Roadtrip Of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added (11/04)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

I am planning to post the next chapter sometime tomorrow or on Saturday...
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

[mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]masha7[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Yewteed[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] [mention]Fandango[/mention] [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]jone123[/mention] [mention]tightbound[/mention] Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

----------------Chapter 13----------------------------

I had a good night’s sleep, without much disturbance, enjoying the comfort of the bed. When I woke up, I saw Pooja was still inside the sleeping bag. Pulling the zip down, I saw the black satin mask covering her eyes, her breathing was normal and she hadn’t reacted to the sound of the zipper opening, which made me conclude she was still asleep. I was tempted to kiss those pouty, kissable, red lips of hers, but I refrained myself and went to do my morning business.
When I stepped back out from the bathroom, I noticed Pooja had woken up and had gotten herself out of the sleeping bag. The eye mask lying on the bed, She was looking at the mirror and adjusted her hair, reinstating her ponytail.

“Morning, Miss Khatri.” I smiled.

“Good Morning, Mr Harper.” She smiled back and chuckled, stifling a yawn.

She looked beautiful even after waking up from a sleep. Pooja had one of those faces which looked good all the time. I felt envious as I could hardly look at myself when I woke up. I then groomed my hair a bit, while Pooja finished her business in the bathroom.

“Would you like to get some breakfast before we hit the road again?” I asked her, once she had returned.

“That would be nice. I am feeling hungry now.” She nodded.

“Guessed so. You only had a salad last night.”

We then stepped out of the motorhome and took a short walk. We found a bakery which smelt delicious, even from the outside. They had freshly baked croissants and muffins, which was mouth watering. I took some pictures of the place, before getting ourselves some croissants and walked back to our motorhome, munching the baked goods along the way.

“Where are we going next?” Pooja asked, chewing her food.

“Next major city would be Denver. It is around 8 hours from here.” I replied.

“8 hours? That sounds a lot.”

“It might fly fast if you were bound and gagged.” I teased.

Pooja rolled her eyes and blushed. “I don’t think it works that way.”

I chuckled and held the door of the motorhome open, for her to get inside. I then followed her in, closing the door. The RV roared to life as I switched on the ignition and started to update the navigation system. Pooja requested my phone to talk with her parents and I was happy to oblige. I drove the RV out of the parking lot and drove out of Lincoln to catch the I-80 W. Pooja was talking from the kitchenette to her parents in Hindi. I couldn’t make out what they were talking about, but it sounded like Pooja was convincing them that she was fine and was in no danger. It was close to 30 minutes before she hung up the call and joined me in the front seat.

“They are still worried?”

“Yeah,can't catch a break. They still can’t believe that I didn’t wait for my luggage in Chicago itself and instead chose to roadtrip across the country with a complete stranger.” Pooja chuckled to herself.

“Understandable. You should also check with the airlines regarding your lost baggage.” I reminded her.

She nodded and had another long call with the airline's customer service to know the status of her lost bags. Fortunately they had found it and Pooja gave her cousin’s address in San Francisco, for the bag to be delivered.

“So we are going to San Francisco, in California?” I asked, since the exact location had been mysterious to me, since I had picked her up.

“Yes, that’s where they live, but I am not sure if the wedding venue is in that place.” Pooja said.

I nodded and glanced out, it was pretty much just the road, other cars and a boring landscape currently. The weather seemed to be a little hot today, compared to yesterday. I wondered if Pooja would be up for a game to pass some time.

“Would you like to play a game?”

“A game? What kind of game?” Pooja asked, sounding suspicious.

“Truth or Dare.” I suggested, thinking that would be an interesting game to be played in the current setting.

“Um.. Sure. I guess we could play that.” Pooja nodded, still sounding suspicious about it.

“Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.”

“Have you ever kissed a woman on the lips?” I asked.

Pooja’s eyes went wide and shook her head. “No, I haven’t.”

She was surprised by the intensity of the question I had started with. I wanted to get to know her better and I thought this would be a good opportunity.

“Okay, your turn to ask.” I said.

“Truth or Dare?” She asked.

“Truth.” I replied. I wasn’t sure what kind of dare I could do while driving the RV.

“Since when did you like tying people up?”

“Since I was a kid I would say. It probably started by watching those old detective shows where the woman ends up as a damsel in distress.” I explained. “It took off from there and later the internet helped.”

Pooja grinned, satisfied with my answer.

“Your turn.”

“I choose Truth again.” Pooja said, getting comfortable with the game.

“Did you enjoy being bound and gagged?” I asked.

“I knew you would ask this question.” She grinned. “To be honest, I just wanted to give it a try initially, but the feeling of being helpless and being dependent on someone to release me, gave me that feeling of thrill and excitement. So, I would say yes. I did like being bound and gagged.”

I smiled and noticed her blushing now. I felt happy that she felt close enough to talk about it freely with me. “Good to know. I will also go with the truth”

“Why are you not married yet? You don’t believe in it?”

I was surprised by that question and gave it a thought, before I spoke. “I guess I haven’t met that special person yet. I do believe in marriage, but I guess I am taking my own sweet time to find the right woman.”

Pooja nodded, listening to me.

“Truth or Dare? This isn’t only a truth game you know.” I winked.

“Fine, I’ll choose dare this time.” She smiled.

“I want you to ball gag yourself.” I smirked.

Pooja didn’t look surprised. “I thought you would ask something like that.” She chuckled and left her seat.

I was driving and hence couldn’t see where she went, but she returned soon carrying the white ball gag we had purchased last night. She plopped herself back on the seat and looked towards me.

“Don’t take your eyes off the road, Mister.” She said playfully.

I nodded, but couldn’t help but glance at her through the corner of my eyes. Pooja held the ball gag by the strap ends and pulled the ball into her mouth. Once the white orb was firmly recessed into her mouth, she guided the black straps behind her head and buckled it under her ponytail. I could see the leather strap pressing into the skin on the sides of her face. The sight of Pooja ball gagging herself was so exciting, that I could feel a small bump in my pants.

“Thrrmmmphh.”

“Good job. I guess I’ll ask the questions now since you are gagged.” I chuckled.

“Thhttssnnttfrrrmmmp!” Pooja mumbled. I could notice drool getting collected at the bottom of her lip already.

“You can’t exactly ask me questions now, can you? Besides I am driving and I don’t think I will be able to do any dare.” I said.

“Bmmmmgmmmmphhhgg?!” She continued to talk and it resulted in a large glob of drool falling on to her green blouse.

“What was that?”

“Mmphhhhhgmeempphhff!” Pooja said, rolling her eyes as it only resulted in her drooling more.

“How about you grunt one time for yes and twice for no.” I said, having learnt this trick from a few stories on the tie up games site.

“Hmmmmphhmm” She nodded.

“Can I ask you questions now, since you are gagged. It will be rapidfire.”

“Hmmmmphmm.”

“Good, do you have any siblings?” I began.

“Mmmmmphmmm Mmmmphmm.” She shook her head.

This was fun. Here I was cruising along the I-80 W with a ball gagged, gorgeous woman sitting alongside me and answering my questions. I have never imagined such a scenario, even in a dream. I could also feel my arousal build up with her gag talk.

“Would you consider dating an American?”

“Mmmmphmmm.” She replied.

I smiled.

“Would you like to remain gagged for the whole day?”

“Hmmmmphnnn Hmmphhnnnnn!” She said, shaking her head vigorously, making me chuckle.

“Just kidding.”

“Gdmmmmphh.”

This went on for some more as I learnt more about Pooja, including some of her general likes and dislikes. It was fun and enjoyable, helping us pass time. I was also amused when Pooja didn’t try to pop the ball gag out, since her hands were free. There was now a large damp spot on her blouse, at the chest area, from all the drooling.

“Cnnnwwestppphrr?” Pooja then said, pointing over to a sign board which said a rest stop was coming up. It had been close to 2 hours since we had started from Lincoln and I figured we could stop for a bit and I could stretch my legs and have a cup of coffee.

“I will stop there.” I confirmed it with her.

“Thnkkmmppph.” Pooja said. It was a drool fest today.

The rest stop came up soon and I pulled the RV into the parking lot. It was a small sized rest stop with just a small store at the back. It didn’t have much going on at that moment. Pooja stood up and went to the kitchenette, where I watched her wipe her mouth and chin clean with a tissue, before unstrapping the ball gag from her mouth.

“Ah…My jaw hurts. Having this in my mouth for a long time wouldn’t be ideal.” She said.

“I agree.” I said and handed over a water bottle to her.

She took a large sip of water and looked down at the mess on her blouse. “Looks like I need to change this. At this rate you would have to get me new clothes soon.” She smirked.

“Or we could do laundry when we find one.” I said.

“Fine, but new clothes sounded better.” She joked.

“I want a cup of coffee, let’s go.” I said.

Pooja cleaned up the ball gag and left it on the table, before heading to the back of the RV, to change her top. She closed the curtains and I got down to stretch my legs. I did a couple of leg stretches, when I noticed a motorcyclist driving into the parking space. It was a Harley Davidson heritage classic cruiser in all black. It looked stunning and I watched the driver park it nearby as Pooja hopped out of the RV.

“Wow. Is that a Harley Davidson?” Pooja asked. She had changed her green blouse for a black tank top now.

I was impressed by Pooja’s ability to name the brand and nodded. “Yes it is. It is a heritage classic.”

“My dad loves Harley Davidson bikes. I know you guys call it motorcycles, but back in India we just call it bikes.” She said.

“Why don’t you take a picture with it and send it to your father?” I suggested.

“That’s a good idea, I will ask the biker for his permission to sit and take a picture.” Pooja said gleefully.

We then saw the biker remove the helmet and we realized it was a ‘she’ and not ‘he’. The woman was wearing a pair of black jeans, black combat boots and a black leather jacket on top. It was an all black ensemble. Even her hair was jet black and was tied in a tight bun. The woman then made her way to the store before we both could catch up to her. Pooja and I made our way to the store too and saw the woman was purchasing a pack of gum. I walked over to the young lad behind the front desk, ordering a coffee for myself and watched Pooja approach the woman.

“Hi, I am Pooja. You have a cool motorcycle.” Pooja said with a pleasant smile.

The woman smiled back and nodded. “Thanks sweetie. I am Kayla.”

Kayla had green eyes which looked very alluring with her outfit and hair. She had nice, full lips which looked luscious from where I stood. She was quite an attractive woman. I wasn’t quite sure about her age, but she looked to be in early 30s.

“My dad loves Harley Davidson and I was wondering if I could take a picture with your motorcycle?” Pooja asked, sounding a little shy.

Kayla grinned.
“Sure, it belonged to my father. He gave it to me when I fell in love with motorcycles.”

“That’s cool.” Pooja said, sounding impressed.

“Why don’t I take you on a short ride? I know a nice spot nearby where you can take a good picture.” Kayla winked.

“That sounds nice, but I actually came with a friend of mine.” Pooja said and glanced over at me.

‘Ouch. Just a friend?’ I thought to myself, but smiled and waved. I was now sipping on my hot coffee.

Kayla smiled and waved back. “Let him enjoy his coffee. I will drop you back here in 15 minutes.” She told Pooja.

Pooja thought about it for a moment and then nodded. She didn’t want to miss an opportunity to have a ride in that cool motorcycle and Kayla seemed nice enough. “Okay! I’ll come with you.”

I was surprised by that, I mean Pooja was a grown woman and made her own decisions, but I felt a little betrayed she didn’t take a second to discuss it with me.

“James, I’ll go with Kayla and come back in 15 minutes. I hope you don’t mind.” Pooja then told me, brimming with excitement.

I nodded, it’s not like I could say anything else. Kayla did seem friendly and nice.

“Let’s go then.” Kayla said, after she paid for her pack of gum, pocketting them in her jacket.

“Take some nice pictures of my ‘friend’.” I said to Kayla, emphasizing on the word ‘friend’.

“I will. She is in safe hands.” Kayla replied with a wink and held Pooja’s hand, leading her out of the store.

That woman sure was confident. I felt a little apprehensive about Pooja going with her, but I figured she would be back in 15 minutes and we could be on our way again. I could hear the motorcycle roar to life, when I stepped out of the store with my coffee. Pooja was sitting behind Kayla, wearing a pillion helmet and had her slender hands placed on Kayla’s shoulder, tentatively for support. Kayla soon drove away with Pooja.

I finished my coffee and threw the empty cup into the bin and walked around the parking lot for some time, waiting for them to return. Soon 20 minutes had passed and there was still no sign of them. I began to get worried as I didn’t have any number I could call. Pooja had been using my phone since the airport and I didn’t even have the presence of mind to ask Kayla’s number before they had left. I went back into the RV, feeling tired of walking around and slumped onto the bed. I started making some posts for my blog as it had been sometime since I had posted the dinner from Misty’s last night.

Another 30 minutes had passed and I was even replying to some comments from my blog readers, but Pooja still hadn’t come. It had been close to one hour since she had left. I had no idea where to look or whom to ask. I felt a pang of anxiety hit me and I was lost about what I had to do. That’s when my phone chimed and I quickly took a look at it.

“What the hell…. happened?” I said to myself, after taking one look at the message I had received.
My ongoing stories:

Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]charliesmith[/mention] Hats off again, sir! A cliffhanger ending to what had been pure fun up to that point! How long do you work on each of these chapters?
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

It's all fun and games until something bad happens!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Ohhhh my gosh and goodness. Apparently Miss Pooja has been Bad and Naughty Girl and gotten herself into some trouble. Needs Mr. James to come rescue her
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Oooh an interesting turn of events
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It was fun to the end. Then, oops!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Cliffhanger! This story keeps getting better! :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That chapter was so fun to read from beginning to end:

Very cute at the beginning: The description of the sleeping Pooja, then the Game of Truth or Dare. Pooja gagging herself and gag talking? I liked that very much - and then the finish - or shall I say cliffhanger? Well done!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

I thoroughly enjoyed Chapter 13. I love the concept of playing a game to get to know each other better. And I love the mysterious ending. I'm weighing the options in my mind and there are easily over a dozen directions that this could go. I can't wait to see which one you choose.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> "How about you grunt one time for yes and twice for no.” I said, having learnt this trick from a few stories on the tie up games site.

Somehow it sounds familiar :lol: I am flattered I can be of inspiration to your story. It is fun to read.
Jack & Elsa are heading towards the west coast, all the way North (probably taking 101).
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I am so dying to know the next part of this story [mention]charliesmith[/mention]!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago @charliesmith Hats off again, sir! A cliffhanger ending to what had been pure fun up to that point! How long do you work on each of these chapters?
Thank you [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] I have been trying to write a chapter every two weeks, but I was busy the last month in the personal front.
AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago It's all fun and games until something bad happens!
Agreed! But hopefully nothing bad has happened :D

[mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago Ohhhh my gosh and goodness. Apparently Miss Pooja has been Bad and Naughty Girl and gotten herself into some trouble. Needs Mr. James to come rescue her
[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] I agree!
harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Oooh an interesting turn of events
Thank you [mention]harveygasson[/mention]
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago It was fun to the end. Then, oops!
Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago Cliffhanger! This story keeps getting better! :)

Thanks for your support [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That chapter was so fun to read from beginning to end:

Very cute at the beginning: The description of the sleeping Pooja, then the Game of Truth or Dare. Pooja gagging herself and gag talking? I liked that very much - and then the finish - or shall I say cliffhanger? Well done!
[mention]Caesar73[/mention] Thank you for taking time to comment. I am glad you are enjoying it!
Fandango wrote: 1 year ago I thoroughly enjoyed Chapter 13. I love the concept of playing a game to get to know each other better. And I love the mysterious ending. I'm weighing the options in my mind and there are easily over a dozen directions that this could go. I can't wait to see which one you choose.
Thank you for reading my story [mention]Fandango[/mention] I hope you like how it goes!
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago > "How about you grunt one time for yes and twice for no.” I said, having learnt this trick from a few stories on the tie up games site.

Somehow it sounds familiar :lol: I am flattered I can be of inspiration to your story. It is fun to read.
Jack & Elsa are heading towards the west coast, all the way North (probably taking 101).

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] Let's plan for some meet up with Jack and Elsa further into the story, if you are up for it!

Thank you all for supporting me, by reading and commenting on the story. I am sorry that I haven't been able to update a new chapter last month, due to a busy personal life. I am happy to say that I will be posting the next chapter tomorrow. Looking forward to hear from you guys again. I hope you didn't miss Pooja too much ;)
My ongoing stories:

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

[mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]masha7[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]Yewteed[/mention] [mention]The G-Man[/mention] [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] [mention]Fandango[/mention] [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]jone123[/mention] [mention]tightbound[/mention] Let me know if you want me to remove your names from this list.

--------------------Chapter 14------------------------------------------

I stared at my mobile, unable to understand what had happened. I had received a picture of Pooja on my mobile from an unknown number, presumably from Kayla? I wasn’t sure. The picture showed Pooja looking at the camera. Her beautiful, dark brown eyes were wide and there was a thick band of black electrical tape covering her mouth. The black electrical tape had been wrapped around her mouth several times. It compressed and contoured her cheeks within her face, giving her an alluring look. That was it. There was no message accompanying this picture, just a close up picture of Pooja with her mouth wrapped by black tape several times. I suspected something was inside her mouth too, judging by how her cheeks strained against the bands of tape.

‘What happened? Did someone kidnap Pooja or was this some kind of joke?’ I think to myself, unable to take my eyes off the picture. I tried to make out the background in the picture, but it looked blurred. Damn, the portrait modes in today’s cameras were darn good.

Ping!

A new message had come. I quickly opened it to find a text message. It was an address with a small note at the end which read the following. ‘Hey James. Borrowing Pooja for a while. You can join us at the above address.’

‘Borrowing Pooja?’ I thought to myself. ‘For what? And why is she gagged!?’ I had more questions than answers, but I felt a little relieved to know Pooja wasn’t in any real danger. I decided to drive to this address to see what was going on. It didn’t take me long to get to the front seat and input the address in the RV’s GPS. It was nearby, hardly 10 minutes from where I was. I strapped my seat belt and drove out of the parking lot, eager to see what was going on.

I had to take a left turn from the I-80W and it led to a small dirt road leading into the woods. I could see the tyre marks of a motorcycle on the dirt road, which confirmed that Kayla had rode through here with Pooja. Within 5 minutes, I could see a wooden cabin up ahead and the Harley Davidson parked outside. This was it, I had arrived. I parked the RV beside the motorcycle and got down, taking a look around. It was a very quiet place and there was just this wooden cabin in the middle of wilderness. Walking up to the front door, I knocked on it and the door opened immediately as Kayla stood before me. She had heard the RV coming through.

“Where is Pooja?” I asked. My eyes looked past her, searching for any movements inside the cabin.

“She is safe and sound. Just a little tied up at the moment.” Kayla smirked, holding the door open for me to enter.

Kayla was still wearing the same black jeans and combat boots I had seen her earlier in. But she had removed her jacket and was wearing a navy blue t-shirt on top. Her black hair still tied in a bun, her green eyes looked very calm and peaceful, like the wilderness around the cabin.

“I thought she was just going to take some pictures with the bike and return in 10 minutes?” I asked, my eyebrow raised as I entered the cabin, walking past her. Kayla was around 5’8 and the heels on those combat boots added a couple of inches to her height.

“That was the plan. Until Pooja let it slip about how you have been tying her up in this little road trip of yours.”

I blushed. This was awkward as I shrugged and looked around the cabin. The cabin was cozy and warm. The walls were adorned with old photographs and nature-themed artwork, and the floors were covered in plush rugs. The main living area featured a stone fireplace and there were comfortable leather couches and chairs arranged around the fireplace. The kitchen was just beyond it and there was a narrow staircase leading to the upper floor.

“And you took advantage of the fact that I have been tying her up?” I asked.

Kayla laughed. “Don’t be silly. I haven’t brought her here against her will or something.”

I looked around and there was no sign of Pooja, making me think she was probably upstairs.

“Would you relax? She is upstairs.” Kayla said, noticing me looking around the cabin.

“Show me.”

Kayla nodded and beckoned me to follow her. She walked up the narrow stairs, leading to a small sleeping loft. The room was small and cozy, with a queen sized bed covered in plaid blankets. The thing that caught my attention was the person lying on the bed, tied up tightly. It was Pooja.

“Hmmmmphmm Hmmmmpmm!” Pooja grunted from the bed.

Pooja had been tied up in a lotus position, lying on her side. Her legs had been folded on top of one another and bound with red ropes. I could see bands of ropes at the ankles and calves. Her smooth legs were in quite a display as she was wearing faded denim shorts and a black tank top, the same outfit she had been in since the rest stop. Stepping closer to her, I could see the intricate maze of red ropes which held the young woman’s hands behind her back, resting against her back, side by side. More red ropes were seen below and above her breasts, making them look strained against her tight tank top. The ropes had also pinned her arms to her sides and I could see ropes coming back from the ends of the chest harness behind her back, over her shoulders and down to her breasts. Pooja’s breasts were now visible as two perfect mounds due to the rope threaded between them from her shoulder blades. The black tape had remained wrapped around her mouth several times from what I had seen in the picture earlier. Her large almond shaped eyes stared back at me, when I stepped in front of her.

“Hmmmjmmessmph!!” Pooja whimpered, when her eyes met mine.

“Hot damn! Did you tie her up like this?” I asked, looking at Pooja and then at Kayla.

Kayla grinned and nodded.

“The rope work is too good. Where did you learn to do this?” I asked, amazed by the intricate ropework on Pooja’s body.

“The internet and some pretty volunteers, like Pooja here.” Kayla said, walking over to the bedside and patted Pooja’s head.

“Hmmmmphmm!” Pooja mumbled, looking belittled by the pat.

I laughed.

“You have this knack of getting tied up by someone you just met, don’t you?” I teased Pooja.

Pooja glared at me and tugged at the bonds, the ropes didn’t budge. She was completely helpless and couldn't get free unless one of us helped her.

“I was taking pictures of her with the bike, when we got talking more. That’s when Pooja told me about how you have been tying her up on this road trip. Pooja then asked me how she could repay the favor and I asked for a kiss.” Kayla said, pointing to her mouth.

I realized Kayla was a lesbian or a bisexual? But she hadn’t shown any sign of interest in me. Maybe I just wasn’t her type. Pooja was young and gorgeous, it had definitely caught Kayla’s interest.

“Did she…?” I asked, glancing at Kayla and Pooja, remembering how Pooja had told me she had never made out with a woman.

“Hnnnmmphmmmn!” Pooja shook her head.

“I was disappointed with that as most women find it hard to refuse me.” Kayla smirked and folded her arms under her breasts.

She was right. Kayla was very good looking and I wouldn’t have thought twice about kissing her. But Pooja and I weren’t the same, she was more cultured and had her own principles. I let my mind wander for a moment, imagining the hot scene of them making out, until Kayla spoke again.

“I think Pooja felt bad for refusing to kiss me and asked me if there was anything else. I am into bondage too and I thought it would be fun to truss her up nice and tight. That’s how she ended up here.” She grinned.

“You sure did tie her up nice and tight.” I said and walked over to Pooja, observing the rope work up close and winked at the bound woman.

“Hmmmmmpphmmm!” Pooja mumbled, looking up at me, hoping that I would be untying her.

“You want to be freed?”

Pooja nodded.

“I think Kayla can decide that. You did agree to be tied up by her.” I chuckled.

“MMMMMPHHM!” She complained.

“Would you like some tea? I was making a pot before you arrived.” Kayla asked.

“I would like that.”

“We can untie her after tea.” Kayla grinned. “Now be good and don’t go anywhere.” She said, petting Pooja’s head, again.

“HHHMMMMMPH! MMMMMPH!” Pooja continued to complain.

Kayla and I laughed at the muffled complaints before we headed back downstairs, leaving Pooja alone again. I assumed it wasn’t long since she has been in this position and it wouldn’t hurt her to remain like that until I have my tea. Besides, Kayla had been nice enough to have her bound on a bed.

“With or without milk?” Kayla asked, once we arrived in the kitchen.

“Without milk, please.”

Kayla prepared the tea and handed me a cup as we moved to the living room, making ourselves comfortable on the leather couch. I took a sip and glanced at my host, wondering who she was and what she did here.

“What?” Kayla asked, noticing me staring at her.

I blushed and shook my head. “So what do you do? Is this your home?”

“I am a realtor. I live in Lincoln and my father owns this cabin. We used to come here often back when I was a kid. I rarely come here now, unless I want to go on a long bike ride and spend my weekend alone. This place is very peaceful and helps me clear my mind.”

“It sure is peaceful. This is a very nice place.” I agreed.

“Thank you. Now tell me about Pooja and yourself. You guys have a more interesting story.” Kayla asked, sipping on her tea.

I grinned and told her about how I had met Pooja on my flight to Chicago. I imagined myself back on the plane with the bronze skinned beauty sitting next to me. I was very lucky to have met her. Bringing myself back to reality, I told Kayla about how she had seen me reading some stories and how her luggage had been lost, which gave us an opportunity to travel together. Kayla was fascinated with the details and I was also pretty open about it. Her face changed a little when I told her about Kelly and our little fun when Pooja had been tied up. I could sense she was judging me, but I kind of deserved it, I guess.

“You are a lucky man, James. She is a very nice girl.” Kayla said, with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

“Let me guess. You fell for her gorgeous face and pretty smile?” I grinned.

Kayla blushed. “I guess that makes the two of us.”

I nodded. “I am not sure what she thinks of me though. I think I messed it up while Kelly was around.”

“You sure did. But I think she likes you too. She is still traveling with you.” Kayla said.

I smiled. “Thanks, Kayla.”

There were then several seconds of silence as we both finished our tea.

“So, Lotus tie? You are a very good rigger.” I broke the silence, curious to know more about the bondage background.

Kayla laughed.

“An ex-girlfriend of mine introduced me to it during college. I was hooked on it since then and explored a lot more on the internet and with other partners. I wasn’t sure if Pooja would be comfortable with such tight bondage, but she assured me that she would be able to manage it.” Kayla explained, with a grin.

“She doesn’t admit it a lot, but Pooja enjoys being bound and gagged.” I chuckled.

“I could sense that. She is very flexible too!”

“Yup. It is always fun putting her in stringent ties.” I agreed.

“That’s a nice and tight tape gag. I assume you have stuffed her mouth, based on her muffled sounds.” I asked, curiously.

“Gagging her was the first thing I did, before she could change her mind.” Kayla laughed. “And you are right. I stuffed her mouth with a dish cloth from the kitchen. It filled her mouth perfectly. The black tape from the tools box came in handy to secure the stuffing. The red ropes are from our camping tools, when dad and I used to come here and camp outside when I was a kid.”

I smiled as it all made sense now. My mind drifted momentarily to Pooja, imagining her writing against the red ropes she was bound in, whimpering into her tight gag.

“Let me go untie her now. I think she has been bound enough in that tight position.” Kayla interrupted my thoughts.

“Yeah… right. I will refill our cups.” I said and picked up our empty tea cups and went into the kitchen, while Kayla headed upstairs.

I heated the tea pot and looked out the kitchen window, the woods were quiet and beautiful. The lush green of the wilderness was beautiful at this time of the year. Once the pot was boiling, I poured the tea into our cups and carried it back to the living room. I made myself comfortable back on the couch, when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It wasn’t quite what I had expected to see. Kayla was walking back downstairs with her hands behind her back, followed by a free Pooja, who was close behind her. Pooja held Kayla’s arm with one hand and made her walk down the stairs, while holding the bunch of red ropes in her other hand.

“What the…” I said, shocked. I could notice a red rope holding Kayla’s hands behind her back.

“I have been captured.” Kayla grinned as she was made to stand before me by Pooja.

“Hush woman. James, teach me how to tie her up.” Pooja said, looking at me with purpose in her eyes.
My ongoing stories:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Another great chapter [mention]charliesmith[/mention] ! Especially I liked the intro and the way Pooja turned the tables at the end! I wonder what she in mind for Kayla!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It seems to me that Kayla is being very cooperative with Pooja, giving Pooja the opportunity to learn the other side of the ropes. No doubt she will learn very well.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

what a great chapter. this line: [“I have been captured.” Kayla grinned as she was made to stand before me by Pooja.] leads me to believe that getting tied up was Kayla's idea because of [Her face changed a little when I told her about Kelly]
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Awesome Chapter Interesting Plot Twist
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

[mention]charliesmith[/mention], this tale just keeps getting better! I must admit that, for a moment there, I thought it was taking a darker turn. But I like it that you are keeping it light-hearted plus with a few nice little twists along the way.

Please keept it up! I can't wait for the next part!
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

I had more than a half dozen ideas of where this story might be headed after your last cliffhanger. This was not one of them. And this was better than any of the ones I had in my head. I really like the avenues for exploration that this allows your characters. I like how unapologetically earnest and adventurous Pooja is and I love that she's interested in learning and experiencing all that she can. This chapter was a lot of fun. It's always an exciting day when I see a new chapter of Roadtrip of Dreams.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Good thing Pooja is...erm, flexible. She's certainly adventurous, and I'm curious to see what James chooses to teach her. This next chapter could go in a number of directions.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Another fantastic chapter! I wonder if James will ever find himself on the receiving ends of ropes by Pooja as a bit of turnaround
maelfe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maelfe »

What a nice twist :D
KCMand
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KCMand »

Hoping to get an update to this awesome story. Excellent writing.
Takitaki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Takitaki »

Hopefully we get update soon, can't wait for this adventure to continue
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic