Asking My Best Friend to Tie Me (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ropeladygags
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Asking My Best Friend to Tie Me (F/F)

Post by ropeladygags »

(For those who have had to resort to self tying and long for someone to do the tying for them. Here’s to hoping you build the courage to ask that one person you trust to fulfill this need). ;)

The Pleasure of Being Bound

My moment of confidence had arrived. I sat on the my living room couch, looking in her direction from time to time, building up the courage to ask her to do something for me. It was out of the ordinary. She may find it strange. It could even have an effect on our relationship. It may change how she looks at me, in a negative way.

What she didn’t know was that I was into bondage. It never escalated to anything sexual. I just enjoyed the feeling of the ropes and tape on me. Science described it as deep tissue compression, much like being embraced. Our bodies crave it. So it’s not so weird, is it?

At the moment we were just chilling and binging shows on Netflix. The current show was on more for background noise than anything since neither of us were really paying it any attention. Here goes nothing, I thought.

“Hey, Helen?” I asked.

Here eyes remained glued to the game she was playing on her phone, but she responded,

“Hm?”

I did that thing that I do when I am embarrassed to continue. Smirking, I looked at the floor and then back at her. This caught her attention. She looked at me and smiled.

“What’s up?” She asked.

“This is embarrassing as fuck, but I have a bit of a confession and a favor to ask.”

In her usual fashion, she nodded and shrugged in her non-judgmental way,

“Yeah, sure. What’s up?”

“So, confession first.”

I paused for a moment and watched her continue to play her game. She was good about being patient and letting the nervous introvert figure out what she was going to say.

“The thing is…I like being tied up.”

Helen snickered a bit, but it wasn’t out of jest. It was more out of surprise.

“Wow. Okay.” She put her phone down, “So, is the favor that you want me to tie you up?”

I smirked again and then sheepishly raised my shoulders up like a child asking her mom for a cookie.

“Pwetty pweeze.” I said.

Helen shrugged and laughed again, “Sure, why not? I’ve never tied someone up before, so it may not be to your liking.”

“No worries. I’ll show you.”

With that, I led her to the downstairs storage room. The floor was unfinished and the room was surrounded by several levels of metal shelving against three of the four walls. There were a few folding chairs in the corner and I grabbed one and set it in the middle of the room. She watched me go to one of the shelves and pull out a plastic crate. When I set it on the ground, she saw its contents to be several bundles of rope and a collection of different rolls of tape.

“Wow. You’ve had this done to you before.”

I shook my head, “Well, not exactly. I have tied myself up, but of course I have to make sure it is loose and that I can free myself. I’ve never had someone else tie me up before. I never really felt comfortable meeting up with a random person, for obvious reasons. You are the only person I trust to do this for me and to keep it between us.”

She giggled, “Wow, thanks I guess. So, how you wanna do this?”

The next ten minutes or so consisted of me giving Helen a mini lesson how proper tying and knotting techniques. I went through wrist and ankle bindings and moved into how to secure a chest harness. As usual, she picked it up quickly and was ready to get started.

“Where do you want me to start tying you?” She asked.

“Let’s start with the wrists. Behind my back.” I turned around and crossed my wrists behind me. Soon I felt the rope encircling them and pulling tight.

“Is that too tight?” She asked. I shook my head and she continued. I felt more and more layers adding to the first loop. After the fifth go around, she changed the direction and wound the rope vertically, creating an effective web around my wrists. Making sure to tie the knot out of my reach, she finished it off and I began to test the bindings. I could barely move my wrists or turn my hands around in circles.

“Nicely done. Alright, I’m going to sit in the chair and you can move on to my ankles and legs.”

“Alright.” She responded as I took a seat in the chair.

With four more bundles of rope in hand, she knelt down in front of my feet and went to work. Rope pulled tightly around my ankles as they were pressed against one another. The sensation of the tightness increased with each loop. This band was thick and the strands of the string measured a good five inches from bottom to top.
Helen moved to just below my knees. These ropes were a bit thicker at about 3/4”. She held both ends together folding it in half at a looped crease. Feeding the free ends under my legs, she fed them through the folded loop and pulled until my legs were squeezed together at my knees. This created a double band of rope which added two more strands every time she circled my legs. With only a couple of feet left, she stuffed the ends between my legs and wrapped it vertically around the loops, creating makeshift cuffs. She performed the same task just above my knees before I asked,

“Before you tie my thighs, can you move on to the chest harness? I will stand, because it will make it easier for you.”

Helen got to her feet and backed up a couple of paces. I leaned forward in the chair and stood up straight. I was surprised how much harder it was with my legs now half bound, but was still able to get to my feet.

Helen approached me from behind with an even larger bundle of rope. I saw it come into view from over my head as she pulled it hard against my chest, just above my breasts. She fed the rope under my right arm, around by back, under my left arm and back around the front again. Four more loops later, she moved the same long strands under my breasts, this time looping them over my arms and pining them to the sides of my body. The ropes made an intricate web from there. I saw the strands come over my left shoulder as she stuffed it under the ropes under my breasts and then pulled it back over my other shoulders where she split the ends and used them to tied my elbows together. It felt like my entire upper body was caught in a tight embrace of a serpent.

Helen grabbed yet another rope bundle from the crate and approached me with a mischievous look on her face. She laughed at the concern expression,
“What’s that all about?” I asked.

“Time for the naughty tie?” She asked. I laughed and nodded,

“Bring it on, bitch.” I said.

Once again she walked behind me and I saw her hands come into view. She pulled the rope across my waist and looped the ends through the crease on the other side at the small of my back, just above my bound wrists. Five revolutions of the rope later, she stopped in front of me and tucked it between my front and the loops already tied there. Then came the part that was probably weirder for her than for me. She fed the ends of the rope between my legs, walked behind me again and pulled it through tightly. I felt the rope pull tightly against my nether region as it brushed against my sensitive spot and made a wave of energy surge through me. She pulled the ends around the strands encircling my wrists and tied them off. I tested the tightness by tugging slightly at my hands. Every time I moved them, the rope in between my legs pulled against my sensitive spot.

At this moment I looked down and inspected her handiwork. She had done a very good job of tying me up. So good, in fact, that I was unsure how I was going to sit down without falling on my face. I looked behind me and saw that she had moved the chair a few feet away.

“Hmmmm,” I said and looked at her with a raised eyebrow, “can you help me sit down on the floor and then finish tying my thighs?” I looked around again and then at her, “you did a good job.” We both laughed.

I was able to get down to my knees awkwardly. She helped me into a sitting position. The whole time I had to hold in the fact that the crotch rope was giving me pleasure. Once I was sitting and somewhat comfortable, Helen got to work on finishing with my legs. She used a large bundle this time and, once she was done, I had a good ten bands of rope encircling my thighs and four loops feeding vertically between them.

I started testing out Helen’s work as I pulled every which way on the bindings around me. She had certainly done a very good job of tying me up. One more step remained.

“Nice job, my friend,” I said, “one more part left.”

Helen looked at me slightly confused. She shrugged at me and I glanced in the direction of the crate.

“Get one of the rolls of tape.”

“You want me to gag you too?” She asked, slightly surprised. I scored jokingly,

“Of course. Can’t be a tie up session without it.”

Helen snickered and, walking over to the crate, found a roll of grey vinyl duct tape and approached me. She pulled the end of the roll back a couple of inches. She walked behind me and asked,

“So, just a strip, right?”

I shook my head, “Nope. All the way around at least twice. A single strip is too easy to pull off. Wraparound gags are much more effective. Make sure its tight and smooth over my mouth, please. Just not so tight it will cut off circulation.”

“Okay. Whatever you want,” she responded.

I heard her pull the tape end from the roll, “look up, please.”

I tilted my head and looked at the ceiling. A nice long strand had been started. “Alright, here goes nothing,” she said as she pressed the band of tape hard against my mouth. I felt the sticky side of the tape adhere to my left cheek as she gave me more instructions, “okay, tilt you head back up again.”

I did as she said and felt the band of tape press tight against the back of my head as she wound it around the left side of my face. She pulled the roll tightly to the right, reapplying another strand over my lips above the one that was already there.
“At least twice, you said?”

“Mmmmm hmmmmm,” I said through the gag. To my surprise, she wrapped the tape five more times around my mouth, leaving the bottom half of my face very well secured.
I heard the tape tumbling into the crate followed by Helen saying,

“I have an idea.” I felt her hands grab either side of me and begin pulling me backward.

“Whhhhhhht wmmmmmmmt rrrrrrmmmm ymmmmmmm dmmmmmmg?” I tried to figure out what she as doing speaking into my gag. Before I was putting all of my weight on my tied wrists, she started to turn me onto my side. Before I knew it I was on my stomach, making a lot of gag talk behind the many layers of tape. Helen disappeared from sight and I couldn’t move to follow her.

“If you like being tied up as much as you say, let’s really tie you up, huh?” She said. There was nothing malicious about how she said it, but I was still a bit nervous to find out what she was going to do.
She started fiddling with the ropes wrapped around my ankles. I couldn’t see what exactly she was doing, but the longer it took, the more I started to realize where she was going with this. I felt my legs being bent and my ankles moving toward my hips. Then, I felt the ends of some rope wrapping around my already heavily bound wrists. Puling the rope tightly brought my ankles closer and closer to my wrists, pushing me into an uncomfortable hogtie.

“Nmmmmmph! Nmmmmmmph plmmmmmmmze dmmmmmmmt!” I tried to protest into my gag, but I was answered with this comment,

“What? I thought you liked this.”

I continued to shout into my gag, and she continued to ignore me. Everything continued to escalate from there. In a flash, my sight was robbed from me as she tied a scarf around my eyes and tied it at the back of my head.

“Nmmmmmmmmph!!!!! Stmmmmmmmmmmmmp!!!!! PLMMMMMMMMMMZ!” I screamed. The seven layers of tape effectively muffled my voice.

I stopped struggling for a moment and tried to listen. I could not hear her breathing nor shuffling around me. A few seconds later, I heard her scurry up the stairs. Oh shit. She was leaving me here, tied up and gagged. I started to think about how I was going to get out of here. What Helen didn’t know is that I had a pair of garment shears somewhere in the crate. The hard part was, I had to shuffled my bound and gagged body over to the crate and somehow tip it over.

Hurried footsteps came back down the stairs as I heard her enter.

“Oh good, you didn’t go anywhere,” she said sarcastically with a laugh. I grumbled into my gag. “Well, I had a hunch that if you liked being tied up so much, you probably are fond of something else. Guess what I found in your sock drawer?”

I started to panic as I wiggled and struggled against my bonds. I shouted incessantly into the tape covering my lips as I felt her lean over my back and being to shove something between my legs from behind. The vibrator separated my thighs as I could feel it brushing against my nether region. Then, she pushed it down to the point where I felt the tip almost penetrate me.

“Hmmm, let’s try this setting,”

Suddenly the device came to life and I felt a blissful vibration humming against my thighs and sensitive spot. My entire body shifted as I grunted into the gag and began to breathe heavily through my nose. Helen responded by chuckling, “I guess she likes it. Let’s turn it up to high.”

I was helpless to resist the overwhelming orgasmic feeling that swallowed me. My hips began to thrust forward as if, out of reflex, I was trying to get it away from me. I pulled at the ropes and wiggled in my bonds, but Helen did nothing to help.

“Ill be back in ten minutes to untie you. Have fun.” With that she walked out of the room and left me struggling and thrusting on the floor.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Wow, this was a great read. You seem like a fun person to be friends with.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent story. I like the way your friend picked it up so quickly that you almost think it wasn’t her first time :twisted:

I’m just trying to picture what you’re wearing: skirt, top and tights, jeans and t shirt, jogging shorts and crop top? It makes a big difference when the naughty rope. And vibrator go on!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Loved this and would love to see more!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I do love this very sensual tale. Nice descriptions too!
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

This was great. Hope you continue it in the future.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Interesting and very descriptive. I agree with [mention]JulieG[/mention] that is sure seems like Helen has had some previous experience.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
ropeladygags
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropeladygags »

DioA wrote: 1 year ago Wow, this was a great read. You seem like a fun person to be friends with.
[mention]DioA[/mention]
Aww shucks. Stop it, you. ;) ;) Thank you for your kind words and glad you enjoyed it
Last edited by ropeladygags 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
ropeladygags
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropeladygags »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Interesting and very descriptive. I agree with @JulieG that is sure seems like Helen has had some previous experience.
[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
That Helen is full of surprises. I wonder what she and her BF have been up to…? :lol:
ropeladygags
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropeladygags »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Excellent story. I like the way your friend picked it up so quickly that you almost think it wasn’t her first time :twisted:

I’m just trying to picture what you’re wearing: skirt, top and tights, jeans and t shirt, jogging shorts and crop top? It makes a big difference when the naughty rope. And vibrator go on!
[mention]JulieG[/mention]
I guess I never really thought of it as I am not fond of my appearance. I will leave the wardrobe up to your imagination as the reader. Thanks for the read and the kind words. :D
ropeladygags
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropeladygags »

TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago Loved this and would love to see more!
[mention]TightsBound[/mention]
Thank you for the kind words! Hope to post something new soon.
ropeladygags
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropeladygags »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago I do love this very sensual tale. Nice descriptions too!
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Thank you for the read! Glad you liked it!
ropeladygags
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropeladygags »

Jaaaake wrote: 1 year ago This was great. Hope you continue it in the future.
[mention]Jaaaake[/mention]
Thank you for the read! Glad you liked it. Hopefully something new and equally eccentric will sneak into my mind soon. ;)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Wonderful story, lucky friend.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic