Magical Misadventures in a Fantasy World (M+?+/F+) - Part 3 Added [4/16/23]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
potato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Magical Misadventures in a Fantasy World (M+?+/F+) - Part 3 Added [4/16/23]

Post by potato »

This is my attempt at making a fantasy-setting story. Hopefully y'all like it!

Once upon a time, there was a skilled female magician named Amara. A young woman in her early twenties, she had spent her entire life mastering the art of magic and was considered to be one of the most talented magicians in the land. Graduating from the Imperial Institute of Magic as one of their top students was only another testament to that claim. All that hard work meant she was a Rank-A witch, and she wore that title with pride. Of course, it didn't satisfy her thirst for more fame and acknowledgment.

She already had an adventurer nickname: The Amethyst Witch. Dubbed after her adventuring attire:

She wore a rich, purple colored knee-high two-pieced uniform, made out of a durable silk fabric. Amara's long, flowing skirt trailed behind her as she walks, with a slit up the side that allows her to move easily. Her top was form-fitting, with a plunging neckline that shows off her cleavage. And wore a golden pendant around her neck that glimmers in the light. She had also sewn a hood onto her top after her rank was updated to B, which meant she could take on the quests with various sorts of weather conditions.

Amara was always on the lookout for new and exciting challenges to test her abilities. Plus, a few more gold coins wouldn't hurt anyone, right?

She was a lone wolf. Nobody was in her adventuring party, and she didn't need them. She was perfectly fine being alone, it meant nobody could boss her around.

And, perhaps most importantly, she could keep the Quest rewards for herself.

One day, Amara was looking through the tavern's request board. She dragged her hand along the papers pinned onto it, guiding her emerald eyes across the board. She suddenly came across one that piqued her interest.

RANK - A OR HIGHER

MISSION - Defeat the Century-Old Arreanian Monster in the Lightoak Temple.

REWARDS - 30,000 GOLD + WHATEVER TREASURE YOU FIND

Amara's eyes gleamed at the sight of the reward.

30,000 gold?! Plus whatever treasure inside an ancient temple?!

This quest was a total jackpot! This quest had to have been posted mere minutes before she checked, because someone would've surely snatched it up before her. What luck!

She quickly submitted the quest and hurried off to the Lightoak Forest, magical scepter in hand.

Amara wander aimlessly around the forest. Sunlight shone through the canopy, letting soft beams hit the moist dirt. She knew revisiting locations meant you would be more powerful than the enemies there, but this was just too much of a difference.

Like, seriously? She was going up against small groups of Sapleaf Imitates. I mean, just come on!

A twig hooking her long, dark ponytail as she walked by could do more damage than their puny bites!

Ugh! This was going to be boring...

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Amara stumbled upon the temple. Just as run-down as she remembered. The quest last time she was here brought her to this place, and she almost died to a booby trap. Rookie mistake. It wouldn't happen again.

She explored the temple, easily navigating the vast corridors. Of course, the enemies there were just as pitifully weak as the ones in the forest. Suddenly, as she turned the corner, a tentacle blazed up through the air from down a corner further down the corridor.

Quick to react, Amara jumped back as the tentacle came smashing down into the air with tremendous force. It broke the ancient cobblestone flooring and embedded itself into the ground, writing to break free. It's slimy skin squelching as it frantically shook about.

Amara smirked. That was more like a Rank-A monster. This had to be the Century-Old Arreanian.

Raising her scepter into the air, she began uttering the incantations to a spell. With the tentacle unable to break free, it made an easy target.

"Burn!"

Swinging it down, the magical spell was directed at the struggling tentacle. It burst into flame, and its gooey flesh melted at the intense heat. It writhed in agony, smashing the walls and dragging itself across the floor. Soon, it was nothing more than a long pile of charred ash.

Ashley looked at her adventurer's card. 5,000 EXP for a single tentacle. Not bad.

She slowly approached the corner the tentacle had blitzed out from, and she saw it. There, standing at the end of the hall.

Whatever the monster truly was, it had a trunk-like body of sorts with dozens upon dozens of long, slimy tentacles that slithered and snaked around her body, threatening to drag her into its grasp. The trunk almost looked like a pine cone. Except it stood at an intimidatingly tall stature, with tentacle appendages protruding from every crevice.

Amara was totally stunned. She had never faced something like this. She started to slowly back up to gather more potions at the Guild.

But the monster had other plans, it shot two tentacles out towards Amara, who barely managed to react. The tentacle grazed her leg, drawing a faint line of blood.

Whether she liked it or not, she was fighting.

So, she began uttering incantations, the monster responded by sending out three tentacles.

"Shock!"

Lightning rained down on the tentacles, splitting them from the main body. From the severed appendages, fountains of a white, thick and gooey liquid sprayed out, coating the walls.

Amara reeled back in disgust, but as she breathed, she realized something. It had a sweet and intoxicating smell, and it's scent filled her with a sense of euphoria.

Two tentacles crashing down upon her suddenly snapper her back to reality. She quickly uttered magical incantations.

"Deflect!"

A sphere of magic surrounded her, and when the tentacles made contact, they bounced off its smooth surface and crashed into the walls.

That was close. The liquid must be its toxin of sorts, paralyzing enemies in a state of relaxation as it attacked. However, now that she knew this, she could-

Four tentacles suddenly burst up from the ground. Each one grabbed one of her limbs and tightly constricted her. Amara yelled in pain, and let go her scepter, it falls to the ground with a wooden clunk.

The tentacles lift her into the air by all four limbs, Amara struggles violently against her bindings, but to no avail.

Another tentacle appears in front of her, it has a sharp, pointed tip. Like a spear. Her blood ran cold as she realized what it was about to do.

In a state of panic, she yelled out incantations as the tentacle thrust forward.

"Burst!"

Her wooden scepter let out a huge surge in energy, so powerful it physically manifested into a single wind-like slice.

As the spear-tentacle was mere moments from turning her into a Amara-kebab, it got sliced off from the main body. Unfortunately, the thick and gooey liquid sprayed all over Amara's body and clothes. It got everywhere. Arms, legs, torso, and face.

The substance seeped into the pores on her skin, Amara gasped and writhed in desperation. But soon, even though her clothes had blocked most of the goo, the toxins starting to take effect. Amara felt herself getting weaker and weaker. Her struggling getting more and more pitiful.

Until at last, she had no energy left. Still spread-eagled in the air by the tentacles, she went limp.

Another tentacle started to coil around Amara's body. She weakly moaned and groaned.

It started to snake up higher and higher. It wrapped around her torso and then her neck. Until it presented itself in front of her face.

W-What is it doing? Is it going to kill me? It's not a spear-tipped one...

Suddenly, the tentacle forced its way into Amara's mouth. Her eyes go wide with shock as adrenaline kick-starts her body back into struggle mode.

She tried uttering incantations again, but the tentacle had filled her mouth with its flesh, effectively gagging her and making impossible for her to cast even the simplest of spells.

Amara panics, she could feel the tentacle probing around her mouth, the slimy texture making her gag and choke. She struggled to breathe, her chest heaving as she fought to draw air in through her nose. Her eyes winched as the tentacle still forced its way deeper and deeper down her throat, prying it open, pumping up and down. Forcing her to suck and slobber on every inch.

She tried to scream for help, yelling out moans and groans, but the tentacle was too deep in her mouth. All she could do was make barely a whimper, her voice muffled by the tentacle's presence. The other tentacles continued to hold her tightly, their slimy texture leaving a sticky residue on her skin. She could feel them tightening their grip, their strength overwhelming her own.

Tears started to fall from her wide eyes, she was totally helpless and was being violated by this creature's appendages.

After the oral torture continued for a few minutes, Amara felt something. Something was coming from the tentacle, up from the base and continuing to the tip.

Then, it came. The thick gooey liquid from before shot out of the hundreds of tiny pores on the tentacle's slimy skin. It completely filled her throat, causing her to instinctively gag, choke and swallow.

Having been pleasured, the tentacle removes itself from her mouth, the gooey substance leaves trails connecting Amara's gasping mouth and the tentacle.

"Pwuaahh!" *gasp* *cough* *cough* *cough*

Amara sputters and coughs. So much goo had been forced down her throat, she was surely done for now.

But, she licked her lips.

The goo had a surprising sweet and tangy taste. Like the combination of honey and an array of citrus fruits. It was unlike anything she had ever tasted before, and she found herself wanting more.

The sweet taste of the goo was overpowering her senses, clouding her judgment and making it harder for her to resist its effects. She found herself becoming more and more addicted to its sweet taste. Each passing moment she didn't have the taste of the tentacle in her mouth made her go through a serious withdrawal-like effect.

The monster seemed to notice this. But it seemed to purposefully withhold it from her.

The need for it was too strong, Amara's mind had been completely overrun by the thought of the tentacle's liquid. She started begging to it, begging for more.

"Please! Use me throat and pump my mouth with your substance!"

She had submitted to the tentacle's powerful toxins. There was no more return. The monster obliged and another tentacle snaked up into the air, meeting Amara's lustful gaze.

Her pupils practically formed hearts. She opened her mouth wide and indecently, inviting it in.

The tentacle then thrust deep into her throat. Her eyes went wide again as she was being violated.

Oh god, it's so deep! Yes! Harder! Harder!

It was practically all the way down the esophagus. Amara began to choke and gurgle with the tentacle in her mouth. This one was bigger than the last too, making her cheeks bulge with its girth.

Amara's eyes rolled back into her head in pleasure. She moaned loudly and lewdfully, the wet "schlicks" that the tentacle made as it motioned back and forth in her mouth echoed the temple walls.

More tentacles slithered up, exploring every inch of her body with an almost sentient curiosity. Amara shuddered as she felt them snake underneath her clothes and underwear. Wrapping around her large breasts, playing with her erect nipples, and sliding down between her thighs, probing and exploring her most intimate areas.

The tentacles continued to explore her body, and Amara felt herself slipping deeper into a state of trance-like pleasure. She could no longer think or resist, all she could do was surrender to the pleasuring sensations that the tentacles were evoking within her.
Last edited by potato 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
~ The potato is a starchy food, a tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum and is a root vegetable native to the Americas. The plant is a perennial in the nightshade family Solanaceae.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Amara is into trouble : ) I like the setting of the story in the magic world - and the first part sets the stage nicely!
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

Good stuff so far. I've always wanted to see more high fantasy stories with damsel in distress storylines. Looking forward to the next part.
potato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by potato »

Part 2: It's Dangerous To Go Alone

After groping and slithering on Amara's body to its heart's content, the tentacles repositioned them themselves. Instead of being spread-eagle, they coiled around her arms, and tightened themselves around her torso, securing the Amethyst Witch's arms behind her back.

Another set of tentacles also snaked down to her legs, coiling around her thighs and such before tightening themselves against her skin.

Amara moaned as her bonds were being made stricter. The pleasure she was receiving from the tentacles' aphrodisiac-like goo was too much.

And with plenty more tentacles exploring her body, rubbing their slimy flesh all over her sensitive areas, Amara was already soaking wet.

The monster seemed to be aware of it, but was purposefully denying Amara of the pleasure she craved.

Amara started to go into withdrawal again. The pleasure received from just a tentacle probing her mouth was no longer enough.

She needed more.

But if the need for pleasure continued at this rate, she'd go into pleasure-withdrawal even while every possible body part was being violated.

Finally, the monster decided to grant Amara's desire. A large and girthy tentacles rose up and started to rub against her "lady-parts", which provoked a few moans from Amara's tentacle-filled mouth.

The tentacle reeled back, Amara shut her eyes and braced for penetration, but it never came. She opened her eyes, and saw the Arreanian Monster... looking around? If you could call it that.

Suddenly, from out of nowhere...

"Flèche Démoniaque!"

An arrow with a demonic red color and the size of an entire Lightoak trunk pierced straight through the pinecone-like body of the monster, leaving a gaping hole in the body.

Amara felt the tentacles' grip loosen and fall limp, and she too started falling into the ground.

A woman roughly her age, maybe a bit older, caught her from the ground and quickly started to rummage through her bag. Amara got a good look at her. She had long blonde hair in one large braid.

Her eyes were dark brown, like a Sapleaf. She wore a long, flowing dress made of dark material that shimmered in the light and had intricate silver embroidery along the edges.

She also wore black leather boots that reached up to her knees, with silver buckles that match the embroidery on her dress. Around her neck, she wore a silver pendant in the shape of a crescent moon.

Before Amara could react, she shoved a glass vial into her mouth and started dumping the contents into her mouth.

Her eyes widened at the taste. It was a Cleanse potion. A powerful potion able to heal all but the most serious of status ailments.

Its only downside? Its taste. It tasted profoundly like the Soldier's Bower, its primary ingredient. And to say it tasted, in Duke Irommel's words: "like shit" was an understatement.

Amara quickly sat up and started coughing profusely. The taste instantly snapping her out of her lustful state.

"I'm glad I made it to you in time." The woman said with a relieved sigh.

Amara was still cringing at the lingering taste in her mouth. "Thank you, very much. What's your name? And why are you here?"

The woman introduces herself. "I am Lila. I was sent here by the Guild to rescue you, after you had not returned from your quest in your described time."

"My described time?" Amara said in shock. "I was... in battle for 3 hours?!"

"Yes." Lila replied. "However, now that you are rescued, you know the rules."

Amara groaned. "Yes, yes. Half of my reward has been deducted for you."

Lila stands up and starts to walk away, back to the Guild. But she suddenly stops, and turns around. Her face all red and flustered.

"I, um... You were 'in battle' for a bit longer than 3 hours." Lila said, unable to make eye contact. "I saw the tentacles playing with you, and..."

"I wanted to ask: Could I join your party please?"

Amara was left stunned. She had watched her be violated by the tentacles? After giving it some thought, Amara agreed.

"Sure." Amara says. "But I have to ask, why aren't your own party? Aren't all rescue adventurers required to be party leaders?"

"Well... I'm not actually a Irommel Citadel City citizen." Lila says with a frown. "I can't be a party leader."

"Oh." Amara says, feeling her sadness. "Well, no worries, your days of being alone are over. As are mine."

Lila's eyes lit up, and with a cheerful smile, tried to go and hug Amara, but was pushed back.

"Woah there girl, I'm still drenched in this goo." Amara warns. "Let me get changed back at Citadel first."

"I'm under the influence of a Cleanse potion myself, but alright." Lila replies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, tell me a little about yourself." Amara says, now in a fresh set of adventuring clothes.

"Well, you probably know this by now, but I am skilled in the Arcane Arts." Lila says, sitting next to Amara at the tavern table.

Amara tried to hide her distaste of Arcane from Lila. Too many damn spells to remember, and even a slight mispronunciation would screw up the entire spell.

Lila continued on. "I'm currently Rank-A, same as you. I graduated from the Academy of Arcane Arts & Magic, with the class of Arcane Sorceress."

The tavern waitress soon arrives with their food.

"Abistian Impala steak, medium rare, with Safflower toast for Amara."

"And Stir-fried Hydra Crawdads and Rice for Lila."

The waitress leaves a set of utensils for both of the girls, and leaves to serve the other customers.

"Bon appetit!" Lila says, before eating.

Amara also starts to eat her dish. Within about 15 minutes, the girls had finished, and were full.

"That was good." Amara says contently, stretching back in her chair.

Lila chuckles and nods. She notices her large chest. Wow, does everything she eat go to her breasts?

She then looks down at her small breasts, and sighs in disappointment. Soon, Lila. Soon. She tells herself.

Amara and Lila get up from their seats, paying the bill and making sure to leave a tip for the waitress. They then stop at the request board, Amara scans the board for suitable quests.

"Aha!" She says, snatching one off its pin.

RANK - B or Higher

MISSION - A small group of outlaws have been harassing merchants off of Irommel Citadel's northwest entrance path. Defeat them, or bring them into custody.

REWARD - 9,500 GOLD

"Seems like a pretty easy quest." Amara says.

"It's a Rank-B Quest. So it shouldn't be too difficult." Lila replies.

"Great, let's go claim this and start it tomorrow." Amara says, walking to the tavern's front desk.

After Amara submits the quest to the Guild, the duo walk out into the chilly evening air of Irommel Citadel's Castle Town.

"So, where do you live Lila?" Amara asks. "I'll walk you there."

"Oh, um..." Lila says, hesitating. "I don't own a place to sleep. I wander from City to City, resting at Inns."

"Well, that won't do. Come, stay at my place. I have a spare mattress." Amara says, grabbing Lila by the wrists and leading her towards her home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amara's home wasn't much. It was small and cozy, with all the necessities. It had 3 main rooms: the main living area (included the kitchen, dining area, etc), the bathroom, and the bedroom. It also had a small attic, which Amara climbed up into to retrieve the mattress.

Amara grabs the mattress and tosses it into the bedroom. She sets it besides her own bed.

After finishing up their nightly routines, Amara and Lila get onto their beds.

"Goodnight Amara." Lila says.

"G'night Lila." Amara replies.

Amara snaps her fingers, and the lights go off.

This chapter quite a bit of world building. Next chapter will be something a lot spicier though, so stay tuned!
~ The potato is a starchy food, a tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum and is a root vegetable native to the Americas. The plant is a perennial in the nightshade family Solanaceae.
potato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by potato »

Part 3: The Outlaws

On a bright and early morning, Amara and Lila have already gotten up. They were readying up for the quest they had accepted last night.

"Alright, let's head out." Lila says.

"Right." Amara replied.

The duo walked out onto the bustling road of Irommel Citadel's Castle Town. Merchants were shouting their wares, selling everything from herbs to swords.

Before departing to the northwest path, Amara quickly made a stop by a bakery. She came out with two loaves of Eastern Amelanchier bread. She hands one of the soft and round loaves to Lila.

"Here, have one." Amara says. "I have one of these basically every morning. They're soo good!"

Lila takes a bite. "Wow. It's sweet."

Amara nods, her mouth stuffed full of the pastry. "Mhm."

They continue walking through the town, until they reach the northwestern gate. The tall stone walls are briefly cut in two by a large iron gate.

Amara gets the attention of the guard up on the wall. "Can you raise the gate?"

"Purpose of departure?" The guard responds.

"We're leaving for a quest!" Lila shouts up to the guard.

The guard signals approval, and the gate rises up a few feet, allowing the girls to crouch under before it slams shut behind them.

The minutes pass as the girls walk down the path, on the lookout for the outlaws.

"Aaah." Amara sighs, stretching her arms. "Fresh outdoor air in the morning is the best!"

"I agree." Lila replies. "I've been wandering all my life, and I never tire of the fresh air."

Amara looks down, saddened by the thought of Lila's past. "Hey, um, if you don't mind me asking... What happened? Like, when you were younger, that caused you to wander?"

Lila stops walking, and standing on the dirt road, begins to recall her past.

"Well, like I said, I've been wandering for as long as I can remember."

She pauses, then continues.

"My parents were both traveling merchants. We had a decently sized wagon that served as our home. I was their only daughter, but even with just 3 people, there was very little room for us to rest inside. All of the space was taken up by goods and wares."

"The occupation was tiresome, but it was needed. My mom and dad never complained or got frustrated, even when we at our lowest."

"However, one night, when we were resting right outside Ascota. You probably know it as the 'Merchant City.'"

"Well, during that night, a group of people tried to steal our wares. My dad noticed this and quickly woke my mom and I up. I was still a kid, so I stayed behind while they confronted the thieves."

"My parents never came back. And I fell asleep in the dark, unaware of what had happened."

Lila started to cry.

"A-And when I w-woke up... T-They were dead."

She sniffled.

"Murdered. In cold blood."

She wiped away her tears.

"So... As a little child who was barely seven, I gathered what little items I had left in the wagon. I also found my parents' savings bag, hidden underneath in a wooden plank. It barely enough money for just a year at the Academy."

"Fortunately, in that year, I had done well enough to receive a partial scholarship for the rest of my enrollment."

"However, like I said, it wasn't a complete scholarship, so I had racked up a relatively small debt. So I took up rescue quests, which led me to enroll in the Adventurer's Guild part-time."

"After I graduated, I continued to do the rescue missions. Perhaps I just didn't want others to meet the same fate as I had."

Lila finishes her story, and Amara looks at her with tears welled in her eyes. She runs up to her and gives Lila a big hug.

"I'm sorry for that Lila." Amara said. "I'm sorry for asking."

"You're okay, Amara." Lila replies with a small smile.

Now with a closer bond, the two continue walking down the path. Irommel Citadel, the massive castle and town city, looked no bigger than a plate.

Amara and Lila walk over a small hill, and see a wagon trotting along the path towards them.

Suddenly, the cry of a horse gets the attention of the two young witches, who look at the noise's source.

A group of horses, 4 of them, with 4 men riding them. They charge at the defenseless wagon, and quickly encircle it.

Amara and Lila quickly rush to aid them, but upon reaching it, the bandits have already taken the occupants hostage.

"Stop right there, criminal scum!" Amara says in an authoritative voice. "Let those innocent people go!"

One of the bandits comes around from the back of the wagon. "What makes you think you have authority?"

Amara and Lila point their magic staffs at the bandit.

"Oh-ho! You're threatening me!" The bandit says. "I like a woman with spunk."

The bandit motions to his companions. Two other bandits come out, one is holding a young woman at knife point. The other is holding a little girl, no older than 8 or 9, at knife point.

The mother and daughter had pleading eyes. Tears streamed down the little girl's face.

"You sick bastards!" Lila said angrily.

"Watch your mouth lady," The bandit holding the girl says. "You might get someone killed."

"Let these people go. They're innocent!" Amara says.

"And let you be able to attack us? No thanks." The bandit with the woman says.

He pauses and scans the girls. An idea pops into his cunning mind.

"Here, I'll tell you what." He says. "Surrender yourselves to us, and we'll let these people go."

"Yeah right. You're just going to take us all captive." Amara replies.

"I'm a man of my word, miss." He replies. "Of course, if you don't surrender..."

The bandit puts the knife closer to the woman's throat. She cries harder.

"Fine." Amara says. "What do you want us to do?"

"That's more like it girls." The bandit says with a smirk. "Toss your weapons aside."

They do as told, their wooden staffs fall to the ground.

"Now strip." The bandit commands.

The girls hesitate. The bandit pushes the knife even closer to the woman's throat. "Strip." He repeats.

Amara and Lila both take off their clothes. Revealing their flawless bodies and skin. They stop at their undergarments, having removed all but their bras and panties.

"I will go no further." Amara says coldly.

"Neither will I." Lila says as well.

The bandit nods and motions the other two bandits not holding anyone hostage to tie them up.

The girls notice them pull out Oflayon vine ropes. Uh oh.

Those vines were renown for their nearly unbreakable nature. Elves used ropes made from them to string their powerful bows for thousands of years, and still do to this day.

"Hands behind your backs." One of the bandit commands.

Amara and Lila comply, and place their hands behind their backs.

One bandit securely binds Lila's wrists. Then continues around her arms until she's properly bound in a box-tie.

The other ties Amara's wrists and elbows. She winces at the unforgiving position.

Both bandits them move onto their legs. They wrap and bind their ankles and thighs together. They then start to make a crotch rope on both of them.

Amara begins to squirm. "H-Hey! You can't do- Aaah~"

"H-Haah..." Lila moans in response to her crotch rope.

"Y-You tied... us up now." Amara says in between pants. "Now let them go."

"Of course. I'm a man of my word." The bandit responds.

He signals to his partners to release the girls. Once they do, the mother quickly embraces her daughter. They cry in each others' arms.

"All right enough crying, now get on with it!" He says, annoyed.

The wagon quickly rides off. Leaving the bandits and the two girls on the path.

One of the bandits then holds something up in his hands. "Alright girls, open wide."

In his hands, are the two girls' socks. Before they could utter their protests, their socks were stuffed into their mouths.

Amara grimaced at the taste. Despite not having worn them for much time, the long walk here had made them sweaty.

Lila was wearing long black thigh-high socks, so her mouth bulged with their size.

The two bandits then wrapped thin pieces of cloth around their mouths, locking the stuffing in place and silencing the girl's moans.

"Grmmph. Hrrph." Amara groaned into her gag, kicking and flailing in her bonds.

"Don't worry girls," The bandit says, kneeling in front of them. "Once you get to our camp, you'll bound to have a 'fun time.'"

Amara and Lila struggle against their bondage more. But the vine rope doesn't budge in the slightest.

Two of the bandits hoist the girls up and on their shoulders, then slump them on their stomachs over their horse's saddles.

"Alright boys, let's head back." One of the bandits says. "Hyah!"

The horses neigh and gallop off. With Amara and Lila in tow.

The bandit tightens the rope between Amara's ankles and wrists.

"That should hold ya." He says.

Amara moans and whimpers at her hogtie. "Plhmmp."

Before leaving, the bandit spanks Lila, who was pole-tied to the tent-pole in the middle of the bandits' tent.

"Mmm!" Lila moans in protest.

"You girls have fun!" The bandit says, leaving the tent.

Amara and Lila look at each other with eyes of fear. When they had arrived, the bandits stripped them naked. And since they were bound, they couldn't fight back much.

Both girls struggle furiously, but after a few minutes give into defeat.

Amara's large breasts were squeezed against the ground in her hogtie. And LIla's petite chest was on full display, along with her chest harness.

The vine ropes were too strong, and their pitiful struggling wasn't going to change that. Hours pass, and the sun sets.

The bandits then returned to the tent, all four of them. The girls' eyes went wide in horror. The bandits were all naked, and their cocks stood erect.

They were massive too. All of them were roughly 8 or 9 inches and had the thickness of an arm.

The bandits undid all of their knots, except for their wrists. They forced Amara and Lila to kneel in front of their dicks.

Two of the bandits stood in front of the terrified girls. They ungagged them and their socks fell out of their mouths. Fountains of saliva dripped out as well.

Amara begged them not to, "Please don't do this... I- Grrck!"

The bandit cut her protests short by ramming his girth into her mouth. Amara choked and gagged. He was orders of magnitudes rougher than those tentacles yesterday.

Lila was being forced much the same way as Amara. Her throat stretched to accommodate for his size.

"That's right. Just like that. Use your tongues too." The bandits commanded. "Damn, you're tight."

The other two bandits felt like they were missing out, so they then put their hands onto the girls hips. Their legs stood up, but they were still bent over, slobbering over the other bandits' cocks.

Their hands rubbed against their wet openings. Amara wasn't that wet, but was still dripping. But Lila was completely soaked. Her moans were louder and sluttier too.

"I think this blondie likes this." The bandit having his cock sucked on by her says.

The two bandits behind the girls position themselves just right, and then push their dicks into them. Amara screams, but her voice is muffled by the cock in her mouth. Her hands clench, almost drawing blood.

Lila's eyes roll up in pleasure. She moans loudly, almost drowning out Amara's screams of pain.

Amara starts to cry. I-I can't believe it. My virginity... Gone to this man?

The bandit fucking Amara noticed too. Blood trickles out and down her leg. "Hey, this dark-haired bitch is a virgin!"

The others laugh, Amara cries even harder. She wanted to just bite off this guy's dick, but he was too big, her mouth could hardly compensate for his size.

The spitroasts continues, and the girls are pounded from both sides harder. The bandits hold their heads with their hands and ram their meat all the way down the girls' throats. The bandits on the opposite side fuck them faster.

Until, they finally orgasm. Ropes of cum are shot into Amara's throat and inside her. She couldn't handle the amount in her mouth as coughs a lot out.

Amara falls to the ground, twitching and unable to move.

Lila moans as she orgasms at the same time as the bandits. Tons of spunk is shot into her and down her throat. She manages to swallow it all, and pulls her mouth off of the bandit's cock.

Trails of semen connect her mouth, with blobs of his seed still on her tongue. "Hah...Haahh~"

"You're a slut aren't you?" The bandit says, holding her chin up.

"Y-Yess..." Lila says, clearly not herself and lost in pleasure.

The four leave the tent. Having been pleasured for now, but not for long.

Just then, as they're gathered around the campfire...

*thwump* *thwump* *thwump* *thwump*

Four arrows hit the bandits. Two in the hearts, dead instantly. Another through the neck, also dead, but much more violently. Another straight through the head, dead before he could even think another thought.

An female Elven archer descends from a tree. And quickly discovers Amara and Lila, cum-soaked and unconscious.

"What the-" She says in shock.

She quickly whistles her steed, a glorious brown stallion. She grabs all of their clothes in a bag and then tosses them over her stallion's saddle.

"Let's go, Thunder." She says. "To Irommel Citadel, and the closest healer!"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic