Aren't we having fun (F+/F, F+/F+, F/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This final chapter fits the story perfectly. When I read the first Part, I would have never guessed that the story would unfold in that direction. I do like surprises though :) I like the atmosphere in this last part. Hannah at the begin of a journey, but not one she is coerced to to make, but out of her free will.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]NotSeen[/mention], this story just came to my attention. I am almost glad that you had completed your tale before I started reading it as I was able to read to the end in one session. I must say that you have done a marvelous writing job. The plot was unique and written so that it was believable. I particularly liked the way that your final chapter tied back to the first chapter with the reference to Fifty Shades. I too would like to see these characters again in later stories.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Many, many thanks for your comments. Every single time I read such kind words, I am still amazed by how much my work is liked.

I was worried that everyone could see the ending from a long way off, so it has been really pleasant to hear I managed to surprise at least some of you. It would appear that now I have to start thinking about writing a Berenice/Hannah story... then again, not long ago I was worried I was running out of ideas. So, I guess I should thank you for giving me this idea.

Till tomorrow - for the start of my next story, that is.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

That was a wonderful story [mention]NotSeen[/mention] , I didn’t see the twists and turns coming, and the cliff hangers at the end of each chapter were a (good) trade.

Happy endings are the best, and your descriptions of the emotions were excellent.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago That was a wonderful story @NotSeen , I didn’t see the twists and turns coming, and the cliff hangers at the end of each chapter were a (good) trade.

Happy endings are the best, and your descriptions of the emotions were excellent.
Why, thank you! So glad you liked the tale.
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

WONDERFUL story!! Right up my alley! Loved it, and can't wait to read more from you!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic