Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Yep

C
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Thanks for the many votes.

Clear victory for C

Chapter 122

After a few seconds, Susan got used to the pace of the relatively leisurely running treadmill. Her bare feet moved in place at a light trot. For interest's sake, she briefly tugged at her bound hands, but the tape didn't give a millimeter! Anything else would have surprised and disappointed her! She yawned loudly - the slow and monotonous pace almost made her fall asleep.

Claire said, "Ready for a little quiz?" Grateful for any variety, Susan agreed. She answered the first two questions from a wide variety of topics correctly, but she had to pass the third question for the first time! Claire pressed a button on the treadmill and the belt sped up. Susan was surprised, but was able to keep up with the new pace without any problems!

After three more questions, the next wrong answer - now Susan had to break into a light trot. And five questions later, she was running across the treadmill. Susan began to sweat from the effort, breathed audibly and thought: "The next wrong answer will be uncomfortable!"

The thought was appropriate, but at that moment it meant that Susan didn't hear the next question. She asked Claire to repeat the question again, but Claire just said: "Unfortunately the answer 'Can you please repeat the question' is wrong!" Susan protested, but the duct tape on her wrists meant she couldn't stop Claire from pressing the button again!

Susan ran across the treadmill! Now she was glad that her hands were tied, otherwise she would definitely have fallen! But now her muscles were burning all over her body and she was sweating and breathing hectically and shallowly. Claire noticed this and refrained from asking any further questions, because Susan`s circulation probably wouldn't have been able to cope with any further increase in speed!

Susan lost all sense of time - had she only been running for a few minutes, or had she been running for hours? Her legs were burning like fire and she would have promised anything to Claire at that moment to stop the treadmill! "Tickle me all night, keep me tied up for two weeks straight, take my pocket money for the rest of the year, make me serve you as a slave for the rest of my life - it doesn't matter, but PLEASE STOP THE TREADMILL!" Susan really wanted to make all of these promises at that moment - but she couldn't utter a word because of exhaustion and leg muscle pain!

Susan didn't even notice Claire turn off the treadmill. Her legs continued to run, but the tape wrapped around her wrists prevented her from falling. Then Susan collapsed and remained lying on the treadmill, her bound arms stretched upwards, breathing quickly and shallowly. Claire immediately placed damp towels on Susan's sweating body and poured liters of water and electrolytes into her - that was now more important than releasing the handcuffs!

With Claire's treatment, Susan's circulation recovered quickly. She allayed Claire's concerns that she had overwhelmed her and thanked her for another unforgettable experience. Relieved, Claire freed her.

After resting for two hours and eating a snack, Susan felt fit for the next training session. She held out her hands to Claire, but instead of cuffing her friend, Claire led her to the wall bars and ordered her to do a handstand. On the third try, Susan made it, resting her bare feet on one of the upper rungs.

Claire immediately tied Susan's bare feet to that top rung. On the one hand, this relieved the strain on Susan's hands, which no longer had to bear the entire weight of her body. On the other hand, it prevented Susan from getting out of the handstand.

Susan tilted her head back to keep the blood from flowing into her head. So she could see that Claire was approaching the soles of her feet - which were at the perfect height for being tickled, as Susan noticed with both shock and anticipation!

Claire actually starts tickling Susan's soles. What happens?

A) The ropes around Susan's ankles hold tight. Claire tickles her until she faints.
B) The ropes around Susan's ankles hold tight. She leaves Susan hanging on the wall alone.
C) The ropes around Susan's ankles don't hold and tear. As she falls, Susan accidentally kicks Claire.
D) The ropes around Susan's ankles don't hold and tear. Susan can support herself with her hands and feet in a kind of bridge position.
E) The ropes around Susan's ankles don't hold and tear. Susan hits the ground painfully, but without serious injury.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

B. Can she tie her hands to the bottom bars so she can tickle under arms too as a sort if upside down hanging spread eagle
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Great chapter. B please.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Sorry. Realised I voted twice. Bad girl.
Last edited by Sian91 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

B
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

You're right @Sian91, you're a very bad girl :-). But your "double voting" gave me an idea. Would you like to take part in one of the next chapters?
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Me being involved in this story would be awesome
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Glad, @Sian91. In about 3 to 4 chapters you will make your big appearance. Until then, read along, vote diligently and look forward to it. And think about what a terrible thing you have done, by simply voting twice without being asked.;)

@ Sian91: Since you participated in the "Bind-her" story in the "How Would..." forum, I'm assuming you're female. So I will include you in my story as a woman too. Are you okay with that? I couldn't tell for sure based on your profile...
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B wins

Chapter 123

Susan knew her friend well. She knew she wouldn't miss this chance! She tensed the muscles in her feet - but as soon as Claire's fingertips flicked across the skin of her soles, she doubled over with laughter! Susan tried to hit Claire with one hand at a time, but she deftly dodged it each time and continued tickling.

At some point Claire stopped tickling and shouted: "It's no use! You're trying to hit me constantly! I have to stop that!" Susan tried to pull her hand away, but Claire pushed her wrists a little to the side and tied them exactly at the intersection between the lower cross rung and the side rungs. Since her feet were already tied, Susan, who remained upside down, had to endure the tickling - which had now shifted to her armpits, which were easier for Claire to reach - with no way to escape.

After the tickle attack, Susan was released and given something to drink. That was good! But trainer Claire said: "Break over! When the going gets tough, the tough get going." She didn't have to say anything more: Susan grinned, turned around and clasped her hands behind her back.

When she was tied up again, Claire also tied her bare feet and thighs together. Then she blindfolded her friend and gently pushed her backwards until Susan's fingers touched the wall. Susan wanted to take off the blindfold, but Claire forbade her with a sharp command. Giggling, Susan obeyed.

"Good. Your next training session is: "Hop to the opposite wall as quickly as possible and immediately back again! The following rules apply: Firstly: Don't shuffle, but jump - with every jump you have to be completely in the air for at least a short moment! Second: The round must be complete - as soon as you reach the wall, you must turn around and touch the wall - that is, clap your entire palms on the wall once! Third: If you fall, you have to get yourself up again, I won't help you! All understood and ready?" Susan nodded. "Ready, set, go!"

A) Susan jumps to the finish faster than expected. She overpowers Claire and hogtied her.
B) Susan goes off course and trips over some sports equipment
C) Susan starts the lap too quickly, so she runs out of energy on the way back and doesn't reach the finish.
Last edited by johopp 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

A. Time for clare to suffer a bit.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

B. See the mes she makes
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

B. The gym teacher (me :D ) might have to get involved with these two mucking about in my gym!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

B it is.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

A please. As Asian says, let Clare have some punishment
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

​B wins

@Alisonlovesrope's big appearance in

Chapter 124

Susan hopped off. After almost losing her balance twice, she got the rhythm and made good progress. However, she had clearly underestimated the distance to the opposite wall! Soon she had to take a short break - but Claire immediately spurred her on again.

Just a few seconds later, Susan heard Carol's voice: "Girls, this is @Alisonlovesropes. She is my fitness trainer and would like to go through the training plan with me for the next few weeks! She also owns all the fitness equipment that you see here and that she has graciously rented us out!" Susan turned briefly to Alison, nodded in greeting... and then tripped over a barbell.

With her hands tied behind her back, Susan had no way of catching herself. Luckily, the fall only left her with painful but harmless scrapes and bruises on her knee and chin, which were treated with ice spray and plasters.

While Claire and Carol immediately took care of their injured friend, Alison only complained about the scratches and dents in the bar and the resulting loss of value. When she announced that she would charge Carol for this, Claire's patience broke.

Although she was younger and therefore weaker than Alison, she had the element of surprise on her side. She tackled Alison to the ground and twisted her arms behind her back. The fitness trainer was fidgeting and cursing like a monkey, but Claire had already tied her hands behind her back with a jump rope. The sight made Susan forget all the pain - she tied Alison's feet with another jump rope.

Alison yelled at Carol to free her immediately. Carol obeyed - but she only freed Alison from the opportunity to insult her further: she gagged the tied up Alison, who was about to take legal action, with her sock, which was still lying around from the last training session - and smelled accordingly!

Then Carol turned to Alison: "You want to threaten us? Look here: all the maintenance stickers on your devices have long since expired! Susan is injured - no one can prove that it wasn't caused by the fall!" Then she took photos of the expired stickers. "You won't even have a mouse as a customer in the future - I'll make sure of that, Alison! The only question is: what do I do with you now?"

What happens to fitness trainer Alison?

A) She will be handed over to the police, who put her in handcuffs and take her to jail.
B) She is tickled again and then released, but is banned from Carol's property.
C) She must watch the rest of the training session bound and gagged.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I want to see Alison tickled, but not banned from these stories so C
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks for including me but please don’t ban me, so it’s C

But why not combine all three. Use the photos as blackmail so I have to be your personal trainers and get tickled?
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A B C Combination, as wished in

Chapter 125

Alison tugged in vain at her bonds. The smelly sock in her mouth made her gag several times. But worst of all, her future was suddenly in ruins: she had canceled her last MOT appointment just to save a few dollars! If Susan, Claire and Carol reported this, she would be financially ruined - the customers would stay away and her liability insurance would not pay out if the customers were injured! If she didn't also face prison! Quite possible, since she had acted intentionally.

Alison stopped her attempts to free herself. Big tears ran down her cheeks. Claire laughed mockingly: "Now she's crying, the wimp! We should hand her over to the police." At the word "police" Alison sobbed even louder and saw herself spending the next few years living in a cell a few square meters in size, eating disgusting porridge from cardboard bowls and having a thick metal ball on her leg. In addition, she would be constantly monitored in her cell - regardless of whether she was eating, sleeping or using the toilet, which is made of cold metal. This idea increased the flood of tears.

But Carol and Susan saw it differently: "Good fitness trainers are rare in this area! Alison, if you get the MOT as quickly as possible and train us here for free until the end of the year, we'll leave the police out of the game!" Alison nodded, relieved. "Fine! And so that you don't forget your promise...!" She picked up a pen from the desk and used it to write the terms on Alison's bare soles. That tickled terribly. Another photo of the soles of her feet as evidence, then Carol wanted to untie Alison.

But Claire wanted to complete Susan's training with the last unit beforehand. Still tied up, Alison watched as Claire's hands were tied crosswise behind her back. Then Claire had to stand facing Susan. She suspected evil.

Susan explained, "As a final step to train my arm and hand muscles, you are now my living punching bag! Hold still!"

Susan clenched her hands into fists, took two deep breaths, and aimed at her target.

A) Claire has a pillow tied to her stomach to absorb the blows.
B) Susan punches Claire's T-shirt covered stomach.
C) Susan punches Claire's bare stomach.
D) Claire should turn around again. Susan punches Claire's bound hands.
E) Claire and Alison stand next to each other. Susan alternately hits Claire's stomach with her left fist and Alison's stomach with her right fist.

@Sian 91: Your big appearance is just one vote away (or - in your specific case only - a "double vote" of the same letter, since that's what inspired me back then... :) )
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

A please
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

A
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

A
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A wins

Chapter 126 (with @Sian91 - I hope you like it!)

Claire closed her eyes and held her breath. She feared the worst. Susan aimed her right fist at her stomach, pulled out and... stopped just before she reached Claire's stomach! She repeated this game twice more until Claire scolded: "You stupid! I almost had a heart attack from the shock!" Since she couldn't help but grin, Susan knew she had enjoyed it anyway.

“It won’t work like that!” Susan suddenly complained. She took a pillow from the sofa and tied it to Claire's stomach with a long rope. Then she measured again and slapped Claire's stomach several times. The pillow cushioned the blows, and both of them enjoyed the end of the training at least as much as the rest of the training before.

The class representative election is coming up. The previous class representative was Ben, who is running for election again this time. But since the girls often feel ignored by him, they urge Susan to run for office too.

After the application speeches of the two candidates, the election took place. In order to prepare students for their future role as parliamentary voters, the election should be as realistic as possible. Ms. Meyer had placed a cardboard cover on her desk to protect it from prying eyes. Students were called alphabetically and had to show their ID cards to the teacher, who then checked off the name on the class list. "This prevents you from being able to vote multiple times - in some countries this is also guaranteed by giving your fingerprints!" - only then were they given the ballot paper, which they had to fill out behind the screen. This meant that their classmates couldn't see who each voter had voted for.

The teacher explained: "In many countries you would have elected the president directly, in others you would have elected representatives who would then elect the president. In the end, that doesn't play a role in the result. I ask you to leave the room for a moment , so I can count the votes in secret."

The quick poll in the hallway showed that the boys voted for Ben and the girls for Susan.

This would have meant that Susan would have been elected class representative by one vote due to the gender distribution among the students. But when the teacher called them back in and announced the result, there was a big surprise: "Draw! I counted twice! You could both share the position - Susan is class representative in the first half of the year, Ben in the second! What do you think of it?" In short: nothing! Mrs. Meyer sighed sadly and continued: “I understood! A pity! Then there is only one option left: I flip a coin! Ladies first: Susan, heads or tails?"

The coin made Ben class president. Susan congratulated fairly. But when Ben made the comment: "It would have been too embarrassing to lose to a girl!" (of course so quietly that only Susan noticed), Susan lost her temper for a split second. This one was just long enough to give Ben a slap in the face - right in front of Ms. Meyer's eyes! Even though Susan immediately apologized, the teacher sent her to the principal! After repeated apologies failed to change the teacher's mind, Susan sneaked out of the classroom.

The principal immediately kicked Susan out of school - he did not tolerate any form of violence! When Susan came out of his office sobbing, someone tapped her on the shoulder from behind. Through the veil of tears in front of her eyes, Susan recognized her classmate Sian91, with whom she actually got along well.

Sian91 searched for the right words. But then she admitted that she had cast two folded ballots. "You know, I may be a girl, but I think Ben is kind of... well, cute! That's why I cast two votes for Ben to make him class representative!”, the blonde girl explained. "Love is blind!" Susan thought, but said: "I don't care anymore - I've been at this school for the longest time!" Sian91 laughed: "Come on - just because you lose a democratic vote doesn't mean you have to take a sick day today! That you're so ashamed of that...! Hey, why are you cleaning out your locker? We're not out of school yet!" Apparently she hadn't noticed that Susan was with the director. And actually Susan didn't intend to tell her about it.

But even the thickest thread of patience breaks at some point. Out of nowhere, Susan tackled Sian91 to the ground and twisted her arms behind her back. "Just so you know, I have to leave school because your stupid boyfriend insulted me, causing my hand to slip." Meanwhile, she tied Sian91's hands behind her back with a pair of handcuffs.

"I'm sorry, I didn`t know that - ouch, not so tight!" Sian91 shouted, but when Susan threatened to gag her, she was silent. She struggled in her handcuffs, but in vain.

“Please untie me – it really hurts!” Sian91 shouted again. But when Susan checked the handcuffs, she realized that Sian91 was lying - the handcuffs were no tighter than when she was playing with Claire. She gave Sian91 a single slap on the bottom with her bare hand. Sian91 sucked in a hissing breath, but more from fear than from pain. "Lie to me again and your butt will be so sore you won't be able to sit for a week, got it?" Sian91 nodded hastily. She got another slap on the bottom, a little harder than the first. "Remember - this is what happens when you break the promise you just made to me!" A third and final slap followed.

Then Susan grinned maliciously: "Yes, that hurts, doesn't it? But you don't think about the fact that you also hurt me by destroying my career! And unlike the pain on your butt cheeks, this pain is far from over by now! But good: I'll be right back! Don't turn around!" Completely intimidated, Sian91 obeyed and remained lying on the floor. She experimentally twisted her hands in the cuffs, but the only result was a painful scratch. She had no choice but to wait.

When Susan returned, Sian91 begged her again to finally free her. She also promised that she had learned her lesson and would take all the blame towards the principal - as long as Susan finally uncuffed her! Susan allowed her to stand up, which Sian91 managed to do after a few tries - after all, she had no practice standing up with her hands tied behind her back! But then Susan said dryly: "I can't free you - I've lost the key!" At first Sian91 thought it was a joke to punish her further - but Susan didn't give out the key. Sian91 grumpily went looking - still cuffed behind, of course.

Where does Sian91 look first?

A) In the classroom
B) In the teachers' room
C) In the kiosk
D) In the gym
E) in the girls toilet
F) in the boys toilet

And is the room empty? Or does she meet the people who are normally in this room? (The students or the teachers or the seller / saleswoman)?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

D. Is Alison still tied up in there?
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ill go with D so I don't get written out
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic