Whatever happens is, definitely, Lara's fault. (F+/F+) (VOTE STORY) (VOTING CLOSED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

six.

It isn't a high end hotel, but it isn't a family run Bed and Breakfast either. This is a chain hotel, meaning I could travel a couple hundred miles in any direction, walk into a building carrying the same signage above the door, and be sure of finding largely the same room waiting for me.

Which isn't a bad thing.

A king size bed dominates the available space, flanked by small shelves at the head end, with a wall mounted light above each. Opposite the bed is a long desk, atop which sits a fair sized flatscreen, next to which are tea making things and a stack of leaflets. No doubt for breakfast and dinner menus, the hotel safety policy. Stuff like that.

In one corner, next to a small armchair, sits a backpack, open.

And atop the desk, in several messy piles, is Sam's tie up stuff: Ropes, gags, toys, tape and whatever. Plenty of choices.

"Stand still." For a moment I'd considered simply cutting off Sam's tee, but that seems just a small bit too extreme. So. Around behind her, I remove the wrist rope, tossing it onto the bed and giving her butt a pat. "Clothes off." Another pat, slightly firmer, enjoying both her small moan and the feel of Sam's firm butt and tightly fitted jeans. "All of them."

Her ballgag, locked in place by way of a small padlock, the key to which is on the same ring as my housekeys, I've left on.

Of course.

It doesn't take Sam long to strip, tee, jeans and thong. Boots. Her nakedness reveals extra tattoo's: black swirls around each nipple, some kind of sea serpent, which after a moment I realise is Gyarados, a pokemon, coils on the right side of her upper back. And, on her upper right leg. Words. A whole essays worth.

Holding up a finger, the universal sign for, wait, Sam then points to the bathroom. "Sure." I smile, nod. "Go on." She nods back, and goes to take care of business.

When she comes back I hogtie her, and she lets me.

I do my best, with an experience level of zero, to make the tie good. I'd do her breasts, even A cups can be wrapped no doubt, but I'm not sure enough of how to try. I don't want to get the tie wrong, to wind up going back and starting again. So I stick to the basics.

Wrists, tied crossed, which seems easier for a novice like me then placing them side by side.

Ankles. I get Sam up onto the bed first, have her lay in the middle, on her belly. I tie her ankles crossed too. For both wrists and ankles I put the rough middle of the rope against her limbs, then wrap the ends, and tie off as they meet. Once tied I wrap again, but through and around in a different way, before tying the rope off again. And repeat and repeat.

And of course I yank all my knots tight, that one's an obvious thing. I mean, I wouldn't mind if she did break free easily, but, I'm not going to help her do so.

Lastly I join ankles to wrists. A third and final rope. Unfortunately for Sam I've got plenty of muscle, so am able to really pull this rope tight, bringing her limbs together, arching Sam's back and lifting her upper chest up off the bed.

I tie this rope off several times too.

"There." Giving her butt a smack with my open palm. "I think someone's looking pretty helpless now." I grin. "Don't you?"
"Mmfmfp mmmmmmm." Sam nods, wriggling her skinny naked body on the bed. "Mmmffpmm fffffmmffm."
"Exactly." Coming around in front of her, sitting down in the armchair, which happens to be ideally placed so she can see me.

"Well." Stretching, regarding Sam as she lays on the bed, looking back at me. "What should we do now I wonder?"

What next?
A- Con is nice, teasing Sam.
B- Con is evil, torturing (within reason, not too evil) Sam.
C- Lara phones, Con puts her on video chat, to show off Sam.
D- Con abandons Sam, for a couple of hours.
E- "If you can escape, you can tie me." And of course Sam escapes, because Con isn't good at tying.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Let's try C.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I go for A, always better to have more girls tied.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Let’s go with option D and let’s explore the area.
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

I feel like D would be a good opportunity to add some new characters, but I'm going to vote C. Let's stick with the main 3 for now
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Wow :D a whole ton of votes there, thank you all.

C wins it, by a landslide. Posting soon.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

RopeBunny wrote: 2 years ago
C wins it, by a landslide. Posting soon.
I am looking forward to it!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

seven.

"Damn."
"Mmffpf?"
"Oh." I cough out a laugh. "Nothing."

For a couple of minutes I've been sat, perched on the armchair which faces the bed. Perched because I'm sat on the chair back, my feet resting on the seat where my butt should go. I've been sat, watching Sam struggle.

Enjoying every moment. Every attempted stretch. Every moan.

I've been trying to decide what I should do next? Despite Sam's best efforts my amateur ropework is holding, so, she's still all mine to play with.

I'm still the boss.

Unfortunately my first thought was that I should go lay on the bed with her. To explore her naked flat chested, and extremely skinny, body. But I'd wanted to kiss her too. Because, why not.

But we can't kiss, because of the ballgag. Which I could simply remove, but it's locked on. And yes I have the key. But I'm loving how secure that gag is, how the lock makes it somehow more permanent. And I feel like removing it will make me sad.

So. Damn. No kissing.

I could just lay next to her and explore anyway. I kinda want to do more. Sam did say 'punish me' or words to that effect. And the idea of doing, something, more then just laying beside her, is appealing.

But I'm unsure what.

So. "Fuck it."
"Mmmfpff?"
"Nothing." Smiling, half climbing half jumping off the chair, a showy dismount. "I'm coming to play."

Halfway across the room, and my phone rings.

"Ha." Shaking my head, recognising the personalised ringtone I set up a year ago for Lara. She's either checking up on me, or, possibly, has forgotten I'm here, doing bondage, and is ringing for a chat. "Hmmmm?" Looking from Sam, giving me a quizzical look, head raised off the bed, to my phone. "Nah." Waving at the desk, dismissing. "It's just my friend." I explain as the ringtone cuts out, climbing up onto the bed next to Sam. "She can wait though." I reach out, tentatively, towards Sam's closest breast, smiling. "I've got things to take care of here."

But then my phone rings again.

"Oh." Shaking my head, smiling. "Honestly."
"Mmmffm ppffmfmfm mmmmmmm." Which means, who knows. "My friend again." I nod, hand paused not quite at Sam's chest, hovering over her. "And she's not leaving me alone until I answer."
"Ffpm mmmfmfpp fmmffpfppff mmmmmm."
"Don't worry." Climbing off the bed. "I'll be quick."

"Lara." Sat back on the armchair, perched again. Phone held out in front of me because it's a video call. Lara loves video chats. With my free hand I give Sam a cheeky wave, which Lara won't be able to see. "What an inconvenient time to call."
"Inconvenient?" Lara, looking puzzled. Which means she's forgotten.

"Honestly." I tut, trying not to grin- because I can see Sam wriggling her bound body at me, legs spread wide, teasing. "Some safety net you are."
"Safety net?"
"Doesnt matter. What's up?"
"You know." Lara shrugs. "Just. Bored."
"Bored huh?" Peering over my phone at Sam, who treats me to another wriggle, another couple of shaved and tattooed crotch thrusts. I grin. "You know. Right now, I can't relate."

"You can't...." Peering closer, eyes narrowing. "Oh." Nodding. "You're with someone, aren't you?"
"Well."
"Got some fancy girl up in that bedroom."
"I'm not."
"Is she in the toilet? Downstairs fetching a drink?"
"No, she's."
"What's her name?" Lara laughs. "And, why hasn't she got you all tied up?"
"Sam. And."
"Sam?" Confused. "A guy?"

"Sam's not a guy." Smiling, eyeing up hogtied Sam's pierced A cups, which she shakes at me. "And."
"Of course." Lara nods. "She had to untie you so you could talk to me."
"No. That's."
"Did she hogtie you?"
"Actually I."
"She clearly didn't strip you." Lara tuts. "That's the first thing I would've done."
"Just." Holding up a hand, putting a finger to my lips. "Can I talk?"
"Oh." Lara giggles. "Sorry. Sure Con, tell me all about how not bored you are."

"You don't even remember I was meeting a girl off the site today," tutting, "do you?"
"Um."
"Thought not." I mime shooting her, she laughs. "Doesn't matter. Well. I did. I'm here now. And." And she's a faker, but it's cool, because she's actually really pretty in an underfed goth girl kinda way, and besides she let me tie her up, and pretty soon I'm going to do things I'm not even sure about to her too.

None of which I say. Instead I look over my phone, at Sam, asking but not asking with words. Does she know what I'm asking? She nods anyway.

Though. Truthfully. I could've done this without permission. Do my worst, remember.

"She's hogtied on the hotel bed right now." I grin, wink. "Naked."
"She is not." Half disbelief, half something like awe, maybe a spot of jealousy at my having a tied up girl. "Is she?"
"She is." I nod. Grin. "Want to see?"
"Can I?"
"Sure." I raise my voice, speaking to Sam as much as to Lara. "She's tied up, and gagged, so, it isn't really her choice what I do with her."

Sam squirms, something between a moan and a squeel coming from behind her ballgag. But she doesn't shake her head, nor does she close her legs, or roll onto her stomach to hide any of her private areas.

"Hold on." I tell Lara, getting up, "let me show you what I've got here."

"Oh." Lara says. And. "Wow." And. "Damn, Con."

With my phone turned around, changing the view from me, to whatever I'm looking at, I'd approached the bed. Sam, clearly into it, didn't shy away from allowing her naked bound body to be on camera. She'd stayed laying on her side, legs together, but, when I teasingly spread them wide, she'd kept them apart after. I used my camera to do a full three sixty tour of Sam, for Lara, showing her exactly what I had tied up to play with.

"Well then." Sitting down on the bed, bringing the camera back to me. I hold my phone up, grinning at Lara, Sam's hogtied body behind me, just in frame. "What do you think?"

What next?
A- Of course Lara comes, but she wants to be in charge. So. Con must tie and gag herself, and wait.
B- Of course Lara comes. But before she arrives Sam manages to get free, which means (because Sam argues and wins) that Con is tied up when Lara arrives.
C- Con agrees that she and Sam will go to Lara's house.
D- Con abandons Sam tied and gagged, going to Lara's alone.
E- Lara can't come out to play, so, she hangs up, leaving Con to play with Sam alone.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

We’ll go with option C.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A for me, I would love to know how Sam ties and gags herself.
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

Can't pass up an opportunity to see some selfbondage. I'm going for A
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Going with C and A.

I was going to wait, see where the next vote fell. But I've just had an idea how to combine the two options. So. I'll start writing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic