GDC #95: One Last Time (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GDC #95: One Last Time (M/F)

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] , [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]mikayluh[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention].

....................................................................................

Golden Dawn Case #95
Arthur L.
Melbourne, Australia

Arthur Leigh's life was coming to an end.

He had just received the news from the doctors, that in order to spare him any more pain, his son Nathan and daughter Sarah had reluctantly agreed to turn off his life support the following day.

Finally faced with the inevitable prospect of his own mortality, Arthur seemed to his large family of children and grandchildren to be in surprisingly high spirits.

He had lived a long, fulfilling life of more than 80 years, the local community adored him just as he cherished all of them, his family had grown into one of the most loving and unbreakable groups a man could ever see, he'd gotten to travel the world and see incredible things...

And yet still, beneath the surface, a deep regret festered in Arthur's old, waning heart.

He'd never been able to say goodbye to his beloved wife Betty...

Never been able to say "I love you" just one last time.

Fifteen years prior, she'd left the house to pick up some milk, and a drunk driver took away Arthur's sweet, darling Betty. There was no warning, no time to reflect or prepare, no time for farewells.

And though he did his best to keep living his life as happily and fully as he could in her memory, Arthur was forever plagued from that day on, that the only love of his life never heard him say goodbye.

The night before his plug was due to be pulled, Arthur's family gathered in his hospital room. One by one, the lovable old man smiled as he was able to comfort, offer wisdom to, and farewell his beloved children and grandkids, most of whom had grown into adults, and all of whom adored their sweet patriarch.

Last of all, was Arthur's firstborn son, Nathan, and his eldest daughter, Sarah. It was with them, his first boy and girl, after all others had left the room, that he shared his last and only regret.

They did their best to reassure him that he couldn't possibly have known what was going to happen to Betty, that after thirty plus years of marriage, she absolutely knew that Arthur loved her.

And while he appreciated their words, Arthur just couldn't shake the feeling that somehow, he would never be at peace, never truly at peace, without that chance to say goodbye...

Later, as Nathan got up to leave, he stopped in his tracks as he realised there was something in his pocket. Turns out he'd forgotten that he had a strange letter with him that he'd meant to show his dad, as although it'd been delivered to Nathan's family's house, it was addressed to Arthur...

It was a very old-looking envelope, like something from the 1940's, and it was complete with one of those old-timey wax seals. It was a golden seal, the symbol of which was a kind of fiery sun, like the kind Arthur had seen when he took his granddaughter Missy to see that Rapunzel film, Tangled.

Opening the envelope, Arthur strained to see what was written on the curious strip of golden foil contained in the letter...

But when he handed it to Nathan, his son erupted into incredulous anger.

It was blank, just golden, shiny, and blank.

Nathan was incensed at the idea that someone was playing pranks on his dying father, but Arthur merely brushed it off, and as he felt his eyes get droopy, asked if Nathan could get Sarah to come back. He wanted his two eldest children to stay with him while he slept.

They were all too happy to oblige, Nate said he would just step outside to make some calls first.

Finally, after a long, confronting day...

Arthur drifted calmly off to sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly, Arthur awoke with a start. A loud noise had stirred him from his peaceful sleep.

The sound of a vintage vinyl record player, playing none other than the song that Arthur and Betty had danced to at their wedding: "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis Presley.

His eyes darting open, Arthur was shocked at how easily he was suddenly able to move, he'd been bedridden for weeks after all...

But that was the least of what surprised him.

He was back in a bedroom he knew all too well: the bedroom of his first home with Betty. The room where they'd consummated their marriage, back when he was strong and fit, a footy player and a carpenter...

Back when she was the most stunning, beautiful girl in all of Australia, though he was still saying that about her even when they were both pushing age sixty.

Arthur couldn't believe his eyes, everything was just how he remembered it. The floral bed covers, the pale cream, freshly painted walls, the record player still graining out Elvis' legendary vocals...

But then, Arthur went to step out of his bed, and he caught a glimpse of his own hand as he approached the wardrobe to open it..

He damn near screamed in surprise. Gone were the wrinkles that he'd become so used to, replaced with smooth, youthful skin. His arms, he realised, felt bigger, stronger, his legs too, now carried him about without the slightest hint of effort.

Throwing the wardrobe doors open to look in the mirror within, Arthur gasped audibly when he was greeted by a familiar face, but one he hadn't seen in decades...

It was him, but much younger, when he was about twenty years old, freshly married to the love of his life and trying to start his own business.

He was handsome again, his jaw chiseled, his hair jet black instead of white, his shirtless frame rippling with muscle.

"What the fu- woah, what the fuck?!"

The rejuvenated man was taken aback by his own voice, no longer raspy or growly, his voice was clear and healthy, it was like someone had turned back the clock on his life, and he had to admit, he was rather enjoying it so far.

Suddenly, the bedroom door opened.

Arthur, stood in front of the wardrobe in naught but his boxers, was immediately taken aback, and tried to reach into the wardrobe for some clothes to make himself look more decent. But there was nothing in there, only the mirror that reflected his rediscovered youth.

"Hey look, sorry whoever you are could you just gimme a sec, I'm not exactly dressed for company!" He called out.

But then, a soft, gentle hand rested upon his hand on the door frame. A hand wearing a golden ring, a ring bearing the same symbol of the sun that adorned the seal of the envelope. But it wasn't the ring that got Arthur's attention...

He knew that touch.

"Oh really? I'd say it depends on the company..." A sweet, sensual voice replied.

A voice he hadn't heard in fifteen years.

The wardrobe door closed, and before Arthur stood a bra-and-undies-clad, beautiful, hourglass-figured young woman with flowing blonde hair, eyes bluer than the ocean, and a bright smile that could make even the worst days on Earth seem wonderful...

"Betty! Oh Betty! My Darling!" Arthur exploded with happiness, he didn't know whether to smile or cry, but without even a second thought he embraced the love of his life, and the husband and wife squeezed each other tightly for what felt like an eternity.

Eternity wouldn't have been long enough for Arthur, the joy in his heart was the most powerful feeling he'd ever experienced.

"You're here, it's you darling! You're here!" Arthur beamed.
"I'm here honey, I've missed you so much! I'm so happy to see you again!" Betty was equally as overjoyed, holding her young, handsome husband like she never wanted to let him go.

Eventually, the couple finally broke apart, and kissed each other like it was their first time all over again.

"This is a dream, isn't it?" Arthur said softly, cupping his life's soft rosy cheeks.

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't darling, I don't care, I'm here with you, and I'm so happy." Betty placed her hands gently on her husband's solid pectoral muscles.

"Say, have you lost weight since I last saw you?" The blonde beauty joked, and the pair laughed adorably.

"Sweetheart, what am I doing here, what are you doing here?" Arthur asked.

"Don't worry about that for now my love..." She took Arthur's hand, and sat down on the edge of the bed. When she did so, in the time it took Arthur to blink, her wrists, ankles, elbows, knees, thighs and breasts were suddenly, and tightly encircled with soft white rope. As well as that, a red bandanna, accompanied by a pair of white lace undies, lay on the bed beside her.

"You remember the first time you tied me up in this room my dear? It was so taboo back then in the 60's, but oh god I've always, always loved being under your control. Letting you gag me so I could only moan, your strong hands tying me so I could only move when you want..." Betty bit her red, lipstick-coated lower lip with pure arousal. Her blue eyes fixated on the man she loved, to whom she had willingly surrendered herself in the bedroom for countless years of marriage.

No longer caring that he was in a dream, Arthur smiled naughtily at his blonde vixen of a wife. "How could I forget? You've always looked gorgeous with ropes encircling your body, my love. Your beautiful face has always been that little bit more perfect when I put a gag over it..."

"Yes... Arthur I want you to make love to me, like we did the first time in this room. Keep me tied tightly, gag me so I can't speak, my body is yours to play with darling. I give myself to you."

The loving couple kissed each other deeply as Arthur picked up the panties on the bed next to his bound, blissfully helpless wife.

"Open wide, sweetheart." He smiled, and she obeyed with a cheeky glint in her eye, moaning deeply as the underwear filled her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmph... Ohmm yhmm..." Betty's moans were like ecstasy to Arthur, truly there was no sweeter sound than those of his wife's arousal. As he folded the bandanna and held it in front of her beautiful face, she giggled adorably, visibly excited to be helpless and gagged.

"Say the magic words love." Arthur grinned with a youthful, pure white smile.

"Hmhmhm" she giggled again "plmmmph gmgg mmmm mmmmphtmmm..." The blonde bombshell mumbled with wide, innocent eyes.

"Good girl" the muscle-bound stud pulled the bandanna firmly back against his loves stuffed lips, watching the material compress her cheeks and further muffle her sweet moaning.

"My god you're beautiful..." He smiled, caressing her cheek with affection after he'd tied a double knot at the back of her neck. "Just so, so beautiful."

"Hmmmm..." She blushed like a rose at her handsome husbands words. Laying herself back flat on the mattress, her suddenly-bare, but voluptuous breasts, jiggling, enticing him to play as she struggled softly against her bonds.

Not missing a beat, the black-haired stud crawled over to her prostrate figure, running his coarse, strong fingers gently over her skin, the ropes binding her only accentuated her gorgeous figure. Arthur took her right breast in his hand and squeezed, while he pursed his lips over Betty's left nipple, sucking it, making it nice and wet... Gently he gnawed away at it with his teeth, while his strong right hand squeezed her other breast even harder. The young, love-struck couple were groaning in absolute pleasure like they'd never felt before.

"Mmmm Ahmmthmmm..." Betty softly moaned her husband's name in ecstasy. "Mmmm... Mmm lmmph ymm..."

Taking a moment to kiss her bandanna-covered, panty-stuffed lips, Arthur replied "I love you too Betty..."

"Open your legs for me sweetheart."

Almost magically, the bonds that had been securing Betty's legs had vanished, and she did as commanded, stretching her legs outward to allow him easy access to her womanhood.

The couple moaned excitedly as Betty felt Arthur's completely rock-solid manhood rub gently against her belly, he was continuing to kiss her gagged lips, working his way back down to her breasts to worship them some more.

He licked his darling wife's nipples like he was enjoying the most delicious sweets in his life. Her magnificent boobs jiggled and pulsated with every touch he made upon them, the rope compressing her skin causing them to bulge like crazy.

Betty had never looked sexier to Arthur... Except then he remembered, yes, she had...

A long time ago.

This was exactly what happened, action for action, when Arthur and Betty consummated their marriage.

He smiled at the thought, still not knowing what was happening, but without a care in the world, Arthur let his actions play out, let his desire for his one true love guide his hand. As he kissed his way down her smooth, ticklish belly, he grinned with arousal, knowing full well what was coming next.

"Tell me what you want, Betty." He whispered to her, pulling down her gag.
"I want you inside me Arthur. Mmmph!"

Just as quickly, he pulled the bandanna back over her mouth, and let himself slide into her wet, wanting womanhood.

"Mmmmmph!!!"
"Ahhh!"

The couple audibly gasped as they became one in the flesh, and Arthur's young, powerful hips began to thrust back and forward, his manhood gliding inside her effortlessly, stimulating every fibre of her being.

As he thrusted Arthur made full use of his hands, continuing to caress her breasts, stroking up and down her voluptuous body, admiring every curve, every inch of Betty's unique, magical body, from her hips to her head, from top to bottom he basked in his wife's beauty.

This wasn't just sex, it was real, raw, passionate love-making.

When she orgasmed the first time, Betty moaned so loud her gag couldn't possibly contain it, her body quaked, her eyes rolled back, and she almost bit Arthur's lips as he kissed her passionately, wildly.

The second time, Arthur was afraid she would faint from pure stimulation and emotional overload, yet still the couple persisted.

The third time, Arthur and Betty collapsed in a sweaty, panting mess. He had rolled over onto the mattress next to her, then suddenly realised her gag and bonds had disappeared. She was still sweaty as hell, her hair matted, her bosom heaving with quick, exhausted deep breaths... But yes, her bonds were gone.

"Oh god... Ohh god..." Betty huffed and puffed.
"That was amazing!" Arthur exclaimed, also exhausted.
"You were amazing!" She grinned naughtily.

Putting his arm around her, Arthur wrapped his beautiful wife up in his big strong arms.

They lay in each others embrace for the longest time, he squeezed her tighter than he ever had before...

Because he had a feeling he knew what was coming next, and he couldn't do it. The moment had nearly arrived, and he couldn't do it.

He would soon have to say goodbye.

"Sweetheart..." Betty whispered softly.

"No." Arthur declared.

"It's time my love." She tried to break the embrace, but he locked his powerful arms around her waist even tighter, refusing to let go.

"No..." He repeated.

"I'm sorry, but I can't stay here..." Betty nestled her forehead against his. Tears were forming in Arthur's eyes.

"Please, no!" He begged.

"Don't leave me again!" He sobbed.

Suddenly his arms enclosed around nothing but empty air, and Betty now stood at the end of the bed, in front of the closed bedroom door, she was fully clothed in none other than her white wedding dress... The golden ring around her finger seemed to be shining brighter than ever, as though struck by sunlight.

"Betty, stay with me darling please!" Arthur, now also clothed in his sharp black wedding tuxedo, launched himself off the bed and gathered her up in his arms "I've missed you for so long! I can't lose you again! I ca- I ca-...!"

Arthur had never cried so desperately in his life.

Betty returned his hug, so tightly, then lifted his head to face her with a serene, peaceful smile.

"It's ok Arthur, shhhhhh... It's ok... I know why we were brought here, I know what it is you want, what you've wanted to say all these years..."

She took his hands, and kissed him gently.

"You haven't lost me, you never did. I'm not going anywhere you can't follow, my love. I'll be waiting for you when your time comes."

"I...I know..." Arthur began to calm down, his tears slowly subsiding. "I just can't do it."

"Yes you can, it's why you're here darling..."

"It's ok...

"Say it."

"Goodbye, Betty."

"Goodbye, Arthur."

"I love you more than anything."

"I know, I always knew, and I always loved you too."

Sharing a final kiss, Arthur watched as Betty stepped through the doorway, and with a weight lifted from his heart, he watched it close again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arthur Leigh passed away the next day, surrounded by all the ones he loved, at age 85. His family all noted that he seemed happier on that final day of his life than he had in 15 years.

He said his farewells to every single one of them. Nathan Leigh, the last to hear Arthur speak, stated that his father told him in his final moments:

"Your mother's waiting for me son, and I promise, we'll be waiting for you too"

....................................................................................

(GDP New Evidence Attachment: Intercepted Audio Transmission: Source Unknown)

"This was a particularly dangerous effort, I trust you know that. Establishing that connection could have gone horribly wrong."

"I told you already, if it had, I would have accepted full responsibility. Besides, we were successful."

"We could only help him on his final day, I hope it was worth it."

"Every life we change is worth it my friend, no matter how much, no matter how late. All the work we do is important."

"Keeping the darkness at bay..."

"Yes, one life at a time... To a New Dawn."

"To a New Dawn brother."

Case File Closed
Last edited by TayDay95 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I'm not crying, you're crying!

I... I don't know what to say. But I'll try.
That was all the things I've come to expect from your writing - well-crafted, wonderful characters, so fucking sexy it burns... and on top of all that, that has to be one of the, if not THE most moving piece of writing I've read on this forum. Of the countless diamonds I've come across, this is the fucking Cullinan.

Bravo.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago I'm not crying, you're crying!

I... I don't know what to say. But I'll try.
That was all the things I've come to expect from your writing - well-crafted, wonderful characters, so fucking sexy it burns... and on top of all that, that has to be one of the, if not THE most moving piece of writing I've read on this forum. Of the countless diamonds I've come across, this is the fucking Cullinan.

Bravo.
Damn, well I'm likewise lost for words mate haha. Thank you so much for this comment. Honestly though [mention]TomYi[/mention] deserves a great big chunk of credit for this story, as I never would've even come up with this plot if not for his incredible multi-story premise :D

I always appreciate your feedback NotSeen, missed ya bro :) :)
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Way to go with this contribution, Taylor! Death is a topic that I was reluctant to include, but I'm glad that someone did. Thanks for this!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago Way to go with this contribution, Taylor! Death is a topic that I was reluctant to include, but I'm glad that someone did. Thanks for this!
Yeah you know me Tom, I don't hold back when it comes to the sensitive topics haha.

Glad you enjoyed it, and again, a massive thank you for creating such a great concept! 😁
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Holy fuck! That is a very special story. I don't think I've ever read something like this in this page. Thank you, I'm speechless, This is some quality writing!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wow this story is jewel. Plain and simple. It nearly broke my heart, reading it. Arthurs Reunion with his beloved wife was so well written. Their feelings, the emotions of Arthur and Betty. And the End was truly touching, [mention]TayDay95[/mention] !
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 2 years ago Holy fuck! That is a very special story. I don't think I've ever read something like this in this page. Thank you, I'm speechless, This is some quality writing!
I'm truly humbled by your kind words Fabian, thank you very much! 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Wow this story is jewel. Plain and simple. It nearly broke my heart, reading it. Arthurs Reunion with his beloved wife was so well written. Their feelings, the emotions of Arthur and Betty. And the End was truly touching, @TayDay95 !
Thank you so much Caesar, I poured my heart and soul into writing this. It's always a pleasure receiving positive comments from a writer of your calibre 😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic