Can Bondage Save The World? M/F+

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks so much for the comments. Glad everybody is enjoying and glad to hear people are happy! ;) )

After being transported back to England i was soon on the hunt for my next captive. It wasnt long before I found the right candidate.

At the local university library, librarian Kiki had begun her shift on the front desk. As it was a saturday she was expecting a quiet day as the last place typical students would want to head to on a weekend would be a library.

Kiki was 32 with long light brown and blonde hair. She was an attractive woman with a large pair of breasts and a slim figure. She wore a pair of glasses not for sight problems but for the fashion. Her outfit for the day was a grey long sleeved cotton blouse which was low cut and showed off plenty of cleavage. She also wore a short red skirt and dark opaque tights. On the floor under the desk were her red high heels which were off her feet. She was busy taking advantage of the peace and quiet as she read an erotic novel from the adult section with her nylon clad feet resting on the desk.

The novel was one of her favourites; she had read it several times before but it always worked to make her feel aroused.

At the other end of the building i made my way into the library. I was quiet as I spied on her from an aisle. I could see she was another world away, distracted by what she was reading.

Satisfied we would be alone i headed back to the door and locked it with the handle lock from the inside before i made my wy with confidence to the front desk.

“WHAT ARE YOU READING?” I said loudly making her jump as she looked at me startled. I picked up the novel from her hand and skimmed the title and a bit of the page she was on.

“I was...I was just repairing it.” She stumbled. Her face was blushing. It was clear she was not expecting to be interrupted. Only after a few moments did it dawn on her why i may be here.

“Unless you can repair things with your eyes...i doubt that.” I retorted in a friendly manner. “The Capture Of The Huntress? Well i’ve not read that but judging by the picture on the back cover its not for everybody.”

“Yes...well...umm” Kiki replied, still blushing like she was being told off.

“Well.” I responded slapping the book shut and placing it on the desk her feet had vacated. “You are in luck. You get to have a similar story all about you. Shall we call it the capture of the librarian?” I winked with a wry smile.

Its amazing how a change of expression can make someone go from blushing in embarrassment to feeling naughty. Kiki was no different.

“Oh really?” She giggled. “Is that because you are the hunter? What would happen to this librarian?” She asked, her fingers twirling a strand of her hair.

“Well...i guess i could tell you but this is more of an interactive story. It hasn't been finished yet.” I replied as the theme of book related flirting continued.

“Well...i’d like to begin this interactive tale.” She purred and just like that she was putty in my hand.

I grabbed some supplies from my bag and went around the desk so that i was close to her. “Stand to your feet, turn around and out your hands behind your back.” I instructed as she did what was asked. Once she was in position i could start.

Out of my bag came a big role of grey duct tape. I began by pulling her wrists together behind her back and taping around them tightly. With her wrists secure i taped around her elbows and below her breasts next, making sure the tape was tight and thick for the bonds. I finished her upper body by taping around her upper arms and above her breasts, making her breasts bulge between the tape.

With her upper body secure i was eager to keep her quiet and what better way was there than to insert a large bright red ballgag between her expectant crimson lipstick lips? Once the ball was in place i made sure it was firmly secured behind her head.

“Now thats much better.” I smiled playfully as my attention turned to her legs. Using the same duct tape i pulled her legs together and taped tightly around her ankles followed by her shins, lower knees, thighs and upper legs. Her nylon clad legs bulged between the tape bonds as she purred behind her gag, smitten.

“Oh i love this story.” I chuckled as i picked her up over my shoulder and carried her into one of the vacant private study rooms.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The unlimited opportunity to tie up beautiful women seems to be a great reward. But wasn't the hunter promised a special rewards if he did good work?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This one is definitely one of my favourites [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] - I´m lppking forward what is in story further for the sexy librarian :)
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Got to be one of my favourite stories on this site, so creative!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Got to be one of my favourite stories on this site, so creative!
My thoughts exactly :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks once again for all the lovely comments, they really are much appreciated! As for rewards or ‘extra credit’ that will be given in the upcoming chapters ;) )

The private study room was a standard office working space. It had a big glass soundproof door and plenty of half sized windows running across the front of it either side of the door. It was a plush, cosy place to be. Recently renovated oak flooring with a new wooden desk and a modern computer monitor were the main features. It was spacious too, easily 5x5 foot if not a little bigger. On the floor in the middle of the room was a fluffy silver rug; a perfect place to dump the target down.

Once she was on the floor she began to playfully wriggle around in her bonds, testing them. I couldn't help watching her for a while as she put on a show but after a few minutes had given up. My tape bonds were good. If my past self could see me now, they would be banging on the window thinking i had lost my mind. The past was the past though, or it never existed. I had to keep reminding myself of that. I had a job to do and knew no better. Slowly but surely i was becoming a whole new person, i couldn't help wondering if i was a monster? Or simply doing my job?

Snapping out of my deep thought i got back to business. I knelt down over her and reached out, gently removing her glasses from her face as she stayed still, almost smiling. She was quite the catch and one i was proud of.

My next move was to pull her red skirt higher up her legs, showing off more of her nylon clad thighs. I reached with my hand between her thighs and felt just how warm it was. After stroking snd patting the back of her legs my hand moved up to her shapely ass. I managed to catch her off guard as she was lost in a trance as i gave her a firm spank.

Several spanks followed as i made sure her ass would be red under the tights when i was done.

Spanking complete i turned her over and focused on the two other parts of her body i was very interested in.

Kiki was aroused and almost encouraging me. She knew what i wanted to do. It was like we were telepathic, i felt much more of a connection with this one than some of the others.

Suddenly with excessive force i tore the buttons on her blouse, exposing her white bra beneath. With another extra strong tear i was able to remove her bra from her person and chuck it far away from her. Finally her two large mounds were on display and i was not disappointed. My hands delved straight in like they were a bag of sweets as i massaged and groped them, slapped and toyed with them. It was a glorious feeling for both of us.

I wanted to take things further. This was one i wanted my way with. But not here. It still felt so on display but i could tell by Kiki’s pantings of arousal and excitement, she was putty in my hand. If i could get her back to my place i could have a lot more fun and a lot more at my disposal. But how?

I began to think and gradually developed a plan in my mind. The plan was sealed when i got the brainwave to check the car park for what i thought was there.

I returned to the room Kiki was waiting in with the library delivery trolley. It was a two wheeled piece of kit with a thin metal bottom plate presumably used to carry a lot of books at once when they restocked.

“Its been nice here but you dont want to be stuck in work do you? No, i think we can have lots more fun at my place. Im not done with you yet.” I teased, talking quietly to her as her eyes sparkled in aroused excitement.

To begin with i took a thick white cloth from the bag and secured it tightly over her eyes, cutting off her vision. I made sure it was tight enough not to come lose.

With the blindfold secure i helped her to her feet, picking her up before placing her feet on the cold metal shelf of the trolley. Once she was in place i took my box of zip ties out and got to work.

Connecting several together at a time and starting at her ankles i secured a zip tie around them to the back bar of the trolley. I made sure they were pulled tight so there was no way she could come free whilst the trolley was in motion. The next zip tie went around her shins, then her thighs followed by one around her waist and one at the top of her breasts making sure she was fixed securely.

I made sure her breasts were on full display as well as lifting her skirt further up her legs exposing her nylon covered crotch before finally i got going and wheeled her out of the office room. She was wheeled out the back door of the library where the library van was waiting. I had located Kiki’s keys from her handbag in the planning stage. After unlocking it i was relieved to see it empty once i opened the back door.

Using the van ramp i wheeled my captive up and into the very back of the van. Thankful in a way for such a secluded alleyway.

“I’ll be back soon but in the meantime i have something to keep you occupied.” I whispered in her ear. As i whispered my hand slipped under her pantyhose and inserted something deep inside her. Very soon she began to moan and shake as much as she could. The vibrator had been switched on.

Leaving her there for the moment i shut the back door and locked up the van. I had forgotten her handbag which i wa sure could arouse suspicions.

As i made my way back into the library i was startled. I ducked behind a desk and watched on as a woman was frantically searching for something behind the reception desk Kiki had vacated. What had i walked into?
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Good cliffhanger, eagerly awaiting more
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Good cliffhanger, eagerly awaiting more
Me too :) Kiki is waiting too - maybe a little occupied though :) Good work, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] :) Do not leave Kiki waiting too long :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Can't imagine what the Hunter is walking into. But as [mention]Caesar73[/mention] pointed out, Kiki is being kept busy!
Spy Task Force Completed
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks all for the comments, much appreciated. All will be revealed ;) I’ve decided to take the opportunity to make this a longer story within a story but with the same result as the other women in the end...probably ;) Hope you enjoy this next part.)

I watched on as this mysterious woman was busy emptying the till which was used to store the money from occasional book sales. I could only see the back of her but she was quite a tall woman. The most striking thing about her in this moment though was the black spandex catsuit and matching black high heels she had on. She had long blonde curly hair. As she turned to empty Kiki’s handbag looking for her purse i could see she was slightly older than Kiki, 34 possibly?

It struck me she must have been watching what was going on as she knew the best opportunity to strike and rob the place. What she didn't take into account though was me popping back in. The chance to catch a thief and punish them was very much on.

Creeping quietly towards the desk she seemed oblivious to my presence. As i got nearer i could see she had been prepared to take matters into her own hands if needed. A handgun lay behind her on the desk as she was too busy searching for valuable presumably. I was just about to charge at her when i ducked down again seeing there were now two mysterious women.

This woman was slightly older than this first lady at 37 roughly with long dark brown hair and a pale complexion she had a large pair of breasts which were shown off in a low cut, revealing brown spandex catsuit. On her feet were black high heels.

“I cant find it. She must have hidden it. We can't find her as well...what if she is still in here? I don't want to hurt her.” The first woman answered upon seeing her accomplice enter in front of the desk.

“Relax will you. Ive checked upstairs and will start pouring the petrol once you find it. If you chicken out now you dont get your cut.” The brown haired woman answered in a sterner tone, clearly the ring leader here.

Whilst the pair were busy squabbling over things not going to plan i took my chance, keeping low. I crept up right behind them before in a sudden quick movement i grabbed the handgun from the desk and grabbed the blonde haired lady from behind by her hair. With the gun pointed at her head i faced the brunette who looked stunned and was too slow to react.

“Hello ladies. Have i just spoiled your little plan? Sorry about that.” I smirked. “From what i had overheard this would appear to be a fraudulent insurance claim by burning the building down is it not? Which would mean one of you two is the owner of this library and set to gain from the windfall...which I'm guessing is you Miss Brunette. Oh and get your hands up. Both of you.” I spoke with confidence using my people watching skills to make a bold claim on what was really going on here.

Both of the women stood speechless for a moment before the brunette sighed and put her hands up. The blonde tentatively did as well.

“So you must be the hunter and i presume you have my work-shy receptionist Kiki secured somewhere.” The disdain and contempt in her voice indicated if it wasn't for my involvement with Kiki, she would be lucky to keep her job here.

“Shes a little tied up at present. Just answer my question.” I retorted in this strange stand off.

The brunette glanced at the blonde. Each of them looked for direction from the other whether to come clean and surrender or try to continue with the plan. It was the blonde who broke first.

“Yes its true. What you said. We were going to split the claim money 50/50 and sell the plot for housing. Come on let us go. We didnt see you take Kiki but you can have her.” The blonde groaned in defeat.

I grinned to myself. What an excellent opportunity to inflict some punishment and justice from my newly learned handbook on two attractive women. What luck.

“Ok here is whats going to happen...” I began. What a fun evening of re-training i had in store for all three of this rather dysfunctional library staff team.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was not what I expected :) But no complaints here! The more the merrier :) The story in the story? Good idea [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Very nice surprise.
Spy Task Force Completed
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Interesting turn of events
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks all for the comments and glad you enjoyed the twist :) Plenty more twists on the way in this one when the time is right ;) [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] )

I must have got distracted in the moment and took my eye off the brunette. I saw her out of the corner of my eye reach for the gun in the holster on her leg. Sure i had seen in the movies how to hold and fire a gun but i was no trained killer. This woman looked like she had experience.

It all seemed to happen in slow motion. As soon as she pulled the gun from the holster and held it, pointing the barrel at me I was not prepared for what came next.

The brunette and then the blonde began to visually shake like they had been shot by a stun gun. I stood back and watched on confused, alarmed as i was unsure just what was happening. Gradually after 10-15 seconds of some kind of electric force each of the women tried to flee however they were soon to find out that they had effectively been frozen. It was incredibly bizarre and almost like they were being controlled.

As the force neared its conclusion i watched as the brunette had her legs forced together, her hands pulled behind her back and she was slightly bent over. Her mouth had also been forced wide open. The blonde next to me was also put in the same predicament before i sensed whatever it was had left for now. The two women were very much alive however they could only swivel their eyes about in a mixture of astonishment, confusion and fear. I have to say i was quite scared as well. It had taken me by complete surprise but did possibly save my life. I got my answers soon enough.

“THE HUNTER WILL NOT BE DAMAGED OR KILLED BY ITS PREY. IT SHOULD DEMAND RESPECT. WE WILL ALWAYS INTERVENE. ONCE THESE SUBJECTS ARE SUITABLY TIED UP THEY WILL BECOME UNFROZEN. WE WILL CHECK IN WITH YOU LATER.” The voice in my head had spoken. I had no answer as to how but at least i could be sure i had not gone mad. It did leave me with a troubling question in my mind though; if their technology could do this...what else could it do?

Very quickly i had to get back in the Hunter frame of mind as i took a slow walk around them both. I studied them in detail as their eyes followed me around the room like a haunted painting.

Suddenly feeling the power of extraterrestrial back up for any problems i may face i could be back to my dominant self.

“See whats happened now? You deserve this. You should have behaved.” I smirked teasing them before i got down to business and grabbed my bag to get to work.

I took out a pile of white ropes from my bag that never seemed to run out of resources and focused on the brunette first. I made sure to remove their holsters and weapons in case there were future incidents.

I began by taking the first rope and cinching her wrists tightly behind her back. More rope was used around her elbows before i used several above and below her breasts as well as around her shoulder to create a tight breast harness for her. This was strangely arousing for me though. The sight of her wide open mouth as i worked on restraining her up caused me an arousal feeling i had not been expecting.

The next rope i secured was a tight crotch rope between her legs and around her slim waist. I followed up by focusing on her legs. More rope followed around her ankles, lower knees, upper knees and thighs. Satisfied she was suitably secured I took great delight at staring at her helpless eyes whilst my hands groped at her breasts a few times.

Dragging myself away from the now helpless brunette i turned my attention to the blonde. I used the same number of ropes to tie her up in exactly the same way. Her black catsuit wasnt as low cut as her partner’s around her breasts but i still enjoyed seeing them bulge underneath the spandex material when i was done. She too would receive a breast groping session before i turned my attention to their gags.

I decided on using a white cleave gag between their teeth tied tightly to start with before i took out two different coloured rolls of vet wrap. The brunette had pink vet wrap wrapped tightly over and around her mouth once i had closed it. The blonde had a turquoise colour once her jaw was shut.

“I have to say you have been most accommodating and for that i am truly grateful.” I teased as i walked around them again, taking in what could be the end of their freezing. “What a shame i cant keep you like this forever and have you as helpless statues around my home. Maybe i could keep you secured to a vibrator. Your only release from the build up is from me when i would decide to fuck you. Mmm i like that idea.” I grinned as both women looked alarmed. At this point i was just letting my mind run wild with some of my darkest fantasies.

As i lowered the brunette first followed by the blonde onto the floor the freezing curse, spell or whatever you want to call it had ended. Both women began to frantically squirm in their new bonds on the floor. It was quite a sight but if course they would not be going anywhere.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Being the hunter has obviously its advantages :)
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Great formatting, grammar, wording, idea and implementation!
I really have nothing to complain and can't stop reading ^^
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 3 years ago I used an internet translation which i know sometimes isn't 100% correct.
Yeah, like I never use those for my stories ;)

Great read, thank you for posting. And better keep [mention]Caesar73[/mention] happy :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Are there no limits to what the Hunter can do with complete impunity? Will he find at some point that he has displeased his new masters? If so, what will they to to punish him? But for now it looks like he has unlimited fun with no consequences.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Bigballgag1 wrote: 3 years ago I used an internet translation which i know sometimes isn't 100% correct.
Yeah, like I never use those for my stories ;)

Great read, thank you for posting. And better keep @Caesar73 happy :lol:
My confidence in [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] knows no bounds :)
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

By the way, do the aliens provide food n stuff for him?

I was a bit confused about the women - it seemed they also all had that dream informing them of the hunter, yet some seem not to recognize him - despite him being the only man on earth? How about he interrogates one to find out what they know?
There must also be a lot of places missing structure, like schools where there was a male principal or companies led by a man - how about he takes charge at one of those places and instigates a mass-bondage? :mrgreen:

It seemed to me that the catsuit aspect came out a little short, maybe you can elaborate more on that as that is definitely a nice fantasy ;)
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

Just came across this story and have enjoyed it so far. Not sure if more updates will be written but I hope they will!

Seems to me that this Hunter often has his fun interrupted before he's done. While there may be benefits to come in the future, the way I see it is that if he doesn't finish tying up these women, they won't be teleported.
PilotDrew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PilotDrew »

This has got to be one of my favourite stories on the site, super creative! I really really really hope there's more to come soon :D
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Hi all. I’ve managed to work on the next part for this story. So sorry its been so long, life can get hectic sometimes. Thank you for all the comments, especially the more recent ones for keeping this story alive. Hope you enjoy :) )

As i watched the blonde and brunette women struggling in their bonds beneath me i had to awaken myself from my gaumless viewing. After all i needed to to take them away and off for a future unknown.

I started with the blonde as i pulled her by her legs across the carpeted floor. The catsuit helped with the sliding whilst avoiding injury as she groaned a few protests from behind her gag. However these were promptly ignored. Instead she was hoisted over my shoulder before i carried her out to the van and opened the back door. Kiki who remained in the same predicament looked surprised at unexpected company for her journey.

“It was lucky I came when i did, these two were searching for something and about to rob you.” I answered her confused expression before laying the blonde down on the floor face down. A tight rope between her wrists and ankles put her in a secure hogtie for the journey.

Once the blonde was securely in the van I fetched the brunette in the same way. Her spandex clad voluptuous bound body was slid across the floor before unflatteringly being hoisted over my shoulder snd carried to the back of the van where she was dumped inside and secured in the same way as her partner.

“3 for the price of 1...thats a good day.” I chuckle as i close the door behind me, collect up the rest of my things and get back in the van. My intention was to head home and have some much needed fun. However as i turned the key in the ignition I did wonder if all 3 or any would even be in the back of the van when i opened it again. After all I didnt know if the aliens were still watching. I guess in a way i was still at their mercy.
PilotDrew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PilotDrew »

Awesome! Glad you're back :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

PilotDrew wrote: 2 years ago Awesome! Glad you're back :)

Agreed :) 100 Percent - and is that Genie and her wicked Master still around, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] ?? No rush intended, just asking :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic