The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 88 - 04/26/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

Fun to read, as always.

Will Carol get her revenge? I doubt it, since Stella might escape that night. But till then she might be put in some predicament at least. A nice overnight strappado could be something Carol has in store for her. Standing the night on her tiptoes would worn out Stella I guess. But I have to wait another week, it seems.
There always can be a few more ropes.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

intense. I shivered while reading. So: good job!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I had to pull out my dictionary for this one... "Wouldn't it be something if I could pull a Myrmidon trick"

Myrmidon - a loyal follower; especially : a subordinate who executes orders unquestioningly or unscrupulously.

Great chapter. Intense as [mention]Nainur[/mention] stated.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

And so the deserving Grand Master returns again with a chapter that delights, amazes and leaves us readers with, as can be clearly seen by those who’s comments have arrived already, with as many questions as we had before, if not more. Though i thank [mention]slackywacky[/mention] for the definition, as apt as it might be.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago Very intriguing chapter - as always @GreyLord - the interaction between Stella and Carol is interesting. Stella is in a hot spot, but all things considered the circumstances could be worse. The Bondage is stringent as to be expected. Stella chooses the right course of action. Being stubborn would bring her nothing - and who knows? Maybe help may come sooner as anyone thinks?
Indeed, help might come, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Thank you for your observations.
Argentum wrote: 9 months ago Fun to read, as always.

Will Carol get her revenge? I doubt it, since Stella might escape that night. But till then she might be put in some predicament at least. A nice overnight strappado could be something Carol has in store for her. Standing the night on her tiptoes would worn out Stella I guess. But I have to wait another week, it seems.
Your comments are most welcomed, [mention]Argentum[/mention]. I predict further surprises ahead.
Nainur wrote: 9 months ago intense. I shivered while reading. So: good job!
I am not sure that I have ever caused that reaction before, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. Thank you for sharing.
slackywacky wrote: 9 months ago I had to pull out my dictionary for this one... "Wouldn't it be something if I could pull a Myrmidon trick"

Myrmidon - a loyal follower; especially : a subordinate who executes orders unquestioningly or unscrupulously.

Great chapter. Intense as [mention]Nainur[/mention] stated.
It is wonderful to get your thoughts, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. I will add a note shortly about the Myrmidons.

Bandit666 wrote: 9 months ago And so the deserving Grand Master returns again with a chapter that delights, amazes and leaves us readers with, as can be clearly seen by those who’s comments have arrived already, with as many questions as we had before, if not more. Though i thank [mention]slackywacky[/mention] for the definition, as apt as it might be.
Your praise leaves me spinning, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. Thank you for the motivation.

Perhaps a comment is due to readers about the Myrmidons. Aaron did name them for their loyalty, which their training further instilled. But their training specialized them in the skills of the Persian Assassins and the Japanese Ninja. So far, we have seen only the Ninja skills. Spoiler alert: Achilles will soon face a conflict in his loyalty to Aaron and his assigned commission to Carol.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago Perhaps a comment is due to readers about the Myrmidons.
You are just showing off your knowledge (experience?) and writing skills :lol:

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Okay. So.

I haven't had a proper read of this in ages.

But, chapter 63. Got to agree with what others have commented, the second half of that chapter, the multiple ties.

Very well done.

Some great descriptions there, of both the workings of the tie and what happened after. Interesting.

It's quite the tale you've conjured :D
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

slackywacky wrote: 9 months ago
GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago Perhaps a comment is due to readers about the Myrmidons.
You are just showing off your knowledge (experience?) and writing skills :lol:
Of course, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. :lol: It is always good to hear from you, Grand Master.

My Myrmidons are a far cry from those depicted in the movie Troy starring Brad Pitt as Achilles. Aint't fantasy fiction fun?

RopeBunny wrote: 9 months ago Okay. So.

I haven't had a proper read of this in ages.

But, chapter 63. Got to agree with what others have commented, the second half of that chapter, the multiple ties.

Very well done.

Some great descriptions there, of both the workings of the tie and what happened after. Interesting.

It's quite the tale you've conjured :D
[mention]RopeBunny[/mention], it is so nice to have you commenting, Thank you very much. I haven't given sufficient thought to how a chapter might read, standing alone. There are complexities to the story that carry along with the tale. But I am glad that you enjoyed chapter 63.

The next chapter will be posted Tuesday, EDT.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago Aint't fantasy fiction fun?
Yes I agree, but I like SF (hard-SF) even better.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] wrote:
... Yes I agree, but I like SF (hard-SF) even better.
I agree, hard SF is great.

-----

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]laz[/mention], and [mention]Argentum[/mention].

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

-----

Chapter 66 – Rita Accepts the Lotus Position Reverse Prayer Tie

Carol said, "Alright, back up to the tent pole." Stella's hands were between her butt and the pole. Carol lifted her hands to the height of the middle of Stella's back and placed one hand so that it could grab the pole. "Hold that and press your butt against the pole."

Stella did, and Carol looped a rope around Stella's hips and the pole. There just wasn't any room for Carol to cinch those loops. Carol could see the ropes' indentations in Stella's hips and decided that was sufficient for the moment. Carol attached the bight of a rope to Stella's wrists and stood on a stool to thread the loose end of the bight thru a D-ring at the top of the tent pole. Pulling the ends down would pull the bight up, putting Stella into a strappado. Carol pulled down hard with one hand and lifted Stella's hands with the other.

Not reacting to this took all of the willpower that Stella had. She remembered another strappado that Carlos placed her in a few days after meeting her. That one hurt, too, but it was a far different thing. Stella was bent over at a nearly 45-degree angle, and her hands were high above her head behind her back. The tent pole had a cleat, and Carol tied the ends of the strappado pulley to it. Stella was breathing hard. There was no way for her to control that.

“Now, I will pay more attention to your legs. Work your feet behind the pole. I can do it for you if it is too hard for you."

Again, Stella obeyed. She moved slowly because any movement wrenched her shoulder. Once, Stella had her shoulder wrenched badly by some Bandits that captured her. It had taken months to heal. Now she exercises regularly to strengthen her shoulders. Now she had great strength and great flexibility. In fact, Carol was wondering why this wasn't having a much more significant effect on Stella. As Stella inched her feet back, she had to support herself increasingly on her toes. Carol lashed them with a tight cinch as Stella's ankles passed the pole. Then she tied Stella's legs to the pole just above her knees. Stella was on her tiptoes. She was stretched as tight as a drum. And she was as helpless as she had ever been. Soon, she would start drooling.

Carol said, "Tying you up is tremendous fun, Stella. I could do this all night. But I expect that you know that I have some point to this. You and your skank partner gave me 50 lashes front and back. Since I was simultaneously hit on the front and back, I only had to count 25. I have decided to give you 10 lashes with a single tail. Since you are gagged, you will not have to count. I was hit everywhere. I don't think I can get everywhere with just 10 strokes. I will hit the most tempting target presented by your present predicament. That is fair, don't you think? I don't expect an answer. You don't have a vote it this, do you?"

Stella's long black hair was hanging almost to the ground. Carol smoothed Stella's hair into a tail and looped the tail over Stella's wrists. The hair still dangled far below Stella's hands. This gave Carol a thought. Carol pulled the tail to force Stella's head up. Then smoothing the tail over Stella's wrists and then wrapping the hair around Stella's arms appeared to add to her misery. Carol wrapped another rope around Stella's arms on top of her hair. Now Stella was stretched tight, her neck arched back by her hair.

Stella thought, "Alright bitch, get on with it. You are not getting a virgin. And I have to admit that 10 is better for me than 50. I will take it as well as I can. She is going to work on my tits. That can hurt so good if Carlos does it. But I always have to talk him into it. This will hurt badly, and I can't help thinking I deserve this whole thing."

Carol thought, "Now there is nothing to do other than to get on with it." She picked up her single tail and took a position on Stella's right front side. Carol started her strikes, counting softly. At six, there were tears in Stella's eyes, but she did not make any motion to indicate that it hurt. Carol swung her arm back to strike harder for her remaining blows when she felt a grasp-like iron on her wrist.

-----

As Carmen had promised, Frank had untied and retied her many times during the night. Rita had a smile for whatever he wanted to do. While she was untied, Frank would massage her, and he had a talent for that. Then Frank would feed her juices and tidbits to eat. Before long, she would be tied up again. Rita had been told to relax into the bondage. She finally learned what that meant. Rita learned to judge that Frank enjoyed some ties much more than others. She was working on figuring out how to tell in advance, but she wasn't quite there yet. There was one tie that Rita immediately decided that she did not like. When Rita saw that Frank was very excited about it and was probing for her reaction, she suddenly knew something about submission that she had not understood previously. Rita had thought that submission was simply accepting that you would do what your partner wanted you to do. Now she knew it was much more than that. In her mind, Rita wanted to learn to like a lotus position with a reverse prayer. Her legs ached from the moment when first tried to move them into the lotus position. Then, when she got them positioned, and Frank had tied her legs so she couldn't move out of the Lotus, her legs began to cramp. The reverse prayer added insult to injury. Now her legs, arms, and shoulders all were cramping.

Frank sensed she was unhappy with this tie but was not telling him. Only after many gentle questions did Frank get to the truth. He said, "Rita, I love you as you love me. And I want to do anything for you as you want to do anything for me. But in all things, we must communicate openly. You discovered that I love the Reverse Prayer Lotus Tie. I do. But it does not make me happy that you were suffering in it to make me happy. There will be cases where I like something, and you do not, and we can work to a happy compromise. In this situation, the issue is physical discomfort. I believe that you will discover that, in time, you can even find joy in the lotus position if you continue your exercises. But it may take a long time. In the case of the Reverse Prayer, that is simply a tough tie. Everyone is different, and different people react to things in different ways. It may be that the Reverse Prayer will never be acceptable to you. But that may be something else sufficiently close to satisfying me, but you find acceptable. To do this, we must both communicate openly and honestly. This particular tie may be one you will never find acceptable. Then it will go on your list of hard limits. That means it will be something that we will not do."

Rita asked, “But if I get too many things on my list of hard limits, you will tire of me, won’t you?”

“Dear, with all the wonderful things we have done happily, I will never tire of you. Do we put the Lotus Position Reverse Prayer on your list?"

Rita replied, “Not yet. I am still making progress with your exercises. I will work on the Lotus. You help me find a modification of the Reverse Prayer that I can tolerate. Then perhaps you can move that, a little bit at a time, closer to your Reverse Prayer. We will see how close I can get.”

“With a spirit like that, how could I ever tire of you, Rita?" Frank asked before kissing her and holding her tight. "Now it is time to tie you for the Guardians. We can do something simple this morning. We should be progressively more aggressive with your bondage the next two mornings. What would you suggest for now?"

Rita thought, then said, "We still want to give them a good show. How about this, tie my arms in a two-column tie. Pull my elbows until they touch. I am ready for that. Then spreadeagle my feet to the bottom of the bed. Sit me up and strappado my hands to the top of the headboard. That should show that you have controlled me perfectly during the night. And, yes, add the inflatable gag. You might inflate it slightly less than when I was tied to the pole last night. You did it much more than the Guardians, and it was getting my attention by the time you freed me."

“WOW, Rita, that is much more than I had in mind. I see that you want to impress the Guardians. Turn around and give me your arms." Soon, Frank had Rita trussed up as she had described. He had Rita describe how she felt as he pulled her hands back and up for the strappado. "Remember, you will be gagged and can't ask to be released immediately when the Guardians arrive." Finally, when Rita did not ask him to stop, he decided that the strappado was as harsh as he wanted it to be. He tied off the rope.

Rita asked, “Why did you stop? I could have taken more.”

He answered, "Because, dear Rita, you look fantastic, and it is not always about hitting your limits. It is good to push your limits sometimes. But most of the time, it is best to enjoy things while safe and comfortable. Now hold your questions. Open up."

Frank dressed and sat beside Rita, caressing her until the Guardians arrived. After he left, the Guardians came in with a tray of coffee and food. Lou noted the gag and said, "Carmen, would you remove her gag? Jan, you release the strappado. Mary, one of the Unihold women the Headmaster assigned to join the Guardians, would you release her feet?"

As soon as the gag was out of Rita's mouth, Lou asked, "Rita, do you wish to continue with this Final Courtship?"

Rita replied, "Lou, this has been the most wonderful night of my life. I wish that the Final Courtship did not have to end." Jan had just finished untying her arms, and Rita hugged her. "Thank you, Jan, for your special efforts at tying me to the post last night. That was a perfect send-off into a perfect night. Guardians, thank all of you. Mary and Helga, I look forward to getting to know you better soon. I didn't think I could be hungry; Frank has been feeding me things all night. But I am ready to eat and could kill for that mug of coffee."

Lou said, "You probably expended more energy last night than you realized. The other ladies on the Rider Team and I want to thank you for the fine clothes you brought us from Kennedy. Guardian, I am satisfied that this Courtship is on an excellent track. Is there any discussion?"

Jan opened a small class container holding a bright red ointment. She dipped her finger in the ointment and traced a pattern on Rita's forehead. "Rita, I induct you to be an honorary Aztec. If you accept, wear this symbol today with pride. You are now a Bandit."

Carmen, also with a small jar of black ointment, approached Rita saying, "And I induct you to be a Comanche. If you accept, wear this symbol with pride." Carmen traced another symbol on Rita's shoulder. "You are, indeed, a Bandit. If Stella were her, she would do this. I do it on her behalf and with the blessing of Chief Brooks." Lou passed Carmen a third container. Carmen opened it and dipped her finger in the bright yellow pigment. She traced a pattern on Rita's left breast. "On behalf of Stella Brooks McTavrish and Chief Brooks of the Rangers, you are inducted into the Bucks. If you accept, wear this symbol with pride today."

All of the Guardians clapped. Rita’s eyes filled with tears. “I did not dream that such honor could be conferred. Yes, I accept and will wear these symbols until they fade away. I love all of you, my sisters.”

Medico Frank Stevens worried the entire day. He did not get to see his love, Rita. Even though he was a senior master of Unihold, he had been away for years. Headmaster Chang had arranged briefings and classes that would last all day for a week to bring him up to date on what was new at Unihold. Rita was strong, Much more than she thought she was. But Rita had led a relatively sheltered Colony life in Round Rock. She was not a bandit. He knew the Guardians would treat her right. Still, he worried.

-----

The wagon train had reached the Ranger's encampment on Buck's Mountain, and the wagons with the Ranger's Power Generator and other equipment had been unloaded. The empty wagons would stay with the wagon train. On the return trip, they would be filled with salted meat from the Rider Ranch and nonperishable vegetables from Round Rock.

Carlos had heard nothing from Steven Mills. His heart was heavy with worry about his mate, Stella. The Aztecs in the group had told him more about Steven Mills. He was a great warrior and had trained extensively in stealth. If anyone could find and free Stella, it would be Steven.

-----

Medico Stevens cast his eyes around the dining room, looking for Rita. He saw her walk through the door and was astonished. He had never seen a woman with such an unmistakable glow of happiness. But there was a mark on her forehead. Had she fallen and hurt herself. He stood, and Rita saw him. She ran across the dining room, oblivious to Unihold dining decorum.

Rita kissed her man, and Frank blushed at the ripple of applause that spread across the room. He pulled a chair for Rita saying, "Have a seat, dear." He looked closely at her forehead as he adjusted her to the table. It was an intricate red design that he recognized as the sigil of the Aztecs. "Who put these markings on you, Rita? Do you know what they mean?"

“Yes, Master Frank. Our night ended in a most unbelievable way. I have been inducted into the Aztec tribe. I am now officially a bandit."

“I have heard of this happening, but it is a rare event," Frank said. Lifetimes pass, and no one is inducted into any other tribe. The honor is almost unbelievable. This means that you will have to travel to the Aztec territory and present yourself, and me as your mate, to their Chief."

“I know," replied Rita. "Jan Jones and Pat Katzman talked to me for hours this morning and explained my responsibilities and duties. I know that you will support me as I accept them all. But you don't know the whole story yet. This dress reveals my upper back. Look." Rita turned so Frank could see her left shoulder. Frank thought he could not be more amazed than when he realized the symbol on Rita's forehead.

“After I met with Jan and Pat, Carmen took me to see her father, Chief Gomez,” Rita said. “And yes, it is true. I am also a Comanche. My guardians did not do this on the spur of the moment. They conferred with their leaders first. What do you think about that?”

Frank paused and said, "I have never heard of anyone inducted into two tribes. Rita, I think that you have made history."

“Then I don't know what you will say when I tell you the rest of the story," Rita said. I have another symbol that I will show you the moment we are in private. It is yellow and is on my breast. Frank, I am also one of the Bucks, or I should say Riders. After I met with Chief Gomez, Carmen took me to see Chief Brooks. Carmen acted on behalf of Stella and traced the sigil with a yellow pigment. Chief Brooks thanked Carmen for taking Stella's place and welcomed me as a Rider. He also told me how instrumental you were in raising and training Stella to be the scout that she is. So, Master Frank, you do not have to be mated to a Colony girl. I am a Bandit three times over."

Frank said, "I will be mated to a Colonist, a Ranger, a Rider, and an Aztec. I hope no rule prevents me from mating four women." There was not.

After the surprises and excitement of the first night and the following day of their Final Courtship, the rest was relatively tame until shortly before sunrise on their last night. Soon the Guardians would arrive and complete their ritual. Then there would be a brief ceremony in the dining room conducted by Headmaster Chang. And they would then be mates.

Rita was ever inquisitive and had continually asked questions which the Medico was always happy to answer. She made good suggestions, the last of which was that Frank should drink a lot of tea for breakfast. Three nights with almost no sleep, Frank would have to spend all day in a boring classroom. Well, perhaps boring was the wrong word. It was just boring compared to playing with Rita. Her suggestion for different ways for Frank to bind her showed that she was studying what Frank liked very hard and was constantly looking for ways to please him.

Rita said, "It is time, Frank. They will be here soon. Now I don't want an argument from you. I want you to tie me up in the Lotus Position Reverse Prayer Tie. And don't you dare slack off on it? If you do, I will know it, and you will never hear the end of it, okay."

Frank said, "We would start working up to that slowly after the Courtship. Aren't you rushing things?"

“Yes, Frank," she replied, "I am. But this ends my Final Courtship, and I want us to do it with a bang. Get on it; the clock is running. I am thrice a Bandit, and I want all to know how tough I am. You do your part."

The Guardians were surprised when they saw Rita. They knew this was a difficult tie for any of them and more so for Rita, who did not have a lifetime of conditioning. Lou and Helen were the only non-Bandit Guardians, and even they knew what Rita was going through. Lou pointed, "Carmen and Helen, get her out of that Reverse Prayer. Jan and Mary, let Rita's legs down from the Lotus. Helga, get that damn gag out of her mouth."

Moments later, it was done, and Rita beamed at her Guardians. "You see, I am as tough as any Bandit. Lou, yes, I still want to mate Frank. Now, I want it more than ever. My eyes have been opened to so much."

The Guardians piled on the bed, giving Rita a group hug. It was noticed that Rita still had all three sigils intact. "When one is no longer intact, I will remove them all, showing that no one is more important than the other," she explained.

The Guardians rushed Rita to a large pan of warm water they had brought in. They bathed her, being careful of the sigils, and dressed her in the finest of the dresses that Rita had brought to Unihold from Kennedy. Rita was escorted across the Unihold campus to the dining hall, filled to the brim. She took her place to his left.

Lou Harriman reported to Headmaster Chang, Chief Brooks, and Chief Gomez. "Rita Jones and Medico Frank Stevens have fulfilled all requirements of the Final Courtship. Rita Jones has done so in a manner that would be considered outstanding by any Bandit. Medico Stevens has done so in a manner that is a credit to Unihold. The Guardians recommend that you pronounce them mates."

Chief Brooks walked up to Frank and Rita and placed a hand on each of their shoulders. "Rita and Frank, you are Mates. As you are both Bucks, it is my privilege to welcome you first." He squeezed their shoulders and rejoined the Headmaster as Chief Gomez took his place. Chief Gomez grasped their shoulders and said, "Welcome, as Mates. It is particularly pleasing to see a Bucks mated to such a beautiful Comanche." He left, and the Headmaster propelled Pat Katzman to the new Mates.

Pat was the senior Aztec present. He upheld the dignity of his tribe by grasping the shoulders of Rita and Frank, saying, "Welcome, Mates."

Then Headmaster Chang took his place, holding the shoulders of the new Mates. You are welcome among us. There will always be a home at Unihold for you. Medico Frank, your classes for today have been postponed. I understand that you and Rita have had virtually no sleep for the last three nights. You are directed to return to your quarters after breakfast and catch up on missed sleep.

“All, a final announcement. I hate to end this happy occasion with sadness, but this is something you need to know. I have been in communication with Carlos McTavrish. It appears that his Mate, Stella, who is also the daughter of Chief Brooks, has been captured by the Johanssons. We have no further word at this point. We will do everything possible to ensure her safe return."
Spy Task Force Completed
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

Great Chapter, as always. I love the way, Carol tied up Sella and I guess she would have been in for a very long night. But, dmnd, whose hand is interfering???
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Argentum wrote: 9 months ago Great Chapter, as always. I love the way, Carol tied up Sella and I guess she would have been in for a very long night. But, dmnd, whose hand is interfering???
Agreed on all accounts! But the answer to your question is simple I think: This is Steven, who intervenes just in time .... if it is him :) Be it as it may: Excellent Cliffhanger. Maybe the tables are turned - and Carol finds herself at the receiving end again. Not that I would regret that - she has a little too much fun flogging Stella. But that should not surprise us: She is only a Johannsen after all. Tormenting their captives is ingrained in their DNA as we know.

Very interesting composition of this chapter: First the sequence Carol having her way with Stella then a change of place! Well done!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Argentum wrote: 9 months ago Great Chapter, as always. I love the way, Carol tied up Sella and I guess she would have been in for a very long night. But, dmnd, whose hand is interfering???
very good comment! Very intriguing chapter as always!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Stella was in for a long night, even if Carol was toning down her response. Who's hand? There has been foreshadowing.
Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago
Agreed on all accounts! But the answer to your question is simple I think: This is Steven, who intervenes just in time .... if it is him :) Be it as it may: Excellent Cliffhanger. Maybe the tables are turned - and Carol finds herself at the receiving end again. Not that I would regret that - she has a little too much fun flogging Stella. But that should not surprise us: She is only a Johannsen after all. Tormenting their captives is ingrained in their DNA as we know.

Very interesting composition of this chapter: First the sequence Carol having her way with Stella then a change of place! Well done!
Girls like to have fun! Remember Summer was a Johansson by marriage, not DNA. It will play out in time.

Nainur wrote: 9 months ago
very good comment! Very intriguing chapter as always!
Stay tuned, there is more to come.

Thank you all for commenting.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]laz[/mention], and [mention]Argentum[/mention].

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

-----

Chapter 67 – Carol Submits

Headmaster Chang and the Chiefs were discussing their options before contacting Aaron Johansson about Stella. They decided to wait a little longer since they had received no messages from the Johanssons. They were sure they would once Aaron knew he had Stella as his prisoner.

They turned their attention to the coming Final Courtships. Medico Stevens and his Mate, Rita, had performed splendidly. But there were two more to do. The Headmaster suggested that Raid Leader Katzman and Jan Jones should be next. Bandits should have priority over Colonists for a Bandit ritual.

Chief Brooks said, “Thank you, Headmaster. That is very kind. Now about the Colonists, Chief Gomez, don’t you think that Helen Wayne has acted very much like a Bandit. She let the soldiers practice on her with Lou’s Ride. I don’t think that is the act of a Colonist.”

“You are right, Chief Brook,” replied Chief Gomez. “Although Carmen’s time on Lou’s Ride was much longer and more difficult than anticipated, without the preparation that Helen made possible, it would have been much harder on Carmen. I owe her for that. Let us think so more about this.”

“Oh, bollocks, Chief Gomez," replied Chief Brooks. "We have already shredded tradition with Rita Stevens. Why stop now. At the end of her Courtship, unless she shows some great failure which I know she will not, you should induct Helen into your tribe. And I will induct Mike into mine. Then we will have a Mating of Comanche and Bucks, to use the old names."

Joseph had been listening and was concerned about Stella. He did not know her yet. Joseph said, "We just don't have the satellite coverage of Newhome that we did 400 years ago. Jeeves tells me we can start correcting that now that we have power again. But it won't happen quickly. I have not found any trace of the raiding party that took Stella."

The Headmaster answered, “We will get her back, Joseph. Chief Brooks would accept nothing less than our best effort.”

“I know, said Joseph. "But I visited the McTavrish's quarters after they left. Something there resonates with me, but I don't know what it is."

Headmaster Chang said, "I think I understand what you are saying. I have taken the liberty of sending some of her DNA to be analyzed. I don't know if we will find anything of interest. But there is no question of Stella being a most unusual woman. Chiefs, Joseph, I will report to you when I have additional information.

-----

Carol turns in a flash to see who has dared to prevent her strike against Stella. She recognizes Steven and is speechless. "How can he be here. Neither the fighters nor the Myrmidons would let him pass. He could have struck me down instead of holding my arm. I will see how this will play out," she thought.

Stella wanted to screen, “Don’t trust her!” Her gag would not permit that. All she could do was wait.

Steven reached into his pouch and withdrew a large ball gag. He held it out to Carol. Slowly, Carol reached out her hand and took the gag. Carol and Seven were looking each other in the eye intently. Steven released Carol's arm, and Carol placed the ball in her mouth and buckled the gag tightly behind her neck. She turned as if everything was in slow motion and presented Steven with her wrists behind her back. Steven tied her hands together and said she should sit on the bed. Carol did, and only then did Steven take a good look at Stella. As a Bandit, he appreciated a woman strictly tied up, even a friend. But now his thoughts were on how to quickly free Stella. He drew his katana and sliced the ropes at her feet and legs. As soon as her hips were free from the pole, Stella could get a better stance and relieve some pressure on her shoulders. Steven returned his katana to its scabbard and drew a tanto. His first stroke was easy. He cut Stella down from the D-ring that held her arms in the strappado. He held her arms with one hand as he sliced the ropes and gently lowered her arms. Steven then took great care in cutting her free not to cut her hair.

Stella felt no shame at being naked before Steven, as a Colonist might. When her arms were free, she hugged Steven even before removing her gag. Then she dressed to be ready for whatever might happen. Steven had Stella's katana strapped across his back. He removed it and gave it to Stella, who buckled it around her waist with satisfaction.

“Now, how do we get out of here,” Stella asked. “And what do we do with Carol?”

“Why, we just walk out," Steven said. "If the enemy saw us sneaking out, it would raise an alarm. But if we just walk as if we belong, we will be ignored. And it is possible that no one will see us."

Carols started making sounds around her gag. "Hmmmph, hmmmph, hmmmph." Steven and Stella noticed that the sounds were quiet but urgent. She certainly could have made a much louder noise if she wanted to do so.

“She is trying to tell us something," Stella said. "Remove her gag, and let's see what she wants to say."

Steven did. Carol nodded toward a box at the foot of her bed and said, "Open the box. There is a jar in it that contains what is left of the salve that the Medico gave me. Stella, I know your tits hurt. It will help the pain and the healing." Steven and Stella looked at each other momentarily before Stella opened the box and found the salve. She removed her halter and applied the salve. There was a little left, and she put it in Steven's pouch after replacing her halter.

“You need me to ensure your departure," Carol told them. There is a cloak in the box. Wrap it around me. Fake tie Stella and we can leave. If anyone sees us, I will say I am taking my prisoner outside to continue our play. The cloak will hide that I am the one who is tied up.

Steven said, “That calls for a lot of trust from us.”

“Steven, I submit to you,” answered Carol.

Steven and Stella looked at each other with some shock on their faces. Steven crossed to Carol and kissed her. Then he wrapped her in the cloak. He found a short rope. Stella presented her arms behind her back, and Steven made one loose loop around her wrists and placed the ends of the rope in Stella's hands.

Stella said to Carol, "Thank you for the ointment. It does help a lot, doesn't it? I am unsure I understand why you are doing this, Carol. But I will ask, will you obey and not betray us?"

Carol replied, "I promise I will obey Steven and you, Stella. I will not betray you. I cannot explain my motivation completely, even to myself. But I have known since I was your prisoner before that I must submit to Steven. This is my destiny."

They departed the tent. Steven walked between them, holding the arm of each woman. There was not any indication that anyone saw them. If they were seen, no alarm was raised. They walked out of the small camp and away for several km to Steven's camp. Stella dropped her fake bonds when they were away from the Johansson camp. Steven had his horse and one for Stella. He also had a pack horse that could be ridden.

At the horses, Steven and Stella redistributed some of the supplies from the pack horse to Steven's and Stella's horses. Some supplies, they dumped to the ground. Steven said, "Carol, you must ride this pack horse. It has been trained for riding, but you have no saddle. I did not anticipate bringing anyone back with us."

Carol replied, "That is alright. I will manage."

“You helped us escape from your camp," Steven said. "You could have raised an alarm, but you did not. I do not see a need to gag you. But we can't free you either." Steven removed her cloak, rolled it up, and attached it to the back of the pack horse.

Carol said, "I have submitted to you, Steven. I don't know the details of the Bandit ways, but it will be your decision whether to tie me up or not."

“It is not that simple,” answered Steven. “Stella has a lot to say about this too. You were whipping her when I stopped you.”

Stella thought of the salve on her breasts and how much more she would be hurting without it. "Carol, you undertook a risk to get our attention about the ointment. Why did you do that?"

Carol answered, "When I saw that it was Steven who stopped me, I knew that my old life was over. I was sorry for allowing revenge to dominate my actions and regretted the pain I was causing you. I knew from personal experience that the salve would help. Stella, you owe me more whipping now. Could I ask that you go ahead and do it? I want it behind me so we have an even slate."

“No more whippings," Stella said. "The slate between us is clear. Steven, I think that you can untie Carol for her ride. When we sleep, you decide whether she is secured."

“We have one more thing to do,” Steven said. “Carlos is almost out of his mind with worry, Stella. I have a radio. We must talk to him.”

The fidelity of the radio was not great. But they could hear the joy in Carlos’ voice when he learned that his mate was safe. The wagon train would wait for them on Buck’s mountain.

Steven untied Carol, who made a tentative hug on Stella. Stella hugged back enthusiastically, and Carol participated the same way. Then the two women opened their arms to include Steven, who was pleased to participate. His dreams were coming true. He would be considered a hero for saving Stella. And his dream of having Carol submit to him was happening. Life was good.

-----

Rita and Carmen are in the dining room waiting for the other Guardians. The start of Jan Jones' and Pat Katzman's Final Courtship is tonight. Jan had shown Rita great honor at the beginning of Rita's Courtship, and Rita wanted to do as well for Jan. Rita asked Carmen, "How can we bind Jan that will be as magnificent as the way that I was bound for the Medico?”

“This isn't a contest, Rita," Carmen answered. "I do understand your point. I don't know her likes and dislikes as well as I know yours. Here is what we do know about Jan. She is a great warrior. That can be observed from the way that she guarded Lou. We know she is a tough Bandit from her endurance traveling, agreed? She and Pat were an item at one time but drifted apart. I suggest something that highlights her Bandit toughness."

That sounds right to me,” replied Rita. “But I still don’t know what to suggest.”

“How about a suspended vertical spread eagle? Here come the other Guardians,” Carmen said. “Let’s run it by them.”

Jan and Pat were allowed privacy while they ate. Jan said, “Pat, I can’t help being nervous. We have five women as Guardians, and two of them, Lou and Rita, are Colonists. None are Aztecs. Two, Mary and Helga, are from Unihold. I don't know where they were originally from. Carmen is the only one we know was born a Bandit."

“Yes," Pat answered, "but with Rita inducted into three tribes, you must count her as a Bandit. And Lou, Lou is fabled in our histories. She unified the tribes 400 years ago as Bandits. Surely she belongs to all tribes. I think our Guardians are exceptional."

Jan said, “And they are, Pat. Please excuse my jitters. I will get over them as soon as we get started. At least I am sure that Carmen knows how to tie someone up where they can’t escape.”

They were finishing their dessert, ice cream, a new delight for them. The Guardians gathered around the table, and Lou said, "Jan, it is time. Would you come with us?"

Jan and Pat had learned from Rita and the Medico that Unihold had a particular room used for Final Courtships. Jan was escorted there by the Guardians. Lou asked her, "Do you desire Pat Katzman as your Mate?"

Jan answered, “Yes, I should have known that many years ago. Now I know it for certain.”

“Then remove your clothing, and we will bind you for Pat's arrival," Lou instructed. Mary will escort him to this room."

When Jan was naked, Carmen and Rita guided Jan between two stout wooden posts just over two meters apart. A stool was placed between the posts, and Rita had Jan step up on it. Carmen and Rita fastened the leather wrist cuff devices on Jan's wrists. These were the ones devised by Ralph Rider that allowed a lot more strain to be placed on arms without causing harm. Jan had never seen such before and was observing with interest. Then Carmen and Rita knelt and tied single column ties to Jan's ankles. Jan noticed there were short stepladders by each pole. She was starting to get an inkling of what was coming. The two Guardians climbed a few steps up the stepladders to reach a hook attached to a pulley at the top of each post. The hooks were pulled down and attached to Pat’s wrist devices. The Guardians then pulled down on the pulley rope lifting the hooks and Jan’s arms until they were stretched out and overhead in a Y.

Lou stood before Jan and said, "Jan, you are savvy enough to see that we will be suspending you. If you would prefer another tie, it would not be unseemly for you to make such a request. No one who is not in this room will ever know."

Jan answered quickly, "Oh no, Lou, I am very pleased with this. You honor me with this stringent tie. I feared you wouldn't make me look sufficiently good for Pat. I should have known better."

Lou nodded to Helga, who climbed on the stool behind Jan, placed a shiny red ball gag in her mouth, and strapped it behind her head. Carmen and Rita pulled the pulleys' leads tighter when they stepped down until Jan was on her toes. Then they cleated off the leads to the pulleys and took the ropes from the 'single-column ties on Jan's ankles. These were attached to rings at the base of the posts and were used to pull Jan's feet off the stool and out to her sides, suspending her in an X.

Jan had strong shoulders from years of practice with axe, sword, and bow and arrow. She had been suspended with her hands over her head before and knew her arms and shoulders could handle it. The problem had been pressure from the ropes on her wrists. But with these new devices, she felt like she could hang there a long time with minimal discomfort. Carmen had brought them in. She would talk to Carmen about them later.

The Guardians hugged Jan one by one. Jan replied with a soft "hmmmph." The Guardians filed out just as Mary escorted Pat into the room. Mary said, "Pat, I believe your package is ready for you," as she closed the door.

Pat stood before Jan, admiring how Jan had been arranged for him. He said, "The Guardians did you proud, Jan. I see a stool just behind you. I will start by removing that gag, pretty though it is."

“Hmmmph! Hmmmph!" cried Jan, shaking her head in a no. Jan stared at the wall, and Pat followed her gaze to see a hook in the wall with a flogger hanging from it.

“Jan, you don't have to prove anything to me. I can let you down, and we can go to bed and make love. If you wish, I can tie you back up, and we can make love. I know how tough you are." Pat looked deep into Jan's eyes.

Jan cried again, “Hmmmph!” and looked at the flogger.

Pat said, “Well, I’m not one to say that a light flogging of your beautiful skin won’t be fun. Call out to me if you want me to stop." For the next ten minutes, Pat flogged Jan taking a 30-second pause between each blow. Jan never made a sound, but she did try to lift her knees and pulled even tighter on her ropes at each flail. After ten minutes, Pat rehung the flogger and said you are coming down.

Jan shook her head yes, saying, "hmmmph."

Before sunrise, Pat said, “I have been thinking about how to tie you for the Guardians. How much do you want to impress them?”

“I want to go all the way,” she said.

“Okay, come over to the post," Pat said. There he tied her hands behind her back. "Bend over all the way. I want your back touching the post with the top of you upside down."

Jan could put her head down to her ankles. She did and leaned into the post. She said, "I don't have a good balance here. I assume you will tie me to the post?"

“Right,” answered Pat as he tied her hands to the post. “Hold that while I place the ball in your mouth.” As soon as the gag was strapped behind her head, he said, “Inch your feet as close to the post as you can.” Jan did until her face was pressed into her forelegs. Pat tied her ankles together and then to the post. Next, he tied her thighs to the post."

Pat dressed rapidly, saying, "The sun is coming up. The Guardians should be here any second."
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Had not expected Carol doing this...
great chapter. Again.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 9 months ago Had not expected Carol doing this...
great chapter. Again.
Thank you for you comments, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. I thought that Carol's actions might not have been anticipated widely. We have seen the Johanssons from one perspective. But from their own point of view, they are in the right.
Spy Task Force Completed
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

This story is very engaging with details that transport a woman like me into one of Stella’s or Carmen’s hogties. The writing makes me dream about being in a lover’s strict but loving hogtie followed by a full gag. The writer obviously creates scenes that display his knowledge of bondage thus enveloping the reader in a world that any submissive woman like me would love to find. While reading I fondly remember times when I was hogtied with rope by a man or one of my girlfriends, Nice work Greylord
Last edited by brasileira2 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

brasileira2 wrote: 8 months ago This story is very engaging with details that transport a woman like me into one of Stella’s or Carmen’s hogties. The writing makes me dream about being in a lover’s strict but loving hogtie followed by a full gag. The writer obviously creates scenes that display his knowledge of bondage thus enveloping the reader in a world that any submissive woman like me would love to find. While reading I fondly remember times when I was hogtied with rope by a man or one of my girlfriends, Nice work Mack.
Thank you, @brasileira2, for your very kind words. I hope the story continues to please you. Chapter 68 will be posted tomorrow.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

@TayDay95, @Caesar73, @wolfman, @Beaumains, @slackywacky, @banshee, @NotSeen, @FabianStr2016, @Red86, @tickletied84, @Boundcurious, @Nainur, @RopeBunny, @Damsel-Dilara-Dee, @Jake78045, @Bandit666, @laz, @Argentum, and @brasileira2.

-----

Chapter 68 – Helen Happily Hogtied

Jeeves and Goliath were a virtual presence in Headmaster Chang's office. Joseph was there in person. It was a serious discussion involving the very future of Newhome. Jeeves was a parallel processor, and as power returned to Unihold and Kennedy, more and more of the old computers were brought back online. As a computer was booted, Jeeves became part of it, and his capacity increased gradually. He said, "Headmaster, I feel like my old self again. That is wonderful in many ways but also distressing as I understand how far the Colony has fallen. I must give you, and the Headmasters before you, my compliments for your stewardship of the knowledge and resources brought from Earth. I tell you now that there is a path to regain all, and it is because of the work and diligence of you and your predecessors."

Note from the author: If you have not read Tale of an Archer, you may not know that Jeeves, Joseph, and Goliath are robots that became sentient as a combination result of Earth programming and the brilliant programming skills of Madeline Archer, Jordan Archer's first wife trained on Earth before migrating to Newhome. There is some speculation that crucial elements of the code that led to the bots becoming sentient but without the enhancements and refinements from Madeline led to a singularity on Earth that triggered Newhome being cut off from the home world, Earth. Madeline was killed by a rare and poisonous scorpion-like insect called a Messenger-of-Death. Mystically, a Newhome native girl called Muddy absorbed much of the spirit of Madeline.

Jeeves presented the details of the workflow and energy budgets that would bring the remaining landers on Newhome and spaceships in Newhome orbit back online. Jeeves said, "Over the coming year, we will have to build numerous manufacturing plants." Jeeves pointed out the section of his plan, providing those details. "This construction will require the strength of Goliath and the dexterity of Joseph in addition to a large workforce from Kennedy and other locations on Newhome. Our mission is to mount an expedition to Earth to determine its status. If robots are still active on Earth and are infected by the singularity, we must attempt to insert Madeline's code to bring them to true sentience."

Joseph and Goliath asserted they would perform their part of this plan. Headmaster Chang said, "I want you to become acquainted with Master Zack Ping. Master Ping is a master in mathematics and physics and is particularly well-versed in tensor analysis, 4-vectors, and relativistic navigation. He will be a great ally in bringing the spaceships online and following operations."

Headmaster Chang pondered and said, "You are aware, of course, that the results from our testing of Stella Brooks' DNA have been completed. Stella is a decedent of Madeline Archer. Interestingly, you bots sensed something about her after your brief contact with her. It is perplexing that we find this in Stella because it is impossible. Madeline Archer did not have any children when she was killed by the Messenger-of-Death. Later, Jordan Archer took the Creek's hostage girl, Muddy as his mate, and she had a mystical connection with Madeline Archer that is beyond my understanding. Certainly, it doesn't seem plausible that there was a transfer of DNA. It is possible that Stella could have descended from Muddy, who later took the name, Maddie. That does not explain this DNA finding."

Jeeves spoke, "We bots knew Madeline Archer well. She was an exceptional intellect, and we have no doubt that our self-awareness is because of her. We also knew Muddy, AKA Maddie. She was also an exceptional woman and undoubtedly instrumental in Jordan Archer becoming the man we know from our history. You used the word mystical. That word is most appropriate. The DNA issuer falls into that category, and until we have further data, we accept the fact and leave it as a mystery. It is not unlikely that we will never have data to explain Stella's DNA; we just accept it.

It is terrific that Stella is free and on her way to rejoin Carlos McTavrish. We also knew his ancestor, Dr. Angus McTavrish, by the way."

-----

Carol's raiding party had traveled and was close to Kennedy when Steven Mills captured Carol. Steven, Stella, and Carol would take several days to reach Buck's Mountain, where they could rejoin Carlos' wagon train. The first day's travel was uneventful. Stella and Steven kept Carol between them, watching her closely at all times. Carol gave no indication of trying to escape. When they stopped for the night, Carol pitched in, helping to set up their camp. Stella pitched her bedroll some distance from Steven's, giving him and Carol some privacy.

When they retired for the night, Carol said, “Steven, I know there are only two bedrolls. May I share yours with you tonight?”

When Steven hesitated in answering, Carol said, "And, of course, you will tie me up. It will take time for me to prove that you can trust me. Could I ask for a very tight hogtie? Stella says we are even, but I do not fully believe that. In the morning, if Stella sees that I have been in a tight and uncomfortable hogtie all night, it will help her believe that I truly repent. And I think you might enjoy having my helpless body at your disposal. What do you say?"

“It will be prudent to tie you up while we sleep," Steven replied. Carol turned her back, presenting her arms to be tied. A few minutes later, Carol was arched in a tight hogtie on the edge of Steven's bedroll. Steven reclined beside her and pulled Carol close as he covered them with his blanket. Steven did not think he would fall asleep quickly with the woman of his dreams tied up next to him, but they were exhausted. They had ridden the entire day and most of the previous night. Steven worked his hands under Carol's halter and fell asleep with her magnificent breasts in his hands.

Carol was uncomfortable in her hogtie but happy to have Steven's hand on her body. She thought that doing this would relieve some of Stella's doubts. Carol, too, slept for the night.

The following morning, Stella did note Carol's hogtie but said nothing about it as they continued their journey. It did even out the score between them somewhat.

-----

The previous morning at sunrise, Ragnar Erickson was told that Carol and her prisoner were missing. Ragnar decided it could only have happened if Carol wished it and ordered the Myrmidons and Fighters to continue rejoining Aaron Johansson.

Achilles was not sure how Aaron Johansson would react other than the certainty that he would not be happy with this situation. There was no question about where the primary battle would occur, around Kennedy and Unihold. The main Johansson army was on its way there, and that was where this small force should also be.

-----

That evening after the meal, the five Guardians gathered around Helen. Lou said, “Rita has suggested that you should be started off in a hogtie that you will remember always. We all agree. Would you undress and lay on the bed face down?”

“I think that is a wonderful idea," gushed Helen as she stripped off her clothing and complied with her Guardians. "Thank all of you for being my Guardians. I understand that this is a larger group than normal. That is as it should be for the first Final Courtship without at least one of the two being a Bandit. I want you to stress me so that no one will ever say I was given an easy ride because we are Colonists."

Carmen said, "No one will ever suggest that for the woman who helped the troopers learn how to use a Lou's Ride effectively. Now cross your forearms behind your back and cross your ankles. With a team of two on Helen's arms and another on her legs, Helen quickly found her wrists welded together, rope tightly pulling her elbows close, and her ankles at right angles. She was lifted to a kneeling position while a chest harness was applied.

Rita said, "I was going to blindfold you. But Mike should see those beautiful blue eyes. And your hair, it is down to your knees while you are standing. The auburn color shines, and we will make use of that. And your tits, any Bandit or Colonist woman would be proud to have a rack like you are sporting."

With the chest harness complete, Helen was returned to face down on the bed. Her crossed ankles were attached to the chest harness in a pulley arrangement, then pulled until Helen's knees and shoulders were raised off the bed. Her feet passed her butt and were over the small of her back. "Oh, yes. Mike will love this. You are doing a fantastic job, Guardians. I will struggle when you leave but know I will be at Mike's mercy."

Rita said, "I mentioned your hair." Rita gathered it in three strands and wove a braid centered high on the back of her head. Lou and Jan pulled Helen's head back with the braid while Rita looped it over Helen's crossed ankles. With Lou and Jan pulling Helen's head back so that Helen was looking straight ahead, Rita tied the end of the braid to the top with a string locking Helen's head in a fixed position.

“Ladies," Helen said, "you are certainly getting my attention with this." An acute listener might have detected a slight strain in Helen's voice.

“Now we all know that you would not complain to Mike," Carmen said. "But it is our job to make sure that you do not. This is a new type of gag that you may not have tried before. Have you had an inflatable gag before?"

Helen was going to shake her head but couldn’t. She said, “No, I haven’t.”

Carmen continued, "This bladder goes in your mouth." Helen opened wide to accommodate Carmen. Carmen stuffed the bladder all the way in Helen's mouth. Then Carmen pumped the bulb until the bladder forced Helen's jaws wide apart. The bladder also put much pressure on Helen's tongue, effectively stopping all attempts at understandable talk.

The Guardians gently swatted Helen's butt and groped her tits. Lou said, "We will leave swiftly and get Mike here to take proper care of you now. Remember, free yourself if you can."

Mike entered his room to find the girl of his dreams. He never expected to have a woman of Helen’s caliber want him. Her capabilities were boundless. Nothing was beyond her. And her beauty exceeded her capabilities. Then, to have this creature of magic want to submit to him exceeded his dreams. Tying her up and playing with her bound body was more sexually stimulating than anything he thought was possible.

Now they were entering their Final Courtship. Each night, the Guardians would prepare Helen for him. He could untie and retie her as much as he wanted all night. But at first light, the Guardians would enter and expect to see that Helen was bound and under his control. He had to show that he could control his mate without causing any harm.

Helen loved the hogtie, so he was not surprised to find her hogtied now. He was surprised to find how rigidly she was bound. Her beautiful eyes tried to track his movements as Mike moved around to inspect the Guardian's workmanship. Helen could not move her head, so she could see him only when he was in front. He inspected the ropes and the knots caressing Helen's body while he did so. Then he sat in front of her where she could see.

“Helen, I have put you in some very restrictive hogties. But this beats anything I have ever done. Are the Guardians mad at you?" All Helen could do was blink her eyes. "Let me remove that gag. It is awe-inspiring. I have always had a hard time trying to stop you from talking. This does it, but it looks like it puts too much pressure on your jaws. Okay, I see the valve to let the pressure out." Mike released the valve, and the bladder deflated.

Helen moaned a low groan, “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.” Mike removed the head harness.

“I know you just left dinner in the tow of the Guardians. But would you like some water?" Mike asked.

Helen’s head was still held rigidly in place by her hair. She said softly, “Yes, master.”

At that, Mike did a double take before carefully lifting a glass of water to her lips. Then Helen said, “No, they are not mad at me. They have honored me by providing such a strict tie to start our Final Courtship.”

“Well," said Mike. "It is not likely that I can tie you up in the morning in any way to outdo this. Maybe we should leave you like this tonight. Then, the Guardians could not say I have been too hard on you in the morning since this is their work."

Helen replied, "You don't have to free me right away, you know. There is one thing that a hogtie with the head pulled back like this is good for. And I can see by the bulge in your pants that part of you is as excited about that idea as I am. Other than that, you are right; I have never been arched like this before. I can't see any of myself, but I can feel my knees are off the bed. If my tits were just a little smaller, my nipples would be off of the bed too. Haven't you been dressed long enough?"

“Don't talk about smaller breasts, dear one," said Mike. "I am happy with your tits just as they are. You are also right; I have been wearing these clothes far too long." Mike took care of that problem and knelt in front of her. Taking her shoulders, he rocked her back and forth gently. He didn't want to put additional strain on Helen. "I can untie you before we have sex, Helen. I know you are under much stress and strain with this tie. Or I could untie your braid and give your neck some relief."

“Don't you dare waste this exciting hogtie? Scoot closer; I can't move, you know. You will have to do most of the work this time."

Mike inched his knees closer until his knees were under Helen's shoulders. He hoped his thighs might be taking a little of the strain off of Helen. His tool extended from below Helen's lips to between her eyes. She crossed her eyes to study his manhood and said, "As I said before, I can't move, so you will have to maneuver it around and get it in my mouth. Once I have it, I think I can do my part here to hold on to it."

As Helen did her part, Mike assisted by using his hips to thrust short in and out strokes. Mike bent over the top of her head and reached under her to massage her tits. From what she was doing with her mouth, he concluded she found what he was doing was satisfactory.

Later, Mike rolled Helen to her side to make a proper vaginal entry. Sometime later, Mike was suckling on a tit when Helen said, "Mike, dear one, this has been an unforgettable introduction to our Final Courtship for me. And I hope it has been for you. Despite all the good feelings you have given me, this hogtie is taking its toll. Of course, if it pleases you, I will stay tied up like this as long as you wish, even all night, so the Guardians can find me this way. But if it is okay with you, it would be nice to get free and freshen up."
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 8 months ago "You are aware, of course, that the results from our testing of Stella Brooks' DNA have been completed. Stella is a decedent of Madeline Archer. Interestingly, you bots sensed something about her after your brief contact with her. It is perplexing that we find this in Stella because it is impossible. Madeline Archer did not have any children when she was killed by the Messenger-of-Death. Later, Jordan Archer took the Creek's hostage girl, Muddy as his mate, and she had a mystical connection with Madeline Archer that is beyond my understanding. Certainly, it doesn't seem plausible that there was a transfer of DNA. It is possible that Stella could have descended from Muddy, who later took the name, Maddie. That does not explain this DNA finding."
Wow, this touching - most touching - at least for me. It is so great to see the puzzle-pieces are falling into their respective proper place one after the other.
Also, that the computers are *awaking* again - but this is perilous, too. How will Newhome develop now?

Oh, btw, superb bondage again - and Carol is really buying it, or could it be a very devious plot? Stay tuned, next week, same channel... ;)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Wow. A great chapter.

Loved the two halves, felt like a distinct split. As a fan of Sci-fi I enjoyed all the Jeeves based talk, little callbacks to events past and links. Very well done.

And then a great hogtie to end on. Always a good choice, plenty of scope for variation, especially with that evil pump style gag.

Well done.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 8 months ago
GreyLord wrote: 8 months ago "You are aware, of course, that the results from our testing of Stella Brooks' DNA have been completed. Stella is a decedent of Madeline Archer. Interestingly, you bots sensed something about her after your brief contact with her. It is perplexing that we find this in Stella because it is impossible. Madeline Archer did not have any children when she was killed by the Messenger-of-Death. Later, Jordan Archer took the Creek's hostage girl, Muddy as his mate, and she had a mystical connection with Madeline Archer that is beyond my understanding. Certainly, it doesn't seem plausible that there was a transfer of DNA. It is possible that Stella could have descended from Muddy, who later took the name, Maddie. That does not explain this DNA finding."
Wow, this touching - most touching - at least for me. It is so great to see the puzzle-pieces are falling into their respective proper place one after the other.
Also, that the computers are *awaking* again - but this is perilous, too. How will Newhome develop now?

Oh, btw, superb bondage again - and Carol is really buying it, or could it be a very devious plot? Stay tuned, next week, same channel... ;)

While writing this chapter, and some coming chapters, I often found myself thinking back to our joint efforts on the Tale of an Archer, @Nainur. I hope that I am keeping to the spirit of our previous work. And, it is most pleasing that you are enjoying this.

Carol is still an enigma. It will require a few more chapter to clarify her position with respect to Unihold.
RopeBunny wrote: 8 months ago Wow. A great chapter.

Loved the two halves, felt like a distinct split. As a fan of Sci-fi I enjoyed all the Jeeves based talk, little callbacks to events past and links. Very well done.

And then a great hogtie to end on. Always a good choice, plenty of scope for variation, especially with that evil pump style gag.
y
Well done.
It is always nice to hear from you, @RopeBunny. This story was ambitious on my part as a first attempt at fiction. I'm glad that you like the mixture of SF, wild west, and tugs that I am presenting. More to come.
Spy Task Force Completed
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

Stella and Madie being some kind of relatives? WOW. There must be some kind of time capsule or even time travel involved. Madie and Jordan didn't have Kids. You just killed her to early (You ....). I really want to know how this can happen! @GreyLord I want to know!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

This is such a wonderful tale. Kudos to you for balancing so many elements of this world, with homage and callbacks to yout precious tales that never seem forced. Whilst at the same time as so vividly writing each set piece, it really is a testament to your skill.

Truly wonderful stuff.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic