JULIE'S PREDICAMENT (MF/F) - DOUBLE TEAMED - Final 2 chapters posted for April 15, 2023

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

JULIE'S PREDICAMENT (MF/F) - DOUBLE TEAMED - Final 2 chapters posted for April 15, 2023

Post by Switcher1313 »

JULIE’S PREDICAMENT

Chapter 1 – An Unpleasant Surprise

Julie drove down the street thankful that she was but a few minutes from her home. It had been a long day at the office. Working as a newly promoted Team Leader for Product Development at the Online Security Services was taxing as of late. Today had been exhausting, with a series of meetings including an online meeting with a particularly difficult client. She was thankful that she had a long 5-day vacation leave starting tomorrow and she couldn’t wait to get some much-needed R&R.

The lovely young woman was a coppery-haired beauty. Tall and shapely, she had the rare mix of beauty and brains. Her generously curvy body was the stuff of men’s fantasies in the office. Her face was lovely with soft features and attractive lips and eyes. She wore a red blouse and short navy-blue skirt that showed off her nylon-covered legs. She had doffed her blazer and thrown it to the back seat when she left the office.

She turned into the garage as the remote-controlled door rose at the push of a button. As the garage door closed, Julie leaned back in her seat and exhaled slowly, smiling to herself. She retrieved her bag from the other front car seat and entered the house.

The 2-story house was mostly dark except for a light in the living room. She plopped her keys into a tray and set down her bag. She walked into the foyer and was looking forward to reclining on the soft couch when she was suddenly grabbed by a powerful arm. At the same time, a cloth was pressed into her face. Her scream was suppressed and then she detected a sickly sweet odor from the damp cloth. Her struggles grew feebler as the chloroform took effect and she plunged into darkness.

Julie slowly regained consciousness and was surprised when she couldn’t move. Her wrists had been gathered behind her and secured together with what felt like plastic zip ties. Another tie was used to bind her ankles together and her thighs just above the knees. Her mouth was stuffed with what felt like cloth and tape applied to the lower part of her face insured that she would not spit out the wadding. She finally opened her eyes and beheld a horrifying sight.

Two figures looked at her. They wore black sweaters and dark jeans. Their heads were covered with masks showing only their eyes and mouth. One of them was tall and broad-shouldered. The other one was not as tall, but was apparently shapely and well-built.

The man spoke in a deep voice saying, “Oh, good! She’s waking up.”

The other one, obviously a woman, “Yup. Wakey wakey darling! We need to talk!”

Julie could only stare at her captors as the man said, “Now that we have your full attention, we need to explain. We are not common thieves. We are here to retrieve a particular software that you are developing. Give it to us and you will not be harmed…”

The woman chimed in, “If you don’t…well, we might have to ‘persuade’ you.”

The man continued, “I am going to remove your gag and you better not scream!” He moved forward slowly peeling off the white tape strips. Julie turned her head to one side and spat out the cloth stuffing and asked, “What software are you talking about?”

“We need the latest source codes for the Sigma Software that your team is developing,” explained the woman.

Julie was stunned! Sigma was a security software that was being developed to one of their key accounts, a well-known financial institution. Access to this meant that someone could hack into their records and inflict a lot of damage.

“I’m sorry, but you are mistaken! I don’t know anything about Sigma Software!” replied Julie.

The man grabbed Julie’s chin with his large and powerful hand and snarled, “Don’t play games with me, cutie! We know your team is on top of its development! Last chance! Are you gonna cooperate or do we have to get rough?”

“But, but…” stammered Julie. She was terrified now, and she had to figure out a way to escape from these two fiends.

“She’s not talking! Time to go to plan B!” said the woman.

Desperate, Julie pleaded, “Please, please, I’ll…mmmmph!” The man had covered her mouth with his hand and retrieved the sodden wadding, which was replaced in her mouth. Several fresh strips of tape were used to silence her.

The man pulled Julie from the couch and roughly pulled her towards a chair that had been retrieved by his partner. Julie hopped the short distance and was deposited roughly onto the chair. Thankfully, the chair seat was padded, but her arms were now brought over the low chair back and rope was wound and cinched around her wrists before being connected to the lower frame of the chair. The man applied more rope around her body, above and below her ample bosom, before cinching them at strategic points, thereby pinning her upper body to the chair.

The man’s partner was not idle as she removed Julie’s shoes and began binding and cinching her ankles together. More rope was wound around her nylon-clad thighs just above her knees. The cable ties were cut off and the final touch was to pull Julie’s feet under the chair with another length of rope so that only her toes were touching the carpeted floor.

Her two captors loomed over her, smiling evilly. She trembled, not knowing how they intended to “persuade” her.

----

This story is dedicated to the wonderful [mention]JulieG[/mention].
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 9 times in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I believe it's fair to say that Julie is loved and respected by many of us here, very much including myself. And, if somebody was to create a story involving her, i'm sure she's utterly delighted that it's somebody as talented as your good self. I hope she enjoys it, i most certainly DID!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago I believe it's fair to say that Julie is loved and respected by many of us here, very much including myself. And, if somebody was to create a story involving her, i'm sure she's utterly delighted that it's somebody as talented as your good self. I hope she enjoys it, i most certainly DID!
Thank you [mention]LunaDog[/mention]. Your encouragement is always appreciated!

If [mention]JulieG[/mention] permits, I shall endeavor to continue this tale.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is a wonderful, if frighting beginning to a story with enormous potential. [mention]Switcher1313[/mention], and [mention]JulieG[/mention], I sincerely hope to see this continue. Great start.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Thank you very much for writing this[mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago
LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago I believe it's fair to say that Julie is loved and respected by many of us here, very much including myself. And, if somebody was to create a story involving her, i'm sure she's utterly delighted that it's somebody as talented as your good self. I hope she enjoys it, i most certainly DID!
Thank you @LunaDog. Your encouragement is always appreciated!

If @JulieG permits, I shall endeavor to continue this tale.
Of course you must continue. This is only the start.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That is a wondreful hommage [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] ! Do continue please!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago This is a wonderful, if frighting beginning to a story with enormous potential. @Switcher1313, and @JulieG, I sincerely hope to see this continue. Great start.
Your words are very much appreciated [mention]GreyLord[/mention]!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – Now It Begins

Her two captors did “rock, paper, scissors,” which was won by the woman. The woman slowly moved languidly towards the seated captive and sat on her lap. She pushed Julie’s auburn locks from her face and stared full in her face. Julie noticed that her eyes were a light shade of green. It was like looking into the eyes of a cat…or a predator.

The woman then said, “Now why should you make this harder on yourself, hmmm? You don’t have to go through this ordeal before you tell us where ‘it’ is. After all, we wouldn’t want to damage this sexy body of yours, eh?” Throughout all this, the woman’s right hand had wandered down Julie’s neck to the cleavage partly revealed through her blouse.

When Julie shook her head vigorously, the woman sighed and said, “Very well, the hard way it is then!” With these words, she suddenly took hold of Julie’s red blouse and roughly pulled it open. Several buttons popped off and Julie yelped in surprise.

“Nice bra! Looks expensive! Too bad we have to take it off,” and the woman whipped out a folding knife, opened it deftly and sliced through the front of the brassiere. Julie whimpered when she saw the knife and she let out with a startled yelp when her bra was cut. She slowly shoved the ruined bra aside to reveal Julie’s shapely breasts.

Julie stared wide-eyed at her tormentor and down at her exposed breasts.

“Yes, my dear, your tits are lovely!” said the woman as she softly caressed the exposed mounds. Meanwhile, the man was rummaging around in a large bag and turned back towards the pair. The woman continued to tease Julie’s breasts. Despite the danger of her situation, Julie could not stop her breasts from responding from the woman’s touch. Being exposed in front of these two strangers was humiliating enough, but what the woman was doing to her was mortifying. She cursed her breasts from being so responsive to touch. Her nipples were already hard as pebbles.

And then, Julie protested loudly as the woman bent down to devour one hardened nipple into her mouth! She could feel her tongue swirling around the nipple. The woman’s teeth inflicted soft bites on her nipples and this was causing a mixed feeling of revulsion and excitement within her.

The woman inflicted the same treatment on Julie’s other breast even her prisoner continued to struggle and writhe. When the woman straightened, she smiled when she looked at Julie’s moistened and turgid nipples.

“Last chance, dear! Tell us where ‘it’ is!” demanded the woman. Julie shook her head, her mind slightly cloudy from the breast torment.

---->

My dear [mention]JulieG[/mention], I hope the torment is not too painful? ;)

Do tell me if I am on the right track here [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention].
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

An intriguing tale and wonderful homage to [mention]JulieG[/mention]

Very much looking forward to this continuing
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Dear [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] you are on perfect track, and don’t worry about pain yet. This is foreplay not torture!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Dear @Switcher1313 you are on perfect track, and don’t worry about pain yet. This is foreplay not torture!
As [mention]JulieG[/mention] noted, so far not torture. Mentality stressful, yes.

What is next?
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent :) I love how her captors play mind games!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Dear [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and [mention]LunaDog[/mention],

Thank you for the encouragement and guidance!

Chapter 3 is on its way!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – A Mix of Sensations

Julie had no idea how long she was left alone. She was roused by a hand on her chin and a voice saying, “Looks like she’s rested enough!” The man bent down and released Julie’s ankles from the chair. Absurdly grateful, she stretched out her bound legs, but her respite was short-lived as she was roughly pulled to her feet. The motion caused the clamps to sway inducing another wave of pain through her body.

“Since you don’t seem to be in a cooperative mood, what say we ramp things up a notch, eh?” said the man with a cold chuckle.

“For this, you won’t be needing your skirt!” said the man as he quickly unzipped Julie’s skirt and pulled it down. Now Julie’s bottom half was bared save for her panties and hose.

“Now, hop!” said the man, emphasizing his command with a hard smack to Julie’s bottom, which elicited a pained grunt from the woman.

Julie took a tentative hop, but was stopped by the pain tormenting her nipples. When she hesitated, the man slapped her butt again, forcing her to hop again. Julie thought, “This is excruciating! If I hop, my nipples will hurt. If I don’t, he’ll spank me!” She mentally gritted her teeth and took two hops.

“Hop towards the table and be quick about it!” said the man, punctuating his command with another swipe at Julie’s derriere. The normally short distance became a journey of pain for Julie, but she finally reached her goal, panting and sweating from her efforts.

“I think your titties have suffered enough…for now!” chuckled the man as he slowly removed one clamp. The onrush of blood back to Julie’s tortured body part ripped forth a pained “Mmmmh!” from the woman and tears trickled once again from her eyes. The other nipple fared no better and Julie almost lost her balance as the pain overtook her again.

To her surprise and revulsion, the man licked Julie’s tortured nipples and the pain was replaced with relief and a frisson of…something else radiating from her chest. The man lifted Julie onto the sturdy wooden dining table and began to untie her legs. He took his time and began taking liberties with her nylon-covered limbs.

“You’ve got a nice set of legs there, girl!” enthused the man rubbing his hand slowly up and down Julie’s long legs. Julie then moaned in disappointment as her ankles were tied again, but this time, crossed, so that she could not close her legs.

The man easily flipped Julie onto her stomach and attached her bound ankles to her chest harness, rendering her hogtied and immobile again. The cool tabletop provided some comfort for Julie’s tortured nipples even though her breasts were crushed beneath her.

“One more time, girlie! Where…are…the…source…codes?” Julie shook her head again and she heard him sigh. He stepped away and quickly returned.

Suddenly, Julie heard a buzzing sound and her exposed butt felt like a large bee had landed on it. The vibrations traveled up, down and around her butt and thighs before she felt it slowly creep between her legs. It tapped her most sensitive spot and Julie reared in her tether.

Julie desperately shook her head, realizing what the source of the buzzing was. The man had shoved a vibrator between her legs and she was helpless to resist! The man obviously knew what he was doing as he probed with his instrument of torment.

“Hmmmm!” said Julie, feeling violated and panicked.

Minutes pass and Julie’s muffled moans changed in pitch. Slowly, waves of pleasure began to emanate from her crotch and she writhed from the torment being inflicted upon her.

The man withdrew his instrument and whispered in Julie’s ear, “Now, tell us what we want to know!” Julie shook her head and the sensation returned, gradually battering down her defenses. Julie marshaled her focus and fought against the waves of pleasure now being forced upon her.

The pleasure ceases and the question is asked, “Where is it?” Another shake of Julie’s head.

Julie was panting through her nose now. The pleasure was almost overwhelming, but the man denied her final release. This was insidious! Despite being bound and stripped into helplessness, Julie was deriving a perverted pleasure from the treatment. Now, she feared giving away the company’s secret just for the promise of pleasure.

Julie vigorously shook her head and moaned long and hard as the man continued his torture. Julie was sweating now and her pussy was very wet. Still, a fraction of rationality existed within her tormented mind and she managed to conjure up more resistance to his insistent question.

“This bitch is a glutton for punishment, eh?” said the man.

“It seems so! Maybe we should take things up a notch,” said the woman-captor.

Julie’s head slumped down, tired but still determined to resist…but for how long?

--->

I hope the extended foreplay meets with your approval [mention]JulieG[/mention]!

Please feel free to chime in [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]mrjones2009[/mention].
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Poor Julie! No, I bet secretly she's LOVING every word! Oh, btw I most certainly AM! Well up to your normal superb standard, Sir.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Exquisite punishment for Julie 😀 But no reward. After the molestations of her breasts I wonder if her captors turn their attention to her nyloned soles?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Excellent [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] but did I miss a section so,where?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Every increasing torments are being brought to bare on Julie. At first, I didn't think Julie knew what they were after. Now, it appears that she does. How much will she be willing to endure for her organization?
Spy Task Force Completed
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago Poor Julie! No, I bet secretly she's LOVING every word! Oh, btw I most certainly AM! Well up to your normal superb standard, Sir.
Thank you for the constant encouragement [mention]LunaDog[/mention]!
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Exquisite punishment for Julie 😀 But no reward. After the molestations of her breasts I wonder if her captors turn their attention to her nyloned soles?
Oh, this comes later [mention]Caesar73[/mention]! Say in a couple of chapters? :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Excellent @Switcher1313 but did I miss a section so,where?
You did not miss anything, my dear damsel [mention]JulieG[/mention]! So far, we have three chapters...but Chapter 4 is being posted today! ;)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Every increasing torments are being brought to bare on Julie. At first, I didn't think Julie knew what they were after. Now, it appears that she does. How much will she be willing to endure for her organization?
This remains to be seen! But check out the latest chapter as it will explain a few things [mention]GreyLord[/mention].
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – Far and Away

While Julie was recovering on the table, her captors were having a whispered discussion.

“I don’t think she’s going to break and we may be discovered if we stay here,” said the woman.

“Agreed! We’ll need to take her to a more secure location,” said the man, “It’s nighttime already. Bring the van over to the back of the house and we can load her inside.”

While the woman left to fetch the van, the man returned to Julie and untied the hogtie rope and her ankles. He proceeded to duct tape her ankles together. More tape was used to bind her thighs above the knees until she was immobilized. When the man sensed the van pull into position, he easily lifted the captive and hoisted her onto one shoulder. Julie resisted albeit feebly. The man had a firm hold on Julie’s stockinged legs and butt. He easily negotiated the short distance to the van and deposited his burden inside its rear. He quickly secured her with cargo straps that held her faceup on the van’s floor. He closed the van’s sliding door before returning to the house and securing it, making sure that no traces of their presence remained. The van promptly sped off when he returned to keep his captive company in the back of the van.

Julie tried to keep track of the direction that they were heading, but quickly lost her bearings. The van drove for quite some time before it stopped.

The man lifted Julie again and the pair brought her to a farmhouse in what seemed to be an isolated and rural area. Julie could not hear any vehicles so she thought that they were far from any roads. Only the sound of crickets filled the night. She was brought to a room where the man deposited her onto the bed before removing the tape from her legs. He untied most of the rope around her body but brought her arms in front of her, securing them together with leather cuffs connected by a short chain. She was made to lie down and her wrist chain was attached to the metallic head of the bunk bed with more chain and a padlock. Similar cuffs were used on her ankles and secured to the foot of the bed.

Her captors were apparently well-prepared for her capture and Julie shuddered at the thought of being alone and isolated with these two people. Mercifully, her gag was removed and she was given a drink of cool water from a bottle.

The woman hovered over Julie and said, “Scream all you want, girl! No one will hear you! This room is insulated and we are miles away from anyone else. You better rest up because tomorrow is gonna be a big day!” She chuckled as she left her captive stretched out on the bed.

Julie was so exhausted that she could not object and she fell into a deep but disturbed sleep.

----

The sound of birds chirping and a cock crowing roused Julie from sleep. She looked towards the shuttered windows so she could tell morning had come.

As she awaited the return of her captors, Julie took stock of her situation. Unknown to her captors, Julie was no stranger to bondage and discipline. Her ex-lover had been a dominant and he had loved putting Julie in all sorts of restraints, particularly predicament bondage. Despite the danger of her situation, Julie had managed to rediscover the submissive within her. When she was first bound and subjected to their “interrogation,” she could not help feeling wet in her nether regions.

While she had previously enjoyed bondage with her lover, however, this situation was completely different! She had no doubt that they would apply all sorts of pressure on her to make her confess as to where the source codes were. Still, if she could hold on until an avenue of escape presented itself…perhaps…?

Julie’s musings were cut short by the return of her black-clad captors, who quickly released her from her bed. With her hands still cuffed in front of her, she was brought into the kitchen and fed a breakfast of scrambled eggs, bread and coffee. She was grateful for the meal, for she had not ate since yesterday. She ate her meal in silence under the watchful stare of her captors.

After a drink of cool water, she asked, “What else are you going to do to me? I’ve told you that I don’t know anything!”

The woman snarled, “Save it, lady! You’ll pardon us if we don’t believe you! Since you are still in an uncooperative mood, we’ll just have to force it out of you!”

The man attached a thin metal collar around Julie’s neck, to which he had attached a leather leash. Julie was pulled up from the chair. Putting on the collar had again triggered Julie’s submissive nature and she followed her captors, half-excited and half-fearful as to what they had planned for her.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Excellent intrigue again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic