight, she decided to surprise her by waiting in the car. The bag full of bondage supplies on the back seat was an unexpected bonus. Melissa is a huge fan of some kinky, not to mention fun, tie up games, so discovering that Elsa is too, or why else carry around this much rope, is like the icing on the cake. So, changing her plan on the fly, she strips off her bikini, stuffing it into the bag, and gets to work immobilising herself, giggling as she does since she too is at least halfway towards being drunk.

For comfort, since she doesn't know how long she'll be here waiting, Melissa gags herself with a red woolen scarf, first knotting it in the middle before wrapping and securing it around her head. The cuffs too she uses with comfort in mind. Practically inescapable compared to rope, but the metal won't pinch her wrists and ankles the way a tightly bound cord would. And, Melissa thinks with a smile and a wishful sigh, she could be like this for hours. With wrists cuffed behind, and ankles cuffed together, she lays naked on the Type-R's back seat, her plump and curvy body just about fitting in the narrow space. After some work, and plenty of struggling, she manages to use a third pair of cuffs to hogtie herself, thus completing her helplessness, ensuring that she's going nowhere without help.

Elsa grins, licking her lips. Maybe at some point on the drive home she'd of remembered Kim, still topless and tied up- and currently asleep -in the boot, but seeing Melissa in such an appealing state, huge breasts jiggling, legs spread to reveal a trimmed, but still hairy, pussy, the larger girl so clearly helpless, and clearly happy to be so, Elsa forgets about her other captive. "Come on then," turning back to face front, dropping the car back into first gear, "let's all go back to my place and see if we can't sneak you passed my parents."

Vote time.
Entering the endgame now, within the next few votes we'll be wrapping up Elsa's tale. So, careful thinking regarding how you want this to play out for her. Does she win? Does Kim?
Let's see what happens:
A- Back home, with Kim still forgotten in the boot, Elsa manages to sneak a still partially cuffed Melissa upstairs to her room.
B- Stopping for gas halfway home, Elsa gets distracted in the shop/going for a pee. Kim swaps places with Melissa, dumping the naked hogtied girl somewhere, she strips naked and uses fake plastic cuffs to pretend tie herself. When Elsa returns she's still too drunk to notice the change.

(additionally, for those who care, after these next chapters we'll be switching over to Rosa as promised)
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

B for another twisted tables turned game.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

A you can't waste Melissa's curves :D
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

A please, but can we have an epilogue for what happens to Kim?
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hops into room. Goes to keyboard and tries.to type.with nose.. Q. / S. / W. / Q. Noext tries typing g with toes. ZS. W

Hops out again.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Hmmmm...I think it's an A from me. And hurray for returning to Rosa, wouldn't want her getting forgotten about.

Also, after a rotten day at work, it's lovely to read such a happy and well written tale of escapism
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beg to differ,: C
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] I don't recall offering an option C, care to explain?

And [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] honestly :lol: Here, let me untie you (again) so you can cast a proper vote.

[mention]CapturedCarol[/mention] I will, if the votes don't go in Kim's favour as we wind this down, do something with her. Promise. Might even deal with Rosa, then return back to Kim, if there's enough interest in wanting to see how the blonde stalkers tale plays out too?
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Spits socks out of mouth. "Thanks [mention]RopeBunny[/mention] . whose socks were they? :o. "

A please.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Looks like A, I'll have it up tonight or tomorrow.

[mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] "One of yours, and one of mine." ;) :lol:
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ha I don't wear socks here. Only at work.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

In the end Elsa has to tilt her rearview mirror away from its usual position, everytime she happens to glance behind, to check following traffic, her gaze instead wanders down to Melissa's large naked frame, complemented by her F cup breasts, which jiggle, along with the hogtied girls rounded belly, almost constantly thanks to the Honda's stiffened suspension. After missing a red light at a crossing, luckily deserted at this hour, and missing her turnoff on the motorway, adding thirteen odd miles to the drive home, all because she'd been staring at those breasts, Elsa tilts the mirror up at the ceiling, and does her best to focus on only the road ahead for the rest of the journey.

In the boot, somehow sleeping soundly despite her tight ropes and mouth filling gag, Kim is only woken when the Type-R's engine cuts out. Having no clue as to the time, or the location, not even knowing she's no longer the only bound girl in the car, let alone the fact that Melissa's appearance has- for now -erased her from Elsa's memory, Kim lays still. Waiting for the boot to open. Waiting, pointlessly it turns out, for Elsa to come and collect her.

"Okay, well, we're here." Having shut down the engine, Elsa's climbed out of the car, only to climb back in via the drivers door though this time with the seat folded forwards, meaning she's now in the back. Hunkered down, this puts her roughly at Melissa's level. "Last chance," Elsa tells the bound girl, reaching forwards to gently flick a nipple, "I can climb back in the front, take you someplace else. Or," giving the other nipple a flick, "you can come inside with me. So," smiling, "want to leave?" Melissa shakes her head. "Okay, good. Want to come inside and play then yes?" A nod. Elsa nods back. "Well." She thinks. "Got some things you need to understand. This is my parents place. At this hour they'll be asleep. But we've still got to be quiet going through the house. I'm at the back, they're at the front, so in my room we'll be fine. We just have to get there first though." Looking at Melissa. "Okay?" Another nod. "Right, well," rummaging around in the bag, digging for the handcuff keys, "you're going to have to walk, so. I need to uncuff those ankles."

In the house, luckily quiet and dark, a sure sign both her parents are asleep, like any normal person at close to four in the morning, Elsa stops off in the kitchen first. Raiding the fridge, trying not to be distracted by a naked and gagged Melissa, who keeps wandering around the room with her still cuffed wrists pinned behind her, examining the various spices and other things laid out in view, Elsa grabs some supplies. Having found a small bag, she takes some cans, plus a small bottle of water for variety, plus some chocolate. In a cupboard she takes a couple of bags of crisps at random. "Right." Turning to find Melissa stood quite close, the sudden proximity making Elsa jump, which, given the muffled chuckle that comes from behind the large girls gag, was the plan. "Ha ha." Smiling, shaking her head. "Come on," waving her bag, "I've got some snacks, follow me."

Still no sign of anyone, nor any lights on, which again is only good news as the two girls ascend the stairs. Had she run into either of her parents Elsa had no clue how she'd possibly go about explaining Melissa to them. Had she been dressed, and not tied up, or gagged, then it'd be easy, but in her current state just how would she make her parents understand what's going on? Shaking her head, glad she doesn't need to worry, Elsa opens her bedroom door, quietly, and both girls slip inside.

What happens next?
A- Melissa, ungagged, manages to convince Elsa to be tied up instead.
B- Elsa recuffs Melissa, has a play, but then falls asleep as the drink finally catches up with her.
C- Elsa's parent's aren't home, but her sister is. Annoyed at being woken by their playing she storms in and ties both girls up, naked, with gags, then goes back to sleep. (Anyone voting C feel free to suggest a tie. Might not use it, but ideas always welcome.)
D- Having tied Melissa back up, to her bed, meaning the large naked girl is stuck there, Elsa returns to her car for something she forgot. She gets jumped by an untied Kim.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

C

Tied naked hand behind their backs, front to.front but with collars so their ankles can be safety tied to the other's neck and they are effectively bagged by each other's feet.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Oooh. D lets get.Kim back in the game. But then we have Melissa.to involve.in the game.too. :D
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

C please. You can make JP any tie you wish.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic