GDC #16 - A Woman's Touch (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GDC #16 - A Woman's Touch (F/F)

Post by TomYi »

Golden Dawn Case #16:

Chloe G.

I should start off by saying that I come from a rather protective household. You know that stereotypical dad who intimidates the hell out of any boy who dares to take his little girl out on a date? Well, that’s my old man. I know he meant well, but I didn’t appreciate it all that much. I was a horny teenager, and I couldn’t wait to get away from the guy.

I received my letter about a month after I had moved out of Mom and Dad’s. That month prior to the letter was… a very active time for me. I was finally on my own in a city where no one knew me, and I had a lot of pent up sexual energy. I was fooling around left, right, and center!

Honestly, it was a pretty fun time. Nobody judged me, and I loved all the attention! I frequented the bar scene and had accounts on just about every dating app under the sun. I even made an account on FetLife! I picked ‘Vanilla’ as my role because that was the truth. Looking back on it, vanilla FetLife accounts are really ironic.

I guess I must have picked a really cute profile pic though because the guys from that site sent me sooo many messages! They were mostly weird perverts, but there were some diamonds in the ruff. I even got a message from some woman who apparently never saw that my orientation was ‘Straight’.

Don’t get me wrong, I had nothing against LGBT+ people. Me and the people in my life were generally pretty accepting of that stuff, especially now that I lived in the city. In fact, I was flattered to have drawn the attention of someone as pretty as her, but I didn’t like women that way, so I never replied.

I got my letter on a normal Tuesday evening. I found it in my mailbox along with a bill and two flyers. What with its wax seal, that letter definitely stood out from all the other stuff. I’d been texting a guy from FetLife, and wondered at first if it was from him. He denied sending any letters when I asked about it later. Everyone I asked denied it. I still don’t know how the letter got into my mailbox, especially since it didn’t have any postage or anything. All that was inside was this shiny gold foil. It was really strange and creepy. I left the foil and its envelope on the floor beside my bed and spent the whole evening texting people until it was time to turn in. That was par for the course at the time.

The weird thing about dreams is how they can just drop you into the middle of a situation with no memory of how you got there, and you don’t even realize that something’s off. My dreams have always started out that way, and this one was no exception…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn’t in bed anymore. I wasn’t even in my apartment. I don’t know who’s home I was in, but it was sexy as hell! They had a dark red color scheme going on, which really set the mood. Rose-scented candles lit up the room, giving it a great smell and making it feel even sexier. There was a king-sized four-poster bed with burgundy sheets and matching curtains. Never before had I seen such an inviting piece of furniture!

Like I said, I didn’t know how I got there. I was just there, and I was ready to go! I wasn’t alone either. There was a man in the room with me too, and he was a hottie! He was shirtless, leaving his awesome bod on display for me. He wore some blue jeans that were just tight enough to show off his great ass and a gold ring with a sun carved into it. I didn’t get his name, nor did I recognize him from anywhere, but he was still oddly familiar. The more I think about it, the more I think that he was some kind of chimera. He had all the best features from all of the hottest guys I’d been with, as though someone had mixed and matched them all into this perfect piece of eye candy.

He made a really handsome smile and spoke with a beautifully deep voice. “Hi, Chloe.”

I responded with this half-cute, half-flirty tone that I had mastered in recent weeks. “Hey, you.”

He was very direct. “Are you ready to have your whole world shaken?”

I just about melted right then and there. I didn’t really answer him per se, but I guess my smile said it all because he came close to me and swept me up in his arms. (I love it when guys do that!)

He carried me over to the bed and gently set me down. The bedsheets were even softer than they looked, and I could not wait to toss around in them! I went for his pants, but he stopped me and whispered, “You first.”

Far be it from me to say no! I let out a little giggle and lifted my shirt off. He was more than willing to take it from there and soon had me completely disrobed on the bed. With my clothes now scattered across the floor, I laid back and let him get a good look at my slender body. I loved the way he stood over me, looking down at me as though I were some delicious dish that he couldn’t wait to eat.

I wanted to get in his pants. I wanted it bad, but this guy apparently wasn’t done with the foreplay. He crawled over me, and we stared into each other’s eyes with pure lust. It was wonderful!

Then things took a turn. He reached behind this back and pulled out this wide silk ribbon. It was the darkest shade of red I’d ever seen. He asked me, “Want to have some fun?”

I made the biggest smile and nodded enthusiastically. Whatever the guy was serving, I wanted a taste of it.

He smiled back at me and pulled me into a seated position. He pressed the soft silk over my eyes, and I felt him tie it off behind my head. I had never been blindfolded before, and I didn’t really know what to think about this. I figured that he was undressing for me and making a surprise out of it. I expected the blindfold to come off and there he’d be, all ready to go.

But that’s not what happened. Instead, I just heard him say, “Trust me, and let me take care of you.”

Then there was silence. I almost flinched when a pair of hands gently grabbed my wrists. They were really soft hands, which was a huge bonus in my books. It was a freaky feeling, not knowing what would happen next; but it had started out good, so I was okay with it so far.

And then my hands were pulled behind my back.

“Woah,” I said. “What are you doing?”

“Shhh.” That was the only answer I got.

I saw where this was going, and I suddenly wasn’t all that excited. Still, this guy was the hottest snack I’d ever seen. If that was what he was into, then I figured his D would be well worth it. I let the hands cross my wrists behind my back, and seconds later, I felt something soft brush over them.

I had expected some furry handcuffs, but it wound up being rope. A thick, soft rope. My breath quivered. It was as though I wanted to enter fight or flight mode, but my fluttering heart just couldn’t decide if that was even necessary. The rope coiled around and around my wrists, and as it was wrapped into place, I noticed that the hands of my hookup felt a little small, especially for a guy his size.

I was pleased to feel that he wasn’t actually tying the ropes tight. My hands were tied, but the rope just sort of cradled them more than anything. However, he wasn’t done. Gawd, I had no idea just how far he was from done. The rope seemed to go on forever. He wound it around my arms and body, just above my breasts. I felt the rope being fiddled with behind my back, and then I felt him wind it below my breasts.

I asked him how long this was going to take and was hushed with another “shhhh”. At least the blindfold meant that I could roll my eyes without being seen.

The rope was wound around my chest a couple of more times before he ran the rope over my shoulders and between my breasts. I couldn’t see what he was doing, but I felt some of the rope pull up on my boobs. I also noticed that his fingernails felt kind of long for a guy, which was strange.

The last thing he did was run the rope between my arms and my body before pulling them tight. Up until then, the rope had been surprisingly loose, but that maneuver suddenly made everything really snug. My arms were hugged tightly against the sides of my chest, which made it feel more real.

I thought to myself, This guy’s lucky. I wouldn’t agree to something like this for anyone else. I felt him tying off a knot somewhere behind my back, so I asked him, “Are we finally ready to have some fun?”

My heart just about jumped into my throat when a woman’s voice answered. “Yes. Yes, we are…”

My blindfold was pulled off of my face, and sure enough, it wasn’t the hot guy. In fact, I didn’t see him anywhere. He was gone, and I was alone in bed with a woman. I didn’t recognize her either, but kind of like with the man, she was oddly familiar in a way that I still don’t really understand.

She looked several years older than me. Several inches taller as well thanks to her long legs. She had silky dark hair that draped over her shoulders and seemed to shine in the candlelight. Tall, dark-haired, and older. Those were normally traits that I looked for in guys, and it was surprising how well she rocked that look too.

I considered myself 100% straight, but I still checked out other girls. We all do that to compare and contrast. I still knew a cute face and a hot bod when I saw one, and she had all of it in spades! Her smoky eye shadow and dark red lipstick were on point, and her hair honestly looked amazing. But her best feature was her body, which I was super jealous of. No one has any business flaunting such big, perky tits and such a slim waistline! I mean, she wasn’t like Jessica Rabbit or anything, but I would still kill to have a body like that!

She was dressed up in a blood-red set of kinky lingerie. Its centerpiece was a sexy red corset with black embroideries. She wore a pair of matching panties, some dark stockings, and that same golden ring that the other guy had been wearing. All in all, her getup just seemed to scream ‘sex!’

I never would have denied that she was hot. She just wasn’t what I was after. My first reaction was fear, but I didn’t want her to see me be afraid. I shouted, “Who the hell are you?! Where’s the other guy?”

She made a really playful smile and said, “Oh, babe, there is no ‘other guy’. It’s just you and me…”

Her soft hand touched my leg, and it filled me with this weird anxiety. I didn’t know how to describe it. It was like a part of me was screaming ‘no’, but some other part of me kind of wanted to see what would happen, and those two parts of me didn't know what to do with each other.

Either way, I was ready to get out of those ropes, and began twisting my wrists around. I figured that I could easily slide my wrists out of the loose ropes that cradled them, but boy was I wrong. The tighter ropes around my arms kept me from pulling my wrists away from each other. It was only then that I truly realized that this wasn’t some playful make-believe bondage. I was really tied up! My heart started pounding, and I struggled a lot harder to break free. That weird anxiety of mine intensified as it became more and more clear that those ropes were stronger than me.

The pretty woman watched me struggle in vain, and she let out a sweet giggle. The thought of my predicament serving as amusement for her made me really embarrassed. I snapped at her. “This isn’t funny! I can’t get out!”

She leaned in closer with that same playful grin. When she spoke, it was in this soft, breathy whisper. The kind of whisper that leaves that weird tingling feeling in the back of your head. “Well of course you can’t, babe. That’s the whole point of bondage. It puts you at your mistress’ mercy, completely unable to get away.”

There was a lot to unpack there. First: I had never agreed to do bondage with this woman. Second: she wasn’t my ‘mistress’ and had no business calling me ‘babe’. And third: why the hell would I ever need to be at my lover’s mercy? Unfortunately, my brain was in no condition to unpack any of that. That anxiety had only gotten stronger, and I was way too flustered to articulate my concerns. In the end, I just asked, “Get away from what?”

The next thing I knew, her tongue was in my mouth.

I let out a startled whimper, but for some reason, I stopped struggling and kissed her back. I didn’t know why, but I did. Her lips tasted really sweet, like strawberries. She had this gentle way of making out that was just as passionate as any man, but more gentle and caring. She cupped my cheek and held me close as her lips softly smacked against mine. Her hold was strong enough to keep the two of us pressed together but gentle enough to caress my bound body as she worked.

I guess I basically kissed her back because she was really good.

After what felt like a really long time, she finally pulled away from my face. She smiled down at me, brushed my hair over my ear, and answered my question. “All kinds of things.”
Last edited by TomYi 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

It'll be interesting to see where this is headed (assuming, of course, that there will be a continuation...) I have a hunch, but let's see exactly how wrong I'll end up being.

Incidentally, are numbers 1-15 available somewhere? Or am I missing something?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago It'll be interesting to see where this is headed
Me too :) And I am hoping for a continuation, this Part made me very curious!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

My mind was swirling! There was so much that I needed to know but I had no idea where to start. The anxiety was in overdrive by that point. Her vague response made me pretty scared, but that awesome kiss also left me kind of excited. I didn’t know what was coming, but maybe it might be good? And what the hell was I even excited about anyways? I was straight!

The stuttering mess that came out of my mouth was a pretty good reflection of my current state of mind. “I… um… Y-y-you aren’t… I-I-I don’t think-- mnm, MMPH?!”

I never even saw where the ball gag came from. One moment I was sitting there, stammering like an idiot, and in the next moment, a rubber ball was being shoved in my mouth. It was cold at first and had a funny taste. I froze up. I guess my body naturally panicked a little from having something forced into my mouth, but my brain was panicking for a ton of other reasons.

“Shush, babe. You don’t need to think anymore.” The woman batted her eyes and smiled her pretty smile as she ran the gag’s straps under my hair and buckled them tight. “You just need to relax while your mistress takes care of you.”

There she went again, calling herself my mistress. That made me mad. I wanted to tell her off, but I quickly discovered that that was no longer an option. “Yuhr nhht mn mnstrhhs!”

*You're not my mistress!

She giggled at my gag talk, and I immediately felt myself blushing. I wanted to be defiant, but that gag made me feel like a mouse trying to be an elephant. She petted my hair and said, “You look so cute with that gag in your mouth.”

I normally liked getting my hair pet and being called cute. I suppose part of me liked it then as well, but the other part was super embarrassed… and nervous… and confused. She gave me a light shove, and I let out a little scream as I fell backwards, unable to catch myself. I sank into the soft bedsheets and instantly felt like an idiot. She’d gotten me so flustered that I’d actually forgotten that we were on a bed.

I wanted to lay there and collect my thoughts, but she didn’t give me any time for that. Within seconds, she had grabbed hold of my leg and looped another rope around my ankle. Don’t ask me where this rope kept coming from. She shot me a stupid wink as she folded my leg on itself and began wrapping my ankle and my thigh together.

I struggled some more, but there was still no give in the ropes. I didn’t know what to do. I felt so small compared to this gorgeous woman. She was looming over me, whereas I couldn’t even stand up anymore. She was still clothed (even if it was just lingerie), while I was completely exposed. She was free to do as she pleased, and I was bound and gagged.

It might have felt less awkward if she were a man. I’d been held down by big strong guys before, and that was great, but she had a different effect. She didn’t have their big arms or wide chests, but she was still so much more powerful than me. Thanks to those ropes that she oh so casually wrapped around my legs, she had rendered me totally helpless to her will. She could do whatever she wanted with me, and she didn’t hold back.

Once both my legs were all tied up, she got on top of my belly and straddled me. I squirmed around and pleaded fearfully into my gag, but she didn’t listen. She just flipped her silky hair over and started kissing my gagged lips. My garbled begging must have sounded so pathetic to her, but she seemed to love it. I tried to turn away, but she held my head in place and started to slowly lick around the ball in my mouth. Around and around, she wetted my gagged lips with the tip of her tongue while looking down at me with these half-closed eyes like a really happy cat. That went on for several seconds before I realized that I had stopped struggling.

Immediately upon realizing this, I began writhing around in the sheets again. I pulled so hard on my wrists that I grunted involuntarily, and I guess she really liked how that sounded because she let out her signature giggle and pulled away from my face. She looked down at me with her pretty, loving eyes for a moment, and then moved her lips down to my neck.

I love neck kisses. Part of me was hoping that I wouldn’t like them if they came from her, but that just wasn’t the case. In fact, she was great at it. At one point, she hit a spot that was particularly ticklish, and I made a little gagged squeal. The way it sounded made me so mortified, but my raven-haired captor seemed to love it. I swear, she made a game out of it. Over and over, her lips would seek out any weak spots and peck away at them until I made another whimper. I resisted, of course, but she was every bit as persistent as she was talented.

I hated her. I hated how much power she had over me, and how I couldn’t stop her from making me feel all these awkward feelings. She could tease me, humiliate me, and turn me on, and there was nothing I could do about it!

And that’s when I realized it. I was turned on. I was really turned on! Perhaps ‘realized’ isn’t the right word, so much as ‘stopped denying’. I still didn’t want to be turned on by her though. I was doing just fine before she’d come along. Men were fine! Vanilla sex was fine! Why did she have to come along and make it so… complicated?

She didn’t answer that, but she did talk a lot. Between her kisses, she would moan quiet compliments to me, calling me beautiful or saying that she loved a certain thing about me. She said my name a lot too. This wasn’t something I was used to. Most guys are so quiet during sex that they might as well be gagged. I found that I really liked the compliments, even the backhanded ones like “you’re such a cute little bitch.” My emotions confuse the hell out of me sometimes.

She moved her lips to my nipples, and I started moaning really loud. Yes, moaning. I don’t know at what point my squeals transitioned into moans, or if they had actually been moans all along, but by that point, I was definitely moaning out of pleasure. Who could blame me? She was amazing! She sucked just long and hard enough to avoid hurting me, and she stimulated both of my tits at all times. They were especially sensitive right then, and it wasn’t until later that I found out it was because of the ropes. Apparently, chest harnesses are good for a lot more than just holding a girl prisoner!

When she finally pulled away from my nipples, I felt disappointed. I hated that I felt that way, but that was how it was. I flinched and laughed into my gag when her lips moved down to my stomach. I was especially ticklish there, and her lips sent tingles through me with each light peck. Her kisses slowly moved downward. Bit by bit, she was making her way towards…

NNNMM!

*NOOO

The instant I realized where she was going, I screamed and squeezed my legs shut. I was still free enough to do that at least. It was a good thing that she moved fast because I just about caught her head between my legs like a bear trap. She looked down on me and sighed quietly. That was the first time I’d ever seen her look disappointed.

I was afraid. Afraid of her punishing me for resisting, but also of what would happen if I just let her do what she wanted. The strangest part of all was that I kind of wanted her to have her way with me. I think that’s what scared me, the desire. It was something I’d never felt before, and I was scared of what might change if I embraced that. I just panicked. It happened without thinking.

That woman could have punished me in any way she wanted, but she didn’t. Instead, she laid down, cuddled herself up to me, and stroked my hair while staring into my eyes. Her pets felt really nice, and it went a long way towards calming me down and making me feel safe.

When the woman spoke next, she didn’t sound lustful anymore, but she did sound affectionate. “Are you afraid, Chloe?”

I sniffed and nodded. “Mm hm.”

*Uh huh

“You are afraid of knowing the truth.”

I was perplexed by that line. It was worded like a question but spoken like a statement.

“It’s okay, Chloe. You don’t have to see it. You just have to feel it.”

“Wht? Mmph!” I let out a frightened squeal as the blindfold was pulled back over my eyes.

*What?

I was plunged into darkness, and that anxiety overtook me. That fearful, adventurous, primal excitement. Gawd, I never would have guessed how much of a turn on it was to not know what’s going to happen next!

I felt her kiss my cheek and heard her breathy, sexy voice in my ear. “Pretend that I’m a man if it makes you feel any better. Pretend that I’m whatever you want me to be. Just relax. That’s all you have to do. Relax, and let me take care of you.”

I won’t lie, I was excited, but it was the most confusing excitement I’d ever felt. I don’t think there was anything she could say that would’ve eased my fear. I wanted to run as far as I could from her, but my legs were tied up. I wanted to push her away and scream “I’M NOT GAY,” but my hands were bound and there was a ball gag in my mouth.

The bottom line was that I really didn't have much of a choice. I think that lack of freedom is what allowed me to let go. It made it easy for me to submit to her will, because I couldn't even be mad at myself for complying. There was nothing I could do, and I knew it, so why bother?

I did everything she said. I imagined myself with a man, I relaxed (or at least, I untensed my muscles), and I let her do whatever she wanted with me. She repeated the whole process again, kissing my gag before moving to my neck. I’ve got to admit, my imaginary boy toy didn’t last very long. It was impossible to keep up that delusion when I could feel her soft hair brushing my skin as she kissed me, feel her breasts press against my body as she crawled over me.

And yet, I was more turned on than ever!

I still struggled, even though it was pointless. I think it was a force of habit. I always held my lovers during foreplay, and now I wanted to hold her too, but I couldn’t. My futile struggles were nothing but a reminder that I was helpless to resist my mistress’ will. By the time she got to my tummy, I’d discovered that my helplessness was really hot. It didn’t matter that I couldn’t resist my mistress. I was confident that she wouldn’t hurt me. She planted one last kiss right above my slit and paused, leaving me to quiver with anticipation for what felt like an eternity.

And then I felt her tongue go down on me.

I love getting eaten out. I mean, who doesn’t? But I had no idea it could feel that good! I’d only ever gotten to enjoy it a few times before. Most guys didn’t want to do that on a one night stand (which is actually why I’d turned to FetLife in the first place). I guess it makes sense that someone with a clit of her own would know how to treat mine. And when I say that, I mean that she knew exactly what to do with my pussy!

I’ve been told that my clit is hard to find, but she located it immediately. She introduced herself slowly, kissing the area before running these slow, long licks over it, then gently working the tip of her tongue around my clit in a steady rotation. A thunderstorm of tingling sensations emanated from my womanhood, carrying me to Cloud Nine.

She could read me like a book and knew exactly how fast to go and when to speed up. My pleasure started off great, and it only ever climbed higher, intensifying on a steadfast ascension towards pure ecstasy. It was mind-blowing! I felt like a rippling volcano, eager to erupt.

I leaned my head back and moaned so loudly that it might as well have been a scream. If my legs weren’t tied, they’d probably be tensing up in little contortions of pleasure. Instead, they just strained against the rope’s tantalizing embrace. At least I could still have grip fistfuls of bedsheets and hold them tight. I always did that when I came, and I knew that an orgasm was coming. It was coming, and it was going to be big!

I loved it! I was all hers, and I loved it!

The next thing I knew, I was alone. I sensed nothing. I felt nothing.

And then something spoke to me. It didn’t speak with a voice or by any other tangible means. Sorry if that’s confusing, but I really don’t know how to describe it. I just somehow knew what was being said:

NOW YOU KNOW THE TRUTH
NOW YOU ARE FREE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes shot open, and I was back in my room. I knew then that I had been dreaming, but I still didn’t feel that way. I could remember everything. Hell, I could still feel the pulsating echoes of my mistress’ tongue.

I was mad. How dare she leave me hanging like that? I was so close to cumming! So close to an incredible orgasm. I didn’t pause or hesitate in the slightest. I just… well, you know. All I’ll say is that I finished what that woman had started, and It was amazing! I laid there in bed afterwards, breathing heavily and trying to make sense of what had just happened.

When I’d pleasured myself, I hadn’t been thinking about any hot guys. I had been thinking about her. I had imagined her beautiful face and her stunning body, and I’d tried my best to bring my mind back to that state of helplessness. That space of sweet submission.

I thought back on what that man had said at the start of my dream: “Are you ready to have your whole world shaken?” Had I known what he meant, I would have surely said no; But I hadn’t, and so there I was, staring at the ceiling and trying to come to terms with this discovery; this new layer of who I was.

As you might have guessed, I didn’t get much sleep. It took me more than two hours before I decided what I should do next. It was kind of a silly move, but it was a start.

I logged onto FetLife, and edited my profile.

I was disappointed to find that their orientation status didn’t have a ‘bi-curious’ option. I thought about selecting ‘heteroflexible’, but in the end, I picked the option that was closest to the truth: ‘Fluctuating/Evolving’. Likewise, I changed my role from ‘Vanilla’ to ‘Exploring’.

Those changes wound up being the easy part. I spent a lot more time updating my list of fetishes. After a dream as wild as that, there were a lot of kinks I needed to add!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Ouch. A story that hot, there should have been a warning in there! Seriously, that was gooooooood. Hopefully that wasn't the end... was it? Because there is a looooot of places this one could go. I'm interested to see where it ends up.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Question is, was Chloe dreaming at all? :) The detailed, slow description make this story so very intense - or simply scorching hot!
pinkey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pinkey »

Soooo hot!!
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Incredible. Can't wait for more in this series!
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

What a fantastic job! Love it!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention],[mention]Mr Underheel[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]pinkey[/mention], [mention]Pseudonym[/mention], Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you all found it so hot!

If you have any questions about the nature of this story, feel free to inquire HERE
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic