The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Lost Scrolls: Chapter 116 (01.04.2024) (FFFF/FFF/ MM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are the most clever Grand Master, @Caesar73. I did not expect that you could slip a tug into this chapter. But you did and did it well. You continue to build the suspense.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Another great chapter with hints on what might come.
Well done!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Anna recovers and no doubt plans her moves....

Chris and the rest of the crew make their way across the desert....

Anck-Sun-Amun plans revenge....

The Pharoah makes wedding plans....

All we know is that these plans will not all go smoothly....

A reckoning is on the horizon I cannot wait!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

By the way, @Caesar73, congratulations. You passed another milestone. On November 5, 2023, The Lost Scrolls passed 200,000 views at 8:46 PM EST. This is a significant accomplishment on your part.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 5 months ago By the way, @Caesar73, congratulations. You passed another milestone. On November 5, 2023, The Lost Scrolls passed 200,000 views at 8:46 PM EST. This is a significant accomplishment on your part.
Thank you for your kind words @GreyLord - thank you to all readers and commenters. @mrjones2009 sums up succinctly what is happening now in the desert and what might happen in the future. We follow converging roads. And when they meet... I leave it to your imagination. Chris and her crew will be facing challenges along their way as will Anna in her gilded cage. And their might be players we have not met so far. The next chapter shall be online next Sunday.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @Shotrow @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk

Chapter 91

“A Game of Thrones II”

The next day: In the Western Desert, around 1000 PM:

Chris stared at the Horizon: In the distance she could make out their next destination: According to Hetepheres – and confirmed by Shana – and the research Sophie, Evie and Birte had done those were the remains of a Roman Fort: Why the Romans had chosen this place besides its strategic importance? The Fortress was built to cover an Oasis with a small pond.

And Chris could not deny it: The chance of having a bath and washing off the dust and dirt of almost three days in the desert was most welcome “Thinking about a bath?” The Black Lady broke her out of her Reverie “Surely I would not complain” the blonde smiled “Me neither” the Canadian grinned “We could bath together!” “And I thought you have found a new play mate” Chris raised her eyebrows “It never hurts to cultivate multiple options” the Masterthief shrugged “If you change your mind? Let me know” The pianist nodded “I will” and looked again at the Ruins.

They had made good progress so far, but Chris harbored no illusions: There would be challenges along the way. None of them realized that they were being watched from behind the crest of a dune not far from the Oasis.

As they rode through the dilapidated Gate of the ancient fortress Hayley looked around “You don´t believe how much I will enjoy a jump in that pond” Kirsty smiled “Believe me I do, I feel the same – but compared to Afghanistan we are quite comfortable” Hayley nodded. She was intrigued. Normally Kirsty was nobody to regal her audience with stories of her exploits in Afghanistan.

That she mentioned it was seldom. Hayley remembered only too well when they had revisited Kirsty´s birth place in rural Norfolk, where she had grown up, the troubled eldest daughter of a dysfunctional family.

It had needed the Army, Afghanistan, and Elizabeth Crawford to straighten her out. Kirsty had left the Armed Forced on a bitter note. After she had declined her Commanding Officer´s attempts to get her in the sack resolutely by breaking his nose, her CO had ruined her Career. Only a few months ago Kirsty had gotten the recognition she deserved.

Queen Elizabeth had decorated her with England´s highest order for valour on the Battle Field, the Victoria Cross several months before her Her Royal Majesty had passed peacefully at her beloved Balmoral. The day after Elizabeth II had decorated Kirsty with the VC at a reception at Windsor had been the last time they had seen Anna. And now they were here in the Egyptian Desert to avenge the Russian. The Commissioner's daughter shook her head: Hayley focused on the present.

The American looked at the two beige cocoons swinging gently between the two dromedaries carrying each

The Team had established a certain routine by now: Feeding the animals, erecting the tents, posting guards – and taking care of their unwilling companions “Should we treat them to a bath in the pond too? Hayley smiled “I leave the choice to you ladies!” Chris tone was neutral “but one thing: Nobody goes alone for a bath” Chris had grown serious “One enjoys the bath, the other one guards her”

Natasha smiled “Of course revered leader!” The pianist decided to ignore the comment but vowed to have a serious conversation with the Russian, one that would involve corporeal punishment.

The Western Desert: The Palace:

Anna awaited the Grand Vizier in her study. When the sun rays of the eastern sun filtered through the curtains of her bedroom, she had felt relaxed - and for the first time since she had woken up in this gilded cage – really rested: In body and in mind. She had donned exercise clothes and done her morning routine.

Anna would have preferred to run her usual 10 Kilometres – but did the next best thing: Tai Chi, sit ups and such. She even risked push ups, despite the barely healed wound above her left breast. Anna gritted her teeth and pulled through. After fifty she was sweating profusely. She felt though considerably better than the day before.

And so Merit found her comfortably reclined on her bed and studying the Tablet the Grand Vizier had left her yesterday “Morning Merit” Anna smiled and the Egyptian thought that her Mistress looked well rested “I will serve breakfast now Anna!” Merit said brightly “You do that! – and Merit?” her Lady in Waiting already on her way out turned on her heel “Yes Anna?” “Thank you” the violinist said sincerely “What you did yesterday night helped me very much” The young Egyptian smiled warmly and blushed a bit “This was nothing” she demurred “No, it was a lot” Anna stated firmly – and smiled “Bring the Coffee – black and strong!”

When the Grand Vizier was shown in by Merit later in the Grand Duchesses Study he found her sitting behind her working desk concentrated reading the tablet. Ramose was surprised how quickly the Russian had adapted to her circumstances.

Elegantly she rose and walked around the desk. This time though she did not use the desk as support but stood in the middle of the room “Your Excellency” she acknowledged him with a slight nod of her head and a smile which reached her dark eyes.

“Your Grace” the Grand Vizier returned formally “The Son of Horus conveys his best wishes and hopes Your Grace´s accommodations are to your liking “They are, please convey my heartfelt thanks to the Son of Horus, may he live a million years” she bowed slightly.

“So you familiarized yourself with custom and protocol” Ramose observed “I did” the Russian smiled “But I guess this is not just a social call Your Excellency” Anna´s tone was light, but the Grand Vizier noticed an undertone “Your Grace I have come to walk you through tomorrow´s protocol” Anna nodded “Of course, but before we do that, you may answer some questions of mine”

Ramose found this was not just a request: This was an order. He nodded slightly “Ask” “You cannot tell me where I am?” Anna smiled “You are in the Western Desert” the Grand Vizier obviously did not want to say more “I understand” Anna graced him with a coy smile “But you understand I had to ask – adjusting to these circumstances is difficult” she added freely.

The Grand Vizier just nodded and waited for her next question, the Russian's face was serious now, even cold, and her dark eyes drilled into his like arrows “Did Chris survive the bomb blast?” her stern tone made it clear she expected an honest answer. Her dark eyes, her expression, and her posture conveyed the message clearly enough “Spare me any crap!”

“As my sources tell me Christine von der Marwitz is alive and well, she was only slightly injured” “She hides it well but she is enormously relieved” Ramose thought to himself. Keen observer he was he had registered the slight relaxation of Romanova´s body “Interesting”

“You have other questions your Grace?” he enquired politely “Yes” Anna smiled “As exquisite as these accommodations are” she made an all-encompassing gesture with her left arm “I would enjoy a walk outside – fresh air”

“As long as you have not been formally recognized by the Royal Court as Pharaoh´s Great Royal Wife you are confined to this wing of the Palace” he made a gesture with his hand as Anna wanted to voice her objections “But part of this wing is a secluded small Park, you can walk there outside whenever you wish” The Russian nodded “That would be perfect”

Ramose noticed that she seemed to make a mental note before she posed her next question “Your Excellency I am a Musician, Music is my life – I wonder if somewhere in this place a violin could be found” – this time she smiled warmly.

The Grand Vizier nodded “That will be done Your Grace” Formally Anna replied “Thank you, this will be all”.

They sat down at the table in the Corner of her Study “You wanted to walk me through the Ceremony tomorrow?” Anna smiled and looked the Grand Vizier directly in the eye as she crossed her right leg above the left. The Hem of her dress glided back and graced the Politician with an unobstructed view of her right dangling sandaled foot: The toe rings glittered and Ramose´s Gaze glided across Anna´s perfectly pedicured toes.

His Gaze glided higher, rested on her bosom for a split second and their eyes met. A coy smile crossed Anna´s lips “Men are so predictable” To know that the cool and controlled Politician was not entirely immune to her charms could be useful - she filed that information away for later use – aloud she said “Why don´t we do it this way? I tell you what I have learned – and you correct me, if I make any mistakes Your Excellency?”

Again that warm smile reached her eyes “Of course Your Grace! Begin then!” Ramose nodded. He was curious if the Grand Duchesse had done her homework. He had to admit the Russian was difficult to read. She hid her emotions, her true feelings well. But Ramose loved a challenge.

And Anna recited the Protocol for tomorrow´s ceremony from memory only. All steps, all prayers …. Flawlessly - Ramose did not have to correct her once. Against his will he was impressed “That was very good Your Grace” he acknowledged with a polite nod “You have done your homework well”

“As a professional musician it is easy for me to learn and memorize” Anna demurred – and blushed slightly “But thank you” she added lightly.

After the Grand Vizier had left Merit beamed at Anna “That went very well, didn´t it?” Anna loved the enthusiasm of her Lady in Waiting “It did not go bad” she smiled “What do we have for Lunch?”

Merit smiled: “Something called “Borscht?” Crestfallen Anna looked at the Egyptian “Now I know you are pulling my leg Merit!” The Russian scolded her Lady in Waiting playfully. Borscht in the middle of the desert .... right.

After Lunch:

The Grand Vizier was true to his word: Two hours after lunch a messenger brought a wooden box. With trembling fingers Anna opened it and a broad smile crossed her features like a sun ray: On a silken cushion lay a violin case and a bow – and the utensils any violinist needed to take care of his or hers instrument.

Carefully Anna took the case and the bow out of the box and opened the case: In it lay a beautifully kept instrument “A Guarneri” she whispered softly with delight and let her hands glide over the instrument´s body “A real Guarneri!” Carefully she took the instrument out of its case – and stroked above the chords. Fragile tones filled the chamber. To her ultimate surprise it was perfectly tuned.

With some astonishment, her Lady in Waiting watched as her Mistress made her preparations to play. Merit had never before someone heard playing the violin – and she had seen the expression on Anna´s face as she let her fingers glide above the strings: An childlike enthusiasm – and for a moment all care was gone from her mistress' face:

She was just Anna in that moment, Anna the violinist. Not the soon to be Great Royal Wife, not the Investigator, not the Grand Duchesse. No, she was just Anna in the Moment she set the bow on the string and started to play …. the warm radiant tone captured Merit´s heart. And she watched fascinated as Anna´s body moved in rhythm with the music – it was a stern, austere music, the young Egyptian did not know it, but Anna played Handel´s Sarabande in D-minor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOLQd_pUbxs

Anna kicked her Sandals off. Right now she welcomed the coolness of the tiles under her bare soles. She felt connected to the Earth, to the world. The Russian loved Handel, his ability to capture feelings, emotions into music. And so the Sarabande did.

The music mirrored all the Emotions Anna felt. But the austere musical form of the Sarabande demanded strict discipline too. Tatiana Nikolajeva, her former teacher murdered by Anck-Sun-Amun´s Second in Command with the Violin String of Anna´s Stradivari had instilled that discipline in her. It had become second nature “Discipline is important Anna Romanova!” she heard her old teacher saying as she played “Violin playing consists of common sense, heart, and technical resources. All three should be equally developed. Without common sense you are a fiasco, without technique an amateur, without heart a machine. The profession does have its hazards” A smiled curled her lips as she played […]

Automatically Anna´s fingers found the notes ….. a fleeting stream of pictures flooded her mind … and from Handel she switched to something modern, a song which captured her current mood perfectly, John Miles´ “Music” – she knew the lyrics by heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF6mk2Sq4yY

Music was my first love
And it will be my last
Music of the future
And music of the past
To live without my music
Would be impossible to do
In this world of troubles
My music pulls me through

Music was my first love
And it will be my last
Music of the future
And music of the past
And music of the past
And music of the past

Music was my first love
And it will be my last
Music of the future
And music of the past
To live without my music
Would be impossible to do
In this world of troubles
My music pulls me through

“Yes” Anna was certain “My music pulls me through” – and began to improvise over the refrain of this song, let herself be just carried away. Away from the Egyptian Desert to her friends. Chris´ face popped into her mind, Kate …..

And Merit stood there and listened …. in awe and admiration. She felt that something important was happening. And even if she didn´t know it: In this moment Grand Duchesse Anna Alexandrovna Romanova ensnared her heart and soul. She would do anything for the woman with the shimmering dark hair, who could make such wonderful music.
Last edited by Caesar73 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Amongst many other most beautiful details in this calm chapter: perfectly selected pieces of music! Very satisfying! Love to read - and to listen!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 5 months ago Amongst many other most beautiful details in this calm chapter: perfectly selected pieces of music! Very satisfying! Love to read - and to listen!
I cannot top what @Nainur said, @Caesar73. You wrote a most satisfying chapter. Thank you.
Spy Task Force Completed
algebrauk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by algebrauk »

An early bonus chapter, thanks @Caesar73 and great to see Anna find herself lost in her music for the first time in an age.

The choice of 'Music' by John Miles - who hailed from my neck of the woods here in north east England - was fantastic too.

Encore!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I love the details you use in your writing, and in this case I mean the way Anna reacts after the news that Chris is fine, and the way it is being noticed by the Grand Vizier. Or the Lady in waiting noticing how Anna reacts to playing the violin. These wonderful details makes this a story so exceptional.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Anna is playing this like a game of chess. Checking the layout of the board and the limits of her movement, while subtly arranging the pieces on the board.

Wonderfully done.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

When you play The Game of Thrones, you win or you die....

Nice chapter building and layering. What happens next will be interesting.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Superb as ever. Building to a very exciting climax, i've NO doubt about that!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Bravo, bravo, excellent as always @Caesar73 and as a proud Geordie I have to applaud you choice of musical interlude
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 5 months ago I love the details you use in your writing, and in this case I mean the way Anna reacts after the news that Chris is fine, and the way it is being noticed by the Grand Vizier. Or the Lady in waiting noticing how Anna reacts to playing the violin. These wonderful details makes this a story so exceptional.
Thank you @slackywacky and all other commentators :) And Readers :)The scenes you referred to I find important because they allow us to see behind Anna´s facade she upholds at the moment and get a glimpse of Anna´s character. The moments where she can really be herself, they are rare right now. The Russian is on enemies territory and must watch her every step. I think that she harbours no illusions about the Grand Vizier - but having him as her ally, using his dislike for the High Priestess or his interest in Anna the Woman could be no doubt useful in this Pool of Sharks.

The Question is: Will Chris arrive in time and how should the rescue party prevail against a foe with such vast ressources - who is cruel and cunning? The next Chapter due on Wednesday or Thursday might shed some light on that.

@Bandit666 I am glad you like my musical choices - I try to choose the Music in a way that says something about a character, her emotional state. The quote attributed in this chapter to Anna´s old teacher is a quote of the famous Pianist Vladimir Horowitz, I just adapted.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @Shotrow @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk

Chapter 92

“Medjai”

The Western Desert: Roman Fort:

Shana Al Amari had to admit that she enjoyed the prospects of having a bath in the pond “Any nonsense and I burry you in the sand” The Dark Lady had told the gone rogue Egyptian Police Woman and her fellow captive sternly though. Next to the Thief stood a tall athletic black haired woman, Shana did not know. Her gaze made Shana shiver. Who was she?

“We shall drown her” the unknown woman smiled at the Masterthief, as if talking about dinner “You will behave” the Canadian stated sternly and faced the two captives “Chris von der Marwitz is a big softie in her heart – I am not” Sarah McKenzie paused “If I think about it? She isn´t a softie any more – thanks to you”

The thief smiled ominously at the two Captives. Your master and you have no Idea what you have done – but at the end of the day you will know” The black-haired woman graced Shana and Hetepheres with a long stern and hard look “Chris is a beautiful soul, but you miscreants opened the Gates to her dark side” Hetepheres mumbled something in her gag “The spoiled child disagrees” McKenzie scoffed, closing the distance with to quick steps. Her face was only centimetres away from Hetepheres´ Her body radiated power in waves.

“Let me tell you something rich kid – it is not out of kindness that you are still alive. I know for a fact that Chris works hard every day not to follow her thirst for revenge. Do you know how often she had stood up in the nights since Anna´s murder, her wakizashi in her hand and murder in her heart? She stared at Shana then at Hetepheres her bottomless black eyes two hot coals “I admire her for that discipline – I would have cut your throats long ago and left you in the desert a feast for the vultures! Compared to Chris´ my soul is as dark as a coal mine”

The Black Lady starred the two captives down. So intense was her gaze that Shana and Hetepheres broke eye contact and starred at their feet. Only to evade those dark eyes.

The Canadian looked them up and down “You pity me. You think you serve a noble cause” The black haired Woman stepped forward till her face was centimetres away from Shana´s. The Egyptian felt the heat of the other woman´s body.

But worse were those dark eyes. Deep and bottomless wells. Shana saw no feelings there, no mercy “Pray that Chris gives in to her dark side. She will end you quickly. Chris is chivalrous to a fault – I am not” Sarah McKenzie scoffed “You have no idea what you have done. Anna had more honour in her little toe than you in your big head”

The Thief turned to Natasha “Let us make that two bitches ready for a bath –they stink!”

The Russian smiled at the Canadian and bowed slightly “Of course Mistress”

Natasha “inspected” the two Captives. Slapped Hetepheres so hard on her butt that the younger Woman almost screamed into her gag; Natasha tested then Shana´s full breasts – tightly. The Egyptian winced “She has quite the assets” the Russian smiled and turned to the Canadian. “Don´t tarry! We have work to do!” The Canadian scolded her.

“I won´t” Natasha bowed slightly and turned to the two captives “Let us get you two ready for a bath. Kirsty and Hayley probably cannot wait to entertain you” The Russian paused – then smiled “Maybe I can convince our two lovebirds to drown you accidentally”

Later:

Both Captives had been stripped naked but provided with a bikini: Nothing fashionable but practical. Of course they had been restrained and gagged: Shackles around wrists and ankles – and large ball gags.

Shana fumed. That blonde American Bimbo and her lover had clipped a leash around their necks and led them into the pond, while the black haired Canadian and the other dark haired woman stood guard at the pond, never leaving them out of her sights. Shana was not the anxious type but those coal black eyes made her uncomfortable – those two had given her the creeps.

Especially the Canadian: She had sensed no Emotions just that cold and hard stare and the melodious alto voice – bare of any emotion. And Shana sensed deep down in her heart that the Masterthief had not made empty threads. She would kill them without hesitation and then drink a fine Bordeaux without troubling herself with second thoughts.

Their handlers took some liberties with them as they washed them: Hayley King squeezed her breasts “She has a wonderful pair Kirsty” the American chuckled “Yes she has” the Briton smiled “But I love yours more” Shana suffered the indignation – fuming.

How gladly she would strangle the American! But her captors had never left the slightest opening and frequently she had felt von der Marwitz´ emerald green eyes resting upon her “Don´t thing I have forgotten you” they said. And deep in her heart Shana knew that the Pianist would not just simply let her go.

Her superiors had miscalculated – of that she was sure now more than ever. Instead of destroying her, killing Anna Romanova had changed the Pianist. Shana sensed the dense dark cloud which engulfed the blonde Woman. At times she was stronger, at times less – but she was there. Always.

Sarah McKenzie had been right: They had opened the gate to von der Marwitz dark side – and Shana had got a glimpse already of what lay behind this Gate: No lush green fields graced by the warm light of the sun, but a barren and deserted dark rocky landscape scattered with black rocks and crisscrossed by hot streams of molten lava.

A short while later:

Birte Ricciarelli had decided to explore her surroundings: The pond was surrounded by palm trees and dense vegetation. She followed a small curved path, which lead deeper into the Oasis. Behind her, a twig cracked – the detective whirled around.

The last thing she saw before a strange smelling mist hit her in the face was a dark shadow. Everything became black. A black clad figure pulled her away from the path.

Inside the fortress in one of the largely intact barracks: Chris, Sophie, Evie, Natasha and Kate enjoyed a frugal meal of warmed up field rations “What´s on the menu today?” Sophie eyed the portion she had on her plate with a frown” “It is supposed to be red Thai Curry” Natasha grinned. Sophie sighed and grabbed a bite. Evie chuckled “It is not that bad”

“I think Hayley and Kirsty are enjoying very much, entertaining our guests” Kate smiled “They even volunteered for the job” Sophie chimed in. Chris looked up as Sarah McKenzie stepped through the doorway – obviously the thief was counting heads “Anyone seen Birte lately?” Chris groaned “Not again. Wasn´t she at the pond with you?”

The Thief shook her head “She was but as Kirsty and Hayley bagged our guests again – she wasn´t there” Chris´ cursed – in Japanese – as Natasha noted surprised and pulled her tablet nearer, and activated the tracker app ….

In the meantime:

Birte groaned and opened her eyes, something pocked in her back: She was tied to a palm tree: Hands behind her back, the elbows too, rope bands above and below her breasts and around her waist “At least no crotchrope” The detective mused. She took stock of her other restraints.

Her legs were stretched out before her and tied in three places: ankles, below the knees and above: Birte Ricciarelli looked at her bare feet: Her big toes were tied two with a piece of string. Tightly. They had turned a shade of purple already Her ankles were tied to another tree. She flexed her feet. They were cold. Her feet were bare …

“Bare feet?” Which answered what had been stuffed into her mouth: A strip of linen held the packing in place. A black-clad figure stepped into view. Her assailant moved with the elegant movements of a cat.

The loose-fitting traditional garb could not hide the fact, that it was a woman. A black veil covered her face almost completely except for the keen brown eyes. She was not tall. The woman looked down at the detective with a cool gaze.

The detective fumed “This has been the second time, I am in this mess” She was not overly concerned, yet. Her attacker stooped down and pulled a curved dagger out of her robes. Her right sleeve slipped up and Birte saw a strange-looking blue tattoo “No, it looks more like the same kind of scripture” The woman cut through the linen strip, which held her socks in her mouth and put a finger against her lips, the detective understood “No word” she nodded.

Her Captor pulled the socks out of her mouth. Birte licked her lips and moved her jaws. The detective registered movement behind her captor: The attack came out of nowhere. There were two: The Russian and McKenzie.

Birte´s assailant was hauled in the air and thrown on her back. Dazed she looked up. The Canadian had stepped onto her chest, pressing her on the floor. She looked at the business ends of two HK 23s

“Stay down” the Canadian ordered coolly “Free Birte – what kind of name is that anyway? – The thief commanded. Natasha Bolkonskaya did not need long to free the detective. McKenzie pulled the clad veiled woman to her feet, controlling her effortlessly.

A short while later Birte´s assailant was pushed above the threshold by the Canadian followed by the German Detective and Natasha “Look what we have here” Sarah smiled. The black clad woman had so far not uttered a word “I for my part want to know who we face” Kate Beckett stated, eying the captive up and down. The other woman just stared back. Cool, unmoved – and untroubled.

“Listen” the thief addressed their captive sternly “you can remove that veil on your own, or we will do it. Your choice” Chris followed the procedures from the background - she stood in the shadows of the dimly lit barrack still. Something compelled her to stay there.

The blonde watched keenly as their captive slowly removed her veil. Sophie gasped: on the cheeks of the woman tattooed in blue ink, they looked like scripture “She has another one at her right wrist” Birte threw in.

Evie stared mesmerized at the marks “I know not who she is, but I may know what she is” the Egyptologist spoke absentmindedly “Enlighten us” the Canadian remarked sarcastically. Evie stepped before the woman and spoke quickly in Arabic. The brown eyes of their captive widened and she answered in a salvo of rapid Arabic.

The rest of the team followed the exchange with some astonishment. Sophie did not understand a word, but the tone, the body language made it clear that something had changed “Does someone care to explain what is going on here?” It was Birte. That the veiled woman had gotten the drop on her still did irk her.

Sophie noticed Evie´s cheeks were slightly rosy and her grey eyes bright – as always when she had made a discovery. And Sophie could not hide a smile. The Egyptologist turned to the assembled team – only Chris still remained in the semi-darkness.

“This” Evie pointed at the dark-clad woman “Is Shahada, the daughter of Ardeth Bey III – she is a female Medjai – the descendants of Pharaoh´s sacred guards. Her father has tasked her with tracking us since we left Aswan – he is the Chieftain of the nine tribes of Medjai”

This announcement was greeted with stunned silence “She is good then” The Black Lady stated, accepting the professionalism of their shadow. Grudgingly, as Sophie could tell. The Master Thief´s professional pride was hurt,

“Shahada told me, that she wants to meet the blonde warrior princess with the emerald green eyes wielding the curved blades” Evie continued - Chris left her place into the shadows and stepped into the light “Here I am Evie, ask her what she wants from me!” Her emerald green eyes fixated the smaller black glad woman who held her gaze calmly.

She spoke solemnly in Arabic to Evie – and then she did something nobody expected – she folded her hands before her breasts and bowed deep.

Out of instinct, Chris mirrored the gesture – it was the common form of greeting in the Japanese culture also – and Sarah McKenzie noticed that the blonde bowed exactly as deeply as her counterpart – which indicated she considered the other woman equal in terms of status.

“What did she say?” the pianist turned to Evie and the Egyptologist recited in a formal tone:

“I Ardeth Bey, the Chieftain of the nine tribes of the Medjai, the descendants of Pharaoh´s sacred Guards, convey my greetings to the blonde Warrior Princess of the North with the emerald-like eyes.

This the seers have foretold: Since the beginning of times it is your destiny to fight against the usurper of Pharaoh´s sacred throne and end his reign of terror. You will lead the nine tribes of the Medjai into battle against the hordes of evil and you will lead us to victory”

It did not happen often and none of the people present could remember many moments when Chris was lost for words. This was one of them. Baffled the blonde looked from one to the other “Sounds really bombastic to me” Kirsty was the first to speak “We have no other proof than her word” Kate Beckett sounded also sceptical – “Should I get the furnace going?” Natasha added – and looked like a cat, ready to play with the mouse.

Their guest sensed the scepticism and spoke rapidly in Arabic to Evie “Shahada says, she can prove her claims” the Egyptologist translated “I am all in” Sarah McKenzie said “Let her show us”

Shahada talked to Evie again “She says in her bag pack is a scroll. It contains the prophecy”

“Bring it” Chris commanded curtly.

The Western Desert: The Palace, late evening:

Anna sat in the small garden which belonged to her rooms – took a sip of the cool dry white wine and gazed into the night. The afternoon had been filled with preparations: She had studied protocol - there had been last-minute changes to her gowns.

Other rehearsals, manicures and pedicures… Her request to see the Throne Room had been denied. “Too bad I would have liked to get a lay of the land before the actual ceremony” she sighed. At least she had been provided with a clip showing the throne room. This was not the same as having seen it for real but it had to do.

Pharaoh had sent her some exquisite pieces of jewellery he wanted her to wear tomorrow. All in all, she had to admit she felt surprisingly calm – that would probably change tomorrow, but Anna willed herself to think of tomorrow as just another concert. Something she was used to. Something she was good at.

Tomorrow she would finally learn if her suspicions about her secret admirer were correct. She would see Anck-Sun-Amun again …

Anna decided to go to bed … she would prevail. Of that she was certain. She could not tell why. She just knew. Knowing that Chris was alive and well and on her way to save her with their friends strengthened her belief that she would prevail in the end. The road would be long, and the road would lead uphill – but Anna knew now more than ever why she had to soldier on. And that she would.
Last edited by Caesar73 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

aaahhhh... enjoyed it very much. The Medjai? Well, well...
are we approaching a mahgnificent showdown?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Shahada is a wonderful, unexpected, and devious twist to your plot, @Caesar73. You have me vibrating in anticipation. Kudos!
Spy Task Force Completed
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This is like excellent food, nicely on the boil. The anticipation is building beautifully.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

LunaDog wrote: 5 months ago This is like excellent food, nicely on the boil. The anticipation is building beautifully.
Thank you :) As you can see, the Black Lady has taken an interest in Natasha :) I think the Master Thief sees a kindred soul in the Russian - the way Sarah talks to the Captives and Natasha seconds is telling :)

And the Medjai? We will see if those new "Allies" will be of help. Surely they are a new factor in the Mix - and the Prophecy? I wonder what proof Shana will provide ..... It might be a race against time. And the Enemy will not sit idly on his hands ....
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 5 months ago Thank you :) As you can see, the Black Lady has taken an interest in Natasha :) I think the Master Thief sees a kindred soul in the Russian - the way Sarah talks to the Captives and Natasha seconds is telling :)
Believe me Sir, I AM taking an interest in Sarah's 'interest' too. Oh, and i like Birte too, she intrigues me also. You truly have the ability to create GREAT characters!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

LunaDog wrote: 5 months ago
Caesar73 wrote: 5 months ago Thank you :) As you can see, the Black Lady has taken an interest in Natasha :) I think the Master Thief sees a kindred soul in the Russian - the way Sarah talks to the Captives and Natasha seconds is telling :)
Believe me Sir, I AM taking an interest in Sarah's 'interest' too. Oh, and i like Birte too, she intrigues me also. You truly have the ability to create GREAT characters!
Thank you so much! I do my very best!

Chapter 93

“Pomp and Circumstances”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spx4kmY67Wc)

Edward Elgar

The Western Desert: The Palace, early morning:

The Palace was buzzing with activities like a bee hive. Today the Son of Horus was to present his future bride, his Great Royal Wife to the assembled Royal Court. Only few had seen her – so a lot of rumours spread and Merit was hard pressed about first-hand information about the Woman Pharaoh had chosen as his bride “How does she look?” “Is she beautiful?” Is she as tall as they say?” Those were only a few of the dozen questions fired at Anna´s Lady in Waiting – and she declined them all: Politely but firm.

It had been only three days, since she had a chance to know the Grand Duchesse, but she found the Russian kind and warm – and courageous. There was not an air of arrogance around her. And with her violin play the tall dark haired woman had captured her heart. On a certain level Merit felt drawn to her.

Now Merit watched as Anna exercised. To her the Tai Chi moves looked like a slow dance. The Russian had explained to her, that Tai Chi was of Chinese Origin. To the Egyptian Anna made a very calm expression which Merit found strange.

She would have been excited at such an event and a nervous wreck. But if her Mistress was exalted or excited she hid it very well. She seemed to have covered her emotions under a dark veil of coolness. That veil sometimes slipped, when Anna thought nobody was looking too closely. Then Merit could see how much the Russian had to struggle to keep a straight face. But she did and that strength that resilience Merit admired. The young noble woman looked at her watch. It was a delicate piece, which reminded Anna of the one, her Uncle Fyodor her her presented with, so long ago. She had worn it, when she had met Chris´for the first time - a hot wave of anger surged through her body. Her Lady in Waiting could not know about her Mistress inner storm.

“It is time Anna” Merit reminded the violinist gently “We have to make you ready. The other Ladies will arrive shortly to assist with the preparations” Anna looked up “Right then, let us get ready” her voice, her face betrayed no emotion whatsoever. What Merit could not know: Anna had switched into her “Concert-Modus” – she was entirely focused and concentrated. There was no place for anything else than the task at hand: Normally a Concert on one of the great Podiums of the world, today her Presentation to the court.

The Preparations for this event Anna did more endure than enjoy. Mentally she was already on the procession to the throne room, walking the walk through the throne room to the podium, on which the Son of Horus would sit.

On his right side the Grand Vizier would stand on his left but one stair below, the High Priestess. So many steps to the podium, six stairs up – then Pharaoh would present her to the Royal Court ….

The maids around her were chattering away in that Egyptian Language that sounded foreign to her ears still, but sounded more familiar every day On any other occasion Anna Alexandrovna Romanova would have enjoyed the administrations of the Ladies. But not today:

Today they were just a means to an end. Today her robes, her makeup the jewellery would be her armour, her shield. And she would not allow anybody to penetrate it. Not Pharaoh, not the Grand Vizier and surely not Anck-Sun-Amun. To meet her Nemesis again, did not frighten her. In fact she welcomed it. It was time. About time. She felt in her guts the moment to even the score was not far away. Not today. But close.

“You do look every inch a Queen! Anna!” Merit marvelled in awe and broke her out of her reverie. And the Russian could not help herself, she had to smile “Don´t overdo it” she chided her Lady in Waiting. As much as the violinist was on her guard at all times: In Merits presence she felt she could relax – a bit – could be more Anna. And those small moments she cherished.

Her Lady in Waiting checked Anna´s appearance with a professional eye, the couldn´t have wardrobe malfunction today:

Anna´s Robes were traditional except her heels: On her feet she wore golden platform sandals of Gianvito Rossi. They fitted perfectly:

The red nail polish shimmered, the golden toe rings glittered. The long pristine white linen pleated dress, which left her shoulders bare, the golden Uraeus-Diadem on her head, the bracelets at her wrists – the beautiful-scarab-pectoral which rested between her breasts.

Merit closed the clasp which held the heavy purple cape together around her neck. The young Egyptian had to stand on her tip toes so tall was Anna with the platform sandals on her feet "Why must you be so tall!" she wheezed - which earned her a mischievous smile.

“Let me have a look in the mirror!” Anna commanded and looked at her mirror image. Her look had something of Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra from the heavy make up around her eyes down to her toes.

And a small smile, just for the fraction of a second curled her lips “Yes, I am ready. As ready as I can be!” As she stepped out of the dressing room into the antechamber of her quarters the animated Chatter fell silent as if cut off with a scissor.

Inwardly Anna smiled “I still know to make an appearance”

Head held high she strode to the open door of the Elevator. It would bring her to the courtyard of the palace where the procession would have already formed. For the first time since she had come around almost three days ago, she would leave that wing of the palace, where her chambers were located.

Anna knew without turning back, that Merit would follow her six steps behind. The doors of the large elevator opened with a soft hiss. So large it was the long train of her cape needed not to be ruffled. Merit entered the Elevator behind her, its doors closed, the lift descended.

The Elevator stopped. Its doors opened as noiselessly as they had closed. Anna composed herself, breathed in deeply as she left the elevator and stepped into the pleasant sun light of the still warm October Sun. She heard shouts, commandos. Anna felt perfectly calm. She was totally now in her “Concert Mode” – entirely focused and concentrated.

Right in front of her waited the heavy golden litter, which would be carried by sixteen carriers all clothed in the traditional short pleated linen skirts.

She stepped up the few steps of the pedestal on the right side of the litter so that she could step in comfortably. Merit helped her to sit and adjusted the trait and her robes than stepped down the stairs, turned to her and bowed. The Russian acknowledged her by a court nod – and memorized what she knew:

The head of the column would be formed by twelve chariots of war in three ranks.

24 Drummers would follow. Six lines deep.

Behind them sixteen Trumpeters, carrying long silver trumpets. After them would follow 64 Soldiers of Pharaoh´s Sacred Guards, their golden breastplates shimmering, wearing the rectangular shields customary for Egyptian Soldiers, they too highly polished.

They wore long spears, their polished spear tips reflecting the sun, after them twenty four priestesses of Hathor and Isis in their ceremonial robes. The Priestesses of Hathor carried their traditional Sistra, the traditional percussion instruments used for religious Ceremonies. The Priestesses of Isis would wear Tambourines.

Then the litter would follow. Behind the litter followed Merit alone – then 24 Selected Ladies of the Court in their court robes in pristine White, shimmering so white it hurt the eye. Another detachment of 64 Soldiers formed the rear of the column.

There was a strange Silence about the place. The procession would commence any moment now Anna knew. A strange calmness filled Anna, a feeling she knew, the same feeling before she stepped into the limelight of the concert stage “This is no different” she admonished herself “They want a good show? I will give them one!”

A sharp military command bellowed in a deep booming voice which would probably be heard out there in the desert rang across the court yard. In perfect synchronicity the 16 Carriers lifted the litter first up and then on their shoulders.

Another command and the Trumpeters tooted a Fanfare. Its bright silvery tone rang across the court. As one the 24 Drummers began to beat a slow marching rhythm. It reminded Anna of a Scene from “Gladiator” as Commodus enters Rome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzYnPrarCqQ&t=8s

Another Commando: And in perfect in step the van of the procession began to march in the slow hypnotic rhythm of the drums. The Russian looked straight ahead and fixated the massive first Pylon, painted in gleaming white, its reliefs painted in bright colours. Flags flapped in the light morning breeze. And on the procession went. On their left and on their right, they were flanked by an Avenue of Sphinxes.

The professional part of Anna Romanova was impressed by the precision and order of the procession. On any other occasion she would have enjoyed this spectacle – but her mind was fixed, was fixed on what lay ahead of her.

She had spent much time of yesterday afternoon with thinking through all possible scenarios, how it would be to face her Arch Nemesis Anck-Sun-Amun. In a short while she would stand before the man who had ordered her abduction and willingly sacrificed so many lives and was ready to sacrifice many more.

She would learn if their suspicions about the identity of the man who styled himself as God King, who had created the mirror image of an Ancient Egyptian Palace were true.

Anna concentrated again:

Now they had reached the massive gilded Gates of the first pylon, whose walls were covered with reliefs in bright colours. Banners were flapping in the light breeze. It became dark as the litter passed the gates but the darkness did not last long and the procession stepped into the first courtyard of the palace.

The slow marching steps of the Soldiers with their heavy hobnailed Sandals beat their hypnotic Rhythm on the polished limestone plates of the courtyard.

“Hopefully none of the carriers stumbles and we all crash to the floor” Anna mused dryly– and for just the fraction of a second the ghost of a smile curled her purple red lips. Her features froze to a beautiful mask of white marble again.

They passed the second Pylon, which had been larger than the first, the second court yard as well and approached the third Pylon which was even more massive. Behind it the great narthex, this feature was the only deviation from the perfect imitation of Egyptian Architecture:

From descriptions Anna knew that the large room possessed a large vaulted ceiling – a technique unknown to the builders of the pyramids.

As the procession entered the Narthex the marching column before the litter split with perfect precision in two and formed an espalier to the litters left and right. The drums continued their slow hypnotic beat.

The golden Gates to the Throne Hall were massive and Anna estimated at least 12 metres high. 6 Metres before the Gates the carriers stopped. The drums fell silent abruptly, as if cut off with a sharp knife. The sudden silence was a sharp contrast to the hypnotic drum beat before.

The Carriers set the litter down on a podium. On its right side six stairs led down to the floor. Merit walked up the stairs and adjusted Anna´s trait and robes. With a slow elegant fleeting movement Anna rose.

Merit helped her stepping on the most upper stair. Slowly and regally, head high, the Russian stepped down the stairs. Carefully minding her step: Five, four, three, two, one – and Anna stepped on the floor. She turned to the left and faced the gates.

Patiently she waited till Merit and two other Ladies of the Court had adjusted her trait. Slowly and measured Anna strode along till she stood before the massive gate. Almost noiselessly they swung open.

The Russian breathed in deeply and stepped over the threshold only followed by Merit as it was custom and tradition. The Hall before her was impressive: 48 massive Lotus Columns carried the ceiling which was covered with paintings in bright colours.

The Throne hall was packed with people who formed an espalier: At its end was a large podium to which six stairs led, Anna felt the eyes of the crowd resting on her. Not an unfamiliar sensation. But normally she stepped onto a Podium, her Violin in her hand, her beloved Lord Dunn Raven. Today was different. But Anna composed herself. She would not allow anybody to penetrate her armour: She looked at the Podium ahead of her.

One Woman who stood two stairs below the throne wore the traditional garb of a High Priestess. On the Throne sat a man in the full regalia of Pharaoh, wearing the red and white double crown, his arms crossed above his chest, holding Crook and Flail – at his right stood another man wearing the formal robes of his Office. The man next to Pharaoh and the woman below Anna knew.

The Herold interrupted her musings. Three times he smashed the metal end of his staff of office on the polished marble floor. The Hall fell silent: The Herold´s deep booming voice filled the large hall easily “The Royal Court recognizes Her Grace Grand Duchesse Anna Alexandrovna Romanova”

Another resounding Fanfare by the silver trumpets cut through the silence – bristling with anticipation

Anna knew “This is my signal” Her head held high, her eyes focussing only on the three Persons on the Podium she strode solemnly and slowly through the hall.

To Anna the only sounds she registered were the sharp clicks of her platform Sandals on the polished floor of black marble. She counted her steps. The hall was at least sixty metres long and at least 20 Metres wide. Later she learned the Hall was eighty metres long and thirty metres wide.

As she strode slowly nearer she could make out Anck-Sun-Amun´s face more clearly: The High Priestess black hair was sleek and shimmering. Her face a stony mask, her black eyes shimmering shards of Obsidian, her make up covered the half-moon scar on her left cheek, which Chris´ Katana had left – and Anna knew there was a second scar across the Egyptian throat – hidden also.

Anna smiled inwardly, her face betrayed nothing “At least I wear my scars openly bitch” Her decision not to cover the lightning bolt like scar above her left brow – souvenir of the terrible beating she had suffered by the Egyptian in that fateful night in the British Museum – had caused a small uproar among the Ladies responsible for her make up.

Anna had ended the dispute firmly “This is my decision and it stands” Her firm tone had quelled any further discussions. She had looked each Lady in the Eye: "The scar above my breast will not be covered too" This time there had been no dispute.

The Grand Vizier smiled that arrogant little smile, which seemed to be his trademark. He graced her with the smallest of nods. Anna knew that Ramose could be an important ally.

That he was no friend of the High Priestess was pretty clear – and the Russian had earned his respect with her preparation for today, how she had learned protocol and custom by heart. Yes Ramose could be a great asset in this pool of sharks. So she returned the almost imperceptible nod. The Violinist knew he had seen it.

Now she could see the features of the man on the throne clearly: “I know him and I know him not” If Anna had not prepared herself for this moment, she would have frozen on the spot or hurled herself at the man sitting there in the full regalia of Pharaoh:

Muscular, a perfect sculpted body and over seven feet tall “So our suspicions were correct” Anna mused as she strode nearer.

Her face was a stony mask still – but inside her a storm of emotions raged – even if she had prepared herself for that scenario. The man on the throne, the man wearing the double crown of Upper and Lower Egypt on his perfectly shaven head, the man who had complimented her “At my court you would be my Great Royal Wife”, the man they had been thought kidnapped by Anck-Sun-Amun, the man who intended to use the Sun-Ray of Amon-Ra to purge the World from any Unbelievers. This was Hiram al Mansour.

For a moment Anna had been inattentive – almost she had missed the designated spot she was supposed to halt: Six Metres before the throne. In one fluid motion she sank down first on her knees – and bowed till her forehead touched the cool marble floor her arms to the left and to the right side of her head. She held the pose.

Under Merit´s direction she had trained that movement long – and her Lady in Waiting had been a hard task master – now this training paid off. Time seemed to come to a standstill. Anna knew it was a minute at the most – but it felt much longer – till Al Mansour´s resounding baritone filled the hall with its regal cadences “Your Grace may rise and join us”

“F*ck you” Anna fumed, smiling “We will join: in Hell”

Getting up on her high heeled feet was even more difficult than getting down her knees, but the Russian rose in one fluid motion. Standing, she bowed her head, before she returned loud and clear “I thank you with my entire heart o Son of Horus, may you live a million years!”

There was a low murmur in the hall. Anna had returned Pharaoh´s greeting in the Old Egyptian Language, fluently without the trace of an accent. Ramose´s eye brows raised a fraction and small smile indicating his respect curled his lips. The Grand Duchesse definitely knew how to play a Game of Thrones.

Anna strode in slow and measured steps to the Podium and went up the stairs, as she passed the High-Priestess Anna whispered out of the corner of her mouth “Happy to see me bitch?”

As she stood before the throne she held her head down and sank to her knees a second time as it was tradition “You may rise Your Grace!” the king responded a second time and Anna rose.

Pharaoh stood too and Anna had almost to look up to the man who she knew as Hiram al Mansour. A warm smile curled his lips and their Eyes met – and Anna returned the smile equally warm. At least she hoped so. Her facial muscles felt stiff, frozen to ice.

The king took her right hand and turned Anna around so that they stood side by side and faced the assembled court “I, King Seti III, declare Her Grace Grand Duchesse Anna Romanova of the most noble and most ancient House of Romanov will be my Great Royal Wife. As my Great Royal Wife her Regal Name shall be Hatshepsut second of her Name!”

Even if she was prepared for this moment, Anna had the feeling she had to throw up, but in this moment she heard a voice softly speaking her name, a voice she knew “Anna stay strong! I will be with you – always, wherever you are. Always! Remember me as I will remember you! Always!” If Chris´ voice had been just a figment of her overactive brain or for real she never learned.

But it helped her to get through this moment.

A deep booming voice thundered “Three cheers for the future bride of our Pharaoh!” Three thunderous cheers rang through the vast hall. As the crowd had fallen silent again Al Mansour addressed the Royal Court “As it is custom and tradition my trusty High Priestess and my steadfast and loyal Grand Vizier will escort my future bride to her quarters!”

As Anna had learned tradition demanded that the future Queen resided in her Quarters till the wedding. Also custom demanded the King would bed his bride only after the wedding “Small favours” Anna had mused as she had learned that.

What she found highly amusing was that her Arch Nemesis had to escort her to her litter and even to bow before her. At this moment the High Priestess took her left hand – if felt cool and dry – and the Grand Vizier her right hand and led Anna down the stairs, as they passed the assembled court Anna was all smiles as she nodded benevolently to the left and to the right.

She felt Anck-Sun-Amun´s grip tightening “My are we a bit testy today” Anna did not stop smiling and stepped – totally accidently on her Arch Nemesis left toes, fully – and with relish.

As she strode down the Hall again, Anna felt elated. She knew this was only the first step. But all in all it had gone well.
Last edited by Caesar73 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I think it's fair to say that Anna is conducting herself in a totally REGAL manner! As befits the occasion.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Wonderful! Wonderful! More and more falls into place. This is worthy of A Game of Thrones, or the specticle of Anthony and Cleopatra. Outstanding work, @Caesar73.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Impressive! Otstanding! Spectacular!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic