The Ex (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Ex (F/F)

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Hey again everyone!!! I am back (: I have another story that is unique to my typical writings, both in topic and style. Please let me know any and all feedback! I look forward to hearing from you all 😘😈

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

John had had enough. It was bad enough that his marriage had fallen apart. Now, his ex wife was trying to take everything from him.

As he sat at his desk in his now almost empty house, he rubbed his head with his hands in frustration. She had to pay, but what could he do?

Letting out a long sigh, he decided on a walk. Throwing on his jacket, he walked out into the brisk, night air of his coastal town. After walking for a few minutes, he passed by a dark house on the corner.

Suddenly, a dark figure darted out of the house and ran directly into him. Getting his bearings, he looked up to see a younger lady, dressed all in black to include dark eyeliner. She was holding what appeared to be a small lockbox.

Putting two and two together, he realized that she had just robbed the place. She was wearing black leggings, black Nike sneakers, a black long sleeve top with her long brunette hair with blonde highlights pulled under a black beanie.

She scrambled to get up and take off, but he grabbed her arm. “Hey! What are you doing in there!?”

She pulled away quickly, “what’s it to you? Just mind your business.” She turned to briskly walk away.

“Hey.” He called after her. “Aren’t you that cat lady that lives down on Autumn Street?”

She stopped dead in her tracks.

“We are neighbors. So why don’t you come back over here and have a conversation.”

She turned slowly and glared at him.

Suddenly, an idea began to form. “Walk with me? And take off that ridiculous beanie.”

Grudgingly, she complied and they proceed to walk back towards his street.

“Why are you resorting to robbing houses? I thought you had a really good office job?” John asked after a moment.

She kept her dark brown eyes forward. “Why do you care? Aren’t you going to call the police?”

“I might if you keep refusing to answer my questions.” He replied, fully knowing that he had no intention of calling the police. No one more than he could relate to someone being down on their luck right now.

“Times are hard.” She sighed. “I myself am doing fine, but the animal shelters are struggling. All this inflation has caused people to not want to adopt or keep their animals. I can’t stand by and watch.”

John thought on this for a moment as they stepped in front of their two houses and came to a stop.

“Well…maybe I could help..” he started.

She raised an eyebrow but remained silent, clutching the lock box to her chest.

“As you know,” John began slowly. “Katy and I are getting a divorce..”

He paused, looking at the ground. “She is trying to take everything from me, including my finances. We have a stash of 10k that is looking like it will be awarded to her. I’d rather it go to you if you’d be willing to help me get revenge…”

It seemed like hours before she responded as she looked down at her shoes, nervously rubbing them against her leg.

Finally, she spoke. “Come inside. Let’s talk.”
Last edited by chelseykittyc@t 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

This is Awesome and Great Start! I'm liking where this is going. And hope both can be helpful to each other
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What a wonderful start, [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention]. Please do continue.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago This is Awesome and Great Start! I'm liking where this is going. And hope both can be helpful to each other
Thank you (:
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago What a wonderful start, @chelseykittyc@t. Please do continue.
As you commmand 🫡
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part two is hereeee(: let me know what you think!

John sat rather stiffly on the large, brown couch in his neighbor, Chelsey’s, living room. She walked back in, beanie off and now barefoot and handed him a warm cup of coffee.

“Thanks…” he mumbled, glancing at her feet as she sat cross legged on a padded chair across from him.

If she noticed, she didn’t acknowledge it. A few cats lounged about, undisturbed by the visitor in their living room.

“So…” she started slowly. “What do you want me to do?”

Taking a sip of his coffee, he paused before responding. “I want to get back at her…she’s taken everything from me.”

“Everything except the 10k?” She said coolly as she arched her dark eyebrows.

“Yes. I have that in my house currently…” he paused, wondering if he should have told her that as he glanced at the lockbox by the door. “I’ll pay you everything just so she won’t get it.”

She pondered this for a second, brushing a long strand of her hair back behind her ear.
“What would you like me to do?”

“I don’t want to hurt her…too much. I’d rather her just suffer and squirm a bit.” John replied, setting down his coffee mug on the table in front of him having nervously drank all of it.

“I can do that. Perhaps while you watch over FaceTime. You can screen record the call for your own records and perhaps the black mail will keep her away from you.” Chelsey said as she set her own mug down as well, stretching out her legs and crossing them on the coffee table.

“Ummm…” John stuttered as his eyes locked onto her soft, tan soles. “Yes…that would be perfect…”

“I’ll need the cash in advance. I’ll also need her current location to save me the trouble.”

John nodded, eyes still on her feet. “Of course. She’s in the last condo on the left side of Windbreaker road, right on the beach.”

Chelsey scrunched her toes. “I’m guess that a lot of this torment should involve her feet?”

John’s face flushed red as he looked away finally. “Ummm…yeah I mean I guess that would be…yeah.”

Chelsey chuckled softly but didn’t smile. “It’s fine. I understand. It will be done tomorrow night. Clear your schedule and find a secure place to be waiting by the phone. Leave the money on my back porch by tomorrow morning or the deal is off.”

“Will do…” John said softly as he stood and was shown the door by Chelsey. His hands quivered with a mixture of fear and excitement. “I can’t believe that just happened..” he muttered as he walked off into the cool, misty air. . .
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Although short, [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention], you have the tension ratcheted high. Well done.
Spy Task Force Completed
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Although short, @chelseykittyc@t, you have the tension ratcheted high. Well done.
I keep it short on purpose 😂 it’s already completed. I like to build suspense and garner interest. The more comments I get, the faster I post the next part.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

>The more comments I get, the faster I post the next part.

Works for me!
Spy Task Force Completed
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent scene setting [mention]chelseykittycat[/mention]

Is John's ex wife called Julie by any chance? :D
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

chelseykittyc@t wrote: 1 year ago
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago This is Awesome and Great Start! I'm liking where this is going. And hope both can be helpful to each other
Thank you (:
You're welcome Dear (:
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

This is Awesome and Great Start to the exciting finish!!! Can't wait!!!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Excellent scene setting @chelseykittycat

Is John's ex wife called Julie by any chance? :D
No it’s not but you can be my ex anytime (;
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago This is Awesome and Great Start to the exciting finish!!! Can't wait!!!
Anything for you 😘
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part threeeee 😅 if you read it, please comment! I’m fueled to write by both praise and criticism so please let me know how you really feel and if there is anything I should change. Thanksssss

Part 3

Later that night, John found himself at his desk, surprisingly very nervous. All these thoughts of her taking the money and running or turning him in we’re running through his head. He checked his watch for the 40th time that evening. His phone was set right before him on the desk, propped up and ready. And so he waited…

Chelsey pulled her car up into the sandy parking lot a few blocks from the address. Her 5’6” frame slipped deftly out of the car as her Nike sneakers crunched against the sand below her feet. She was wearing red and black high top Nike sneakers, white Nike crew socks, ripped jean shorts and a black hoodie with a white top underneath.

She walked around behind her car and popped the trunk, grabbing a black duffel bag.

Casually, she started to walk down to the address as her brown eyes darted carefully from house to house.

After a brisk walk in the cool night air, she arrives in front of the home. She can see a light on in the living room.

“Hmmm…” she mumbles as she breaths in the salty ocean breeze.

Taking a last look around the neighborhood, she tosses her bag over the backyard fence and athletically vaults over.

Landing softly, she grabs her bag and heads to the back door, seeing that it is just an unlocked screen door. She sets her bag down and quietly opens it up, removing a roll of silver duct tape and a cat mask.

She pulls that cat mask on and slowly steps inside. She can hear the TV going in the other room. She slowly slips her feet out of her sneakers and starts to approach.

Her white-socked feet made little to no noise against the hard wood floor as she crept up to the living room.

She peaks around the corner to find Katy fast asleep on the couch. She was around 5’6 with an athletic build. She had long dirty blond hair. She was wearing pink shorts, white ankle socks, and a white sleeveless crop top.

Chelsey walks softly over and stands over her. She slowly slides off one of her Nike crew socks off her left foot. Suddenly, Chelsey pounces on her.

She shoves the sock into Katy’s mouth and quickly pulls her wrists behind her. Within seconds, Katy is hog taped on the couch with a sock in her mouth and tape wrapped around her lips and head, keeping the sock in.

“It’s nothing personal..Chelsey says as she returns with her shoes in one hand and her bag in the other. “You just pissed off the wrong person I guess.”

“Mmmmmm mmm mmmphhh mmmphhh!!” Katy moans into her gag, finding that the layers of tape keep her quiet.

“Let’s go ahead and get these off..” Chelsey says as she sits practically on top of Katy and starts to slowly remove her socks. . .
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Looks like things are getting interesting now! Looking forward to the next part.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Loooovvvvveeeee It and This is getting really good
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago Loooovvvvveeeee It and This is getting really good
Lovvvvveeeee you!! Thanks for the feedback (:
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

DTbound wrote: 1 year ago Looks like things are getting interesting now! Looking forward to the next part.
Thank you! (:
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 4 (: love the feedback so far! I tend to go into writers block at times so if you ever have any crazy story ideas, message me!

Part 4

Taking both of the sock in her hand, she sets her phone up on a tripod facing Katy with her other hand. She then leans down and hits the call button.

“Time for the fun to begin.” She mutters as she walks back over and kneels by the couch…

John jumps at the sound of the phone ringing. Hands trembling he places a piece of tape over the camera and presses answer.

“Hello there mystery man…” Chelsey states in a sing song voice. “Your captive is here waiting. I know you wish you could be here to take your own revenge, but alas, I will have to do it for you.”

She pressed the two socks over Katy’s and uses her other hand to grab an electric tooth brush from the bag.

Flipping it on, she starts to run it over Katy’s soft, warm soles.

“MMMMMPHHHAGAGGGH!!!!” Laty squeals into her gag as she wiggles her tape bound body as much as she can. “MMMMOOO!” She begs and pleads to no avail.

Chelsey only increases her efforts while firmly holding the socks over Katy’s nose, forcing her to smell.

John’s heart skips with delight and arousal as he watches this young college age girl torment his ex wife. Well worth 10, he thinks to himself as he leans forwards and clips screen record on his phone.

“Mmmm mmmmphhahahahha mmmphhahhah!!” Katy squeals and moans as she wiggles her athletic body helplessly.

After 15 minutes of this, Chelsey finally stops. She places the socks and the toothbrush into her bag and rummages around for something else.

She manages to find some scissors and goes it work removing everything except for Katy’s black bra and matching panties.

Katy attempts to beg as she also struggles to catch her breath. “Mmm mm mmmm…”

Chelsey stops and grabs her chin firmly. “Stop begging. Any more begging or whimpering from you will only make this worse.” She threatens.

Chelsey then cuts the tape that connects Katy’s ankles to her wrists and forces her to sit up on the couch.

She practically skips, still one foot with a sock on and the other bare, to the kitchen and retrieves a chair.

Placing it in front of Katy, she grabs the tape and Katy’s bound feet, taping them to the top of the chair, right in front of the camera.

John quells a moan as he watches his view fill with her feet. He can see the gleam of sweat on the as the light hits them perfectly.

Chelsey then proceeds to tape Katy’s upper body and legs to the heavy couch cushions, preventing her from moving.

“I figured we will start with a little flame and then move to the electrical stimulation…” Chelsey purrs into the camera before pulling out of her duffel bag a lighter, a candle and a small electrical stimulations tool, typically used for athletes and therapy.

“Now the only question is…what shoe is going over your nose?” . . .
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

OH YES!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice build up :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well done!

<"John’s heart skips with delight and arousal as he watches this young college age girl torment his ex wife. Well worth 10, he thinks to himself as he leans forwards and clips screen record on his phone."

If you are definitely going to lose something wrongly, it is much better to give it away getting revenge. Keep up the good work, please.
Spy Task Force Completed
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Don’t forget the gender tag.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Can’t wait to see what you come up with next. Love the sock gag and sock smelling and looking forward to the shoe
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic