RAQUEL'S PREDICAMENTS 2 - F/F - Chapter 7 - ALONE WITH MAUI

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

RAQUEL'S PREDICAMENTS 2 - F/F - Chapter 7 - ALONE WITH MAUI

Post by Switcher1313 »

RAQUEL'S PREDICAMENTS 2

Chapter 1 – On the Floor

The hallway was lit by a series of side lamps. The floor was polished wood. The wood was streaked with several wet spots as if a mop had been dragged across it. If one were to follow the wet tracks, one would find a body.

The body is magnificent, clad only in white panties and bra. The woman has been stripped down to her bare necessities. One will immediately notice the flawless chocolate brown skin burnished to a sheen by the sweat coating her body because of her exertions.

Her wrists have been bound and cinched with an ample amount of rope palm-to-palm. More rope welded her arms together just above the elbows. Her ankles have been similarly tied as were her thighs just above the knees. Her lovely face was almost completely hidden. Cloth had been jammed into her mouth and sealed in with a thin cloth tightly tied around her head. Her eyes are sealed with a broad strip of cloth.

Her mobility was further restricted by a length of rope connecting her wrists to her ankles leaving her in a (fortunately) not-too-stringent hogtie.

Her name is Raquel and she is quite helpless.

“Ungh! These ropes are really tight! How in heaven’s name do I find that thing?” thought the helpless girl.

She had an incredible task before her. There were two objects somewhere in the long expanse of the hallway floor. Her fate depends on what she finds first. If she finds the knife, she will be freed. If she finds the silken bandanna first, her captivity continues.

Groping blindly with her fingers and toes, Raquel writhes, squirms and struggles. She hopes that she can find the knife first so she can earn her freedom.

Furthermore, there was a time limit. She had 30 minutes to find or touch either object at which time, her fate was to be decided. She had no idea how long she still had. Fail to find any of the items and she had been promised more torment.

“Damnit! I have a one-in-three chance of winning this! Gotta find that knife,” thought Raquel.

She was lying sideways on the floor now. Her legs and arms twitched and struggled in an uncoordinated rhythm. Her hands wriggled, questing for the knife.

“Mmmmh!” was all the sound that Raquel could make as she flopped the other way. The sweat ran down her almost-nude body in trickles now, wetting the floor.

---

What will happen to Raquel?

A - She finds the knife
B - She finds the bandanna
C- She doesn't find either one
Last edited by Switcher1313 2 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Oooh, more Raquel! Me like. I think I'll vote B - no reason why her 'fun' should end this soon...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

B it is - it would be a shame if Raquel gets freed to soon :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

C - let's make it failure all round!
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

I'm going to go with C as well.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – Paying the Price

“Buzzzzzz!”

Raquel flinched at the sound. It meant that her 30 minutes were up. She had not found the knife or bandanna.

The cloth blindfold was removed and Raquel blinked at the suddenly bright lights in the hallway. Her eyes beheld a curvy and lovely woman of Oriental cast, clad in a form-fitting nylon track suit. Her long hair was done in a high ponytail. She stood up, poised and balanced shaking her head.

“Tsk! Ah Raquel! You have failed your task! And you were so close to the knife!” said Karen pointing to just above Raquel’s head. Twisting her head and body, Raquel groaned behind the gag, realizing she was but inches from being freed. She slumped in her bonds, defeated and excited at the same time.

One thing sped into her mind: TORMENT! What was it going to be, she wondered.

Karen freed Raquel’s long legs from the ropes and the latter stretched gratefully flexing her feet and toes. Karen savoured the spectacle of Raquel’s bare legs bending and straightening, the muscles flexing beneath the lovely chocolate brown skin. She then lifted up her prisoner, clipped a leash to the collar around Raquel’s neck and pulled her along. Raquel could only stagger behind her captor, feeling the circulation renew itself in her lower limbs.

They entered a room that Raquel knew too well. Indirect lighting gave off a red glow. A singe spotlight shone on a stool in the middle of the room—THE SCARLET ROOM!

“Have a seat, dear!” said Karen as she plopped her prisoner onto the stool. To her consternation, Karen pulled up a sturdy metal pole behind Raquel inserting it between her bound wrists and elbows before locking it in place. Raquel found that the pole had been locked to the stool immediately rendering her immobile.

“How do you like my quick assembly bondage stool? Quite a time-saver eh?” chuckled Karen.

Now, Karen went about securing Raquel’s ankles to the legs of the stool keeping her legs wide apart. More rope was wound above and below her knees to insure that she could not close her legs. Looking down, Raquel noticed that the stool was split in the middle. For what sinister purpose would that be?

Raquel then gasped as her bra was pulled down exposing her small but shapely breasts. She groaned as nipple clamps captured her nipples. Pain flashed through her and then subsided to a dull ache. This seemed to activate Raquel’s nether regions and she could feel herself getting wet at the humiliating position and torment being inflicted on her.

And then Raquel understood the need for the split on her seat. It was shaped to accommodate a vibrating wand that touched her sensitive spot through the thin material of her panties.

Raquel made protesting noises through the gag but was cut off as the wand vibrated to life. She flung her head back and let out with a long moan. The vibrations were low but it took her by surprise.

“I figured that would catch your attention, my dear prisoner! But wait, there’s more!” said Karen as she attached a metal chain to Raquel’s nipple clamps. The chain was long enough to touch the vibrator’s tip. When the chain touched the device, it transmitted the vibrations to the clamps. Raquel writhed in her bondage from the vibrator assaulting her hidden slit, but this caused the chain to touch the vibrator, tormenting her sensitive nipples.

“The vibrations will increase in strength and duration, my dear! I hope you enjoy!” said Karen as she slipped into the darkness seemingly leaving the prisoner alone.

The vibrations intensified a notch eliciting a groan and fresh struggling from Raquel.

“OMG! This is insidious! If I don’t move, my nipples will be spared, but this vibrator won’t leave me alone! Ooooh! It’s getting more intense! How long can I hold out?” wondered the helpless girl.

Long minutes ticked by as the vibrator increased its merciless pace. By now, Raquel was trembling and sweating from the torment. Her lovely body glistened with a thin sheen of sweat.

She was sure that she was about to come, when suddenly the vibrations stopped!

“Nnnnoooo! I was so close!” shrieked Raquel in her mind. Her body craved release and she was cruelly being denied it! She squirmed uselessly and helplessly in her bonds hoping Karen would come back and finish her off.

----

Does Karen finish Raquel off?

A - Yes
B - No

Tell me what you think.

[mention]NotSeen[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]RiggerTom[/mention]
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

This time I'll pick A. Let poor Raquel have some relief - I'm sure Karen has plenty of torment in store for her still...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago This time I'll pick A. Let poor Raquel have some relief - I'm sure Karen has plenty of torment in store for her still...
Agreed :) A it is!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Interesting. I like it. But I must vote A also. For I’m sure it’s only the beginning of Raquel’s torment
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

B, always B!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Damn! You guys are not making this easy! :) Lets see what happens next...
TklToy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TklToy »

B... very long long time for B!
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

As much as Raquel might appreciate A, there's no fun in ending the torment so soon. Gonna have to go with B
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Alone, helpless and on the edge, Raquel waited miserably hoping Karen would come back soon.

Karen came back, sauntering back still clad in her form-hugging outfit.

“Are we having fun yet?” she started, then noticed the pained look on Raquel’s face. She checked the wand and shook her head ruefully.

“Oh, the batteries died down! Sorry about that dear! Here, let Auntie Karen take care of you!” said Karen as she removed Raquel’s gag and set aside the deactivated wand.

Walking behind her captive, Karen started fondling the lovely brown breasts noticing the nipples turning hard. Her hands roamed all over the almost-naked beauty’s helpless body even as Raquel writhed and moaned.

Looking up at her captor, Raquel pleaded, “Please, Karen, please let me cum!”

Karen did not answer but clamped one gloved hand over Raquel’s mouth. Raquel smelled the aroma of fresh leather and then she felt one gloved hand caressing her open and vulnerable slit. She groaned appreciatingly even as Karen looked at her glove, now glistening with her prisoner’s moistness.

Pulling off the glove with her teeth, Karen’s bare hand went back down to Raquel’s crotch and one finger slowly insinuated itself into the moist recesses of Raquel’s needy womanhood.

“Mmmooooh!” was all Raquel could say through the hand clamped over her mouth.

“Yes, dear, you will get more!” assured Karen as she fingered the helpless girl slowly, feeling her body tremble and writhe beneath her control. She gradually sped up the pace until Raquel was struggling against her bonds.

Finally, Karen whispered, “Cum for me, now!”

Letting go of Raquel’s mouth, she let out with a loud “Aaaaauuuugh!” Raquel then slumped in her chair, shuddering with the blissful impact of her orgasms.

Chapter 3 – It Takes Two to Tangle

The bed was huge, made from sturdy metal, its mattress thick and covered with black and red satin. The bed frame offered many places to bind a hapless prisoner.

Today, there were two captives on the bed. One had a long and lean body with lovely chocolate brown skin. The other was petite, rounded, shapely with alabaster skin. Both were as naked as the day they were born.

Their naked bodies were bound similarly with turns of rope. Raquel was tied with white rope and Maui was bound with black cord. The colors contrasted well with their skin color. Their wrists were tied palm-to-palm behind them. More rope was wound around their arms and bodies fashioned as a chest harness that would highlight and stimulate their breasts. A crotchrope ran firmly between their legs providing more pleasant distractions. Their bare legs were tied at ankles, calves and thighs. A length of rope tied off to their chest harness from their ankles bent their legs into a hogtie. Their mouths were sealed with big and red ballgags.

“You both look delicious! Now, you know the deal. Escape in 30 minutes and you can have your wicked way with me or else I will do what I want with you! See you later!” chuckled Karen as she left her two prisoners spotlighted in the Scarlet Room.

The two prisoners lay on their sides and looked at each other before they started struggling and grunting into their gags, hoping to find a way to escape.

-----

What should happen next?

A - The two prisoners fail their task and end up being tortured by Karen
B - The two prisoners escape and exact vengeance on Karen

[mention]TklToy[/mention]
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

A. Waaaay too early for turning the tables...
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

I agree, far too early for a switch. A
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A it is :) Pay Back can wait a bit longer :)
TklToy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TklToy »

A... payback after more torment!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

The minutes stretched endlessly as the two naked prisoners continued their struggle. A thin film of sweat coated their bodies with a sheen that seemed to accentuate their helplessness. Nothing but grunts, moans and groans could be heard.

Suddenly, Maui’s legs sprang free as the knots connecting her ankles to her chest harness unraveled. With some mobility restored, Maui rolled over to Raquel and they now went back to back. Raquel blindly groped for some knots to untie, knowing that, once free, Maui could untie her.

Raquel called for Maui to hold still, but her speech was muffled by the big red ball in her mouth, but Maui seemed to understand as she stayed still. Finally, Raquel’s questing fingers seemed to find purchase on the knots binding Maui’s wrists and she worked frantically. Maui could feel her wrist bonds loosen and then her arms sprang apart.

Working quickly, Maui squirmed out of the ropes holding her torso prisoner and quickly untied her legs. All she was left wearing was the crotchrope. She glanced at the still-bound Raquel, who was motioning with her head to untie her.

Maui removed her gag, worked her jaws and said, “Now why rush, girl? I think we got plenty of time!”

Raquel’s eyes widened in surprise as Maui lay beside her and started touching and fondling her nude body. Despite her wish to be freed, Raquel couldn’t help but moan as Maui pawed her exposed breasts and found her crotchroped slit. Maui twanged the sodden rope giggling naughtily.

Raquel moaned but again nodded frantically and squirmed, signifying her wish to be freed.

“Oh, all right! Just give me a few minutes here!” pouted Maui. She bent down to untie the hogtie rope and had succeeded in untying Raquel’s ankles when suddenly, a black-clad arm encircled her neck pulling her off Raquel.

“Aha!” crowed Karen, “Time’s up! Really, Maui, you could have freed Raquel quickly but your selfishness and lack of urgency have doomed the both of you! Now come with me!”

The petite girl could do little against Karen’s strength and skill as she was pulled away from the struggling Raquel.

---

Maui soon found herself bound in a very humiliating position. She was seated on the bed tied against one end of the bed with ropes wrapped around her. Her arms were stretched to the sides, fettered generously with ropes running from her wrists up to her forearms and upper arms. More ropes squeezed her ample breasts together. A ballgag was tightly strapped to cover her mouth.

Worse, her legs were tied wide apart. She could not close them thanks to rope binding her thighs to the sturdy frame of the bed. She sat on the bed, with her hairless crotch fully exposed.

Meanwhile, Raquel stood to one side of the bed. Her upper body was still tied as before. The crotchrope still split her pussy. But now, Karen was attaching a panel gag to cover her mouth. Not only did the panel gag have a penis attachment intruding into Raquel’s mouth but it also had a phallus protruding from the other side.

Karen finished tightening the straps of the gag and shoved the helplessly gagged girl onto the bed.

“Now, Raquel, I think Maui deserves some payback for not working fast enough, eh? So, you just crawl onto the bed and use that cock sticking out of your mouth to stab her with,” chuckled Karen.

Raquel climbed onto the bed with some difficulty and clumsily positioned herself. She went between Maui’s spread legs and slowly inserted the fake phallus into the waiting orifice. Raquel eventually found her rhythm and she was soon driving the flesh-colored dildo into the helpless Maui’s most tender spot.

Maui’s hands curled and uncurled as she felt herself penetrated. The unsteady and unpredictable rhythm of the dildo brought forth sounds of mixed pleasure and agony from Maui’s gagged mouth.

“Pick up the pace there!” said Karen as she slapped Raquel’s exposed backside eliciting a muffled squeal from the bound captive. Raquel did her best to comply and Maui writhed under the slow and punishing teasing of her very wet slit.

Then, Karen, pulled down her tight black pants and went onto the bed. She stood over the two captives, savouring the spectacle and then removed Maui’s gag.

“I need to feel that tongue and mouth of yours, Maui!” said Karen before she grabbed Maui’s hair and shoved her face into her waiting slit. Maui opened her mouth reflexively and soon her tongue was doing its job and Karen groaned in delight.

The three women made sounds that seemed to blend into each other and then Karen said, “Don’t you dare cum before me Maui or you will regret it!” Unfortunately, Maui had a big lead and was well on her way towards her own climax. Still, she valiantly tried to bring Karen off. However, it was like a switch being thrown as Maui let out with a loud groan and squeal as she orgasmed.

Karen now looked down on the panting Maui with anger and disappointment in her eyes.

[mention]TklToy[/mention]

What should happen next dear readers?

A - Maui receives punishment from Karen
B - Maui receives punishment from Raquel
C - Maui is punished by both Karen and Raquel
D - Maui and Raquel receive punishment from Karen
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Just stumbled upon this and holy moly I’m glad I did! This is really hot and enjoyable so far.

Gotta go with option D
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I'd say D, too - with the caveat that Maui should get a bit more punishment than Raquel. Disobeying a direct order from the mistress should have consequences, after all.
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

Definitely voting D. Maybe some predicament bondage where they have to punish each other?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago Just stumbled upon this and holy moly I’m glad I did! This is really hot and enjoyable so far.

Gotta go with option D
Thank you [mention]TightsBound[/mention]. I'm glad you're enjoying my humble story.
TklToy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TklToy »

Voting D!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic