The Files of Art. Inc: Single Case Files (27.04.24) "Tying the knot" Chapter 1 (FFFF+/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This held up to your promises, @Caesar73, light-hearted and fun. It will be a joy to follow the Scarf Bondage Bandit.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 3 months ago This held up to your promises, @Caesar73, light-hearted and fun. It will be a joy to follow the Scarf Bondage Bandit.
Not for her intended Victim :)
Last edited by Caesar73 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 months ago
GreyLord wrote: 3 months ago This held up to your promises, @Caesar73, light-hearted and fun. It will be a joy to follow the Scarf Bondage Bandit.
Not for his intended Victim :)
That's twice now you have said "his." This will be an interesting detour from your usual flavors and elements in at least one sense.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hello Alex :) I have to apologize. I mistyped, sorry. The Bandit is a female. I hope you enjoy the Story nevertheless - as Musician you should like it :)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Philo, Hans and Franz? Hilarious!
:lol:
Most hilarious! Well done...(oh, and the bondage, too) ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 3 months ago Philo, Hans and Franz? Hilarious!
:lol:
To "Hans" and "Franz": Actually I borrowed the Idea from Heidi Klum :)

Chapter one shall follow in the next days :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @Shotrow @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk

From the Files of Art Incorporated:

Chris von der Marwitz

and the Scarf Bondage Bandit

Chapter One:

"Allegro con fuoco"

Munich Mid July, two weeks later: Residenz Hofgarten, late afternoon:

It was a hot day, not only hot but blistering hot. Another hot day when the Sun hammered the pavement relentlessly. The Citizens of Bavaria´s Capital were groaning under Helios´ brutal assault. Chris von der Marwitz stepped out of the Arcade which formed the Façade of the Herkules Saal of the Munich Residenz the former Royal Palace of the Wittelsbach Monarchs of Bavaria.

The Herkules Saal built in 1953 was one of Munich´s most renowned Concert Halls, famous for its acoustic. Many great Pianists had already played here, and Chris had too. In two days, she would give a Recital: Chopin, Beethoven, Schumann, and Scriabin. The Tickets had been sold out in record time. A concert with the mysterious blonde Pianist was an event not to be missed by the Schickeria, Munich´s Jet Set.

On her head, Chris wore a simple but elegant straw hat. Sunglasses protected her green eyes from the Sunlight. Her long blonde mane she wore in a stylish bun. A light blue and white Summer Dress swirled around mid-calf showing off her toned and perfectly sculpted Calves. Her skin bore a healthy tan. On her bare feet, she wore Birkenstocks which matched the dress in tone. The Toenails of her perfectly pedicured feet – according to The Dark Lady, among the 10 most beautiful pairs of feet in the World – were painted in polished purple-red.

Chris had rehearsed several hours in the Herkules-Saal. The Program was ambitious – even to her Standards: The Pianist would play Beethoven´s last three Sonatas, Chopin´s Etudes Op. 25, and Scriabin´s last three Sonatas among them the famous 9th “Black Mass” – this would be the first time she would play Scriabin´s late Sonatas on Stage – and Schumann´s Symphonic Etudes.

The blonde had a good feeling. Today everything had gone well. Her plans for the remainder of the day were simple: she would have a light dinner at a small excellent Vietnamese Restaurant, in a side street near the Odeonsplatz and return to the Maximilians-Suite at the Vier Jahreszeiten early, the Hotel she normally stayed at when she was in the Bavarian Capital.

Her Smartphone rang as she strolled through the Hofgarten. A smile curled her lips: Ragna! The Herculean Icelandress was still in Hamburg but would come to Munich for the Concert – and to meet Ekaterina, who would bring her bodyguard and Security Chief, Natasha, with her. The two Russians would fly in from Geneva. Ekaterina had not missed many Concerts Chris had given in the last time...

Two Hours later:

Chris entered the Lobby of the Kempinski. The Pianist was greeted politely by the receptionists. The blonde was a registered customer and well-liked by the staff. Chris was always polite, never played the Diva, and always gave generous tips. The personnel knew Chris´ habits – which were anything but eccentric – except for the fact that the Pianist always carried the black lacquered box above a meter long with her.

It contained the Daisho her Sensei had presented her with. Chris trained every day – even on travel: Tai Chi, Martial Arts Kata, and Kenjitsu. When she was in Munich, she often did her Tai Chi and her Martial arts training in the “Englischer Garten” – always in the early morning. As she had done this morning too. Chris loved the perfect service and the discretion at this Hotel.

One thing about her Suite, the Maximilians-Suite she loved, was the Grand Piano – a Steinway – which was always in perfect condition. And miraculously it was always perfectly tuned to her touch: The Pianist preferred a Mechanic which reacted to the most subtle touch of her fingers.

Chris left the elevator at the top level and entered her Suite. First thing she did? Slipping off her dark blue “Arizona” Birkenstocks. Her dress, her panties followed – today she had forgone a Bra. Naked she tapped into the spacious living room of the Suite. The blonde could not wait for a refreshing shower after the day´s heat.

Softly singing to herself she stepped over the threshold of the lavish bathroom, with its white marble tilts, which felt refreshingly cool under her bare – slightly sweaty - soles. 30 minutes later the Pianist clad in a soft silken white dressing gown, her blonde mane hidden under a matching turban stepped out of her bathroom and padded into her large bedroom.

In the aftermath, Chris´ did not know, why her spider-sense did not tingle earlier. Too late she sensed a movement behind and wanted to whirl around but felt a sharp prick into her neck. Chris lost any control of her body instantly and would have crashed to the floor like a ragdoll – if not someone had caught her and stopped her fall.

The attacker's skin felt strangely soft. Soft and smooth like pantyhose. Her captor let her gently glide on her bed. Chris stared at the ceiling. She could not move, not even wiggle her little toe. Somebody bowed over her. It took the blonde a moment till she realized that her attacker was clearly female and completely clad in black hose from the tips of her toes to the crown of her head. The black hose obscured the features of her assailant – but Chris was sure to see a pair of keen grey eyes.

“You are indeed as beautiful as they say” the woman complimented Chris “I would give you beautiful if I could” Chris fumed “I apologize for the circumstances of our meeting” her attacker chuckled, her mezzo-soprano had a certain musical quality the musician in Chris told her “No, apologizing is not the right word” she corrected herself “She likes herself talking” the blonde mused “When I learned you would come to Munich, I simply knew I had to make your acquaintance. There is that air of mystery about you – and that Daisho must be precious, Do you mind if I borrow it?”

Chris did mind. Very much so. Her breathing quickened and she fought against the potent drug that paralyzed her body. Nothing happened. Her body – normally a perfectly tuned machine betrayed her. The only thing she could do:

Her emerald, green eyes hurled daggers at her smug smiling captor – who was obviously amused about her agitation “I have not come to rob you – and I wouldn´t want you or your Team on my heels, especially not the Dark Lady. So, calm down” She smiled down at her still-paralyzed prey “You surely want to know why I went to all the trouble, if I am not robbing you!”

“Yes, damn it I want to know!” Chris fumed. She had been caught like an amateur red-handed – and her professional pride was hurt “Well Chris!” The Thief or whatever she was – smiled: “You and I will have a lot of fun together; I will have most of the fun though!”

She chuckled again “Surely you have heard about my modus operandi” Truth be told, Chris had heard about the Scarf Bondage Burglar, so she had a rough idea of what to expect. And vowed to herself to kick her Captor´s pompous ass when the opportunity presented itself. That thought helped her to calm down.

“The drug I injected you with is a wonderful thing” the Burglar lectured her victim “It paralyzes you completely, but you feel anything, and one side effect: It makes your skin 100 times more sensible” “Thankfully she is done talking” Chris mused as her captor jumped onto the mattress and began to disrobe the Pianist. In the process, she let her hose-clad hands glide above Chris´ helpless body, above her long muscular legs, and took extra pleasure in cupping her full breasts.

The burglar breathed a Kiss on her left nipple.

The Thief was right Chris´ skin felt much more sensitive – and it was not an unpleasant sensation, not at all. But some other things were definitely unpleasant “Look at these Chris!” the pantyhose-clad burglar showed her two objects “No need to worry! They are well-lubed!” As she noticed the blonde´s stare “Great!” Chris fumed “A torpedo-styled vibrator and a butt-plug! Just what I need!”

She had to admit though that her handler was quite gentle “Your Brazilian Landing strip is perfectly trimmed!” the Burglar complimented her after she had Chris plugged both ways, taking some liberties with her Victim. What the blonde infuriated most: she just could do nothing about it, as her Captor had played with her breasts some more – or pressed her nyloned sole on Chris's Nose, forcing her to inhale the Aroma of Sweat and Perfume.

Soon enough the Pianist found herself in an extremely tight spread eagle on her bed. Held there by four long silk scarves. Her Visitor had not forgotten to tie a silken crotch rope “Since the Sedative will be wearing off soon, it is time to ensure some peace and quiet!” She added pleasantly – enjoying every second.

“Then why don´t you shut up!” Chris suggested inwardly.

What came next the blonde did not enjoy, not one bit: 20 Minutes later she found herself heavily gagged, panty-hooded – and her head enshrouded in silk. That was an understatement. Chris had quickly lost count of how much scarfs and other materials were used on her:

One very large and moist scarf filled her mouth and a pair of ripe black panties “They belong to my previous victim, Philo as her friends call her – I doubt though that premium bitch has any friends” The Thief had explained nonchalantly “They matured two weeks in my hamper as well as her hose!”

Which was very ripe as Chris found out. The Burglar had tied the used garment above the blonde´s lower face – the crotch panel over her nose. Several layers of scarves and socks covered her lower face beneath

“It is a shame to cover these beautiful eyes” her Assailant had told Chris before she had applied the final scarf which robbed Chris of her sight. Noise-canceling earbuds rendered her deaf too – though for the time being she could still hear “Did I tell you I love your Beethoven? I am really looking forward to hearing you play the last three sonatas on Saturday!”

“Wow, a Burglar interested in classical music – and if I weren´t gagged we could have a nice conversation about the finer points of Beethoven´s late piano music” Chris opened and closed her fists and flexed her feet – in impotent rage “Shouldn´t have said that should I?” the Thief chuckled “I hope it does not impede your performance to know me under the visitors”.

“Do not overestimate your importance” Chris fumed “On Saturday is the Concert …. And then!” Her thoughts were interrupted as the vibrator and the butt plug sprung to life. As Chris found out they did not only vibrate but delivered electric shocks as well – but the Thief took the long road. Quickly the blonde lost count – of how often she almost arrived at Orgasm Station.

But each time the Train stopped shortly before – but each time a bit closer to the station.

“You should see yourself” the Thief teased her and let her fingers playfully glide above Chris´ right breast “Your tan skin has a fine shine of rosy –you were skinny dipping I bet – I see no tan lines!” Her Captor played with her skillfully, letting her hands glide above every square inch of her hypersensitive skin. Her feet, her breasts – above the inside of her muscular thighs in a slow, caressing motion.

By now Chris was horny as a randy kitten – and furious like a wild boar. She strained with all her considerable power against her silken bonds. Cursing into her packed mouth. Flexing her feet and wiggling her toes. The bed creaked ominously.

“Wow!” the Thief said admiringly “Your strength is impressive!” “Hell, and damnation!” Chris cursed as her captor produced something, what must be a large Hitachi wand, and pressed it against Chris´ red and swollen sex “I think” the Thief chuckled “You have earned your first orgasm!” she grinned “Orgasm Station here I come!” was Chris's last sane thought for quite a while. She must have blackened out because she did not register that her handler had begun to remove the many scarves enshrouding her head.

From cloudy eyes, Chris stared up at her assailant, her pulse was still racing “Here is the thought” the thief grinned “I remove the gag and the plugs, and you get something to drink?” Chris nodded slowly “Remember! No shouting, no screaming!” her handler admonished her – like a mother would do an unruly child.

“One thing though” Chris looked questioning at her “I will have to blindfold you – so we both can have a drink! Isn´t that great!” “No” Chris fumed “It is not great – but I need something to drink” so she didn´t struggle as her handler blindfolded her with a silk scarf. Before removing the gag.

“My jaws hurt so much! I cannot move even if I wanted to” All in her screamed to tell her captor a piece of her mind. But Chris controlled herself. This was a battle she could not win “Choose your battles wisely” Sensei Nakamura would have said – and Chris did exactly that.

Her fine ears registered that a bottle of Champagne was opened, and two flutes filled. She felt the body of her captor keenly. Greedily she took small sips from the flute and pressed gently against her dry lips “Thank you” Chris heard herself to her utter surprise saying softly “You are welcome” Her attacker smiled “Yes, I can hear you smiling” Chris thought.

Casually the Thief played with her left nipple “Such wonderful breasts” she mused “You are a piece of art no doubt!” the Scarf Bondage Burglar grinned and let her hand glide deeper … Chris gasped as she felt suddenly skilled fingers inside her … “I can tell you enjoy this” the Thief chuckled huskily. Chris's pulse quickened “Take another sip!” the flute was pressed against her lips and those devilish skilled fingers continued their work ….”

The blonde could not see, what her handler did, but obviously, she got up from the Mattress “Ready for Round two?” the Burglar grinned. Chris felt another sharp prick in the neck and the same curious sensation floated through her body “The bitch has drugged me again” the Pianist fumed “I apologize” her Captor said “She sounds even sincere” Chris would have screamed if she could “I am not taking any chances with a skilled fighter like you – but don´t worry. The dosage lasts not long this time!”

“Right,” Chris was enraged, captured helplessly in her paralyzed body as her handler changed her bondage and gagged her again – swiftly and efficiently. Soon gagged in the same way as before, Chris found herself lying on her bound arms – in a box tie reverse prayer tie, her legs frog-tied so that her charms were on full display “What is she doing?” Chris mused.

The effect of the drug had receded already. The Thief knelt between her splayed legs. She felt a moist tongue most skillfully exploring her nether regions – the lush southern fields as Sarah McKenzie would have called them “This prank would be right up Sarah´s Alley!” Chris groaned as that devilish tongue led her to another thundering orgasm, another and another … The blonde had lost track of time by now. Her mind and body were aflame …her brain felt like melted metal and between her loins raged a fire – hotter as hell ….

Later - Chris had no idea how much later - she felt that she was manhandled on her stomach. Her Handler was very strong and knew what she was doing. Chris felt that her handler removed the many layers gagging her, but she said nothing – which made the pianist uneasy. The Attack came as a surprise.

Very roughly and surprisingly a large ring gag was strapped into her mouth “Now serve me!” she heard the husky voice of her attacker. “Slap!” the Burglar had slapped Chris on her butt, hard “Move!” the Woman hissed “Slap! Slap! Slap!” The blonde cursed.

Blind as she was Chris had to orientate herself. Slowly she propelled her bound body forward – followed the scent. She heard her Captor gasping as Chris used her tongue – very skillfully “Continue!” the other woman demanded “Don´t stop!” – and pressed the blonde´s head firmly against her Crotch. The admonition would have been unnecessary if Chris had no intention to stop.

A while later both women lay heavily panting on the bed. One was basking in post-orgasmic bliss; the other was slowly recovering from her exertions. Chris felt a soft kiss on her sweaty forehead. Now tender and gently again her captor removed the ring gag and pressed a champagne flute against her lips again “You have not only talented fingers Chris” the thief purred.

The Pianist kept her silence – what would follow next?

The silence was not of the uncomfortable sort – so Chris was even more surprised as she felt the third sharp prick in her neck this evening “Sorry, my love cannot take any chances with you”.

The last words Chris heard before she fell into a bottomless Abyss …

Later:

Chris groaned “I do not lay on my Mattress I lay on a rug” Probably the large living room of her suite. She opened her eyes. Her sight was obscured again – by used hose and panties again. Her head was again enshrouded in layer upon layer of silk, socks, and hose. Chris had enough. She had really, really enough.

She screamed into her gag and struggled against her bonds “I have been hogtied – with rope!” the Pianist registered fumingly: A box tie which resembled more a reverse prayer tie rendered her arms useless. Her legs had been tied in six places – not counting the toe-tie and the ropes around her insteps. Her heels rested on her firm butt. With some effort, she could rock back and forth. Chris screamed into her packed mouth. And tears wetted the hose covering her eyes - tears of rage. Chris did not mind that the ropes cut deep into her skin.

“Calm down! No reason to get your panties in a twist!” her Captor tried to calm her down – and Chris was sure to detect an ounce of concern “Big deal” Chris cursed loudly into her gag “You are not the one lying hogtied, naked, and gagged on the floor!” She could not see her handler, only a pair of pantyhosed feet before her “Exquisite nail Polish!” it shot through her mind “Bright red!”

“Are we done?” Chris heard her handler saying calmly and in a strangely soothing tone, and the Pianist nodded slowly, getting a grip again, breathing heavily “We are far from being done – but for now, I rest my case, till we meet again!” Chris mumbled into her gag.

“Right then” the Thief chuckled “Listen very carefully Chris – somewhere here on the floor of this room you will find the means to free yourself. It will not be easy, but you will manage!” The burglar paused “Sorry for using the rope on you – but it would be a shame to ruin all the fine silk” she added sincerely – and a tad apologetically.

Chris breathed in deeply “Right!” The Scarfbondageburglar smiled “I enjoyed this night very much Chris! I will not say “Until we meet again!” She stooped down and kissed Chris on her head “Bye now!” Chris listened. Her Captor dressed obviously and gathered her things, then the Pianist heard her Captor leaving. The Suite´s door closed “Do not worry!” Chris fumed “We will see again – and sooner than you think” Her mind was working in high gear. Her Assailant had given her some clues. That bitch would rue the day, she crossed her path – and soon ….

Groaning Chris began her tedious journey through the Room. Propelled herself forward. Inch by inch. The hogtie was tight – as was the crotch rope: And the bitch had plugged her again both ways “But there are several things she has not done” Chris concluded “She has not rendered my hands useless; she has not tied my hair to my toes”. Which would have made escape even more difficult.

One hour later Chris was tired beyond belief. The Rug had left burn marks on her breasts and her belly. But there right before her eyes, it lay: A gleaming pair of bandage scissors. A warm feeling of relief floated through her body – so the Thief had not lied.

Another hour later Chris was lying heavily panting on her back on the floor of her living room after another orgasm had hit her. Besides the gag and the crotch rope, Chris was free. Having to breathe through dirty hose and used panties did not make things any easier.

She simply could not decide what she should do first. She was simply too tired “Should I get rid of the damned crotch rope and the plugs or the Gag?” Finally, she decided to remove the crotch rope and the plugs first. With some difficulties, she scrambled to her feet and cut through the crotch rope.

Honestly, she was thankful she was gagged still – because she screamed into her gag – as she cut through the rope and pulled it away. Removing both intruders was another awkward procedure. Both glistened – with …. well juices …With a look of deepest disgust, she let them fall on the floor, where they landed with a soft thud.

Getting rid of the gag cost her another 30 Minutes … She let her hands glide above the Silk Scarves enshrouding her head. Where to begin? Which one to remove first? Finally, she found the first Scarf she had to get rid of: It was the one covering her lower face from Chin to Nose. Her still a bit stiff fingers fumbled at the knot. To her surprise, the knot was tight and secure but tied in a way she could work with … she sighed with relief as the scarf fell to the floor. The pressure on her head and face receded – somewhat ….

“What next?” the blonde mused as she checked the arrangement of scarfs covering her head: One scarf had been tied under her chin and knotted on the crown of her head. It pressed her lower jaw firmly together. “Enough of this” the Pianist decided and took the bandage scissors and cut through the scarf near the knot on the crown of her head “What a pity” She sighed; the Scarf was blue one made of rich silk.

Next, the one that was tied like a head scarf and knotted under her chin: This time the relief was palpable: Her jaws were no longer fused together – even if the gag was still very secure. Chris´ hand glided above the stocking cap and felt the smooth nylon covering her head. If she had thought, she would be able to simply pull off the used and sweaty garment: Another scarf covered her face from the chin to the nose. Decisively Chris grabbed the scissors again. A white silken Scarf fell to the floor.

“Of with the damned cap!” The blonde ripped it almost off her head. The fresh air on her not panty-hooded skin was refreshing. The black pair of lacy panties had been very ripe. The Pianist inhaled deeply through her nose. Her normally shiny blonde mane was damp and matted. She inspected the lower part of her face:

As Chris found out her lower face had been covered by six more layers of scarves and socks. Finally, she could attack the massive cleave gag …. Out of her mouth, she pulled four used pairs of panties: Green, red, black, and white. Her jaws ached like hell …

She stumbled into her bathroom and looked herself up and down in the mirror. Thankfully the rope marks were not as deep, red, and angry as she had expected. A pale face looked at her: The marks of the gag were unmistakable.

Chris looked at her watch: It was four a´ clock in the morning. She showered, helped herself to another glass of Champagne – no need to let the Pol Rodger go to waste – and set her inner clock on 1000 AM – before she fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

At 0100 PM she had her practice scheduled at the Herkules Saal. “If that bitch thinks she got me beaten? She is in for a rough surprise!”

Chris mused drowsily before she drifted off to sleep …
Last edited by Caesar73 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The next chapter is due on Tuesday at the latest!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Waiting is.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 months agoWaiting is.
@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @Shotrow @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk

From the Files of Art Incorporated:

Chris von der Marwitz

Chapter 2

“Intermezzo”

Munich, Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, the next Morning:

Precisely at 1000 AM Chris von der Marwitz opened her emerald, green eyes – and closed them again. She listened intently to the different Signals her body sent her. Some muscles ached, and the skin of her belly and breasts felt sensitive still to the touch. And she felt a little tender – down south. All in all, it could be much worse – after the events of last evening and last night. If that bitch thought, she would get away with this so easily she was in for a rude awakening and soon.

“Time to face the day” the blonde mused, pulled the covers resolutely aside sat up, and put her bare feet on the lush carpet. With a groan she got up and tapped into the bathroom, to have a quick shower.

Chris pulled off her green Nightie and inspected her mirror image from head to toe. “The rope marks could be worse” she sighed. Her Captor had known her business Chris had to admit “The rope marks will fade completely tomorrow”.

After she visited the bathroom, the blonde changed into her workout clothes, went into the living room, rolled her Tatami out, and began her Tai Chi. After that Martial Arts would follow and Kenjitsu.

On any other day, she would have started her day with a 10-kilometre jog through the English Garden – but not today. Sensei Nakamura would have scolded her for lack of discipline, but Chris had decided she would do her daily run in the evening.

At 0100 AM she had her practice scheduled at the Herkules Saal. After that she would treat herself to a light Lunch, some treatments at the Hotel´s fabulous Spa – and her Jog.

Herkules Saal 1200 AM:

Chris stepped into the famous Concert Hall. After the heat outside she welcomed the cool air on her hot skin inside. She had donned another Summer Dress – this time in yellow, matching Birkenstocks and her Straw hat. If the Hotel Staff had noticed the rope marks at her arms and ankles the blonde could not tell. She had to smile: The Personnel at the Kempinski was way too polite and too professional to make any remark at all.

Chris walked to the Podium, stepped the few stairs up, and went to the Grand Piano. A Fazioli – the Model she usually preferred. She had adjusted the Mechanic to her personal touch, something she did always personally. And the Staff at the Herkules Saal knew perfectly well, that no one was to touch the Grand Piano Chris would play. On one occasion she had dressed down a Mechanic who had thought his hearing was better than hers. The Man had “adjusted” the Mechanic – he would do it never again.

Following one of her habits – at least in Summer – the tall blonde slipped off her Sandals after she had sat down. Chris loved the feeling of the cool metal under her bare soles. She touched the first key and began her usual warm-up: Scales, Jumps, Arpeggios.

If she considered yesterday´s events, her warm-up worked better than she had expected, and Chris began to rehearse. The blonde had decided to go all in just to test her form: She would play the last three Etudes of Chopin´s op. 25. Each one was more difficult than the next. These harrowing Cliffs of Piano Literature were a challenge for any Pianist at any time. For Krystian Zimmermann and for Lieschen Müller. Chris was not Lieschen Müller.

Her fingers touched the first keys of op. 25/10: parallel octaves in both hands with the principal melody embedded within the chromatic octave figuration. Quite the Challenge. Chris was perfectly aware someone was watching her from the Shadows of the Grand Hall. But she didn´t show. A small smile curled her lips “So I was right” The Burglar had not been able to resist the temptation to stalk her. Should she … Chris forgot anything around her as she immersed herself totally in the Music. Chopin was no composer who forgave a lack of Concentration.

From the Shadows indeed, a Woman watched. She was fascinated. Fascinated by Chris´ virtuosity and her discipline – and she had to smile as she watched through her glasses the rope marks at Chris´ ankles and arms – obviously the Pianist did not care about them.

The Burglar watched the subtle manipulations of the pedals by Chris´ bare feet. Feet she had touched yesterday …... “Too bad” the Scarf Bondage Burglar mused “I have no time to watch her any longer” She was on a Schedule … the Woman felt giddy with anticipation! And tomorrow she would see the Pianist anyway. That would be fun ….

Later, late afternoon:

Chris jogged at a quick pace through the English Garden, wearing white running shorts and a green top – and her trusted White Nike Running Shoes – with green Ankle Socks, which matched in tone her top. The Outfit graced the Observer with a good look at Chris´ long, muscular tanned legs. It was completed by Shades and a white Base Cap. The blonde ran at a fast pace like a well-oiled machine. Smoothly, elegant. Her Rhythm was perfect. A good way to get yesterday out of her system. Practice had helped too. It always did.

Chris had chosen one of the less frequented areas of the Park, which she just loved for that reason: Its solitude. Something caught her attention: Around 100 Metres ahead her Path was blocked. Four younger Men stood on the trail:

As she came nearer, she could make out more details: The men seemed to be between 20 and 30, probably from the Near East … Chris knew that type: Loud pompous Machos for whom Women were just beautiful accessories, which had to look pretty and read every wish from the lips of their Masters – and if they didn´t …. She knew pretty much what they saw in her: A tall blonde, tanned Caucasian Female – with “huge tracts of Land” ….

Chris did not slow down and closed the distance rapidly. The Men made no effort to give way. The blonde felt their greedy gazes on her body, as they eyed her up and down like cattle to be sold off. She understood Arabic well enough to know that their comments were no compliments. Their body language was telling. If she was honest with herself? Chris would welcome a brawl – it would be a welcome opportunity to vent some more steam. This Quartet was the perfect opportunity – they just didn´t know. Chris smiled. They would learn. Soon.

“Hey Guys” Chris smiled politely at them “Why don´t you let me just pass?” The Quartet exchanged glances and sly grins. The Guy in the center, obviously the leader of the pack, not as tall as Chris but muscular and sporting a well-groomed goatee smiled “If you are nice to us? Sure. You know a lot of bad things can happen to a beautiful woman alone in this area – you might need protectors!”

“And you four” Chris paused “Cavaliers would protect me – in exchange for what?” Chris made no effort to hide her amusement. Her reaction surprised her wannabe “Protectors” Another exchange of looks “It is four of us against one of you” the Leader challenged her, his smile no longer polite – dangerous “Then bring some more Guys and it will be an even fight” Chris laughed disdainfully.

One of the four moved at Chris – not as tall as his Boss, but with broader shoulders. Suddenly he held a butterfly knife in his right hand “Boy, your mother must regret the moment she gave you birth” the Pianist provoked the man. Quickly he closed the Distance.

What happened now transpired with incredible speed: One cry and his knife flew away. Chris had kicked it out of his hand. A second cry, and the sound of breaking bones: Chris had broken his nose with a stroke of her right fist. A third cry and the Attacker lay on the floor, clutching his crown jewels. Chris had kicked him in full force in his genitals.

Ominously Chris smiled at the remaining Trio and closed the Distance “You stay down!” Without looking at the ground Chris smashed the man’s left knee with her right heel “Anyone else in for an ass kicking free of Charge?” she challenged the other Three “Who wants to go first” The blonde sensed their doubt. They had speculated on some “harmless” fun with a defenceless Woman, that this Prey though was anything but helpless was an unpleasant surprise. Chris pointed at the leader “I think you just volunteered – leading upfront you know!” She smiled – ominously.

The Man grew pale.

Two minutes later the blonde continued her Jog as if nothing had happened. Venting Steam had felt good! ‘Back in her Suite she slipped off shoes and socks and disrobed on her way to her bathroom. The Adrenaline pulsed still through her veins.

45 Minutes later she sat on the Patio, clad in shorts and tank top, her bare feet resting on the banister, and enjoyed a generous helping of Spaghetti Frutti die Mare from the Hotel's exquisite Kitchen. Along with it went a fine well cooled Albarino from Spain. When she had finished Dinner, she powered up her Laptop and made some Calls via Facetime.

The first was Ragna “You look considerably better than midmorning” The Icelandress teased her Boss and Friend. More Friend than Boss actually “I feel better” Chris smiled back “Did Sybil come up with something?” Ragna nodded “Actually she did, she will send you the material later” “Perfect” the Pianist smiled “There are a few things I need you to bring with you tomorrow” The herculean blonde nodded “Shoot!”

The next call went to Ekaterina and Natasha. The third and last call was the most important “Chris” The Black Lady smiled at her “If I didn´t know you better, I would say these are faded Gag Marks on your face – and almost faded Rope Marks on your wrists”.

As usual, the Canadian's keen eyes didn´t miss anything “I had a little Encounter yesterday” Chris admitted, she blushed slightly and told the Thief – a bit hesitatingly - what had happened. When had she ended, the Black Lady chuckled “Was she at least any good?” “She was” the blonde admitted grudgingly “It has been a while since somebody got the drop on me that easily – except you”. “I take that as a Compliment” The Thief smiled that infuriating smile of hers.

Sarah McKenzie knew there were few people Chris would tell this story. The Thief was among them. Chris trusted the Canadian with her Life “You ever heard about a Burglar with that modus operandi?” the blonde inquired “Something rings a bell” the Thief admitted “But I have to go back to base before I can make some inquiries”.

Now Chris smiled “Where are you anyway? Judging by the spectacular Mountains in the Background? Let me guess … the Andes?” The Master thief smiled “As astute as ever! I will get back to you later” Now her smile was ominous “Tell our Russian Companion I am looking forward to continuing her education” Chris's smile was devious “There is nothing I would enjoy more!” The Russian in Question and the Pianist had a common history – which was complicated at best “Seeing you soon!” she smiled and ended the call.

Chris gazed into the distance … and her smile became broader and more ominous … The Burglar had no idea that the hunter was about to become prey … The Pianist took another sip of her Wine, stood, and tapped on her bare feet back into the living room to the Grand Piano.

Chris put the Wine Glass away. -She sat at the Grand Piano. Her Hands rested on the Keyboard, her bare feet on the Pedals … she listened intently to her guts – and her fingers found the way automatically to Mozart, KV 331 with the famous Rondo all Turca … yes, after the calls she was in the mood for Mozart ….

Later:

The Black Lady had called back. What she had to tell – was illuminating. The Pianist smiled – she had made some additional calls to Hamburg and Geneva. Sybil and Ragna would be busy – and Natasha too.

The blonde sighed. So much stress today – but it had been worth the while … a smile curled her lips. That of a Predator. She tapped into her bedroom …

Chris was in the right mood for some serious self-bondage: She looked at the materials on her bed: An array of heavy Silk scarves, several used panties, and several large pairs of hose. Among the Materials was a pair of heavy cuffs, more shackles, heavily padded. They had a digital time lock – which would ensure her release after a specified time. She had dressed down to a pair of nude hose and a matching set of lacy black bra and Panties.

The blonde decided to begin with a gag: Chris took a heavy red silk scarf and balled it up. She had a big mouth, but she would do nothing too extreme today. After all, she had to play a concert tomorrow. The Scarf fitted nicely: Her jaws stood slightly ajar. She folded another Scarf – a white one – into a broad silken band and tied it tightly over her lower face. Chris let her hands glide above the smooth silk.

The earbuds were next, they rendered her deaf. She had bound her long mane into a ponytail. The Stockingcap she pulled over her head – it was a nude one – had a hole so she could pull her hair through. The Gag was almost complete. The final piece was a blue silk scarf she tied above her lower face.

Chris would add a blindfold later.

Chris did not often resort to self-bondage – when they played games, she liked to do that with a Partner. And in fact, the Pianist allowed only a few people to dominate her. In her experience many men had difficulties with the fact, she bested them in almost every regard. That the Scarfbondagebandit had caught her so easily stung – but she intended to even the score and to take the Thief out of commission – permanently.

Applying a tight breast harness which enhanced her breasts was not too difficult. Next, she tied a scarf around her waist, fastened another – pre-knotted one – to her front and pulled it through her legs – very tight and fastened it to her back. Chris had inserted a torpedo-styled Vibrator in her Pussy before. She enjoyed the pressure of the Scarf which cleaved her crotch.

The blonde selected six more scarves. In the next 15 Minutes, she tied her hosed legs in six places. Three above and three below the joint. One scarf around her insteps and a piece of string tied her big toes together. Chris rubbed her legs together as much as the scarves allowed – she loved the squishing sound! She flexed her feet and wiggled her toes. Playfully she strained against her silken restraints – and moaned into her gag.

“I am almost there,” she thought. The Pianist took another broad Scarf and tied it around her eyes. Her world went black. With her hands, she searched for the broad manacles. Two clicks and her wrists were held behind her back. Her groping fingers found the remote control for the Vibrator. It was also her failsafe:

With it, she could open the cuffs – if the electronic did not work. She had a second failsafe as well: Charlotte, the Artificial Intelligence which resided at Chris and Anna´s Villa in Hamburg would override the locking mechanism of the manacles in two hours.

Furthermore, Chris had taken several more security measures and checked the Suite for any Cameras the Thief might have left – and found none. Even if there was one left: A powerful Jammer took care that no signal got out.

With trembling fingers, Chris pressed down the button that would activate the complex Program which would entertain her for the next two hours. She enjoyed total sensory deprivation! The Pulses between her legs grew stronger! Her body took control ….

If anyone had been present, he would have seen a tall blonde woman clad in underwear and hose only rolling around on her bed and straining against her silken restraints. Flexing her feet and pointing her toes. Her body became rigid as Orgasm hit her. The heavy gag muffled her Scream of Extasy very much – but she was still surprisingly vocal.

Munich, Schwabing – around the same time:

While Chris had boarded Orgasm Train the Scarf Bondage Burglar was oblivious that she had set a machinery into motion which could cause disastrous consequences for herself … Instead, she looked at the Screen of her Tablet, which showed the Interior of a Dance Academy.

She had enjoyed watching the blonde Pianist rehearsing today. That the German had not known she had been there was an enormous thrill. After yesterday the Thief had felt an itch, she had to scratch: Normally she adhered to a rigid schedule.

Every two weeks one attack. But for special events, she kept a short list of targets she kept under constant surveillance – for days like these. The Dance Academy at Schwabing was no exception. She had been tempted to strike it earlier several times, but always a more exclusive target had manifested itself.

She looked at the screen, which showed the large Training Room of the Dance Academy. Its two founders were doing what they always did, after the last class: They had a drink, a Cocktail, a rather fruity concoction – but this time it would be more loaded than usual.

The Thief had taken care of that …. Calisa Bliss and Claire Irons owned the Academy which had an excellent reputation. The two dancers, the dark-haired Latina and the blonde with the fair complexion wore Leotards, Pantyhose, and thick Socks on their feet – that fact alone would have been enough to make them targets on her list.

That both Women had assets to be proud of did not hurt. Both were athletic and flexible “They will need those capabilities” the Thief chuckled to herself and looked at her tablet. A devious smile curled her lips: Her two victims were sleeping the sleep of the drugged … time to get this show on the road!

Nobody took notice of the Woman who crossed the street and entered the Building, the burglar could be almost invisible. The American Dance Academy had its lodgings on the third floor of the Building which had been erected at the End of the 19th Century. The Entrance Door did not pose a serious Problem. The Academy had been deserted. The Burglar pushed the Door to the largest of several Training rooms open.

On the couch, in the background, she spotted the unconscious teachers: Calissa Bliss wore Black hose and a black Leotard, the blonde Claire Irons, nude hose and a pink leotard. Both women were softly snoring. With a devious grin, the Thief opened her large bag and set to work.

One hour later: Slowly Calisa woke up. She felt still groggy “Why am I lying on the floor?” her head rested on a soft cushion, only now she realized she could not move …. “I am tied up and gagged!” Calissa was hogtied – so tight, that her taped fists were pressed tightly against her nyloned heels and only her flat tummy rested still on the smooth wooden Studio Floor.

Whoever had tied her up had relieved her of her thick woollen Socks. Her captor had used silk scarves - and lots of them – only her big toes had been lashed together with a piece of string. Calisa turned her head to the left and looked at Claire who stared with wide eyes at her companion.

The blonde´s lower face was covered with a broad scarf from the chin right under the nose. The bulging cheeks told the Latina that the Scarf had to hide a copious amount of gag-packing. A headscarf covered the blonde´s hair – and Calisa registered she wore one too – it compressed her jaws even more!

Calisa realized that she had, to be similarly gagged – and if she was not entirely mistaken with Claire´s thick dirty, and sweaty crew socks. By the taste, she concluded that their soles had been turned outside. As the black-haired Latina struggled against her Bonds, she discovered another Detail of her Predicament. Not only had their captor tied a crotch rope with Scarfs but put a Vibrator in her Pussy …

“So, you are awake!” a melodious alto voice greeted Calissa and Clair. Roughly five meters away stood a Woman, clad in black hose from the Crown of her head to the tips of her toes “We will have some fun together! Lots of it!” she chuckled. Her two unwilling guests did not share that assessment – but the heavy gags muffled their spirited protests. In her right hand, the Kidnapper held something that looked suspiciously like a large cattle prod “What do you think about a hogtie Race?”

Their Captor ignored their muffled complaints “You two need a proper Warm Up” She knelt behind her Prey grabbed Calisa´s Ankles with her left hand and raked her right hand above the Latina´s nyloned toes from heel, under the arches, the fleshy balls and between the toes …. Calisa screamed and howled into her gag. She tried desperately to move her soles out of harm's way. What earned her three slaps on the butt: Slap! Slap! Slap!

Claire mumbled protests in her fully packed mouth. Not that their Attacker did stop tormenting
her friend. Finally, the Burglar stopped her Attack. Calisa´s giggle fits slowly subsided. Claire´s Eyes grew wide: The Thief had grabbed her ankles and raked her nails above her own smooth silken soles.

Two hours later:

Calissa groaned. After the hogtie race their Captor entertained them by playing with their Vibrators – long and skillfully till both of her Captives were a quivering and shivering mess – after she had tied them together in a kneeling hogtie. They had been forced to stare at the ceiling because the Thief had braided their hair and fastened the braids to their Elbows.

But that had not been all: The Scarfbondageburglar had their toes bound to the Elbows too. Then she had grinned “I have a little gift for you!” and showed them two egg-shaped objects “Vibrating eggs” the Burglar explained. The Scarfbondageburglar had taped two of these devilish Instruments against their nyloned soles – and set the Eggs on full.

Soon Calisa´s and Claire's bodies were shaken by laughter again.

She had put them through the wringer – after a sheer endless time, she removed the Gags and gave them water. One after another. The other one had stayed gagged “One word and you get zapped into Oblivion” she had admonished Calisa sternly. The Water had to be drugged Calissa suspected, because she fell unconscious very soon. When she regained her faculties, their Handler had changed their bondage:

She had stripped them down to Hose and Panties. The Crotch Scarf the Burglar had left in place but chosen another Position; she had tied the two Teachers in tight Lotus Ties and tight Box Ties, which were more a reverse prayer.

Their ample breasts were adorned with nasty-looking nipple clamps, which in turn were connected to their big toes. The Gags were even more substantial than before. Calissa´s Sight was obscured by a stocking cap and a Panty hood. Their heads were pressed together by tight layers of tape, which had been wrapped around their gagged Mouths. The gags were a multilayer affair. This time though their Captor had not only gagged them with a pair of socks, but a Pair of Panties also -of course used ones.

Bands of silk connected their upper bodies – and a crotch rope. Against each crotch, a Hitachi Wand was pressed and held there by rope. How often she had denied or been granted an orgasm she did not know. The Latina felt another Orgasm looming at the Horizon. “I wore these Panties five days in a row” the Thief had explained as she had hooded Calisa.

Their Captor smiled down at them “Time for your last Position Ladies!” and produced a Syringe ….

One hour later the Scarf bondage Burglar looked on the floor. She was very pleased with herself. On the floor lay a large moving and squirming bundle of Pantyhose. Eight Bands of Silk were wrapped around it:

First, the Thief had tied the two Captives individually: Each Woman wore a body stocking. Beginning at the Insteps tight bands of tape rendered them helpless. Each head had been covered in Silk scarves. Only the nose was not covered. Each body had then been encased in pantyhose. Tight silken bands held the two bodies together. Beginning at their big toes. The Icing on the Cake: The Burglar had encased the joined bodies of Claire and Calissa in two very large Pairs of Hose.

Calissa rubbed her breasts against Claires – soon the two women had found a rhythm – aided by their crotch ropes and the Vibrators.

“Ladies!” their Captor addressed the two women “Have a pleasant night!”

And left. The Cameras she had installed would record till Morning ….

Tomorrow she would meet Chris von der Marwitz again … that would be fun! Who knew? Maybe she would pay the Pianist another visit …

Little did she know that her supposed prey had become her huntress and had assembled a skilled Hunting Party ….

Said huntress was sleeping peacefully and with a smile on her face in the large king-size bed in her bedroom: Chris was very relaxed after the manacles had released her precisely after two hours. After she had freed herself: She showered and ordered a midnight snack – Vietnamese Pho – which was perfect. The Riesling from the Palatinate went well with it.

Sleep had come easy.

It was a deep and dreamless sleep.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Chris von der Marwitz

Chapter Three

Munich, Odeonsplatz, early Afternoon

Chris sat outside Frank´s Weinbar under a Parasol, shielding her from the blistering hot sun nursing a Lillet. From her place, she had an excellent view across the Odeonsplatz: The Feldherrnhalle, the Theatiner Church. She always visited the Church´s Crypt. Today she had too.

In the Crypt rested some illustrious figures of Bavarian and European History: There was Luitpold, Prince Regent, who had reigned after the mysterious Death of the Fairy Tale King, Ludwig II., the builder of Castle Neuschwanstein. And Emperor Charles VII. who made a bid for the Crown of the Holy Roman Empire – but failed. Maria Theresia had bested him in the end.

The Pianist had enjoyed a light meal, Spaghetti al Lemone – the lemons had been pickled in Salt, and she loved that. This Spaghetti had been one Reason why Chris had chosen this Restaurant. The blonde crossed one long leg above the other. One Sandal dangled from her right foot. Today Chris had opted for an emerald-green Summer dress, which matched her Eyes perfectly – and matching Birkenstocks – she enjoyed the comfy Sandals very much.

The final rehearsal had gone well. The Grand Piano was in perfect Condition too. The Concert would begin at 0800 PM – and she was due to arrive at the Herkules Saal one hour before the Concert would begin.

The blonde looked at her Watch: 0200 PM sharp: Ekaterina and Natasha had already landed and checked in at the Hotel several hours before and done several jobs here in Munich, according to plan. They were supposed to meet here at 0230 PM.

Chris gazed across the Odeonsplatz. Her sharp Eyes spotted a very tall blonde Woman, taller than herself with her impressive 180 cm, clad in a bright blue Summer dress that left her muscular shoulders bare and matching flat Sandals. Chris smiled, the Woman´s Nail Polish matched the Dress.

She strode to Chris´ Table.

Ragna smiled. It was always the same: Her Height, her blonde mane, and her Stature attracted attention always, especially from the male part of the Passersby. She too had spotted Chris and winked at her.

The Pianist stood and hugged her Friend tightly “Nice dress” she complimented the herculean Icelandress “Thank you” Ragna smiled and commandeered a Seat at Chris´ table “You do look really really good!” she grinned at Chris “No rope marks” Ragna teased her Friend and Boss “Not today” Chris chuckled.

After the Icelandress had ordered a fine Sauvignon Blanc and a Caesar´s Salad she informed Chris´ about what Sybil had found out about the mysterious Scarfbondagebandit. The Pianist listened and concentrated. As Ragna had ended, she nodded “That fits together with what Sarah´s Informants have told me” A grim smile curled Chris´ lips “This Burglar will rue the day, she crossed my Path”.

Ragna waited patiently; she knew Chris “She got me red-handed” Chris scoffed “So your pride is hurt” the Icelandress smiled knowingly “Yes” Chris almost spat “To be so helpless was so humiliating” She smiled again “But I intend to return the favour” “No doubt about that” the other blonde chuckled.

Chris said nothing.

“You expect her to show her face at the Concert?” Ragna inquired “I doubt she can resist the temptation” Chris nodded “She watched me yesterday when I rehearsed” “You did see her?” “No” Chris shook her head, but I sensed her Presence” Ragna nodded thoughtfully “Look!” the Pianist interrupted her train of thought: “There are Ekaterina and Natasha!” Indeed. Two Women were crossing the Odeon´s Platz and striding to the Table where Ragna and Chris sat:

A tall blonde, and an equally tall black-haired Woman …... the blonde wore her hair in a loose bun, while her companion had opted for a Ponytail. Both Women had opted for a combination of elegance and comfort: Light Summer dresses and flat sandals – a wise choice for longer walks on the blistering hot Pavement.

“You know if they completed their tasks?” Chris smiled at Ragna “You know Natasha” the Icelandress grinned “She is a Professional!”

“That she is” Chris smiled coyly “Among other things”.

Herkules Saal 0730 PM Backstage:

Ragna watched as Chris pulled her Gown over her head: Except for a matching pair of nude Hose and Panties Chris wore nothing else. The Dress was a shimmering figure-hugging silver one which left her shoulders bare – and allowed for freedom of Movement “Zip me up!” the Pianist bade her friend.

Ragna had insisted on coming with Chris “We will not take any Chances” the Icelandress had explained. Chris stepped into her silvery Aquazura Platform Sandals with a 12 cm Heel. Ragna eyed her up and down “You do look radiant!” “Thank you!” the blonde smiled and looked at her mirror image.

Her Skin showed a healthy tan. Her blonde mane flew down above her back like a shimmering golden Stream. On her Breastbone rested - on a thin, delicate golden chain - a large diamond. The silvery dress accentuated her cleavage nicely.

She looked at Ragna: The Valkyrie had chosen a dark blue dress, with matching Platform Sandals “You cut a dashing figure too!” the Pianist smiled. Chris looked at her watch – it was a present by Anna. It was the same make and model, Anna had worn at their first meeting back in Vienna and which was an heirloom of her House.

Since their Adventures in Egypt Anna´s watch had a small scratch on its display: A reminder of the bomb blast which – as they thought back then – had killed the Russian. For a fleeting moment, Chris´ mind wandered back … but then she pushed the Memory aside. Not today. This happened at times. Flash Backs. They had receded though.

Ragna had watched her friend intently but said nothing, she had a pretty good idea where Chris had just been. Chris looked up, pulled herself together, and smiled at her Friend “Let´s go!” They had decided that Ragna would stay Backstage to have a close look at the Audience – if the Scarfbondagebandit would show up. The Icelandress smiled grimly. The Lady was in for a surprise.

They waited behind the Door which led to the Podium. Chris felt relaxed and at ease despite the usual excitement before she stepped out into the limelight. 0800 PM. It was time. The blonde stepped onto the Stage. A wave of Applause and Shouts of Bravo greeted her as she strode to the Grand Piano. Tall, erect, gracefully – the Pianist seemed to glide on her High Heels.

Chris faced the Audience and bowed – as she stood again, her eyes met those of a brown-haired woman beaming at her, sitting in the first row. Her curly long hair fell above her Shoulders. She wore an emerald, green dress. The blonde took all those details in, in the split second their Eyes met. Her face betrayed nothing. She bowed a second time, sat down, and adjusted her seat, and her gown.

The Audience fell silent. Chris felt she could grab the anticipation with her bare hands. The Pianist loved these moments before she stroked the first key. The rapt attention. Chris felt this intense connection with the Audience – and loved it. All sounds around her receded. Her fingers touched the first keys of Scriabin´s 9th Piano Sonata.

Daniel Trifonov plays Scriabin:
Trifonov plays Scriabin Sonata No. 9 Op. 68 "Black Mass" (youtube.com)

The Scarf bondage Bandit was fascinated by the blonde Pianist. Had she recognized her? But how should she? She had been blindfolded for most of the time. As their eyes met for the briefest of moments, she was sure something passed between them. But the Pianist's beautiful, serene Face gave nothing away. The Woman concentrated on the Music and allowed herself to be ensnared by Chris´ magic hands.

She was unaware she was under scrutiny “There she is” Natasha pointed at the center of the first row “She has guts, I must give her that” The two Russians sat on the right-side rank of the Concert Hall and had an excellent view at the floor of the Concert Hall “Guts or Hubris” Ekaterina shrugged disdainfully. Natasha had chosen a shimmering black gown, Ekaterina burgundy red “We will see” Natasha grinned “This will be so much fun!”

“If you say so” Boris Oblomov´s daughter smiled briefly. She knew the kind of fun her Chief of Security and Personal Bodyguard had in mind.

Ragna had the Woman in her sights too. She doubted she would make a move at Chris here in Public. But one could never know. She watched Chris playing, moving her body in Rhythm with the Music. As often as she had seen Chris playing – she got never tired. The first half of the Program just seemed to fly by.

The second half was even more challenging. Ragna had only the faintest Idea of how high the Stakes were for Chris. But for her Friend and Boss, these Challenges were an Elixir she thrived on. Ragna knew that.

Chris had the feeling of flying as she hit the first Keys of the last Variation of Schumann´s Symphonic Etudes “Allegro brillante” – a good opportunity for any Pianist to show his or her Quality. After the last uplifting accord stood full and clear in the Concert Hall – there was stunned Silence.

Yuya Wang plays Schumann: Symphonic Etudes op. 13
Yuja Wang plays Schumann : Symphonic Etudes, Opus 13 [HD] (youtube.com)

The Audience was used to the display of great Artistry – but anybody present in the Hercules Saal sensed they were Part of something that did not happen very often in a lifetime. And Chris felt the same. She had very high standards – but even compared to those Standards she had delivered an extraordinary performance – and the Final was yet to come Beethoven's last three Sonatas for Piano.

After she had bowed several times, she addressed the audience. Her melodious voice filled the Concert Hall. One could have heard a needle falling “Ladies and Gentlemen before we get to the Final of this Recital, I have a Request” Chris paused “Please do not applaud after the first two Sonatas but after the final movement of op. 111! Thank you!”

Chris sat down and adjusted her gown. Concentrated. Her fingers touched the first Keys of op. 109: “Vivace ma non Troppo” Its first theme was a four-bar-phrase.

Chris had to smile: So far, the Audience had heeded her request. There had not even been a whisper. As the blonde had just finished op. 110 – the ringing tone of a mobile broke the silence. Chris knew the tone: Something by Beyonce … She looked into the Audience. Her Eyes fixated on the Culprit. If Chris´ eyes had been laser beams – the young Woman would have turned to a heap of smouldering Ash immediately.

The Pianist beamed at the Rest of the Audience and concentrated again. She was not really angry. These things happened. She knew the Listeners expected some sort of Reaction from “their” Star. Chris could not help, but to smile. Her hands hovered over the Keyboard.

Evgeny Kissin plays Beethoven Piano Sonata 32, op.111:
Beethoven - Piano Sonata No.32 in C minor, Op.111 | Evgeny Kissin (youtube.com)

The final movement, the last Variation: Chris almost whispered the thrillers in the highest Discant into the Keyboard. “Pianissimo” Beethoven demanded. And yet every tone stood bright, clear, and precise in the Room. In the last four bars a crescendo. Then the final two bars: The last again a Pianissimo. Chris seemed to caress the keys only – as a lover would. Stunned silence greeted her. For a moment her hands rested on the keyboard. She slowly lifted them. Leaned back.

The High Priestess of Music had held Office.

Then Hell broke loose. Waves of Applause washed over Chris like a Tsunami as she stood and bowed and beamed at the Audience. The Woman in the Centre of the first row shouted “Bravo” and clapped her hands ecstatically. Their eyes met again – Chris beamed. And now the Thief was certain that the Pianist had not recognized her.

Chris stood just there, smiling, basking in After Concert Glow. It was like riding the Tiger. She had tamed it. The Pianist sat down. The tumult died down “I will play my Transcription of Verdi´s Triumph March from Aida” the blonde announced – you hear it for the first time!” Excited Whispers greeted that Announcement. Franz Liszt would have been proud if he could hear the blonde. None in the Audience missed the Orchestra. The Brass.

It was not the last encore. The Audience just didn´t want to let the Artist off the Stage – but after she had played Rachmaninov’s Prelude op. 3 Number 2 in C Sharp Minor – she declined politely but firmly any further Encore.

Emil Giles plays Rachmaninov, Prelude op. 3/2:
Emil Gilels - Rachmaninov - Prelude No 2 in C sharp minor, Op 3 (youtube.com)

Chris had played six.

“They just didn´t want to let you go” Ragna grinned as they met behind the Stage “No” Chris smiled. The Icelandress noticed the soft glow that seemed to emanate from the Pianist “They did not” She straightened herself “Let me freshen up – and then we face the Sharks at the After Concert Reception”.

Later: After-Concert Reception:

The Scarfbondagebandit had helped herself to a Champaign Flute. She had chosen one of the small round tables from which she had an excellent view. The Room was vibrant with excitement: This was one of those meet-and-greet events she loved. She already had spotted some possible targets. Excitement filled her: If the People only knew …. A grin curled her lips: Only a few meters away at another table stood Philomena of Waldeck.

The Lawyer cut a dashing figure in her black figure-hugging dressing gown – highlighting “Hans” and “Franz” – she was in an animated Conversation with a distinguished-looking middle-aged black-haired Man in a black tuxedo. His greying temples let him look mysterious. Obviously, he had made a joke or said something amusing because the Lawyer threw her head back and laughed – a bell-like sound, and to the Thieves surprise totally natural.

Philomena looked up and the Thief´s and her Eyes met – and the Thief saw no sign of Recognition. Quickly the Lawyer turned to her Partner. The Woman, who was the Scarfbondagebandit, smiled to herself “She has guts – I must give her that” Just two weeks after the Incident, “Philo” acted perfectly normal. The Thief smiled “She wears the same Sandals she wore when I captured her”.

The Chatter died down: The thief looked at the Entrance: Two Women entered: Christine von der Marwitz, all smiles, and two steps behind her, like a bodyguard a truly herculean blonde. Von der Marwitz was tall, but the blonde in blue was even taller. She radiated Power and her deep blue gown left her muscular, tanned shoulders bare. Her light blue eyes scanned the room like a Professional would do.

“So, you have brought a bodyguard” the Thief chuckled “Obviously I left an Impression!”
Von der Marwitz took a Champaign Flute and made small talk with the many Well-Wishers, Sponsors, and the High and Mighty. The Pianist acted with never-ending patience, the herculean blonde always hovering in the background.

What the Burglar did not know? Two other people were watching her closely “You think she will attempt to make contact with Chris?” Ekaterina wondered “I bet she will” Natasha smiled “She cannot resist the temptation, the Thrill. People like her do need that Thrill!” “You should know” Boris Oblomov´s daughter chuckled, teasing the Russian good-naturedly.

“Look!” Natasha interrupted her. The brown-haired woman they watched walked at Chris, who was in Conversation with a lithe-built blonde Woman in her fifties. They seemed to know each other. The “Fan” approaching Chris held a Champaign Flute in one and a CD in the other. Ragna was watching closely.

The Scarfbondagebandit was giddy with Excitement as she strode at Chris and the Woman she was talking to. Both looked up as she approached them. The Pianist mustering her with her green eyes, the older Woman with keen grey eyes. The Thief beamed at Chris “Frau von der Marwitz, this was such a wonderful Concert! I am a great fan of Your Art!”

Von der Marwitz smiled warmly “She does not recognize me!” The Thief was thrilled “Thank you” the blonde smiled “Would you give me an autograph?” The brown-haired woman smiled and produced a CD – Chris looked at the Cover: It was her live Recording of the Goldberg Variations “Gladly” she smiled “What shall I write?”

“For Theresa!” the Thief smiled “For Theresa it is then” The Pianist signed the Cover of the CD with her clear elegant hand “Thank you so much!” The thief smiled “It was a pleasure to meet you in Person!” “The Pleasure is mine” Chris returned the Gesture. “Theresa” turned on her heels and left – a bounce in her step “Don´t you ever get tired of this?” Dorothea Berger gestured at the Room filled with People “Sometimes” Chris smiled “Cheers!” She raised her Flute. They clanked Glasses “Tell me, Christine! How is Sophie these days?” The Vocal Coach inquired.

Chris had met Dorothea Berger during the Hunt for the Weinstein Collection. Carl von Winterfeldt had hired her as Vocal Coach. Dorothea Berger was one of the best in the business. After the Hunt Sophie took additional Lessons with her. Chris knew though, they hadn´t had contact in a while.

“Sophie is fine” the Pianist smiled “Her first Recital was well received!” Berger nodded “It was excellent” Coming from the stern Coach, this was high Praise. “Sophie is happy these Days” Chris added “She has found a Companion” Dorothea Berger looked intrigued “Tell me more!”

One hour later Backstage:

With a sigh, Chris threw herself in the next available Chair in her Artist Room “You don´t believe how my feet hurt!” “Poor thing!” Ragna chuckled “Let me help you!” The Icelandress bowed down – and took Chris´ right high-heeled foot in her hands and pulled the Platform Sandal off her foot. With a sigh of relief, the Pianist flexed her foot and wiggled her toes as Ragna relieved her of the other Shoe as well.

Chris heaved another sigh and rose to her feet and turned her back to Ragna “Unzip me please!” The Icelandress chuckled “Your Wish is my Command” …. 15 Minutes later the Pianist and the Valkyrie left through the Backstage Exit.

It failed never to amaze Chris that the High and Mighty forgot so quickly. One Moment, they pressed her for Autographs or Selfies. The next Moment it was as if she wasn´t there ….She was used to this

Both Women had changed into light summer dresses and Birkenstocks. They stepped into the Evening. The Air was still warm, and the Tarmac was still radiating the day's heat. Outside Ekaterina and Natasha were waiting with their Mercedes. Natasha at the Wheels.

“To the Vier-Jahreszeiten please” Chris grinned and let herself fall in the Backseat “Gladly” the Russian grinned and pulled out of the Parking Lot “Mission accomplished I would say!” The Pianist nodded “I think so” – and her smile which curled her full lips was anything but friendly “I still don´t know if I should admire her Panache ….” “Chris” Natasha cut in “I hope the Champaign is well cooled” “You bet” the blonde smiled.

The Maximilians-Suite 30 Minutes later:

Chris had folded her long legs under her and nursed some Pol Rodger. She had changed into her green silken PJ´s. The Blonde felt content. It was that warm feeling of inner peace she felt always after a Concert. With slight amusement she watched Ragna and Ekaterina cuddling together on the other Sofa – and talking in low tones. Chris noticed the looks, the touches here and there.

Both had changed into PJs as well: The Icelandress light blue ones, Ekaterina purple ones. Chris's smile got broader; she had a pretty good idea what would transpire in the second bedroom of the Suite – Ragna had confided in Chris that she had brought a collection of Silk Scarves with her – expensive ones.

The blonde could not help but smile as she looked at Natasha. The Russian had helped herself to a large Helping of the Spaghetti Frutti di Mare, Chris had ordered in Advance. They had barely changed into loungewear as the Staff had delivered the Midnight Meal – and a well-cooled bottle of Champaign and a dry white wine from Baden... The Russian looked up “What?” “Nothing” the Pianist smiled “I just admired your tremendous Appetite”.

Chris smiled mischievously “We will have much fun later!” Natasha swallowed her mouthful of Pasta “I would never have dreamt we would share a bed!” “Me neither” the Pianist chuckled, but if you prefer the Couch ….” There was something in the air, like electricity.

The two Women had a common history: Almost three years ago Natasha´s back then Boss, the Oligarch Boris Oblomov, had Chris abducted to blackmail Anna to do his bidding. Natasha had been Chris´ Jailor. But since then, many things have happened – and these days the Pianist and the Russian were not best friends for life but got along well with each other.

“No” Natasha smiled “Your bed is just fine”.

Ragna´s and Ekaterina´s Bedroom later:

Comfortably reclined Ekaterina sat on the King Size Bed. One leg folded above the other, the Russian had changed into a burgundy-red silken nightie and took another Sip of Champaign. The Concert had been a revelation – especially the Scriabin, which had Chris played for the first time on stage – she had heard the German many times by now.

And one thing never failed to amaze her: It was not her flawless technique which seemed to know no bounds. Not her brilliant yet warm touch – which was unique. It was her versatility: Her vast repertoire covered Bach and Scriabin, or Bartok as Debussy. Sure, Chris von der Marwitz had her trademark composers: Chopin, Schumann, or Rachmaninov. But she was always eager to travel undiscovered lands – when it came to Music. Scriabin was one of these Composers. And Ekaterina knew. Chris had nothing to fear. Her Technique, her intuitive Understanding of any Composer she played? It made her the perfect Explorer.

The Russian listened: Ragna was singing to herself in the Bathroom – in her Mother Language, something that always touched a Chord in her heart. Ekaterina loved that strange language, its sound. The Russian listened. She heard the soft footfalls of bare feet on the floor. For a woman of her stature, the Icelandress walked with the natural elegance of a dancer.

Ragna entered the Bedroom and Ekaterina took in the sight: The blonde wore a silken light blue negligee, which reached barely midthigh and graced the onlooker with a good view of Ragna´s toned muscular thighs. Her skin showed a healthy tan – and the Russian was sure: no tan lines – well, they would find out soon, a warm smile curled her lips.

“ástkona” – “beloved”, Ragna´s warm, melodious slightly husky Alto Voice sent shivers of delight through Ekaterina´s spine, just from her neck, deep down South “Yes ástkona?” the Russian smiled “You like what you see?” Ragna purred and strode at the bed. Only now her lover registered that her Companion held several silken Scarfs in her right hand:

“Don´t come nearer, you fiend! I will call for help!” Ekaterina played the Damsel in Distress “Who should help you?” Ragna´s voice was now dark and even more husky “Chris is probably teaching a certain Russian a Lesson – Natasha is a naughty Girl I heard …... “She smiled “And you know what they say about naughty Girls …” Now the Icelandress stood right at the foot of the bed – looking down at the blonde … “Are you a naughty Girl too?”

Ragna pounced.

The ensuing Melee was a one-sided affair because Ekaterina did not resist very much – and so the Russian found herself a short while later lying in a tight spread eagle on the bed: Blindfolded and gagged, stripped naked and crotch roped. The Gag was a no-nonsense affair: Ragna had stuffed one large, blue scarf in her mouth and cleave-gagged her with a second. The third covered her lower face from chin to nose, while the fourth blindfolded Ekaterina.

She was giddy with excitement. The blindfold was a new addition to their love life – and the Russian loved it. It heightened her excitement – not knowing what would happen … playfully she tugged at her silken restraints.

She knew Ragna was kneeling between her splayed legs. What could she not see? The Icelandress opened a flask with oil – and a scent filled the Room, which smelled very much like Arabian Nights. Ekaterina´s pulse quickened … she groaned with delight as the blonde touched the balls of her left foot, kneaded them massaged them gently ….

Chris´ bedroom:

Ragna had been right with her assessment: Chris was teaching Natasha a Lesson. That was Part of the Deal they struck three years ago: Natasha would serve Ekaterina as Security Chief and whenever she met Chris or Anna she would make atonement for her sins – and since Natasha had discovered her submissive side the Russian enjoyed these “lessons” – a bit. The Dark Lady had been a good teacher.

But this time she made the German work hard to subdue her: Natasha was highly skilled in Martial Arts and possessed several black belts. That had made it more exciting Chris grinned as she looked down on her bed. The battle had waged back and forth – and after the Concert Chris loved bodily exercise.

Finally, a hard and precise stroke against her breastbone and Natasha found herself lying on Chris´ bed. Without losing a beat, the blonde had straddled her, her green eyes blazing, ready to strike again. To Natasha´s credit it must be said that she tried really to free herself, she bucked like a Stallion at a Kentucky Rodeo – but she could not dislodge Chris “Do you yield!” the blonde demanded “Never, you fat Ox!” Natasha shot back.

Chris sighed “Manners, Natasha Manners!” and gripped the Russian´s flailing arms, and pressed them down on the Mattress “Do you yield?” Nathasha struggled, struggled hard – but finally she relented “I yield!” Benevolently the Pianist smiled down at her opponent “I knew you would see sense!” With a devious smile, she added “The fat Ox will cost you!”

30 Minutes later Natasha knew what the German had meant. In Principle Chris had repeated the hogtie the Scarfbondagebandit had her subjected to. With a few changes: The blonde had braided Natasha´s shiny black tresses and tied them to her toes. Furthermore, she had used silk scarves instead of Rope. And she had “persuaded” the Russian to wear a black bodystocking.

With a devious grin, Chris produced a feather duster “You know what I told you, Natasha? About the fat Ox?” The Russian mumbled something in her fully packed mouth. Chris had stuffed her Mouth with the Scarf the Scarfbondagebandit had crotch-roped her with – it was ripe.

Pantyhooded, she had the Russian with the silvery Pair she had worn today – and Natasha could tell that the Concert had obviously aroused the Pianist very much. As for the Stockingcap? The Pantyhose she had worn today. The blonde had taken care that the crotchpanel rested firmly above Natasha´s nose. And tied the soles under her nose.

The Mixture was intoxicating – and the Russian was aroused very much so. She tugged at her crotchrope – the total sensory deprivation made the whole experience even more intense. Not to know what the Pianist would do. The butt plug and the vibrator buzzed on a medium setting. Natasha did not doubt that this was only the prelude.

The blonde touched Natasha under the high Arches of her left foot with the feather Duster. The Reaction was – well – spectacular. Slowly Chris worked the feather across Natasha´s nyloned soles. While doing this Chris thought about the Thief …. And she smiled “Theresa, you are in for a surprise ….”

If Theresa had known that a Storm was brewing, she might have not slept that peacefully ….

To meet the Pianist, approaching her had been such a thrill … she had sensed no bad vibes as the blonde had signed the Cover with “Für Theresa” – Theresa had felt the piercing bright blue Eyes of the Pianist´s bodyguard on her. Oh yes, this Woman would do anything to protect her Principal … Theresa smiled: It would be fun to play with both blondes …. It would be risky … but the thrill would make it worthwhile… she knew that the Pianist would stay at least two more days in Munich …. Yes, tomorrow would be perfect …. Anna-Maria would be not pleased – but the opportunity was just too good, to let it go to waste.

Theresa would make amends.
Last edited by Caesar73 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

One thing we can say of @Caesar73 is that he is a very active writer. Wish I could write like him, but things are a bit busy. I might not always be up to date on all his stories, but they are lined up to be read by me. Keep writing!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 months ago One thing we can say of @Caesar73 is that he is a very active writer. Wish I could write like him, but things are a bit busy. I might not always be up to date on all his stories, but they are lined up to be read by me. Keep writing!
Will do :) On a personal note I am glad you are back @slackywacky
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 months ago One thing we can say of @Caesar73 is that he is a very active writer. Wish I could write like him, but things are a bit busy. I might not always be up to date on all his stories, but they are lined up to be read by me. Keep writing!
Will do @slackywacky :)

Here comes the fourth Part of Chris´ Adventure :) In which the Trap will be set to catch a Thief:

Chris von der Marwitz

Chapter Four

“Bait”

Munich, the next day, Fürst-Fugger-Privatbank, around 1000 AM

Anna Maria Streibl read the Message on her iPhone 15pro for the third time “Sorry Love, something has come up. Will make Amends! Kiss Kiss Kiss” To say the Banker was pissed off was an understatement. Lately, her Wife cancelled social activities way too often, precisely for 12 Weeks.

They would have to have a serious talk. A knock at her door broke her out of her Reverie. Startled she took her nyloned feet off the table “Yes!” she called; she knew she sounded like a stuck-up bitch right now.

Her Personal Secretary, Adelina Nussbaumer, a petite Brunette entered “Frau Streibl, your next Appointment is waiting, Frau Bolkonskaya. Should I show her in?” “Yes please, do that” Anna-Maria nodded, still a bit distracted. She had really forgotten about that Appointment – that should not happen.

Under the table, she searched with her nyloned Feet desperately after her Gianvito Rossi 105 beige Pumps, which matched her Pantsuit in tone perfectly. There! The right one! “Damned!” she cursed inwardly “Where is the left one?”

Anna Maria had just slipped her High Heels back on when Adelina showed her Visitor in “Frau Bolkonskaya, Frau Streibl!” her Secretary introduced the Other Woman. The Banker got up and walked around the table to greet the Russian:

Bolkonskaya was tall, probably 180 cm, and athletically built. Her black hair she wore in a stylish bun. The Woman moved with the Elegance of a large Predator -and she radiated something, something Anna Maria could not place, something dangerous “Good day! Frau Bolkonskaya!” she greeted her politely. The Russian handshake was firm, her skin dry.

“Why don´t you have a seat please?” Streibl turned to Adelina “Would you bring us Coffee, please?” Her Secretary nodded “Of Course, Frau Streibl” The Russian sat and folded one long leg above the other. Anna Maria noticed the shining black Louboutin Platform Heels. Despite the Heat, Bolkonskaya wore nude hose. The black Max Mara business suit was cut perfectly. The Jacket was cut wide – wide enough to hide a Weapon … Anna-Maria did not know where that thought came from.

“It is a pleasure to meet you” her Visitor purred, her slightly husky Alto Voice had something mesmerizing. Her English was perfect. The Russian radiated Power. Natasha mustered the German: She had a striking resemblance with the Dutch Runner Lieke Klaver. The two women shared the impressive height of over 180 cm and the posture of an Athlete. The Russian had done her homework, she knew all that was to know about Anna-Maria Streibl: Down to the fact of her Bra-Size.

At 32, born in Munich, she had quickly risen through the ranks in the exclusive Fugger Privatbank – which existed for 535 Years. The Fugger had already financed Emperor Karl V.´s bid for the Crown of the Holy Roman Empire in 1519.

Streibl was responsible for the acquisition of High-Profile Clients and their Investments. She was very young for such an important Position. The Banker had finished her Studies of National Economics at the Ludwigs-Maximilians University in Munich, then wrote her Dissertation at the London Business School. Both with flying colours.

“Frau Bolkonskaya” the Banker addressed her Visitor, now entirely professional “You represent Ms. Oblomova I take it?” “I do” The Russian smiled “Ms. Oblomova is impressed by your Bank and intent to invest a sizable sum – and she has been impressed by your performance. Business Friends of her late father recommended your Services” Streibl nodded – she did her best to hide her excitement – she had done her homework too:

Ekaterina Oblomova was the Daughter of the late Boris Oblomov, a Russian Oligarch, who had been killed under mysterious circumstances three Years ago. His only child lived since then in Switzerland – and led a discrete life. Anna Maria´s discreet inquiries had shown that the Fortune that the Russian had inherited was vast. Acquiring Ekaterina as a Client would be another Feather in her Cap. So, her curiosity was peaked – as her Personal Assistant had informed her about the Appointment.

“Ms. Oblomova would like to meet you in Person to talk over details” Bolkonskaya smiled “Alas she is on a tight schedule and will leave Munich tomorrow, her calendar is pretty full now. The dark-haired Woman produced a tablet. “Ms. Oblomova proposes a Meeting at 0400 PM at her Suite at the “Vier-Jahreszeiten – what do you say?”

Streibl was torn in between. She had scheduled some appointments in the afternoon – but none, which could not be rearranged – the Opportunity was just too good. The Banker smiled at her Guest “I would be delighted!”

The Russian smiled – and there was something about that smile, that Anna Maria could not place – and rose “Ms. Oblomova will be very pleased”.

10 Minutes later Natasha stepped into the bright sun on the Trottoir pulled her iPhone out of her pocket and dialled. After the Call was taken the Russian responded, “Appointment made”.

Munich around 1200, Max-Josephs-Platz:

The Scarfbondagebandit followed the two blonde Women, who had just left the Staatsoper and were now heading to the Residenzstraße – following the two tall blondes was easy. The Thief had followed the duo since they had left the Hotel around 1130. Both Women had dressed according to the blistering heat:

Straw hats, Sunglasses, wide falling summer dresses, and Birkenstocks, obviously they intended to do some serious shopping. Von der Marwitz and her “Bodyguard” – Ragna Sigurdsdottir – as she knew by now, had been out early in the Morning for a Jog through the Englischen Garten. The Thief watched as the Pianist took a call, nodded, and ended the Conversation.

“She is still following us?” Chris put her Phone away “She is” Ragna smiled “She is pretty good; I must give her that – but not that good” The Icelandress stated “We will give her a run for her Money” The Pianist grinned “What do you think?” She listened and nodded “Fine with me!” They had noticed their Follower wore high-heeled Sandals. Chris smiled: If she had learned something about her attacker? The Woman was vain.

The Pianist grinned “Her fault”.

The herculean Icelandress returned the mischievous smile of her Boss and Friend “Let us go then!” and the two blondes strolled casually along the Residenzstraße, visited the one or the other boutique, crossed the Odeonsplatz and followed the Theatinerstraße – visited the Shopping Mall “Fünf Höfe” – where they raided some other Boutiques: Max Mara, Armani among them – and had Sushi at the In-Restaurant “Sushi Omo”.

By now the Thief could not suppress a curse. The two blondes seemed perfectly unimpressed by the blistering heat – and their perseverance was impressive “You will need Stamina!” the Scarfbondagebandit smiled to herself. Around three Von der Marwitz and her Companion seemed to have enough and returned to the Hotel. As they entered the Lobby of the Vier-Jahreszeiten the Thief left them – she had some Preparations to make!”

The Maximilian Suite a short time later:

Giggling like two Teenagers Ragna and Chris entered the Suite “Don´t tell me that wasn´t fun Ragna!” the Pianist chuckled and slipped her Sandals off before she let her bounty fall on the floor “Absolutely! I really hope she has some blisters on her feet!” Ragna grinned. Together the two blondes padded on their bare feet into the large living Room of the Suite, where Natasha and Ekaterina were waiting – already dressed for their 1600 Appointment.

“What was so funny?” Natasha inquired with raised eyebrows “We had some good fun with our Shadow!” The blonde Pianist grinned and got serious “Everything ready for Phase Two?” “Yes,” the Russian nodded “The Banker fell for it hook line, and sinker” “I could see the Euro Sign in her Eyes!”

She heaved a sigh “Thank God this Suite is air-conditioned “I almost sweated to death on the Streets” “Poor Thing!” Ekaterina teased her Security Chief. She looked at her watch, then at Chris and Ragna “You Shopping Queens get a shower and ready for action!” Ragna grinned “What!” Ekaterina demanded in her most Bitchy-Business-Lady-Attitude “Nothing” Her companion smiled sweetly as she followed Chris into the Bathroom “I like your bossy tone, my love!”

Those two need a good spanking!” Natasha scoffed “How do I look?” “You are nervous!” the dark-haired Security Chief teased her Compatriot “You do look the Part!” she reassured Ekaterina “You really look like the tough Russian Businesswoman!” ” My good Genes” Ekaterina jested” Ekaterina had opted for a severe but elegant anthracite business suit, with a nude hose and matching Jimmy Cho Stiletto Heels. She had applied even more makeup than usual – following the Cliché many Western Europeans harboured about Russian Women.

The Ringing of Ekaterina´s Phone interrupted them “She is punctual” Natasha observed “Take the Call” “Da” Ekaterina answered – and listened “Send her up!” and ended the Call. “Showtime” Natasha grinned. From one Moment to the next a remarkable change happened: Gone was all jest – Natasha was Natasha Bolkonskaya again, the Security Chief of Ekaterina Oblomova and the late Boris Oblomov.

Natasha had changed into a light blue Pantsuit and matching Ferragamo Platform Heels. It knocked at the Door “Show her in!” Ekaterina had changed too: Her demeanour and tone matched now what had to be expected of a tough Russian Businesswoman, the Daughter of an Oligarch. A Daughter who had lost her father under the most tragic circumstances.

Anna Maria Streibl was slightly nervous as she followed the Concierge who led her to Ekaterina Oblomova´s Suite. To freshen up she had cancelled her other appointments and driven home to the Penthouse she shared with her Wife. For the Occasion, she had opted for a blue Pinstriped Business Suit with matching Gianvito Rossi 105 Heels.

The Concierge knocked. The Door swung open, and Anna-Maria entered. She was greeted by Natasha Bolkonskaya “Frau Oblomova will see you presently, my Principal is a high-profile Target, so some security protocols are to be adhered to. You understand that.” “Right,” Anna-Maria shrugged “I understand”.

“Your Smartphone and any other electronic devices, please. You will get them back later” Bolkonskaya stated. The Banker complied – she had expected something – she watched as the Russian put her Phone, her Tablet, and her Smart Watch into a heavily shielded Box. Everything about Bolkonskaya radiated “Professional”.

Next, the black-haired Woman produced something that looked like some sort of Scanner and scanned Anna-Maria´s Body for electronic Devices. Obviously, the Russian was pleased with the Result. The last step was a body search: With quick and proficient movements Natasha patted her down “Perfect” she nodded “If you follow me, please”. Her hands rested maybe a tad too long on Anna-Maria's full Breasts. But not long enough to raise concern.

As she followed the Security Chief, she admired the athletic Stature of the Russian – and noticed again that the Jackett was wide cut – wide enough to conceal a weapon. And now she was sure Bolkonskaya was carrying.

They entered the large living room, exquisitely decorated – on a rectangular grey Couch sat a tall blonde Woman, her blonde hair in a stylish bun. As Anna-Maria and her Chaperone entered, she rose and mustered the Banker with keen grey eyes.

“Frau Streibl”, Natasha introduced the Banker, “Thank you Natasha” The blonde businesswoman nodded and walked across the round table to her Guest “Nice to meet you Frau Streibl” Her handshake was firm, her skin cool and dry. Anna-Maria noticed the trace of an exquisite Perfume in the Air “Why don´t you have a seat Frau Streibl?” her host invited her.

On the round table stood delicate China “You prefer Tea?” Oblomova asked politely “That would be perfect” Annika nodded “Natasha, if you would please?” “Of course,” the other Russian filled both Cups. The German took a sip “Wonderful, is this …” “The Darjeeling you usually prefer?” her host smiled “Natasha does her homework, always”.

“Milk?” Bolkonskaya inquired politely “Gladly” Anna-Maria smiled and helped herself to a few drops of Milk” Anna-Maria did not notice that her host took no milk. For a while they enjoyed the Tea and made polite Small Talk – Oblomova´s German was perfect, but with the slightest trace of a Swiss Accent.

The longer they talked the more trouble she had to follow the Conversation. Her Field of Vision narrowed “Are you not well Frau Streibl?” Anna Maria heard her host's concerned voice, which seemed to come from far away – and then everything went black … “The Milk” was her last thought before she fell into Darkness.

“Finally,” Natascha stated “Took her long enough” – “Well done!” complimented Chris who had entered the living Room with Ragna on her heels. Both Women had changed into blouses, linen trousers, and flat, practical Sandals “You played your Part perfectly my love!” Ragna complimented her Companion. The Russian blushed slightly. Chris took charge “Natasha and Kata you change into something more practical while we prepare sleeping beauty here” The Pianist nodded at the unconscious Banker.

Ragna and Chris set to work.

Roughly one hour later:

Anna-Maria groaned; her head felt foggy. Where was she? Her befuddled brains worked in slow motion only. She wanted to open her eyes, but her world stayed black. She could not hear either – she was deaf too! Her Pulse accelerated, and she struggled – against her bonds. Panic shot like an electric pulse through her body. She willed herself to take deep breaths through her nose. In. Out. In. Out. Only slowly the Panic receded, and her rational brain took control.

Chris and Ragna watched as the bound Woman slowly calmed down – and began to test her restraints methodically. “Impressive” The Pianist acknowledged “She overcame the initial shock quickly” The Icelandress nodded “Very fast, she is a tough Cookie” Chris and Ragna had stripped Anna-Maria Streidl down to her nude hose and set of white lacy Bra- and Panties. Her well-toned and sculpted muscles betrayed the fact she exercised regularly “She has the body of an athlete” The Icelandress observed “Maybe a runner?” Chris wondered.

Anna-Maria had by now deduced that she was not only blindfolded but rendered deaf as well. Her restraints were obviously silken scarves. Lots of Scarfs. Her Arms had been tied together behind the High Back of a sturdy wooden Chair at the wrists, above and below the elbows. Not all the way together – but very close. It made her C-Cups even more prominent. Anna-Maria had the feeling they would burst out of her bra – which still wore. A Surprise.

Several more scarfs compressed her firm and full bossom and fastened her to the Chair. Scarfs across her lap welded her to the Chair. And there was that sensation between her legs. Her Captors had crotch roped her – with a knotted Scarf. She felt all the knots in the right places. Whoever had done this, knew his or her Business. The Banker thought herself a pretty good judge.

Anna-Maria was no Stranger to a Crotch-Rope – or Scarf:

Her Wife and she did play frequently “No we have played frequently” – the Banker had to admit. In the last 12 Weeks not so much … She concentrated on the inspection of her bonds.

Her legs had been tied in six places – with thin silken scarves: One directly under her crotch, one midthigh, and one above the joint Anna-Maria analyzed. Another one under her knees, one midcalf – and the last held her ankles together. All tight and secure but not exactly painful.

Her big toes had been bound together with a piece of string. That string had been tied to her wrists so that her nyloned toes did not scratch the floor. It was a tight tie. And she felt a cramp building in her left sole – and a slight tingling in her big toes.

By now Anna-Maria had concluded that she had been blindfolded with another Scarf – and one had been tied as a head Scarf, which pressed her Jaws together …. Her Jaws … her mouth had been stuffed with another – perfumed - Scarf (?) and one had been bound tightly across her lower face, from chin to nose. But that was not all: Something thick and soft had been pressed on her gagged mouth – held in place by a second Scarf.

The worst was the darkness and the silence – and the most pressing Question: Who was her Captor?

According to simple Logic, it had to be Ekaterina Oblomova and her Chief of Security: Natasha Bolkonskaya. If she was honest with herself? She had sensed the Russian´s Aura at the Bank. But the Question remained, why should the Daughter of a Russian Oligarch go to this trouble?

Anna-Maria willed another Panic Attack down.

Someone fumbled at the Scarf that blindfolded her, another person at the Headscarf – and the Earbuds. Her Eyes had to adjust to the sudden brightness. Finally, she could see clearly: She was still in the living Room of the Maximilian Suite.

Across her, on another Chair, one leg crossed above the other, sat a tall blonde Woman, wearing simple, flat brown leather Sandals, light beige linen Trousers, and a white blouse, her skin sported a healthy tan.

Absentmindedly she registered the two golden Toe rings the blonde wore on each foot. Her long blond Mane she wore openly. Her face and her posture reminded her of an antique Greek statue. The most remarkable feature though was the emerald-green Eyes. Never had Anna-Maria seen such a deep and brilliant green.

They mustered her with a keen and cool gaze. Not unfriendly but with an unsettling intensity. Behind her stood three other Women: A herculean blonde who was even taller than Anna-Maria herself and Ekaterina Oblomova and Natasha Bolkonskaya.

Like the blonde Woman on the Stool, they wore casual. They all looked neutral at her. Neither friendly nor unfriendly – except Bolkonskaya, whose little Smile made Anna Maria Shiver. Like a Cat who played with the Mouse. Bolkonskaya was the Cat, and Anna-Maria the Mouse.

Finally, the blonde on the Chair broke the Silence – her melodious Alto Voice had a warm and rich timbre “Anna-Maria, you have a lot of Questions and I promise you, you will have your say. But let me explain a few things to you. You know who I am?” Anna-Maria shook her head.

“I am Christine von der Marwitz, or Chris to my friends. Your Wife may have mentioned me occasionally” Chris saw Recognition dawning on the Banker´s face “She did obviously” A small smile curled the Pianists lips – Anna Maria was not sure if it was a friendly smile – “To cut it short: “You have to thank your Wife why you are in this Predicament” Chris continued “Your face is one Question mark”.

Again, that brief smile “I am sure you know about the Scarf Bondage Bandit?” Chris nodded “I see you do” Her gaze became cool “What would you say, if I tell you the Scarf Bondage Bandit is your Wife, Theresa, Theresa Beckstein?” Anna-Maria shook her head vehemently and gag talked agitatedly “Calm Down” Chris had not spoken loudly, but the authority behind those two words gave the agitated Banker Pause.

“The Proof is incontrovertible; we will show you some later” Anna-Maria felt the Green Eyes drilling into hers “48 Hours ago your Wife paid me a visit and had her Way with me. You understand that I couldn´t let this stand”. “No, I do not understand!” The Banker shook her head.

Anna Maria´s Head was spinning, she wanted to say “Impossible” – but now she remembered that Theresa had returned the day before yesterday in the early morning ….” This time, your Wife made an Error in Judgement, she let herself get carried away – and underestimated her opponent. We assume your Wife wants to pay me and Ragna another Visit … but things will go differently this time. Very different!” Now the smile of the blonde was outrightly devious. Chris von der Marwitz paused “Your Role in this? You are the bait!”

From wide-open eyes, Anna-Maria stared at the blonde, who uncrossed her long legs and stood in one fluid Motion “Time to make a Video!”

Anna-Maria watched in horror as the Blonde walked over to the table, where still the China stood. On it lay now a long, rectangular box, made from highly polished lacquered wood. Very Gently the Pianist opened it and took something out. Anna-Maria could not see what.

Christine von der Marwitz turned to her – a smile on her face. In her hands, she held a curved blade in a shimmering black scabbard … with one fluid motion, she pulled the Sword out of its Scabbard. The polished blade shimmered – the Banker noted the temper lines on it … Anna-Maria was an amateur when it came to kenjitsu – but as a former athlete, she recognized the smooth and elegant movements of the blonde Woman – which betrayed long practice.

The Pianist smiled at her, holding her blade in her right hand. Its tip pointed to the floor ….
Last edited by Caesar73 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What a fabulous and fun new tale for us all to enjoy, and as the great @slackywacky said I too wish it was possible for me to write like and be so active
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 months ago What a fabulous and fun new tale for us all to enjoy, and as the great @slackywacky said I too wish it was possible for me to write like and be so active
Dear @Bandit666 - thank you for your most kind words! Here follows chapter Five!

Chris von der Marwitz

Chapter Five

“Presto agitato”

München Bogenhausen – around Seven:

Penthouse of Theresa Bechstein and Anna-Maria Streibl:

Theresa entered the Penthouse and kicked her white high-heeled Aquazura Wedge Sandals off her Feet with a sigh. Someday her vanity would hurt her – she knew that. The two blondes had tested her Endurance – and she knew the next time she would wear Birkenstocks or another more comfortable footwear.

She had a few Preparations to make before she would pay the two blondes another Visit “Honey, I am home!” she called. No response. On bare feet, she tapped into the large living room kitchen Area which formed the Centre of the 200 Square Metre Penthouse “Honey!” Theresa called a second time.

Nothing.

On the Working Desk of the Kitchen-Area lay a piece of Paper, one of the beige handmade Cards Anna-Maria used “Don´t wait for me. It will be late, maybe I won´t sleep at home. A.” It had been scribbled down in a hurry obviously. Three Exclamation marks! The Pen had left deep indentations on the Paper.

Anna-Maria had been agitated. The brown-haired Woman frowned “She must be really cross with me” – true in the last twelve Weeks she had cancelled several social events for other activities “Probably I have underestimated her Anger. This will be the last time!” she promised herself – knowing deep down that this was a Promise she would not be able to keep … the Thrill was just too much ...

She remembered the Moment Chris von der Marwitz had brought her to Orgasm. That beautiful, powerful, proud Woman …and tonight she would serve her again. And the other blonde too … Theresa imagined the two tall blondes ring gagged and hogtied with silk scarves … on von der Marwitz's bed.

Or maybe she would blindfold one of the two, gagging her with Scarves – while the other blonde would serve her. Yes! This she would do that …. She would gag von der Marwitz really tight. Theresa had some bounties from her previous adventures … which were very ripe by now.

Her Smartphone signalled an incoming Message, a Video. Anna-Maria sent her a Video?? Theresa frowned … she opened the Video and froze: Anna-Maria stared with wide eyes at her. Her lower face was covered by a silk scarf; another shawl was tied as a headscarf. The Way her cheeks bulged – she was gagged thoroughly. Her Wife was tied to a Chair – a sturdy, but elegant heavy wooden Chair – she was sure to recognize – with silken scarves. Someone was playing with her ….

Mesmerized she stared at Anna-Maria´s face. An Arm appeared on the Screen, no, a hand. A hand holding a shimmering curved blade – a Katana. The inner blade was only one Millimetre away from her Wife´s Throat. A voice spoke, a voice she had only heard Yesterday “What shall I write?” Back then pleasant and warm – it was icy cold now “If you want to see your Wife again be here in one hour – not one minute later or …the blade swung back … the Screen got black.

Theresa was shell-shocked. How was this possible, how had the Pianist found out who she was? How had she captured her Wife? How? Dozens of Questions shot through her mind and paralyzed her …. What to do now? Slowly she got a Grip, calmed down – a Plan formed in her head.

After all, she had only two Opponents to deal with – and von der Marwitz could not have found out how she had entered the Maximilian Suite. She was sure that nobody knew about that Passage … – that would give her the Element of Surprise – a grim smile curled her lips …. Yes, this would work! The Pianist and her Bodyguard would pay for this! Touching her Wife!!

In the Maximilian-Suite around the same time:

Chris and her Friends sat around a laptop Screen that showed the feeds of several Cameras. One showed the Living Room of a certain Penthouse in Bogenhausen, where Theresa Beckstein obviously had made a decision. Another one showed the Parking Garage of the same Apartment complex.

“And now?” Ekaterina questioned, “Now we wait!” It was Natasha who had answered, “This will be so much fun!” The dark-haired Woman was in high spirits “Now we wait and prepare” Chris concurred “She thinks she has the advantage still” The blonde turned to Ragna “How is our Guest?” The Icelandress smiled “Anna-Maria got a bathroom break and something to eat and to drink – now she is taking a nap and enjoying the Comforts of the Enhanced Restraining System.”

“Perfect” Chris nodded “I didn't like it to involve her like this – but this is the best way” “You don´t get soft blondie?” Bolkonskaya teased the Pianist, knowing fully well how much Chris hated being called “blondie”.

But Chris surprised her “I do what is necessary, does not mean I like it,” she said evenly “What I do like though” the blonde continued conversationally “Trashing you thoroughly when this is over” Chris smiled sweetly “With the Tonfa”.

Natasha gulped.

The Pianist pulled herself together “We have work to do Ladies!”

Parking Garage of the Vier-Jahreszeiten, later, exact time unknown

A nondescript black Van stopped in the Parking Garage. A Woman got out. She went to the Van´s back opened it and vanished inside, when she got out, she had shouldered a large backpack. Like all her clothing it was black. The Woman closed the Car – turned left, and orientated herself before she entered the stairwell through a fire door. Inside she went not up, but another floor down.

The Stairwell ended in a Cul de Sac. Theresa Beckstein pressed on a spot in the eastern Wall, which seemed to be solid concrete – it wasn´t. A soft klick and a Partition of the Wall glided aside. Theresa vanished inside.

That this hidden Staircase existed had she discovered only by accident she had researched floor plans in the Town´s Archives … the Staircase was a relic from the 12 Years when the Bavarian Capital had been “Hauptstadt der Bewegung” in Nazi Parlance. And the beauty of it? Now a grim smile curled her lips, the Staircase´s exit was in the Maximilian Suite – in the Corridor that connected the living Room and the Principal Bedroom.

The Staircase was dimly lit. With the elegant Movements of a large Cat, the Scarfbondagebandit hurried upstairs, five floors. But the Woman didn´t even sweat. Carefully she crept nearer the Exit Door – all Senses unnaturally sharp. As she knew, the Door opened noiselessly – she had taken care of that before she visited von der Marwitz….

The Door needed a light push only. Theresa had put down her backpack before – so she could move more swiftly. She listened attentively. Nothing. The Thief stepped through the doorway – on the Corridor. Her soft shoes made no noise on the floor.

She decided to check the Suite first and turned left: The large living room was deserted, as were the Bathroom and the Kitchen …. Theresa was irritated. She had expected an Ambush – but nobody seemed to be there ….

That left only the Bedroom … her Nerves were taught like bowstrings. She pushed the Door to the large Room open – it was empty. Except for something that looked like a large beige Mummysleepsack that lay in the Centre of the King Size Double Bed. It was larger than any Sleep Sack she had seen before. Much larger. Gargantuan. Heavily downfilled. What a Contraption! Only now she registered slight Movement. There was somebody confined inside!

Theresa threw all caution in the Wind and stormed to the bed. She had to kneel on it. So, she could have a look inside, Anna-Maria! Her brown eyes stared up at her. Her head was framed by a beige hood, her lower face obscured by a heavily padded panel gag – also in beige “My love I will get you out of this!” Theresa tried to calm down her Wife.

“What a touching Reunion!” The Thief jumped from the Bett and whirled around – only to face Chris von der Marwitz who blocked the Doorway. The Pianist wore full combat gear, and body armour, all in black, her long hair in a ponytail. On her Back Theresa noticed the Hilts of two Swords. Besides that, the blonde seemed unarmed.

“How dare you to touch my Wife!” Theresa fumed. The Pianist's mirthless laugh was like a cold shower “Spare me this sanctimonious Attitude, Theresa.” The blonde looked coldly at her “What did you think? When you attacked me? That you get away that easily?” Chris spoke cool and controlled but every Word hit like a Whip.

She stared Theresa down – and Theresa broke Eye contact first “In a fair fight you wouldn´t last two minutes” She paused “No – one Minute. At best. You have no idea who I really am” Von der Marwitz's Eyes glazed “The list of People I sent to Hades in Egypt is long” Her smile was condescending. The two women locked eyes “How did you find out!” The thief pressed the Pianist. After she had regained her composure,

Chris smiled – and it was a cold and dangerous smile “That would be telling – and I am not in the mood right now” The green Eyes fixated on Theresa Beckstein: “Actions have Consequences you know” Von der Marwitz sounded almost bored “The Tale of the Scarfbondagebandit ends here – if you don´t get past me”.

Beckstein looked at the bed, then back at von der Marwitz “You wonder where Ragna is?” The blonde seemed to have read her mind “I sent her away – I am perfectly certain I can handle you excuse of a burglar alone” The Pianist paused “I respect my Enemies – if they deserve my respect” Von der Marwitz smiled coldly “You don´t deserve my respect. I say you are a Coward”.

Theresa´s Movement was incredibly fast as she lunged after the taser gun on the bed – von der Marwitz was faster.

The Thief felt a sharp pain in her right hand and had to drop the Gun on the Mattress. Incredulously she stared at the palm of her Hand: A Shuriken stuck in it – Theresa Beckstein saw red. She ripped the Shuriken out of her hand and stormed at the Pianist.

The brown-haired Thief attacked with a swift combination which the blonde blocked easily – a powerful stroke against her chest let Theresa stumble back in the Bedroom. Swiftly Chris followed through with another barrage of strokes – one connected solidly with Theresa´s Chin and sent her flying. The fall and the hard landing knocked all the breath out of her. She wanted to get up again – but the Pianist had already straddled her upper body.

The last thing Theresa saw before the world turned black, was von der Marwitz left Fist.
Chris stood and looked down on her unconscious Enemy – a look of deep Satisfaction on her face. “And I thought I could have some fun too!” The blonde turned to the Doorway. Natasha Bolkonskaya pouted “Not fair”: Natasha, Ekaterina, and Ragna had entered the Bedroom – they were clad in Body armour too.

Chris grinned “You will have enough time to play with her”. “Why don´t you bring her” she nodded at the unconscious Thief “Bring her to the other bedroom and get her comfortable?” The Russian grinned “Sounds like a plan! Why don´t you give me a Hand Boss?” she teased Ekaterina “Don´t overdo it!” Ekaterina chided her mildly but followed to help her Compatriot.

As the Duo had left with their burden. Chris walked to the Bed, followed by Ragna. The Pianist knelt on the Bed and looked down at Anna Maria who stared at her, fearful, wide-eyed. “There is no need to be anxious – no harm will come to you,” Chris said in a soothing tone.

And to her Surprise Anna-Maria saw only warmth and Compassion in those green eyes, which could look so cold “We won´t harm your Wife permanently – but she needs a lesson. You and I will have a talk!” Anna-Maria nodded “You must lift your head so I can remove the Gag” the blonde explained, the Banker complied ….

30 Minutes later in the second Bedroom:

As Chris and Ragna entered the second Bedroom 30 Minutes later, Natasha and Ekaterina had just finished “preparing” the still-unconscious Thief: The two Russians had stripped Theresa Beckstein naked – and tied her in a tight spread eagle on the bed. With Silk Scarves. So tight it was, the muscles of the Thief´s arms and legs taut as a Violin String.

“We have plugged her both ways – before we applied a nice tight Crotch Scarf “Natasha grinned “And Nipple Clamps” Ekaterina supplied “As for the Gag?” the dark-haired Russian explained “Let me guess” Chris smiled “Her Panties?” “Not only” Natasha corrected her mildly “The Pair you wore today and that of her Wife!” “The Scarf over her Mouth is also one she used on you” Ekaterina added.

“Aren´t they cute?” Ragna and Chris exchanged a smile – a soft groan interrupted the Pianist “She is coming around” Natasha smiled “You hit her pretty hard” The Russian pointed to the Thief´s chin, where an ugly bruise had already formed “We gave sleeping beauty some Chloroform though”.

Another groan from the bed. Expectantly the Quartet looked at the bed: Theresa´s eyelids were fluttering, tentative movements of Arms and Legs. In slow Motion, the brown-haired Thief opened her eyes. They were clouded but got clear fast. Lucid now, Theresa looked from one to the next – but she did not Panic. Instead, Chris saw something different: Anger.

The Thief tugged at her silken bonds. Strained against them – and calmed finally down “How quickly tables turn?” Chris smiled sweetly “We could simply hand you over to the Police that is too simple though. It might interest you, that our Hacker in Residence hacked your Computer” Theresa´s Eyes went wide “You didn´t expect that?” The blonde smiled.

Almost conversationally Chris continued “Sybil told me, your security was very good – but not a real challenge either” The blonde enjoyed the Thief´s impotent Rage “Sounds like you want to say F*ck You?” Ragna smiled “You know Sybil possesses a Doctor Grade of the MIT – and for somebody who hacked the Pentagon and the FBI and got away with it? This is probably a piece of Cake”.

Theresa fumed; she had paid a lot of Money for her Network Security ….

The Icelandress turned to her friend “Chris, you are the wronged Party – what shall we do?” Theresa´s look shot from Chris to Ragna and from Ragna to Chris “I guess some Punishment is in order” von der Marwitz finally said. Calmly as if she was talking about the Weather.

“Natasha and Ekaterina” She turned to both Russians “Yes, Mistress!” The Duo said in unison, smiling broadly “Why don´t you warm our Guest up? Don´t spare any effort!” Chris ordered, “We can use Wax, Ice Cubes, the riding crop?” Natasha had obviously enormous fun “Whatever your devious Mind can come up with!” Chris confirmed “But no permanent damage!” “Of course not!” the Russian grinned.

Chris turned to Theresa who had followed the Conversation with wide eyes “You must know, that Natasha is very inventive when it comes to entertaining unwilling Damsels, I can attest to that, she is especially good with the Tonfa – but I will not tell more” The German´s smile was now outright sinister “Come!” she said to Ragna “Why don´t we call Room Service and have a Drink at the Patio?”

“Gladly” Ragna smiled and followed Chris out of the Room – in the Doorway Chris turned to the Thief “We will have much fun later, I promise!” Her smile gave the Thief the Creeps.

Natasha turned to Theresa “You should believe her, she means it! What do you say, Ekaterina? Shall we blindfold our Guest first?” Her Compatriot smiled “By all means. It is way more fun this way!”

Two hours later:

Chris entered the Bedroom again: Theresa was still spreadeagled, blindfolded, and gagged, with one significant change: Ekaterina and Natasha had turned her face down. The Pianist stepped nearer:

The Thief’s backside glowed in a shade of puce. Obviously, Natasha – Chris was sure it had been Natasha – made good use of the riding crop. And not only on Theresa´s firm butt. From the ankles upwards, the marks of the crop adorned the Thief´s fair skin till right under the neck.

“You have made good use of Wax too I see” The blonde smiled at the two Russians “Why not?” the dark-haired Woman grinned wolfishly. Both Women had dressed down to bras and panties. Spots of red candle wax were clearly visible – not only on the soles but especially on Theresa´s backside.

Now Natasha noticed that Chris carried the shimmering black lacquered rectangular box with her, which contained the Daisho – the set her Sensei had presented her with so long ago: Forged by the Mastersmith Sengo Murasama in the 16th Century they were invaluable. These blades were Part of Chris herself – as she knew by now. The Russian knew that Chris´ second Daisho was of equally noble lineage.

“You want to adorn the Canvas with a few Scars?” The Russian smiled “No” Chris smiled ominously – “I will mess with her head” “You mean beheading?” Ekaterina looked astonished at the Pianist “No my love” Ragna supplied “Chris will play mind games – our Thief does not know that Chris has no intention to harm her seriously” The Icelandress looked at Chris “You haven´t, right?”

The Pianist looked wounded “You really think I would behead a defenceless Woman for Sport?” But Ragna spotted the twinkle in her Eyes “Just pulling your leg” The Icelandress turned to her lover and her Compatriot “Why don´t you turn Her Grace on her back? Then you can freshen up and relax a bit.”

As the two Russians had left Chris looked down on the meekly struggling Thief. A devious grin curled her lips “You are enjoying this” Ragna smiled “In fact, I do” the Pianist smiled “What she” she pointed to the bound Woman “did to me was one of the most humiliating experiences of my life”.

“And we can´t have that” Ragna chuckled “No, we can´t have that,” Chris said firmly and began to strip – but the smile in her voice betrayed her “Right then” the Icelandress grinned and stripped too. The Valkyrie wore a baby blue set of bra and panties, Chris an emerald-green one. Fascinated Ragna watched as Chris bowed after she had opened the lacquered box. Very gently she retrieved first the Katana then the shorter Wakizashi. Whenever the Pianist did this, it looked like a religious ceremony.

Ragna turned to their Prey and began to remove some of the scarves covering the Thief's head.

Theresa felt another presence in the Room. Something had changed – it had been a wild ride. There seemed to be no place on her backside that did not hurt. Whoever had used the riding crop had done that with high skill. Wax and ice had her worn down too. Then she had been turned on her back again. Someone fumbled at the Scarves enshrouding her head. The receding Pressure was a relief.

The sensory deprivation the Thief found most unnerving. To be on the receiving end was an entirely different matter than playing with helpless victims. Finally, most of the scarves had been removed. The Air felt fresh on her hot skin. Someone mounted the Mattress. She knew that perfume – von der Marwitz!

Ragna had watched as Chris had unsheathed the shorter Wakizashi with one fluid movement. The Pianist knelt between their Captives legs “Set the Ear Buds on “Hearing” – the Pianist smiled “Your wish is my command” The Icelandress returned smiling.

She wondered what Chris had in mind.

Theresa could hear again, she felt that at least two Persons were present. One was kneeling between her legs. What made her freeze? A tip of cold steel pressed against her Larynx. It made her shiver. The steel glided down. Deeper. The blade did not cut her. Between her heaving breasts, it stopped. The Silence unnerved her.

She had no doubt that von der Marwitz was wielding the blade. Why didn´t the Pianist say something? Why didn´t she gloat or taunt her? The tip of the blade glided around the base of her left breast. Then the right.

The blade glided down between her breasts deeper. It stopped above her navel – and glided around it. Then deeper south. No words had been said. Theresa heard though, the breathing of the other Woman. Deep – regular. But why in heaven didn´t she say something? “Say something! Say anything!” Theresa screamed.

Ragna watched fascinated. How Chris moved the shimmering blade had something incredibly sensual, and erotic. So far, the razor-sharp blade had not broken the skin. The Icelandress knew that Chris was in total control. If she had wanted to cut her enemy, she would have. But she did not. Instead, the blonde let her blade glide above the other woman's body. Sometimes with the flat side, sometimes with the glistening tip of the blade.

The Thief shuddered: The Tip of the Blade touched a spot at her left heel …. It glided upwards underneath her high Arches. Very slowly. Touched her fleshy Balls. Theresa grew tense as the blade glided upwards the soft flesh of her muscular left thigh – higher and higher. Then her Brazilian Landing Strip.

Ragna watched mesmerized as her friend used the Wakizashi to “trim” her Victim´s Pubic Hair.

Theresa waited for the first cut. But so far it had not come. The dance of the blade across her body continued. And still had the Pianist not said a word “She is good at this, so very good” Theresa mused. Suddenly von der Marwitz's Voice rang almost unnaturally loud in her ears “You want to know if I cut you, when I cut you, where I cut you, right?”

The Pianist paused “It is unnerving not to see, not know what it is coming your way” The blade glided upwards from her navel between her breasts, up her throat. “It would be easy you know” Chris continued “This blade is so sharp – it would not need much to cut your throat – it could happen by accident. Who could tell?” Theresa´s body got tense. Would the blonde really kill her? She mumbled something in her packed mouth. Pleaded. Begged. Chris watched the Thief struggling. She waited.

Theresa waited too. As the killing stroke did not come, she calmed down. Got her breathing under control. The melodious Alto Voice broke the Silence “I would never kill a
defenceless, unarmed enemy. It is against the Code of Bushido”

Chris laid the blade aside.

“I had an illuminating conversation with your Wife” Theresa could hear the Pianist smiling “Your wife did not know about your little “hobby” – I can tell you; she was not very pleased. Not at all” Chris grinned “In fact your Wife is very cross with you”. Theresa fumed inwardly and wept at the same time. “I made a promise to Anna-Maria though” that dark alto Voice continued “I will neither kill nor hurt you permanently”. The blonde did stress the word “Permanently” slightly.

“Set the Earbuds on canceling mode Ragna” Chris commanded. Theresa´s World fell silent again. She could only hear the blood pounding in her ear “What does von der Marwitz with non-permanently” The wheels were spinning in her head … The vibrator and the Butt Plug sent shock waves through her body. She opened and closed her fists and wiggled her feet.

One hour later Theresa was a quivering shivering and sweaty mess. The Thief was utterly spent. Only dimly she felt the scarfs that held her in the spread eagle were loosened. Her overloaded senses registered the Presence of the Pianist and her Bodyguard. Most skillfully the two blondes had sent her on a wild ride of pain and pleasure.

The soles of her feet, the inner flesh of her thighs, and her breasts still burned like hell. Her two handlers had applied some strange-smelling balm on her soles, between the toes. Then right under her crotch and on her breasts.

“We brought this balm back from Egypt” The blonde Pianist had explained smiling “It burns more than 100 of the hottest Chillies I have been told” Von der Marwitz chuckled “I always wanted to try it out – you should feel honoured Theresa!”

“Listen” the Pianist broke the Silence, “You are a Mess – so we will clean you up, and then it is time for parting ways and no I won´t tell you what we will do with you” Ragna continued “What we can tell you though, that we will return your wife to your Penthouse. Unharmed. When Anna-Maria wakes up tomorrow – it will all seem like a bad dream.” “You are lucky that your Wife really loves you – it will need some hard work on your part that she will love still after today” Chris von der Marwitz paused “Let´s get you to the Bathroom”.

Unceremonially the two blondes hauled the Thief of the Mattress. Besides being blindfolded and gagged she was utterly spent and offered no resistance. The Pianist and the Icelandress controlled her effortlessly as they guided her to the bathroom. She felt the cool floor under her soft soles.

When Theresa was returned to the bedroom later, she had been cleaned up and pampered and the two blondes had taken some liberties with her body. The brown-haired Thief had been shackled with neoprene-lined Manacles and blindfolded. The multilayered Gag had been replaced with a very large ball gag – which made her drool instantly.

Now she stood totally naked in the bedroom. Ballgagged, blindfolded, her hands manacled behind her back, her ankles too. Chris and Ragna watched her intently. The two blondes had changed into cut-off Jeans and Tank Tops. They exchanged a look. Ragna produced a Syringe.

They said nothing. Theresa sensed her handlers Presence. This silent treatment was so unnerving´- which was the whole point of the exercise she suspected. By now the Thief regretted it deeply – that she had not resisted the Temptation to get a second go at the Pianist.

Soft footfalls came nearer. Theresa suspected the Icelandress – she knew her scent by now. The sharp prick in her neck came totally unexpected. One part of her welcomed the Darkness which engulfed her. The last thing she felt. Strong hands holding her …

Effortlessly the herculean Icelandress carried the unconscious Thief to the bed. Ekaterina and Natasha entered. Chris smiled “Ready to prepare our guests for their trip!” “You” the Pianist nodded at the Duo “Prepare Anna-Maria and proceed as planned – we will take care of the Special Guest!”

“I don´t think I can convince you to let her to me?” The Russian pouted “No” Chris smiled “You can´t – off you go! We are on a tight Schedule!” Natasha huffed but followed the Pianist's Instructions. “You are totally heartless” Ragna chided the German playfully as the two Russians had left. “I guess I have to live with that” Chris smiled back “But I know Natasha too well – if she gets carried away …. Anyway” she pointed to the unconscious Thief “We have work to do too.”

“You do enjoy this” Ragna grinned at her Boss. “Who? Me?” Chris shrugged innocently “You know me” “Exactly” the Icelandress returned the grin and went to the sideboard and fetched some silk scarfs”.

The Main Bedroom:

Anna-Maria stared at the ceiling about the only thing she could do. She was restless. She was not uncomfortable or in Pain, even if she was secured stringently: She wore a beige heavily downfilled Suit with a hood. Her hands were mitted, and her wrists shackled. The Cuffs were heavily padded. Three belts held her arms against her body. Her legs were tied with six additional straps. Two thinner ones around her insteps held her feet together.

The massive Restraining Bags that confined her were incredibly comfortable the Banker had to admit. She could have lived without the thick diaper though – to wear a diaper was humiliating. But better than the Alternative she knew. Her Jaws hurt and felt stiff by now. The massive foam ball filling her oral captivity pressed her tongue firmly down. And there was that Vibrator in Pussy – which was buzzing at a low setting right now. That had not always been the Case.

What was happening to her Wife? The blonde Pianist had promised her not to hurt her permanently – and it was that last word that worried her. Not that she doubted the blonde. Chris von der Marwitz had told her the truth. But what did her Words mean?

The Opening of the Bedroom door interrupted her thoughts.

Two Persons came nearer to the bed. The smiling face of Natasha Bolkonskaya appeared in Anna-Maria´s limited field of vision. The Russian's smile was sinister. From wide eyes, the Banker stared up at her Captor “Good News” Bolkonskaya smiled “Now it is time to say Goodbye!” Anna-Maria gag talked agitatedly “You want to know what happened to your Wife?” The Russian was very amused “Sorry I cannot tell – operational security you get that?” “The Bitch is not sorry in the slightest” Anna-Maria fumed “Calm down!” The black-haired Woman admonished her – and her authority gave the other Woman pause “You can trust Chris; she is noble to a fault – she never would break her word. Me on the other side … my Soul is as dark as a Grave.”

“Ekaterina!” the Russian turned to her Compatriot “You know what to do!” The Chloroform doused cloth came as a surprise, but the Banker knew by now that Resistance was futile. And so, she did the sensible thing: She took long deep breaths and let the potent drug do its work. Finally, she fell into a bottomless Abyss ….

“I like it when their eyes roll back like that!” Natasha grinned … “You are incorrigible” Ekaterina Oblomova chided her Security Chief.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Ladies and Gentlemen, here comes the final part of Chris´ Adventure - with some interesting twists and turns :)

Chris von der Marwitz

Chapter Six

“Da Capo al Fine”

München Bogenhausen – around Seven:

Anna-Maria opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling of … their bedroom! Theresa´s and her bedroom! She was lying on her own bed! She was home! For a while, she had hovered on the threshold of Consciousness and Oblivion. Had drifted in and out.

First, she felt disoriented – but slowly the Banker started remembering yesterday's events: The last thing she remembered was the deviously smiling face of Natasha Bolkonskaya who had pressed a chloroform-doused cloth on her face – or had it been Ekaterina Oblomova? She could not remember clearly.

Only slowly she registered her Predicament. Someone had dressed her in her white silken PJs – and obviously, she wore Hose underneath. Anna-Maria tasted something silken in her Mouth … used underwear? A silk scarf covered her lower face from her chin right to under her nose. And she wore a headscarf – which pressed her jaws together.

With some difficulty she sat up: Her wrists had been tied with a silk scarf before her body. A look at her lower extremities. Her long muscular legs were tied together with four scarfs: one above the joint the second midthigh, another one held her ankles together, and the fourth was tied under the joint.

Anna-Maria looked at her nyloned feet: A string held her big toes together. The Banker had to look twice: Someone had “adorned” two of the toes of each foot with golden rings. Where had she seen them before? Yes, the Pianist had worn such rings. Anna-Maria pulled herself together. Time to get out of this Mess. A look at the clock on her nightstand told her, it was 0900 AM in the Morning.

Whoever had tied her: She was supposed to escape – or her Captors would have tied her differently. The first thing to go was the headscarf. To Anna-Maria´s surprise, picking the knot under her chin was easy. It was a beautiful scarf: A light blue paisley scarf. As the knot finally gave way the pressure on her jaws receded. The banker shook her dirty blond curly tresses free.

Unfastening the knot of the shawl tied around her lower face with her bound hands was more difficult – Anna-Maria did not give up and finally, she felt the shawl loosening – a burgundy red one. With disgust she pulled the gag packing out of her Mouth: Two Panties: The beige one she had worn yesterday and the second had to belong to Theresa …it could have been worse though …. Her Captors had shown mercy …. Strange …...

The blonde concentrated: 20 Minutes later she was free. On shaky legs, she got up and tapped into the large central room of the Penthouse. The floor was warm under her nyloned soles. On the large black highly polished table in the Centre Anna-Maria detected two things: A burgundy-red leather folder, which was usually used for documents, and a Smartphone, her Smartphone.

As if on cue the Voice of Beyoncé signalled an incoming call. The Banker took the Phone, the Caller-ID was suppressed “Good Morning Anna-Maria” a melodious Alto Voice greeted her. The Banker froze. She had this Voice heard only yesterday. Today she sounded warm and cheerful. Anna-Maria grew tense “Where is Theresa, what have you done to her?” She tried to sound calm and controlled – but could not hide the quiver in her Voice.

The Caller was obviously amused “Do not worry – that is why I have called you. Listen …...

Munich: In Front of the Police Headquarters around the same time:

Polizeiobermeister Franz Ainfachnur was guarding Headquarters’ Main Entrance together with his colleague Polizeiobermeisterin Moni Grübel. Moni pointed across the Street: On the other side of the street stood a black nondescript Van with tinted Windows “It has stood there since the early Morning – it looks suspicious! Come, Franz, let us check this out!” The 23-year-old Policewoman pressed her older Colleague.

Ainfachnur muttered something under his breath. He knew Moni. Young and eager to prove herself she would not let the matter rest anyway. He sighed “Let´s go then”. Crossed the Street. The Van was a Volkswagen as the Policeman noticed “Look” Moni said excitedly “The Driver´s door is not locked, and the ignition key is lying on the seat” Before Ainfachnur could say something, his Colleague had opened the Driver´s Door and taken the Key.

He cursed under his breath.

Grumbling Franz followed Moni to the backdoor who pressed a button on the ignition key. A soft click: Both Officers drew their weapons and Moni covered Her Colleague. He pulled the left door open, then the right. They peered inside. The Compartment was empty except for a large metal Casket in a humanoid shape…

“Is somebody in there?” Moni wondered ….

Theresa Beckstein was totally oblivious to what was happening. Her body was compressed from all sides by something soft – she could not move an inch. She was blind, deaf, and dumb. And heavily gagged. A very large foam ball filled her oral cavity completely, pressed her tongue down.

By the feeling of it, her lower face had to be covered by multiple Layers. Her whole body was enshrouded in red silk from the crown of her head to the tips of her toes. Theresa did not know that the Pianist and the Icelandress had wrapped her head with bandages before covering it with silken Scarves.

The only part not covered by silk was her nose. The Thief had to breathe through two thin tubes in her nostrils. She could not know it, but her silken confinement was held together in regular intervals through white broad silk scarfs down to her insteps. A second layer crisscrossed her Cocoon. Theresa had come around some time ago. She felt as if an Anaconda was crushing her body.

Beneath the Lawyers of silken Wraps, she had been tied with Silk scarves too: Theresa laid on her bound arms, which were crushed together behind her back. Silk Scarves restrained her from her shoulders down to her insteps. Very tightly.

The Thief could not know it, but Chris and Ragna had encased her body further in pantyhose. Tight bands of tape had been wrapped around the silken bonds. But that had not been the End: Over each tape bond large Zip Ties had been fastened. Over them a final Layer of Scarves. Only then the two blondes had wrapped her Victim into Silk.

Her captors had not only plugged her both ways but applied nasty nipple clamps too. Her soles burned: They had been coated with a sort of balm. The burning sensation receded only slowly. She felt slightly dizzy: She suspected she had breathed not oxygen only …she had suffered from some very erotic hallucinations.

The Thief did not struggle – she would have to wait. Till somebody let her out – what worried her the most was Anna-Maria´s fate …. Theresa´s plan had backfired spectacularly. She had been soundly beaten.

Theresa concentrated on her breathing. In. Out. In. Out.

Anna-Maria had called the Number Chris von der Marwitz had given her. She listened to the Person at the other end “So you will represent her?” The Person she talked to, confirmed her Request “When can you be at the Police Headquarters?” The Banker listened again “Thank you” she ended the Call.

Anna Maria was incredibly relieved. And she could not help but wonder, why the Pianist had done this for her. Her Wife had assaulted her. But Anna-Maria had sensed no ill will as she had talked with the blonde Woman.

As she had called the Contact the Pianist had given her – Theresa´s Lawyer seemed to be already in the know. Most strange. Really most strange.

Curiosity got the better of her and she opened the leather folder. Her eyes widened as she read the first Page and even more as she read the sum on the second page. Ekaterina Bolkonskaya had signed the Document – What missed? Anna-Maria´s Signature.

Two Hours later: Interrogation Room at the Police Headquarters:

Erster Kriminalhauptkommissar Arthur Bauer scrutinized the brown Woman on the other side of the table: Keen grey eyes looked at him. Her long brown hair fell in curly brown waves down her shoulders. She wore a tracksuit of the Bavarian Police. When she had been freed from her Prison and Restraints – she had worn a pair of black hose. Only.

Her face gave nothing away. She seemed perfectly untroubled.

So far, she had said nothing. They knew her identity though: Theresa Beckstein – her personal effects had been found in the Casket she had been confined too. So, Theresa Beckstein, the renowned Real Estate Manager was the famous “Scarfbondagebandit” as the Press had dubbed the Burglar.

Bauer had seen many things in his 25 Years at the Force. But what they had seen today as they opened the Casket had been something unique. Someone had taken the Holy Scripture to heart: An eye for an eye … and so on. The way Theresa Beckstein had been restrained was similar to the Predicaments she had inflicted on her Victims.

The supposed Burglar returned his gaze evenly – and if the Investigator was not entirely mistaken – a small smile curled her lips.

A knock at the Door and a tall and lean, dark-haired Woman entered “Her Lawyer has arrived Arthur” Kriminalhauptkommissarin Katharina Hahn informed her Boss “Send her in” Bauer nodded.

Hahn showed the Lawyer in:

“Always a Pleasure Herr Bauer” The tall, black-haired Woman wearing a blue Power suit and matching Heels smiled - it was the smile of a Shark. Bauer and Philomena von Waldeck had crossed Swords often in court.

The Investigator couldn´t stand the Lawyer – but he had to admit that “Philo” was one of the best in the business. Even if she was an arrogant bitch. His eyes rested for a Moment on “Hans” and “Franz” – it was widely known that “Philo” named her “assets” that way. And was proud of it.

“The Pleasure is all mine” Bauer smiled back “So you represent Frau Beckstein?” “My Client´s Wife asked me to represent Frau Beckstein” the Lawyer confirmed. For the first time, the Investigator noticed a visible Reaction of the Thief – she seemed relieved “Interesting” Bauer found “If you would leave us alone now?” The Lawyer stated “I want to confer with my Client” “Of course” Bauer nodded and rose. As the Door had closed behind him, the Lawyer sat down. A small smile curled her lips. Theresa couldn´t restrain herself any longer “Anna Maria – is she well?” She blurted out.

“Your Wife told me to tell you that she is fine.” Nothing indicated that Philomena von Waldeck had recognized her.

The black-haired Lawyer scrutinized her new Client “Tell me everything”.

Hamburg: Several Months later:

The Villa of Chris von der Marwitz and Anna Romanova in the late afternoon:

Chris von der Marwitz closed the Entrance Door behind her and stepped into the large Entrance Hall “Good day Chris!” Charlotte, the Artificial Intelligence in residence greeted her “How was your day?” The Pianist smiled warmly “I am fine Charlotte, thank you” The blonde had had a lengthy conference with a potential new client. Chris wore a black Power suit with matching Platform Heels by Louboutin. Her blonde mane she wore in a stylish bun.

With a sigh, she stepped out of her Heels and slipped her Birkenstocks on “Long Day?” Charlotte chuckled “Long and boring” The pianist grinned “Anything important Charlotte?” “Yes, Chris, Ragna told me to send you to her as soon – and I quote – she has kicked her Heels off”. “She didn´t tell you why?” “No, she did not” Charlotte confirmed “Right then, I go upstairs then and check” Chris walked up the large, curved Stairwell which led upstairs.

Politely the Pianist knocked at Ragna´s door. To her surprise the Door to the Icelandress´ Suite swung open – the Door had not been entirely closed “Ragna?” Chris stepped over the Threshold. The large Room was empty. The Attack came out of the blue: One incredibly strong Arm pressed her arms against her body – another pressed a thick cloth on her face “Chloroform?” Surprised the Pianist had already inhaled a healthy dosage of the powerful fumes.

Chris struggled but already felt the effects of the drug. A tingling in her fingers and toes and a loss of Coordination. Her kick with her nyloned right heel would have been hurtful for the Attacker if she had worn her High Heels still – but so it lacked power and precision – thanks to the Chloroform. Chris held her breath – she knew in her heart this was a battle she would lose. But she fought, nevertheless. It was not in her nature to go down without a fight, to go quietly into the night.

“Take long deep breaths” Ragna´s husky voice whispered “Don´t fight it” The blonde struggled some more but then? Chris did exactly that, inhaled the potent Fumes. Finally, her eyes rolled back in her head. The Icelandress kept the Cloth on her friend's face a good while longer – with Chris´ one never knew. Effortlessly the Valkyrie carried the Pianist to the large King-size bed. During the attack, the Sandals had slipped off Chris´ feet.

With a broad grin, the Icelandress set to work. She was on a tight schedule – they expected another guest after all. One hour later the tall blonde looked very pleased on the Bed, Chris was coming around. Amused Ragna watched as the Pianist tested her restraints. Methodically. The first thing she tried was moving her nyloned feet – only to find out she couldn´t: Ragna had tied her big toes together and then tied her feet in the en pointe Position to the bedframe.

Chris counted: “One silk scarf is tied around my ankles; one holds my calves together. The third is below the joint. Three more above. The last one is directly under my crotch. Of course, Ragna has tied – a very tight Crotch Scarf.”

With delight, the Icelandress watched as her friend tested her leg bonds. The nude hose shimmered between the scarves. The blonde loved the sound of pantyhosed legs rubbing against each other. Ragna had undressed the Pianist down to her black bra and Panties.

The blonde continued her inspection: “My hands rest on my thighs and my Palms are taped to my thighs. In regular intervals, more scarves encircle my body up to my shoulders. The Figure Eight Breast Harness compresses my breast from above and below.

Chris breathed through the nose – in a sort of way: “Ragna had hooded me with a pair of used Underwear and pulled a stocking cap over my head. I am blindfolded. Another Scarf is tied like a headscarf – and finally, she has gagged me thoroughly …”

“You want to know what I used to gag you?” Chris heard the smile in the herculean blonde’s voice “Jester” the Pianist mumbled into her fully packed mouth “I packed first a Pair of Anna´s used Hose in your mouth. If I am not mistaken Anna wore them a week ago!”

Chris Gag Talk was definitely no Compliment “As I found out a pair of my Gym Socks fitted in too - barely!” Next, I wrapped a whole roll of translucent tape around it – I love it when one can see the packing! Don´t you think?” Chris's muffled reply could go through as confirmation.

“Oh, In case you did not notice” Ragna grinned “I put “Jolly Roger” in your Pussy – the latest Model!” The Icelandress knelt at Chris´ feet. The Pianist grew tense as she heard the unmistakable buzzing of an electric toothbrush … the same moment as Ragna touched her left heel, Jolly Roger sprung into High Gear …...

The combination of the sensations the toothbrush caused, and the magic of the large Vibrator was overwhelming. Combined with the sensory deprivation Chris suffered soon from total sensorial overload. And Ragna knew all the right spots she had to touch at her nyloned soles. There was the spot right under her right big toe.

Or even worse between the left big toe and its neighbour. Chris howled and strained against her silken bonds, but they held fast. Soon the blonde lost all feelings for place and time. Desperately she tried to draw breath through her nose – and Ragna did not stop. Damned! The next Orgasm was looming on the horizon!

The Icelandress looked with delight and affection at the blonde who trashed around on the bed as much as her silken restraints allowed. Chris was not tied down to the bed – but the toe tie was enough to limit her movements significantly.

One hour later: “Anna will arrive presently” Charlotte informed Ragna and Chris was thankful for the respite as the Icelandress sprung from the Mattress “Time to get ready!” she smiled. Chris was too busy sucking Air through her hose and panty-covered nose to notice that Ragna applied a dust mask to her face: The smell of Chloroform invaded her nostrils “No need to worry – just a little something to help you relax!”

“At least it distracts me from my burning soles and my throbbing pussy” the blonde mused drowsily. Ragna had used the Toothbrush to full effect.

Anna Alexandrovna Romanova was in High Spirits as she entered the Villa pulling her Trolley behind her with her left and carrying her Violin Case in the Right. The Concert in London had been a blast and she and James had spent two more days in Cornwall. Today she wore a red business Costume, nude Hose, and sling back open toed Platform Heels.

“You had a pleasant stay in England Anna?” Charlotte greeted her “It was perfect!” Anna beamed as she kicked off her Heels and slipped her Birkenstocks on “I will see Ragna when I brought my things into my room” The Russian would never leave her Stradivarius out of her sight “I will tell her Anna” Charlotte confirmed, and the Violinist was sure the AI smiled. With a song on her lips, she entered the Elevator.

In the meantime, Chris had recovered somewhat from the assault on her senses. Her perfect hearing heard Anna singing as the Russian walked to the Rooms. “Soon you will get Company Chris” Ragna whispered mischievously. Both women heard the flapping sounds of Anna´s Birkenstocks coming nearer …. The Pianist heard Anna pushing the door open as she had stepped over the threshold Ragna must have pounced because Chris heard the sounds of a fight.

The Russian resisted more because it took considerably longer till Chris heard the sounds as Ragna let glide Anna onto the floor. Moments later the Mattress on her right bounced as the unconscious Russian landed on the bed.

Ragna breathed heavily “Thankfully Anna slipped her heels off or she would have broken my left shin!” the Icelandress winced “Let´s get her ready!”

45 Minutes later Chris had Company as Ragna had promised her: Ragna had restrained Anna basically in the same way as the Pianist but added a few more layers to her Gag. The Valkyrie had removed the Dust Mask from Chris's face – so the Dizziness was gone. The blonde sensed Anna´s movements as she came around – a very muffled moan told her that her best friend had regained her faculties.

Ragna looked down at the two tied-up women: Anna did the same Chris had done before: She tested her bonds and gag.

The Icelandress knelt between her two Friends “Time to have some serious Fun!” The “Fun” Ragna had in mind? She tickled the feet of the Russian and the German simultaneously “Since Chris´ is a few Orgasms in the lead – you have to do some hard work, Anna!” Chris felt it keenly when Orgasm hit Anna.

Finally, it was over “Don´t tell me this wasn´t fun!” Ragna grinned. Anna´s and Chris's muffled retorts didn´t sound like glowing recommendations. Anna sensed that Ragna cut the string that held her feet in the en pointe position. The Violinist sighed relieved and flexed her feet. Chris felt the same.

But the Icelandress wasn´t finished yet. Without much effort, she lifted Chris's bound body from the bed and stood her on the floor “Don´t go away” she chuckled. The blonde swayed slightly on her bound feet but kept her Balance. Obviously, Ragna did the same with Anna because Chris felt her best Friend's presence right before her.

She heard a slap and a grunt. Ragna had Anna slapped on her butt “Move Anna!” the blonde “encouraged” the Russian “I want your boobs and the rest of your bodies squashed together. Awkwardly the two friends shuffled forward till their bodies were pressed against each other.

Anna´s skin felt hot and sweaty. Since they were still blindfolded, they could not see what Ragna was up to. But they felt it. The blonde tied them together with very long silk scarves, beginning at shoulder level and ending at their ankles. Eight silken bands. Ragna gave them a shove and the two bound friends tumbled on the bed where they landed with a thud. Despite their heavy gags, their Protests were quite Vocal.

“Behave or it is the toothbrush again” the Valkyrie admonished them. Anna and Chris stopped protesting at once “One more detail” Ragna grinned: She stretched her Victims' feet out and tied their big toes together. And tied one last shawl around both women´s heads: Her gagged lips were pressed together in an involuntary kiss: Chris felt that Anna´s covered by several thick layers beneath the silken scarf which was the last layer.

Anna felt the heat of Chris's body, her rock-hard nipples. Breast rubbed against breast and Crotch against Crotch. Chris moved as much as the silken bonds allowed and Anna did the sensible thing: she joined the blonde´s rhythm. The Icelandress had tied a second crotch scarf which was connected to the wrist bonds of both women: Anna tugged. And Chris returned the favour. The two musicians were soon in perfect tune with each other.

Ragna grinned as she looked down at the bound women, moving in the same slow sensual hypnotic rhythm. Their silk-bound nyloned legs rubbed against each other. It was an incredibly erotic sight: The long nyloned legs, confined by silk. Let alone the different colours of the silk scarves. The incredibly sexy very muffled moans of Pleasure.

And the tied nyloned soles moving in perfect synchronicity. Ragna bowed down and let her hands glide above Anna´s and Chris's smooth and nyloned soles. Which earned her a moan of pleasure. The moans intensified as the Icelandress kneaded the fleshy balls of both Women. She knew exactly which buttons to push.

“Charlotte do entertain Anna and Chris for another hour while I prepare dinner” “Of course Ragna” the AI confirmed “See you later!” Ragna told her friends and left. Chris and Anna did not register the soft click of the Door, they had just boarded Orgasm Train again …. They were alone. The Vibrators sprung into High Gear …

The Icelandress bounced down the stairs and smiled – she knew she would have to pay for that stunt – but that was worth it! She would make amends! Ragna went into the Kitchen. The Icelandress had already prepared the first course.

The five-course-Menu she had composed was exquisite and it would help to make amends. Anna and Chris loved the Indian Cuisine. The Chicken Vindaloo as the main course? Ragna was sure it would console her friends. And they would be hungry after their involuntary exertions.

The Icelandress wondered what Ekaterina and Natasha were doing …

Switzerland: Lake Geneva: The same evening:

Natasha Bolkonskaya and Ekaterina Oblomova were practicing Escapology. A Training Natasha insisted on. Natasha would tie Ekaterina up – and the latter had to do her best to escape. In fact, Ekaterina had made much progress since they started training. What was different though this time: It was Natasha who had to escape this time. The Russian had to admit that her Compatriot had truly done a Professional job: Natasha wore a pair of red bra and Panties and besides a pair of nude hose nothing else.

Boris Oblomov´s former Chief of Security sat on a massive sturdy Chair made of oak with a high back “I am stuck” she had to concede Ekaterina had mitted her hands and tied her wrists and elbows together behind the Chair´s back with silken scarves: Above and below the joint. And this time the blonde had tied her elbows all the way together – till they touched.

Several more scarves wielded her to the chair. Her legs had been tied to the Chair´s back legs. Which made her nyloned soles and her private parts easily accessible: Of course, Ekaterina had tied Crotch Scarf. Natasha listened intently: The blonde had blindfolded her with a Scarf and gagged her with three more. The finishing touch was a Headscarf: A Paisley Affair “You can start escaping now” Ekaterina grinned. To Natasha´s honour one must say: She really tried.

Soon she was hot and sweaty. The blonde took a large Hitachi wand and pressed it against Natasha´s Crotch. The Russian´s Pulse quickened. She strained against her silken restraints. But just before the right moment? Ekaterina stopped. Natasha cursed into her gag. This game went on for some time. The black-haired Woman strained so much; that the Chair creaked ominously.

“Poor thing” the blonde teased her Compatriot “So hot. So, in need” Ekaterina grinned “Ask me nicely and I might let you cum!” Natasha cursed but then she caved in: A very muffled “Pleaath let me cum!” “Why didn´t you ask in the first place?” Boris Oblomov´s Daughter smiled and pressed the Vibrator against Natasha´s very wet Panties …. Natasha´s eyes rolled back in her head “Ask and ye shall receive” Ekaterina quipped.

Slowly returning down to Earth the Russian did only barely register her Boss tied her nyloned big toes back to her elbows. She could not see that Ekaterina took a Tonfa – but she felt the wooden instrument gliding gently across her right sole ….

“You know” Ekaterina whispered, “You don´t know if I will hit you or not ….” Natasha tensed “Chris told me a Story” her Boss continued …. Her Compatriot froze. She knew exactly what Ekaterina meant.

After Ekaterina´s father had Chris abducted Natasha had “produced” a Video with the Pianist – and used the Tonfa …... After the Death of her Father Ekaterina had forced herself to watch the Videos that showed Chris´ torture. She had to see it. Had to see it to believe.

“Now” Ekaterina grinned. She had no intention of tormenting Natasha with the Tonfa – but she had obviously pushed the right button.

Munich: The same Evening. The Villa of Philomena von Waldeck:

Philomena von Waldeck and Anna-Maria Streibl clanked Glasses “Cheers!” toasted Anna-Maria “To the successful trial!” The Lawyer returned “To the Trial!” “You really did the impossible!” the Banker marvelled “Thanks to you, Theresa got away with a slap on the wrist!” Indeed: Nobody knew how “Philo” had pulled this off: Miraculously all Victims had declared that they had played just a game that went out of control or that they could not remember anything.

The name of Chris von der Marwitz was not mentioned. She did not appear in the official protocols. Theresa had kept her mouth shut. The Pianist had made it very clear to her that she would regret it if her Name appeared in the Papers.

And if the reformed Thief had learned anything it was to take that warning very seriously. Theresa Beckstein did not doubt for a split second that the Pianist would show no mercy this time. She had no desire to look into those emerald, green eyes again, which seemed to see anything – and she remembered the feeling of the cold steel on her skin too well.

Anna-Maria and the Lawyer had dressed accordingly to the occasion: Evening Gowns and Platform Sandals. “Philo” wore a black one – and Anna-Maria had to admit that the Lawyer cut quite the dashing figure and she complemented her host “You do look the Part too Anna Maria!” the Lawyer purred. Theresa´s Wife had chosen a sapphire blue gown which left her tanned muscular shoulders bare – a Sapphire Collier adorned her neck.

The Lawyer´s dark eyes were mesmerizing, and the Banker registered “Philo´s” right hand on her left. Under the Table Philo´s nyloned right foot touched the toes of Anna-Maria´s left foot and glided slowly upwards. The atmosphere had suddenly changed, it seemed warm, even hot, and the air crackled with electricity. The Banker felt a tingling below her navel ….

“We can continue this conversation in a more intimate Location” Philo purred, her teasing right foot resting now in Anna-Maria´s lap “I would like that” the blonde Banker whispered huskily, letting her hands glide across Philo´s right foot. She caressed it and massaged the nyloned sole. Massaged the fleshy Balls. The two women looked each other deeply in the eyes.

They stood – and slipped their Sandals off. Philo padded around the table and took her Guest's left hand “Come” she said simply, her voice dark with desire “You are a Sorceress” Anna-Maria whispered and let her Host lead the way “Call me Circe then” the Lawyer smiled.

The Floor felt warm under her nyloned soles. On their Way to the upper floor, they passed a Pillar. A Woman was tied against it with Silk Scarves. From the Crown of her head to the pantyhosed feet she was covered by Silk. Only her Nose and her Feet were not covered in Silk.

A small smile curled Philo´s lips. The Predicament was an exact Copy of the Predicament the Scarfbondagebandit had subjected her to. Down to the last Detail. The Gag, the nipple clamps, Earbuds, the Vibrator, the butt plug, and the “Tickle-Mattress” under the Soles.

Theresa Beckstein was totally oblivious to what happened around her. Philomena´s smile deepened. Sometimes Justice was really poetic. To subject Theresa Beckstein to this Predicament had been the only “Fee” she had insisted on for her Services.

And it was enough. There could have been no other.

There had been that mysterious Call. A Woman who had promised her Information about her Attacker if she would take Theresa Beckstein as a Client. Philomena had accepted and the Caller had delivered.

Yes, this Evening was poetic Justice – in more than one way. And pleasure.

At times things life could be that easy …. To the Victor the Spoils!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago To the Victor the Spoils!
As it should. Although I am in mixed emotions, as this means the story is over. On the other hand, it means you can focus on your other stories. Thank you for an EPIC (yes, it deserves capitals) story.

Your writing skills are fantastic. The detail of your stories rivals that of the best writers out there. Maybe you should publish them on Amazon and make some money out of them. I bet they will sell well, although it would be a loss for this board.

LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

i thought it was about time that i caught up with these shorter tales. Bloody glad i did. Utterly superb, as ever.

As the last post said, i too agree that you could actually be a professional writer. And to think these magnificent tales aren't even written in your mother tongue. Impressive is not a word strong enough to state my immense respect for your abilities.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear @slackywacky, dear @LunaDog ,

thank you for your most kind words. You really heap praise on me my friends. If you had asked we three years ago I could pull off tales like this one or the Hunt for the lost Scrolls? I would have called you barking mad. What helped enormously was the positive Feedback on TUG from the start and the constant encouragement with some very nice Guys on the Board here.

In the End I have to thank Covid too :) Without the tedious, boring Lockdowns I would probably never have begun writing :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well like the esteemed @slackywacky your writing skills are fantastic and it’s a pleasure to support your efforts. So roll on more fabulous tales
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

@Caesar73 making my way through this, the scarfbondagebandit tale, and.

Wow.

It's amazing, you've put in so much detail, for everything not just the bondage. Really well written, great work :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@Argentum @Bandit666 @wolfman @GreyLord @Nainur @algebrauk @TightsBound @slackywacky
RopeBunny wrote: 1 month ago
Wow.

It's amazing, you've put in so much detail, for everything not just the bondage. Really well written, great work :D
Thank you so much @RopeBunny - I had much fun writing this tale. Personally I find details important. The help to create Pictures in the Reader´s mind. It feels like painting to me, sort of :)

The next Story you will read here will be "Tying the knot" - it is about the Wedding of Hayley King and Kirsty Garrett. Both are OC´s of @mrjones2009 - who allowed me kindly to use them as Part of my main cast.

Progress on that little Project is good - but takes a bit more time than anticipated because the combined Cast is very large. You will get some glimpses of the next greater Project "The Sands of Time" - which is still in the planning stages.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago but takes a bit more time than anticipated because the combined Cast is very large.
I know that feeling. With my cast of Bondage Model By Choice in Toronto, there are so many people to keep track of, it is not easy. Those chapters always take longer to write.

But no worries, we'll wait. Maybe not patiently, but we'll wait :lol:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 month ago But no worries, we'll wait. Maybe not patiently, but we'll wait :lol:
Thanky you @slackywacky - writing the Wedding I had to do something which I normally do not need to do: Writing a list of Characters so I do not forget anybody.

What I can tell you though: The first Chapters are finished - as in the first draft :) The first day of the Story will be fun and games. At the second day Family arrives. Lots of Conversations and Situations. On Sunday the actual Wedding will commence. And the Cast will even be larger :) My fault :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic