The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 88 - 04/26/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 months ago And this epic Tale continues! And Grandmaster @GreyLord continued on the same high level as usual. So the Parley is successful. It seems that Peace is finally secured: Nice sequence with Ragna and Molly :)
Thank you for your high compliment, @Caesar73. I liked Ragnar and Molly as well. Perhaps their tale can be continued in a later story.

A couple of chapters to finish with Newhome. Then we will be off on the expedition to Earth.
wolfman wrote: 4 months ago Masterfully done and perfectly paced.

I cannot help but wonder with all the focus on the Aztec delivery, if the sight of wolves is an omen of ill fortune closer to home.
Thank you so much, @wolfman. The wolves were not intended as an omen. Their purpose was simply to allow Ragnar to show his love for Molly.
Nainur wrote: 4 months ago Could it be? Peace?
I'd like to read that... (well, I would like to read any new chapter, of course, make no mistake there)... but certainly this world is exciting enough as it is and after times of struggles they all deserve peaceful tie-ups, mating ceremonies and all this!

So nice to have visited New Home again!
Great comments, @Nainur. Your comments are appreciated. Soon we will be on the Argonaut with six couples, all mated. But there will be many peaceful tie-ups.
laz wrote: 4 months ago great chapter I especially like Ragnar and Mollys interaction
Good to hear from you, @laz. Thanks! I, too, was happy with the development of Ragnar and Molly. I couldn't find a way to fit them into the Earth voyage.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 3 months ago Your comments are appreciated. Soon we will be on the Argonaut with six couples, all mated. But there will be many peaceful tie-ups.
This is good news as well!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

@TayDay95, @Caesar73, @wolfman, @Beaumains, @slackywacky, @banshee, @NotSeen, @FabianStr2016, @Red86, @tickletied84, @Boundcurious, @Nainur, @RopeBunny, @Damsel-Dilara-Dee, @Jake78045, @Bandit666, @laz, @Argentum, and @brasileira2.

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

-----

I started nearly 48 hours ago trying to access this site to post Chapter 78. Finally, here it is. I hope you will enjoy it

Chapter 78 – Fusion Power to the Aztec

With essentially unlimited power, Unihold rapidly guided Newhome in its technical rejuvenation. With a lander available, Unihold delivered the four fusion power generators promised to the Johanssons. With communications open between the Johanssons and the rest of Newhome for the first time since the original split, integration between the two sides was happening automatically.

There was a lot of activity in orbit around Newhome. The top priority was getting the Argonaut ready to return to Earth. Landers from other Earth spaceships in Newhome orbits were refurbished or cannibalized for parts. In Kennedy, a new manufacturing facility was built to build transports based on the lander design, but larger with more carrying capacity. These machines would transport people and equipment from point to point on Newhome.

A lander took a fusion power generator to the Aztec. Two Unihold engineers accompanied the generator to assist the Aztec in its installation and initial use. Steven Mills and Carol Johansson were also transported. They were met by Chief Suwannee, who said, "Warrior Steven Mills, it is good to have you home once more. Ms Carol Johansson, welcome to the land of the Aztec. Headmaster Chang tells me you two have announced your intention to begin your Final Courtship. Do both of you affirm this to be true?"

Steven and Carol replied in unison, "We do."

"Then we will help unload this machine so it can return to Newhome. It will return others later this afternoon for your Courtship Dinner. Aztec can help with the unloading. Steven and Carol, would you follow my daughter, Naomi? She will get you settled in the Courtship Hut?"

The Chief turned to the Unihold engineers, "You are welcome to these mountains, too. Here are four Aztec warriors. They will follow your instructions with the things to be unloaded. We hope you will join us at the Courtship Dinner tonight."

Naomi led Steven and Carol into the village, saying, "Steven, you might not remember me; I have matured during your absence."

“Oh, I do, Naomi," Steven said. A warrior would not forget the daughter of his Chief. The village looks much as it did when I left, even if you look grown up."

Naomi sighed, "I know, things don't change much around here. Your arrival, Ms Carol, is our biggest event since Lou Harriman showed up unexpectedly. If it suits you, I will be your courtship guardian."

Carol grinned, "Of course it is alright, and just call me Carol. We both thank you for your participation. I would appreciate any advice that you can give me. The Final Courtship is something that I have only read about until recently. The Johansson family has not followed that tradition. I want to do our Final Courtship properly."

Naomi said, "Then this will be exciting for all of us. I will tell the Senior Guardian what you said. I know she will be willing to help you however she can. Here we are, this is our Courtship Hut." Naomi led Steven and Carol into the hut that was obviously well-made and well-maintained.

Thank you, Naomi,” Steven said. “I appreciate it very much that the Aztec are showing my intended one the best of Aztec hospitality.”

“I thank you too, Naomi," added Carol. "I will see you at the Final Courtship Dinner tonight, right?"

When Naomi left, Steven closed the door and turned to Carol. "My darling, we have had so little time to discuss things. We haven't talked about the Final Courtship in detail, but I assume you must have talked to Stella, Carmen, and the other women about it. Is there anything that you would like to ask?"

Carol said, "Stella, primarily, has described the process. For three nights, it will be your job to demonstrate that you can control and keep me restrained while taking care of me simultaneously. I am to struggle and do everything that I can to escape. The Guardians will tie me up at the beginning of each night and present me to you. Stella told me to expect increasingly erotic bindings each night. You can untie me and retie me as many times as you wish. I am to cooperate while you are binding me. While I am tied up, you are free to use me as you please, and I am struggling to free myself. But at sunrise, you should have me bound securely for the return of the Guardians. They will ask me if I wish to continue the Courtship.

“I find the concept fascinating. While you appear to have total freedom to do as you wish, I have the control each morning to determine whether we continue or terminate the Courtship. That gives me a lot of control, doesn't it?"

Steven replied, "Oh, yes, Carol. You always have a lot of control, even though you are supposedly 'submitting' to me. I think that is the way this whole tradition was designed."

Carol said, "That sounds right to me. Now, I am wearing this fine dress provided by Rita. She does know how to pick beautiful clothing. But at the dinner tonight, I will wear the Bandit clothing that Stella gave me for this occasion. I am sure you will like it because it is very revealing. It shows a lot of cleavage and hangs so low on my hips that you will think my cunt will show. I am thankful that I have always worked to maintain good physical condition. This Bandit outfit requires fitness. Stella told me that it requires something else. I should have rope marks to show off. That is a task for you. Do you think you can provide some for me this afternoon? We have about four hours before we will have to go to the dinner."

“Why don't you put on your Bandit clothes so I can see exactly where I need to apply the ropes," Steven said as he opened some drawers, looking for rope. Finding it with ease, he said, "Naomi was right. We have everything here that we need."

Carol shimmed out of her dress and pulled on her Bandit shorts and halter. "You can see that Stella picked out a halter for me that you can easily remove even if you have me in a full chest harness. You can untie the back and neck strings and pull the halter off me. And these shorts tie on each side as well. You can see my skin from my feet to my head on each side except for the tiestrings. This shows more skin than I have ever shown in public, a lot more."

“Beauty like yours should not be hidden, I know," Steven said. "But, if I had my way, I would not let another man see you dressed like this. But Chief Brooks, Chief Gomez, and Headmaster Chang all cautioned me that our mating was symbolic of the future of Newhome. We represent the joining of divergent cultures. I will try to focus on how proud I am to have someone as beautiful as you submit to me."

“Then we had better get working on some impressive rope marks, my love," Carol said as she turned her back, presenting her arms to Steven. He proceeded with care, starting with her upper arms. Steven always took care of Carol. Usually, he was careful to secure her helplessly using the minimum amount of tightness. Now, he was careful to make the ropes as tight as possible without causing any nerve or circulation problems. With her elbows pinned together behind her back, her generous breasts strained against her halter. Loops of rope around her arms and chest, both above and below her breast, framed her tits nicely. Tying a rope to her elbow cinches and looping it around her chest bands between her arms, he then ran it over her right shoulder and down between her tits and looped it around the chest bands below her breasts, pulling those bands tight against the bottom of her breasts.

Steven continued by tying her legs above and below the knees, then at the ankles. He lifted her up and placed her on the bed, propped against the headboard, before taking his place beside her with an arm around her shoulder. "Carol, being back home with you beside me seems so strange. It is like a dream, and I fear I will wake up." Steven's hand, which was around Carol's shoulder, slipped down into her halter and fondled a tit.

“No, Steven," Carol said. "You will not wake up from this. It is all real. We have had a mad adventure getting here. We have learned a lot about ourselves. I have learned that I can take a great deal of pain, but I do not like it. I have tied Stella up and whipped her, and she has tied me up and whipped me. But now we are friends. I have learned the incredible lengths you will go to for my sake, and I love you. And, while I like to be in control, it pleases me to submit to you."

“WOW, Carol," Steven replied, "you are saying a lot. I have learned what it is like to have the most beautiful woman on Newhome tied up and in my arms. Your body is a wonder, and your breasts in my hands say everything about why life is so worthwhile." Steven undid the strings holding her halter and brief shorts and removed them.

Carol agreed, "Yes, that is a good move. We must leave these ropes on for a couple of hours so they will make a lasting impression for tonight. I think a frogtie would have been more convenient for what we will do next. But it is a good challenge for you to see if you can gain entrance to me with my legs tied so tightly together. You know, I don't believe that my brother would believe that I am enjoying this so much."

“Let's not talk about Aaron right now, if you don't mind," Steven commented. "I know that we are all friends now. But it was just days ago that he was my enemy. I will work my way around to him in time. Now, focus. Slide down in the bed, and let's put a pillow under your ass and see if I can work my way into your vagina."

Carol answered, "You bet," as she slid down. But give me your tool for my mouth so I can moisten it for you. That should make things easier for us."

-----

Unloading the fusion power generator and associated equipment and tools from the lander did not take long. It would take the rest of the morning to transport everything to its permanent location. By the end of the afternoon, the generator would be functional.

The lander took off as soon as it was unloaded. It would make two more trips transporting guests from Unihold to the Aztec home for the event of Final Courtship Dinner to be held that night. Headmaster Lee Chang and Lou Harriman will be the guests of honor.

As the lander began its journey back to Unihold, Lee Chang was in his quarters with Lou Harriman. They were sitting on a sofa, side by side. Lou was very thoroughly tied up, hand and foot. Lee was speaking, “Lou, my dear, I want to give you one last opportunity to change the course of events that we are planning to initiate tonight at the dinner. You know how much I love you and want you to be completely satisfied with the way that we will do things.”

Lee turned to kiss Lou while holding her breast. When he drew his head back, Lou said, "We have talked through all this more than once, Lee. I know that you love me, and I also love you. These decisions are just mating technicalities. As Headmaster, you have collective authority from the Bandit tribes. You can declare us as mates. As the only person on Newhome born on Earth, it is proper for me to keep my name as it is symbolic to most on Newhome, Colonists or Bandits. You will announce this to Newhome tonight at the Final Courtship Dinner for Steven Mills and Carol Johansson. That is unless you have lost your touch and can no longer control me."

Lou began struggling intensely against the ropes holding her. But Lee was wily as befitting his age. She was well-tied. Her arms were locked behind her back. Her legs were locked together. While it was possible that she could get to her feet and hop, a slight tug from Lee would return her to her seat.

Panting from her efforts to free herself, Lou laughed and said, "No, you have not lost your touch. If we had more time, I would insist that you ravish me right now. But the lander is on the way and will be here soon. We are packed, and I barely have time to shower and change into travel clothes. Would you be so kind as to free me, dear Lee? Tonight, after the dinner, we will certainly continue this in keeping with the spirit of the event."

Lee smiled at his mate, "Yes, we will continue, my beautiful Earth woman. I expect tonight will be a randy time for the entire mating party."

While Lee was untying her, Lou asked, won't that be hard on Chiefs Brooks and Gomez? They are no longer young, and their mates have passed. I think an event like this would be difficult for them alone."

Lee explained, "I am confident that Ravel Suwannee, the Chief of the Aztec, will arrange for beautiful Aztec maidens to catch the eyes of Brooks and Gomez. If they are to be alone tonight, it will be because it is what they wish. Now, get to your shower. Time is indeed short."

-----

Leaders in the Johansson family attended a week-long class at Unihold. They were given an even more refined version of the information provided to Aaron and Carol with more detail and a smoother and more polished presentation. Ragnar Erickson and Molly Truehart were there. Molly was determined to find any falseness in Unihold's positions. She could not. Barbara Steele attended and enjoyed the nights with Zack Ping. Barbara and Zack were both pleased to have at least the tacit approval of Aaron Johansson.

Barbara and Zack had a significant issue to work out. It surfaced early on their first night together, shortly after they had retired to Zack's quarters. Zack immediately went to pull Barbara's arms behind her back to tie her up. Barbara reacted as she had been trained for years. She was, after all, the second in command to Ragnar Erickson, the Chief of the Myrmidons. Without thought, Barbara reacted by throwing Zack over her hip and flat to the floor.

Zack had practiced martial arts and worked out regularly in the gym since his teens. But he was not a professional warrior. Zack was a scientist and an intellectual. The fall knocked the breath out of Zack for a moment, and before he could say anything, Barbara was kneeling on the floor beside him. "Zack! Are you alright?" She quickly checked his breathing and pulse.

“Yes, yes, I am okay,” Zack told her. “I just wasn’t expecting that. But now that it has happened, it is clear that we should have additional talks about our relationship. We already knew it wouldn't be a normal one.”

“Zack," she replied, "you caught me by surprise. I have spent many years in training to react instantly to threats. I have already submitted to you. And I will happily be tied up by you tonight or any other time. But you must help me prevent this from reoccurring by coordinating your plans with me."

Zack said, "Well, that does take some of the possibilities for spontaneity away. But I can live with that to be with the most beautiful and powerful woman on Newhome. Stella is the only one who could challenge you in a fight. This brings up another question. Barbara, you can clearly dominate me physically. Do you regret submitting to me and wish that you had not?"

“No," Barbara replied immediately, "I am happy to submit to you whenever you wish, in private or public." Her face had a little smirk that Zack realized was characteristic of her. "Just remember, I may elect to top sometime."

Zack joined Barbara in a kneeling position. He said, "I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart. Should you desire to dominate me some time, I want you to know that I am willing. This should be a two-way street."

“That is very kind of you to say, Zack," Barbara said as she removed her shirt. Her satchel was on the floor beside them. She placed her shirt in the satchel and removed several coils of rope, giving them to Zack. "Now you know that it is always important for you to tie me up so that I am completely helpless. I am trained to struggle, although I will not do so while you are still tying me. But you must be completely in control when you have finished each time."

Zack tied her up carefully. Her wrists and elbows were cinched in a two-column tie. Her legs were frog-tied with an added rope pulling her ankles closer. Her chest harness provided a secure foundation to pull her feet over her butt. Her arms were raised off of her butt toward her feet. Zack picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.

When Zack put her on the bed, she said, “I feel very loved, Zack. Thank you for understanding me and staying with me anyway.”

“Barbara, It would take very dedicated activity on your part to drive me away. I am thankful that you don’t want to do that.”

-----

At the end of the briefings, Aaron Johansson addressed the Johansson people. "I have a few announcements to make. First, Headmaster Chang and I are in complete accord. We will not concern ourselves about how our disagreements came about. Now, there are none. Second, the Argonaut is being refitted to carry a team to Earth. The team will consist of Unihold, Johanssons, Colonists, Bandits, and bots. Headmaster Chang will lead that mission. I will remain on Newhome and assume leadership here until the Argonaut returns.

“While I hope that most on Newhome will be happy to have peace, some will disagree. I ask those to talk to us to see if concerns can be addressed. I leave it to you to spread this word to all Johansson clan members. If you have questions for me now, ask them. Then, go in peace.".
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was quite the Chapter revered Grandmaster @GreyLord :)

One side we have the Preparations for Steven´s and Carol´s Courtship and the Preparations for the Mission to Earth. Rich in detail as always your narrative flows most naturally. My personal highlight is the Conversation between Carol and Steven. Carol has come a long way - since we met her the first time.

That Aaron takes Charge in Master Changs absence tells us how much things have changed - reminds me of a German Quote "Schwerter zu Pflugscharen"
- roughly translated: "Swords become Ploughshares"

Excellent!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 3 months ago “Beauty like yours should not be hidden, I know," Steven said. "But, if I had my way, I would not let another man see you dressed like this. But Chief Brooks, Chief Gomez, and Headmaster Chang all cautioned me that our mating was symbolic of the future of Newhome. We represent the joining of divergent cultures. I will try to focus on how proud I am to have someone as beautiful as you submit to me."
This is maybe the essense of this chapter, at least in my eyes. While through progress NewHome will change even more, traditions should be maintained, certainly not lightly discarded, but adjusted if necessary. Wise choices have to be made, and I trust that will be the case.
I understand it as an interlude and nothing wrong with it.
Now, I wonder, will we ever learn what happened on Earth. Better stay tuned...

"God be between you and harm in all the empty places where you must walk."
Captain John Sheridan, CO pace station Babylon 5
Last edited by Nainur 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 months ago ...
That Aaron takes Charge in Master Changs absence tells us how much things have changed - reminds me of a German Quote "Schwerter zu Pflugscharen"

Excellent!
Can agree to this, too.
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great chapter.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 months ago That was quite the Chapter revered Grandmaster @GreyLord :)

One side we have the Preparations for Steven´s and Carol´s Courtship and the Preparations for the Mission to Earth. Rich in detail as always your narrative flows most naturally. My personal highlight is the Conversation between Carol and Steven. Carol has come a long way - since we met her the first time.

Excellent!
My problem, @Caesar73, is that so many of these characters have become favorites. I do like your quote.

Nainur wrote: 3 months ago
GreyLord wrote: 3 months ago “Beauty like yours should not be hidden, I know," Steven said. "But, if I had my way, I would not let another man see you dressed like this. But Chief Brooks, Chief Gomez, and Headmaster Chang all cautioned me that our mating was symbolic of the future of Newhome. We represent the joining of divergent cultures. I will try to focus on how proud I am to have someone as beautiful as you submit to me."
This is maybe the essense of this chapter, at least in my eyes. While through progress NewHome will change even more, traditions should be maintained, certainly not lightly discarded, but adjusted if necessary. Wise choices have to be made, and I trust that will be the case.
I understand it as an interlude and nothing wrong with it.
Now, I wonder, will we ever learn what happened on Earth. Better stay tuned...

"God be between you and harm in all the empty places where you must walk."
Captain John Sheridan, CO pace station Babylon 5

Nainur wrote: 3 months ago
Caesar73 wrote: 3 months ago ...

Excellent!
Can agree to this, too.
The folk on Newhome don't know what happened on Earth, although Unihold has a speculation. But they feel it is a threat and have come together to assist Unihold in sending a voyage to Earth. Indeed, @Nainur, stay tuned. Soon, we will be looking in on the voyage to Earth. And wasn't Babylon 5 great?

laz wrote: 3 months agogreat chapter.
As always, @laz, I appreciate your comment.

The next chapter, coming soon, will let us see the Final Courtship Dinner for Steven and Carol. Then, lest you become bored with Newhome, we will skip ahead six months and board the Argonaut.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I too have been forced to take a break away once more, but it gives me great pleasure and delight to return and find you back to your best. I so hope this is a sign of things to come and that any issues are now behind you and 2024 holds much better times. Thank you once more for showing why you deserve the title of Grand Master
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 months ago Well I too have been forced to take a break away once more, but it gives me great pleasure and delight to return and find you back to your best. I so hope this is a sign of things to come and that any issues are now behind you and 2024 holds much better times. Thank you once more for showing why you deserve the title of Grand Master
Well, it is wonderful to hear from you again, @Bandit666. Thank you so much for your high praise. I do seem to have broken past my writer's block.

Chapter 79 will be posted tomorrow, site willing. For me, it is a fun finally for Newhome. Slight spoiler, Carol shows that a Colony woman can be as submissive as any Bandit.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 3 months ago Slight spoiler, Carol shows that a Colony woman can be as submissive as any Bandit.
Looking forward to it :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

@TayDay95, @Caesar73, @wolfman, @Beaumains, @slackywacky, @banshee, @NotSeen, @FabianStr2016, @Red86, @tickletied84, @Boundcurious, @Nainur, @RopeBunny, @Damsel-Dilara-Dee, @Jake78045, @Bandit666, @laz, @Argentum, and @brasileira2.

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

-----

No, Chapter 79 is not coming tomorrow. It's here today. Enjoy!

Chapter 79 – Steven and Carol Mate

Chief Ravel Suwannee of the Aztec ensured that the Final Courtship dinner for Steven Mills and Carol Johansson was a happy, festive occasion. The Aztec had been isolated except for the most limited contact with other tribes for their known history. From their Chief to their youngest child, they were delighted to be in contact with the rest of Newhome. They were also proud to have been the first on Newhome to greet the return of Lou Harriman after 400 years. That she had returned to them for this dinner only added to that pride.

The head table held Chief Suwannee, Steven and Carol, the Headmaster and Lou, and Chiefs Brooks and Gomez. Nearby tables of honor held Ralph and Carmen Rider, Carlos and Stella McTavrish, Frank and Rita Stevens, and Zack Ping and Barbara Steele. The bot, Joseph, circulated the dinner floor, meeting and greeting. Goliath wanted to come, but the logistics couldn't accommodate his great size and weight on this trip.

Animal life in the Aztec lands was exotic to the rest of Newhome. There were steaming platters of taste meats that the guests of the Aztec had never enjoyed before. There were also platters of fruits that grew in the warmer climate that the Aztec endured.

Chief Brooks addressed Chief Suwannee, "This is a fine Courtship dinner, Chief Suwannee. I think it is the largest such that I have ever attended. Are all of your people here tonight?"

Chief Suwannee replied, "Almost, Chief Brooks, everyone wanted to attend. There are a few duties that we felt must be maintained. My people cast lots to decide who would stand those duties tonight. All wanted to see this non-Bandit woman that our Steven Mills is mating. Steven, we toast you and the beautiful woman you bring to this occasion."

Steven stood and answered, "Carol and I return the toast to you, all of the Aztec, and the guests at this spectacular dinner. We are honored by the presence of each of you. I am the first Aztec to mate someone who is not an Aztec in the memory of our people. Moreover, my intended mate is not even a Bandit. She is of Colony stock. I am proud to introduce you to Carol Johansson. As you can see, she is a beauty beyond measure. I will tell you also that she is a mighty warrior."

Carol stood up, to everyone's surprise. The task of a woman entering the Final Courtship was to look beautiful and to be submissive. Carol said, "My old friends and my new Aztec friends, it is true that I am from a very different background and culture. But I will sincerely do my best to uphold Aztec and Bandit traditions. Chief Suwannee, thank you for this delicious food. It was so good that I ate rapidly. Now, I would like to show you that I am, indeed, submissive to Steven Mills. Steven, would you bind me for all to see that I truly submit to you?"

The gift table contained many things for Steven and Carol, including many coils of soft rope. Someone near the gift table reached over and threw a coil to Steven. He whispered to Carol, "Well, no one can say that you have not made an impression tonight, dear one." Steven turned Carol so that her back was to the guests and tied her arms stringently. Her elbows were touching.

Carol turned to face the crowd and whispered to Steven, "I think someone will toss you more rope so you can do a chest harness, too. I wouldn't want any of your Aztec folks to think that you have lost your skills."

Steven pointed at the gift table and was rewarded with another coil of rope. Quickly, Carol's splendid body, so well displayed by briefest and most daring halter and shorts, had her breasts firmly encased by strands of rope. Carol was 5' 11" tall and did not have to stretch to turn her head to kiss Steven's cheek. She whispered once more, "Now finish your work by gagging me, and we can enjoy the rest of this wonderful dinner."

Steven pointed at the gift table again and said, "Gag."

A traditional Bandit rawhide sack gag was thrown to Steven. When Carol was gagged, she lay her head on Steven's shoulder for a moment before taking her seat. A cheer erupted from the guests as they rose to their feet, clapping and yelling, "How, how, how, …" Carol had won their hearts.

Chief Brooks arose and said, "I have seen Colony women go to lengths to show that they were worthy of being the mate to a Bandit. Carol Johansson, you have stated your case with elegance. Steven Mills, I congratulate you on your good fortune.

"Chief Suwannee, I congratulate you and salute you as well. Thank you for hosting all of us at this magnificent dinner. While it is for the couple entering their Final Courtship, it is also a signal to all of Newhome that all Bandit tribes and Colony factions can join each other in harmonious relationships.

"And I must acknowledge that this is due to Unihold's efforts over hundreds of years. These efforts are now focused on our present Headmaster, Lee Chang. I give you Headmaster Chang."

The Headmaster came to his feet and said, "I have two announcements. First, In this most appropriate forum, I introduce my mate, Lou Harriman Chang. She was the first Earth person to set foot on Newhome over four hundred years ago. She was the Captain of the Argonaut, the spaceship that brought her to this planet. My second announcement is that the Argonaut is being refitted to take a crew of twelve to Earth to learn why we lost contact and, perhaps, repair the damage. Steven and Carol will be among the crew, as will Lou and I. But enough of these speeches. Nothing should detract from Steven Mills and the lovely, submissive Carol Johansson for the rest of this evening."

The dinner wound down, and the guests mingled. Carol remained bound and gagged and stayed by Steven's side. Many of the Aztec women came and embraced her, welcoming her. One whispered in her ear, "Enjoy tonight. You have made a lasting impression. You will have passion tonight like you have never experienced before."

Later, they departed from the throng, walking into the Final Courtship Hut. The Guardians had told them they would not have to tie Carol up since she was already bound. As soon as the door was closed, Steven spun Carol into his chest and wrapped his arms around her for a long hug. He reached behind her head to untie and remove the gag. Carol shook her head. Then Steven moved to untie her chest harness, but she jerked away. He realized that he could continue tying her up, but Carol was not having any part of being released. She stood waiting with a gleam in her eyes and a smirk on her face despite the gag.

Steven said, "Alright, I remember you saying your clothing could be removed even if you were tied up." He untied the halter strings behind her neck and the string behind her back. Steven noted that there was no objection to that activity. He pulled the halter free from the ropes and her breasts. With Carol's wonderful mounds bare, he massaged them with his hands and his mouth.

Then Steven's attention went to her shorts, if they could be called that name. They were little more than a rawhide string bikini, which he quickly removed. He cupped her mons and suckled her tits. After a time, Carol began to moan behind her gag. "Don't complain now. You chose to do things this way," he said.

Carol shook her head, trying to indicate that she was not complaining. If the head shake did not convey her message to Steven, the gleam still in her eye and the smirk on her face did. Steven walked Carol to the bed and surveyed his surroundings as he decided what to do next. The bed had a lot of pillows, but one was very fat and was the width of the bed.

Steven loosened Carol's chest harness enough to pull her arms away from her back and work the fat pillow between her arms and back. The top of the pillow reached as high as the top of her head. The bottom was just below her knees. Steven tightened the chest harness again, locking the pillow against her. He also looped rope around her hips, the pillow, and her wrists. This locked the pillow to Carol even more firmly. Then he helped her onto the bed and positioned her face down, oriented lengthwise in the center of the mattress. Carol let out a questioning, "Hmmmph?" She wasn't sure where this was going yet. But she trusted that Steven would make it good.

The pillow spread Carol's knees. Steven lifted her feet over the pillow and tied her ankles together with her forelegs at right angles. He had to move her knees outward to do this. Then he made a noose loop around her ankles and the top of the chest harness, which he used to pull her feet into a good hogtie. If the pillow had not been placed as it was, she would have been in a back-arching hogtie.

Steven rolled Carol over so she was lying on the pillow. Her tits and vulva were exposed and available. A glass dildo was, among other toys, in a tray on a bedside table. Steven picked it up and lubricated it saying, "Let's use this to stimulate your cunt while I suck on your tits some more. Is that agreeable?"

Carol's head slowly moved up and down as Steven gently inserted the glass tool and took a nipple between his teeth. One hand smoothly moved the dildo up and down in her vagina while his mouth tried to take as much of her breast as possible in his mouth, and his remaining hand manipulated her other tit. Carol's breathing became forced, and she let out a long "ahhhhhhhhh!" moan.

Steven removed the dildo and took its place. Carol's moans synchronized with his movements as he took up the rhythm. She tried to lift her pelvis to meet his thrusts but was bound too firmly to do that. But straining anyway in rhythm to his movements triggered a cascading orgasm that went on and on. And that triggered an equally powerful release from Steven.

Time passed. Neither of them knew, or cared, how long. Steven's head rested on Carol's breasts. His erection was gone, but he was still inserted in her. Finally, Steven began to stir and removed Carol's gag. She did not object this time. Carol had to work her jaw briefly before speaking, "An Aztec woman said I would have passion tonight like no other. She was correct. Oh, Steven, before meeting you, I never dreamed I would ever submit to a man like this. Much less that I would do so and love it. Tell me what I can do for you now, my mate."

"Carol, my mate, you have left nothing for me to desire. After tying you at dinner, I had to hide my erection, which fortunately subsided before we mingled. You were so unbelievably erotic. And you won the Aztec people to your side. The question is, what can I do for you?"

"Would you roll me to one side?" Carol asked. "This is putting a lot of pressure on my ankles."

Steven cried, "You should have told me sooner."

"It wasn't that much pressure," Carol said. "But you asked, and I have more that I want you to do. Pull me a little lower in the bed, then let's 69. After what just happened, I don't expect more sex right now. But I would like to have your rod in my mouth. After all, it needs cleaning. And you can play with my pussy any way you wish. I just want to be touched. Your fingers will be just fine."

Tied as Carol was and turned on her side, her torso twisted enough that her head was in the perfect position to receive Steven. But her pelvis was raised a bit above Steven's head. He probed Carol's vulva with his fingers. As Carol's tongue stroked and laved his manhood, he rubbed and explored her womanhood. The slight movements they made caused him to feel her breasts pressed against his abdomen. Steven was becoming more awake and paid closer attention to his assignment. He was not expecting it, but he felt a tingle in his groin. Carol turned him loose to say, "Hey, there is some life here." Then she took him in her mouth again and worked with more vigor. She strained to get a better position. As before, the ropes held her rigidly in her hogtie. Her head was free to move, but little else was. Carol's straining muscles, combined with Stevens' strokes, were building her level of excitement. As Steven's rod became more rigid, Carol started bobbing her head, riding him up and down.

In turn, Steven's reaction was to grind his hips against Carol's head in tune with her movements and to lift his head to take deep licks up and down her vagina. At the same time, his finger stimulated Carol's clit. Each of them was determined to bring the partner to climax. And each was swept up by the partner's manipulations. Such dedication rarely goes unfulfilled.

Once more, it took a short period of recovery. Steven then arose and brought towels. Several were warm and damp. Steven cleaned Carol and himself and dried them off. He said, "Darling, I think we should get some sleep now. Joseph said that he would see that we are awake well before the Guardians arrive in the morning. Let's get you out of this hogtie."

Carol responded without hesitation, "Steven, this is not an uncomfortable position. Especially if you would place a small pillow under my head. If I can't sleep, I will ask you to untie me. But if I can sleep, I would like to see the Guardian's reaction to this bondage. Besides, you will know exactly where I am if you need to play with my tits during the night. What do you say? Can we give this a go?"

-----

The following months passed in a blur. The Argonaut team had much they wanted to do before leaving but could not because they had almost continuous training in many different specialties. Mates had little time for each other.

The women, Lou, Stella, Carmen, Rita, and Barbara, wondered what the pecking order would be, although they were all friends. They wondered what problems would arise among twelve people confined so closely for a trip of over six years. They wondered if it might be better to use the suspended animation machines. That option was taken off the table when Lee and Lou appraised them of the probability of mishaps.

The men, Lee, Ralph, Carlos, Frank, Zack, and Steven, also had concerns. In everyday life, there were those occasional instances where a man would see a flash of breast, thigh, or butt of someone who was not their mate. Frequently innocent, a woman would adjust clothing without realizing someone else was nearby. Or you might see in a doorway that was not fully closed as you passed down a hall. If it was sexually interesting, you would simply get with your mate sooner rather than later. All of these mates had true love. But who could predict what might change under the stress long and close confinement would bring?

Stella explained to Carlos that if any problem became too much for an individual, that was what a mate was for. If it was too much for a couple, then the group could help. They would all have each other's backs.

Carlos said that night, in their quarters, "Stella, this pace is deadly. How long has it been since I have had my hand on your breast?"

"It has been too long, for sure," answered Stella. "But you know, I haven't taken my tits away and hidden them."

"I know," said Carlos. "And I apologize if you thought I was implying any fault on your part. The failure is simply that I, not just me but all of us, are so tired when we finish training each night that it is taxing just to eat a meal and go to bed to sleep."

"Of course, my dear," Stella said. Everyone is feeling that, just as we both are at this moment. I have a suggestion. Let's go on to bed. I am going naked; no nightgown or pajamas for me tonight. It will just take a few seconds for you to tie my hands behind my back. But no expectations of anything from either of us, okay? If something happens, fantastic. If not, that will be fine, too. We go to bed, and you spoon me and cup a tit. Nothing further is expected. Very little additional energy is expended. Okay, are you up to this?"

They followed Stella's prescription. In the spoon, Carlos smiled at how wonderful Stella's magnificent breast felt in his hand. Stella's hands found Carlos' member and held it gently. They thought how good it felt to be touching and wondered why they had not been touching every night. A few breaths in and out, and they were both asleep.

But when Jeeves raised the alarm in the morning, they were still spooning. They grinned at each other, and Carlos said, "That is the best sleep I have had in many weeks. Thank you, Stella. Thank you for your great insight and for guiding me last night."

She replied, "I thank you as well. You went along and tried my idea. I will be remembering those few minutes all day today. Don't be surprised if I am more focused on your body tonight."

"Same here," he said.
Spy Task Force Completed
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

very nice, looking forward to more
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

never ever NewHome will loose its charm - so many chapter of love-bondage! Thank you, Greylord, thank you yet again.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 3 months ago never ever NewHome will loose its charm - so many chapter of love-bondage! Thank you, Greylord, thank you yet again.
Absolutely! To visit this brave New World is always a pleasure. You created a magnificent universe @GreyLord !
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 months ago
Nainur wrote: 3 months ago never ever NewHome will loose its charm - so many chapter of love-bondage! Thank you, Greylord, thank you yet again.
Absolutely! To visit this brave New World is always a pleasure. You created a magnificent universe @GreyLord !
I thank you from the bottom of my heart, @Caesar73, for those very kind words.

Thank you, @Nainur. More is coming soon.
laz wrote: 3 months ago very nice, looking forward to more
Thanks, @laz. Keep a sharp lookout. More is coming soon.

I have been wondering. Did Carol make a good move submitting to Steven at the dinner?
Spy Task Force Completed
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

GreyLord wrote: 3 months ago
I have been wondering. Did Carol make a good move submitting to Steven at the dinner?

It was an excellent move, her actions spoke volumes about how she feels about Steven and their relationship. Only a strong woman could have pulled it off so well.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Exactly, @laz.

Finally, we are off.

-----

Chapter 80– The Argonaut Departs Newhome

The Argonaut's lander approached the Argonaut. Another lander was attached to the external docking bay. Instead of waiting for it to depart, the lander was taken into the Argonaut's cargo hold and docked in its final position for space flight by the Argonaut. The lander's cargo was the crew of the Argonaut.

The leader of the crew was Lee Chang, formerly Headmaster of Unihold. His mate, Lou Harriman Chang, was the pilot of the spaceship. The crew had participated in seemingly endless training and cross-training for their expedition for half a year. Now, the beginning of the expedition was at hand. The engineers and maintenance personnel departed to the externally docked lander as the crew came aboard the Argonaut.

The last person to depart to the lander returning to Unihold was Aaron Johansson. Aaron hugged his sister, Carol Mills, and his brother-in-law, Steven Mills. Aaron said, "A year ago, our thoughts were on war with Unihold and any of the Colony that stood with them. And now, Carol, you are mated to an Aztec. My number two Myrmidon is mated to the head Unihold scientist. Barbara! Come over here. Achilles made me promise to hug you goodbye. Lee Chang, I am not sure you haven't double-crossed me by making me the Headmaster of Unihold while you are away. I'm also not sure you haven't made a terrible mistake."

Carol and Barbara hugged Aaron while Steven and Zack patted him on the back. Then Lou hugged him, and Lee shook his hand. Lee said, "You will do fine, and I am leaving Newhome in good hands. You know by now that you aren't the head of any government. Nonetheless, you are the de facto boss of Newhome. Everything is in motion for you. Just keep things going."

Aaron said, "All of you, good fortune on your mission. Re-establishing contact with Earth would be a game changer for Newhome. But most importantly, all of you return safely. Carol, I would not have approved you for anything less important than this mission. When you return, I will be an old, old man if I am still alive. Know that I love you and will think about you every day you are away."

Lee said, "Aaron, get back to Newhome. We will be departing in approximately one hour. Crew, check your quarters and make sure everything is stored. You have been told that startups of spaceflights can be bumpy. After you have checked your quarters, take your seat in your control room chairs and strap in. You will need to stay strapped in for about an hour."

The enormity of their task settled on all of the crew as they followed Lee's instructions.

Later, everyone was in their assigned, custom-fitted seat in the control room. The command chair held Lee Chang. It could swivel, allowing Lee to see the control panels or ten crew members in the other direction. Beside him, Lou Chang sat in the pilot's chair. It, too, would swivel. In addition, it would move as the pilot needed to be near any particular control or display. Lou could control the chair movements. In practice, Lou's needs were anticipated by the super bot, Jeeves. To Lou, it was as if the chair was always where it needed to be by magic.

The crew chairs were arranged in a semicircle facing the command chair. The crew was seated with each member beside their mate.

Lee started by reviewing their situation. "When the engines start, there will be some transients initially that should damp out in the first ten minutes of flight. Until we reach Earth, we will be at a constant acceleration except for a brief period mid-flight, where we will turn the ship around to begin deceleration. We will be weightless for the turnaround, just as we are now. For the rest of the voyage, we will be accelerating at a rate that will make you slightly heavier than you were on Newhome. Stella will lead us in exercises to help us adapt to the higher acceleration. On Earth, if we go planetside, you will be lighter than on Newhome and will feel very strong.

“The Argonaut was built to run on Earth time. Since that is where we are going, we will stay on Earth time. Of course, time can be a confusing subject because ship time is different from Newhome time and Earth time.

“To help us adjust to Earth time and Argonaut gravity, we will spend the next four weeks in an intensive exercise program. Stella McTavrish will lead us. I will tell you, as the oldest member of this crew, I have a certain dread of this. Most of you will find it somewhat easy compared to the regimen you have been subjected to for the past six months on Newhome.

Beyond the initial month, Stella will lead you in shorter daily hand-to-hand combat sessions. That will continue for the duration of our voyage. We must have as much overlap in our individual knowledge bases as possible. Be assured that your training is designed to maximize the probability of success of our mission. It is not an arbitrary the Argonaut. Zack Ping will teach us the science and engineering of quantum mechanics so that we can work on our engines if necessary. He will also be teaching us Special and General Relativity so that we can understand the navigation of the Argonaut. We will learn the basics of medicine, stealth, and sociology. When we arrive at the Earth, we will be incredibly fine-tuned instruments, physically and mentally. When we arrive, we will be prepared to meet whatever situation exists on Earth.

-----

On the Argonaut, our couples have more time together than they have been able to enjoy for a long time. They had their first dinner aboard the Argonaut. It was prepared by Jeeves with assistance from Joseph. Space goop had been invented on Earth to feed astronauts on interstellar voyages requiring years. A few times each year, an astronaut could have a home-style meal. But logistics required that food be stored in a dense powder form that can be reconstituted into goop by mixing it with water. Water aboard the ship was, as you would expect, recycled. Condensed spices could provide some variation in taste. All in all, however, it was still goop.

The six couples had been on an adrenaline high with the excitement of the beginning of their trip to Earth. Now, some of the unpleasant realities were coming home to roost. There was little talk, and the couples soon retired to their rooms. We will peer at Medico Frank Stevens and his mate Rita to see how they adapt to this strange and new environment.

-----

Rita closed the door to their room and turned to her mate. "Frank, this voyage is something that we had to undertake. It is up to us to make the best of things. It will be harder on you than me because you are so accustomed to the wide open spaces. My work is cut out for me. I have specialized in fashion. That will be a challenge now because our supply of cloth is limited. Would you turn around while I change?"

It should be noted that Rita asked Frank to turn around to preserve the surprise of what she was changing into. She carefully folded her old outfit, put it away, and put on what would have been called a micro bikini on old Earth. Rita had brown hair that had been down to her shoulder blades. Now, she was letting it grow longer. Her body was trim without an ounce of visible fat. While her breasts were not large, neither were they small, and the micro bikini halter showed tit top, bottom, and sides. The bottoms covered her mons and little else. Her butt cheeks were bare for all to see.

“Okay, Frank,” she said, “take a look and tell me what you think.”

He blinked and said, “You mean that to be worn just in our private quarters, right?”

“Why no," Rita answered. "Keeping everyone's libido levels up is necessary for morale. Everyone here is dedicated to their mate. So, having something on the side to view will just be a little extra kickstart. And don't think that this is one way. You guys are going to have to show your stuff, too. We will all have our libidos exercised."

Frank said, "It is good to see that our added acceleration does not make your tits sag. Some of the other ladies may not be as fortunate as you." Frank was peeling off his clothes as he spoke. Rite gathered and folded them away just as she had her own clothes.

“You are not in a hurry to get your new outfit, are you?" Rita said. "We need to properly christen this voyage." Rita pushed her body up against Frank's. "Before, when I was aboard, we were in orbit. I was weightless. I took it for granted that handholds were everywhere, even on the floor. It's nice that the floor handholds are retractable. You can put these things to wonderful use. Do you get my drift?"

“Rita, I think that I do," Frank answered. At first, we should take things easy. For example, if you were tied in a strappado and lost your balance, your extra weight could damage your shoulders. So that is a no-no until Stella gets you and the rest of us in shape for this acceleration. But there must be endless safe possibilities for now. How would you like to try a standing Y?"

Rita grinned, "I can picture that. You know I am good with whatever would interest you. I just want to keep your attention on me now that you will have a lot of skin to ogle besides mine."

“You may get tired of me ogling you. Be careful what you wish for," Frank said. "Come over to this bulkhead." Frank chose the wall separating them from the vacuum of space. Rather than being vertical, the bulkhead leaned outward as it rose from the deck. The Medico thought a slight recline would be more effortless for Rita while adjusting to the higher acceleration. He positioned her so that a handhold protruded from the bulkhead between her ankles. It only took moments to lash Rita's ankles to the handhold and to tie and cinch her legs above her knees.

Frank leaned against Rita, pressing her back against the bulkhead. Rita held her arms, making it easy for Frank to attach a single-column tie to each wrist. Frank then used a stepstool by Rita's right side. Then, her left side, threading the rope from her wrists to the handholds conveniently high and to the side. Satisfied with the tension in Rita's arms, Frank secured the ropes and checked her feet. Rita's heels were pulled above the floor.

“Rita, am I putting too much stress on you? Be honest with yourself and with me. It will be easy for me to reduce the tension."

“No," Rita tried to press her head against Frank, but the angle of the bulkhead wouldn't let her reach him. She continued, "I am fine. This will be alright, long enough for us to have lots of fun."

Frank said, "Alright, I will secure your ankles to the handhold between them." As he was doing that, he said, "You are showing a lot of skin, Rita. I dearly love seeing it here in private, Especially with you in my ropes. Can you see what you are doing to me?" He stood in front of Rita, and his enthusiasm was undeniable.

Frank cupped Rita's butt and pulled her hips away from the bulkhead. His digit was rigid and pressed tightly between their abdomens. Letting her hips go, Frank pressed his hands up Rita's sides, over her ribs and breasts, and to the back of her neck. Hi pulled her head forward and kissed her vigorously, an act in which Rita enthusiastically participated.

As they came up for air, Rita asked, "Would you rather I postpone wearing this outfit? I can get the ladies to postpone our debut for a few days."

“I don't see that a few days would make any difference," he replied. "If it will be, we might as well get the show on the road. I know everyone here will treat you with respect. But I cannot help thinking that some thoughts will cross some minds that I don't want anyone thinking about you besides me."

“Yes, Frank,” Rita answered, “there will be thoughts. But civilization is about keeping certain thoughts to ourselves. We can’t stop ourselves from thinking them.”

“Then you think I will have lascivious thoughts when I see Carmen, Lou, Stella, Carol, or Barbara dressed like that?" Frank inquired.

“Of course you will, silly," Rita smiled. "You are supposed to have those thoughts. But you are supposed to act on them with me. Now, this is enough of this chatting. Remove my halter and bottom. Then I think that you should gag me before you take a flogger to turn my skin to a shade of pink."

“I can see that you are determined to keep my mind focused on you,” Frank said while he removed her halter and manipulated her tits less gently than usual. “But no flogging for you tonight, dear one. You are rewarding me more than enough with this beautiful display of naked womanhood that you have put at my disposal.”

-----

Ralph Rider asked his beautiful blonde mate, "Carmen, we have been to many places together and have done many things. This adventure is unique, and I feel that the way we Christen it is significant. What do you recommend that we do?"

“Being in space doesn't change the fact that we are mates and that I will submit to you as you wish," Carmen answered. "But you are correct that the way we start is important. We will be in this small, close environment for many years. I suggest that we do the things we like best more frequently. Of course, our likes may change over time. We have never talked about this. Perhaps we should have. What if we don't have the same likes?"

Ralph said, “Then we will have to work out those issues. There are two components here. At least two and possibly more. When you submit to me, I tie you up, almost always. Then, it just seems to be the natural thing to do is to have sex. But we have had sex without you being tied up. Is that alright?"

“That is still me submitting to you, Ralph," she answered. "And yes, it is alright. I believe that sex is better when I am restrained. Straining against your ropes triggers more feelings and leads to more powerful climaxes. I think that is partly because I trust you so completely and know that you will take care of me."

Ralph thought momentarily and replied, "But sometimes we have played torture games. I've flogged you previously. That must be a negative for you?"

“Well, it does hurt, but you never hurt me too much," Carmen said. "Sometimes, I zone out. Even if I don't, your tender care afterward makes it worthwhile. So that is something that I want to continue doing but less often than other things. You pointed out that sometimes you tie me up, and we do not have sex. I like being tied up by you and think that we would do it more often if you didn't think that we had to screw every time. And sometimes, after we have had sex, you leave me tied. That can be great."

Ralph asked, “If we weren’t going to screw, how would you like to be tied?”

“Some ties make it more difficult for you to enter me, although I have noticed that you can be very determined. I do love a good hogtie. Naturally, I try to escape. That’s a given. But it is also an opportunity to meditate. Without making love, do you get any enjoyment out of that?”

“Oh, indeed I do," exclaimed Ralph. Just the act of tying you gives me pleasure. I think that I bask in the trust that you are giving me. Then watching you, a beautiful woman helpless, trying to escape your bonds and writhing to the limits the ropes allow, is hugely satisfying. Does that make any sense?"

Carmen answered, "Sure, and hogties are not the only option. In addition, I fantasize about being tied to a pole with ropes lashing me to the pole tight enough to support my weight. My hands are tied behind the pole, and my ankles have been pulled behind the pole and cross-tied before being pulled up to my hands. Why is that just a hogtie on a pole? Maybe a little different because you would have to strap me tight enough to the pole to keep me from slipping down."

“I think the hogtie is your favorite. Because it has so many different versions, you might pick a different form at different times," Ralph commented. "I'm back to asking, which one would you like to do tonight?"

She said, "I'm going to surprise you. This is the first easy day we have had in a long while. I think we are both rested enough for this. I want a good, rough fucking tonight. A strappado that stretches me tight but not as tight as possible and with my legs untied gives me the chance to move a lot. I want that tonight. And I know you like to play with my tits when they are dangling down. I like that part, too. How does that sound to you?"

Ralph answered quickly, “It sounds good to me. Are you ready to get started?”

“Almost,” Carmen replied. “Give me a minute to put on the woman’s uniform of the day that we will start wearing tomorrow. Tonight, just you will get to see me in it. Would you close your eyes for a minute while I change? I want you to get the full effect all at once.”

“Sure, my eyes are closed,” Ralph said. “Tell me when I can open them.”

It took less than a minute for Carmen to shed her current clothing and put on one of the bikinis that Rita had provided. She picked a micro bikini rather than a standard one. A lot of her tits were showing, and the bottom barely covered her mons. Most of the bikini halters would provide more support than this one. The women's breasts needed extra support because of the higher gravity due to the Argonaut's acceleration. "Okay, dear, you can look now."

Ralph looked. For long moments, he was speechless. Then he said, “You are joking with me, right? That isn’t what you will wear tomorrow? You have that just to get me excited, right?”

“No, Ralph,” Carmen answered. “Rita had a long talk with Lou about our dynamics on this trip. Lou said libidos tend to wane on long trips like this in close quarters. This is their way of preventing that.”

Ralph growled, "I don't want every other man on the Argonaut lusting after you, Carmen. I assume there will be no objection to us fighting duels, because there certainly will be some until every other man learns to keep his eyes, and every other part of him, to himself."

“Stella tells me that there will be a lot of fighting," Carmen said. "But it will be proper fighting on the mats with supervision to ensure no one is seriously hurt."

Ralph took a long stride to stand beside Carmen and placed one hand on her bare butt. The bikini Carmen had chosen was a thong, leaving her very delectable rear exposed. His other hand pushed the tiny strip of cloth covering one nipple to the side and grasped that tit. "Well, for tonight, at least, all is well. With those little strips of cloth and string, I can tie you up and still easily remove your bikini. I assume you are ready to play?"

“You bet I am," Carmen said, placing her hands behind her back. "Since you will tie my hands and arms only, I hope you will do that tightly. Since the strappado will be low enough to allow me some movement, I want something to keep my mind focused that I am well tied up."

A drawer held their bondage supplies. Ralph pulled out three ropes and a panel gag. The shortest rope was used to bind her hands behind her back. One just a little longer pulled her elbows together and lashed them in place. The panel gag was of the penis variety. Carmen opened her mouth wide and took it to the back of her mouth. Ralph buckled the gag over her long blonde hair. Ralph said, “That gag may go on and off as this evening progresses.”

Carmen said, "Hmmmm ymmmm," which Ralph took to mean, "Oh, yes."

Ralph attached the longest rope to Carmen's wrists and then used a stepstool to thread the free end through a handhold on the ceiling. By pulling the rope through the handhold, Carmen was pulled into the strappado position. He tightened the rope until Carmen bent over at about sixty degrees, not the ninety degrees a strict strappado would cause. He asked, "Does that give you enough freedom?"

Carmen took a step forward. The ceiling was not high, so the movement swung the strappado rope and her hands higher, torquing her shoulders more and halting further forward movement. Carmen said, "Ymmmm," as she nodded in the affirmative. Ralph tied the free end of the strappado rope to a handhold on the bulkhead. Then he removed Carmen's bikini and his own clothing.

Moving in front of Carmen, Ralph went to his knees, allowing him to take each nipple between a thumb and forefinger. At first, he moved her tits left to right. As Carmen noted, Ralph liked playing with her tits when they were dangling down. He finished giving them a twist and a tug. Noting that he was erect, Ralph arose and took his position behind Carmen. She assisted his entry by trying to back into him.

Once Ralph and Carmen were properly coupled, Carmen moved forward as far as she could. Ralph, naturally, moved with her. She started straining to move further forward but could not. But she kept straining anyway to enhance her coming climax. For Ralph's part, he had Carmen's beautiful body stretched out in strappado for his enjoyment. They both acted for their own pleasure and for their mate's.

Sometime later, both were delightfully exhausted. Carmen was sagging in her strappado, and Ralph was draped over her butt with his head resting on her upper back. His arms were around her, his hands holding her breasts.

Later, Ralph said, "Carmen, we have come a long way from the feast where you were tied to a stake waiting to be burned alive. I hope you are not with me just to avoid that fate."

Carmen answered, "Ralph, dear one, I love you madly."
Spy Task Force Completed
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

enjoyable chapter, well done.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

well, I guess some love-bondage is a therapeutical measure given the enormous task! Space-travelling most be the biggest adventure of them all, given what astronauts (cosmonauts, what-ever- you call...) are telling, but always a stressful one, also.
Taking in acount what envirnonment they are leaving...
wow, good luck!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Lovely Chapter @GreyLord ! Your graphic descriptions never fail to amaze me!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

laz wrote: 3 months ago enjoyable chapter, well done.
Thank you so much, @laz. Reading that my writing was enjoyable is most heart-warming.

Nainur wrote: 3 months ago well, I guess some love-bondage is a therapeutical measure given the enormous task! Space-travelling most be the biggest adventure of them all, given what astronauts (cosmonauts, what-ever- you call...) are telling, but always a stressful one, also.
Taking in acount what envirnonment they are leaving...
wow, good luck!
You are right, @Nainur. And the forty eight light year trip to Earth will take our intrepid voyagers over six years, in their time frame. While there is training and cross training to be accomplished, there is still a lot of time to be filled. So what would be a better time filler than a lot of tugs?

Caesar73 wrote: 3 months ago Lovely Chapter @GreyLord ! Your graphic descriptions never fail to amaze me!
That is most kind, @Caesar73. I have never considered myself good with words, descriptions, etc. Perhaps there is hope.

Friends and readers, Chapters are moving slowly at the moment. I have attempted to make the relativistic time shifts accurate in these stories. I had things worked out when telling about the original Earth colony on Newhome. So I believed the calculations for the return trip would be relatively simple, so to speak. I was wrong. It turns out that remembering what I did before is just about as complex and time-consuming as working it out initially. But do not fear; more is coming soon!
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Take your time Grandmaster @GreyLord - some things need time. And the Project you are presenting as with is a complex one - and I am looking forward to each and every new chapter.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Friends and readers, I thank you for your patience in waiting for this chapter. While I know better than to make a promise that I might not be able to keep, the portents for moving on with the story look favorable. :)

-----

Chapter 81 – Stella Has the Women Bondage Wrestling

The Argonaut had been underway for two months, Earth time. If time is mentioned hereafter, you may assume it is Earth time unless another time frame is specifically mentioned. The first month, everyone aboard decided that Stella was a brutal taskmaster as she pushed everyone, including herself, to adapt to higher gravity. There might have been percussions if they had not been such good friends.

The men studied under Zack Ping in the second month, while the women continued working under Stella. With the women, she was pushing hand-to-hand combat. Judo, various forms of karate, kendo, jujutsu, Muay Thai, aikido, and, for the past week, mixed martial arts were introduced. Friendship was strained.

Barbara had soaked in a hot bath to ease her tired and very sore muscles. She was waiting for him to return. When he entered their room, she yelled, "En garde!"

Zack tried to defend himself but was flat on the floor in the blink of an eye. Barbara was a top fighter by any definition. Back on Newhome, she had been the second in command of the Johansson's Myrmidons. There, she had become highly proficient in ninja techniques and assassination.

Barbara said, "Can I help you up? I am needy tonight, Master. I need to talk for a while, and I need you. Would you not gag me and let me tell you some things?" She pulled Zack to his feet. Zack knew his mate could best him physically. As a master at Unihold, he did have martial arts training, but the minimal amount possible. Zack had devoted his time to science and engineering. Somehow, he and Barbara had captured each other's hearts when she was a prisoner of Unihold before the peace.

Barbara often would demonstrate that she was the superior fighter; afterward, she would always submit to Zack. In fact, she would submit whenever Zack wished. Barbara had always kept her fiery red hair cut short. Since falling for Zack, she had been letting it grow. It was now down to her shoulders.

Barbara removed the bikini, now the standard attire for the women on the Argonaut. That was working as Lou Chang and Rita Stevens planned. Libido on the Argonaut was high. Zack said, "Stella is pushing you hard, is she not?" Frank removed his brief shorts before getting into the bed.

"Yes, Master. Today, she told us that we had to establish our pecking order. This afternoon, she fought each of us, one at a time. That was five matches for her. I was the last one. I figured that I would take her. Some of the matches were easy for Stella, but not all. Lou is a tough competitor, as is Carmen and Carol. Rita is new to fighting, but she is game. She is also the smartest one of us. Carol Mill was no pushover. You know the history of Stella and Carol. Each of them has whipped the other back on Newhome, and I don't mean whipped as in a fight. I mean whipped with a single tail or a flogger while the other was bound and helpless. You could tell that both were determined to win."

Zack asked, "How did it come out?"

"You remember how Stella completes the most difficult physical activity without breathing deeply," Barbara said. "Well, after ten minutes, Stella and Carol breathed deeply. Then Carol made a mistake by grabbing Stella's wrist. Stella did an aikido move and threw Carol flat. You know, while I am talking, you could be tying me up." Barbara presented her hands behind her back.

Zack soon had her wrists and elbows secured. Her elbows were touching. Barbara continued talking while Zack slowly and lovingly secured her. "You can see that I thought I had a chance. I have practiced combat with Carol many times, and she is no pushover. Anyway, then it was my turn. Stella whispered to me, 'That match taught me that I cannot take it easy with you Johansson ladies.' Then she started on me, and within a minute, I was flat on my back. Zack, I have learned so much this last month. But clearly not enough.

"Stella helped me up and told us she was number 1 of the women. She said that tomorrow, we will determine who is number 2. In the past, I beat Carol most of the time. She is smart and can be tricky. I don't know what will happen when I face Lou. She is very competent. While she is not a professional warrior like me, she is unusually powerful. If I make the slightest mistake, she will win. And Carmen is a Comanche warrior. I can take her but can't make any mistakes."

Zack said, "Poor dear, I will help by taking your mind off your problems. I give you a short break." Zack was now frog-tying Barbara's legs. Barbara could see that Zack would not employ one of the standard tie-ups. After finishing with her arms, Zack tied a rope to each leg just above the knee and positioned her kneeling at the foot of the bed facing its head. Each ankle was roped to its thigh. The ropes attached above her knees were threaded through hooks to either side of the bed, and Zack pulled those ropes, spreading Barbara's knees apart.

While all of this was being accomplished, Barbara continued to talk. "The worst part of all of this is that Stella has declared that each match will end when the winner has tied up the loser. Zack, no one has ever tied me up but you. I don't want anyone else to do that to me. Oh! You have my private parts exposed for your convenience now. You have done something like this in a cross-legged hogtie, but this is new. I can't guess yet where you are going with this."

"All in good time, my dear," Zack said as he cupped Barbara's vulva. "I wouldn't have expected you to get antsy about a woman tying you up. I thought a lot of women did that to help condition themselves. I understand that sort of thing could get lesbo, but I wouldn't expect that to be a problem with your group."

"It's not that. I am used to being in control. With you, I love you and voluntarily give you control of me. But if I am fighting someone able to tie me up, that is not voluntary. When Unihold captured me, I was freaking out the whole time until you came along. Then I saw that it wasn't all bad. With you, I can relax in my bonds. I feel safe. I feel good knowing you are having fun. When you bring me to climax, they are beyond anything I experienced before I met you. If I lose, I wish that you could come in and be the one to tie me up. No, I am not going to be a baby. Of course, I am not going to shirk the matches. But it does creep me out."

"Have you gotten it all out now?" Zack asked.

"Thank you for letting me vent," Barbara said. You are the most wonderful mate in the whole world. Go ahead and gag me, and let me see what you have in mind with this tie."

Zack said, "I think that I will gag you hard to remind you that you shouldn't have serious conversations when the bed is out." The bed would retract into a recess on the deck. The deck is the floor to you landlubbers. He continued, "I think a 2¼" ballgag will stretch your jaw to its limit. Can you take that tonight?"

Barbara smiled at Zack and said, "For you, I will do my best to take it. Besides, I am kind of tied up and helpless right now. Do I really have a choice?"

"Yes, you always have a choice, my mate," Zack said. "Open wide now." She did, and even with her full cooperation, Zack had to work the ball behind Barbara's teeth. He buckled the straps behind her head. With this size ball, he probably didn't need the straps. Barbara stretched her mouth as wide open as possible to help get the ball in place. Zack's fingers stretched her jaws just a few more millimeters to set the ball behind her teeth. She would likely be unable to push the ball out of her mouth if it were unstrapped. But form is form, and Zack buckled it in place.

After the straps were buckled, Barbara felt Zack fiddling with the ropes around her wrists. She didn't know what he was doing and asked, "Hmmmph nnnmmm, hmmmph?"

Zack laughed and said, "I installed a new gadget this afternoon." Zack showed Barbara his tablet, displaying a ball in the center with arrows pointing up, down, right, and left from the ball. Zack touched the up arrow, and Barbara felt her hands being pulled up. She twisted around enough to see Zack had attached a thin cable to her wrist ropes. The cable ran to a box on the overhead. For you landlubbers, the overhead is the ceiling. Zack took his finger off the up arrow when her hands were raised about one foot.

Zack explained, "The cable is wound inside the box on the overhead when I touch the up arrow. The down arrow causes the cable to be let out. The left and right arrows cause the box to move. I have it set so I can move the box from over the foot of the bed to its head.

Barbara said, "Hmmmph, hmmmmmmph, mmph." Then, she was even more surprised when Zack reclined on his back on the bed before her. His head was between her knees, and his feet were toward the head of the bed.

"Can you see where this is going now?" Zack asked as he touched the up arrow on his tablet until Barbara was in a tight strappado. Her shoulders had moved forward as the strappado caused her to bend at her waist.

Barbara answered, "Nnnnph."

"This is almost perfect," Zack told Barbara. "Your tits are right over my face. Let's see what happens when I move the box forward." His finger touched the left arrow, and the box slowly moved toward the head of the bed. This pulled her hands forward as well, forcing her to bend further until her tits framed Zack's face. Her generous but pert globes rested on her thighs and Zack's face. "Okay, now this may actually be perfect." He put the tablet down and reached for Barbara's breasts. His left hand pushed her left tit to his mouth, which he eagerly suckled. His right hand played with her right tit. Barbara was one of those women who could be brought to climax just by working on her nipples. Now, they were being worked on.

Barbara said, "Ooommmph," softly.

Zack kept at his task minute after minute. Barbara was feeling that wonderful tingle in her core. She was pulling against the strappado and against the ropes, binding her arms and legs as hard as she could. Not trying to get free, trying to urge the tingle into a crescendo. Zack pulled her left tit from his mouth, giving the nipple a gentle nip as he did, and pulled the right breast in as a replacement.

Barbara said, "Ooommmph!" A minute or so later, she said, "Aammmmph, aammmph, aammmph!" as waves of pleasure cascaded.

-----

The six women of the crew were gathered in the Martial Arts Room. The Argonaut was a large cylindrical shape with 'up' aligned with the cylinder's axis pointing from the engines at the bottom to the control room at the top. Stella said, "I have placed ropes spread over the mats so they will be conveniently handy to contestants. When you are a contestant, your objective is to subdue and tie up your opponent. The woman bound will have ten minutes to escape. If she does, the match will continue on my command. If not, then the winner will untie her. Are there any questions?"

Carol asked, "What are the rules of engagement? What are we allowed to do to convince our opponent to submit to being bound?"

"The regular rules that we have been following," Stella answered. "Submission holds may be used except for the ones that cause harm. By serious harm, I mean no broken bones, no lacerations, and no deep bruises. Choke holds can be used provided no lasting harm is done. In other words, you can put someone to sleep, but they had better be awake and unharmed five minutes later. The same goes for punches and kicks. For these matches, you will not employ any weapon except yourself. That means that you can't use a rope until your opponent submits. Does that answer your question, Carol?"

"Yes, thank you very much," Carol replied.

Stella asked, "More questions?"

Rita asked, "If I had my opponent pinned to the mat and her arm barred behind her back and my opponent cannot escape, could I tie that arm even if she has not submitted?"

Stella answered, "Excellent question. The answer is yes. You may use rope if you have subdued your opponent with a pin and she cannot escape. What you can't do is use rope to achieve the pin. Other questions?" There were none. "Ladies, move to the bulkhead. First match, Barbara and Carol."

Barbara and Carol stood and faced each other. They were two strong, beautiful, and statuesque women. They bowed to Stella. When Stella returned the bow, they bowed to each other. Stella said, "Begin."

Carol immediately executed a forward front kick. It was lightning fast, but Barbara was ready, and Carol's foot entered the space that Barbara's stomach had just occupied. Barbara had stepped slightly to the side, turning to face Carol's foot. Before Carol could withdraw her foot, Barbara lifted it while stepping toward Carol. Carol tried to hop backward one-legged but couldn't move fast enough and fell backward.

But Carol was vastly experienced as well. She had to fall backward, but her fall became a backward roll. Once more, she was on her feet. The bout continued minute after minute. The women wore bikini bottoms and sports bras, leaving most of their skin bare. When they passed the ten-minute mark, Carol's and Barbara's skin glistened with sweat. Carol continued attacking but was reaching the point of exhaustion, and her timing was off. Barbara capitalized on this and executed a perfect hip throw, putting Carol flat on her back on the mat. While Carol was momentarily incapacitated, Barbara joined her on the mat and twisted her arm in a painful bar that turned Carol onto her stomach. Carol knew that she couldn't escape. She was experienced with pain, but this was jarring her to her teeth. She tapped on the mat with her free hand, giving the standard signal for surrender. Barbara immediately reduced the pressure on the arm bar but did not release it.

Barbara said, "Do you submit to me, Carol?"

"Yes," said Carol loud enough for all to hear. Barbara then unhooked Carol's sports bra and tried to slide it off of Carol's free arm. Carol resisted, and Barbara tightened up the arm bar again. Carol said, "I do submit. I will cooperate."

Barbara eased the pressure again, and Carol helped get her bra off. There was a rope at hand, which Barbara took and said, "Hands behind your back, Carol."

Carol obeyed, and soon Carol was securely hogtied in only her bikini bottoms. Stella said, "Jeeves, would you signal when ten minutes have passed?"

Jeeves said that he would.

Stella said, "That was a well-fought match. You were very evenly matched. Next time, the outcome might be different."

Carol was fighting the ropes now. She was contorting every way possible to get her fingers on a knot but could not. Carol tried to slip a wrist out of the loops of rope. The last few minutes, she relaxed. Jeeves said, "Ten minutes." And Barbara rushed to free her friend. "Carol, I am sorry that I removed your bra. That was uncalled for."

Carol rubbed her wrists and ankles and smiled at Barbara. "That's okay. It was in the heat of battle." Carol started putting the bra back on, "I always knew that you were the better fighter." Barbara helped Carol up.

Stella said, "Next match, Barbara and Lou."

As strong as Barbara was, Lou was stronger. Lou had adapted to the Argonaut's acceleration after a few days. After all, Lou had spent over six years at this acceleration previously. The rest of them were just getting there. Barbara attacked immediately, hoping for a quick takedown and an end to this match. She was able to take Lou down to the mats. Barbara threw herself across Lou's chest with her legs, scissoring one of Lou's arms and Barbara's hands grappling for Lou's hand on the other side. She would twist Lou's arm into a submission hold if she was successful. But Lou could lift Barbara up and dump her beyond Lou's head. Both women regained their feet at the same time.

Lou realized Barbara was incredibly fast and was stronger than she expected. Barbara thought she had failed at what might have been her best chance. Lou attacked next with an American football-style tackle. Lou's shoulder went into Barbara's midsection. This was a move that Stella had not taught because she simply had not considered such a move.

That took some air out of Barbara's lungs and more when she hit the mats with Lou still driving into her belly. Barbara was vastly experienced and reached around Lou's torso with both arms before hitting the mats. Barbara heaved as they hit the deck, forcing Lou to do a somersault over Barbara's chest and head, giving Barbara a chance to spring back to her feet.

Barbara started this match already tired and sweaty from her previous match. Lou was stronger than Barbara, but she was not yet in as good physical condition. As the match continued, Lou could tell that she was giving out. Lou thought she saw an opportunity for a judo throw, but her timing was off because of exhaustion. That was all Barbara needed to counter Lou, crashing her to the mats. Hitting the mats dazed Lou slightly for a fraction of a second. That was all that Barbara needed to twist Lou face down. Barbara took Lou's leg and folded it back toward Lou's butt, with Lou's other ankle held behind Lou's knee. This move put enormous pressure on Lou's leg and started stabbing pains above and below Lou's knee. Lou tapped on the mat and said, "I submit."

Barbara asked, "You will continue to submit while I tie you up?"

Lou answered that she would, and Barbara hogtied her second woman for that day. Not even an hour had passed. She figured that Stella would have her fight Carmen next, and that would be it for her. She was too tired to beat Carmen at this point. However, having bested Carol, it was up to her to uphold the Johansson name. She would try.

Barbara tied Lou in a hogtie that was not particularly uncomfortable. While tying Lou, she quietly said, "I am so sorry to be tying you up, Lou Harriman Chang. It doesn't seem fitting."

"Oh, don't be silly, Barbara. Don't you think Lee ties me tighter than this?" Lou said.

"I still apologize, Lou," Barbara said. We grew up thinking of you as a mythical being. Above us all. So it feels strange to me to do this to you."

Lou said, "Promise me that you will do your best work if we find ourselves in this position again, and I will avoid embarrassing you by escaping."

It was another hard match with Carmen. When she tied Carmen up, Barbara did not make the mistake she had made with Lou. She tied Carmen as securely as she could. This was good for her because Carmen practiced escaping from Ralph frequently, for her pleasure and Ralph's. Barbara didn't remove Carmen's bra. She wasn't sure why she removed Carol's.

Now, Barbara was down to Rita. They had all taken it easy contesting with Rita in their practices. They all liked Rita very much and felt it was unfair that Rita had to contest with them when all of the women except Rita had a lifetime of martial arts training while Rita had less than a year.

When Barbara and Rita closed with each other for the first time, Rita whispered to her, "Barbara, I won't forgive you if you don't do your best with me. And when you hogtie me, make it better than you did with any of the others. Take my bra off, too. You got all of that?"

Barbara was a troop leader and often knew where people were coming from. She realized that Rita was embarrassed because they had been babying her. That might have been more comfortable for Rita, but it was not helping her progress. Barbara whispered back, "I understand, you've got it."

Some thirty seconds later, Rita was face down on the mat; her bra had been snatched off, and her wrists were crossed and tightly tied. It would only be ten minutes, so Barbara didn't have to be too concerned with circulation. After Rita's hands were secured, Barbara fixed Rita in a chest harness instead of getting up and put Rita's arms in a chicken wing. Then Barbara tied Rita's feet and arched her back in a hogtie.

Before Barbara stood up, Rita whispered, "Thank you."

Stella said, "And unless Rita pulls off a miracle and escapes soon, it is settled that Barbara is number 2. Of course, we will wait ten minutes before making that official."

Rita was jerking and thrashing to the limited degree that she could in her strict bondage. Her bare breasts were exposed repeatedly as she twisted and turned. With a minute to go, Carmen rushed up to Rita and knelt at her head. Softly, Carmen asked Rita, "Rita, as long as I have known you, you have had a beautiful body. But are your breasts getting larger? They are! How is that possible?"

Rita replied, "Damn if the Medico or I know. It seems to be some artifact of space travel."

"But the rest of us are staying the same. Why are your tits growing and ours do not?" Carmen asked.

Rita replied, "I can only guess it is because I'm the only one here with average-sized tits. Frank says that is as good a guess as any."

Stella called, "Time! Barbara is number 2. You have free time for the rest of the morning. This afternoon, we will determine who is number 3."

Barbara started untying Rita, and Carmen assisted. Stella said, "Rita, I assume you asked Barbara not to hold back. Good move. I think your progress will be much faster now."

In the afternoon, Stella said, "Carol, you are up."

Carol's first match was with Lou. Lou won, hogtying Carol and strictly rope gagging her with the loops of rope going in Carol's mouth attached to Carol's feet. Carol's head was arched as far back as it would go. "This is not against any rule, is it Stella?"

"No," Stella answered, "but it goes beyond what has been done so far."

Lou replied, "I know, but Carol is a most formidable fighter, and I respect her enough to want to make sure she knows I have won."

"I think she knows," said Stella.

"Hmmmph! Nnmmmph! Hmmmph!" Carol responded.

At the ten-minute mark, Rita and Carmen assisted Lou in untying Carol. When the gag came out, Carol said, "Your fighting was good, Lou, but your bondage was spectacular."

"Lou, Carmen, continue," Stella said.

Again, Lou took Carmen down for the count and hogtied her. In addition, Lou frogtied her and removed her bra. Lou forced as much of the bra in Carmen's mouth as possible and used rope to cleave gag her, keeping the part of the bra in Carmen's mouth fixed in place. Lou said, "Stella, no, I don't have any animosity toward Carmen. It is just the opposite. We had fun playing together when Ralph Rider's men and the Aztec were bringing me back to Unihold. I wanted to see Carmen's boobs once again. Carmen, you don't mind, do you?"

Carmen said, "Nmmmph."

A short time later, Lou hogtied Rita, and Lou was number 3.

Stella said, "Carol, you are up again. Your first match of number 4 is with Carmen." Carmen was an excellent fighter. Possibly, if she had devoted all the time she spent with the katana practicing hand-to-hand combat, she would have taken Carol and possibly Lou. But the Johanssons were very martial. Carol had devoted endless hours practicing with Barbara, Molly, and a long list of Johansson women who wanted a chance to defeat Aaron Johansson's sister. Carol won against Carmen and then Rita. Carol hogtied her opponents simply and effectively. Carol whispered to Rita as she was tying Rita, "Today, you will be number 6. But you are progressing rapidly. Nothing says that you have to stay number 6."

And, of course, Carmen won against Rita. Thus, the rankings were Stella, Barbara, Lou, Carol, Carmen, and Rita.

Stella said, "Ladies, I suggest we open the bar and sip some mead together. We all need to remind ourselves that we are friends."

They all were in agreement. But each stopped by their room to change their sports bra for a more revealing bikini top.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent. Good things need time. You did very well as usual Grandmaster @GreyLord - there is first the atmosphere on the Argonaut. Well done. Then Barbara venting steam. Intimate and revealing. Then the Ladies establishing her pecking order. That Stella prevailed was no surprise. The other matches were intense and it seemes there is no ill will amon the Ladies.

And I do love the outfits!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic