BIG AND SMALL (F/F) - Act 3 is now complete! (May 7, 2023)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

BIG AND SMALL (F/F) - Act 3 is now complete! (May 7, 2023)

Post by Switcher1313 »

BIG AND SMALL

Lea – 28 y/o, petite (5’3”), Asian, brown-skinned, black hair in a pageboy cut, brown eyes, small-breasted and slim

Christine – “Cris” – 35 y/o, tall (5’9”), Chinese-American, white skinned, busty and plus-sized, long-haired brunette, very well endowed

Act 1

Hi! My name is Lea. I work as a receptionist at a large architectural firm. I’ve been with the company for less than a year, but the work is great and the people here are wonderful! What’s really great is that I got to meet Christine (Cris to her friends). I’ve always liked girls, although I’m not openly gay. Cris was one of the first people to sense that I really wasn’t into men. She’s one of the junior architects in the firm and I felt flattered when she paid a lot of attention to me.

We started going out together. In the beginning, it was just movies, dinner and bars, but later, it became more…ahem…intimate.

Cris is actually bisexual, but she seems to be attracted to me. I don’t see how. I’m petite and slim, but she says I’m one of the sexiest people she’s known. I truly feel worshipped and loved when we are in bed. I experience some of the best orgasms ever when I’m with her.

Little did I know what she had planned for me.

We caught a movie one Friday night and she invited me to spend the night at her condominium. Of course, I agreed.

When the door closed behind us, she immediately caught me in a tight hug and kissed me deeply. I moaned as our tongues intertwined and I anticipated another night of passion with her. She took a quick shower and I followed suit.

I found her sitting on the bed. She was only wearing black bra and panties and my breath caught in my throat as she reclined on the bed with her sexy and naughty smile. Her wavy brunette hair was unbound and cascaded behind her. Her smooth and white skin were fully on display and I felt a pang of inferiority from just gazing at her.

Cris: “There you are! I was wondering what was keeping you.

Lea: “Sorry, I just wanted to be good and clean.”

Cris: “Darling, I want to try something tonight…if you’re willing.”

Lea: “What do you wanna try?”

Cris stood up and walked toward me and hugged me before whispering in my ear, “I wanna tie you up…before I make love to you!”

My eyes went wide and I made a little gasp. She pulled away and grasped my shoulders with a concerned look on her face, “If you’re not comfortable with it, I’ll understand.”

I looked into those lovely brown eyes before slowly nodding my head. I smiled before saying, “Sure…let’s give it a try!”

The look on her face was priceless. I could see that she was delighted. You have to understand that I trusted Cris completely. Still, I felt I had to say something, “You won’t hurt me now, will you?”

Cris hugged me again and said, “Honey, I would never, ever hurt you! I want you to fully feel how I love you. When you’re tied up, you will feel my love…fully. I assure you that you’ll love it!”

I just nodded and Cris removed the towel covering me. I was already completely naked underneath. Standing nude before her made me feel submissive and suddenly, I was excited to be bound by her.

Cris took a large backpack and pulled out a length of rope. She twirled her finger indicating that I should turn around. I obligingly put my hands behind my back. She positioned my hands palm-to-palm. Cris applied what seemed to be a generous amount of rope around my wrists before cinching them securely.

Cris: “How does that feel, honey?”

Lea: (Pulling at her bonds) “It’s tight. Ungh! I can’t slip out of them.”

Cris: “That’s the idea, hon! Now, you’re mine!”

I felt Cris’ hands at my small waist before they went up to my small breasts. Her hands were gentle then her fingers lightly pinched my nipples, causing me to moan. It was painful, but it also made me feel warm and excited. Already, I could sense a liquid warmth between my legs.

Cris steered me before a full-length mirror so I could see myself with my arms pulled behind my back…helpless to prevent my naked body from being touched. One hand reached my sparse bush and I gasped as her finger traced my slit. The strokes were slow and soft and I squirmed in place, mesmerized by what I saw and felt.

My hands moved to somehow embrace Cris, but, of course, my hands could not. All I could do was take the incredible sensations being inflicted on me at Cris’ hands.

Cris then pulled me away from the mirror and steered me towards the bed. I fell down on it facedown. She took another length of rope and bound my ankles together.

Lea: “Aw, do my feet have to be tied too?”

Cris: “Can’t have you running away now, eh?”

Lea: “Well, seeing as how I don’t have a stitch of clothing on, running away seems like a crazy idea just now!”

Cris chuckled and began caressing my bare legs. My legs tend to be on the hairy side, and I couldn’t remember if I had applied the Veet yesterday. But the way Cris was caressing my legs and kissing my soles seemed to indicate she found my legs satisfactory. My buttocks were squeezed and she even gave me a playful swat.

Lea: “Ow! Hey, I thought you wouldn’t hurt me!”

Cris: “Just a playful swat, hon! Sorry!”

Lea: “It’s ok. I was just teasing!”

Cris: “Oh, you are going to pay for that!”

I was flipped faceup and Cris’ head descended and I writhed as her mouth took one breast in. She suckled me even as her tongue played havoc with my nipples. My breasts are very sensitive and this treatment was rapidly making me insane with desire. Unfortunately, I was tied up so all I could do was receive the incredibly sensual torment that Cris was inflicting on me.

I flung my head back and moaned loudly as her tongue slowly traced a line down to my navel…and lower. Her tongue found my slit and I struggled helplessly, but he had ahold of my bound legs so I could not avoid her teasing mouth.

“Ohhhhh! Please, Cris! I can’t take this!”

Surprisingly, Cris ceased her labors and began to untie my ankles. I looked down and saw her pull more rope out of her backpack. My legs were pushed apart and she quickly tied my ankles off to the bottom corners of the bed. Now my slim legs were spread wide so nothing was hidden from her.

Cris then untied my wrists but only so she could tie my wrists off to the upper corners of the bed. Now, I was bound spreadeagled on the bed, completely naked and vulnerable.

I looked into Cris’ eyes and saw only desire within them. I smiled then and said, “I’m all yours, now Cris! You can do anything you want now!”

I felt my pulse racing as this tall and large woman removed her underwear and crawled onto the bed, completely naked. I was her prisoner and there was nothing I could do about it.
Last edited by Switcher1313 11 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice opener!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is a great opener. Your writing is sensual and sensitive. It shows the doubts, and even fear, that a new sub might well feel. It also shows how those emotions can be put to rest by a skillful dom. Excellent!
Last edited by GreyLord 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I feel yet another of your superb 'classics' coming on here, Sir. Looking forward to more of this one.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

I volunteer to play Lea! Fine work!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago It is a great opener. Your writing is sensual and sensitive. I shows the doubts, and even fear, that a new sub might well feel. It also shows how those emotions can be put to rest by a skillful dom. Excellent!
Ah, [mention]GreyLord[/mention], your observations are always so perceptive and your feedback most welcome!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year agoNice opener!
Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago I feel yet another of your superb 'classics' coming on here, Sir. Looking forward to more of this one.
[mention]LunaDog[/mention], your constant patronage truly warms my heart!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago I volunteer to play Lea! Fine work!
I love a volunteer [mention]AmyRu[/mention]! Please feel free to offer suggestions!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I lay on the bed completely immobilized and helpless. Cris had straddled me and I felt the smooth skin of her lush thighs pinning my waist. I looked up feeling quite submissive.

And then, Cris’ hands were laid softly onto my shoulders before they were slowly drawn down my chest between my breasts, down to my flat stomach and then back up. Only her fingertips touched my flesh and one moment, she was tracing patterns all over my torso and the next, random caresses which reached up to my bound arms.

“Ooooh, Cris, you’re killing me!” I moaned.

Cris quickly covered my mouth before saying, “Ssshhh! Just take it all in! Just lie there and accept my love!” I nodded slowly and Cris continued to touch me. She moved downward so she could touch my slim thighs and legs as well. She lightly tickled my feet and I squealed in helpless delight.

“Eeeek! Stop that! Cris! Please!” I pleaded but Cris was relentless. Her soft caresses had warmed my skin and now she was tickling me, managing to find my sweet spots…armpits, waist, tummy, inner thighs, soles of feet, etc. I begged her to stop as tears rolled down my face.

Despite the tickle torment (or maybe because of it), my very exposed slit was leaking moisture. Suddenly, Cris dove between my legs and her mouth and tongue ripped out a moan full of passion and bliss. I gasped as she worked between my legs. I reflexively tried to close my legs but the ropes held them apart and Cris’ hands pried my thighs farther apart. It was no use! I couldn’t stop her! (And why bother?)

Then, Cris got the brilliant idea of alternating the use of her fingers with her mouth so that the various incredible sensations piled on top of one another. I was sweating now and groaning from the sexual teasing.

Inexplicably, Cris gave me a reprieve and I lay on the bed, all sweaty and panting. I felt as if I’d run a marathon. My eyes were closed but they snapped open as something was thrust between my legs and the vibrations began battering me anew.

OMG! Cris had applied a vibrator on me! She had affectionately called this violet colored instrument her “wabbit” and we had used it on each other previously, but now she was using it as an instrument of torment on my poor and battered pussy.

My strength was draining fast and my struggles grew feebler. My resistance had ebbed until I was desperate for sexual release.

“Ready to cum now, my little girl?” asked Cris.

I could barely croak out a “Yes, damn it! Yes!”

“Say please!” teased Cris.

“Ungh! Please, Cris!”

“Say it nicely!” (More buzzing…more torment…I was on the edge!)

“Please let me cum…mistress!”

“Attagirl!”

And then, my vision exploded into a million sparks. My eyes rolled up in my head. My mouth opened in a silent scream. My body was racked with multiple convulsions.

Later, Cris had released me from my bonds and was cuddling me. I snuggled closer to her purring contentedly.

Cris sighed and said, “I suppose next time, you’ll wanna tie me up, huh?”

My brain suddenly woke up and imagined all the naughty things I could do to her.

“Next week, Cris?”

“Sure! Good night!”

----

Well, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]LunaDog[/mention], I hope this first part was satisfactory?

And [mention]AmyRu[/mention], I hope you liked your time as Lea. ;) ;) ;)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well continued with Chris doing good work on Lea.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Act 2

Cris waited somewhat impatiently for Lea. She was looking forward to the long weekend especially since Lea promised she’d managed to find a nice isolated vacation house that would be perfect for their “games.”

Cris then received a text on her phone from Lea that simply said, “I’m here.”

Cris hefted her overnight bag and exited the lobby and was shocked to discover a large black 4x4 pickup truck waiting. The passenger side window opened and Lea peeked out motioning for her while saying, “C’mon, let’s go!”

Cris put her bag onto the rear seat of the double cabin and slid into the front passenger seat. Somehow, it was unseemly for this tiny girl to be driving a beast of a vehicle.

Lea was wearing a black tank top, tight jeans and hiking boots. Her eyes were covered by mirrored aviator shades. She smiled and said, “How’d you like my ride? My cousin lent it to me on account of he’d just detailed it and it needs some breaking in!” Lea then put the truck into drive and they sped off.

Traffic was light going out of the city and it only took them an hour to reach a rural area. Lea turned off on a dirt path. The powerful truck negotiated the road easily until Lea turned off and stopped.

“Why’d we stop?” asked Cris.

“I was thinking…if we could indulge a little fantasy of mine…” started Lea.

“Yeah?” asked Cris.

Lea continued, “Lemme tie you up in the back of the truck. It’ll be like I kidnapped you!”

Cris grinned and answered, “Sure, why not?” Cris was wearing a mustard-colored top, white shorts and sneakers. They alit from the truck and Cris hopped onto the bed of the pickup, which had a thick and soft rubber matting. Here, Cris’ wrists were tied behind her back and her ankles were tied together as well. Lea took a large bandanna and used it to cleave gag her “victim.” Cris lay faceup on the truck bed and, to insure that she wouldn’t roll around, Lea wound rope around her waist and tied the ends off to the side of the truck bed. Lea then unrolled a tarp covering her kidnapped friend.

Cris tested her bonds and found the ropes were tied firmly but not uncomfortably. The truck sped off and despite the uneven terrain, Cris lay comfortably and stayed put thanks to the tether put on her.

Finally, the truck stopped and the tarp was removed and the tailgate lowered. Lea untied Cris’ ankles and helped her down from the truck. Cris stood with her hands bound and still gagged looking at a quaint house in the middle of nowhere. There were lots of trees and grass all around them. She could see houses several kilometers in the distance.

Still bound, Lea showed Cris the swimming pool at the back of the house complete with jacuzzi. The unusual tour continued indoors. A large open area served as living room and dining room. A door led off to the kitchen. The house had three bedrooms situated on the second floor.

When they returned to the living room, Lea finally untied Cris and the former asked, “So, how’d you like the house?”

“It’s lovely! Quiet and restful! Although, I get the feeling we’re not gonna get much rest, eh?” answered Cris with a wink.

Lea glanced at her watch and suggested, “It’s still early. Why don’t we have a swim then lunch?”

“Sounds good! See ya in a few?” said Cris.

----

Lea was floating in the pool on an inflatable float wearing a one-piece blue speedo swimsuit when Cris sauntered to the edge of the pool. Lea let out a long whistle. Cris wore a bright yellow swimsuit. Its top covered her nipples, but her ample breasts spilled out of the cups. The bottom was a thong with a tiny triangle covering Cris’ front.

“Hey, sexy, come on in! The water’s great!” called out Lea. Cris slipped into the pool and swam over to Lea. They kissed briefly on the lips before Cris upended the raft throwing Lea into the water. What followed was a series of impromptu games around the pool. There was much splashing of water and squealing. Finally, the exhausted pair floated together at the side of the pool.

“I’m hungry! How ‘bout lunch?” asked Cris.

“Yeah, sure! Then…dessert!” said Lea as she waggled her eyebrows.

----

Cris volunteered to wash and put away the dishes after lunch so Lea relaxed in a comfy chair in the living room. When Cris came from the kitchen, Lea ordered her to stand in the middle of the living room.

Lea: “Did I tell you that you really look super sexy in that get up?”

Cris: “Oh…maybe half a dozen times?”

Lea: “Yup! And now I get to tie you up wearing it! Now, lie down on the coffee table!”

(Lea had put a couple of thick towels on the large wooden coffee table so Cris lay down easily).

Lea quickly took hold of the larger woman’s wrists and tied them together before tethering them off to the lower part of the table. Cris now lay with her arms drawn above her head, so Lea took this time to fondle her captive’s large breasts.

Lea: “Love these tits of yours, hon! So much bigger than mine!”

Cris: “But that doesn’t make you any less sexy, dear!”

Lea smiled and kissed her prisoner on the lips before pulling the latter’s legs apart and binding them to the coffee table. Cris’ legs hung off one side of the table with their feet on the floor so the ropes prevented her from closing them. Lea then caressed the helpless legs, kissing them softly.

Lea: “Love these legs of yours, too, hon! I could worship them all day!”

Cris: (Groans as Lea nips her inner thighs) “Oh, you are torturing me here, luv!”

Lea: “Oh, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!”

Lea dipped her hand into the front of Cris’ bikini bottom and found her already wet. She insinuated one then two fingers into the trimmed slit producing lustful moans from the bound woman’s mouth. Slowly, she teased the taller woman until she was about to cum.

Lea: “Nope! Not yet! I wanna try something first!”

Cris: “You are killing me here, girl! But why are you untying me?”

Lea: “You’ll see! Now get on the floor!”

The middle of the living room floor had a nice shaggy carpet and Cris lay facedown on it. First, her wrists were tied behind her with the hands palm to palm. Then rope captured her elbows further pinning her arms together. Soon, her legs were rendered useless because of the ropes wound around her ankles, below and above her knees and her lush thighs.

Lea used more rope to bind her prisoner’s arms and torso together. This also had the effect of squeezing her large boobs sensuously.

All the while, Cris grunted and moaned as she was bound into helplessness.

Cris: “Are you gonna turn me into a mummy here?”

Lea: “Not quite, but close! Oh yeah, one more thing…!”

Lea then muffled Cris’ words with a yellow ballgag. Now, Cris lay on the floor, tightly bound and completely helpless. Lea had no trouble rolling her faceup. She slowly untied the knots that held Cris’ bikini top until she had bared the large breasts. She straddled her captive and began caressing and squeezing the soft but firm mounds. She lightly slapped Cris’ tits eliciting groans of mixed pain and pleasure. Her mouth lightly bit the turgid nipples and suckled the lovely mammries of her prisoner.

Cris could only writhe as her breasts were mercilessly tormented. Lea then smiled as her hands went behind her to loose the knots holding Cris’ thong together. Now, Cris lay on the floor, wrapped in rope and completely naked.

Lea turned around and used her fingers and mouth to tease the taller woman until she was whimpering and groaning. Her closely trimmed slit was leaking copious moisture now, but she was shocked when Lea stood up so she complained through her gag.

Lea: “Now, behave yourself, hon or I will punish you!”

Cris still continued to writhe and struggle so Lea turned her over and connected her bound ankles to her chest harness. This effectively immobilized her captive on the floor so she could only roll around a bit.

“Now you stay put, honey, while I go get a few things ready!”

----

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]LunaDog[/mention] hope you like the turnabout situation going on!

[mention]AmyRu[/mention], how would you like being on the dominant side?
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Nothing like a bit of 'payback' when tables are turned, is there?
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Awesome and Cool Chapters
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very sensual this second chapter! I liked it.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Act 3

Lea returned and untied Cris’ hogtie rope before helping her sit up. She supported her captive and used her hands to fondle the larger woman’s breasts from behind. Cris moaned helplessly as her large tits were squeezed, caressed and pinched. She was writhing within the clutches of her petite captor. The fact that this younger woman had trussed her up into helplessness and was taking liberties on her exposed body was turning her on.

“Oh, look what I got!” said Lea holding aloft a bullet-shaped vibrator. Deftly turning on the device, she slowly rank its tip all over her prisoner’s front. She moved it very slowly around one breast then the other. She chuckled as she dabbed the tip onto Cris’ nipples bringing forth moans of helpless delight. Cris was completely at the mercy of her diminutive captor and she couldn’t have been more delighted.

The vibrator was slowly drawn down Cris’ stomach until it was poised just above her sex. Cris looked down in mixed fascination and fear as the device slowly descended onto her unprotected womanhood. She flung her head back and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as the tip penetrated her. It was switched off and thrust in and out of her sopping slit. Cris was struggling like mad now as she was tormented.

Meanwhile, Lea was kissing her neck while fondling her large breasts. The multiple assault was overwhelming! Cris’ struggles grew weaker until only her hips were rocking in time with the thrusts of the vibrator.

And then Lea stopped!

“Nope! You are not gonna cum on the floor! Here, lemme help you up!” said Lea as she struggled to lift the taller woman. Puzzled Cris looked at her captor with her eyebrows raised.

“Not here! You are gonna hop to the bedroom, so get to it! The sooner you get there, the better!” said Lea with a swat on Cris’ ample derriere.

Breathing hard through her nose, Cris took a tentative hop. She then noticed and felt her breasts bouncing as she hopped. No doubt, Lea anticipated this and she watched with delight as Cris struggled to reach her destination. Still, she stood nearby in case her captive faltered.

Slowly and agonizingly, Lea reached the bedroom, encouraged with a few swats on her rump.

Cris was shoved onto the bed. She fell facedown and she felt the ropes on her legs being untied. Was her ordeal over? Lea lifted her legs onto the bed where she was rolled faceup. She watched helplessly as her legs were spread wide open before her ankles were tied off to the corners of the bed. Cris was sat up with Lea behind her again.

“Now, where were we?” asked Lea before she took the vibrator and inserted it into the now-exposed slit of her prisoner. Cris looked down to see the bullet disappear into her bush and she groaned again as her captor continued her torment. This time, Lea was relentless and soon Cris was in the throes of an orgasm. She slumped bonelessly against Lea.

Lea wasted no time in untying Cris’ upper body only to bind her wrists to the other corners of the bed. She then fashioned a crotchrope on her spreadeagled captive into which she inserted the vibrator. She turned on the device and the thrumming joyrope transmitted its signal of pleasure into the battered cunt of the prisoner.

Cris’ eyes fluttered open and she tested the ropes holding her, in vain. Now, she had to contend with the vibrator slowly teasing her towards the brink of another orgasm.

----

Hope you liked this part, dear raders, especially [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] and [mention]AmyRu[/mention].
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Switcher1313 wrote: 11 months ago Hope you liked this part, dear readers, especially @LunaDog. And others of course, but i can ONLY answer for myself!
Yes Sir. Very much so.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Cris lost all track of time as she lay on the bed, nude, exposed and vulnerable. She looked around the world groggily as the crotchrope thrummed ceaselessly between her legs.

Cris thought, “This is incredible! I struggled against Lea’s bonds in the beginning, but this all somehow feels just right. It feels like all the barriers I’d put up has been broken down. Now, I am willing to submit to Lea’s wishes. Despite everything that she has done to me, I must admit that the pleasure I’ve received is amazing! I wish I could tell her…when she returns.”

Lea did indeed come back soon after. She stood beside the bed and made a show of slowly stripping off her swimsuit. Cris was already drooling from the gag, but the sight of her friend standing naked before her was turning her on.

Lea removed the vibrator and crotchrope between Cris’ legs.

“Oh my, the rope is so wet! You must’ve been so turned on!” remarked Lea as she tossed the crotchrope aside before climbing onto the bed. Small woman climbed on top of the big prisoner and Cris moaned as their flesh touched. She moaned even more as their crotches touched. Lea ground her fur-covered slit into her bound prisoner before suckling on one breast and fondling the other.

Cris finally remembered their prearranged signal and snapped her fingers thrice. Lea immediately removed the gag before asking, “What’s wrong, Cris?”

Cris responded with, “Nothing’s wrong. I just wanted to thank you for kidnapping me and abusing me. I love what you’re doing with me and I look forward to being your prisoner for the rest of our stay here.”

Lea smiled and sighed before saying, “Whew! I thought you wanted to end this. Of course, I would free you, but I couldn’t stand it if you were to…hate me.”

Cris wanted to hug Lea but her flung out position made this impossible, so she kissed her friend and said, “Hey! It’s important for us to communicate, so I wanted to tell you that what you do to me has been great so far. I will be honest enough to tell you if it’s too much, ok?”

“Okay, my big girl! But I think you’ve been tied up enough! What say we make something to eat? I’m starved!” said Lea.

“Aw, and I thought I was enough of a meal for you!” teased Cris.

“Oh, you are so going to regret that, Crissie!” sneered Lea.

----

Lea and Cris decided to turn in early. They were both too exhausted to engage in any more games for the night. They hugged each other, both completely nude. Cris looked at the rope marks adorning her wrists and kissed Cris saying, “Cris? Promise me that I will still be your prisoner tomorrow?”

Lea kissed Cris back and smiled before answering, “Of course, dear. It will be my pleasure.”

-----

This is the end of Act 3 [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention], [mention]AmyRu[/mention]. I should have the next act up by next week.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic