The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 88 - 04/26/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Carol escaped - that is bad news. At least her guards did not got seriously harmed. After their initial success the Riders have to realize that they are up against a formidable foe. Excellent chapter!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

this is an unwelcome, but most deliousily designed and written turm-around! Achilles and his Myrmidones... this evokes memories. Tales of Mytholigical Greek - my first real book.

Excellent. Those Myrmidones will be tough foe-men, as they were in the Siege of Troy.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago So Carol escaped - that is bad news. At least her guards did not got seriously harmed. After their initial success the Riders have to realize that they are up against a formidable foe. Excellent chapter!
After my hiatus, it is heartwarming to get your comments and to see that you are still interested in this story, [mention]Caesar73[/mention] . Indeed, Ralph Rider and Unihold have their work cut out for them. In spite of Rider'es earlier success against Summer Johansson, Aaron is clearly not the fool that Summer married.
Nainur wrote: 10 months ago this is an unwelcome, but most deliousily designed and written turm-arofund! Achilles and his Myrmidones... this evokes memories. Tales of Mytholigical Greek - my first real book.

Excellent. Those Myrmidones will be tough foe-men, as they were in the Siege of Troy.
Keep in mind, @Nainur, these Myrmidons are so named for their loyalty to Aaron. But their training is based more on the Persian Assassins and the Japanese Ninja. The Assassins willingness to die strongly tempered with the Ninja's stealth and desire to fight again another day. It evokes great cheer from me if my story brings books to your mind that you enjoyed in the past.

I thank both of you for your comments. The next chapter will be posted on July 10th. Thereafter, I expect to return to my normal schedule of posting every 5 to 6 days.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago After my hiatus, it is heartwarming to get your comments and to see that you are still interested in this story
There are writers that we always come back to, and you are one of them. Don't get me wrong, there are lots of good writers on the board, but not everybody writes story I want to read. I will read any story on the board if I like it, whether it is F/F, F/M, M/F to M/M, as long as it is to my liking.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

slackywacky wrote: 10 months ago
GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago After my hiatus, it is heartwarming to get your comments and to see that you are still interested in this story
There are writers that we always come back to, and you are one of them. ...
Thank you very much, [mention]slackywacky[/mention] That was heartwarming.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago
Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago

I thank both of you for your comments. The next chapter will be posted on July 10th. Thereafter, I expect to return to my normal schedule of posting every 5 to 6 days.
I wouldnt want any line of this truly masterful tale [mention]GreyLord[/mention] - and there are writers we gladly return back to!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Awesome, truly awesome, from the escape to the flash back to four years previously, it’s clear to me, that we have more than one Grand Master here these days. One who’s the Grand Master of intrigue and bondage, another who’s the Grand Master of bondage investigation and of course yourself [mention]GreyLord[/mention] who’s most certainly the Grand Master of the bondage adventure
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bandit666 wrote: 9 months ago Awesome, truly awesome, from the escape to the flash back to four years previously, it’s clear to me, that we have more than one Grand Master here these days. One who’s the Grand Master of intrigue and bondage, another who’s the Grand Master of bondage investigation and of course yourself @GreyLord who’s most certainly the Grand Master of the bondage adventure
Thank you, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. I appreciate your words as much as I am truly flabbergasted by them. To be mentioned with these true Grand Masters is heady stuff. I do suggest an additional author for your list. The [mention]wolfman[/mention] stands tall as the grand master of exciting fantasy. So, I suppose that I must thank my story for allowing me to record it.

I thought of a different environment in which bondage would be far more acceptable than it is on Earth present. Then, as I got started, the story took me by the scruff of my neck and has been pulling me along ever since. Thanks to [mention]Nainur[/mention] for some excellent refinements in Tale of an Archer. That others are enjoying the tale is icing on the cake.

Stay tuned, there is much excitement ahead.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I am delighted to hear there’s even more excitement to come, and I agree [mention]wolfman[/mention] most certainly does deserve to be added as the Grand Master of exciting fantasy, so it shall be, though I find it hard to keep up with his updates for there’s never any warning something amazing has arrived
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]Bandit666[/mention] , you are too kind.

I think in terms of world building this tale is a stand out for me. I would love to see a high budget series that would do the richness of the story and the high octane action ans adventure justice.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago ...
Thanks to @Nainur for some excellent refinements in Tale of an Archer. That others are enjoying the tale is icing on the cake.
You are too kind! I'm much humbled by it.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago
I thought of a different environment in which bondage would be far more acceptable than it is on Earth present. Then, as I got started, the story took me by the scruff of my neck and has been pulling me along ever since. Thanks to @Nainur for some excellent refinements in Tale of an Archer. That others are enjoying the tale is icing on the cake.

Stay tuned, there is much excitement ahead.
As [mention]wolfman[/mention] points out correctly you created a magnificent new Universe withs its own rules and cultures. You amalgated the different elements to a cohesive structure. Indeed perfect material for a Series on Netflix :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Many thanks to each of you, [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], and [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. And tune in tomorrow, A new chapter should be posted by this time or earlier.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], and [mention]laz[/mention].

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

-----

Chapter 63 – Couples Enjoy Privacy

Steven Mills' head hurt. He opened his eyes and realized that he was lying on the ground. He saw Jan Jones next to him. Steven remembered that he was with Jan guarding Carol Johansson. He crawled to the wagon, pulled himself up, and saw that Carol was gone. Steven cried out an alert, "Hup! Hup! Hup! Hup!" and turned to check on Jan. His cry had woken Jan, and he helped her to her feet. "The prisoner is gone. Someone must have hit me on the head with a club. I did not see or hear anything."

Jan was feeling her head, “Me, too. I heard nothing.”

The Aztec and other Bandits were arriving. "Tell us what happened?" one of them said.

Steven answered. "We don't know. Someone slipped up beside us and knocked us out. I wouldn't have thought it possible to do that without me hearing or seeing whoever did it. They took our prisoner. It must have been the Johanssons."

By then, Ralph Rider, Carlos, Carmen, and Stella arrived and heard what Steven had said. Carlos said, "Stella, there is no better scout than you. Can you tell what happened?"

Stella replied, "If there were any indications on the ground, this crowd has destroyed them. I will scout the perimeter to see if I can spot anything there." She left to do so.

Ralph said, "We were heavily guarded, expecting an attack from the Johanssons. Is Medico Stevens here? Yes, there you are. Would you check out the injuries of Steven Mills and Jan Jones? Everyone else, we only have a few hours before sunrise. Stay extra alert for the rest of the night. An enemy that can penetrate us and take our prisoner back without leaving any sign is fearsome. We will have to rethink our defenses."

Pat Katzman looked on with concern as the Medico checked Jan and Steven. He loved Jan as his future mate and Steven as a brother. He was relieved when the Medico said, "Steven and Jan, I cannot find any long-lasting damage to either of you. But you should not sleep for the rest of the night. Your head will hurt, and I will bring you a potion to help with the pain. Pat, you will look after Jan, and I will watch Steven.

A short while later, Stella reported back to Ralph, Carlos, and the Team. "I saw one sign that indicated someone crawling on the ground, and that sign was faint. One person could not have done this. I have never seen this kind of stealth before."

Chief Gomez said, "I have heard rumors I did not believe. Let's ride together when we start at dawn tomorrow, and I will tell you what I have heard."

The following morning, riding on toward Kennedy, Chief Gomez related, "There have been a few rumors of an elite force being trained by the Johansson forces specializing in stealth, based on the Japanese Ninja, and assassination, based on the Persian Assasins. It sounded far-fetched, and no evidence supported the rumor until last night."

Ralph inquired, “Was there a name associated with this group?”

“Yes," answered the Chief, "they are called the Myrmidons, signifying their loyalty to Aaron Johansson."

“I read about the Myrmidons at Unihold," Carlos said. "They were a group of warriors in ancient Greek history on Earth. They were fearsome and were known for their loyalty. We should be concerned if Aaron Johansson uses them as a model."

Ralph said, "After last night, I am already concerned. Tonight, we will triple the guard. Place the watchers in groups of three, with two standing back to back and the third patrolling back and forth to the next position. We will extend ourselves to get to Unihold as rapidly as possible. We must all watch out for each other as well. The rest of this trip will be exhausting, but I don't want anyone falling to the wayside unnoticed."

-----

They arrived at Kennedy days later and went straight to the Unihold compound. The first Headmaster had the foresight to make Unihold a walled fortress. If the Johanssons were coming for them, the walls would be easier to defend than an open compound.

Headmaster Chang had the Masters, the Novices, and the students organized to great Rider's group. He had frequently communicated with Ralph and Lou Harriman and knew the group's exhaustion. They had traveled long days and spent uneasy nights with many on guard duty. Unihold welcomed the Rider forces.

Lee Chang personally welcomed the Team and embraced Lou Harriman. "Lou, while we meet in person for the first time, it feels like I am welcoming you home."

Lou answered, “Yes, Headmaster, I understand. This does have a feeling of home.”

“Let's get all of you to your rooms for a long night's sleep. In the morning, we will give you full briefings on our status and what we know of the Johanssons. They are on the move but are a few weeks away."

-----

Carlos and Stella were in their assigned quarters. It was not the elegant luxury that they enjoyed at the Rider Ranch. Nonetheless, it was comfortable and had all that they required. Stella had poked in the closets, cupboards, and drawers. The sun was setting, but Carlos pulled the blackout curtains over the windows. They might get to sleep past sunrise in the morning.

Headmaster Chang had them all fed before sending the Rider group off to bed. He provided snacks and juice in their rooms should they get hungry or thirsty at night. Stella had arranged the food and drink on their bedside tables with some other things.

Stella undressed and slipped into the bed. When Carlos was down, she said, "Carlos, you have been working like a dog keeping all the wagons moving. I know you must be more exhausted than I am. I would be wrong to try to make love to you tonight. You know that I am yours once you are rested and have time. But if you would, please take a few minutes to tie my hands and feet. Tonight, I would like to sleep in the safety of your arms and ropes."

“You are more than I deserve, Stella," Carlos said. "No man could deserve a prize such as you. Of course, I will do as you ask. And, if you were not so correct about my present condition, I would do more as well."

Carlos picked up two ropes Stella had laid on her bedside table and said, "Give me your hands behind your back." She did, and he carefully tied her wrists and ankles, knowing he would probably not be awake to untie her until morning. Carlos laid back on the bed, holding his arm to cradle Stella's head on his shoulder. Stella nestled under his arm, resting a breast on his chest. Carlos stroked its wondrous softness as he fell asleep.

Stella lay quietly beside her mate until long after his breathing indicated he was asleep. Only then did she begin testing her wrist bonds with her fingers. She moved slowly and smoothly to be sure not to wake Carlos. Carlos had driven himself beyond all endurance to get all of them here. Her fingers found the knot and started to pull on it. Then she decided not to. She was pleasantly comfortable and knew she would put an arm over Carlos' chest if her arms were free. That might wake him. She would sleep just as she was. She was certainly no stranger to sleeping while tied up.

-----

Ralph Rider was tired too. They all were. But not as tired as Carlos. Ralph had ridden at the head of the column while Carlos was riding up and down its length, checking on the status of each wagon. Occasionally, he would find a problem, such as an axle that needed grease. He would have the driver pull to the side, and they would tend to the problem. Then Carlos would see the wagon back in the column and would continue his task of ongoing inspection.

Carmen had plans for Ralph that night, just as Stella had for Carlos. She asked Ralph, "Do you still love me? I have not paid attention to you since we left the mountain."

“Carmen, you know that I do," Ralph replied. "How could you do more than you did on the trip here? After the attack, you would ride all day and spend most of the night on guard duty. You should be the mate of a great leader. I am sorry that you have to put up with me."

“Wash your mouth out with soap, Ralph Rider," she retorted. "You are the greatest leader in Newhome. No one but you could have achieved all that you have. You are going to put me in a nice tight frogtie. Then if you want to do more, that is a decision that a great leader like yourself can make. I will not have any say in it."

Ralph wasted no time helping Carmen out of her buckskins and lifting her onto the bed. He said, "Start kneeling on the bed while I tie your hands." Ralph crossed her wrists and tied them in place with a cinch. Carmen's elbows were next, followed by a sturdy chest harness locking her arms to her back. In addition to going below and above her breasts, he also crisscrossed the ropes between her tits. The ropes put pressure on Carmen's mounds causing them to distend outward even more than usual. Ralph took extra time playing with Carmen's tits, particularly her nipples, causing Carmen to moan softly.

“I would gag you to help you remain quiet, but I am thinking of another use for your mouth tonight,” he said.

“Whatever you decide, Master,” Carmen agreed.

Ralph pushed Carmen down on her back and placed her feet by her butt, leaving her knees pointing up. In that position, it was easy to apply a frogtie. Ralph removed his clothes and rolled Carmen until she was face down on the bed. Then he got in the bed and placed Carmen with her head at his groin. "I think you can find something productive to do down there," he said. Playing with her tits had Ralph erect already.

“Oh, yes. Ummmm…" Carmen murmured as she gave him a wholehearted head job.

-----

Mike and Helen were equally happy to have some privacy finally. Mike had stood many guard watches during the trip, but they were young and shook off tiredness as a dog shakes off water. Helen said, "You know my favorite position, Mike. Would you tie me that way tonight?" She stripped off her clothes and knelt on the bed, waiting for Mike. He undressed also.

“Let's see, you want me to spreadeagle you on the bed?" he said. Helen shook her head no. "Oh, that's right. You want a ball tie?" Again, she shook her head no. "Not the old hogtie?" he asked, knowing the answer in advance. This time, he got a big smile and a positive shake of her head.

Mike tied her elbows after placing her long, auburn hair over her shoulder. She was letting her hair grow even longer because Mike loved it so much. Now, it reached down to her thighs. Mike put Helen in a chest harness, framing her breasts, cinching her arms to her back, and going over her shoulders and between her breast ensuring that the harness and elbow tie could not slip down.

Helen crossed her wrists for Mike, and he applied horizontal and vertical loops, which he cinched. Before continuing with the hogtie, Mike sat on the bed with his back against the headboard and pulled Helen so that she was lying against his chest. He spent a long time caressing Helen's body while they talked about their trials and tribulations traveling from the Bucks' mountain.

“After the Myrmidons infiltrated our camp and freed Carol Johansson," Mike said, "I never got more than half a night's sleep. And you didn't either. Every able person was pulling extra guard duty for fear they would return."

“I know the loss of Carol as our prisoner has been harmful. We needed to know about the Johansson plans. Yet I was, and still am, happy that we did not put her to the question. Her punishment was bad enough. But wasn't it outstanding how well she took it?" Helen turned her face so that her blue eyes gazed into Mike's.

“She did take it well," Mike replied. "I have seen a few punishments administered in the military. I never saw anyone handle it more bravely than Carol. I am glad that the Medico treated her afterward. He told me that the ointments Steven put on her would help the pain and help her heal much faster. But that is not good now because she is back with the enemy." Mike never stopped kneading Helen's breasts while they talked, except for an occasional foray to stroke her labia and clit.

Helen said, “Did you notice ummmm ...Your hands are making it very hard for me to talk. Did you notice that she had green eyes?”

“I did. And I noticed her tits too. I have never seen tits that large stand that erect," Mike answered. "Not that yours don't do a spectacular job too."

“Speaking of erect, my hands have found something erect here," Helen commented. Would you like me to suck on that for you? Or would you like to finish my hogtie and put it somewhere else?"

Mike rolled Helen onto her back. "I think that I will finish the hogtie later. Plowing your vagina seems to be a much more urgent issue right now." Later, when their breathing had returned to normal, Mike sat up. "It would seem very natural to release you right now. But, if I know you, you want me to finish the hogtie. Am I correct?”

“You are,” Helen responded.

“Then I will start with this toy I found in my bedside table drawer." Mike opened the drawer and retrieved a ball with straps attached to it. "This is quite different from any gag that we have been using. I think I am supposed to fill your mouth with this and strap it behind your head. Open wide, please."

Helen opened her mouth wide, but the ball was large, and Mike had to work it behind Helen's teeth. Helen thought, “This stretches my jaws wide and presses restricts the movement of my tongue. It will be hard to talk wearing this. ‘Hmmmph, hmmmph.’ Yes, I am right. I can’t articulate at all.”

“Well, that seems to be effective,” Mike noted. “I will take care of your legs now.”

He crossed her ankles at right angles and tied them with vertical and horizontal loops just as he had tied Helen's wrists. Naturally, Mike added a cinch before tying her feet to her hands. Helen liked a cross-legged tie that forced her knees wide apart. This bondage was not a back-arching tie tonight, but it was tight and restrictive. Mike couldn't resist slapping her butt several times playfully. Helen responded to each slap with a "hmmmph."

The ankle ropes forced Helen's knees apart as she liked. Mike lifted one knee and slid under her knee until he was under her. Her mons rested on his hip, and her upper knee was across his thighs. Her lower breast pushed into his side, and the upper one rested on his chest. He spent a long time fondling her tits, twisting and pulling on her nipples. He drifted off to sleep.

Helen decided that there was nothing for her to do but go to sleep too. She had been sexually satisfied, although Mike's continual fondling had rekindled her excitement. It would be difficult to move from this position unaided. Impossible without waking Mike. Her head was on his shoulder. She knew she was drooling on him as she went to sleep. But she was one satisfied Colonist. Or was she still a Colonist? Perhaps she was a Bandit now. Chiefs Brooks and Gomez had permitted Mike and her to enter the Final Courtship ritual. Yes, maybe they were Bandits.

-----

Jan Jones told Pat, her future mate, "This is the first time since the attack that I have had any privacy. I will use this opportunity to submit to you, Pat. You can be confident my head is fully recovered from its injury."

-----

Rita's background was running a clothing store. She was not used to the ways of a warrior. The attack and subsequent escape of Carol Johansson had shaken her to her core. But Rita was made of stern material. On top of that, she trusted Medico Frank Stevens in all things. She didn't just trust him; she loved him.

“Frank dear," she told him. "We are finally alone. I will undress. Then it is time for you to secure me in one of your wonderful ways. And, if you are so inclined, I would enjoy having the closest physical contact with you."

“Can you tell me more about what you would like?" asked Frank. The beauty of Rita Smith entranced the Medico.

“Well, sex with you is always something for me to cherish," Rita said. "But after our trip here, being touched tops my list of desires tonight. I must admit that I have a worry, though. I fear that my body is not adequate for you. My breasts are so much smaller than the other women. Compared to me, Stella's and Carmen's tits are huge. Jan's and Helen's are smaller than Stella's and Carmen's, but not by much. They certainly put mine to shame. Doesn't it bother you that I am the least built woman around you?"

Frank did not hesitate to reply, "No, Rita, size alone is not everything. Besides, your breasts are not small. And they are very firm and hold themselves up without support. Haven't I devoted enough attention to your tits?"

Rita said, “Oh, you have, Frank. But I see men staring at the bosoms of the other women. They don’t look at me like that.”

“They do too. Almost all of the men that have been around us are Bandit warriors. They think you are a woman of high station and are careful not to let you catch them when they look at you. Now let's undress and get into bed."

Rita had been worried, and the Medico's words did a lot to put her at ease. She happily undressed and crawled into their bed. "Tomorrow, the Team will have much to discuss with Unihold. I will go into Kennedy and procure clothing for our women. Most of the clothing I sell in Round Rock comes from here, and I know who to contact to dress our women finely.”

Frank replied, "It is wonderful that you think of the appearance of the other women. But let's not talk about them. I want to focus on you. Present me your hands behind your back, please." He tied her wrists together softly but firmly. Rita was still not having any success at escaping from the Medico.

“Lean against me. I want to thoroughly explore your body and explain why each part is wonderful. Physically and mentally, you are an unusually fantastic woman."

Frank went over every inch of Rita's body for the next hour, or maybe longer. He paid extra attention to her breasts with his hands and mouth. Her body responded to the stroking and probing it was receiving. Even her ears because Frank continually told her why he was enjoying what he was doing to her. Rita strained against the rope holding her hands behind her back. She wanted to touch Frank while he was touching her. Frank noticed her struggling and said, “You can fight the rope as much as you want. Tonight, it is my pleasure to play with your body. You will get a turn some other time. It is time now to consummate this session. Straddle my hips and lower yourself onto me. I will steady you and guide you.”

Soon, Rita collapsed on top of Frank. They both had a sheen of sweat. Rita said, "Your words and actions tonight have been music to my ears and my whole body. Thank you, Frank. Could I stay tied and sleep next to you? I have talked enough tonight. You are welcome to gag me, If you would like." Rita decided she would talk to Carmen at the first opportunity about how to escape from being tied up.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Aaron is plotting to assassinate Uniholds Leadership - things are about to get dangerous.

The bondage Sequences in the second half of the chapter are excellently written. Rich in detail: Step by step we learn how Carol got the person she is.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago The bondage Sequences in the second half of the chapter are excellently written. Rich in detail: Step by step we learn how Carol got the person she is.
Yes, I thought this, too.
A flight to NewHome - that would be something to consider, but, alas...
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well what can I say but once more you’ve knocked it out of the park [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. And as the esteemed [mention]Caesar73[/mention] stated, the bondage sequences in the second part were just so well written and I’d add wonderfully entertaining
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago So Aaron is plotting to assassinate Uniholds Leadership - things are about to get dangerous.

The bondage Sequences in the second half of the chapter are excellently written. Rich in detail: Step by step we learn how Carol got the person she is.
Thank you so much, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Food for thought, Carol is what she is. Can she change?
Nainur wrote: 9 months ago
Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago The bondage Sequences in the second half of the chapter are excellently written. Rich in detail: Step by step we learn how Carol got the person she is.
Yes, I thought this, too.
A flight to NewHome - that would be something to consider, but, alas...
Such a fight seems unthinkable, but the dogs of war gather. Thank you, [mention]Nainur[/mention].
Bandit666 wrote: 9 months ago Well what can I say but once more you’ve knocked it out of the park [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. And as the esteemed [mention]Caesar73[/mention] stated, the bondage sequences in the second part were just so well written and I’d add wonderfully entertaining
Very gracious words, [mention]Bandit666[/mention], Thank you.

The next chapter is minutes away
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], and [mention]laz[/mention].

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

-----

Chapter 64 – Stella Is the Target

Headmaster Lee Chang had been talking to the extended Team for hours. Newhome had abundant raw materials needed to sustain a high-technology civilization. What it lacked was the infrastructure to convert raw materials into usable products. Unihold had or had access to any knowledge required to build the needed processing and manufacturing plants. Earth had followed that model. They had giant facilities, each producing relatively few things but did so with excellent efficiency. The distribution system on Earth would move the products to all the places it was needed.

On Earth, things have developed slowly over many centuries. Newhome needed a different model. Here, facilities were desired to make various products depending on the moment's needs. This implied highly intelligent manufacturing centers that had human-like flexibility.

Without careful planning, resources would be wasted on things that might be highly desired but which did not contribute to the development of a high-tech civilization. Unihold had been nurturing the education of Colonists and Bandits so that personnel could be found to work on and in the coming new environments. At the same time, Unihold had been encouraging entrepreneurs in those areas that would promote technology. Ralph Rider's development of the katana was such an example.

Aaron Johansson viewed Unihold's actions as controlling rather than nurturing. Increasingly, it appeared that the issues could only be resolved on the battlefield.

Unihold had achieved significant breakthroughs in the last five years. First, Unihold scientists created a stable and sustainable fusion reaction that generated electric power. With the availability of power, they then awakened some of the Earth's technology that had been dormant for hundreds of years. Three specific machines were the sentient robots; Jeeves, Joseph, and Goliath.

Jeeves learned what had transpired over the centuries that he slept and if sleep is the right word to describe his dormant state. Jeeves was instrumental in refining the engineering of the fusion power source until it could be contained in a package small enough to be transported by wagon. The power plants would need little maintenance and could go where the power was required. Joseph, having tremendous dexterity, and Goliath, with great strength, were instrumental in manufacturing the first of these devices.

Certain products that would use the generated power were also manufactured at Unihold. The rubber-encased wire was the first essential. Then light bulbs were made to extend the productive hours of people. Pumps would provide water for people, and other pumps would help with sanitation. Radios would make fast, reliable communications possible.

The first of the new power plants had already been delivered to Kennedy. The Kennedy Colonists were busy installing underground cables to distribute the electricity, updating their plumbing, and drilling for war. They knew the Johanssons would try to take this new technology away from them. The mayor of Kennedy hoped to field a small battalion armed with Ralph Rider's katanas for close defense and ray guns designed by Unihold for long-range fighting.

Headmaster Chang asked Ralph Rider and the extended team to help distribute the first power sources and products to use that power. They knew that they were being watched by the Johanssons and that a much larger Johansson force was on the way. Before they were surrounded, the Headmaster wanted to get the plants to the Rangers, the Riders, Round Rock, Cold Water Springs, and the Rider Ranch.

There were many other tribes, towns, ranches, plantations, and mines beyond those mentioned. Some the Wagon Master had visited, but many were beyond even his extensive travels. Headmaster Chang and Boss Rider agreed that a heavily guarded wagon train would depart immediately to deliver power plants to the Rangers on Buck's Mountain, Round Rock, the Rider Ranch, and the Riders.

Carlos McTavrish would lead the wagon train. A squad of Rider's Mounted Troops would go with him and most of the Rangers formerly known as Bucks. A team of Aztecs led by Steven Mills would also participate in defending the wagon train and its cargo. The Medico, Frank Stevens, thought he should go, but the Team decided that he should stay and complete his Final Courtship with Rita Smith. Pat Katzman, the Raid Leader of the Aztecs, would also have his Final Courtship with Jan Jones. Stella would go with her mate, Carlos, and scout for the convoy. They did not believe they could slip by Aaron Johansson's forces without alerting them. Carmen Rider wanted to support her friend, Stella. She knew, however, that it was even more important that she remain at Unihold to help her mate, Ralph. He would need her administrative talents. And, should he ever have self-doubts, she could straighten him out by submitting to him.

The Riders, formerly known as Comanche, would stay to protect Unihold. Splitting their forces was a hard decision, but it was necessary to get the power plants to the locations they were needed. Unihold itself wasn't exactly helpless. The Masters and senior students were highly trained in the martial arts of hand-to-hand fighting and were now training in military skills.

Rita was finally able to corner Carmen to express her concern. “Carmen, we are starting our Final Courtship. But I don’t have any skill at escaping. I am afraid that I will embarrass Medico Stevens. All of my friends are Guardians. I have never heard of such a large number before. But you can’t make up for my lack of ability to escape.”

“Rita, do not worry," Carmen told her. You concentrate on enjoying your Final Courtship. It does not matter if you can escape or not. You want to show that you have struggled and tried to escape. The Guardians will look at Frank to ensure he can keep you secure without harming you. You can struggle, can't you?"

Rita replied, "Yes, of course. Frank showed me that his tying me up would not harm me. Then it never occurred to me to struggle. I am always happy to submit to Frank; he is gentle with me."

Carmen said, "After the Courtships are finished, we will help you learn to escape. For now, just enjoy. Remember, the Guardians are yours."

“Oh,” Rita answered, “I thought they were Frank’s.”

-----

The Myrmidons kept Aaron Johansson well-informed. Yet they were only part of the spy network that Aaron had put in place. Speaking to Ragnar Erickson, the chief of the Myrmidons, Aaron said, "It is tempting to capture the power plants on the wagon train. But that would detract from our primary mission to control Unihold. Our army is over three weeks away. I will have you send a small group of your Myrmidons, a squad of eight, supported by a dozen top fighters. The Bandit Scout will circle wide around the convoy. Her history is one of working alone. She is famous for her observational skills, but she has never encountered anyone with the skills of the Myrmidons. You should be able to lay a trap and capture her. No one is more highly motivated to capture Stella McTavrish than my sister, Carol. She will be in command of this operation. Carol, do you agree, and are you ready to go?"

Carol replied, "Yes, I am ready. The Medico made a mistake in giving me the healing ointments. Without it, I do not think that I would be able to assume command of this expedition. Thank you for allowing me to get some payback against this Bandit. She gave me great pain, and I anticipate returning the favor to her."

Ragnar said, “We will follow the orders of Boss Carol.”

“Remember, no permanent harm to Stella. She will be invaluable as a bargaining chip. Her capture will be a significant psychological blow to the Riders and to Unihold,” Aaron ended the discussion.

------

It was the first night of the Final Courtship of Frank Stevens and Rita Jones. They did not have a private hut as they might have had on Buck's Mountain. But it was a large comfortable room with everything Frank could wish for during his Courtship. The Guardians had removed all of Rita's clothing and tied her to a post. Rita was confident that she had never been tied this tight before. Frank had made her totally helpless, but this was more. Jan, her new friend, seemed to direct her post-bondage. Her left leg was tied to the post at her ankle, below her knee, above her knee, mid-thigh, and at the top of her leg. The ropes were tight, pressing into her skin. Her right foot was folded up to her butt and frog tied. The cinch tightening her ankle to her thigh was connected to her wrists tied behind her back and the pole. Ropes tied her to the pole at her pelvis, her stomach, below her breasts, and above them. The ropes above and below her tits made them more prominent. As with the ropes on her left leg, these were pulled extremely tight, and Rita knew she would have rope marks on her legs, arms, and chest long after she was freed.

Rita was gagged in a way she had never seen before. Carmen had placed a rubber pouch in her mouth. Straps connected behind her head and held the bladder behind Rita's teeth. Then the bladder began to swell due to some action Carmen was taking. It forced her jaws apart and inflated out into her cheeks. It pressed on her tongue, making any coherent speech impossible. Thankfully, Carmen stopped inflating the device before it caused any harm. Although Rite was sure that her jaws would be aching soon.

The only thing that Rita could move was her head. Her body, arms, and legs were lashed immovably to the pole. Then a long strip of cloth was placed over her eyes, leaving her sightless. The strip was wound around her head, and then the post and her head repeatedly, covering her head from the tip of her nose to the top of her forehead. The cloth was wound tightly just as the ropes were, and Rita discovered she had lost the freedom to move her head.

Carmen said, "We will leave you now. The Medico will be here in moments. Remember, you must do everything you can to escape without harming yourself. It is Frank's job to see that you cannot. You can expect that he will untie you and retie you many times tonight. Remember that a Final Courtship is not a good place for a lot of talk." Carmen and each of the Guardians kissed Rita on the cheek as they left.

Frank entered the room as the Guardians left and momentarily stopped to admire the vision before him. He said, "You are more beautiful than I could have imagined. Your helplessness enhances your beauty more than I can describe. It is nice that you are letting your hair grow longer." Frank pulled her hair from behind her back and laid it over her breasts. He ran his fingers through her hair and fondled her tits. "Is this what you expected?"

Rita could only moan softly, "Mmmmm."

“You don't see many of these inflatable gags," Frank commented. "Let's get this one off of you." He reached for the bulb dangling from her mouth by a tube to the bladder in her mouth and released the air pressure.

Rita said, "Ohhhhhhhhhh." She did not try to talk with all the junk in her mouth. But Frank soon had it all removed. "Frank, you have made me helpless many times. I have never felt the loss of control to this extent before. Please, would you put your hands back on my tits again? Hold them as tight as these ropes are holding me." Frank did as he was asked. Rita said, "Aieeeee! Yes, Master. I am yours. I want you to do whatever you may wish with me. I am yours. Until I escape, of course. If you wish, you may replace my gag. It will be good for me to keep quiet." Rita did her best to struggle. She strained against the ropes with all of her might. But Rita was truly well-tied, and her struggles produced no movement of note. If she had not been blindfolded, she would have been delighted to see the smile on Frank's face. Frank replaced the bladder in Rita's mouth and strapped the harness to her head. With his fingers touching her jaws with one hand, he reinflated the bladder with the other until his fingers told him that her jaws had reached their limit. Rita did not moan to signal that she was stressed, although she was.

Frank said, "The only time that I was a Guardian was as an actual bodyguard for Stella Brooks. But I have heard many detailed accounts from Guardians, men in Courtship, and women in Courtship. There are very few situations where the woman is tied up as tightly and thoroughly as you are tonight. The Guardians are showing you particular high honor. I know you are stressed, but I will keep you tied like this a little longer. I have some lubrication, and I will see if I can enter your love canal. If so, I believe making love to you while you are tied to this post will give you a memory you will keep forever."

Frank used his finger to lubricate Rita's vagina and to prepare her for his entrance. As he rubbed her clitoris, Rita moaned for the first time, "mmmmmph, mmmmmmph." Rita was glad she was gagged and couldn't make a fool of herself. She thought, "Oh, Frank," with how you have reacted to me, this is already a memory I will cherish forever. But enter me and pound me vigorously, for you are a strong man. And for you, I am going to be a strong woman. Yes, Frank, I am honored."

-----

The trail to Buck's Mountain crossed increasingly uneven terrain as the wagons neared the mountains. Speed was not the issue; security was. Everyone with them had been freaked out by the Myrmidons sneaking into their camp to free Carol Johansson as they traveled to Unihold. Now they traveled for a third of each day. For the remaining two-thirds, they split into two groups, one sleeping and one guarding. Guards would always work in pairs so that they had continual three-hundred-and-sixty-degree coverage. They did not know if that was enough. It was as if their opponent was magic.

During the travel part of the day, Stella circled the wagons even further from the wagons than the Mounted Troops. No one had keener observational skills, and she searched the ground continually for any sign of human passage. Stella was careful to vary the pattern of her path so no one could predict where she would be.

-----

Ragnar Erickson conferred with Carol Johansson. They had observed the wagon train for several days now. Ragnar, also known as Achilles, said, "For this task, we will be all Ninja. The Bandit Scout is being very unpredictable. Since we cannot know where she will go at any time, we can only pick what we think are likely places to encounter her. We will miss, perhaps again and again. But we only have to be right once. We will split our Myrmidons into two groups of four. They will go ahead of the wagons to two likely spots to ambush the Scout. They will blend with the ground so that even her acute vision cannot detect them. If she comes close enough, they will rise as a team, pull her off her horse, and subdue her before she can draw that terrible sword. If she does not come close enough, once she and the wagons are sufficiently ahead, that team will leapfrog forward and prepare another spot for her ambush. In the end, we will have her."

“Your skill and experience speaks for itself," Carol said. "I agree that this is the wisest plan possible with the size of our forces. It would be better for us to have more of your Myrmidons, but Aaron also needs them. The other fighters that Aaron has assigned to us are excellent fighters. But they cannot act as ninjas. We will split those twelve into two groups of six. These groups of these six fighters will stay as close as possible to your groups of four Myrmidons. They will have to be far enough away to ensure there is no possibility of Stella detecting them before she is captured. The fighters cannot assist in the takedown but can help transport the Scout away. Your Myrmidons can help disguise the trail leading away."

Two days later, Stella had passed close to Myrmidons seven times. Their camouflage and blending with the earth were so near perfect that she had detected no sign of their presence. But now she was in the midst of four of them. One to her right side and slightly behind rose from the ground and vaulted with a mighty leap to the back of Stella's horse. The horse reacted with a buck which was fine for the Myrmidon. His goal was to get Stella on the ground. His arms encircled Stella, pinning her arms to her sides. The Myrmidon added his pull to the horse's buck, and they both fell to the ground. The other three Myrmidons were on her in that instance. One pulled her hair, exposing her throat to his knife. Another fell on her legs and began wrapping rope around them. The third grabbed her hands and jerked them behind her back while the attacker who pulled her off of the horse bound her wrists together. The one with the knife put it down and stuffed a large leather ball in Stella's mouth. It had not been twenty seconds since the first Myrmidon had moved, and Stella was gagged, bound, and helpless.

The Myrmidons knew little of Stella personally beyond the fact that she had whipped Carol Johansson severely. After the harsh training that they had endured for years, that did not disturb them very much. Following orders did. They removed her katana and wakizashi. They searched her for any other weapons and, not surprisingly, found several more tantos. They radioed their team of fighters to approach and used that time to retie their prisoner with great care.

Stella was helpless from the instance of the attack. As refined as her senses were, she had no warning before arms encircled her. Then Stella was on the ground, and it was clear that these were highly trained professionals. With the knife at her throat, she would not have cried out. A moment later, she was gagged, her mouth tightly packed with a large leather ball that stretched her jaws apart. As quickly as she was tied, she thought she might be able to work loose, but then they retied her, and there was no chance for her to free herself. They lifted her back on her horse, belly down across the saddle, and tied her to the saddle and the horse so that she could not cause herself to fall off.

She saw her captors sweeping the ground behind their path as they led her horse away. She realized that they were disguising their trail. The Myrmidon walked in this manner for several km before she saw other horsemen with extra horses for her captors to ride. This had been extremely well planned and well executed.

-----

Jan Jones and Pat Katzman were ready for their Final Courtship. She was sad that Stella would be away and could not be a Guardian. But she would still have Carmen, Rita, Helen, and Lou. They would have to wait a few days for the Katzman's Courtship to end because all the women, including herself, were involved. Jan had much to do with the pole tie they placed Rita in tonight. She wondered if Rita realized she was being honored by being trussed up so firmly for Medico Stevens. Jan also wondered if she would receive a similar treatment. She hoped so.

Pat said, "Jan, my darling, tonight I don't want your bondage to interfere with my access to your body. I want to stroke and fondle you for a long time. Besides, you don't need to practice escaping. You are already masterful at that. Would you be satisfied to have light bondage tonight and let me play with you?"

Jan replied, "Pat, you know that you can play with me anyway that you wish at any time. You never have to ask. But you did, so I will answer, yes, sir."

Pat rolled Jan onto her stomach, spread her knees apart, and crossed her ankles. He tied Jan's ankles so that her forelegs were at right angles. Next, Pat pulled Jan's hands behind her back and tied her arms in a single-column tie. Jan thought, "He is going to hogtie me this way. He will have free access to me, and I expect to have a lot of fun."

But Pat did not hogtie her. Instead, he stacked pillows against the headboard and reclined against them before pulling Jan to a seated position beside him with her back resting on his chest. Jan thought, "Not what I expected," as Pat held her tits. Her thoughts continued, "This is good. I have a lot of movement of my hands. I can slide them over and hold his tool." As she thought of that activity, she did it.

“You haven’t gagged me yet. Do you have something special in mind?” Jan asked.

“No, and yes," Pat answered. "I don't plan on gagging you. I want you to talk to me as I play with your body. I want to know exactly how you respond to everything that I will do. Let's use a scale of one to five. Three means okay. One means great. Five means not good. If your answer is more complicated than that, fill in the details. Let's start; I have been cupping your tits, using them to pull you tighter against me while I squeeze them. Then I relax before repeating. What is the category of this?"

“Three means okay. That means good, right? Yes, this is good. Three," Jan replied. Then she had his tool in her hands.

Pat changed his focus and began pulling and twisting Jan's nipples. She immediately said, "Two, what you were doing was great, but this is even better." She squeezed his dick and stroked it up and down.

Pat said, “I should answer you in the same way. That is a two.”

A little later, Pat said, “I have not finished petting you, Jan, but the time has come for us to consummate this session. Then I will continue fondling you.”

As Pat entered her, Jan said, “Oh, yes, that is number one.”

Hours later, they were both satisfied and surprised at how much they had learned about each other. At one point, Jan had asked if she couldn't pet him better if she wasn't tied up. Pat told her, "Possibly so, but even this light bondage simulates your submission, stimulating me more than words can say. Seeing you squirming around to reach some part of me while tied up is almost overwhelmingly sexy."
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

wow.

Jeeves and the bots. We learn more about the sisent between the Johanssens and Unihold. And we learn how formidable opponents those 'Myrmidons" are.
Stella is in deep sh*t! What - a -suspense!

oh, yes, and some brilliantly described courtship scenes as well! Great stuff.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent part - the myrmidons are indeed Enemies to be feared and Stella is in deep deep trouble I fear. Her enemies are not know for their mercy.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

And so the Grand Master of the bondage adventure has struck again, for me there are few tales that could become true epics on the big scene, but this is one, so here’s hanging on the edge to see what happens next.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 9 months ago wow.

Jeeves and the bots. We learn more about the sisent between the Johanssens and Unihold. And we learn how formidable opponents those 'Myrmidons" are.
Stella is in deep sh*t! What - a -suspense!

oh, yes, and some brilliantly described courtship scenes as well! Great stuff.
Spoiler alert: Expect more of the bot as time goes on. Thank you [mention]Nainur[/mention]. How will Stella get out of this one?
Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago Excellent part - the myrmidons are indeed Enemies to be feared and Stella is in deep deep trouble I fear. Her enemies are not know for their mercy.
Thank you, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Can an enemy for life have a change of heart? Time will tell.
Bandit666 wrote: 9 months ago And so the Grand Master of the bondage adventure has struck again, for me there are few tales that could become true epics on the big scene, but this is one, so here’s hanging on the edge to see what happens next.
And we will strike again and again until we get it right! Thank you, [mention]Bandit666[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]laz[/mention], and [mention]Argentum[/mention].

-----

Chapter 65 – Can Carol Forsake Revenge

They joined another slightly larger group in the early evening but did not stop. Only after a long ride into the night did they stop for a break. The Myrmidons untied Stella from her horse and untied her legs, putting a hobble tie between her ankles. When Carol approached her, Stella was careful to show no reaction.

Carol said, "You are well-trained to give nothing away. That is okay; you are now in the position I was in in your camp. For now, we travel. If you wish to pee, squat and do so. It will be a long time before you have another chance."

Stella did not move. Carol said, "Well, enjoy your tough act. I suppose that I should give you a welcome to our midst." Carol drove a fist hard into Stella's solar plexus, doubling her over before walking away. Stella fought for a minute to get air back in her lungs. Then she thought, "I am halfway down; I might as well squat and pee. But I can't. I can't get my shorts down. They think to humiliate me."

With Carol gone, the Myrmidons helped Stella stand and lowered her shorts. They held her arms for balance as she stepped out of her pants. Then they turned their backs to her as she went about her business. They quickly replaced her shorts.

A group of fighters came up. Two held Stella, and two started retying her legs. But the Myrmidons closed around her pushing the fighters away. "She is our prisoner," one said. They placed her on her horse, but this time, they let her fork her horse instead of tying her belly down. They remained professional and tied her legs so she could not dismount without their help.

Stella mused, "I appreciate that the Myrmidons are not going out of their way to add to my misery. I know that I have a lot coming from Carol. I can't say that I don't deserve it. I extended myself whipping her. I was angry that she was trying to kill Lou. Now she will get some payback. I hope that I can show as much courage as she did."

The Johansson band rode hard the rest of the night and the next day. They were moving north, and Stella concluded they would rejoin with Aaron Johansson. The Myrmidons both guarded her and protected her. The Johansson fighters did not make any further attempts to get to her. Carol Johansson stayed at the head of their column, pushing them to their limits.

Carol told Achilles, "I think we are safe to stop for the night. You did a masterful job disguising our trail from where you captured the Scout. If anyone picks up our trail, we have a good lead on them. Do you agree that it is safe to stop? I will defer to you because I know that my judgment is impaired. I am eager to begin taking my revenge on the scout bitch. I know that Confucius would council me to dig two graves."

“Yes," Achilles replied, "We are safe. "But I will council you to temper your vengeance with mercy. Remember that from the Scout's point of view, you were trying to kill someone they revere highly. You showed compassion for your guards when we freed you. I hope that I will see it again tonight."

Carol paused for moments while she considered his words. Then she said, "I will try to put things into perspective. I see my tent is up. Would you have the Scout brought to me?"

“Of course, Boss Carol,” he answered.

Carol was in her tent shortly after when four Myrmidons arrived with Stella between them. While her legs were free, her arms were tied tightly behind her back for over a day. Her arms, shoulders, and back ached deeply. Her jaws did as well.

Carol is seated at a table. She pointed at the seat across from her and said, "Put her in that seat and remove her gag. Then you may leave." The men did as they were instructed. Stella was working her jaw, trying to work out the pain. Carol lifted a mug of water to Stella's lips, and Stella gulped deeply.

Carol said, "There is food for two on this table. I will free you if you agree to be a good prisoner and follow my commands. I know that you are a brilliant fighter. But I am good enough to hold out long enough for guards to enter the tent and overwhelm you if need be. Will you obey?"

Stella answered, "I do not believe that I can escape. I am famished and would like to eat some of this food. What do you want me to do?"

“When I untie you, I want you to remove your clothes and sit back at the table," Carol said.

Stella said, “I had you naked. This is only fair. I will do as you say.” Stella knew that there was much more to come. Fighting would not win her freedom. It would only add to the harm to be inflicted on her.

Stella's circulation had not been cut off. But it had been curtailed enough that her blood resuming its typical trajectory through her body came with stabbing pain. Carol said, "I know that hurts." She massaged Stella's arms and shoulders for minutes before retaking her seat. Then Stella stood and obeyed Carol's command to undress.

When Stella retook her seat, Carol indicated that she should eat. After a few minutes of silence, Carol asked, "Tell me why you decided not to put me to the question."

“All the women knew torturing you would be wrong," Stella answered. "Lou Harriman was the most against it. We knew our men and that they would be against it too. We just had to give them an alternative."

Carol said, “So when you whipped me, that was the alternative to being put to the question?”

“It was part of it,” Stella said.

When they finished eating, Carol said, “I will have you escorted to the privy. Myrmidons!”

The four who brought Stella to Carol entered the tent immediately and, on Carol's order, took Stella to the privy. On their return to the tent, Carol signaled the Myrmidons to depart. "Cross your wrists behind your back," she told Stella.

Slowly, methodically, and with great competence, Carol bound Stella. There would be no circulation problem. Nor would Stella gain her freedom. When Carol was satisfied, she stood before Stella and said, "Earlier tonight, I had intended to whip you as you whipped me. I have changed my mind. You did participate in helping me avoid being put to the question. But you did whip me. I will give you an uncomfortable night tied up on the ground beside my bed. Tomorrow, we will continue to Aaron's camp. There, he will decide your fate. Now! To the ground."

Stella sank to her knees and fell over on her side. Carol completes Stella's bondage by putting her in a tight hogtie. It was not the most stringent on Newhome, but Stella knew it would be a long night. That was even more true when Carol put the bight of a rope between Stella's teeth to make several loops around her head. Then the rope was tied to Stella's feet, pulling her head up and arched back. Carol had endured, and Stella determined that so would she.

Carol grasped Stella’s tits and whispered, “I must wonder what could have happened if we had met under different circumstances, Stella. You are my enemy, but I know that you are a fine person. Good night.”

-----

The previous night, Carlos was worried when Stella did not come into the camp. He sends the Mounted Troop and the Aztec to find her. They backtrack the wagon train on different sides. The Mounted Troop finds the end of Stella's trail. They dismount and search the ground carefully. It is as if the ground swallowed Stella and her horse, leaving no indication of what happened.

The Aztec had been following Stella's trail. Stella had crossed the wagon train trail and was moving to pass the wagons far to their left. They came on to the Mounted Troops and conferred. They have disguised their trail. It is the best disguise I have ever seen. But if we ride in circles around this point, each time making a larger circle, we will eventually come across their trail. They did this for hours without finding any sign of a trail. The Mounted Troop leader decided they needed to report to Boss Carlos. Steven Mills disagreed but deferred to the Mounted Troop leader.

Carlos McTavrish was frantic with worry. He would have to do his duty to get the power plants to their destinations, even if that meant abandoning Stella. He was considering turning his post over to someone else so that he could hunt for his mate. Steven Mills entered and said, "The Aztec and the Mounted Troops did a thorough job searching for the trail. But there is no magic here. Let me go to continue the search by myself. I believe that I have a better chance of returning Stella to you than a larger force would have."

Carlos's eyes were wet as she grasped Steven's shoulder, saying, "Bring her back to me."

Steven said, "I will carry an extra katana for Stella." He slipped out into the night with a fresh horse. He had been thinking about what the Myrmidons would do. They would return to the area around Kennedy to rejoin Aaron Johansson. Steven set himself on a course that would intersect their trail if he were correct.

-----

The new Rita Jones Stevens asked her mate, “Did I meet your expectations during our Final Courtship, Master Frank?”

“You exceeded all expectations, Rita," he answered. "I was talking to Headmaster Chang, and he told me that the Guardians report mentioned your performance. You were outstanding and surprised all with your toughness and determination. They did not know what to expect from a Colonist. Your submission to me and your dedication to escape were excellent by any standard. The job of the Guardians was to judge me. They said you would have escaped and proven me unworthy if I had less skill."

“I could never prove you unworthy,” Rita responded. “You are the definition of worth. Now I get to participate as a Guardian for Helen and Mike. How do you think we should start her off?”

The Medico considered and said, "Everyone knows Helen is fond of the hogtie. You should begin by putting her in the hogtie from hell, a back arching rocking horse hogtie with one of these new inflatable gags to keep her silent. What do you think?"

“That sounds completely appropriate.”

-----

Carol awoke before the first light and swung her feet off the cot. She found her feet resting on the small of Stella's back. Carol released the rope gag and the hogtie. Stella could not suppress a groan as her legs straightened out. Carol untied Stella's legs and helped her to her feet. "We will visit the privy before the camp awakens," she told Stella, leading her out of the tent.

Returning to the tent after cleaning up, Carol said, "Do I still have your word that you will obey my orders?"

Stella considered and answered, "Yes, I will obey you."

Carol untied the chest harness and Stella's arms. As she had done the night before, she massaged Stella's arms and shoulders. She manipulated Stella's breasts as well. "You can get dressed now." Someone brought breakfast to them, and they ate.

The same four Myrmidons came to collect Stella. They could see that she had endured a difficult night by the rope marks but wasn't harmed. Carol said, "I know that you must secure her. Do not make it any tighter than is necessary."

From well outside the camp, Steven Mills was observing. He was thinking, "Tonight, they will stop again. Like last night, I bet they will take Stella to Carol's tent. Wouldn't it be something if I could pull a Myrmidon trick and sneak into Carol's tent?"

The Myrmidons tie Stella's arms behind her back but not cruelly. They lift her onto her horse in the normal position but tie her legs to the saddle and the horse. This is giving Stella much to think about. "I thought I would get the whipping of my life last night. I did not. Yes, Carol put me in a tough hogtie, but that was something I could handle. Now, these Myrmidons are treating me kindly. Is it possible that Carol is trying to be a better person?"

Carol was on her horse and was thinking as well. "I wanted to whip Stella until she passed out. But all I did was tie her up. I did a good job of that, but I know Stella is tough enough to handle what I did to her. Carol, admit it. You keep thinking about that Aztec warrior, Steven. He wants you to submit to him, and you are thinking about what it would be like. Straighten up, girl. If you see him again, it will be in battle and likely the death of one of us."

Stella did get some sleep the previous night. But left hogtied on the ground did not make for a good night's sleep. She had been tied belly down across her horse's saddle the previous day and night. And while sitting in the saddle today was far more comfortable, she was exhausted from the cumulative physical stress and sleep deficit. Today's ride had been long and hard, with few breaks. Stella was glad to see them stopping for the night, although she did not know what was in store for her.

The Myrmidons continued to be as gentle with her as any prisoner could hope. She worried about what would happen when she was taken back to Carol. After they stopped, she was given a bowl of water, soap, and a bathing cloth. Then, as she expected, her hands were tied behind her back again, and she was delivered to Carol's tent.

Carol was waiting on her and dismissed the Myrmidons before speaking to Stella. "Here we are again. All day, I have been thinking about nothing but you. Tomorrow afternoon, we will rejoin Aaron. I have given up one night of torturing you. I don't know if I can do that again. I owe you. Like last night, will you continue to obey me?"

Stella answered, “Yes, I will obey you, Carol. You know that I was the instrument of your whipping. Had it not been me, it likely would have been one of the men who is stronger than I and who would have whipped you harder. You know this!”

“Yes, I do. We will eat while I consider my final determination about how to proceed with you." Carol untied Stella so they could sit at the table where food and drink had been placed again. There was water and also mead.

Stella said, "It seems likely that I will have a lot of pain tonight. I might as well enjoy this mead first. I am sure that it will not be enough to dull my pain, will it"

“Stella Brooks McTavrish, damn it, I like you," raged Carol as she quaffed her mug of mead. "I am owed a debt of pain that could have been canceled by my death or imprisonment. But here we still are, and you are my prisoner. Do you have a suggestion for me that I could seriously consider?"

“No," Stella answered, "I am very sorry, but I don't."

The food disappeared, as did the last of the ale. Come with me and take this opportunity to discharge some of that mead. It is a strong drink, is it not?" Carol left the tent, and Stella followed her to a private place where they conducted their business. When they returned to the tent, Carols asked again, "Will you continue to obey me?"

“Yes, and for the same reason, Carol. Disobeying you will only get me more lumps and bruises from your Myrmidons. I think that I will have enough without adding those.”

“Yes, they are wonderfully efficient, aren’t they? Okay, remove your clothes.” Carol ordered.

Stella did as she was told and waited for her next order. Without surprise, it was an order to turn around and present her arms behind her back. Carol moved very carefully, knowing that if Stella would try to do anything, it would have to be now. Carol crossed Stella's wrists in the X pattern and then looped the rope around her wrists in the + pattern. Stella did not resist. After cinching Stella's wrists, Carol made a noose and pulled Stella's elbows close together. The elbows would have been touching if she had used a two-column tie. Carol cinched the rope loops above Stella's elbows and was satisfied that the elbow bonds would not slip below Stella's elbows.

Carol said, "I have heard of a new gag at Unihold and wish I had one to try on you. It has a bladder that goes inside the mouth and is then inflated until it fills the entire mouth cavity and cheeks. It forces the jaws as far apart as the rigger wishes, even to break them. Well, I couldn't do that to you. Aaron has said to bring you back unharmed. You understand that does not mean unhurt?"

Stella answered, “Yes.”

“I have some small clothes that some of our men are starting to carry. They are called handkerchiefs," Carol said. "It might take a few of these to fill your mouth. It is large, isn't it."

“It seems just the right size for Carlos," Stella replied.

Carol said, "Open wide." She packed four handkerchiefs in Stella's mouth before she was satisfied. She had a bandanna folded diagonally, making a 1-inch strip. Carol put the center between Stella's teeth and found, as she expected, that she could wrap each end around Stella's head and still have room to take the remaining end behind Stella's head and have room to tie them together. Before tying them, Carol pulled the ends very tight, forcing the packing to the back of Stella's mouth and pulling hard on the corners of her lips.

Stella thought, "I am already in trouble. The circulation in my arms is impaired. I must fight to keep from hitting my gag reflex, and that bandanna hurts my lips. And she is just getting started.”
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very intriguing chapter - as always [mention]GreyLord[/mention] - the interaction between Stella and Carol is interesting. Stella is in a hot spot, but all things considered the circumstances could be worse. The Bondage is stringent as to be expected. Stella chooses the right course of action. Being stubborn would bring her nothing - and who knows? Maybe help may come sooner as anyone thinks?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic