Capture Club (F/M, FM/F, FM/F, M/F, F/M, M/F, MM/FF, F/F...etc.)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This was a great chapter! Another one! This quick back and forth was fantastic to read. And I am looking forward to read the continuation: What Trent will do!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Nice ending to a great chapter! Looking forward to see what Trent has planned for the 5 girls. Would he be dishing out punishments like Elisa and Courtney?
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
S-BabyO
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by S-BabyO »

Great end to the chapter I hope we eventually see what was in Courtney's bag, that just my inner curious cat haha and see Trent say this ... gosh HOT.

"Courtney: I’m not offering anything. You just say, “Courtney, I want to know what you were going to do to me that one Thursday… I’ll allow you to do it now.” "
IDK how the chapter keeps getting better after the whole blindfolded and teased Trent saga when tied up to the bed but they do , its a skill fandango
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

That felt like a fitting conclusion to the chapter, and I think a setback like that is probably a good thing for Courtney (even though it did mean that we missed out on finding out what was in her bag, for now at least). On the other hand, I wonder how much Elisa will be emboldened by her victory, or even if it makes her overconfident. For now though, I'm very much looking forward to seeing how Trent makes the most of his opportunity with the five girls. He obviously has a bit of a thing for Courtney, so I'm interested to see if he plays favourites when all of the girls are under his control.
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Our boy has certainly been put through his paces. In the end, he delivered. Good work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Hello Everybody,

Thank you very much for the comments. I apologize for the delay. The next chapter will begin in a couple of days.
GreyLord wrote: 7 months ago @Fandango, you make Courtney so sizzling hot while leaving Elisa so unappealing. And you leave me, as always, eager for the next installment. Good work.
Thanks you very much. It's nice to hear that people have strong opinions on characters at both ends of the spectrum.
algebrauk wrote: 7 months ago Another storytelling masterclass. The dialogue throughout is just brilliant.

Poor Trent being the K in two girls F/M/K
I appreciate it. You never want to be the K... but sometimes, you're the K.
S-BabyO wrote: 6 months ago Hey, hope all is well - Fandango and everyone who reads this is, an amazing story with even better dialogue which is an achievement in itself and I have taken notes on how to make an engaging loop of potential dialogue for my stories that may come in the future.

Hope this story eventually continues but I completely understand life is probably hectic for you with all the inflation going on around the world.
S-BabyO wrote: 6 months ago I would be interested could u link your DA?
I never want to worry anybody, as I know that there are authors who come and go and leave stories that people enjoy with a conclusion. That's life. We all get busy. And I'm undeniably busy right now. But I plan to keep this story going, though there will probably be some longer gaps coming up. However, I plan to start Chapter 20 on Sunday or Monday. So you shouldn't have to wait too long.

I'll DM you the link to my DA account in a couple minutes. It's not that I don't want people to find it... I just don't know what the etiquette is in regards to promoting another stories page on this page. That being said, I will post most of the Kinktober stories over here in more detail. The rules of Kinktober were that posts had to be less than 2000 words. So descriptions and dialogue got cut and I'd like to add some of it back in before posting. I'll post the first one (called Sleuth World) here starting next week.
algebrauk wrote: 6 months ago Hi @Fandango great to hear Capture Club will return.

Been following your Kinktober series over on DA and it’s brilliant. Look forward to the final few stories as you pull the various threads together.
Thank you very much. I really appreciate your readership and feedback.
Lucky Lottie wrote: 5 months ago OMG it's so good seeing this being updated again! Love the dialogue, perfect form 👌
Thanks, Lottie. It's great to be back. I hope things are going well.
Caesar73 wrote: 5 months ago This was a great chapter! Another one! This quick back and forth was fantastic to read. And I am looking forward to read the continuation: What Trent will do!
Trent's reprisal will come in the next chapter, which will start in a couple of days.
charliesmith wrote: 5 months ago Nice ending to a great chapter! Looking forward to see what Trent has planned for the 5 girls. Would he be dishing out punishments like Elisa and Courtney?
Hello, charliesmith. Trent will most certainly be dishing out punishment for futility in his games. However, he has to obey the rules. Elisa and Courtney received pre-approval with him to break the rules. He has received no such content. So he will be a little hampered in what he's allowed to do. Maybe we'll get to see how creative he can be.
S-BabyO wrote: 5 months ago Great end to the chapter I hope we eventually see what was in Courtney's bag, that just my inner curious cat haha and see Trent say this ... gosh HOT.
In my head, I know what was in the bag. I do plan to bring it up eventually. But I'm well ahead of the present in my writing and it hasn't come out yet. So I wouldn't be too impatient to find out. Because it might be a while.
Rtj65 wrote: 5 months ago That felt like a fitting conclusion to the chapter, and I think a setback like that is probably a good thing for Courtney (even though it did mean that we missed out on finding out what was in her bag, for now at least). On the other hand, I wonder how much Elisa will be emboldened by her victory, or even if it makes her overconfident. For now though, I'm very much looking forward to seeing how Trent makes the most of his opportunity with the five girls. He obviously has a bit of a thing for Courtney, so I'm interested to see if he plays favourites when all of the girls are under his control.
I'll promise you that Elisa has learned a lesson in the last two chapters. It might not be the one that we think we should learn. And she might not have learned it in the way that we think. But she's capable of change. We'll find out what that is in Chapter 21. But before then... Trent does have a date with five girls that we have to get to. Also, I just wanted to let you know that the spell check on this site thinks that you spell "favorites" incorrectly. I just thought you should know. As far as Trent playing favorites... that almost certainly wouldn't be well received. But it would be very on brand for him.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Fandango wrote: 5 months ago I'll promise you that Elisa has learned a lesson in the last two chapters. It might not be the one that we think we should learn. And she might not have learned it in the way that we think. But she's capable of change. We'll find out what that is in Chapter 21. But before then... Trent does have a date with five girls that we have to get to. Also, I just wanted to let you know that the spell check on this site thinks that you spell "favorites" incorrectly. I just thought you should know. As far as Trent playing favorites... that almost certainly wouldn't be well received. But it would be very on brand for him.
That's definitely interesting regarding Elisa, I look forward to seeing how that plays out. As for the spelling, nice try, but I won't be converted that easily; the site actually recognises your spelling of "favourites" as incorrect for me, interestingly. Clearly, the site itself isn't playing favourites when it comes to English dialects.

My stories
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: I haven't entirely decided how I'm slicing this chapter just yet. I want it to flow and not have games cut in awkward places. So I'm not entirely sure how many parts it will be. I think it will be 8. But it could be 7 or 9. I'll mark this section as [1 of 8], but I reserve the right to adjust it later if I merge or separate parts.]

Sophomore Year - Chapter 20: "That Was An Awesome Saxophone Solo, Girl" (FFF/FF, M/FFFFF, MF/FFFF, MFF/FFF, MFFF/FF, MFFFF/F) [Part 1 of 8]

Now that I’d completed my trials, I should have been able to relax and prepare myself to enjoy my reward. Only there was no relaxation over the next 24 hours. The butterflies of anticipation were way too much. Given my high school experiences, I’d always have thought that I’d be significantly more anxious about being helplessly bound than when I was the one doing the binding. But in this particular instance that wasn’t the case. I was getting used to being a captive. Sometimes I enjoyed it. Sometimes I didn’t. Tuesday had not been particularly enjoyable. But Thursday was kind of fun. Sometimes I knew what to expect and sometimes I didn’t. But I felt that the overarching rule of being a captive in this game was that nobody had the inherent right to expect anything of me. Captors could try and coerce behavior out of me. But I could be as bratty and defiant or as obedient and submissive as I wanted. There might be consequences, but if I could handle them... I didn’t owe my captors anything. However, I can't say that the same logic applied when I was the captor. I felt like I did owe my captive something. I might not owe them a good time, but I owed them a memorable time. Why bother tying them up if I’m just going through the motions? So I tried to make my captures special. And I was about to have five captured girls at my mercy. So this had to be pretty fucking special.

So I was certainly nervous on Friday. I went to my classes, but my professors managed to hold only the slightest percentage of my attention. My thoughts were obviously elsewhere. I’d spent the week planning and gathering everything that I would need for the day’s festivities…but my stomach was still churning in anticipation. I second guessed everything. What if they hated it? And not like hated it in that I was tormenting them….what if they thought that my production was just stupid and pointless? I wanted to torment them. But on a separate level, I kind of hoped that some of them might enjoy today. I also noticed that there’s a difference going into a day thinking that you might bind and gag a helpless captive and KNOWING that you will. This was a scheduled event. Things could go wrong, but those things were out of my control. This one was all on Elisa and Courtney. And I just had to make sure that I was ready when the moment came. The moment in question came at 3:42 on Friday. I received a text from Courtney with Elisa copied in that simply said:

Courtney [TEXT]: Operation Olympic Village is Go. Proceed to The Penthouse.

I had no clue where she got the code name from. We hadn’t discussed it. But I clearly knew what she meant. And I guess it was apropos. The three of us knew that games were going to be involved. I grabbed my backpack and a small duffel bag that I had used to accommodate extra binding materials. As well as some light materials that I was going to use for the games. I had some other materials for the games that were already in The Penthouse. Jackie was in on the plan. So she let me store some things under her bed. She also let me store my desk chair and Dale’s desk chair in her room starting the previous evening. Once I had everything, I headed out the door and up to The Penthouse. I reached the door and instinctively tried the handle. It was locked. That was to be expected. There were probably already a couple of bound girls in the room. So the rules dictated that it should be locked. I gave a light knock.

Jackie: Who is it?

Me: It’s Trent.

Four seconds later the door was opened and I walked into her room. The sight before me was a beautiful one. Elisa and Courtney were indeed just putting the finishing touches on thoroughly restraining Erica and Abbie. I could tell from the dress of the two captives that they were not necessarily expecting to be captured. As opposed to two of the three unbound girls. Their wardrobe definitely said that they knew they were going to be tied up. Erica and Abbie were both dressed in T-shirts and tight shorts. Erica’s T-Shirt was a light red while Abbie’s was black. Erica’s shorts were khaki while Abbie’s were denim. But both of them stopped at the upper thigh less than halfway to the knee. They were both definitely going to have rope marks, especially given how tightly they appeared to be tied. Abbie’s red hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail while Erica’s was pushed out of her face using a unisex metal hairband that would keep her hair out of her eyes. A wise call given the day’s planned activities. Elisa and Jackie clearly knew what was up though. They were both wearing T-Shirts and longer pants. Jackie sporting a light blue, loose fitting T-Shirt and a thin khaki pant and Elisa wearing a navy blue T-Shirt and tight jeans. Only Courtney’s outfit was confusing to me. She had on a tight black T-Shirt and short runner’s shorts that were possibly even shorter than Erica’s. She knew she was going to be tied up in this outfit. Was she teasing me? If she was, it was working!

I examined the state that the two bound girls found themselves in. Courtney was working on Erica and while Elisa had just finished with Abbie. Both were tied similarly, though Abbie looked a little more pained than Erica. I knew firsthand from the week’s events that both of these girls knew how to restrain a captive well, but Elisa always seemed to know how to really make you uncomfortable. Courtney wasn’t going to let you get away, but your discomfort wasn’t her priority. Abbie also happened to already be gagged whereas Erica was not. This made sense. Elisa was big on gagging her captives early. And Abbie appeared to be on the receiving end of a very effective one. Her lower face was absolutely plastered with duct tape, though I noticed that it was not wrapped around her head per Elisa’s usual modus operandi. However, I could see that her cheeks were significantly bulging. I could even see a little bump between her parted lips. This let me know that there was enough cloth in her mouth that couldn’t quite be contained and had started spilling out before Elisa sealed it up with what looked like a substantial amount of duct tape. As soon as I entered, both of their eyes shot directly up to me. For a split second I thought that I saw a glimmer of hope in Abbie’s eyes over her tightly gagged mouth. But it only took a second for both of them to realize that I was not here to help. My salutation made that very clear.

Me: Hello, ladies!

Abbie: Mmmmppphhhhh!!! Mmmmppphhhhhh!!

Erica: Wait! What are you doing here?

Me: I heard that there was a party. I figured I had to come check it out. It’s lovely to see you. You’re looking quite fetching.

Erica: I’d hoped this was going to be girls only. But I guess not. Why the hell did you just let him in here?

Elisa: He’s here to have some fun with you. So I’d be nice to him if I were you.

Erica looked shocked.

Erica: You’re working WITH him? Against me? Your beloved roommate?

Elisa: I’m afraid it’s far worse than that, my dear. I’m working FOR him.

Erica: What? Good God. Why?

Elisa: He cut a deal. Courtney and I offered you the same deal, but you spurned us. You’ve got to learn how to negotiate, friend.

Erica: An offer? What offer? Wait…you mean to let you both tie me up and torture me with various things for three hours each. Yeah…no Thanks.

Elisa: Well, HE said "Yes Thanks".

Erica: What kind of psycho masochist would agree to that?

Me: You’re looking at him.

Erica: I hope it’ll be worth it. Get the most of me while you can because you’ll need it when the six hours of torment hits you.

Me: I’ve already eaten my vegetables. It was rough. But nothing I couldn’t handle. This is the dessert course.

Erica: So I’m a fucking bargaining chip. You sold me out to him? Me and Abbie?

Me: No. They sold out ALL FIVE OF YOU. They’ll be joining you shortly.

Erica: You’re kidding me. That’s why Courtney switched her off day. I should have known something was up. I didn’t even try and defend myself today because I thought it was still her off day. I forgot all about that stupid e-mail that was sent----ahhhhhhhh, that’s tight enough!

Courtney had just pulled Erica’s ankles back into a fairly tight hogtie and was about to knot it off.

Erica: Can I get a little more slack? Please. Does the bargaining chip have any bargaining power.

Courtney: That’s up to him.

Me: You’re in luck, Erica. No hogtie at all. Courtney, you can undo the hogtie rope.

Erica: Thanks.

Abbie: Mmmmppphhhhh Hhhmmpppphhhhrrrmmppppphhhhmmmmmm???

I looked over at Abbie and she was probably wondering if she would get similar treatment. She was already tightly hogtied.

Me: Yes, darling. You’re going to be let out of your hogtie also. It won’t be needed.

Erica: OK. Well, at least things are already getting a little better.

Me: Don’t thank me yet. We are going to gag you. Times a wasting and I don’t have time to field any more questions.

Elisa: We were just waiting for you to see how you wanted her gagged.

Me: I notice that Abbie here is gagged already though. Are you being mean to her again?

Elisa: What? No. Perish the thought. Abbie’s only gagged because she was getting a little too mouthy with me.

She lay down on her stomach next to the tightly hogtied and gagged girl and gave Abbie a little pat on the cheek while Abbie glared at her and grunted.

Elisa: I would have waited for you but you know how anxious I get about being in captivity and she was stressing me out. So I had to shut her insipid little mouth up. But don’t worry. I was quite kind. The rag inside her mouth is exceedingly fresh. If she’s tasting anything on it, it’s lavender detergent.

Elisa poked at the little bump where Abbie’s lips were.

Elisa: Can you taste the freshness, darling?

Abbie: Mmmppppphhhrrrmmpppppphhhhhh!!!!!

Elisa: I might have used too much packing though. I always forget how small her little mouth is. Dentists hate her. But I didn’t wrap the tape around her head just in case you wanted something different. Should I change it?

Me: No. It’s fine.

Abbie: Mmmmppppphhhhhh mmmpppphhhhhh mmmppphhhhhh!!!!

Abbie started mewling at me and giving me puppy dog eyes in hopes of getting a less stringent gag since clearly I was the one in charge.

Me: But you can remove the hogtie.

Courtney: Already on it.

Courtney had moved over to Abbie and started releasing the hogtie rope.

Elisa: So how would you like Erica gagged?

Erica: Not at all works for me, if you're taking requests.

Me: I guess that’s going to be up to you, Elisa. Just know that I’m going to gag you how I want. And Erica is going to be your competition. So in the spirit of trying to win some of these games…you might want to make sure that she doesn’t have whatever advantages might come with being able to be vocal.

Elisa: I see, then I’m sorry for this, Erica.

Erica: Elisa. Have some mercy.

Elisa: Sorry. Not today.

Elisa picked up what looked to be a small hand towel and stuffed it into Erica’s mouth. The girl gave an aggrieved grunt as the cloth was pushed back into her mouth and shoved into the corners of her cheeks by Elisa’s prodding fingers. My guess is that much like I had a cloth that fit Courtney’s mouth perfectly…Elisa had one for Erica. Because this one came all the way to the brim of her mouth but allowed her to pinch Erica’s lips completely closed. Her cheeks were bulging but her lips were able to touch. Elisa picked up a roll of duct tape and pulled some off the end with a menacing ripping sound. She pressed one end to Erica’s cheek and began to wind the tape tightly around the poor girl’s head. Four, five, six, seven, eight rotations before she finally ripped it off and pressed it back down onto Erica’s cheek. Patting it a couple times for good measure.

Elisa: There. If one of your games is “Who can make the most noise?” I know who won’t be winning that game.

Erica: Nnnnmmppppphhhrrrmmpppphhhh!!

Her protest was angry but extremely muted. Elisa’s statement had been an accurate one.

Elisa: OK. Are you going to tie the three of us up now?

Me: So, I’ve got several games that I want to get to and we’ve got a bit of a time crunch here. Erica and Abbie’s timers have to start now.

Jackie: I’ve got them.

Jackie produced the phones of the two bound girls and started the clocks.

Me: So I was actually hoping that you could assist me. Elisa, as the Sovereign Rope Mistress, who hath so handily defeated Courtney in your tournament... Can you restrain Jackie while I restrain Courtney to save some time? Then, when we’re done. I’ll tie you. That should buy us an extra 15-20 minutes for the festivities.

Elisa grinned as a frown passed over Courtney’s face.

Elisa: Gladly.

Courtney: Hey. “Handily” is a strong word.

Elisa: A strong word. But an accurate one. Sorry, girlie, to the victor goes the spoils.

Courtney: I’d be happy to tie Jackie, Trent.

I decided to rub in the loss a little bit more.

Me: I mean. I don’t want her getting loose. I’d better trust it to the real pro. The winner. But come over here and put your hands behind your back for me.

Courtney: You’re such a dick sometimes.

Courtney came over and stood in front of me with her hands crossed behind her back while Jackie walked over to Elisa and was preparing to allow herself to be bound.

Elisa: Court, for somebody who thinks they’re an expert at things…you’re still not dressed for the occasion. Even though you knew that this was coming. You’re wearing little shorty shorts. You don’t owe him that. You’re going to have rope marks.

Courtney: Rope marks, shmope marks. I’ve got jeans in my bag. You’re the amateur here. You’ve clearly never played games with him while bound before. You’re going to be a sweaty mess. My outfit is significantly more appropriate. I don’t care that the shorts are short. I could be wearing jeans, leggings, shorts, corduroys, whatever…he’s still going to be staring at my ass. But this way I’m not going to be uncomfortable when I work up a sweat. You’ll regret those jeans. It’s going to be a fucking swamp in there.

She moved her right hand around the front of her body to wave her hands in the general area of her crotch.

Courtney: The sweat is going to pool. Abbie, Erica, and I are able to vent.

Jackie: We’re playing games?

Elisa: Yes. It’s Trent. My understanding is that there are going to be games.

I confirmed.

Me: There are going to be games.

Jackie: Then she’s right. Can I change?

Me: Sure. But show some hustle.

Jackie: E, I’m putting on basketball shorts. Do you want some?

Elisa: Yeah. I guess. Now I feel quite sheepish.

Jackie jogged over to her dresser and opened a middle drawer. She pulled out two pairs of athletic shorts. She passed a silver one to Elisa and kept a navy blue one for herself. She then went into the bathroom. I had Courtney pull her hands back behind her again and began to tie them with rope. My plan was to tie all of the girls the same. Or seemingly the same. The two that I tied would get a slight modification on the ankle tie. But it was pretty standard that captives were tied at the ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, and elbows. With chest ties of varying complexity depending upon the captor. There were several other ties that were used. But Erica and Abbie were already currently set up in that regard and that was the plan I had for everybody else.

Jackie emerged from the bathroom a minute or so later now wearing basketball shorts and holding her khakis in her hands. Elisa went in after her as I continued tying Courtney’s wrists together. I was just starting on Courtney’s elbows when Elisa emerged in shorts a minute later.

Elisa: Alright. Well, if one of us gets rope marks…at least we all do. Luckily, we all have something to change into afterwards.

Erica: Nnnmmmppphhhhhh mmmpppphhhhh hhhmmppphhhhhrrrmmpppphhhh!!!

Elisa: Oops. My bad. We’ll find you something.

Elisa picked up a rope from my duffel bag and pulled Jackie gently by the wrist until she was turned around with her back facing Elisa. Elisa then went to work securing her (or, I guess, MY) captive.

Courtney: So what’s your master plan here, Game Master? Do we get to know what we’re in for or is it some big surprise?

Me: I guess I can just start explaining things now. I’ve got no problem starting my monologuing. That way I can conserve time for the games and the tortures. We’re going to be playing some games. There will be prizes and there will be punishments.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Grand start. I had been looking forward to this chapter. It promises to be fun and hot :D
My ongoing stories:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

charliesmith wrote: 4 months ago Grand start. I had been looking forward to this chapter. It promises to be fun and hot :D
Absolutely true! I wonder what Games Trent has in mind :) This will be excellent!
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I am so keen to see how this goes 😁
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 4 months ago I am so keen to see how this goes 😁
Me too, @Lucky Lottie. Me too!
Last edited by GreyLord 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
algebrauk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by algebrauk »

Bravo, @Fandango ! And it's going to be an eight* parter too.

The verbal banter has started already too, even with the gagged girls. Love it.

Get me some popcorn, I'm looking forward to this.

*or seven or nine :D
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Fabulous update - love the combination of captives now - some willing, some unwilling, some reluctant. At least Trent will have a good view of the games!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Great start to the chapter, and straight into the action. I think this might be the first time we've seen all of the girls at the same time? It's going to be fascinating to see how they play off each other. I'm sure that some of them will be more amenable to Trent's games than others, but it's sure to be entertaining no matter what happens.

I think that a lot of the work you've put in to develop these characters and give them distinct personalities, rivalries and friendships is going to make chapters like this all the more enthralling - looking forward to what happens next!

My stories
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 20: "That Was An Awesome Saxophone Solo, Girl" (FFF/FF, M/FFFFF, MF/FFFF, MFF/FFF, MFFF/FF, MFFFF/F) [Part 2 of 8]

Some of the girls looked at me apprehensively. Others looked at me bemusedly.

Courtney: Good luck wrangling us all for the duration. You’ve got your work cut out for you. I don’t think you’re up to the challenge of handling five girls. And it’s pretty arrogant of you to be prepared enough to think that you can. How many five captive games do you have?

Me: I’m glad you asked. I’m a little insulted. But I think that you’ve correctly insulted me. I’m just one man. And an average man at that. I can’t handle five feisty young females. You’re absolutely right. I’m not up to the task. Not for three hours at least.

I tightly cinched her elbows and she let out a little yelp. I reached down and picked up a lengthy rope for her chest and started measuring it out.

Elisa: I’m glad we can agree on that. But what does that mean? Does that mean that you’ll need an assistant to help you torture the other four? I think as the only person who is fully untied that I’m the obvious choice. And I’m volunteering for the job.

Jackie: Actually, only my wrists are tied. I can volun---mmmmmpppppphhhhhh.

Elisa clamped her hand firmly over Jackie’s mouth as she put up a light, playful struggle.

Elisa: Like I said, I’m the only one volunteering. I certainly don’t hear Abbie and Erica volunteering their services.

Abbie and Erica: Mmmmppphhhhh!!!!! Mmmppphhhh!!!!!

The spirited interplay between the five girls was such an incredible turn-on. I loved teasing them. I loved it when they teased me. But I think I loved it most when they teased each other. And I’m sure that AT LEAST Elisa knew this. The rest probably had some idea. But she seemed to constantly prod at them in front of me for my benefit. Or maybe it was just for their annoyance and humiliation. My bet is that it was a combination of both. The lady was a cerebral assassin.

Me: No. I’m afraid I won’t need an assistant. Well…I will. But not to start. You’ll be bound tightly like the rest of them. I will eventually need some assistants to help me with the punishments. But those spots will have to be earned. Courtney is, in fact, correct. I don’t have many five player games. I have but one. Luckily, I also have a four player game, a three player game, and a two player game.

Elisa: This is heading in an interesting direction. I hope it means what I think it means.

Me: You’re a deductive lass. You’re probably there. You’ve gone to all this trouble to get me five tightly bound and gagged females for my enjoyment and you all are only going to be bound and gagged together for twenty to thirty minutes. I know. It might seem like a waste. But it’s not the quantity of time. It’s the quality of time.

Courtney: So. You’re going to let the winner of the five player game go?

Me: Yes. I’m going to let the winner of EVERY game go. Immediately. If that’s not motivation then I don’t know what is. You win a game, you get your freedom. Lickity split.

Courtney: I’m all for it. I’m not going to lie…I was probably going to half ass most of these games. I figured you’d have enough hostages to deal with that the tortures couldn’t be that bad, but now I’m pretty sure that I’m going hard the whole time.

I had started winding her chest harness underneath her armpit and over her shoulder and pushed her head forward as I wound it around to the other side.

Me: We’re going to play a five person game. The rules will be simple and intuitive enough. A winner will be determined. The winner will be released. Before we start, participants will have to promise not to release other competitors before their time of course.

Courtney: Of course.

Me: You promise?

Courtney: I promise.

Elisa: I promise.

Jackie: I promi---mmmpppppphhhh!!

Elisa: I don’t think Jackie agrees. She might untie me. Is she disqualified?

Me: She promises. Abbie. Erica. You know the code. One grunt means you consent. Two grunts means I can go fuck myself. I’ll understand that sentiment, but it won’t do well for your prospects in the competition.

Erica: Mmmmpppphhhh.

Abbie: Mmmpppppphhh.

Me: Sweet. That was easy. So the first winner will be released and will assist me with future games. They will also be free and clear of any torture. Then we’ll play a second game. Four players. One winner. That winner will then be immediately released.

Elisa: I get it. Then the third game starts?

Me: No. Then the first torment session begins. Three captives. Three tormenters. That seems like a proper ratio. The first two victors will have avoided any of the nastiness. The three biggest losers get punished. And then we begin Round 3.

Courtney: Three players. One winner. That winner gets released. Correct?

Me: Correct. And then the four people who are untied will torment the two people that remain tied. Two on one. It’ll get nastier for the losers.

Jackie: Oh boy. Then we get a final game.

Me: Yep. You get the picture. You don’t want to be The Old Maid who loses that game.

Jackie: I guess I’ll just have win from the jump. Avoid all of the nastiness.

Elisa: Good luck. If you’re really lucky, maybe I’ll give you some pointers in the later games. But you’re not beating me.

I finished tying Courtney’s chest harness behind her back. Her arms were now firmly pinned down to her back and her T-Shirt was tightly contoured around her breasts. The girl looked absolutely amazing.

Me: I would also like to mention that any of the games can be played with any number of people. So if you find a game unsavory, and some might be unsavory to you, you can opt out. Nobody is going to force you to play a game that you don’t want to play. But you won’t be winning your freedom that round. So please consider that.

Courtney: Oooooh. That sounds spooky. Unsavory?

Me: Down on the ground for me.

I helped Courtney into a sitting position and moved on to her legs. Elisa had caught up to me and was also sitting Jackie down. She might have done her ropework a couple minutes quicker than me due to the wardrobe change, but I had no doubts about her ropework. The girl wasn’t exactly trustworthy, but she was a professional.

Me: Yes. Unsavory. There might be a club rule or two that gets sidestepped. That’s why all four games will be opt-in.

I began to tie Courtney’s ankles, but unlike Erica and Abbie I tied her ankles crossed. She didn’t appear to notice in the moment as she was still thinking through the rules and the format. But having crossed ankles was definitely going to be a disadvantage in the opening game. I wasn’t going to outright rig these games. But I knew that they weren’t exactly going to be fair. I had favorites that I was eager to play. Captives that I liked to keep under my thumb longer than others. So while I had no interest in making it look like I was screwing Courtney over, I was going to stack the deck against her in a subtle way. The same would go for Elisa. I didn’t need her winning the opening game. If she got two big wins on back to back days, her head might get so big that she’d be impossible to deal with. So I knotted Courtney’s ankles tightly and moved up her legs to her knees. It only took a couple more minutes before I had Courtney’s legs tightly secured. The short shorts may have been practical on her part and not intended to be a treat for me, but I was much obliged that she wore them. Every time my hands brushed her smooth legs I felt a tingle go down my spine. It had been exactly five weeks since I’d met her. And my crush had not subsided one iota. I possibly even found her more enchanting now. I was pulled back into the room by the sound of duct tape being stretched sharply off the roll.

Elisa: OK, Jackie. Time to seal up that mouth of yours.

Me: Wait. No duct tape for Jackie.

Elisa: What?

Me: Use these.

I reached into the bag next to me and pulled out a rag, a handkerchief, and a pliable sheet. I balled them up and tossed them to Elisa.

Elisa: Why? Why does she get the VIP treatment? Because she’s your best buddy?

Me: No. Because she volunteered for this. Sometimes, Elisa, to the compliant go the spoils.

Jackie: Haha. Score one for me.

Elisa: So I’m guessing that I won’t be receiving similar treatment when it comes my time to get gagged?

Me: No. I believe you were the one that said that comfortable gags weren’t for people who were being given a king’s ransom.

Elisa: Touche. Alright, princess, open up.

I watched as Jackie opened her mouth and happily accepted the manageable rag that Elisa passed between her lips and crammed back into her mouth. She then closed her mouth obediently as Elisa began tying a large knot into the middle of the pliable sheet. I fished into my bag and pulled out the special rag that I had saved for Courtney.

Me: Speaking of princesses, I’ve got your old friend the glass slipper, right here.

I waved the familiar piece of cloth in front of Courtney’s face as she gave me a wry smirk.

Courtney (sarcastically): Oh. What a lucky girl l am.

Me: Open.

She did and I pushed the cloth into her mouth. It filled her mouth precisely just like usual and as soon as I had it all the way in she closed her lips down over it. I pulled out two rolls of tape. One white, one black.

Me: Your choice. Do you have a color preference?

Courtney eyed them both and then nodded her head towards the black one in my left hand.

Me: Your wish is my command.

I pulled a little bit of tape off of the roll and pressed it to her cheek. I then began tightly winding the tape around her head, pressing into her protruding cheeks and locking the rag in behind her lips. I encircled her head about six times with the tape before ripping it off and smoothing it down. I turned around to find that Elisa had gagged Jackie effectively with a thick knotted cleave gag. We now had four very well restrained college sophomores.

Me: Alright. Let’s set the timers on these two.

I grabbed Courtney’s phone and set the timer and Elisa did the same for Jackie. By the time I had Elisa tied up, Erica and Abbie would probably be at 30 minutes. But we’d still have time for everything that I wanted to do.

Me: OK. I’m going to get their shoes and socks off. I want you to gag yourself.

Elisa: You’re trusting me to gag my own mouth.

Me: Yes.

Elisa: OK. Hope you like it.

Me: I know you’re going to do a great job. Because if I don’t approve of it upon inspection when I’m done…I’ll be holding eight dirty socks.

Elisa: Don’t you dare.

Me: Fuck around and find out. Do it right the first time.

Elisa: Fine. Meanie.

I unlaced Courtney’s shoes and slid them off of her feet. She was wearing short white no-show ankle socks which I also peeled off and placed inside her sneakers. Then I heard Elisa behind me.

Elisa: Hhmmmpppphhhhh Mmmmppphhhhrrrrmmpppphhhhhh.

She pointed to her mouth which appeared to be substantially stuffed. I think she wanted a gag check. I walked over to her and looked at her mouth. She parted her lips slightly and I poked at the material that was packed inside. It was dense. I prodded her cheek just to make sure that she wasn’t just bracing packing forward with her tongue. She’d done an admirable job.

Me: Good girl. Very nice.

She gave me a smack in the chest with the back of her hand and scowled at me. I simply picked up her roll of duct tape and handed it to her.

Me: Now you wrapped Erica eight times. I want you to do the same to yourself. And if they’re not tight enough…I’m going to add eight of my own over the top. Got it?

Elisa: Mmmmpphhhh Hmmmmppphh.

She grudgingly accepted the tape and started to wind it around her head. While she was doing that I went over and removed Abbie and Erica’s shoes and socks. I placed them neatly to the side. When I was done I flipped Abbie over to a muffled grunt of protest and lifted her off the floor into a standing position.

Me: You want to hop, or do you want to be carried?

Abbie: Mmmpppphhhhh.

Me: Was that a “hop”?

She nodded her head.

Me: OK. Over to your bed. I braced her as she bunny hopped six or seven times until she was at the foot of her bed. I sat her down on the edge and went to go grab Erica. I lifted her onto her feet and she just started hopping towards the bed. She didn’t even need to be asked.

Me: Sit on the opposite corner from Abbie.

I turned to go fetch Courtney. She was not lying on her belly like the other two so I simply walked up behind her and took a hold of her shoulders and lifted. She bent her knees, stabilized herself, and pushed herself up into my arms. I saw that Erica had obeyed my instructions.

Me: Hop or carry?

Courtney: Nnnnmmmpppphhhhh mmmmppphhhh!!!

She looked down at her feet and glared at me. Her ankles were crossed. She could hop but it was going to be significantly harder.

Me: You want to try?

Courtney: Mmmppphhh hhhmmppphhh.

She took off hopping towards the bed. She had to do so gingerly and was able to do so only at about half the speed that Erica had done.

Me: Jackie’s bed, Court.

She turned her head and glared at me as she switched direction and went towards Jackie’s bed. The Penthouse was so big that Abbie and Jackie were the only two members of the club who didn’t need to bunk their beds. They could fit side by side with a couple feet of space between them at one end of the room. Pays to have a great lottery number. Courtney made her way steadily towards Jackie’s bed and sat down. Elisa was with the program by now and simply lifted Jackie off the ground and deposited her on the opposite corner of the bed from Courtney. I examined Elisa’s gag. The tape firmly pressed into her cheeks and there was clearly no reason for additional reinforcement. She’d followed my commands.

Me: Thanks for the help. Now hands behind your back and we can get this show on the road.

Elisa did as I asked and I proceeded to tie her up comparably to all of the other girls. Hands behind, elbows together, a tight chest harness to pin everything together. Followed by lower body bindings at the ankles, knees, and thighs. I crossed her ankles also when I tied them and if she noticed, well she wasn’t in a position to say anything. When I was done with her, I stripped off her shoes and socks, as well as Jackie’s and we were finally ready to begin.

Me: Alright, ladies. We’ve burnt (picking up Abbie’s phone)…27 minutes for some of you. But it’s time for the games to begin.

All of their eyes were watching me intently as I dragged Abbie and Jackie’s desk chairs into the center of the room. I then dragged the two extra desk chairs (Dale’s and mine) that I had brought up the previous evening. I arranged the chairs so that they were all facing outwards from a central point in opposite directions. I had to assume that almost anybody who had made it to the fourth grade knew what game was about to be played.

Me: I said that these games would be intuitive. The first one is called musical chairs. Is there anybody here who doesn’t know how to play?

All of the girls shook their heads.

Me: Excellent. Then we'll start momentarily. But first. A picture. I'm not sure when I'm going to have five girls all thoroughly bound and gagged again. So we might as well immortalize this now.

I pulled out my camera and aimed it at the girls. Erica and Courtney turned away.

Me: Ladies. Present yourselves to the camera like gracious captives or I might have to adjust your consequences.

The two of them begrudgingly turned back towards me and I snapped a few pictures of all five tightly trussed and properly gagged girls staring into my camera. It was a thing of beauty.

Me: Excellent. Now hop on up and I’ll start some music.

Courtney: Mmmmmppphhhh!!!!! Nnnmpppphhhhmmmmm hhhmmpppphhhrrmmppphhhh.

I looked over at Courtney and she was staring angrily at me and lifted her bound feet in my direction. I simply stared at her with a bemused smirk as she waved her cross bound ankles in my direction. Elisa also seemed non-plussed about the situation.

Me: Are you upset because your ankles are crossed and some of the other captives aren’t?

Courtney nodded.

Me: Every girl that I tied had their ankles crossed. You could have hobbled Erica when you had the chance. It’ll be fine. I promise it’ll only be a disadvantage in the first game.

Courtney huffed at me. But she pushed herself up off the bed and gave a few cute little bunny hops towards the chairs. The other girls followed suit until all of them were standing in a circle around the four chairs. I walked over to the Victrola record player that Jackie kept on her dresser and flipped through some of her records. Despite being an allegedly outdated technology, three of the four rooms in Capture Club featured a record player. I owned one, Jackie owned one, and Erica owned one. Jackie and I had roughly the same model and would swap vinyls all the time. Erica’s was really old school and she had a little bit of a different taste in music than we did. Her dad had been in a jazz band growing up and she owned a lot of the old classics as well as several jazz records by lesser known and regional artists. Jackie and I had a lot of popular contemporary music and hits from the 80s, 90s, and 00s. Eventually I settled on the album Animal by Ke$ha. I slipped the vinyl out of the sleeve, placed it on the spindle at the center of the platter, and turned the player on. I then lifted the stylus needle and hovered it over record, which had begun to rotate.

Me: OK, Ladies. When the music starts…start hopping. When the music stops. Find a seat. Whoever is the last chica standing without somewhere to sit… you’re out.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

This was such a fun update with so many interesting elements!
I loved the way Elisa was handgagging and teasing Jackie. It was adorable and sexy. I also liked the idea of the bound and girls playing musical chairs now! Waiting for more!
My ongoing stories:

algebrauk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by algebrauk »

I’ll never look at a game of Musical Chairs the same way again!!

Thanks @Fandango and once again fantastic storytelling, scene setting and dialogue.

I feel if we’d had this chapter earlier we would not really know how each girl would fair, but as you’ve done such a great job with the characterisation over the arc so far, we kind of know the five girls really well.

Bravissimo!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Musical chairs in this context is such a simple, yet brilliant idea for a game. Pitting the girls against each other is sure to be entertaining, and though I'm sure each of them will have a different approach, I have no idea who will come out on top, and who will be the last one still tied up.

I like that Trent is showing a bit of craftiness (outside of his ability to come up with these games, of course) - like using the crossed ankle ties to make things more difficult for Courtney and Elisa, and making the latter gag herself. I'm also curious about the prospect of Trent 'sidestepping' a few of the rules as the game continues. Anyway, superb work as always!

My stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Lovely Idea of Trent :) Loved this chapter! I wonder who will be the first Chica out :)
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 20: "That Was An Awesome Saxophone Solo, Girl" (FFF/FF, M/FFFFF, MF/FFFF, MFF/FFF, MFFF/FF, MFFFF/F) [Part 3 of 8]

The girls stared at me apprehensively. I then dropped the needle and “Your Love Is My Drug” began to play. The girls started hopping. Some more aggressively. Some more cautiously. It was soooo entertaining to watch. Their bodies twitched and flexed as they grunted and jostled around the chairs. Their bouncing of their bodies was a very alluring sight to behold. I let the record go for about 40 seconds and the ladies had done at least two full rotations before I even considered lifting the needle. A couple times they looked over at me as though to say, “Are we playing a game or are you just here to watch us, perv?” Eventually when I noticed that they had kind of folded into a logjam on one side I abruptly lifted the needle off the vinyl. Then the scramble began. The ladies made a break for it. Elisa reacted first and threw herself down into the seat directly in front of her. She was the middle girl in the log jam. Erica and Abbie were behind her and Jackie and Courtney were in front of her. Abbie tried to sit down in the seat furthest from me but Erica gave her a little hip check and sent her hopping off course. Erica muscled her way into the seat as Abbie recovered herself and made a mad hop back towards the chairs. Jackie easily beat the cross-ankled Courtney to the chair closest to me and then Abbie and Courtney both dashed to the final seat. Abbie got their first and threw herself into the chair moments before Courtney plopped down directly on top of the petite girl and started grinding into her as though she would be able to dislodge her from the chair. Abbie gave a distraught squeal as Elisa and Jackie laughed heartily into their gags.

Abbie: Mmmmmmmpppppphhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Me: Sorry, Court. You’re the first one out. Do you need help getting back to the beds?

Courtney looked down at her bare crossed feet and nodded angrily at me.

Me: OK. I’m here to help.

I lifted Courtney off of Abbie and slung her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. This was not what she had in mind. She started bucking wildly and grunting as I pressed my hand into the back of her quad to stabilize her.

Courtney: Nnnnmmmpppphhhh?!!?!? Mmppppphhhhh!!!!!! Mmmmmmmppphhhhhh!!!!! Mmmmppphhhhh!!!!!!

I set her down standing right in front of Jackie’s bed. She looked none too happy with me.

Me: Courtney, you know what’s a really underrated track with Ke$ha on it?

Courtney: Mmmpphhh??

I put my hand on her clavicle and gave her a light push as she toppled back over onto the bed and hit the mattress with an angry grunt.

Courtney: MMmmmmpppphhhh!!!!!

Me: Timber!!!!

The rest of the girls started laughing into their gags. I couldn’t tell if they actually thought it was funny or if they were just humoring me, but I thought it was amusing and that’s all that really mattered here.

Me: Alright, up you go. Round 2 is about to start.

The ladies squirmed their way back up into a standing position and I took the chair that Elisa had sat in and rolled it over by the restroom. I then re-positioned the remaining three chairs into a triangle and returned to the record player.

Me: Ready. And. GO!

I set the needle down again and the song carried on. It was roughly the same spot I’d left off from. The girls hopped around again being careful to slow down when they were within easy range of sitting in a chair and then speeding up when it was clear that they had to fill a gap to get to the next chair. I enjoyed the show for about 25-30 seconds this time before again lifting the needle. Jackie got to a chair first without much issue. Abbie and Elisa then tried to go for the same chair but Abbie darted in and slid in a fraction of a second before Elisa who ended up sitting on top of her. Realizing immediately that she had been bested, Elisa hopped back up and searched frantically. The chair next to her was still open and Erica was almost as out of position as she was, trying to make her way around. Erica hip bumped Elisa again and Elisa wobbled away from the seat but as Erica went to throw herself into the seat Elisa pushed the chair with her bound hands and slid it away. I saw this coming and had edged closer to the action. Erica’s downward momentum was carrying her to the ground as she slid along the chair that Abbie had claimed I darted forward and caught her before she fell. Elisa slickly hopped over to the displaced chair and took her seat.

Me: Sorry, Erica. That was a dirty trick. But a legal one. You’re out.

Erica: Nnnnnmmppppphhhh Hhhmmmpppppphhhhh.

Me: You need help to the bed?

She had seen what I had done to Courtney and shook her head frantically that she did not. I straightened her up and she hopped over to Abbie’s bed and sat on the edge. The other girls pushed themselves back up into a standing position and I removed yet another chair. As I returned to the record player the three remaining girls readied themselves. I dropped the needle slightly further into the vinyl and the middle of “Tik Tok” began to play. The girls hopped frantically around the chairs needing to quickly make sure that they were at one end or the other before the music stopped. Probably thinking that momentum would be key. I stopped the record abruptly right after Ke$ha told me that she kicks ‘em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger. This one was pretty clear cut. Elisa threw herself into a seat right in front of Abbie. Then Abbie executed an impressive 180 degree spin on a hop and tried to double back rather than hopping all the way around but it was too late. Jackie had beaten her to it. She let out a disappointed whine into her gag as she realized that she was eliminated and one step closer to punishment.

Abbie: Mmmmpppphhhh!!

Me: Sorry, girl. You did great. But thems the breaks.

She sadly hopped away towards her bed as I walked over and helped Elisa out of her chair and slid it over by the others. There was only one chair left. It was Elisa vs. Jackie. Winner goes free. Loser goes to Game #2. I stepped back towards the record player.

Me: Alright. Obviously I’m going to have to do this one blind. If I look at you, I could be accused of playing favorites. So I’m going to face the wall while you hop.

The girls seemed to nod that this was fair. I did indeed face the wall without looking at them. However, in my periphery was a mirror that let me see the position of the chair. I was definitely going to covertly rig this final. And I wanted Jackie to win. I also wasn't going to deny myself another minute or so of two attractive women bouncing and hopping around for my amusement. I dropped the needle and Tik Tok began to play again. I looked as though I was staring straight ahead at the wall but I was side eyeing the mirror. I couldn’t see the girls full hopping route but I could see whenever they were passing in front of the chair. I could hear them grunting and groaning as their feet hit the ground and eventually they’d come into view. They were spaced almost directly across from each other so it was difficult to tell who was chasing whom. I let them take three or four laps around the chair and then when I saw Jackie come into view I lifted the needle. It was timed pretty well. Elisa had no shot. She tried to buck the chair but Jackie was already sitting in it. The first game was over and Jackie was the victor. I turned around to see a dejected Elisa sulking and growling. Jackie on the other hand was doing a little shimmy in the chair as best her bonds would allow and was beaming proudly. I surveyed the gallery and it looked like Courtney and Abbie were glad that Abbie had won while Erica looked indifferent to the matter.

Elisa: Hmmmmmpppphhhh mmmmppppphhhhhh mmmpppphhhhhmmmmmmm.

Me: Alright, Jackie. You’re our first winner. That means that you’re free to go. Elisa, it was a good run but why don’t you have a seat over next to Courtney?

Elisa glared at me but hopped on over to the bed while I walked over to Jackie and lifted her up out of the chair. She grinned at me as I reached behind her head and undid the gag that had been tied into her mouth. As I pulled the knot out from between her lips she pushed the rag that was held behind it out with her tongue and it fell to the floor by my shoes. She licked her lips.

Jackie: So that’s it? I’m free? Just like that.

I spun her around and began to untie her wrists…to leave no doubt that she was in fact no longer a prisoner.

Me: Yep. I’m a man of my word. To the victors will go the spoils. I just want everybody to have some fun. I’m having fun. How much fun the five of you have is up to you.

Jackie: What a shame. I was actually really enjoying myself. And it looks like those other four really wanted to be free.

Me: You could have thrown the competition.

Jackie: Bite your tongue, you dog! Jackie Garrett doesn’t throw competitions. I might not need the reward, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to win. I do enjoy having all of these girls know that I’m better than them.

A collection of groans and token protests emanated from the bound gallery of girls who were sitting on the two beds.

Courney: Nnnnmmmpppphhhhhh hhhhmmmppppphhhhhh.

Elisa: Mmmmmppppphhhhhrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm.

I simply continued untying Jackie’s arms until the ropes were all but removed from her upper body and she sat back down on the chair.

Me: Can you get your legs untied while I prep these ladies for the next game?

Jackie: Certainly.

She got to work untying her legs while I went over to the girls and pulled Elisa up from the bed by her shoulders.

Me: Alright, E…on the floor with you.

I slowly helped lower her down onto the floor by the base of the beds, but still facing outwards into the room and Jackie untying herself in the desk chair. I then went and helped Erica rise up into a standing position.

Me: Erica, you’re going to have to hop a little bit. Over to the closet.

Erica: Nnnnnnmmmpppphhhhh!!!! Mmmmppphhhhhrrrrmmmmmm!!!

Me: Relax. You’re not going in the closet. I just want you against that wall. I need to space you girls out a little bit.

Erica did in fact relax a little bit at that statement and cooperated in hopping towards the closet. Erica was not a big fan of hopping because she had the most "bounce" of all of the girls when she did so. And while I tried not to stare at her ample chest as she did…it was difficult. I helped her slide down and positioned her on the floor right in front of the closet door.

Me: You’re next, Abbie.

Abbie gave a few small bounces on the bed to work up momentum and then managed to boost herself into a standing position without assistance.

Me: Wow. Impressive.

Abbie: Mmmmppphhhh mmmmmrrrrmmmm.

Me: Can you get over to the door by the bathroom?

Abbie: Mmmmpppphhhh hhhhhmmmmpppphhhhh.

Abbie never seemed to be in a good mood when she was a captive, but there was something different about her today. I was worried that she might hate today most of all. But she seemed in surprisingly good spirits. There was a little more bounce in her step as she hopped her way to the far side of the room on the other side of Jackie. I met her at the spot and helped her slide down into position on the floor.

Me: And I know that you don’t feel you’re in proper position to hop, Courtney, so I’m fine with chauffeuring you again.

Courtney turned her body to show me that she was flipping me off behind her back. I ignored this as I slung her over my shoulder again to angry muffled protests and grunts.

Courtney: Mmmmmpppphhhhhhh nnnnnmmmmpppphhhhhhrrrmmmmmmm mmmmmppphhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

She bucked and wiggled as I carried her over to the wall by the door and deposited her gently down on the floor. She glared at me with contempt as I gave her a cheeky little wink. The girls were now lying on the dorm room floor in a little circle around Jackie who was finishing untying her ankles. There was some space between them but the room wasn’t that big. In their current bonds they should be able to squirm to one another in 20-30 seconds if they put a little work into it. They weren’t hogtied or restrained in any manner which wouldn’t allow them to roll around.

Me: Alright. This next game is called…Never Have I Ever. Give me some noise if you’ve ever played this game before.

I was greeted by a cacophony of sounds from the still tightly gagged and thoroughly muffled girls and a clearly enunciated answer from the now freed Jackie.

Elisa: Mmmmmppphhhhhmmmmm.

Courtney: Hhhhhmmmmpppphhhmmmmmrrrmmmmmm.

Erica: Mmmmpppphhhh hhhhhmmmppppphhhh mmmmpppphhhhhh.

Abbie: Mmmmmmmmppppphhhhhhhh!!

Jackie: I have!

Me: Great. So we’re all familiar with it. In my bag I have 18 note cards. On each of those note cards is something that one person, and ONLY one person, in this room…has NEVER done. Your objective is to correctly guess which person has never done whatever activity I read out. You’ll identify who you think it is by either poking that person with the bottoms of your feet or the top of your head, whichever you can swing. A correct answer will score you one point. An incorrect answer will score you negative one half point. Not guessing will warrant no penalty. Obviously if the card pertains to you, you are allowed to make an incorrect guess without any penalty to shake suspicion off of yourself. But you will not be able to score any points when YOU are the answer. There are three cards pertaining to each person in the room, myself included. You may try and squirm away from other players. I will stay standing in the center of our little circle. Jackie can do whatever the hell she pleases. The first player to cross the three point threshold will be released. Does everybody understand?

Elisa: Mmmmmppppphhhhh hhhhhhhmmmpppppphhhh.

Courtney: Mmmmmmmppppppphhhhhhhrrrrrrmmmmmpppppphhhhhhh.

Erica: Hhhhhmmmmmmppppphhhhhh??? Mmmmppphhrrrrrrrrmmmpppphhhmmmmmmm mmmmmpppphhhhhh????

Me: I don’t know what you’re saying. I’m sure you’ll figure it out.

Erica simply growled at me, but apparently she had enough of a grasp on the game that she didn’t protest further. I walked over to my backpack and pulled out a collection of notecards. I made a show of shuffling them. But I kept the top one on the top. I wanted to do some of the trickier and more difficult ones early to extend the game…and then depending upon how the game was going... I’d consider making some adjustments to rig the game accordingly. I’m not proud of being a cheat. But I knew which captives I wanted to have to play future games. I wasn’t going to totally railroad them. Everybody would have a CHANCE at winning. Some might just have more of a chance than others. I returned to the center of the circle and addressed my captive audience.

Me: Alright. All of these are based on conversations that you all have had with me. So the only way that a question can be wrong is if one of you is a LIAR. All answers on the cards are final, whether they’re true or not. First card.

I flipped over the top card as the girls waited with bated breath.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a delightful picture you painted here! Imagining the Girls hopping around tied up! Great as always!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Another great update. Loved imagining the sight of the ladies hopping around. I also liked the running gag of Trent carrying Courtney around. Great stuff!
My ongoing stories:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

@Fandango, this might well be one of the most fun chapters you have written. Great work!
Spy Task Force Completed
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

It's pretty funny that Jackie, the person most likely to enjoy losing here, ends up winning the first game. I feel like you painted a picture of a fairly chaotic scene very well; I enjoyed seeing that play out. I'm also enjoying Trent's subtle interference with the games, and I don't blame him at all - Elisa would have been insufferable if she had won right off the bat. The next game sounds just as interesting as well, so I'm looking forward to that.

My stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic