The Bondagettes of Pod F (F+/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Bondagettes of Pod F (F+/F+)

Post by AlexUSA3 »

This story picks up where The Bondage Model ended. No prior knowledge of the characters is needed to appreciate this story. All the details concerning the girls that define them will be explored in this sequel to the original. What’s really new here though from the original?

Well, Ashley Calland, for one, fresh out of the slammer, is now entering the picture as a friend and future colleague since the orphaned teenager now resides with two of her former podmates. We now get to watch Ashley get transitioned to bondage although her adulthood comes three months after the end of the original story.

Hannah now sees reality more clearly. This means renewed and stronger friendships with those who pursued her happiness throughout the original tale. Now, a more meaningful relationship with Michela can be explored, and her friendships with the Cool Girls’ Club girls can hopefully take off. Don’t forget about her friends from the TUG Sorority!

Kylie has her own story that will slowly be revealed over the course of this story. Despite being the least discussed girl in the original tale, she has her own story that will be revealed over the next few months of the character’s lives.

Mary-Ann and Kendra have a deep and meaningful friendship that deserves much attention. The “odd couple” is living together as roommates in a platonic context, and they have their quarrels as any roommates will have. How they overcome their differences and flaws will be explored over the course of the summer, especially with them now having Ashley as the third cog in the wheel!

Don’t forget about the Cool Girls’ Club with Casey, Jenny, and Nichole! There are still two girls in the Club with whom Hannah has to reconcile, and this difficult forgiveness will feature over the earlier chapters of this tale, during May and June of 2015. The CGC will reveal itself to be a new home to all of Pod F over the course of the summer. Tied After Class productions is also still the source of much joy for the Bondagettes of Pod F, who will make a heart-warming friendship through the studio that welcomed them during the darkest period of their lives.

Interludes will continue to hearken back to the girl’s past, whether time in prison, before it, or in the period between their respective releases and Pod F’s subsequent reunification in November and December of 2014 that was spurred by Michela, who understood the powers of love. There will be “Newspaper Clippings” that appear in the same manner. Now, as the girls are settled into their new lives, we’ll see what further blessings they bring both to within and without Pod F

And story polls will resume in the same fun manner as before! Realize this story will be posted both on TugStories and on DeviantArt, so poll results might not be as you expect.

Chapter 001: Ashley and Me - Part 1
Friday, May 15, 2015

“Good morning, ladies!” I sat down across from Ashley and Kendra.
“Oh, thank you, Hannah!” Ashley leaned across and kissed me on the cheek.
“Heyyy!” I laughed, “What’s into you?”
“I got the job at Best Buy! We’ll be workmates!” the taller brunette’s eyes sparkled.
“I knew they’d take you! I’ll teach you everything!” I smiled at her.
“I’m gonna get a tattoo,” Kendra deadpanned, “And Ash wants a belly-button piercing.”
“And when am I gonna be a Cool Girl? And get taught about TUGs?”
“Wait, where did these requests come from?!”

Ashley Calland was a bigger girl, about 5’7”, just 17 years old, and had gorgeous brown hair that came to just half-way down her shoulders after a trim paid for by her guardian, matched by lively brown eyes. When you stared too closely at her, you would realize that some tiny part of her was on display, and that part was terrified of life and easily triggered. The young girl was harboring more than this, and she’s clearly under Kendra’s influence which in turn can be considered to be a symptom of the Cool Girls’ Club. She was wearing red athletic shorts, a black tank top, and a red bandana headband. I can’t forget the ‘C’ cups. Why did she want a piercing?

Kendra Kristensen was a little girl, just 5’ flat in her stocking feet, and now 20 years old. She’s got blonde brown hair that goes halfway down her back, beautiful blue-gray eyes, nice ‘C’ cups, bright pink short jean shorts, a purple sleeveless t-shirt, and a bright green kerchief bandana. She is tired after a long battle, but she has most successfully of all of us adjusted to her new life and left the past behind, although she retains the bad memories and sometimes falls into guilt trips.
► Show Spoiler

“I was hoping we’d get them together. They’d be cute!” her accent was the cutest thing.
“Ummmm,” I was hesitant.
“You and me, Hannah! Pleeeeasssseeeee!” she whined like I was her mother.
“Money’s hard to find, girl. I’ll see what I can do with the modeling; if Mary-Ann, Kendra, and I can get the money, you will get it along with me. It’ll be our symbol of sisterhood.”
“What if M.A. and Kendra already found work to get that money when I first asked them?”
“Ashley,” I looked at Kendra, “Why do you want this thing so bad?”
“It’s meaningful. It’s going to have lots of meaning,” her voice trembled.
“Talk to me,” I changed to that sisterly tone that made her adore me more than anyone else.

Ashley shook her head and looked down and sipped on her coffee. She leaned back in the chair and looked into my eyes, and then she slumped down. She sighed and winced in pain a little bit, as if this was a trigger topic. She’d already been triggered four times in the week since she got out of juvie, just the Friday before this.

I got out of my chair and walked over to the 17 year-old. She stood up and held her coffee while looking down at me. I held my arms out for a hug. We hadn’t eaten our donuts, but she grabbed the bag and stormed out of the Dunkin Donuts without a word. I turned to Kendra who smiled and shrugged and motioned for me to follow her. Apparently, she already knew what was going on here.

I saw that Ashley had helped herself to taking a seat in my car ahead of her first day of working with me at Best Buy. I opened my door and took a seat next to her. She was staring in horrified silence and hyperventilating. She’d been triggered. I held out my hand to her, and she grabbed it tightly in her hands. Her tween and high school years were gone, taken from her by a judge with a political ax to grind. I let her stare as long as she needed, and Kendra sat on the bench near my car and waited. Soon, she calmed down enough to talk.

“Hannah, a pearl and three emeralds. I know. It’s a pricey stupid thing to want…”

► Show Spoiler

The pearl represented June, the month in which the judge sentenced her to 6 years in prison for killing the abuser who had, seconds before, murdered her parents and meant to kill her too. One emerald would stand for that day, the shackles that bound her. A bigger one to represent her release. The biggest one to represent that her parents were gone forever.

“Ashley, I will do everything I can to ensure you get that, and I will even get you a ring with you and your parent’s birthstones someday.”
“Hannah! I can’t believe anyone loves me anymore, let alone you.”
“I promised,” I said with confidence, “That I will find your grandparents as well. We will.”
“May we go to work?” her accent was still present but slight now.
“Just one thing. Wait here, honey,” I said to her and got out of the car.
“Do you understand now?” Kendra asks me.
“Kendra, would you set me up with Nabber Cellar and Tommy Trusser, please?”
“You got it,” we bumped fists, “You good to go? Bring her home to spend the afternoon with you and teach her about bondage?”
“Yeah, I’ve got it. I thought I’d be a big sister; instead I’m the teen mom to a teen.”

I sat down in the car with the girl wearing the red bandana. As we drove away, she touched my blonde hair with an almost religious solemnity. She’s exploring the world in ways she couldn’t in juvie. All those years where girls have sleepovers, makeup experiments, proms, laughter, and hissyfits were spent in cold formality as a juvenile inmate. She’s a powder keg, ready to go off at a moment’s notice.

“Ash, you’ve never really talked much… What happened? What did he do to you?”
“Please don’t make me go there,” she clammed up once again, “What I’ve said is enough.”
“You have to open up to somebody. You’re pent up with anger.”
“But not today. Don’t make me talk,” she started hyperventilating, “Hannah, don’t.”
“Not today,” I surrendered, “Whenever you’re ready.”
“If,” she squeezed my hand tightly, “I’m ever ready.”

We go to Best Buy, where I get to fit her with her own uniform while she giggles. She doesn’t know how to react to the world around her, and her reactions are a bit inappropriate for a given moment. I’ve been here now for 11+ months and been one of their most established workers. I have the liberty to train the new girl given the circumstances. She looks like a trophy model in the Best Buy uniform, and I train the young girl on how to run a cash register. She absorbs my every word, and I don’t realize this is the beginning of a career for her working here. My clout is such that I get my boss to agree to schedule her to work exclusively at the same times as me.

Then, at 2PM, we walked in the door at the Palmeri residence. There, I find Michela standing in the hall by herself, having quiet time in the pod. The big wavy-haired brunette looks forlorn in her silence. A black knee skirt, a white long-sleeve t-shirt with a V neck, and a white bandana headband are on my girlfriend. Her hands are behind her back, right hand clasping the left wrist. I stand between her and the wall.

My platinum blonde hair is strangely lovely to her and Ashley. I’m 5’4”, so a little bit shorter than Ashley and much shorter than the 5’9” Michela. Both quietly admire me in my Best Buy uniform, now accompanied by the black bandana headband I had to take off at work. Michela mindlessly embraced me and kissed me.

“Hey, Michela, how’d you like to get tied up? Hmm?” I reached into her shirt to grab her left tit.
“In front of me?!” Ashley asked me with fearful disgust, “Hannah, I’m not into you like that. If I have to be around that, then take me home.”
“I’m just seducing Michela,” I frowned, “I’ll cool it in front of you. Let’s tie you up.”
“It’s working, too!” my girlfriend smiled at me, “Get back into your regular clothes!”
“Oh!” the girl in red sprang to life again, “Yes! I’m getting tied up!”
“Someone’s eager! I think Hannah has an admirer.”

I went upstairs to the room where Michela and I shared a bed in our unofficial but quite serious sexual relationship. I kept my black pants but exchanged my blue uniform polo for a pink t-shirt. I was ready not only to put Ashley into her first bondage but also to work her towards becoming a Cool Girl like me, Kendra, and Michela!

I wrapped the clothesline to tie Ashley's crossed wrists behind her back, and then I did the same to Michela. I was not testing Ashley’s elbows yet. Waist ropes. Harnesses with ropes above and below the tits, through the armpits, and a V between the tits. Upper thighs, lower thighs, ankles, and knees. I did not spare anything.

“How do you feel, Ash?” I asked her, “Is it good?”
“Like you’ve wrapped me in an inescapable hug!” her eyes sparkled.
“It's fun and relaxing,” Michela smiled.
“Why don't you try to escape?” I asked them, “If you get out in 15 minutes, I won't gag you.”
“Deal! C’mon, Ashley, let's do this!”
“Who is that?” Luisa entered the room, “Hannah, you naughty!”
“Ashley, meet Luisa, Michela’s sister. Luisa, meet Ashley, graduate of Pod F.”
“Sorry to interrupt. I’ll talk to you later, Hannah,” Luisa turned to leave.
“I like her smile,” Ashley took a deep breath, “I’ve never had a friend in America.”
“Say what?” Luisa opened the door again, “How long have you been here?”
“Uhhhh… since 2006? No, 2007, January 2007.”
“I’m sorry.”

Luisa sat on the futon next to me and watched the girl squirming in the ropes. Just a week ago, as happens with most girls who get a multiyear stretch in juvie, Ashley went clothes shopping with Mary-Ann, Michela, and me. Fortunately, she's about the same height as Mary-Ann and borrowed from her fellow French girl in the interim.

We never addressed this in the original story because it wasn’t important, but Michela taught her younger sister about TUGs. Luisa knew things that not even Mom Palmeri knew, like where Michela got her money. Michela mostly hoarded the money without saying anything, but Luisa knew the truth about things like only I did. The younger sister looks up to me as a second older sister, and I can see some sort of immediate connection form between Luisa and Ashley.

► Show Spoiler

“Hannah, Mary-Ann and I plan to go to Elko tomorrow. Please come with us!” Ash pleaded.
“Ashley,” I looked deep into her eyes, “Why do you care so much about me?”
“She sees you the way Lou does. She sees the goodness that you never believed you had. Now, the goodness defines you more than the badness,” Michela smiled.
“She’s right. My mom had 9 miscarriages before she had me and another dozen after me.”
“We see in you what Michela sees, only we’re not romantically attracted to you,” Luisa added with a big grin.
“Now, we’ve been talking so long that it’s been 20 minutes. I think it’s time for some rubber ball gags,” Michela moved seductively.
“Are you ready, Ashley?” I looked at the French brunette, “To experience my tough love?”
“May I gag my sister?” Luisa asked me hopefully.

That’s when I realized the instant connection. Ashley and Luisa were two peas in a pod, and that was the beginning of a friendship so special that Ashley would one day be Luisa’s maid of honor and the godmother to Luisa’s first child. No one knew it at the time, but they’d found their own equivalents in life to Mary-Ann and Kendra, me and Michela, or my friends Jenny and Nichole, who will become very important in a couple of chapters.

Luisa got an orange rubber ball and put a black bandana through the holes; I used a blue rubber ball but also used a black bandana. That was Ashley’s first ever gag, and I gently pulled the knot tight until I knew she couldn’t spit the ball out before making the second knot. Luisa, of course, didn’t show any mercy to her big sister, who yelped and laughed at the tightness of the gag.

“Mmmm!” Ashley sat up against the bed next to Michela and looked scared for a photo.
“She really is playing it up!” Luisa laughed at the face Ashley made.
“She sure is! Ashley, I have a feeling there is a spare bedroom with your name on it!”
“Awwww… mmm?” Michela tried to grab my eyes.
“Now, Michela,” I chided her, “We’ll be big girls tonight, OK?”
“You’re half a foot shorter but sure wear the pants in your romance,” Luisa giggled.
“Oh, let’s be honest, Michela doesn’t wear pants enough,” I quipped.
“She’s a skirt and head covering girl,” Luisa laughed at my comment.
“I don’t know if it’s head covering, Cool Girl, a symbol of her juvie privileges, or all three.”
“Mmmmmm,” Michela rolled her eyes, laughed, and drooled to reveal a mix of them all.

Ashley not only got introduced to TUGs that day but also, as I stated, started what would be the greatest friendship she has to this day with Luisa Palmeri. Ashley might have been 2 years older than Luisa, but Luisa had the careful wisdom of someone 10 years her elder. That proved to be a big help to all three of us older girls over the years.

Over time, Ashley is going to be introduced to bondage games of increasing intensity, but we did not permit her to participate in anything adult until, well, she was an adult! August would arrive in a blink anyway, right? We didn’t know that she would forever cherish such innocent TUGs as her favorite and also become Mary-Ann’s right-hand girl in exploring the rougher side of things.

That youngster in the shorts and bandana is going to go places in the next few weeks, though, as you’re about to see. First, we’ll take a diversion to tomorrow with me fulfilling that promise to visit Elko with Ashley and Mary-Ann, and that is followed by a shocking development in the life of one of the Cool Girls.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

Where are Ashley, Hannah, and Mary-Ann going to get lunch tomorrow?

(A) Teddy’s All-Day Breakfast: It’s Mary-Ann’s favorite
(B) Olive Garden: Celebrate Ashley by introducing her to something new
(C) Chick-Fil-A: Nothing like three Roman Catholic girls eating “The Lord’s Chicken”!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine Entry! It set the Stage nicely. I vote for B :)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

This is all quite interesting stuff, plenty going on. And I've always liked the timing angle. As in if 'if you aren't free in X minutes then I get to do Y to you.'

I'm going C, everyone tucking into chicken just brings up a good image, for me.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

RopeBunny wrote: 1 day ago This is all quite interesting stuff, plenty going on. And I've always liked the timing angle. As in if 'if you aren't free in X minutes then I get to do Y to you.'

I'm going C, everyone tucking into chicken just brings up a good image, for me.
These characters do carry from the previous story, which shows their development into the characters you see at the beginning of this present tale. I also understand that not everyone is up to tackling a nearly 600 minute read. :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic