Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Tickling A
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I’d go E if it was feet but let’s tickle instead A
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A wins - but I will also follow @Alison's suggestion about E.

Chapter 69

"I warned you! If you don't want to hear, you have to feel!" She took the tuft of hair she had just cut and swept it down Susan's shoulders - before wiping her back and forth across Susan's face.. This tickled and Susan tried to dodge, but the bonds held her in place. Susan bit her lip painfully to keep from laughing - because tasting or even swallowing her own hair would be awkward!! Eventually, Claire stopped and said, "I'll start the haircut now if you don't have anything! But be warned: the tuft of hair is still ready!"

After the tickle attack, Susan was silent, allowing hairstylist Claire to finish Susan's haircut in peace. But before she untied Susan, she offered her the "grand opening special": a free pedicure. Susan agreed and Claire untied her ankles just to take her socks off. Then she tied the now bare feet together at the ankles and big toes and took the scissors. Just as she was about to cut off the first toenail, she cried out in horror: "I've never come across such a thick callus! My self-made "callus-away-mixture" must first be used!" She brushed the soles of Susan's - naturally completely callus-free - feet with the clear liquid and said: "It has to work for a quarter of an hour - until then!"

But after just a few seconds, Susan's soles began to itch terribly. She tried to brush off the itching powder with her other foot - but since her big toes were tied together, it was a hopeless task! And simply shaking off the powder didn't work either. Finally it itched so much on her soles that she could only do one thing: laugh out loud!

After listening to Susan's laughter for a few minutes, Claire stuffed a tissue into Susan's mouth: "I'm glad you enjoy my treatment so much - but you drive away all my guests with your laughter! The callus mask has to stay on for ten more minutes - meanwhile I keep clipping your toenails!"

But Susan didn't even notice - she only felt the itching powder and had trouble not to faint! Only when all ten toe nails were trimmed, filed smooth and painted red did Claire fill a bowl with warm water and slowly wash Susan's feet - finally bringing relief after endless minutes!

But instead of using a towel, the hairdresser dried her soles with a tuft of the freshly cut hair - which was followed by more laughter from a tickling sensation.

At least the tuft of hair had wiped away the itching powder. Claire creamed Susan's bare feet with a care lotion and untied her. "I hope you were satisfied with our performance and will come visit us again soon! Goodbye!"

The girls then asked for sweets. They got this in the form of liquorice snails. After they had eaten the first ones, they realized that the snails could not only be used as a stimulant, but also - in uncoiled form - as bondage material. At their request, the mother tied both girls' hands behind their backs with liquorice snails.

What task do the girls get from their mother - while still tied up?

A) They have to free each other but they are only allowed to use their teeth.
B) They have to unroll a liquorice snail in front of them faster than the other girl - without using their hands.
C) They each have to get a liquorice snail lying on their foreheads into their mouth faster than the other girl.
D) They have to eat the same number of liquorice rolls faster than the other girl - without using their hands.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks for using my suggestion :lol:

B- hands behind the back challenges are always fun.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

A. What’s the penalty for loosing?
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A B Mix in

Chapter 70

Susan and Claire smiled as the unrolled liquorice rolls twined around their wrists. On the one hand, they felt pleasant on the skin, but on the other hand, they were difficult or impossible to tear. In any case, the two girls gave up the attempt relatively quickly, which apparently annoyed the mother: "You didn't even try really hard! But what do you think of a little competition?" Both enthusiastically agreed.

The mother took off the socks of both girls and placed a liquorice snail in front of their feet. "Your task is to unroll the liquorice snail so that it lies in a long, straight ribbon in front of you. You are only allowed to use your bare feet to do this. The one of you who is slower to complete this task will be untied and have to do the dishes. The faster one can stay tied up until the other one finishes washing up. "Let's go!"

Both girls gave it their all, but it took a few tries before they found the right tactic: One big toe had to press the liquorice snail to the ground while the toes of the other foot tried to unwind the end of the snail a bit. This end then had to be clamped between two toes in such a way that it could be unwound by the pulling force of the toes. Claire came up with this solution faster and was therefore allowed to watch Susan wash the dishes while still in bondage.

When Susan finished doing the dishes, she was allowed to untie Claire. But she surprised them by holding her own hands behind her back as if they were still tied. Then she began to nibble gently on Claire's bonds with her teeth. When she had chewed through Claire's bonds, they both thanked the mother for the great ideas and spent the rest of the day playing games that did not involve any further bondage.

When Claire and Carol went home, the mother sent Susan to go shopping. With a shopping bag, a list, and the approximate amount of cash she needed, Susan set off. When she got everything and was on her way home, she passed a workwear shop that she had never noticed before. "Reopening - we'll dress you up for every profession. 50% off everything this week only!" announced a large sign on the shop window.

But it wasn't the sign that caught Susan's attention, but one of the goods in the window: a kind of white sweater, made of linen. But instead of the usual opening for putting your hands through, the sleeves went straight into a kind of leather belt. In addition, a loop of the same color and material was sewn on the front.

Curiosity almost killed Susan - so she entered the shop without further ado and asked the salesman about the strange item. "This fine piece is called a straitjacket. It is used in hospitals or insane asylums, for example, and prevents patients from injuring themselves or others," he said readily. Susan was confused. The salesman noticed and laughed. "I guess it's best if I show you. It's like slipping your anorak backwards, zipped up the back. Like this." He held the jacket and Susan slipped it on. It felt very comfortable.

"Fine! But I can't put my hands through the ends of the sleeves! Is that on purpose?" The seller nodded. "Yes - but we're not quite done yet - cross your arms like you're hugging yourself - exactly like that!" The seller pulled the leather straps again and fixed them behind Susan's body in a kind of belt buckle. "Does it feel comfortable?" Susan's emotional chaos allowed only a nod. "Great! Then try to free yourself - I bet you won't succeed!" said the seller - and he was right!

After the seller freed her, Susan knew she had to have this jacket! She carefully asked the price - and knew immediately that she would never own this jacket - right?

What does Susan do to get possession of the straitjacket?

A) She steals money from her mother and buys it.
B) She asks the seller if she could do a photo shoot for the new catalog in the jacket.
C) She asks the seller if she could clean the shop for the next few Sundays until she has paid for the jacket.
D) She convinces her mother to buy it for her - this would give the mother an additional means of punishment if Susan were to be naughty.
E) She convinces her mother to buy it for her - but it costs Susan all her pocket money for the next three months.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

B.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I like D, but there has to be a non-money forfeit Susan has to provide her mother with: cleaning, washing, getting a part time job, painting mum’s toe nails etc.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

D. I like carols idea. Paint her mums toenails whilst wearing the jacket. :lol:
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

C. But with some other penalties like cleaning the shop barefoot and tied somehow.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

D wins

Chapter 71 - with @Carols and @Julies suggestions.

For the next few days, Susan didn't really care: she didn't dare beg her mother for so much money, but at the same time she got this great one - what did the salesman call it again? - "Straightjacket" - out of her head! Her mother was aware of Susan's lack of concentration and absent-mindedness, but she didn't want to interfere.

That changed one morning: Susan said goodbye to her mother and was about to leave the house for school when her mother said: "Have fun at your pajama party!" Uncomprehending looks met her, but she pushed her daughter in front of the mirror. Susan blushed - she really would have gone to school in her pajamas had it not been for her mother's comment - what a disgrace! Then she burst into tears.

The mother immediately hugged her sobbing daughter: "Don't cry, darling! It just went well again! But what's the matter with you? You've been so unfocused for days! Are you sick? Are you heartbroken? Or are there problems at school?"

Susan couldn't keep quiet any longer. Sobbing, she talked about the straitjacket, which unfortunately was far too expensive, and which had been on her mind for days. The mother laughed: "Sorry, but that's why you're so unfocused? You know what? I'll call you in sick at school for today because you're not on task anyway - and then we'll go to the store and have a look at the jacket together - but not in pajamas!"

Arriving at the store, the mother watched the salesman put the straitjacket on her daughter and then tried it on herself. She immediately understood why wearing this jacket caused her daughter to feel chaotic. When the seller freed her again, she thought for a moment - and went to the cash desk with the straitjacket! Susan gaped in amazement!

It wasn't until her mother was driving the car towards her home that Susan found her voice again: "Thanks, mother! You're so cool!" The mother smiled. "But don't imagine that you can get the jacket just like that - it was really too expensive for that! No, you will give me the money back!"

"That's only fair - but...!" She did a quick calculation - and then sighed. "Goodbye, pocket money for the next three months!" "Not like that! You'll help me out around the house every afternoon." Susan sighed again. "That doesn't sound like fun - but for the jacket I would!"

And just thinking about the jacket made Susan get through the next few afternoons. But ropes and jacket stayed in the closet - while Susan was occupied with cleaning rags, shopping bags, paint brushes, fabric softener and the like. Finally the mother said, "You're almost there, honey! Just one last task - and I bet you'll like it!" Susan sighed, but then she noticed the straitjacket in her mother's hands and smiled. Without further words, she let herself put on the straitjacket and immediately knew what she had been missing all along.

Then Susan should sit on the floor. She obeyed and first had her socks removed and then her ankles were also securely tied with rope. Her big toes followed. Susan waited in vain for a gag. She tried to get up, but her mother immediately pushed her back onto the floor. "Save your strength - although, you'll need dexterity!" With these words she clamped the brush of the nail polish bottle between the bound toes of her puzzled daughter. Then she stuck out her own toes and said, "I expect an impeccable painting on my toenails - and damn you mess up the carpet! Go!"

Susan only slowly understood her task - but then she was completely devoted: several times she dipped the tiny brush, which she only held with her toes, into the bottle and painted her mother's toes with it - and often her feet too: it was Susan just not used to using their toes to grasp. But after a while, with lots of laughter on both sides, enough paint had found its way onto mother's toes - and even more onto her feet and the floor.

Susan was exhausted and proud at the same time - until she saw the mess on the carpet! How would her mother punish her for that? The mother enjoyed Susan's anxious look - but then she took the carpet and threw it in the trash can. "I've wanted to throw this ugly thing away for a long time!" Then she untied her daughter and sent her to the bathroom. "Unfortunately, I have to offset your wages for painting my toes against the purchase costs of the straitjacket!", she said - but that didn't bother Susan one bit.

A few days later, Susan had to go to the library to borrow a book for a school report. She found the book relatively quickly and gave the lady at the front desk her library card. She scanned the library card and said, "I'm very sorry, but the card expired a week ago! You can apply for a new one right here and now, but it will take about a week to make it. Until then, I'm not allowed to give you any books, I'm so sorry!" But Susan's presentation couldn't wait that long!

How is Susan trying to save her presentation?

A) She tries to steal the book
B) She tries to buy the book - but the employee takes it as a bribe and calls the police.
C) Ben, who also happens to be in the library, lends the book to Susan - of course not without consideration.
D) Susan transcribes key information from the book - and accidentally gets locked in when the library closes.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

A
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

D) d for me but library staff found her last round, that her impressed so much she takes it on her card. She took Susan and let cache nights dress. She should finish transcribes at home of library stuff. Susan had the straitjacket hanging near the bed and library staff only a couch for her to sleep on her. So library stuff that Susan should straitjacket wither and scarf to blindfold Susan, she can not steal from or harm her.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

. C.

Let’s see what considerations are required.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

D
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A and D wins

Chapter 72

Susan was annoyed at her own stupidity - the library had even sent her an email reminding her to renew her library card! But instead of doing it right away, she put it off until she'd completely forgotten! But she really needed the book! If she was quick enough...!

Susan grabbed the book and ran to the exit. But the security guard was quicker - and well trained! Before Susan knew it, she was on her stomach and handcuffs snapped around her wrists. The employee said: "I am very disappointed Miss Stephenson. Attempted theft - I have no choice but to call the police!"

Susan didn't even try to slip out of the handcuffs - she felt they were too tight for that. Instead, she said in a weak voice, "I'm sorry! My behavior was inappropriate and of course I will face the consequences - even if they mean going to jail for attempted theft! But I really need the book for school, please!" Susan briefly tugged on the handcuffs - and burst into tears.

The employee felt sorry. She spoke briefly with her security guard and then said to Susan, who was still crying: "As I said, I'm not allowed to give you the book! But you could write down the points that are important to you!"

Susan was too crying to answer. So she was summarily dragged into an office with the inscription "Private - only for employees". There she was seated on a chair and her left hand was handcuffed to the chair. The book, paper and pens were ready when the door to the office was locked with a key from the outside. "When you're done, use the phone in front of you to dial -13. I'll let you out and take the book back. See you then!" Susan heard through the closed door, and then footsteps walking away. She was alone!

It was only after some time that Susan realized that she - although tied up and locked up - had actually gotten off quite well so far: She would be able to get all the important information for her presentation. Maybe she could even avert the criminal charges! But first to the report.

Because she could only use one hand to write, mark, and take notes, Susan took much longer than expected. She dialed the extension number with her free hand - but no one answered. She sighed desperately.

Suddenly the light went out. Susan pulled the chair to which she had been chained for what felt like hours behind her to the light switch. But he didn't respond either. She looked at the luminous numbers on her wristwatch - and was shocked: the library had long been closed!

She called for help, but no response! How about in the middle of the night? Susan panicked - and all sorts of thoughts shot through her head: Would the guard come by again? When would her mother report her missing? What if she needs to go to the bathroom? - and much more.

But of one thing Susan was absolutely sure: She would have to spend the whole night in this chair, in this room, in these handcuffs! And it was sure to be one of the most uncomfortable and sleepless nights of her life!

Susan jumped when someone tapped her on the shoulder. She flailed wildly with her free hand - but suddenly heard the guard's voice. "I'm sorry, but I gave you the extension number of my old office - which of course nobody works in at this hour. Have you finished?”

Susan was glad to have gotten out of the situation relatively unscathed. She just wanted to leave. When finally the necessary paperwork was done, Susan was finally uncuffed and able to leave. She fell straight into bed, thinking about the day for hours.The next day, she decided to pay Claire and Carol a visit. That would make her think differently.

In anticipation, Susan rang the doorbell. Claire and Carol replied that she should go around the house and come to the back door. Surprised, Susan obeyed and was about to ring the bell when suddenly the ground gave way under her feet and she fell into a pit. Luckily she landed softly on a pile of pillows - but the wall was too slippery to climb out. Susan realized that she would never get out of the pit on her own, so she had no choice: she screamed loudly for help!

After a few minutes, Claire and Carol appeared at the edge of the pit. The mother said: "What do we have here? A burglar! Quick, call the police!" Susan realized that a new game had begun. She yelled, "I'm not a burglar - I just took the shortcut across your property, that's all! Get me out of here!" Meanwhile, she couldn't suppress a giggle.

Claire and Carol conferred briefly - so quietly that Susan couldn't hear anything. Then the daughter called out: "Trust is good, control is better! Throw your shoes and socks up to us - and then all the pillows! It's far too comfortable for a criminal like you!"

As Susan sat barefoot in the pit, she called out again to get her out of there. But instead, two black cable ties sailed down into the pit. "Yeah, of course, you'll attack us afterwards and run away! Not with us!" Susan first had to tie her bare feet, then her wrists and use her teeth to tighten the cable ties in front of her body.

Eventually Claire and Carol said, "OK, now you can come up!"

How does the tied up Susan get out of the pit?

A) The pit is filled with cold water, Susan has to swim to the surface.
B) She has to build a tower out of beer crates and climb up it.
C) She has to climb a rope.
D) The pit is filled with sand, which Susan has to stamp down with her feet.
E) She has to tie her feet together with the end of a long rope hanging in the pit. The other end of the rope is attached to the hitch of the car used to pull Susan upside down out of the pit.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A. Make her soak and shiver so she has to change into prison uniform and get recited at the top.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

Ex when she’s hung by her feet tickle her
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

E
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

E wins

Chapter 73

When Susan heard the order to come upstairs, she could only laugh maliciously: "Great suggestion! I'll just use my wings, or my suction cups! In case you haven't noticed - I'm homo sapiens or in English `Human` and as such not naturally suited to climbing smooth walls - - even if my hands and feet weren't tied with those plastic straps!" She stretched her bound hands as high as she could.

The mother laughed maliciously: "That's a pity! Then you'll have to stay down there until the end of your days! I would really like to know what the archaeologists will say if they find a skeleton with wrist bones and ankle bones tied together with plastic straps in a few decades !"

Claire laughed too and said, "Great idea mom! But I'm afraid her decomposing body will sooner or later contaminate our drinking water! So unfortunately we have to get her out of there! But how?" The mother thought for a moment and both girls waited anxiously for her decision.

The mother briefly disappeared into the house. When she came back, she slowly lowered a long, thin rope to Susan in the pit. Susan had to tie the lower end of the rope to the cable tie that bound her bare feet. "Make sure the knot is tight - for your own safety!" When Susan had checked that, she was told to sit down and saw the mother disappear from view with the other end of the rope. She was almost bursting with curiosity.

When Susan didn't see either of them again, she looked at her bound feet with satisfaction. The black cable tie made a great contrast to her fair skin. And the ingenious lock could only be loosened with scissors! Then she heard something: the engine of a car! From the volume it must have been right at the top of the fountain - Susan couldn't see it. But instead she felt something - namely an ever-increasing pull on her feet! At some point she had to give in to the force and watch helplessly as first her legs, then her bottom and finally her upper body was pulled up.

Susan was floating upside down in the air, but the winch was pulling her higher and higher. Only when her bound feet emerged from the pit was the winch stopped. Susan looked down and saw that there were several feet between her and the ground. She took a deep breath.

Claire said, "Before we hand you burglar over to the police, here's a little reminder to think twice before trespassing on our property in the future!" Then Susan's bare soles, which were right in front of Claire as if on a salver, were tickled violently. Susan laughed hysterically and was now glad to be tied up so tightly: It prevented a headfirst fall several meters onto the floor, which was no longer padded with cushions.

Only after several minutes of tickle torture was the rope released and Susan hopped into the house after the other two. There she got something to drink and was allowed to use the toilet. Then the three played various card and board games. Susan lost most of them - no wonder, since she was still tied with zip ties. But all three had a lot of fun. Far too soon, Susan's bonds had to be cut as she had to go home.

At home, Susan was already expected by her mother. "I just got a call from your teacher! You've been forgetting your homework a few times lately!" Oh shit! "I'm afraid I'll have to put away all the bondage materials again - like back then after your illegal shortcut across the construction site!", her mother said (see Chapter 66 and 67).

Which alternative does Susan choose?

A) One of Susan's wrists is cuffed to the chair until all the forgotten homework is done.
B) Susan is tied to the chair with many ropes, and the mother asks about the homework orally. A rope is untied for each wrong answer.
C) Susan secretly tries to find the right solutions on the internet.
D) Susan overpowers her mother, ties her up with scarves and leaves her alone while she goes out to play soccer herself.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

B sounds nice!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

D please. But there will be revenge I’m sure.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic