The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Lost Scrolls: Chapter 116 (01.04.2024) (FFFF/FFF/ MM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

LunaDog wrote: 1 month ago You NEVER let us down. Utterly magnificent, as always.
quite so, quite so. A deep sigh. A deeper bow. Marvellous.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Wonderful, @Caesar73, wonderful. You remind me the the delineation between one phase of life and another is, generally, not a sharp line. You make your characters seem so very real.

My recall is no longer sharp. Has Merit been tied up in your story, so far? A tug with Merit would be spectacular.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear @GreyLord @Nainur @LunaDog @mrjones2009

I found that a Contrast, a change of scene would be a good idea: From the Warmth of the Egyptian Desert to the robust Climate of Northern Frisia.

I know Sylt, the Ellenbogen intimately. We spent many summer holidays there, and the place where Anna is standing at the beginning of the Chapter, I stood there too.

@GreyLord Merit is a special case. I did not intend to keep her on board in the first place. @Argentum made a very convincing case and he was right. Merit has a lot of Potential.

Merit was indeed subjected to the ropes - or more exactly the bandages previously. Look here:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... &start=675

As Anna had Dinner with Pharaoh after her Recognition by the Court Merit was attacked by two Daughters of Isis. It will not the last time Merit will learn the Ropes :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What a great couple of chapters as always since last I commented and I too liked the change of pace and climate though I still imagine the rest won’t last too long
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 month ago What a great couple of chapters as always since last I commented and I too liked the change of pace and climate though I still imagine the rest won’t last too long
Dear Bandit, many thanks for your kind words and you long time support!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The second Part of the Epilogue will be online - tomorrow at the latest. It contains some glimpses of future developments.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @Shotrow @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk

Epilogue

“Closure”

Part Two

The Island of Sylt, Northern Frisian Islands

The Ellenbogen, 10 Days later

Around 0500 PM:

Merit felt like in a Dream. Only ten days ago, she had been in the Western Desert – now she was here thousands of Kilometres away from home – from her former home. In this cold austere environment. Which was beautiful, nevertheless. Thankfully her Mistress had provided her with fitting Clothes which kept her warm.

They were strangely thickly padded – “This is called “down-filled” Anna had explained “Trust me it will keep you warm”.

To the clothing she had not yet adjusted, especially those shoes, which Anna called “Ugg-Boots” – she was used to going barefoot or wearing sandals. Merit had tried it once – walking barefoot at the beach here. She had seen the tall blonde doing it, who had enjoyed it – but Merit had the feeling her Feet became chunks of Ice …. Chris had been amused.

And now she was here … How had Anna called it? “Uthörn?” Merit had still trouble pronouncing this strange word. But she learned quickly. She looked around at the Friends of her Mistress …. “Chris” the Egyptian had learned, the best Friend of Anna. Which had so intimidated her …. But in the last days, she had learned how kind and warm the blonde with the emerald-green eyes was. Chris and all the others had treated the Egyptian as one of their own.

Merit looked around: There was that older Woman with short black hair – and equally black eyes. This was the “Black Lady” who gave Merit the Creeps. Or the Pair from the States, an alluring blonde, and her auburn-haired Companion: Hayley and Kirsty – they were about to marry soon.

There was another Couple Merit had learned: Sophie and Evie. The latter was an “Egyptologist” – Anna had translated “Someone exploring the Culture of Ancient Egypt”. What had entirely captured Merit was that Sophie, Chris, and Anna had made music together: The Music sounded strange to her ears – but Sophie´s Voice had touched her.

“Merit where are you?” Anna teased her Lady-in-Waiting “Sorry Mistress” the Egyptian blushed.

The whole group was assembled around the already laid table in the large living room and chatting animatedly. The dress Code of today was in one word “Comfortable” – which meant in most cases turtlenecks, jeans, leggings, yoga pants, and thick woollen socks on their feet – and pantyhose. Chris was chatting animatedly with Rachel Weinstein.

Her Mistress had explained to Merit that Rachel Weinstein was basically the Reason they were now assembled here. She had tasked Chris and Anna with finding the “Weinstein Collection” – Her Grandfather had been robbed of a precious Collection of Art by the Nazis. “What are Nazis?” the Egyptian had looked questioningly at Anna.

The Russian had pondered the Question for a Moment “They were very bad people who wanted to rule the World” Merit nodded. She understood – and also what Anna had not said “The Nazis were like Pharaoh” At times the Picture still popped up in her mind as Chris´ sword had cleaved his head in two ….

Rachel Weinstein mustered the young Egyptian. The Heiress was intrigued by the younger Woman. It had to be quite the Challenge for her to leap from the Western Desert right to Northern Frisia “She is quite courageous!” Chris smiled at her “You are reading my thoughts again!” Rachel Weinstein chided the other blonde” “I would never do such a thing” Chris pouted.

The heiress noted that the Pianist was perfectly at ease and relaxed. The blonde, who looked so much like Queen Maxima could not help but notice that now and then a small mischievous smile curled the Pianist´s full lips when she looked around in the Room – and Rachel was sure that something was in the air “Where are Ragna and Ekaterina” she turned to the Pianist “Busy in the kitchen” Chris smiled “Ragna threw us basically out of the kitchen and threatened us with corporeal Punishment” Smiling the Pianist added “An infight with Ragna might have ruined the Atmosphere”

“And the Kitchen” Rachel chuckled.

As if on cue the Kitchen Door opened, and Ekaterina appeared in the Doorway followed by Ragna. The Russian carried a tray with Flutes filled with Champagne “I think we ought to begin with an Aperitif” the herculean Icelandress smiled. Ekaterina went around and everyone helped herself to a glass of the sparkling liquid. Nobody noticed the almost imperceptible exchange of looks between Ragna and Chris.

The Pianist took a spoon and clanked it against her Flute. The Room fell silent “I will not hold a speech!” Chris smiled “So I will just say this! “Here is to us!” “To us!” the others chorused back. The Pianist drained her Flute in one gulp. Anna, Kate, Hayley, Kirsty, and the others needed no second invitation – they emptied their Glasses too.

Nobody noticed the briefest of smiles on Chris´ face. It was almost sinister …

20 Minutes later the animated chatter had died down. The group had fallen silent: Why was that? Chris, Ragna, Ekaterina, and Sybil looked around:

Anna, Merit, Kate, Kirsty, and Hayley sat on the Couch. Rachel, Birte, Natasha and Sarah, Sophie and Evie sat at the table. All were unconscious, breathing deeply and regularly “The Idea with the Champaign was brilliant Ragna!” Chris complimented the Icelandress.

“I have my moments” the herculean blonde demurred modestly “How long will they be out?” Ekaterina questioned “Around 90 Minutes” The Pianist looked at her watch and clapped in her hands “So Ladies, no time to lose – we have much work to do!” “Natasha is mine!” Ekaterina stated “Be my guest” Chris chuckled.

During the next 90 Minutes, the Quartet worked well coordinated and efficiently. Exactly after one hour and a half the deed was done: Chris looked down at the floor: On the moss-lush green carpet of the living room lay 11 Mummies, each one was wrapped in a different colour: Anna in Red, Kate in Grey, Hayley in blue and so on.

The only body parts not wrapped were the breasts and the nyloned feet: Chris and her helpers had adorned each Pair of Breasts – they were all spectacular in Chris´ opinion - with a Pair of vibrating nipple clamps. The big toes of each Damsel were tied together and against each sole, a vibrating egg had been taped before the insteps had been taped together. These were not the only accessories.

The Girls were each blindfolded with heavily padded sleep masks which matched the wrappings of each Lady in colour. Noise-cancelling earbuds rendered the Mummies deaf. The large bulge, where the mouths had to be? It betrayed the fact that each damsel had been heavily gagged: Chris, Ekaterina, Sybil, and Ragna had put the Ladies' woollen socks to good use.

They had put one pair of Socks into a used Nylon Stocking which filled now the mouths of the 11 Damsels. Translucent Tape ensured the Packing stayed in. But that was not all. Over each mouth and Nose, a well-used pair of hose had been tied. The crotch panel rested above the nose, the sweaty feet under the nose. A panty hood and a stocking cap completed the arrangements – before the heads had been wrapped.

Chris looked at her watch “They should wake up any minute now” As if on cue, the red mummy, which was Anna, began to stir. A very low moan escaped her packed mouth, and she flexed her nyloned soles. Tried to figure out what fate had befallen her. One after the other the Mummies returned to the waking world. Questioning moans filled the room – as each Damsel tried to figure out her predicament.

The Pianist smiled deviously as she took a tablet and pressed a button “Listen Friends!” she addressed her mummified friends “I am happy you are awake and ready to play” A chorus of heavily muffled retorts made clear: The Ladies did not share Chris´ obvious enthusiasm.

Patiently Chris waited “I am wounded” she chided her friends mockingly “Do you have any idea; how complex this operation was?” The pianist paused again “Those who were present back then in Aswan know, I promised you payback for the stunt you pulled on me – this is it. And I thought Anna and Rachel would gladly join you. The muffled responses of the red and the white mummy told Chris, that the two had a different point of view.

“As you probably have noticed by now, you sport all few enhancements! The blonde continued smiling “Two vibrating eggs taped against your soles, vibrating eggs in your pussies and anus´ and vibrating nipple clamps” Muffled curses and complaints greeted these words “Charlotte controls all tools and will execute a nice little program which guarantees Frustration and Pleasure for you and Amusement for me!”

Chris could not help herself but to gloat.

“Charlotte! You may execute the warm-up now!” Chris told the AI “Of course Chris!” the AI replied: The smart eggs at their soles and inside and the Nipple Clamps jumped into High. Heavily muffled moans filled the Room. Chris enjoyed the view of Anna´s nyloned soles- how she had missed this: Just innocent Games and fun! The Program worked perfectly. Almost simultaneously the 11 Mummies arrived at Orgasm Station. Heaving breasts and moans.

Merit had been disorientated when she regained consciousness. To process what had happened took her a while. What helped? Being mummified was not a new experience for her. She flexed her feet … and then the Vibrations between her legs had started. Now she was breathing heavily and trying to get her bearings again.

As she recovered from the Humdinger of an Orgasm Anna could not help herself to bask in its afterglow – a part of her – a very small part of her - if she was honest, wanted to trash her best friend thoroughly. The other, greater part congratulated the Pianist. To pull this off had been a masterstroke.

And Anna had to admit she wasn´t uncomfortable: Her head rested on a soft cushion, her friends had tied her hands parallel to her body, so she had not to lay on her bound arms, and soft pads between her ankles her knees and thighs ensured her ankles were not pressed against each other. The vibrating eggs and the nipple clamps? She could have lived without them – but Anna Romanova had to admit: She was very excited, and she felt definitely relaxed.

The Russian harboured the suspicion that the socks in her mouth were not her own. Anna flexed her feet, as much as the wrappings and the tape bonds around her insteps allowed it. She would have simply to wait. Except for wiggling her not-bound toes, she could do nothing.

Ekaterina watched smiling at the smallest of the Mummies: She had been wrapped in yellow: The German Cop was not tall, but she sported an impressive set of boobs. And she had strained so much against the wrappings as Orgasm hit her, Ekaterina had thought for a moment she would rip through the wraps.

Birte Ricciarelli had panicked for a moment when she had regained her faculties. When she had heard Chris´ voice she had relaxed. This was the first time she had been mummified – and she had to admit she couldn´t be cross with the blonde. Turnabout was fair play. Birte strained against her wrappings and chewed on the mass of socks in her mouth. What she didn´t know: Chris had added a pair of her panties to the mix.

With a devious grin, Ekaterina walked over to black wrapped mummy. Natasha was just regaining her faculties. The post-orgasmic glow receded slowly, and she became aware of her Predicament. Since the conspirators had put soft cushions under their heads, she wasn´t really uncomfortable. Suddenly she felt a heavy weight on her stomach: Someone was straddling her.

She felt a pair of hands playing with the nipple clamps. A sharp pain shot through her poor nipples, when the first one then the other clamp was removed. The heavy gag muffled her scream effectively. The Russian felt a pair of soft hands cupping her breasts. Massaging and squeezing them – first gently, but after a while rougher. The person straddling her pinched her already sensitive nipples tightly.

What she could not see was that Ekaterina took a flask with Finalgon …. Natasha groaned as the hands cupped her breasts again. But this time they rubbed some sort of balm on them. At first, nothing happened, but then a hot burning sensation shot through her breasts, getting more intense by the minute.

Ekaterina stood.

Chris smiled as she looked down on the ten Mummies, slowly getting their faculties again after the wild ride – the first wild ride “Charlotte?” “Yes Chis?” the AI responded “Let our friends simmer on low temperature. Do not activate the vibrating eggs on their feet – but set the smart eggs on medium – and don´t let them cum!” The blonde grinned “The first one was free, for the second one they have to work” “Of course Christine!” Charlotte AI responded – and Chris was sure she could hear her smile. At times, the perfect hearing of a world-class musician paid off.

Kate cursed. After the first powerful orgasm, she had hoped for more. The Vibrations now, were just what Sarah McKenzie called “Priming the pump” But honestly? They had deserved that – and Chris had been very clear, that she would do some serious payback “Nevertheless!” The Detective cursed “I want to cum, and I want to cum now!” But the hardened Detective could do nothing else than wait. She strained against her wrappings and moved the soles of her feet. Her nipples ached – but the Pain was bearable, for now.

Ragna shot her friend a glance: She had not seen Chris being so happy and relaxed since their return from Egypt. With each passing day here in the solitude of the wild landscape, she had gotten more relaxed. When they had visited List or another place on the Island heads turned after the Women. On one occasion, when they visited Kampen, where the Rich and Beautiful dwelled, a blonde good-looking fellow in his 30´s who reeked of money had approached Chris “Hello Blondie, might I tempt you to a Coffee with me?”

He had made a mistake. Chris hated to be called “Blondie” With two quick steps the blonde had closed the distance – and grabbed the man by the balls “No” she had smiled sweetly “You cannot tempt me” and squeezed. The man had almost wetted his pants.

Ragna smiled warmly at the Pianist “Ready to join the fun?” “Gladly” Chris smiled back. Near the squirming and moaning mummies stood a heavy wooden chair with a sturdy backside, before it a Footstool. At the mummy, which was Anna, the Pianist bowed – and tickled her between the toes of her right foot. The reaction was instantaneous. Anna flexed her feet and tried to move her toes. Her peals of laughter were heavily muffled.

Chris tickled her friend some more at her heels and the fleshy balls “Stop!” Anna screamed into her gag “Please stop!” And banged her Heels on the Floor – Chris was merciful. After three more Minutes. The Pianist walked to the Chair. The blonde stood before it, turned around, and smiled at Ekaterina and Ragna “Do your worst” “No doubt about that!”

The Icelandress smiled back “Are you prepared, Chris?” “I am” the blonde smiled coyly, who had already inserted two smart eggs: one in her Vagina, one in her Anus earlier. She wore her hair in a stylish bun, a green turtleneck, blue jeans, and thick woollen socks which matched her turtleneck in colour. Underneath the Socks, she wore nude hose.

“Hands” Ragna commanded. Smiling Chris stretched her arms out, so Ragna and Ekaterina could apply the heavily padded bondage mittens which rendered her hands useless “Keep your arms outstretched” Ekaterina ordered. The Russian wound a rope girdle tightly around Chris´ waist, before she took another, already preknotted length, which she fastened to the rope girdle at Chris's back, so its end dangled to the floor.

Boris Oblomov´s daughter took the end of the pre-knotted rope, pulled it through between Chris´ muscular thighs, and yanked it sharply upwards so that the knots rested in all the right places before she knotted it off. The Pianist had inhaled sharply, and her cheeks turned slightly rosy.

Like a well-oiled machine, Ragna and Ekaterina rendered Chris helpless: Ekaterina tied Chris´ hands, arms, and upper body. Ragna tied Chris´ legs: She began with a neat symmetric rope girdle directly under Chris´ crotch rope. Two more followed above the joint: One midthigh, one directly above the Joint. Symmetric rope bands. The blonde purred. She enjoyed the pressure of the ropes.

In the meantime, Ekaterina had tied Chris's mitted hands firmly together and squashed her elbows together above and below the joint. The figure eight breast harness framed the blonde´s full breasts neatly and symmetrically. Another rope band pressed Chris´ tied wrist against the small of her back. Playfully she tested the bonds. They were perfect.

She enjoyed her increasing helplessness thoroughly. After all the Drama and Action and bloodshed in the Desert, this felt like closure to her, to relinquish control. It felt good “Enjoying yourself?” Ragna seemed to have read Chris´ mind “Very” the blonde purred. The Icelandress had, in the meantime, tied Chris´ legs together: Under the knees and her calves. Her ankles her handler had saved – for now.

The Russian and the Icelandress helped Chris to sit down on the chair and stretched her bound legs out, so her feet protruded slightly above the footstool. Ekaterina welded Chris firmly to the chair. Ragna pulled Chris´ thick green woollen socks off her feet “For that we will have soon use” she smiled “I can´t imagine what for” the blonde chuckled. She shuddered and giggled softly as Ragna let her hands glide above the smooth nylon covering her soles.

The Pianist watched as the Icelandress took another length of rope:

Ragna tied Chris's pantyhosed feet together at the ankles and tied her ankles down firmly to the footstool. In anticipation, Chris flexed her nyloned soles. She had chosen nude hose today. The herculean Icelandress produced a thin piece of string. As she tied Chris's big toes together, the Pianist giggled softly, as her handler touched the sensitive flesh between her toes.

“You are ticklish there” Ragna grinned and let her finger glide between Chris´ left big toe and its neighbour. Chris´ eyes widened, and she shook her head emphatically “I will stop – for now!” the Icelandress smiled ominously “As if you wouldn´t know all my soft spot Ragan” The Pianist mused.

As a finishing touch, Ragna bound Chris´ toes back to the ropes around her ankles. The blonde wiggled her toes: This was the only mobility left “Nice nail polish!” Ragna complimented her. The shade of red-purple was exquisite – and through the nylon, the two golden toe rings shimmered. Ragna knew that Chris and Anna loved those rings. They were made by an exclusive Goldsmith in Hamburg. The pianist possessed an impressive collection.

“Aren´t you missing something?” Chris teased the other two women. Ragna let Chris´ Socks dangle before her eyes “We saved the best for last” She had not made empty threads. Her own socks in her mouth made Chris look like a chipmunk. Her Jaws already stood slightly ajar. Still, Ragna was not satisfied. With some effort, she pressed a pair of black lacy panties in Chris´ mouth. Since it was her own, they made for a tight fit.

Ekaterina took care that the packing stayed in place and wound a complete roll of translucent tape around Chris´ lower face – very tightly. The blonde´s face looked now oddly prolonged. One could see the gag packing clearly. But the Russian and the Icelandress weren´t yet finished:

The Russian took a very well-worn pair of her nude hose and tied it around Chris´ lower face so that the crotch panel rested firmly above the pianist´s nose while Ekaterina tied the sweaty soles directly under her nose. Chris´ complaints were very muffled. The “Perfume” was intoxicating.

Chris breathed through the used hose covering her hose and watched the Icelandress, filled with dread and anticipation.

Ragna took another pair of red panties and hooded the blonde, the crotch panel rested firmly above her already nylon-covered nose. Chris could not deny that the different scents aroused her. In the meantime, Ekaterina had produced a stocking cap, she pulled over Chris´ head. The finishing touch was a broad and heavy green silk shawl that covered Chris's face from Chin to the nose.

Sybil had watched pretty amused as Ekaterina and Ragna rendered Chris´ helpless “May I” she grinned – and held two vibrating eggs in her hand, in the other a roll of tape “By all means!” Ragna bowed mockingly. Soon the Tech Wizard had taped one egg against each sole and taped Chris´ nyloned feet together.

“Charlotte” Ragna addressed the AI “Chris is ready to join – and our mummies get bored, proceed with phase two” “Of course Ragna!” Chris´ eyes widened as the smart eggs worked her magic. The tickling sensation of the vibrating eggs taped against her soles made her try to move her feet – but in vain. Ragna and Ekaterina had done a perfect job.

“Something is still missing” Ragna wondered and looked at her lover and Sybil, which looked so much like Chrissy Marie. Her smile was sinister “Something is definitely missing” “She looks like a large predator” Sybil mused “She will not do that …. No, Ragna will not do that” But Ragna did.

30 Minutes later: The proverbial dust had settled. Very pleased with herself Ragna looked down at Sybil and Ekaterina. She had stripped both women down to her hose and panties only:

Ekaterina wore black panties and black hose, Sybil white panties and nude hose “Ebony and Ivory” the Icelandress chuckled. Ekaterina and Sybil knelt on soft cushions before the fireplace in kneeling hogties, her big toes tied back to their elbows. Several rope bands squashed them together boob to boob.

They were connected further through a common crotch rope, additionally to their individual crotch ropes. Their gags matched Chris´ gag. A tape band ensured that their gagged mouths were pressed against each other. Chris was totally unaware of these events: Three times the vibrations stopped before she got release – finally, Charlotte granted the pianist an earth-shattering orgasm. The chair creaked ominously as the blonde strained against her bonds.

Chris would have flexed her Soles and pointed her toes if those had not been tied back to her ankles. Greedily the blonde sucked air through the hose covering her nose, the panty hood, and the stocking cap. Her sight was slightly obscured, but she had watched how Ragna had handled her two helpers.

Still regaining her faculties, the blonde had not noticed that the Icelandress stood directly behind her. Chris's eyes widened as she felt two hands cupping her breasts, massaging them. Contentedly she moaned. Deviously Ragna played with her nipples.

“You like that!” her Lady in Waiting – as the Icelandress called herself – purred into her left ear.

At the same moment, the Eggs taped to Chris´ soles sprung into high gear. Her Laughter was muffled by the massive gag. Suddenly something wet and moist was pressed firmly on her nose “Those are mine” her handler whispered “I masturbated on them before I prepared Dinner” Chris felt dizzy. Then Ragna removed the pair of blue panties, allowing the pianist to breathe, before repeating the procedure.

Ekaterina and Sybil were in her own world: Ekaterina looked through the hose and the panty hood obscuring her sight in Sybil´s grey eyes. Their gagged and hooded heads were held together by several layers of tape: Ragna had gagged them the same way as the others – with a twist:

The Icelandress had “borrowed” a pair of Chris´ running socks and two pairs of the woollen Socks Anna had walked around in the house – a pair of woollen Socks and one running Sock filled their mouths. Before she covered their mouths with translucent tape, she had folded a heavy skiing sock into a thick pad and pressed it on their stuffed mouths.

Sybil rubbed her firm breasts against Ekaterina´s equally pair rhythmically. The Russian responded in kind and tugged at the crotch rope which connected them. Sybil tugged too … their simultaneous Orgasm was nothing else than spectacular. Both Women were breathing heavily.

The Icelandress looked at the tableau before her then at her watch: Charlotte would entertain her friends for another hour – before she would release them. Her bouillabaisse would be perfect by then – and Chris´ and Company would be very hungry after they had refreshed.

Ragna smiled and walked to Chris. The Pianist was basking in the afterglow of the second Orgasm. Her breast was heaving, she sucked greedily breath through her hose and panty-covered nose. Ragna stooped down. The Pianist tried to move her taped and tied soles: The vibrating eggs were in full gear: The herculean blonde grinned “What do you think Chris? Shall I remove the eggs and loosen the string that ties your toes to your ankles? The Pianist nodded emphatically “See, I am not entirely heartless” Ragna grinned and cut through the tape which held Chris insteps together.

The blonde visibly relaxed as she could move her feet again – the toe tie had been left in place though: With a smile, Ragna watched as Chris wiggled her toes and moved her nyloned soles up and down “I love it when you do that!” The blonde grinned “That comes with a price though!” She announced and fetched some things from a nearby table.

In Astonishment Chris watched as Ragna tied a rope girdle around her waist before she tied a very tight crotchrope!” That feels good!” she sighed “Hmmmpfh?” Chris questioned and watched as the Icelandress balled up a very large silk scarf and stuffed it in her own mouth. She mumbled something and took a large silken handkerchief and stuffed it in her mouth too.

Pleased with its silencing effect she folded another shawl into a broad band and tied it tightly around her mouth, which was now covered from chin to nose: Her cheeks were bulging. But Ragna was not finished, she pulled a nude stocking over her head, covering her blonde hair. As a finishing touch, she tied a head scarf, which she nodded tightly under her chin.

Chris was watching at her friend with curiosity, what was Ragna up to?” “I can hear all the little turning in your head,” the other blonde thought. With a devious grin, she pulled Chris´ stocking cap up far enough she could stuff noise-cancelling earbuds in her ears. But the Icelandress wasn´t done – yet. She went behind Chris´ - suddenly Chris´ world got dark as Ragna applied a very heavily padded blindfold: Now the Pianist was deaf, dumb, and blind …

10 Minutes later Ragna looked down at Chris and was very pleased with herself: Chris´ head was totally covered in Silk Scarves – only Chris´ hose and panty-covered nose protruded from the mass of silk. The one scarf Ragna had knotted under her chin forced her jaws even tighter together.

Chris felt Ragna´s soft hands gliding above her silk-covered head and moaned contentedly. The complete sensory deprivation was as devious as it made her almost cum. Suddenly, she felt a weight on her upper thighs: Ragna had straddled her. She felt Ragna´s full breasts pressing against hers. Chris groaned.

With a grin, Ragna took a little remote control and activated the smart eggs in Vagina and Anus and pressed her upper body tightly against Chris´ The blonde felt the Vibrations keenly – in the same moment her own Vibrators sprung to life. Soon the two women were moving in the same rhythm …

Ragna had outdone herself in every aspect today.

Two hours later:

“Another refill!” Anna presented her empty bowl to Chris “You already had three helpings!” her best friend chided her “You will grow fat” Anna pouted “Alright” the Pianist conceded “Who could resist such charm!” and filled the Russian´s bowl a fourth time with Ragna´s bouillabaisse deluxe. The Icelandress had really outdone herself. “Mistress?” Anna and Chris turned heads. Merit smiled at them “It is my duty to serve Anna!” The Russian returned the smile “Today is among friends – you are my friend, Chris too. You will have enough opportunities to serve me Merit!”

The Pianist had followed the Exchange. It would be interesting to see how Merit would get along with Ragna ….

Chris took a sip of her wine: The dry, rich Pinot Blanc was the perfect companion to the rich soup – it was more a stew – Chris corrected herself.

The blonde looked around: Animated chatter, slightly rosy cheeks, still dreamy eyes. After Ragna had released them, the Girls had refreshed and had a change of wardrobe.

For Chris, this meant she had done a white woollen turtleneck, black leggings, nude hose of course, and two pairs of white thick woollen socks on her feet.

Chris smiled as she watched Merit: The young Egyptian had at first dubiously at the Bouillabaisse. Then she had tentatively swallowed a mouthful. Her eyes widened and then took a second mouthful. Her bowl had been emptied in no time. Chris and Anna´s Eyes had met. Both smiled broadly.

Birte Ricciarelli was having a Conversation with Kate, Sophie, and Evie. The German Detective had become an integral part of their group by now. Chris had to smile as she remembered their first meeting at the Offices of Art Incorporated several weeks ago. She had had her doubts about Birte Ricciarelli – but they had evaporated into mist.

For a moment her mind wandered to the Special Coordinator that arrogant bastard. She had meant what she told him. She would have a talk with the Chancellor at some point. Sybil had checked what Leonie Gräber had told her – and confirmed it. Maybe the Republic was in for another Earthquake soon: But not now and surely not today.

Chris was relaxed and happy. A warm feeling filled her as she looked around. To have such friends was a blessing, a gift. Without any of them, their Endeavour to End Al Mansours Cult and rescue Anna would have been doomed from the start. As different as they all were: They formed a real team. And Chris had even forgiven Natasha and Sarah McKenzie.

The Thief had found a new playmate – and the Russian was obviously smitten.

Chris helped herself to another bowl of Bouillabaisse – it was really delicious. Ragna was a Genius in the Kitchen. But where was Ragna? Chris looked around and her gaze fell on the heavy oaken table between the two Couches, next to the fireplace – and the Grand Piano. On it was Ragna.

Well, one could only guess it was Ragna. Chris watched the gargantuan bright blue very heavy down filled mummy sleeping bag and cracked a smile: An assortment of straps held the bag on the table: At the Ankles, under the knees, above the knees, Midthigh, at the waist, above and below the breasts. Muffled grunts and peals of laughter emanated from the really very heavily filled bag. In fact, it was three bags.

None of the others had known that Chris had purchased three complete sets of the Enhanced Restraining System. And nobody had known that the Pianist had one delivered to Sylt. Which – in Anna´s opinion – showed how far ahead the blonde had planned her revenge. Chris had been methodically and meticulously.

The Icelandress enjoyed herself – very much. This was the price she knew she had to pay and that she had accepted without any reservation. After she had freed her friends, there had been a short melee: Chris, Anna, and Hayley had tackled her, while Kirsty had pressed a thick cloth very heavily laced with Chloroform – Crawford´s brand – with an iron grip on Ragna´s face.

At first, the Icelandress had held her breath as long as she could. Till the blonde American had viciously tickled her under her high arches and that was why she was now here on the table. In three down-filled bags.

Ragna could not hear a thing. Noise-canceling earbuds ensured solitude. Basically, her predicament was similar to that she and Chris, Ekaterina, and Sybil had subjected their friends to.

With a few enhancements: Not only had she been wrapped three times in bright blue bandages. Before her tape-bound body had been encased into nylon. And she was lying on her bound arms, which had been tied at wrists and elbows. In fact, it resembled more an Armbinder fashioned of tape.

But since the Mummy Bag was very massive, she was rather comfortable – somehow Ragna felt like lying on a mattress – so thick the three bags were together. She flexed her nyloned feet. No, she tried: Chris had tied her big toes back to her ankles. At the moment the electric toothbrushes, three to each sole, were off. For how long? Ragna did not know.

Outdone themselves their friends had with the gag. One could say this was overkill: Two used pairs of socks, Ragna suspected Anna and Chris, and two pairs of panties – supplied by Kirsty and Hayley filled her mouth to the absolute maximum. The socks were not very fresh – to say the least. The Panties tasted very very ripe. Ragna could not know that – but the two lovebirds had worn those Panties four days ago on their morning run and masturbated on them too.

A complete roll of translucent tape ensured that the packing stayed in place – not that Ragna would have been able to dislodge the gag packing. Several layers of thick woollen socks and used hose covered her lower face. Each Lady had contributed – with delight. Natasha had been the first, Chris had added one sock of her run today. One had been Ekaterina´s.

Ragna concentrated on her breathing. In through the nose, out through the nose. In through the nose, out through the nose. That was easier said than done:

The Icelandress had been hooded with four pairs of panties – which were moist – after the festivities earlier. Ragna had to concede, that the four stocking caps were absolutely overkill – but she enjoyed a massive gag as much as the last girl. Over each panty hood a stocking cap had been pulled:

Chris´ green lacy panty had been first, Rachel´s white ones next, Sophie had added her panties, while Sarah McKenzie had supplied her blue lace panties. The Mix made for an intoxicating perfume – which aroused the Icelandress. She was ready to rape a goat. So far Charlotte had not granted her an orgasm. Instead, the AI had frustrated her – four times …. And the toothbrushes under soles had been devious. Two pressed their heads against her fleshy balls, one against the heel of each foot.

The vibrators filling her vagina and her anus sprang into high gear – and the vibrating nipple clamps as well – and the toothbrushes … Ekaterina had known exactly where to place them. Ragna´s soft spots were her balls and her heels. Especially her fleshy balls: Tickling her there drove Ragna surely mad.

The smoothness of the Pantyhose maximized the effect. Ekaterina had taken care to tape the electric toothbrush heads very firmly against “strategic” pressure points. The Icelandress wanted to move her feet, but her options were limited: She could move her soles a bit up and down – and wiggle her not tied toes.

The different sensations from her feet, between her legs, her nipples, and her gag were absolutely toxic. In a good way. She sensed it: This time Charlotte would allow her to cum! She was sure! The blonde strained against her wraps. But they held – as did the straps.

Anna grinned and pointed at the Mummy Bag “Ragna is having fun!” “Sure” Chris grinned deviously. Ragna´s laughter was severely muffled. The Table creaked audibly, and the Mummy Bag bounced visibly. The Russian addressed Charlotte “You may grant Ragna an Orgasm now!” “Of course, Anna!” And the Violinist was sure to detect a smile in the AI´s voice.

Chris smiled – a warm feeling filled her body as she looked around:
Life could be so simple.

Chris clanked glasses with Anna. Everything was alright – or wasn´t it?

Late December

The Chancellors Daughter:

Berlin: Bundeskanzleramt

Three days till Christmas. The Feast of Love. The Chancellor felt not very forgiving or loving at the Moment. Konrad Gräber felt like Charles Dickens´ Ebenezer Scrooge. The Ghosts of Christmas Past had come to haunt him.

Bundeskanzler Konrad Gräber was Restless. The Opposition was giving him a tough time as was his own Coalition: The Reds, the Greens, and the Yellows. After the last election they had started so well – but now? The Polls were devastating. All the internal grapple and strife. And on top of this?

This Appointment, the Appointment: Vandenberg had told him it would be unwise to postpone it “This Woman will not stop. And she knows things” The Chancellor had raised his eyebrows “Does she?” His Eyes drilled into those of the Special Coordinator “I thought it was your job to deal with that Problem, wasn´t it?”

Vandenberg had shifted uncomfortably under this Gaze but held his Ground “Nobody could have anticipated the Outcome of this Affair.” He paused “Not to meet Christine von der Marwitz would be a mistake.”

He added “She has visited the Clinic, Leonie is in. Attempts to dissuade her” Vandenberg paused “Were not successful.”

The Chancellor had not asked about the Nature of these “Attempts” – plausibly deniability was one of his Credos.

That had been days ago:

Gräber looked up, and without knocking the Special Coordinator strode to the Door. Gräber was not amused “What?” Vandenberg was unimpressed “The meeting you know” The Chancellor scoffed “That meeting.” “This is important Konrad” Only a few People were allowed to use that informal Address. “I know Marcus” the Chancellor conceded – more calmly.

The two Men went back long. Gräber always had promoted the younger Man´s Career. And Marcus Vandenberg had paid that Trust back, as the Chancellors Troubleshooter. Resolute, competent, swift on the uptake, merciless, and above all discreet Vandenberg had cleared all obstacles. Always. Till now.

Without him, Gräber knew, his bid for the ultimate Power might not have been successful. And then Leonie had happened. That his Daughter had joined an ancient cult that wanted to cleanse the Earth with a Weapon of Mass Destruction had been highly inconvenient – and Leonie knew things. Other Things. Which might be damaging.

One Part of him had hoped the Rescue Operation would go awry. He loved his wayward Daughter. At least he told that himself. The other Part of him. The Politician had hoped she would never come back again.

So as Vandenberg had come up with the Idea to “outsource” the search for his Daughter he had found this a clever idea. Plausible Deniability. But things had gone wrong from the Start. There had been that Lawyer of von der Marwitz, Sophie Reichenbach, she had left them no rabbit hole to escape – and that Cop from Europol had also been a real Nuisance.

But the biggest Problem posed Christine von der Marwitz and Anna Romanova, or Grand Duchesse Anna Alexandrova Romanova with her full title. Marcus had briefed him with the scarce facts he knew – but the Picture was clear enough. To target them in any way would be unwise. Even more so after the Events of the last three days ….

Vandenberg was certain though that the Pianist would keep her side of the bargain and keep her silence. Leonie on the other hand. The Special Coordinator had told his Mentor about the Conversation the two Women had with him at the Airfield as they handed Leonie over. Von der Marwitz unveiled Warning. But he had no Choice.

The two Men kept their silence for a spell. A knock at the Door interrupted them. Michaela Bender, the Chancellors Personal Assistant entered. Vandenberg and Gräber looked at her “Frau von der Marwitz has arrived, Herr Bundeskanzler”.

As usual, the lithe blonde was perfectly professional, her bright Voice betrayed nothing. The Special Coordinator and the Chancellor looked at each other. Vandenberg nodded imperceptibly “Send her in” Gräber announced. He stood behind his Desk Vandenberg at his side.

Chris was curious. The Weather in Berlin was dreadful, snowy, rainy, and windy. With one word: Unpleasant. Anna had insisted on coming with her, but Chris had been adamant. This she would do alone. Grudgingly the Russian had accepted to wait outside in the Car. The Pianist was fairly sure, the Meeting would not last that long.

She had been treated with professional Respect by Security and noticed the admiring and leering views of some of the male Staff. She was used to that. If those men only knew … Chris chuckled. She could have taken them apart easily – without breaking a Sweat. The Pianist knew very well what those Men saw in her:

A tall blonde Woman, with impressive “Assets” – easy prey.

But they were lucky; The blonde was focused on that meeting with the Chancellor.

A grim smile curled her lips for a second. He was in for a surprise. For the Occasion Chris had done her business Uniform: a Black Power suit by Max Mara and Platform heels by Gianvito Rossi. She knew she was taller than the Politician in her stockinged Feet – and with her heels? She would look down on him. Gräber would not like that.

Now she waited before the Chancellors' Office Rooms on the seventh floor of the Federal Chancellery. To be honest, she enjoyed this Situation very much. She held all the Cards. Even if Gräber and Vandenberg did not know that. Chris smiled: She was the Warrior Princess of the North after all.

The Chancellor´s PA interrupted her musings “The Bundeskanzler will see you now Frau von der Marwitz” Chris smiled “Thank you” and strode through the two-winged wooden Doors. The Chancellor stood behind his Desk, the Special Coordinator on his right. The blonde recognized this as was it was: The Attempt of a Powerplay. Chris smiled inwardly. This would be fun.

Konrad Gräber looked at the tall blonde Woman who strode through the Doors, her long blonde shimmering hair fell in waves down her shoulders, like a golden Stream. The Chancellor was mesmerized: She seemed to glide on her High Heels and – this his fine-tuned antennas registered at once – the blonde Pianist radiated Power.

Gräber was used to assess people quickly and he was good at that.

Christine von der Marwitz was entirely confident and not impressed to meet the Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany. Nor was she insecure or intimidated in the slightest. Overall, she behaved as if she owned the Room.

And there were her emerald, green eyes, piercing him. Her smile was friendly – sort of – but intimidating as well. Her Gaze shifted to the Special Coordinator – and this time her smile was that of a Predator. Vandenberg felt uncomfortable under that piercing look.

One Meter before the Chancellor's Desk she stood. And she smiled. Gräber fumed inwardly “What a pleasure to meet you Herr Bundeskanzler” Her Alto Voice was melodious and rich The blonde was perfectly at ease.

Chris had forced his hand:

The Chancellor walked around his desk and extended his Hand “It is my pleasure to meet you, such a great musician, what did you play at the Elbphilharmonie lately, that Romanian Composer” The Pianist´s handshake was firm – very firm if he was honest.

And those piercing green eyes. He felt uncomfortable under that gaze. Her smile though was warm, and just a tad condescending “Thank you, Chancellor, it was Bartok – and he was a Hungarian” Her smile was still warm.

Gräber pointed to the landscaped interior “Why don´t we have a seat” Chris smiled “Gladly” The Pianist followed her host. Vandenberg was two steps behind her. Chris slung one leg above the over and faced the Chancellor.

The Special Coordinator remained standing like a guard behind him “Could I tempt you to something to drink? Tea, Coffee, Water – we have even green Tea, you prefer that Marcus told me” Gräber played the polite Host, he tried, but Chris had to give him that.

“Herr Bundeskanzler, thank you. I am perfectly fine” she smiled “You surely have a full Calendar so let us come straight to the Point” If Gräber was taken aback he did not show “Of course” Chris sensed though the Atmosphere had changed, Vandenberg and his Boss were on their guard.

The Pianist still did smile, but it was colder now “When we returned your daughter to you in November, I warned the Special Coordinator – who is your Eyes and Ears as we know – to treat Leonie well. I would learn if she would not”.

Chris fixated on both men “Obviously your friend Marcus did not heed my warning Herr Bundeskanzler” Gräber wanted to respond – but the blonde cut across him “I have irrefutable Evidence” Now her smile was cold and hard “Tell me Marcus” it sounded like a Curse “Where is Leonie right now?” She turned to Gräber “We both know”.

The Temperature had fallen several Degrees more. The Chancellor was furious. Who was this Woman who dared to talk to him like this? “I am what I am” The blonde smiled coldly as if she had read his thoughts.

Conversationally she continued “There is that private clinic at Berlin Wannsee” Vandenberg and the Chancellor exchanged a look “Yes, Professor Metzger was very helpful” The pianist smiled “And we obtained the Medical Record of Leonie and some very interesting footage too”.

Disdainfully she added “There were some low-class goons who tried to put me into a Straitjacket, threw me into a padded cell, and threw away the key … You can imagine I declined to stay” She smiled “The Grand Duchesse incapacitated some of those Goons – permanently. It is so difficult to find dependable Personnel these days ….” Vandenberg felt uncomfortable under that penetrating gaze “Two of them muttered your Name Marcus … when we questioned them”.

Coolly the blonde looked from Vandenberg to Gräber who stared at her. “I tell you know how this goes” Chris´ Voice was hard like steel now “You have two options: Number one? You take care that Leonie is released and treated as she deserves”.

Gräber stared in impotent fury at her “And Number Two?” The Pianist smiled nonchalantly “That Herr Bundeskanzler is simple” She paused “The whole Material we obtained will go public” Her smile broadened “And I don´t think you won´t look too good – the Public can be merciless – and if I have a look at the Polls …”

The Pianist looked at the delicate Watch she wore on her left Wrist “You have two Minutes – and if in two Hours Leonie is still in that Clinic – you can kiss goodbye to your Career.”

The Chancellor fumed inwardly, Chris could see that “You cannot do this” The Pianist smiled coldly “Obviously I can” she smiled broader “Do not even try to think about getting back at me or one of my team – or task Marcus with the dirty Work - again” Chris looked both men straight in the eye “You threaten me” Gräber fumed “No” The blonde smiled coolly “I just state the Facts”.

The two men and the blonde looked each other in the Eye, it was a contest of Wills. It was Vandenberg who spoke after he exchanged a quick glance with his Boss “Deal” Chris smiled “I love it to talk with reasonable men” She looked at her Watch, then back to the Chancellor “You have two Hours from now” The Pianist paused “One minute later ….”

“And” Chris looked first at the Chancellor then at Vandenberg “Remember what I said. All of it” She paused “The Press will have a field day if anything happens to me or my friends” Chris fixated on the Chancellor “The Pardon you signed would not make a good impression in Public, or Leonie´s Records.”

Chris smiled “I can tell you the names of People who tried to double cross me Chancellor” Her smile grew colder “Most of them won´t respond to your Calls. They dine in Hell” The Pianist smiled at Vandenberg and then at the Chancellor “Ask him, he knows”.

Vandenberg froze, he sensed the Waves of Icy Coldness the blonde radiated.

“Herr Bundeskanzler, Marcus” The Pianist smiled „I am happy we understand each other.”

With an elegant Movement she uncrossed her long legs and rose in a fluid motion “Don´t bother to show me out Marcus” She turned to the Chancellor “It was a pleasure to meet you” She smiled – and turned elegantly on her heels and strode out.

At the door, she looked back “Do not forget any Word I said. Two Minutes!”

Both Men looked in bewilderment after her.

They could not see it, but Chris smiled broadly.

Later in the Car. Chris fastened her safety belt and Anna drove off.

“How did it go?” the Russian smiled “They got the Memo” Chris smiled.

Her Smartphone signalled an incoming message. The blonde read it. It contained one word: “Deal”.

Chris smiled even more broadly.
The End?
Last edited by Caesar73 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Nice to see the girls relax and have some fun after a stressful adventure.

Not even the Chancellor can get the better of Chris! The idiot tried something very silly.

A fantastic end to a tale up there with anything published on this board.

You can get the bondage anywhere but the stories and characters mean more.

Looking for to their further adventures.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

extraordinary read! So well done, so much work in it!
I'm probably late, but I do cherish Merit's character arc and involvement!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Is this what is meant by 'going out with a bang?'
Spy Task Force Completed
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

What can i add that others here have said so well already? This has been an utterly magnificent tale from start to finish.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 month ago What can i add that others here have said so well already? This has been an utterly magnificent tale from start to finish.
Thank you my friend :)

To all Readers: The first Part of Anck-Sun-Amuns Funeral shall be up either today or tomorrow: Merit and Anna return two Months after the last Events to "Little Egypt". The late High Priestess has expressed in her Will that Anna attends and does something at the Funeral. Something Anna did not dream she would have to do.

Also there are sinister Forces at play .....you might remember the finishing Lines of Chapter 111?
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

@Caesar73
What a cool story at all. It was real impressive to follow it. And I cant wait, to read another book of yours. Hold it up, my friend!
There always can be a few more ropes.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @Shotrow @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk
Argentum wrote: 1 month ago @Caesar73
What a cool story at all. It was real impressive to follow it. And I cant wait, to read another book of yours. Hold it up, my friend!
Thank you my Friend, and I will :)

Anck-Sun-Amun´s Funeral

Chapter 1

“Requiem aeternam”

Two Months later:

Somewhere above the Western Desert:

Anna Alexandrovna Romanova stared out of the AgustaWestland AW109S Grand Helicopter´s Window. But she didn´t see anything, had no eye for the austere beauty of the Western Desert. Her mind was elsewhere.

Three Days ago – Anna had just returned from her Workout at Sensei Minoru Genda´s Dojo – Charlotte, the Artificial Intelligence in Residence, announced an incoming Video Call for “Grand Duchesse Anna Alexandrovna Romanova” in 10 Minutes.

The Russian had frowned, she had no Conference Call scheduled, “Where does it come from Charlotte?” Anna had asked “Unknown ID” the AI responded in her melodious Alto Voice “but I could trace back the Call” “Where to?” the Violinist fired impatiently.

“To Egypt,” the AI told her “Egypt?” The Russian frowned - deeply. Anna looked at her Apple Watch “Eight Minutes?” Hastily the Russian slipped her bright blue Altra Lone Peak 7 running shoes off and tapped on her stockinged feet up the Stairs, her sweaty feet leaving traces on the floor.

Her curiosity was peaked. A call from Egypt …. And a sense of impending doom took hold. Anna had done her best to forget about Egypt since their Return from the Western Desert. At a short moment's notice, a stream of Pictures flooded her mind. Pictures she did not want to see. Not now. Never again.

She had visited her Therapist Doctor Frauke Johanssen several times as had Chris too – she knew. The Ghosts that visited them at night had not stopped haunting Chris and Anna, but they did appear less frequently – and that was a good thing.

Chris did seldom talk about those ghostly visits. But that was just her way. Anna knew though: Every Morning she caught Chris outside on the Terrace meditating on her Tatami, writing Haikus – it had been a bad night. Two weeks ago, it had happened the last time.

Anna concentrated on the Present, Egypt that meant trouble.

Quickly she hurried across the Floor, entered her Apartment on the first floor, and powered her iMac up “Two Minutes” Charlotte informed her. Mesmerized Anna stared at the 36” Screen – a sense of foreboding filled her. “10 Seconds” Charlotte intoned …... after 10 Seconds a face appeared on the Screen.

A face she knew. A face she could have lived without. A face that meant trouble.

“Greetings Your Grace,” Grand Vizier Ramose said politely. Obviously, he sat at the Desk in his Office. Anna had never been there, but the Design was similar to the Office-Rooms of the Palace she knew “Your Excellency” Anna acknowledged the Egyptian “You do look surprised” he smiled.

“What do you want Ramose” Anna had no interest in Games – and it showed. No, Anna, was no Friend of the new Ruler of Little Egypt. He had been a valuable Ally, but Anna did not trust him. They both had played a Game of Thrones and got what they wanted. He had used her she had used him. Anna and Ramose knew that. That did not make them Friends for life.

The Grand Vizier smiled his little arrogant smile, undeterred by her Impatience, he definitely enjoyed Anna´s surprise and temper “You do look good” Anna just stared back unblinkingly, her lips a thin line.

“Straight to the Point then” Ramose continued unabashed “The Preparations of the late High Priestess´s Body for her Journey to the West are complete” He spoke now in a formal tone. Anna's Mind wandered back to that Moment in the Arena:

“Promise me something Romanova” the dark-haired Egyptian pressed her Enemy “Anything,” the Russian said gently, “Take care I will get properly prepared for the Journey into the West” Anck-Sun-Amun demanded “I swear it on my honour as a Romanova” Anna replied serenely “That will suffice” the Egyptian whispered.”

Anna concentrated on the Screen “And?” It sounded forced she knew; the Grand Vizier had that Effect on her “The High Priestess left a Will, signed the day before your Duel” Ramose explained “She wishes that you attend her Funeral” There was a long silence “When?” Anna had to force herself to ask, “In three days” – Anna stared at the Screen. The Russian nodded “I will attend” Ramose did not look very surprised “I will provide you with the Details”.

He paused for a Moment: “And there is something else: The Deceased expressed her explicit Wish that you play the Violin at the Ceremony before she is laid to rest” Anna looked totally crestfallen “She wants what? That I play for her? I of all People?” Ramose´s smile blossomed to full Schadenfreude “The High Priestess leaves the choice of Music to you; you should play two pieces though”.

Anna looked in disbelief at the screen.

“Looking forward to seeing you again Your Grace!” Anna just wanted to hit him to wipe that smile off his face. The Grand Vizier ended the Call. For a moment Anna just stared at the Screen “Why do I do this?” she thought. The Violinist knew exactly why: “I am a Romanova”. And wished the High Priestess to hell.

“Mistress?” Merit interrupted her musings “What?” Anna snapped. And wheeled around. Eyes blazing: Merit stood on the Threshold. She looked puzzled, by the sudden Eruption of her Mistress´ volcanic Temperament.

The Violinist knew she had snapped at the Egyptian, who had accompanied her back from Egypt in November – to be her Lady-in-Waiting. And to see the World.

A brief smile crossed Anna´s face: Her Lady-in-Waiting wore a grey business costume, nude hose, and matching 4´´ heels with a block heel. No stilettos. She was not comfortable with those yet. Her shiny sleek black hair she wore in a stylish bob. The young Egyptian had adopted pretty quickly – in every aspect.

Anna was still fascinated by the childlike Enthusiasm with which Merit explored the foreign New World she was now part of – since barely two Months. “Mistress?” Merit prodded “What is it? You look upset! “We are going back to Egypt Merit,” Anna said calmly. At least she tried. And she failed.

“Why?” Merit inquired “Anck-Sun-Amun´s Funeral” Anna huffed.

Her Lady-in-Waiting had looked at her as if hit with a Pole Ax.

The Present:

And now they were here on their way to the Palace Temple Compound in the Western Desert. As promised Ramose had provided them with the Details: They had flown from Hamburg to Aswan. There they had boarded a Helicopter.

Anna was irritated. Anna did not know what to expect, what to feel. She had hoped to leave the Desert behind her. Those two weeks that had tested her resilience to the most. But she could not refuse her Arch Nemesis's last request. She felt bound by a code of honour.

“Mistress look!” Merit touched Anna gently on her left shoulder “There is it!” Anna looked up: Indeed, they were nearing the Compound. Obviously, the new Ruler of Little Egypt had been busy: As she could see the Towers had been restored as had been the Main Gates. Those had been destroyed at the final Attack which ended Al Mansour's Reign. Chris had ended his reign. As her best friend had told her, she had cleaved his head in two.

Now a smile curled Anna´s lips. He had deserved this – and more. Chris had offered to come with her as moral support. But Anna had declined. She had to do this on her own. And she did not trust Ramose. Knowing that Chris was ready to board the next plane to Egypt if something went south was a comfort. Chris would raze the Place to the ground if the Grand Vizier played foul.

Anna looked out of the Window:

The Helicopter was about to descend.

Later:

Anna stepped onto the Tarmac in the bright Midday Sun. The Temperatures were pleasant. The Air dry. The Russian loved that Climate.

She had dressed in a Red Max Mara Power Suit with matching Gianvito Rossi 105 Heels, her Violin Case on her left. Merit was two Steps behind her. The Russian had to smile “At least I get a fitting Welcome” A Formation of Pharaoh´s Guards stood to attention. “Pharaoh´s former Guards” she corrected herself.

There was even a red Carpet. At its End, Ramose awaited her, his Daughter at his side. To Anna´s surprise, he acknowledged her with a noticeable Nod “Your Grace” – Anna returned the gesture “Your Excellency” – her nod not as deep as that of the Grand Viziers.

Her Gaze rested on Merit Amun “She does look at peace, content” Anna mused. She and the Grand Vizier's Daughter had something in common: Both had been hurt by the late High Priestess. Anna physically. Merit Amun psychologically. Anna had made a Promise to the Egyptian. That she would end Anck-Sun-Amun. She had kept her Promise.

And now she was here again.

Merit Amun smiled at Anna. And it was a genuine smile. Kind and warm. The first time Anna saw her smiling, smiling genuinely. The Egyptian bowed slightly “Your Grace” The Russian returned the Gesture “You do look better Merit-Amun” Merit-Amun looked her straight in the Eyes “I want to thank you; you kept your Promise” “That was nothing” Anna demurred – she felt slightly embarrassed and felt her cheeks reddening.

“It was anything” Merit Amun smiled.

The Grand Vizier had waited as the two Women talked – he turned to Anna:

“Let me show you to your Quarters” he smiled “We thought it might be fitting you would reside in your Quarters, you know” Anna nodded “That would be perfect” He looked Anna up and down “You might think as long as you are here to dress traditionally?” Anna held his Gaze.

The Russian smiled “Of course” She had no Problem with that “With one exception Ramose” Anna stated smiling, “I will wear no Wig” “That is acceptable” the Grand Vizier nodded – and now he smiled broadly “We have prepared a welcome present for you; you may use it as you deem fit during your stay with us.” He smiled “You will like it!”

Anna did not share his enthusiasm.

He turned to Anna again “You brought your Violin” nodding at the Violin Case in Anna´s left hand “The famous Lord Dunn Raven” The Grand Vizier smiled even more “I am delighted to hear you play”.

“Bloody Bastard” Anna fumed inwardly but smiled “That is a Compliment beyond belief, Your Excellency. You want to show me to our Quarters?” She would never give the Bastard the Satisfaction to fathom her true emotions.

If he wanted to play Games? So be it! She was good at those too!

30 Minutes later:

Anna stepped over the Threshold of her former Lodgings. It was a strange feeling, and a stream of Images floated through her Mind. These Rooms had been her home only for a fortnight – but it felt longer. Everything was as if she had left them yesterday.

Their luggage had been brought already up.

She kicked her High Heels off – a part of her looked forward. to wear the comfortable Egyptian Garments again, the light wide-cut dresses. She rubbed the nyloned sole of her right foot – and sighed “Ah Kingdom for a Foot Massage!”

Anna set the Violin Case carefully down on the wooden Sideboard, made of shimmering ebony, with golden inlays. Once more Anna asked herself why she had done this. She was coming back here again. But she could not have done anything different, she knew. She had to honour her fallen Enemy's last Wish. It was as simple as that.

“Mistress!” Merit´s bright Voice broke her out of her Reverie “Come here!” The Russian frowned “Merit seems agitated” Anna followed the Voice of her Lady-in-Waiting to the Dining Room of her Apartment. “Look!” Merit pointed at the floor: In the center of the Room stood two wooden Egyptian Coffins in a humanoid shape. A bit confused Anna looked at the two Sarcophagi:

“What has Ramose said about a Present?” Merit shrugged “No Idea Anna” “Right then” the Russian nodded, only one way to find out” She drew her Glock “You open the left! I will cover you!” If Merit was surprised, she didn´t show. Anna positioned herself so nothing blocked her line of fire. A bit tentative Merit walked to the left Coffin.

She inspected it and frowned “This is unusual” “What?” Anna inquired “You can open this Coffin like a Chest” Merit fumbled at the two closures. One click, a second. With surprising ease Merit opened the lid and reeled back “Look, Mistress!” she pointed at the Coffin. Carefully Anna stepped nearer, Gun drawn.

She peered down in the Coffin “What the hell?”

What did Anna see? A Mummy, a perfect white Mummy, her head covered with an exquisite Death Mask. Anna let her hand glide above the perfectly symmetrical wrapped body. It felt warm and it was definitely a Woman, judging by the Curves. Now the Russian could see that she breathed in deep and regular “Interesting” A small smile curled her lips “Open the other Coffin!” Surprise, surprise! In the other Coffin was a female Mummy too.

Astonished Merit looked at her Mistress “What do we do now Anna?” The Russian grinned “Unwrapping the Presents” she added “After we have had a Shower and Change of Clothes” Anna´s smile broadened “They won´t go away”.

30 Minutes later Anna and Merit had refreshed and redressed in the traditional Egyptian Garb:

Merit in the white pleated Dress Egyptian Noble Women wore, Anna had opted for a loose-fitting red gown “I missed going barefoot!” Merit grinned “I love it in Hamburg – but it is so cold right now, and rainy and windy!” “Don´t tell me I did not warn you!” Anna smiled. Merit´s Enthusiasm was always like a breath of fresh air and the young Egyptian had adapted nicely to her new home:

She had obviously a talented tongue, and her German was pretty good, considering the short time Merit was living in Hamburg. Now and then the Inhabitants of the Villa bade her to sing a song in her Egyptian Tongue. Anna had grown fond of the Language and the Music, which was so different from the European Classical Music Anna and Chris performed.

One evening Anna and Chris had improvised about a Song Merit had performed for them – after they had accompanied her spontaneously in the first place. The young Egyptian had been deeply touched – and fascinated by how quickly the two Musicians adapted to the foreign Harmonies.

Ragna had taken Merit under her Wings and shown her the ropes – in more than one way. It was an interesting Pair: The herculean blonde Icelandress and the lithe Egyptian. Of course, Merit had Lessons in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

And as Chris had stated “She has some Talent” High Praise from her best Friend Anna knew. After the first lesson with Chris Merit had ended, stripped down to Bra and Panties on the Mattress of the Gym:

Merit had suffered some bruises and Chris had her thoroughly hogtied and gagged “You can start to escape now. Will see you at Lunch!” the Pianist had smiled as she had left the Gym. Anna thought that Chris had been merciful. The Hogtie had been strict but not punishingly tight. The Gag … well, the Pianist had presented the Egyptian with her own sweaty Gym Socks

The Russian had to smile at the memory.

“Give me a Hand Merit!” Anna ordered “Let us lift the Presents on the Floor” Five Minutes the two Mummies lay on the Carpet of the Living Room. “Which one first?” Anna mused and decided on the taller of the two Mummies. One was slightly taller than the other. Both must be tall and lean. And the Russian had a hunch who those Mummies might be ….

Ramose had a peculiar sense of humour.

Gently Anna lifted the Death Mask from the Mummies Head. It was fully wrapped and by the look of it, Mummy Number One was heavily gagged. The Russian looked at Merit “You begin at the feet I at the Head” They set to work. Anna cut through the bandages covering the Woman´s face, starting at the chin with a pair of bandage scissors. Finally, the Russian could pull the bandages away and looked at a face she knew – and despite the Woman´s lower face being shrouded in Bandages she was sure to detect a smile.

Anna smiled too “Aya!” she turned to Merit, who was busy cutting through the bandages covering the Woman´s legs, “Yes Mistress?” she looked up “I know who these Women are!” She pointed first at Aya then at the other Mummy “These are Aya and Sachmet! Pharaoh´s personal maids, they “entertained” me twice!” Now the Russian smiled deviously “Ramose said I could do with the Presents what I wanted – I guess, I will take him up on his offer!”

Merit noticed the glitter in Anna´s eyes.

Anna cut through the many layers of the Gag: Aya´s jaws stood wide ajar. She pulled the first one out. In total Anna counted 12 strips of linen …

One hour later:

Sachmet and Aya had had a shower and were dressed now in light linen gowns. Anna could not hide her Excitement “So you volunteered as Presents” she ventured as they sat on the balcony of Anna´s Quarters and had a light lunch: Couscous-Salad, Shish-Kebab – and the dry white Egyptian Wine, Anna had grown quite fond of.

Aya grinned “Your Grace, we thought we had to make some amends” She batted her eyelashes coyly. “And you will make them” the Russian smiled deviously “Starting after Lunch” What none of them realized? They were watched by a Pair of cold grey eyes …

After Lunch they returned to the Living Room – Anna could not remember the Egyptian Term -but the Russian had practiced the Egyptian Language ever since they returned from Egypt. Anna Romanova had a Talent for Languages. And according to Merit “Mistress is doing quite well”.

Merit had gathered rope and other materials to restrain a Damsel. Lots of it. Anna smiled “Ladies, you know the Drill: You may disrobe!” Merit could tell that her Mistress enjoyed the Situation very much. Anna had told her about her encounters with Aya and Sachmet – so she understood Anna´s desire to deliver some payback. Within Reason.

Her Mistress turned to her Lady in Waiting “Show me what you have learned! You may choose one of the Ladies!” Merit looked from Aya to Sachmet – and pointed at the slightly smaller Sachmet “I will take her Mistress!” Anna turned to Aya “Come!” From the large selection of ropes, Anna selected some precut lines.

The Russian smiled “This will be fun!” The two Egyptians had disrobed and with a coy smile, the dark-haired Egyptian turned her back to Anna, Hands behind her back. Aya was slightly taller but a bit less endowed in the breast department.

Anna began to tie the Egyptian's slender Wrists together. 30 Minutes later the Russian looked pretty pleased at her Work: Aya rocked back and forth on her tummy. Her heels rested on her rump, almost at the small of her back. Her mitted fists were pressed against her high Arches. Her braided hair was tied to her toes. The Russian had opted for a large harness ball gag. Anna had made sure the crotchrope was tight, very tight.

She turned to Merit: “Let me see what you have done!” Her Mistress made a good show of inspecting her Work the Egyptian found: Sachmet was compressed into a tight ball and lying on her left side and wiggled her bound toes. Merit had blindfolded her, tied her arms into a reverse prayer tie, and gagged her with a choke pear gag.

“Nice job!” Anna complimented her Lady in Waiting “Thank you, Mistress!” Merit beamed at her. The Violinist smiled “I heard we have my Chariot still at my disposal. Why don´t you change and give me the Grand Tour?” In her Time at the Palace Anna had seen little of the Complex and she was curious. “Gladly!” Merit bowed slightly. “Don´t go away!” Anna teased Pharaoh´s two Personal Maids “You can start to escape now!”

Three Hours later:

Anna had enjoyed the Ride. Merit had been a fine guide. Anna had for the first time taken the Magnificence of the Complex fully in. When she had been Al Mansour's future bride, she had too many other things on her mind to have an eye for the Architecture, the exquisite Art.
When they had arrived back at their Quarters Aya and Sachmet had made little Progress – but they had struggled seriously.

“Ladies!” Anna grinned “Time for some recreation and rest – and after Dinner, it is time for Round Two!” Aya and Sachmet mumbled something in their gags that could count as consent.
Anna and Merit freed the two “Presents” – the two Egyptians smiled at Anna “We could make some more amends – in the Bathroom!” “No complaints on my Part” the Russian grinned and winked at Merit “Come” It was hot and it was steamy in the large comfortable Bathroom. And Anna could not deny she enjoyed the Attentions of the Egyptians ….

In the early evening, they had Dinner at the Terrace. Anna enjoyed the View across the Desert. It had a strange beauty. Darkness had already set in. “Mistress, what are you thinking?” Merit asked softly “I just thought how beautiful this Place, the Desert is. Back then I had little time to enjoy that, you know” Merit nodded “I know” but said nothing more. Anna pulled herself together, she couldn´t help it, but this Place brought Memories back: Good ones and sad ones. She stood.

The time to mourn was tomorrow, today a time to reflect and relax – and have some fun.

The Violinist smiled “Let us look after our guest!” she walked into the Living Room followed by Merit “Having fun?” Anna addressed Aya and Sachmet who mumbled something into their packed Mouths. Merit and Anna had hogtied them tightly. The dark-haired Russian bowed down to Aya to check the bonds. “You have made little Progress! Do better or you are in for a good Spanking! What do you think Merit?” No Response “Merit?” Anna turned and froze:

A veiled Woman had grabbed Merit and pressed a dagger against her throat. Her Lady-in-Waiting´s Eyes were wide with fear. Anna saw the thin red line of blood which trickled down Merit´s throat. The Russian calculated “You won´t reach her in time” The assassin stated, pressing the Dagger more firmly against the Egyptian's Throat.

Anna was sure, she knew the voice. But who was behind the veil? The Posture and the Poise seemed familiar too. “Listen carefully Your Grace!” the Assailant broke her out of her Reverie “We both knew you are a highly skilled Fighter. If you don´t want any Harm, come to your Lady in Waiting you will follow my instructions to the letter”.

Anna smiled coldly “In Hell I will. I despise Cowards” The Russian could not see her opponent's face, but she noticed, that the other Woman grew tense “I am no Coward” she hissed “And now do as I say or little Merit´s blood will be spilled over this Carpet” She pressed the Dagger more firmly against Merit´s Throat. Merit´s brown Eyes pleaded with Anna. “Then I will rip your heart out!” The Russian shot back.

“We both know that I will comply,” Anna thought “Where has that bitch come from?”

Aya and Sachmet struggled against their bonds and gag talked agitatedly “Listen Romanova” the veiled Woman spoke coldly “There on the table you find Ropes! Take five lengths and the biggest ballgag!” Anna fumed inwardly but complied “And now?” she asked cooly, even if she had a good Idea where this was going.

“Now” Anna could hear the smile of their Attacker “Now you strip!” Anna laughed mirthlessly “How very creative” Slowly she pulled the gown over her head, and let it fall to the floor. Lazily she rolled her black lacy Panties down her long legs and stepped out of them “Put them in your Mouth!” the veiled Woman ordered “Why didn´t that surprise me” Anna mused, bowed down, took the Panties, which felt still warm and balled them up.

She looked their Attacker straight in the Eye as she stuffed the Garment in her Mouth. The Russian tasted her own scent. The Violinist had to admit she had been pretty aroused that day Anna fixated on the other Woman, Merits eyes were still wide with fear. Their Assailant chuckled “Now tie yourself a nice and tight crotchrope” The Violinist fumed “And make it tight!” the Intruder added.

If she had thought to get a Reaction from Anna, she was mistaken. The Violinist followed the order. “Good job” the other Woman smiled as the Russian glared defiantly at her “Now get your butt on the floor, cross your ankles, and tie your legs at the ankles, under the knees and above.

“Clever” Anna had to admit grudgingly. This way she couldn´t stand or throw herself at the attacker. 15 Minutes later Anna sat on the Carpet. Her legs were tightly tied. She glared at their opponent “How very cute” The woman smiled malevolently “Turn on your Tummy Romanova, Wrists crossed behind your back!” the Russian complied “As if I do have a choice?” “Listen Merit, very carefully!” Anna heard the soft Whimper of her Lady-in-Waiting, and a wave of Rage filled her.

“Take the large ballgag and gag your Mistress – after you have tied her hands. Anna could not see what was going on behind her but judging by the sounds Merit complied. She felt her presence, as she knelt behind her and took Anna´s Wrists “I am sorry Mistress” she whispered, on the verge of crying “Just do what she says” she mumbled, hoping that Merit would understand her Gag Talk “I know who she is” she mumbled barely audible, but the Russian felt that Merit understood “Sath Hathor” Merit whispered back, as she bowed down to tie Anna´s Wrists “Make it tight Merit!” she thought – and Merit did.

“You are a good Mistress Romanova” the veiled Woman grinned; Anna could hear that.

She felt Merit´s trembling fingers. But she sensed also that the younger Woman got a grip – and she was proud of her. The tie was tight and secure. Anna found that Merit had indeed taken the biggest ballgag she could find: Her Jaws screamed in Pain, as the Egyptian buckled the large ball behind her head.

“Good job” Their Attacker complimented Merit “Now strip!” Anna could only hear what happened but one needed not to be Einstein to put one and one together: Obviously, Merit was tied up and gagged. Anna heard the typical sounds of a Woman tied up and gagged. The gurgling as Merit was gagged.

Then silence. Steps came nearer “We will have much fun Romanova! Sleep well!” Anna felt a sharp prick in her Neck and Blackness engulfed her.

Stringently hogtied at the floor Merit watched horrified as the Woman loaded Anna´s body onto a Trolley “Goodbye Merit” she chuckled “You will see your Mistress again – you won´t recognize her though” The young Egyptian strained against her bonds as she had to watch helplessly as the Woman pulled the Trolley to an opening in the Living Room´s Wall and vanished. The Wall glided back into its place as if there had never been an opening.

Anna was gone.

Somewhere in the Cellars of the Palace later:

Later Anna realized it had been the cold that had risen her from her stupor. The icy coldness that crept slowly from the stony floor through the balls of her feet upwards. Yes, her balls. She had to balance on the balls of her feet. Her big toes were lashed together. And if she had been able to look down, she would have seen, that they had turned purple. Another sensation as she slowly processed her Predicament. Her Calves burned like fire. She felt rough cold stone at her back.

Slowly her still foggy brain realized “I have been tied with wet leather Straps, many” What did her aching body tell her? Two thin straps around her insteps. One around her ankles, one midcalf, one under the joint, three more above. And there was that Strap which cut her cleanly in two – or so it felt. The slightest movement sent waves of pain through her body. The Strap that was tied over her breasts, cleaving them in two was not really better.

Her Captor had tied her with the Straps before she had tied her to the Pillar. A Strap around her forehead ensured she could not move her head. And the Gag …... Anna suspected her Mouth had been stuffed with cotton wool. Not only full but way more than that. Her Jaws hurt like hell already.

Her lower face was covered by linen bandages. They were cruelly tight. Anna breathed in deeply through her nose and took stock of her surroundings “I am in some kind of torture Chamber” All the Paraphernalia were there. The Instruments.

The Opening of a Door, Steps on Stone interrupted her musings. The Woman had taken off her Veil. Anna had been right: Sath Hathor. But very changed: Two gruesome Scars disfigured her Face. Each Cheek bore a half-moon like Scar. They stood out in an angry red. Her grey Eyes were stony and cold.

“Awake finally” she smiled ominously “I couldn´t believe my luck when I learned you would come here. I dreamt of this Moment. And now I have got you!” Anna stared back, her face betraying nothing. Not that she could have done anything else. The Russian was surprised. She felt entirely calm – despite the mortal Danger.

“Playing the Hero” Sath-Hathor chuckled mirthlessly “You will sing another tune soon” She produced an evil-looking dagger. Used by the Daughters of Isis Anna knew. Her Captor let the blade glide around her navel. The metal felt cool on Anna´s hot skin. It cost her all her self-control, not to react.

The blade glided higher. Its tip touched her left breast. The right. “Playing the strong and silent type, are we?” Her Captor teased her. Anna just stared back. The blade glided higher between the breasts upwards up her throat and touched her chin. The Egyptian let her fingers glide above the thin bright red Scar above Anna´s left Breast “You will sport some more scars when the Sun goes up!”

“You are responsible for why I look that way!” Sath Hathor hissed “But believe me tomorrow nobody will recognize you!” Anna smiled under her gag “Why are you smiling bitch!” the Egyptian almost screamed, “I will cut you to pieces”.

Anck-Sun-Amun’s former Second-in-Command froze as she felt cold steel at her throat. “You won´t,” a cool voice said “Drop the Dagger to the floor. Now!” The blade´s pressure intensified. “Drop it!” The Dagger clattered to the Floor. “Turn slowly” Sath Hathor complied and stared into the face of Merit-Amun.

“How could you!” she hissed “You are a Daughter of Isis too!” “Thank Anck-Sun-Amun for that” Merit-Amun stated coldly. Without turning her back she commanded “Aya and Sachmet, tie that bitch up, as tight as you like! Merit free your Mistress!”

Merit-Amun looked at Anna “I was in your debt, Your Grace. I am happy, I could repay it!” Anna would have nodded if she had been able to. But her dark eyes conveyed the message nevertheless “Thank you!”

“Anna!” Merit ran at her “Let me get you out of this!” She held a sharp Dagger in her Hand. Anna could not talk, but she smiled under her gag “Thank you” Merit set to work.

As Merit attacked the Straps which fastened her to the Pillar – yes, Anna would be very happy if she could stand flatfooted again – she watched as Aya and Sachmet rendered Sath-Hathor helpless. It seemed as if all fight had left the Woman.

And the Russian could not help herself. She felt sorry for Sath Hathor. On a certain level. She had had a choice. And she would have killed Anna two months ago without hesitation. So, Anna´s Empathy was limited. Especially when her feet were chunks of ice and her calves burned like fire – and cramped. Again.

Anna sighed with relief as Merit cut through the first straps at her ankles and calves. The pressure receded. Slowly the Egyptian worked her way upwards. Only one strap left “Be patient Mistress” Merit smiled. The pressure on her forehead receded. With a sigh Anna lowered her heels, so she stood flatfooted on the stony floor. Her calf muscles screamed as her heels touched the floor. She swayed slightly.

“We will get you free soon Anna!” Merit assured her as she cut the first strap above Anna´s breasts. The Russian watched as Sath Hathor was tied into a back-breaking reverse prayer hogtie. “You are all right” Merit-Amun scrutinized her “I am” Anna mumbled into her gag – and nodded.

She winced as a sharp pain shot through her neck. Merit bowed down and cut the small strap which lashed Anna´s big toes together. They had turned almost purple by now. Anna´s eyes went wide as the blood flooded back. Slowly, methodically Merit worked her way upwards. Every strap cut was a relief.

The wet straps had left deep indentations. Finally, the strap right under her groin fell. Concerned the young Egyptian looked at Anna “The next ones will hurt” she apologized. Anna looked at Merit “Just get on with it” her dark eyes said. The Russian steeled herself as her Lady in Waiting cut the strap which cleaved her in two.

Her Eyes widened “I will pull now” Merit said. Anna screamed into her gag as Merit pulled the strap free. As the pain slowly subsided the Violinist felt the Relief. Anna screamed a second time as the Egyptian cut through the strap around her Waist.

It left an angry red girdle.

Gently Merit worked her way upwards. Now only the Gag was left. As Merit cut through the many layers holding her lower face in a vice-like grip, the feeling of relief was glorious as the immense Pressure subsided.

Aghast Merit stared at her Mistress´ gaping Mouth “What did that Bitch do to you?” Anna mumbled something: Sath Hathor had packed her Mouth so full her Jaws stood wide ajar. Very wide ajar. After Merit had pulled the last strip of linen out of her Mouth, Anna tried to close her mouth. Her Muscles barely worked. There was an audible snap. Anna winced.

It took a few moments till Anna trusted her voice enough to whisper, “Thank you” She looked Merit-Amun straight in the Eye “You came just in time – before that Bitch” She nodded at Sath-Hathor “Could perform cosmetic surgery on me” “You are welcome” the Grand-Vizier´s Daughter smiled warmly “I owe you, you know that”.

The Egyptian gave Anna the once over, her gaze resting on the angry red marks of the strap, which had cleaved her Breasts almost in two “Merit has brought some Garments” Anna pulled the light silken red gown above her head and slipped on the simple flat Egyptian Sandals.

The Russian frowned as she looked at the red marks on her Arms “I will look horrible tomorrow” “That is no Problem, Anna” Merit smiled “I have a soothing balm which will do wonders.”

The Russian´s Mood got better instantly “What do we do with that murderous Cow”. She pointed where Aya and Sachmet were just finishing the reverse prayer hogtie “Good Job” Anna complimented the two Maids “It is hellishly uncomfortable” Aya smiled scornfully and slapped Sath Hathor on the butt. Hard. Once, Twice, Thrice.

The Egyptian made surprisingly little noise “What did you gag her with?” Anna questioned “Three Pairs of Panties, ours and hers” Sachmet provided “And her socks” Aya grinned “Sath Hathor has pretty sweaty feet always” Anna inspected the Hogtie closer.

The Maids had really outdone themselves. The Violinist was seriously tempted to kick the bound woman, but she restrained herself “I would really like to bury you tomorrow with the High Priestess!” Anna spook dangerously low. The bound woman craned her neck to look her in the eyes. The intense hate in them made Anna shiver. But the Egyptian broke Eye-Contact first.

Anna turned to Merit Amun who had followed the scene before her intently “We will leave that to your father” The young noblewoman nodded “That´s best I think” “But” the Russian continued “A night in the Darkness of this Dungeon will do her good!” Merit-Amun smiled deviously “Aya and Sachmet why don´t you tie her in a suspension tie?” “Consider it done Lady Merit-Amun,” the two Maids said in unison and set to work.

“Nice touch” Anna complimented Ramose´s Daughter. “She deserves it” Merit-Amun” shrugged. The two Women watched as Sachmet and Aya completed the Suspension Tie. When they were ready Aya gave the Assassin a shove. Anna stifled a Yawn “Let us leave that Piece of Excrement to her own devices – I have to get some sleep – and that Balm!”

Thirty Minutes later lay Anna on a massage bank in her bathroom. The Russian had winced as she eased herself on her Tummy. But Merit had not promised too much: The Balm did not only ease the Pain but had a cooling effect as well “You have magic hands Merit” Anna purred sleepily and groaned as her Lady in Waiting kneaded the balls of her right foot.

“Get up Mistress,” Merit said gently “Let us bring you to bed”.

15 Minutes later Anna had drifted off into deep sleep. Merit watched at her Mistress. Gently she bowed down and kissed Anna on her forehead “Sleep well, Anna!”

Merit´s thoughts wandered back …...

Two hours before:

Merit scrambled to her feet. Aya and Sachmet had freed themselves too “We must save Anna!” Anna´s Lady in Waiting took charge “But how?” Aya inquired “We have no idea where that Woman took her” “Not true” Sachmet spoke “I guess she is bringing Anna to the Chambers of Torment of Isis!” Merit looked sceptical “How do you know Sachmet?” Pharaoh´s former personal Maid nodded “Sath Hathor was not only Anck-Sun-Amun´s second in Command, but in Charge of the interrogations too” Rumour has it she enjoyed the dirty Work very much!” Aya added disdainfully.

Merit trembled, and she forced herself to calm down. Anna relied on her. She had to get a grip. A thought crossed her mind “I know what to do” Her face was clear and hard and determined now.

“Listen!”

30 Minutes later Merit and her two Companions stood before a heavy wooden Door in the West Wing, where the High-Ranking Courtiers resided. The young Egyptian took her heart in her hands and knocked firmly at the Door. She listened. Nothing. She knocked a second time. No reaction.

The third time she almost hammered at the Door. Aya and Sachmet looked at her “Someone is coming” Sachmet whispered as she shifted from one foot to the other. They wore light gowns only – and the nights in the Desert were chilly – and there were the rope marks. Deep red and angry.

To get free had been a team effort. Thankfully Merit and Anna had not mitted Sachmet´s and Aya´s Hands – or they would have been screwed. It had been difficult enough though, to pick the knots …

The Door opened:

A slightly dishevelled tall Woman in her late twenties stared at them. Her white Nightie reached barely midthigh “What do you want? Do you have any Idea how late it is?” she huffed grumpily. Then she noticed the Ropemarks “Merit, what is it?” “Milady you must help!” Merit begged, on the Verge of Tears, wringing her hands “This Woman will kill Anna! Please, help!”

The other Woman frowned, then straightened herself “Come in” She ushered them inside “Tell me all!”

Haltingly Merit began to talk.

The Present:

With deep affection Merit looked at her peacefully sleeping Mistress: “I almost lost you!” and kissed her gently on her forehead.

Tomorrow would be another day.

Merit left her sleeping Mistress and went to her quarters – to get some sleep.
Last edited by Caesar73 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

extremely delightful read - but, damn, I would have liked visuals! :D
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What a joy to have Aya and Sachmet for Anna and Merit to play with. Then, it is icing on the cake for them to save Anna. Wonderful, @Caesar73. Of course, @Nainur is right, Somehow this must be filmed.
Spy Task Force Completed
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Playfullness, danger, revenge, loyalty and the erotic mysteries of ancient egypt. This chapter encspsulates everything that this tale has been about in terms of its greater themes.

A masterpiece.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

wolfman wrote: 1 month ago Playfullness, danger, revenge, loyalty and the erotic mysteries of ancient egypt. This chapter encspsulates everything that this tale has been about in terms of its greater themes.

A masterpiece.
Dear Friend, thank you for your most kind words! I am glad I managed to balance the different elements you mention. The second Part of "Anck-Sun-Amun´s Funeral" will tell the Story of the actual Funeral. It will be a solemn Moment.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Anna can't seem to keep herself out of trouble, it appears. Thank God the 'cavalry' arrived in time!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 month ago Anna can't seem to keep herself out of trouble, it appears. Thank God the 'cavalry' arrived in time!
No, Anna has a habit to get into trouble. But thankfully Merit was quick on the uptake. Exspect the second Part of the Funeral either today or tomorrow at the latest. It will be a solemn affair.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Anck-Sun-Amun´s Funeral

Chapter 2:

“Dona eis Requiem Domine:
et lux perpetua luceat eis.”

VOCES8: Pie Jesu by Gabriel Fauré (youtube.com)

The Day of the Funeral:

Morning:

Anna eyed her mirror image. To her surprise, the marks of the Straps and the Gag had vanished. The severe cut pleated Egyptian Dress was black. The Russian loved Black. It suited her. The Ferragamo Platform Sandals were also black.

Both fitted perfectly. Anna suspected they were custom-made – “The Seamstress has my measurements” the thought crossed Anna´s mind – and a small smile curled her lips.

Her heavy Eye-Make-up, made her look even more like Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra. The Jewellery and the Diadem she wore – Anna true to her word wore no Wig – were the same as she had worn on the Day of her Recognition by the Royal Court. Merit had woven her long dark tresses into an artful crown of braids.

The shimmering black velvet Cape fell down to the floor.

Non-noticeable? Anna wore nude Pantyhose. The Russian had to smile. She couldn´t resist the temptation – to disobey Protocol. Fitting for the Occasion Merit had applied black nail polish too. Anna made a swift pirouette. The Cape swirled around her tall figure – and another small smile curled her lips.

The purple-red lipstick was another Extravaganza she allowed herself.

Anna needed these small breaks of Protocol today. To get through the day.

“You do look radiant Anna!” Merit complimented her “Thanks to you” Anna smiled warmly. Merit was such an Asset. The Russian had slept deep and dreamless and felt rested, despite her ordeal and only a few hours of sleep.

She shook her head “I as Guest of Honour at Anck-Sun-Amun´s Funeral …”

“You regret it? Being here again?” Merit looked at her, really curious, intently. The Violinist did not break Eye Contact. Anna pondered the question before she answered, “You know Merit” She paused again … finally she spoke ...

“I never expected Anck-Sun-Amun would insist on my Presence. Heaven forbid even play for my fallen Foe. You know” and this time Anna paused even longer “There is a story I did not tell you Merit not yet” Merit sensed Anna´s discomfort “You don´t need to tell me, Anna, if you do not want to” Anna demurred “It is okay Merit”.

She smiled, a bit sad. The Russian breathed in deeply: “Anck-Sun-Amun had me and Chris abducted in London. She threatened to smash my right hand and to destroy my Violin – and my soul. And she knew that. when she wrote her Will” Merit´s Eyes were wide “I did not know Mistress” Anna demurred “How could you” The Russian breathed in deeply “But you understand that being here again, to play for her is difficult to - pay my Archnemesis tribute.”

“But I could not have done otherwise, Merit.”

Anna paused “I hope it does make sense for you. If not, I understand”. Merit understood Mistress was struggling. She sensed it.

“Anna” Merit said warmly and touched Anna´s left shoulder gently “I do understand”.

The Russian smiled sadly and thought about her Enmity with the High Priestess ….

Their Feud had been long, had been bitter, had been bloody. But at Death´s Door, something had changed between them. Anna could not lay her finger on it. But something had happened. As Merit made the last Adjustments to her ceremonial Robes, Anna went over the order of Service for the Funeral:

Merit would drive them with the Carriage to the Houses of Preparations, where the Priests of Anubis had prepared Anck-Sun-Amun´s Body for the Journey into the West. The Body would be transferred to eight selected Daughters of Isis who would carry the Coffin. In solemnly Procession it would be carried to the Houses of the Dead in the utmost West of the Complex.

There the ceremonial rites for the Journey into the West would be performed. Anna went over the Prayer she was supposed to speak, another explicit Wish of the Deceased – as Ramose had told her. Together with Merit Anna had practised several hours – and her Lady in Waiting had been a hard task master.

But the Russian had not complained. She wanted to do the Occasion justice – and prove herself, she had to admit. The desire for perfection was ingrained in her blood since her bow touched a string for the very first time.

“It is time” Merit interrupted her reflections. “Right,” Anna nodded “Let us go” As the young Egyptian knew, her Mistress had now switched to her Concert Mode. Anna was entirely focused now.

There was no Room for anything else.

Merit looked admiringly at her: Anna did not simply walk, she strode, she glided. How she did do this with these high strange Sandals Merit did not know. This was something the Egyptian admired. But she got better. She could now walk elegantly on 5 cm Heels. Merit smiled.

Anna felt a strange déjà vu as she stepped into the elevator, followed by Merit. But she shoved those Memories resolutely aside and concentrated on the Moment at hand. With a soft Hiss, the Elevator Door´s opened – and Anna stepped into the warm morning sun.

It was a beautiful morning in the Desert. These Mornings, this soft, gentle light was something she had taken back home with. The Deep Magic of the Desert had touched her and left its Mark – Anna knew that. Besides the thin long red Scar over her left breast, this was another thing that would stay with her forever.

And not the Worst.

Her Carriage was already waiting, the two beautiful Arabs prancing on the Spot. It was the same Al Mansour had presented her with. “How very thoughtful Grand Vizier” Al Mansour … A small smile crossed her lips. He had been a cruel, heartless bastard, but one with taste. This she had to give him. What he had created here in the Desert was a Wonder.

Plain and simple.

She stepped into the Carriage; her right hand rested on the railing. Merit mounted too. The Egyptian was a skilled driver and Equestrian – the latter they had learned in Hamburg when Merit had accompanied Sophie to the Riding Club. To Sophie´s surprise, the Egyptian had ridden like a Pro. “I am a child of the Desert” she had laughed as Sophie had asked her, why she sat so well in the Saddle.

The Arabs fell into a slow trot, then in a medium Canter. Anna did enjoy the ride, the light wind, and the warm sun. The Hooves of the Horses hammered in a smooth Rhythm on the limestone plates. Anna allowed herself for a moment to be distracted. It had been only a fortnight here in the Western Desert. But in some ways, this fleeting time had changed her life – in ways she had not comprehended yet fully.

Maybe never would.

This though she knew: One Part of her would always remain here – and she felt with her heart she would return to this Place. One day, one time. Despite all the horrible Things Al Mansour had done; he had forged a bond. Which connected Anna to this Place. And this was something good, wasn´t it?

Anna concentrated again. Merit steered the Carriage now to a precinct of the Compound she did not know. With ease, the Horses followed her smallest signal. The Russian felt a growing tension – and gripped the banister more firmly. Merit must have sensed it “What is it, Anna?” Her eyes never left the pathway.

“It is nothing” Anna demurred and looked straight ahead. Of course, it was not nothing as Anna had said. It was something. Merit knew her Mistress well enough by now. Anna was returning to the past. A past, she could have lived without. But Anna would not shrink ever back from duty. She had a promise to keep.

They had reached the Alley now, which led from the Houses of Preparation to the Houses of the Dead. To their left and the right Guards stood at regular intervals. Behind them the Inhabitants of “Little Egypt” Anna felt hundreds of eyes resting on her. In Principle this sort of Attention she was used to as a Musician – this time though it felt different. But Anna stood tall and looked ahead. Every inch the Aristocrat she was. Her black Cape billowed behind her in the wind.

Before them loomed the impressive Façade of a Temple. Anna remembered a Picture of the Temple of Dendra – the Building before them looked like an exact Copy. Before the Temple stood a Catafalque, enshrouded in black cloth. Merit steered the Chariot to the right. There stood sixteen other Chariots and the High-Ranking Members of the former Royal Court – now the Grand Viziers Court.

Anna had set her Gameface on. She would not allow anybody to see her true emotions. At least nobody here “Mistress, you will come through” Merit whispered out of the Corner of Her Mouth “I will” the Russian whispered back – and warmth flooded her heart.

Anna was immensely proud of her Lady-in-Waiting.

Protocol stated that they would follow the opening Ceremonies here, before following the Coffin to the Houses of the Dead. Anna acknowledged several Members of the Court with a curt nod “They probably wonder what I am doing here”.

At the right side of the Temple´s Portal stood 48 Drummers; Anna counted. A sharp command cut through the Silence and the Drummers began to drum in the slow hypnotic rhythm Anna knew. It was the same as at her “Presentation” – she gripped the Banister even tighter. Anna felt the soft touch of a warm and dry hand on her tense right.

And she relaxed – a bit.

“Look Anna” Merit whispered, “The Daughters of Isis” The Russian followed Merit's Directions. Indeed: In hundred Metres Distance she saw a Formation marching nearer. Like a Military Formation. In step. In slow March. It was all Women. All wore black, ceremonial armour, holding their gleaming Khopesh before them. Upright. Their Tips glistening in the bright morning sun.

At their head marched a tall Woman. Anna had to look twice. She knew that beautiful now serene and stern face: Merit-Amun! “You clever Bastard!” Anna thought. Ramose was clever. He installed Merit-Amun as the new Head of the Order, which would secure him the Allegiance of the Daughters of Isis. And Merit-Amun had said nothing.

“Well,” Anna thought “I did not ask”.

She concentrated again.

The Daughters of Isis marched with a precision that rivalled that of the Household Division of HRM. The Drumbeat was truly hypnotic. Finally, Merit-Amun and her fellow Sisters came to a halt about five Metres away from the Catafalque.

Merit bellowed a sharp Command.

The Drums fell silent.

Silence. Minutes passed. Then another Sound. Anna´s perfect hearing picked it up. Some sort of Litany? It reminded the Violinist of a Gregorian Choral. Well, the language was different, the harmonies too. The Choral grew louder. It came from inside the Temple. Transfixed Anna looked at the Entrance of the Temple.

The Chant had got louder. It touched a Chord in Anna´s heart. Mesmerized she watched as the procession appeared in the Portal. At its Head, a Man she knew: The High Priest of Anubis, in full ceremonial Garb. After him: Eight Priests bearing a golden litter. On it, and this time Anna grabbed the Banister tightly again lay a mummified body, mummified in pristine white linen bandages, on its Head a beautiful Death Mask.

One that resembled the Goddess Isis.

Outwardly Anna kept her Gameface on, but inside a storm of emotions raged, a stream of Images of this duel in the Arena. The endless back and forth of attack and counterattack. These backflashes were so livid.

Nobody who looked at Anna would have noticed anything of this turmoil – she was too skilled for that. If she thought about this endless, merciless, brutal fight to the Death: One moment would always be with Anna: The wide eyes of Anck-Sun-Amun as she realized Anna had run her through. The Incredulity – and the slow realization she was about to die.

“Mistress” she heard a soft whisper “Is everything alright?” A sudden warm feeling filled Anna; Merit knew her so well. “I am fine” she whispered back out the corner of her Mouth “It is just a bit overwhelming” Merit squeezed her Hand “You are strong Anna!”

The Procession came to a halt before the Catafalque. The High Priest stood aside. The Pall Bearer Party lifted the litter on the Catafalque. The Silence was deafening. In slow measured steps the High Priest walked to the Catafalques foot end. He raised his arms and spoke solemnly. Then he stepped aside.

“Look” Merit whispered: In slow measured steps Merit Amun closed the distance, till she stood at the High Priest´s Place: In a slow elegant Motion she saluted the Dead turned on her heels and bellowed a Command.

Eight sisters of Isis stepped forward in perfect Instep.
Another Command.
On each side of the Catafalque stood four Daughters.
In perfect synchronicity, they lifted up the Stretcher.
Merit-Amun shouted another Command.

The Daughters of Isis turned on their heels. The Drums set in again – and the Procession began: The Daughters of Isis, followed by Merit-Amun, behind her the Pall Bearer Party. Ramose´s Chariot followed first, then in order of Precedence the other Members of the Court.

That meant, as Ramose had explained to Anna, that she was second in Line. “This is the ultimate joke by the Gods” Anna mused darkly as Merit steered the Chariot perfectly behind the Grand Vizier Chariot. “I bet Anck-Sun-Amun enjoys this, wherever she is!” And it was as if she heard a whisper in her Ear “I am”.

The Drums beat their monotonous beat.

Again, Anna felt many Eyes resting on her. She looked straight ahead. She was good at this game. She knew it. The Procession continued in a slow march. From that Point, the Alley led straight to the Gates of the Houses of the Dead.

While she stared stoically ahead, Anna went over the Prayer that she would speak soon. The Russian was sure to deliver a good Performance. She was in her Tunnel now, as if she were on Stage.

In certain ways, this was no different. In other ways, it was totally different.

The drums beat their hypnotic Rhythm still.

Anna stared ahead. Slowly the Gates crept nearer. The hobnailed boots of the Daughters of Isis hammered on the limestone plates. Finally, they had reached the Gates. Noiselessly they swung open. The Procession entered the vast quadratic Courtyard. In front of them: A Tomb, its Gates wide open. Before it, another Catafalque. To its right a large Podium with Seats for the Higher Members of the Court.

The Pall Bearers carried the litter to the Catafalque. With military precision, they laid it down on the Catafalque, saluted, and marched off. Merit-Amun stepped before the Catafalque, saluted crisply with her sword, turned swiftly on her heels, and joined the Daughters of Isis, now who stood four ranks deep, facing the Podium.

The Courtiers were supposed now to leave their Carriages and take their Seats on the Podium. Anna had to smile briefly. Before she stepped off the Carriage Merit had taken Anna´s Violin Case. With her right Hand she helped Anna to step down.

Regally Anna strode along till she reached the stairs. Solemnly she stepped up. On the uppermost Stair, she turned elegantly left and strode down the line of Stairs till she had reached her Place. On the Right of Ramose “Your Grace” the Grand Vizier acknowledged her while staring ahead “Your Excellency” Anna returned, also without turning her head. They faced the Catafalque. The Priests of Anubis stepped in front of the Catafalque and the High Priests raised his arms and spoke solemnly. His Baritone easily filled the vast Courtyard.

Anna followed the Ceremonies with rapt Attention. She could not deny she was fascinated on a certain level. It was as if she had travelled back in time. The Russian knew the Rites which were celebrated here, were Millenniums old.

The Violinist had memorized the “order of service”, so she knew when it was her turn. She knew, down near the Catafalque Merit would await her with her Violin Case. Anna had handled the instrument with extra care, even more than usual. Tuned it one last time this Morning. The dry Climate was a Challenge – so she would tune it one last time before she would play.

She stood, turned swiftly on her heels, strode to the Stairs, and carefully stepped down. Anna had no intention to fall head over heels on the Floor. She stepped on the stone Plates. Turned sharply again and walked in slow solemn strides.

Three steps before the Catafalque she stood and looked down on the wrapped body on the litter. Taking in every detail. The white linen glistened in the Sun. The death mask was exquisite. Anna bowed in reference and held the Pose. It felt long – even if Anna knew it was one Minute at best.

She stood upright again. Turned on the Spot and faced the assembled crowd. The Russian breathed in deeply. This was just another Performance. Her voice rang loud and clear above the Courtyard. In measured cadences, she spoke the ancient words in that foreign language. An ancient Prayer for the Dead. To comfort the Soul of the Deceased on its journey into the West:

“O my heart, my mother; O my heart, my mother! O my heart of my existence upon earth. May naught stand up to oppose me in judgment in the presence of the lords of the trial; let it not be said of me and of that which I have done, ‘She hath done deeds against that which is right and true’; may naught be against me in the presence of the great god, the lord of Amentet.

Homage to thee, O my heart! Homage to thee, O my heart! Homage to you, O my reins! Homage to you, O ye gods who dwell in the divine clouds, and who are exalted (or holy) by reason of your sceptres! Speak ye [for me] fair things to Ra and make ye me to prosper before Nehebka. And behold me, even though I be joined to the earth in the mighty innermost parts thereof, let me remain upon the earth and let me not die in Amentet, but become a Khu therein.”

As she had ended, there was only Silence:

Anna turned on her heels again to face the Catafalque and bowed again “Rest in Peace” she spoke softly in Russian, held the Pose, and stood. Anna spoke the ancient Prayer for the Death of the Russian Orthodox Church – many centuries old. The Russian bowed a third time. Anna stood again.

Now came the tricky Part. She looked to the left, where Merit was already waiting. Her Lady in Waiting closed the Distance. The Egyptian set the Violin Case down on the Stone Floor and stepped before Anna “Is everything okay, Anna?” the Egyptian whispered “Perfectly” the Russian whispered back. Both knew this was the usual Romanova-Bravado. “Okay” was a far stretch.

Merit had to get up on her toes, to loosen the clasp which held Anna´s black cape together. Another Maid took the Cape before it could glide to the Floor and vanished in the background. Anna felt the warm Sun on her bare shoulders. She had played on countless occasions and in different locations – but playing here in the Egyptian Desert in Memory of her fallen Enemy – was a first.

Merit stepped before her: The Violin case was open. Gently Anna took the Lord-Dunn-Raven out of its red velvet bed and the bow. As the Katana of Senga Murasama was a Part of Chris´ body, the Stradivarius was Part of Hers.

She graced Merit with a small smile.

“I am standing on one of the Stages of the World, this is no different,” she told herself, as she tuned the Violin “You are out of your mind Anna Romanova” the Russian thought to herself as the bow hovered over the strings, the wood of the Instruments body felt warm against her skin. Her bow touched the strings and everything around her vanished.

The serene Tones of Bach´s Chaconne filled the Courtyard.

Bach: Partita No. 2, BWV 1004 | Gidon Kremer (violin) (youtube.com)

Merit watched in astonishment. By now she had seen her Mistress play often, but this was different. Anna´s body moved to the Rhythm of the Music. Merit saw Tears glistening in her Mistress Eyes. The Egyptian sensed for Anna this was deeply personal and if she looked around her? All Spectators were captured like under a spell.

Anna had explained once to her what this Piece of Music meant to her, why it was so important. Finally, Mistress played the last note. And took the bow from the strings and opened her eyes. To Merit, it seemed, like Anna was awakening from a Dream. And then she did something strange. The Russian turned on her heels, facing, the Deceased, and bowed.

She turned around again, facing the onlookers.

Anna felt relieved. She had done it. To deliver a Performance Tatjana Nikolayeva would have been proud of. In some ways, she had played for her former Teacher who had been killed because Anck-Sun-Amun wanted to get back at her. Anna had prevailed. She realized that now fully.

She breathed in deeply and began to play again. The Russian had thought long about which Piece to play in second Place -and opted for Schubert´s Ave Maria. She loved that simple melody which went straight to the heart. Anna was sure this was a first: Schubert deep in the Egyptian Desert, and she played, and she let go:

Ave Maria, F. Schubert - Anastasiya Petryshak (youtube.com)

The sweet and warm dulcet tones of the Stradivarius filled the Courtyard. Anna let the Violin sing. It was “her” tone, Anna´s tone. Her trademark.

Merit looked around and smiled: Anna had captured the Hearts of her Audience with ease - again.

Anna´s Quarters later:

As she stepped over the Threshold of her Suite Anna sighed “Merit, why don´t you help me out of these robes and those Sandals, my feet are killing me!” Her Lady-in-Waiting smiled mischievously “I thought you love those High Heels” “Don´t get cocky Merit or I spank you here on the spot!”

Anna walked to the nearest Chair and sank down.

“Hurry Merit, we do have not much time, there is that damned Dinner in two Hours!” Anna sighed “Tell me Merit why did I agree to this in the first place?” “Because you are what you are Anna” Merit replied simply. Anna smiled “If things were always that simple” She stretched her right sandaled foot out “Relieve me please” Merit grinned “At once Mistress!”

“I saw that” Anna chided her.

20 Minutes later:

“Wake me in one hour!” the Russian bade her Lady in Waiting as she laid down on her bed “I forgot how comfy this Mattress is!” And closed her eyes.

Later:

It was much later in the Evening when Anna and Merit returned to the Quarters “Tell, me, this wasn´t fun” Anna grinned as she stepped over the Threshold “It was Anna” Merit smiled back, “How you put that Courtier in his Place!” “He asked for it” the Russian chuckled “He was lucky” she conceded “I could have kicked him into the balls” she paused “Instead I only stepped on his toes” “With Relish Anna” Merit smiled as she pulled her Platform Sandal of Anna´s right foot. Anna sighed contentedly “Now the other!”

As she lay later in her bed Anna stared at the ceiling.

She was tired. Very much.

She was elated. Much more.

She had pulled it off.

She relaxed and slowly sweet sleep engulfed her.
Last edited by Caesar73 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Anna played this whole situation beautifully.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

A lovely read.
Again.
However, I admit I was expecting a trap like "You are going to be a companion for Ankh-sun-Amun's journey to the West" and down goes the shutters (as it happened to Joan Collins, btw.).
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 month ago A lovely read.
Again.
However, I admit I was expecting a trap like "You are going to be a companion for Ankh-sun-Amun's journey to the West" and down goes the shutters (as it happened to Joan Collins, btw.).
Nice Idea :) I know the Movie you are referring to - love it! There will be several twists in the third Chapter - I promise :) Some with farreaching Consequences.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago ...
Nice Idea :) I know the Movie you are referring to - love it! There will be several twists in the third Chapter - I promise :) Some with farreaching Consequences.
[/quote]

Oh, by no means it has been boring (to make it absolutely clear) and never mind: I'm not disappointed at all. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic