JULIE'S PREDICAMENT (MF/F) - DOUBLE TEAMED - Final 2 chapters posted for April 15, 2023

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago Thank you for the constant encouragement @LunaDog!
Fully earned as usual, my friend, FULLY earned!

But, far more important than the fact that i'm THOROUGHLY enjoying this, it's crystal CLEAR that Julie is too!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Julie´s endurance is about to be tested more. Question is: Does she not knwo anything for real, or is she just pretending? Excellent stuff [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Excellent intrigue again.
Very true. This is a most gripping tale. Now I don't know whether to be fearful for Julie or excited for her. I'll settle for both. How dull would it be if we could always predict the direction of stories. Well done, indeed!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Your encouragement, support and feedback are very much appreciated [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention].

I especially appreciate the kind words from [mention]JulieG[/mention], for whom this story is dedicated! :D :D :D

In any case, here's the next chapter!

Chapter 5 – The Barn Awaits!

In the barn, the man and the woman brought Julie to a hanging rope with a sturdy carabinier. They clipped her chained wrists to this and the man picked up a control device. He pushed a button and Julie felt her arms raised until they were raised above her head.

The woman went before Julie and looked up and down at the latter remarking, “Tsk, tsk! Your outfit is ruined! Best thing to do is take it off!”

Left ungagged, Julie pleaded, “Please, no! Don’t take off my…mmfff!” The woman moved forward to cover Julie’s mouth and smiled cruelly, “My dear, you can’t do anything about it, now, can you?”

The woman nodded and the man stepped forward. He produced a folding knife and proceeded to quickly and efficiently cut off what remained of Julie’s blouse. At another nod from the woman, Julie’s bra was also cut off, baring her breasts again. The woman briefly fondled them before she stepped back. The man roughly yanked Julie’s pantyhose down leaving her in just her panties. He briefly caressed her bare legs, causing Julie to shudder.

Julie blushed fiercely, humiliated at being stripped in front of her captors, but feeling the tremors of excitement in her stomach again. The woman produced a blindfold which she tied tightly on her victim. She then fetched a spreader bar, which she attached to the captive’s ankles. Julie was yanked lower to the ground since her feet had been spread wide apart.

Dreading what was to come, Julie pleaded anew, “Please, please, don’t…” She felt hands all over her bare body, not knowing which of her captors was touching her. She shook her head and trembled at the liberties being taken with her helpless form. She could feel two hands pawing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Another pair kneaded her prominent rear and thighs. Julie knew that she did not have the body of a supermodel, but her former lover had commented that she “had curves in the right places.”

And then…pain! Something had struck hear butt before her other butt cheek was caressed. Another blow landed and this time, a loud, “Ow!” was wrenched from Julie’s mouth. The alternating caresses and strikes were confusing her. To her utter astonishment and shame, it was making her wet between her thighs!

More blows and caresses landed on her butt…her thighs…her lower legs…her back. She flinched, squirmed and gyrated from the blows. There was no escaping them! Amidst the pain, she sensed multiple tresses striking her and figured they must be using a flogger. The blows then switched to her front.

When a blow landed on her stomach, she let out with a pained, “Eeeyaahh!”

Then a voice was at her ear, “Tell us what we want to know and this ends…now!”

But Julie sobbed, “But I don’t know anything!”

And then, she felt something hard poking her between her legs. The object was rubbed up and down her panty-covered crotch insistently. The heat and the pain merged into an insistent pressure on her slit and she was losing the will to resist.

“Oooh, uh, uh, ahhh!” were the only things that Julie could utter. A sharp blow against her crotch left her senses reeling. She could not see the woman expertly using the handle of the flogger to torment her womanhood.

Soon, Julie was panting and saying, “Oooh! Almost…there!”

“Enough! You don’t get to cum that easily bitch!” the woman snarled and she pulled at Julie’s hair eliciting a pained grunt from the suspended woman.

And then Julie felt another flash of pain as a clamp bit into her right nipple, then her left.

“Let’s leave her like that for awhile!” said the woman. Then, Julie heard the barn door open then close.

She was alone again…suffering and fearful.

->

Julie lost all track of time as she hung in the barn. She had become semi-conscious and had gotten used to the dull ache in her nipples. She barely heard the barn door open again.

“Ohhh, ahhhh!” screamed Julie as both nipple clamps were removed. The pain roused her from her reverie and she heard the man’s voice this time.

“Just look at you! All sweaty now! It must be warm in here, huh? Well, I can fix that!” said the man.

And then, a jet of cold water struck Julie in the stomach. The shock and pressure of the water took her voice away and she could only gasp. The man hosed her entire body from her arms, to her torso and her legs. The man switched angles several times so the torrent hit Julie from the sides and from the back.

“Lookie here! This hose has an adjustable head! You are gonna love this!” exclaimed the man.

When the water returned, Julie felt as if hundreds of needles struck the back of her legs. The needle spray was slowly moved up and down her legs before being targeted onto her buttcrack. This elicited more writhing from Julie as she sensed the spray held on her butt for a far longer time. Her butt was thoroughly punished by the needle spray.

Julie screamed anew as the needle spray found her breasts. She felt as if she couldn’t take in enough air…was he drowning her?

And then, Julie arched her body as the spray found her crotch. The spray initially hurt and then the massaging spray began to feel…different! Julie was moaning now, and this was not just due to pain. The spray punished her pussy until she was writhing helplessly.

And then, the water disappeared! Julie moaned as her imminent climax was denied her. Dripping water and thoroughly drenched, Julie felt her panties briefly pulled down and an object jammed into her needy pussy. Her panties were carefully replaced.

With a sinister chuckle, the man whispered into her ear, “Just so you don’t get lonely!”

And then he was gone.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

These two really do know how to torment Julie, don't they.
Spy Task Force Completed
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I love it. 💕 ❤️ 💕

You used one of my own teases against me “ you can’t do anything about it “
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago These two really do know how to torment Julie, don't they.
Yes, they do! But I will endeavor to put a spotlight on Julie's thoughts and motivation in the next chapter [mention]GreyLord[/mention] .
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I love it. 💕 ❤️ 💕

You used one of my own teases against me “ you can’t do anything about it “
I am very pleased that you are loving the torments being inflicted upon you (in the story, that is!) [mention]JulieG[/mention]. :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I have to say that chapter is really exciting. Julies tormentors are putting her through her paces. They are pushing her to her limits that is clear.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago I have to say that chapter is really exciting. Julies tormentors are putting her through her paces. They are pushing her to her limits that is clear.
I agree with [mention]Caesar73[/mention] here. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 6 – A Woman’s Touch

Julie hung in her bonds, slowly drying off. Her nearly naked body had been battered. Her captors had inflicted a potent mix of pain and pleasure on her. She had been tied up in the past, but it had been by lovers and she had not been their captive for a long time. Her lovers had spanked her, but not flogged her. She had even discovered the “subspace” that submissives enter when their dominants punished her.

In fact, she had not only taken the worst that her captors could dish out…she had learned to embrace all of these things. It was true that her body was their prisoner, but her mind was not, and amidst the deluge of pain and pleasure, she had remained lucid.

Still, Julie was not getting overconfident…far from it. If she lost focus or allowed herself to get overwhelmed, she could break and give in to her jailers’ demands.

She could not allow this! Too much was at stake! She had to hold on, until she could find a way to escape!

But how?



Julie was roused from her reverie as her arms were lowered. The spreader bar had been removed from her ankles, but her wrists remained cuffed in front.

The exhausted captive was dragged a short distance and she felt herself placed on a polished wooden surface. Her wrists were uncuffed, but only so they could be stretched to her side where new cuffs captured her wrists. More straps captured her forearms and upper arms. Still blindfolded, she pulled at her arms and the feel of leather and the jingling of chains confirmed that she was once again chained. Then her legs were again pulled apart and leather cuffs captured her ankles, which were tied off somewhere. More straps girded her calves and thighs.

Once again, she was bound and helpless.

The leather blindfold was removed and Julie blinked her eyes to look down at her restrained and exposed body. She had been bound to a large polished wooden frame that looked like an “x”. She had indeed been strapped to it and a final strap around her waist prevented her from shifting her position.

The woman captor approached Julie and said, “Do you like my little toy? It’s sturdy, well-crafted and comfy, isn’t it? I should know! I tested it myself! (evil chuckle) But now, you seem to be stuck on it! (another chuckle) So, are you gonna talk to me now?”

Julie looked at her captor and slowly shook her head, saying, “Please, you gotta believe me! I don’t know where the Sigma source codes are! My team just works on parts of it! Someone else must have them!”

The woman smiled cruelly and answered, “Nice try, girlie! Still, if you don’t have it, then at least tell me who has it, eh?”

Realizing her blunder, Julie stuttered, but shut up as the woman raised a hand with a sigh, “Oh, well, I guess I get to have more fun with you then!” The woman then produced her folding knife again and she slowly drew it down Julie’s tummy. Julie tried to flinch but her restraints held her fast. The blade trickled down one thigh and then the woman took hold of one side of Julie’s panties and easily sliced through the flimsy material. She made short work of the other side before slowly pulling off Julie’s last garment. Then, the woman removed the dildo that had been inserted into her.

Now, Julie was completely and utterly exposed in a humiliating and vulnerable position!

The woman methodically wadded the panties into a ball and said, “Now open wide!”

Julie shook her head and tried to resist, but the woman merely pinched her nostrils shut until she had to open her mouth to breathe. The woman jammed the panties into her mouth before handgagging her and reaching for strips of pre-cut clear tape. Several broad strips of tape were plastered onto the lower part of Julie’s face, silencing her.

The woman caressed Julie’s nude body with the back of one hand and her fingers, saying, “For this exercise, you may call me Mistress Lilith! Mistress will also do! Master Adam will not be joining us right now, so I got you all to myself (evil laugh)!”



“You know what’s nice about my little toy here? With the flick of a switch and with the slightest push or pull, I can position you any way that I want!” said Lilith, flicking a lever. Julie had been bound to the x-frame in a vertical position. Taking hold of the frame, Lilith began wiggling the frame.

Lilith continued, “See? You can be vertical…or…” Julie felt herself tipping backwards until she was in a horizontal position.

Lilith then swung the frame so that Julie was looking at the floor and then she was completely inverted!

“I can lock the entire frame into place! So, for now, I want you horizontal!” said Lilith swinging Julie into the desired position. Lilith took her time caressing Julie’s nude body. Julie could sense the lust emanating from Lilith as she explored every inch of her exposed body. The woman stood between Julie’s spread legs and caressed the helplessly strapped limbs.

“I must say that you have lovely legs, Julie! And those feet!” exclaimed Lilith as her hands caressed the helpless feet, feeling her toes and lightly tickling her exposed soles. Lilith then started licking one foot of her captive and started sucking on her toes! Julie squirmed uncomfortably as the ticklish sensation spready through her body, but Lilith was relentless. She lavished attention on the other foot as well and Julie’s resistance had once again melted away. No one had worshiped her like this before.

Lilith went to a drawer and pulled out what looked like tweezers. She then realized these were going on her nipples! Lilith used her fingers to coax one nipple before applying the clamp. She tightened the screw until the flesh was crushed between its rubber-coated tips. Soon, Julie’s other nipple suffered a similar fate. Julie then wondered why a long string had been attached to the clamps.

Lilith smiled her cruel smile and pulled at the string, which pulled Julie’s nipples with them. Julie let out a muffled scream as her nipples were pulled downward. Lilith kept the string taut as she went between Julie’s splayed legs. She positioned herself at Julie’s bush and licked one long finger before slowly pushing it into Julie’s slit.

“Why, you little slut! You’re so wet already! This really turns you on, eh?” crowed Lilith as she continued to diddle Julie’s womanhood. Julie could only moan as the woman expertly pushed all the right buttons. All the while, Julie could not forget her nipples being constantly pulled. Pain and pleasure merged into a confusing shroud of pure molten lust gradually suffusing Julie’s body. She screamed and sobbed, but she wanted more…so much more!

Lilith bent down to use her tongue and mouth to tease her captive. Again and again, Lilith brought Julie to the edge, but expertly backed off leaving Julie feeling bothered and needier than ever. Julie begged Lilith to let her come, but her muffled pleas went unnoticed.

Instead, Lilith took up another dildo. It was flesh-colored and looked huge! Intent upon her work, Lilith slowly inserted her instrument into Julie until the latter felt so filled up. Then slowly, Lilith thrust the object in and out of Julie’s very wet pussy. Julie was swept along in a tidal wave of sensations, completely enslaved by Lilith. She felt her resistance slipping away. For once, she was thankful for the gag.

Long minutes stretched by and the only sounds in the barn were Julie’s groans and the dildo slipping wetly in and out of Julie’s very vulnerable slit.

----->

So, [mention]JulieG[/mention], does this merit your approval?

Please let me know if I'm still on the right track here [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]mrjones2009[/mention].
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I can't speak to right or wrong, but you are certainly on a fine track.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a roller coaster for poor Julie. Her Handlers are cunning, the predicaments they devise are exqusite. As for Julie: How long can she hold herself together. Excellent [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Switcher1313[/mention]

This is truly awesome
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] and [mention]LunaDog[/mention] for your very encouraging words!

I am delighted that you are liking this [mention]JulieG[/mention]!

Hope y'all like the next part too!

--------------->

Chapter 7 – Pain or Pleasure?

By this time, all the strength had drained out of Julie. Every time she was on the verge of a climax, Lilith would withdraw the dildo and let her cool down from the imminent high.

“OMG! This is crazy! She keeps on bringing me to the edge…only to deny me! Such cruelty! And I can’t even scream at her!” thought Julie. The nagging pull on her nipples and the dildo pumping her left Julie slack on the frame, boneless and exhausted.

Then, Lilith shed her tight pants, including her panties, revealing her shaved slit. She slowly removed the tape sealing Julie’s lips and took out the sodden wadding. She allowed her prisoner to sip some water, then she flipped Julie upside down. Julie found herself staring at Lilith’s naked slit.

Again, Julie experienced the tug on her nipples before Lilith commanded, “Use that mouth of yours, Julie! I want to feel it on my pussy!” Julie had no choice but to obey, so she opened her mouth and she went to work. She inhaled Lilith’s musk and felt her wetness coating her face, but she continued, nonetheless. To slack off meant a rough pull on her clamped nipples or even a swat to her thighs.

“Ooooh yesss! Keep it up, slave!” moaned Lilith. Julie redoubled her efforts hoping this ordeal would soon end.

And then, Julie was assaulted with pleasure as Lilith began using her tongue and mouth to orally stimulate her! Julie found it difficult to concentrate as she was teased as well. The two women kept up their peculiar mutual cunnilingus. Lilith even used her fingers to further torment her upside down prisoner.

“Yesss, keep it up! Oh, oh, oh…yessss! Aaaagh!” screamed Lilith as she climaxed in Julie’s face. For her part, Julie was again not allowed to orgasm and she felt thoroughly hot and bothered even as Lilith flipped her right side up. Julie’s head was bowed in a mix of humiliation and need. Her chest was heaving as she gulped in lungfuls of air.

Julie screamed as the clamps were removed and the blood returned to her tortured nubs. Her scream was cut short as a ballgag was shoved into her mouth and buckled tightly. She hung on the frame, drained and desperate for an orgasm.

-----

“How long are they going to keep this up? How long can I resist?” were the questions that floated in Julie’s tortured mind.

“Got something to say to me, bitch?” asked Lilith.

When Julie weakly shook her head, Lilith sighed and said, “Too bad! I guess Master Adam’s up to bat!” It was then that Julie looked past Lilith and saw Adam in the doorway, standing with his arms crossed and blocking part of the light streaming in from the door of the barn. Her two captors conferred in hushed tones and Adam nodded before entering the barn.

Without any preamble, Adam lifted a metal box, which seemed to have dials and switches on them. He unrolled coils of wire and then, as if suddenly remembering, he pulled off the clamps from Julie’s nipples pulling forth a scream and muffled expletives from his prisoner. The tall man bent down and licked at Julie’s tortured nipples, which not only eased the pain, but relit the fire which had cooled in Julie’s crotch.

Adam then taped electrodes to Julie’s nipples and breasts. She stared wide-eyed at these and Adam assured her, “Relax! They’re not meant to shock you! Just a bit of a sting….!” Julie was not reassured when more electrodes were attached to her thighs. Finally, a vibrator was inserted into Julie’s vagina and kept in place by a leather harness that looked like a chastity belt. Adam attached the wires to the machine.

“Where are the source codes?” asked Adam. When Julie shook her head, she felt her thigh muscles spasm as the electrodes stimulated her muscles. It was as if someone were sharply kneading her muscles. Adam shook his head and removed Julie’s gag before pressing the switch again.

“Eeeeyaah!” screamed Julie.

“Where are they?” asked Adam gently. Julie weakly said, “Don’t know….aaaaggghhh!” This time, Julie felt her breasts in the grip of a weird cramping sensation.

“WHERE?” snarled Adam.

“Please, no….yyyaaaahhhh!” screamed Julie as her nipples were stimulated.

“WHERE?” repeated Adam. Another shake of the head.

This time, Julie’s mouth opened wide in a voiceless scream as the vibrator came to life in her pussy. For long seconds, the object vibrated in Julie’s womb until the current was cut and she slumped in her bonds. Her head hung, seemingly unconscious.

Adam removed all the electrodes and the dildo. When all the instruments of torment were removed, he pushed down his pants and approached the bound woman. His cock was hard and quivering and he slowly sheathed it into Julie’s wet slit.

Adam pumped the helpless woman slowly even as his prisoner was roused. When she saw what Adam was doing, she seemed about to scream before Adam kissed her deeply, his tongue probing into her mouth. This seemed to deflate Julie’s resistance as her tongue met Adam’s and her hips gyrated in time to Adam’s thrusts.

Julie thought, “OMG! He’s so big and hard! That feels so good! That’s it! Deeper! Harder! Please don’t let it end!”

Adam paused and, with his masked face mere inches from Julie’s, he whispered, “Will you talk now?”

Julie managed to stutter, “I…please…I…!” Adam shoved his cock deeply into Julie making her cry out. He pumped her hard and slowly.

“Oh, oh, oh…!” gasped Julie before Adam pulled out of her and let his seed pump all over Julie’s thatched slit.

Julie could only growl, “Nnnnoooo!” before she fainted.

Adam merely stepped back and began to remove the electrodes adorning Julie’s body. He also removed the straps securing her to the frame, starting from her ankles up to her arms. Julie fell into his arms limply. He lowered her gently to one corner of the barn where he tied her wrists behind her back and her ankles together. He exited the barn and left his unconscious prisoner.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The escalation of Julie's torment continues. But since she seems to want this, who can complain? Way is next?
Spy Task Force Completed
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Are you A mind reader? Orgasm denial and electric shocks are fantasies of mine. ( whenever I tired denial my partner always stopped too late, so only managed one or two teases!)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago The escalation of Julie's torment continues. But since she seems to want this, who can complain? Way is next?
Julie surely is put through her paces - I wonder how long she can keep up - before she gives up
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago The escalation of Julie's torment continues. But since she seems to want this, who can complain? Way is next?
Julie surely is put through her paces - I wonder how long she can keep up - before she gives up
If I know Julie , she’s holding out just so they’ll do more to her.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

CapturedCarol wrote: 1 year ago
You know me too well Carol
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

[mention]Switcher1313[/mention] - I believe that you are indeed on the correct track.

I think that Julie will be able to hold out for a long time....
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Are you A mind reader? Orgasm denial and electric shocks are fantasies of mine. ( whenever I tired denial my partner always stopped too late, so only managed one or two teases!)
Ah, my dear [mention]JulieG[/mention], it was but a lucky guess based on your profile and requests! But glad you liked it! :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

CapturedCarol wrote: 1 year ago
Welcome to the story [mention]CapturedCarol[/mention]! Glad to see you've identified the conflict within Julie!

And thank you [mention]GreyLord[/mention] for your continued patronage and encouragement!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

mrjones2009 wrote: 1 year ago @Switcher1313 - I believe that you are indeed on the correct track.

I think that Julie will be able to hold out for a long time....
[mention]mrjones2009[/mention], she has a remarkable resistance and stamina, to be sure. But that may be put to the test after the next chapter!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 8 – Escape?

Julie lay on the barn floor, absurdly thankful for the thick blankets on which she was laid, bound and helpless once again. However, she realized that only her wrists and ankles were bound and a glimmer of hope surged in her heart! She began to struggle with the ropes when she detected the barn door swinging open. She feigned unconsciousness and listened to the footsteps drawing nearer.

The voice of Lilith was heard, “Aw, did Master Adam play with you too hard? Let me make it all better!”

Acting on the spur of the moment, Julie suddenly rolled towards Lilith and the unexpected movement caught the latter by surprise. She yelped as she stumbled over the rolling prisoner. She fell awkwardly and hit her head on a wooden post. She groaned as she crumpled to the floor unconscious.

Working frantically, Julie tried to escape from the ropes. Her efforts were initially futile until she realized that she could slip her wrists under her and bring them to the front. Once there, she made short work of untying her wrists. Soon, her ankles were untied.

Then, she noticed Lilith’s unconscious form and began to strip off her clothes. She had switched out of her black nylon bodysuit into jeans and a t-shirt. Julie took off Lilith’s garments and put them on. The jeans seemed to fit right, but the shirt felt a trifle small. Lilith’s flip flops fitted her feet fairly well.

Julie then used the ropes that had been used to bind her on Lilith. She tied Lilith’s wrists behind her and her ankles together. It was then that Julie noted the lean but toned body of Lilith. She had lovely white skin. Her breasts were shapely but not overly large. She was tempted to unmask her captor, but rose to find a means of escape.

Julie was about to turn around, but strong arms held her tight and a voice rumbled, “Not so fast! Where do you think you’re going?”

Julie was no match for Adam’s strength and she was easily wrestled onto the ground. Adam handcuffed her wrists together behind her back and bound her ankles with rope.

Julie pleaded, “No! Please, let me go! I won’t…mmmph!” before Adam silenced her with a ballgag.

Julie sobbed forlornly as she lay facedown on the floor. She felt her one opportunity for escape evaporating as Adam loomed over her.

“I’m impressed, bitch! You managed to overcome Lilith! Her carelessness warrants some punishment, don’t you think?”

To Julie’s surprise, Adam untied Lilith only to remove the rest of her clothes except for her mask. He then proceeded to restrain her on the frame that had previously held Julie’s body.

Adam stepped back to admire his handiwork before he pushed down his pants revealing his engorged cock. He then proceeded to impale the helpless Lilith, which roused her.

“Adam! What happened? What’re you doing? Mmmmph!” protested Lilith before Adam kissed her deeply. This took much of the fight out of the bound woman. Only their grunts, the squeaking of the frame and the slapping of their bodies could be heard in the barn.

Julie looked on in shock as Adam had his way with Lilith’s helpless body. She wanted to escape, but the tableau before her held her spellbound. She felt horrified, but excited. She felt sorry for Lilith, yet envious.

Finally, Adam growled loudly echoing Lilith’s scream of ecstasy as he emptied his seed into his bound partner.

Completely oblivious to their bound prisoner, Adam tenderly asked Lilith, “How did that feel?”

Lilith smiled and answered, “You brute! How could you take advantage of me like this? I loved it!”

“Oh, but you have a lump on your head! Let me take care of it!” exclaimed Adam.

“I’m ok, but this feisty lady (pointing her nose in Julie’s direction) is gonna pay for that!” said Lilith.

Julie avoided her gaze and sighed in despair.

----

Just a bit of an interlude here [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]mrjones2009[/mention], [mention]CapturedCarol[/mention]! Rest assured, her ordeal is not over yet!

I do hope you appreciate a bit of a respite [mention]JulieG[/mention]! ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic