Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Amazing and suspenseful update. Love the predicament you have the villains place Linda in. Letting everyone know she is completely helpless and starting to look like there is overwhelming odds stacked against her. Also enjoyed the comments from the kidnappers. You are an talented writer. Keep up the great work.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

So the suspense continues as the three girls are split up again. It is funny that you can now also tell them what's happening now the rest of our heroes understands what is happening. The incidence with the police is curious, and somehow I expect it was some sort of trap to verify who were in that car. It should not take long anymore.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Excellent stuff. Loving the darker tone here, there is no way Linda is helping herself out of this and son she may be beyond the reach of those who can help her. Great stuff, really nicely done.

I am curious, however about the female cop and wondering if she was just ID'ing the vehicle and occupants.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

I have to say that as soon as you mentioned it was a female cop, my mind immediately went to another bondage story I read several years ago. Plenty of tied up cops in that story 🙂. Here's the link for anyone who's interested:
http://www.jebsadventurebound.net/files ... index.html

Looking forward to more from this story and Hitchhiker! If I remember correctly, you had mentioned that the characters here are on the West coast, right? One of the things I keep thinking about is some sort of crossover between Bondage Model and Hitchhiker. Even if it's just something simple, like Jack or Elsa coming across the site Linda and Diana's bondage shoots are sold on, or maybe something more substantial like somehow a Hitchhiker character being involved in the resolution of the Bondage Model kidnapping. The crossover could also give the chance for a chapter (or chapters) to be written from at least two perspectives on the exact same events.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

tiedpgirl wrote: 2 years ago One of the things I keep thinking about is some sort of crossover between Bondage Model and Hitchhiker.
Dammit, did you read my mind? ;)

I first have to rescue somebody, before anything will happen like that, but I had it on the cards.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 140 - One out of three
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time the phone rang, Robert jumped. His phone was set to the highest volume possible, with the loudest tune selected as his ringtone, so he would be sure to hear it when it rang. Wherever he went, his phone came with him. Unfortunately, all calls so far had been unrelated to info on Linda and the others. Not knowing where she was, if she was safe, was taking its toll on him.

“Hello?” He answered his phone.

“Hi Robert, this is Inspector Gillian Weatherbridge again. How are you?”

“Surviving.: He answered.

“I have some news. During the raids on the properties of Sergeant Blazon, we found Kyleigh. Based on her testimony, Linda and Alicia were also held at the same property, a warehouse on the outskirts of town, but they were taken away before we raided the place. It seemed we barely missed them. We are reviewing CCTV footage from the area.”

“Kyleigh, is she okay?”

“Yes, other than being kept in cuffs and not being fed very well, Kyleigh is fine. We’ve taken her to the hospital for observations. Getting kidnapped is not something most people shake off easily. She told us that Linda and Alicia were also in decent condition when they were taken from the room she was locked in. We have good hopes we will find them.”

“Thank you, inspector.”

“I will be in touch if I have more info.” Gillian said.

They exchanged some information on where Kyleigh was and disconnected the call.

“We’ll find you, Linda.” He said to himself.

At least finding one victim was good news. It confirmed they knew who was behind this and it allowed for a more focussed search. Even if it was not the news he was waiting for, Linda being found, he felt a little better.

“I bet you missed all of this.” He said to the other person in the room.

He was staying over at Diana and Jim, being alone was probably the last thing he needed to be right now. At least at the studio he had some distractions, in this case a tightly tied and hooded Diana. Robert dialed a number from his contact list.

“What’s up Robert?” Jim’s voice answered almost immediately.

After telling Jim about Kyleigh, he felt better. Jim was driving Steve, Sharon, and Sandra to the airport, they had a flight home today. They would have wanted to stay till this thing was over, but they had their own lives to go back to in the UK. At least they had some good news before they departed.

“I should be back in the studio in 3 hours. I will drop by the hospital.” Jim said.

“Okay. See you later.”

Putting his phone on the desk close to him, he looked at the helpless woman on the floor.

“I am sorry, Diana, but you should not have asked for me to tie you up. It was to distract me, I know, and probably to distract yourself, but I feel I might have taken out some of my frustrations on you.”

The tightly tied woman on the floor had no idea what was going on around her. It had started off innocently enough, Diana had seen how Robert had been sitting around, just waiting for the phone to ring and every time it did ring and it was something unrelated, he gotten more frustrated. With Jim away on the trip to the airport, she had done the only thing she knew best and offered herself to Robert for a bondage session. She knew it would also help herself, as she would not see Robert’s reactions. It had taken some convincing and she still believed he did it more for her than anything else, but he had agreed. Now, tightly tied, gagged, blindfolded, ear-plugged, and with a butterfly vibrator stimulating her clit, she was not sure it had been a good idea.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She grunted in her gag, the vibrator pushing her to another climax.

Her muscles tensing against the tight bonds, Robert had really outdone himself, she barely could move. Breathing alone was difficult enough. It had started easily enough, her wrists were bound with thin cords behind her back, 8 wraps, before a tight cinch and a knot out of reach of her fingers, although at that moment she did not know it did not matter where the knot was. Her elbows had been next, same thin rope, 10 wraps above her elbows, pulling them together, with another tight cinch and a knot. Diana knew from experience that untying this thin rope was almost impossible, they normally cut it off when they were done with a session when they used it. She knew she was in for a difficult session when Robert started to wrap the thin cord around her thumbs and fingers, taking away the ability to move them.

“Go ahead, do whatever you like.” She had told him before they started, standing naked in the studio.

He had seen her naked enough times and had tied her more than enough times while naked, but she knew he would never cross that line. Tying Diana had been difficult at first, as she reminded him of Linda. There bodies were not that different, roughly the same height, full breasts, great hips, and long legs, only the hair color, both on their heads as near their crotches, was different. Maybe that was why he wrapped her head next after tying her arms. First a ballgag, 2-inch, for in her mouth, the strap pulled tight. Then earplugs. After that he applied microfoam tape over the ballgag, several wraps around her head, both below the nose and above, acting as a blindfold and covering up her ears. For good measures he added a few wraps from under her chin to the top of her head. She would not be talking anymore.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Diana had mumbled, but Robert had no idea what she said.

It had taken a bit of work to get Diana’s long brown hair into the heavy leather helmet, but eventually he had it laced up tight, formfitting his victims head. At that point in time, Diana knew that she was in for a tight session. Somehow that relaxed her, maybe the suffering she was going through would relate to what situation Linda and Alicia were in. With the earplugs, the tape, and the helmet, which had padding over the ears, eyes and mouth, Diana’s world had become very small. All she could hear was her own breathing. As she sat on the floor, she could feel ropes being added around her waist and her wrists, with a cinch in between them. The ropes were tight, but helpless as she already was, there was nothing she could do about them, she was Robert’s plaything for the moment.

“More to come.” Robert said to himself, while grabbing another rope.

With the new rope, he created a breast harness for Diana, including circling her tits individually, making them stand out even more. As she felt the ropes being wound around the base of her breasts, she could feel her breasts tightening.

“He is going all out.” She thought. “Oh boy.”

Tying her breasts like that made them sensitive and she knew she was going to regret having them tied that way if she had to lie on her stomach later. For now, she was still sitting. And while she was sitting, Robert applied the butterfly vibrator.

“No crotch ropes.” Diana thought.

Robert knew she did not like this one, which in hindsight some time later, made him think he really was punishing her. Her long legs were next, the same thin rope as used on her arms was used to tie her legs at ankles, below the knees, above the knees and upper thighs. All tightly cinched and knotted. Diana felt how her big toes were tied together, although she thought that was overkill, as she could hardly move her legs.

“Done?” She silently thought.

He was not. She had kind of suspected she would end up in a hogtie, it was just she had not expected it to be this tight. After laying her down on her side, thank God for that she thought, he looped a long rope between her shoulder blades and her ankles. Bending her knees had tightened the ropes around her legs at the knees and she was unable to fold her legs as far as she could without the tight ropes, but Robert was pulling on the hogtie rope as if he was going to try to bend her. She could not feel her heels with her fingers, they were too tightly tied, but it did feel as if she was bend backwards. The hogtie was tight, but not extreme.

“Enjoy.” He had said, after which he turned on the butterfly.

Just after he finished tying Diana, his phone had gone off and the inspector had brought the news of Kyleigh being found. And that news had him look at the helpless woman on the floor again. Just at that moment he could see Diana’s muscles strain against her bonds, indicating she was having an orgasm, so Robert figured he would leave her a little longer tied, allowing her to get some relief.

“It did help a bit.” He grinned, looking at the naked brunette on the floor. “Thank you.”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

At least finding one victim was good news. It confirmed they knew who was behind this and it allowed for a more focussed search. Even if it was not the news he was waiting for, Linda being found, he felt a little better.
At least some good news ... but still no sign of Linda. And this makes one wonder how long can this go on? With eyery passing minute Linda and Alica get nearer Rendezvouz-Point -and if they reach that point before the Police can find them? And imagine the horrible way Linda and Alicia are restrained. Breathing alone must be difficult. Blind, deaf and mute .... for how long now?

What I really liked, was to see that Robert has good friends and what Diana did for him. Very interessting Roberts thought, that he hooded Diana, because she reminded him so much of Linda. One can only hope, that this torment ends soon. The emotional torment for Robert, the physical and psychological torment for Linda.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Diana is a good friend. Helping Robert get his mind off Linda being kidnapped. Going a little overboard on Diana but she's a big girl and can handle it. Love the breast bondage and how Robert went made her very helpless.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good part and good bondage as usual. This kidnapping plot has been going on for months now, and this chapter seems to build the tension even further without any significant progress. How long can you still stretch it out? Having Robert tie up Diana was excellent, and it really creates a mood, but I think it is about to get time for the group to return to their innocent and commercial games. Somehow, this starts to feel a bit out of place in comparison to the content before this kidnapping began, so I hope Linda will be safe again soon. Please don't take this criticism too harshly, it is still on of the best stories on this site, but I am unsure whether this is the way to go in the greater scheme of the story.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I think it is about to get time for the group to return to their innocent and commercial games.
I completely agree. Somebody should tell the writer!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward how this Story Arcs unfolds and probably ends!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Looking forward how this Story Arcs unfolds and probably ends!
You think it will end yet? :lol:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 141 - So close and yet so far
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“There’s the gate to the warehouse.”

The truck with Linda and Alicia in the back in their crates entered the dark road that led to the entrance of the small airfield. Rain was coming down and the wipers of the truck were trying to keep the front window clean, squeaking whenever they changed direction. Dark buildings loomed behind the steel fence, mostly warehouses and maintenance buildings, although on this dark rainy night it was hard to see. It was a small airport, a single runway, and no commercial flights. A few private planes each week, that was all. The guardhouse, standing just before the gate that blocked the road, was deserted, and the gate was locked. Much of the gate area and the airport was covered in darkness.

“Did the boss say they knew we were coming? Last few times we were here, the gate was manned.”

“Yes. And he told us that even when they were not ready for our load, we had to leave it with them. Not our problem if the plane that comes to pick up these crates is not here.”

“Not much fucking use if nobody is here to open the gate.”

They stood in front of the gate for a few moments, the headlights shining on the red and white markings on the closed gate, rain visible in the light beams. The gate could roll to the side to open, but a heavy chain and padlock locking the gate indicated the airport did not wanted visitors at this time of the night. Honking the horn for several times caused some movement after a while in one of the dark buildings on the airport grounds.

“Something is moving.” One of the three men in the cab of the truck said.

A light above a door had gone on and a lonely person walked towards the gate. He was dressed in black clothing, rain gear by the looks of it, and wearing a cap, hiding his face. Instead of opening the gate, he stood behind it and looked at the truck.

“Turn your fucking lights off.” A grumpy shout came from the person behind the gate.

The driver turned his lights off but left the motor running. He had rolled down the window again so that he could hear the person shouting at him.

“What you want?”

“I have a freight for McMillan Airlines.”

“Come back in the morning, we’re closed.”

A second person, dressed pretty much identical to the person behind the gate, came walking from the building with the light.

“What is it?”

“Some idiots with a load for McMillan.”

“At this time? Did you tell them to come back in the morning?”

The men in the truck looked at each other.

“Jesus, what a bunch of idiots.” One of them groaned.

“Got paperwork?” The second person yelled.

“Yes.” The driver replied.

The lock on the gate was removed and the heavy chain was hung on a hook. The two persons on the other side of the gate seemed to have trouble opening the gate, it must have been heavy. The gate opened only just enough to let the men on the other side of the gate through. One of them walked to the driver’s side, the other stayed on the passenger side of the truck.

“Show me.” The man at the door said, holding out his hand.

The driver handed over the paperwork, which was getting wet from the falling rain, but that did not seem to bother the guy holding the papers. He took a flashlight from his pocket and turned it on, shining it at the paperwork for a moment.

“Looks good to me, Jeff.” He called out to the other guy.

“Can you give me a hand with the gate, it is heavy.” The guy named Jeff called out to the passengers in the truck.

“Jesus, it is fucking raining.” The man in the passenger seat complained.

“Oh, get a move on, the sooner we get rid of this load, the sooner we can disappear.” The driver told him. “Stop being a fucking wimp.”

Softly muttering to himself, the man opened the door, he got out of the cab and had to turn around to get around the door. To his surprise he looked straight into the barrel of a M&P 9, held by a dark shadow standing very close to the truck.

“What…” He did not get a chance to finish his sentence.

“Hands up. FBI. Keep your hands where we can see them.”

The lights at the gate all went on and the dark area was now well lit and showed several FBI agents in tactical uniforms standing around the truck with drawn weapons, including the two men that had opened the gate.

“Fuck.” The driver said looking at the guns pointing at them, raising his hands, followed by the guy sitting in the middle seat of the cabin.

They knew they were caught and surrendered without difficulty.

“How?” The driver asked when his hands were handcuffed behind his back.

“We traced the phone calls made from the building where you departed from to specific phones, and your location history showed you were here at this airport several times before. We did a quick ID check during your trip to confirm and followed you all the way here. The time it would take you to get here was long enough for us to set a trap.”

“The fuckling copper and the story about our tail light…” The driver grunted.

“But our GPS is turned off on our phones.” One of the prisoners stated.

“We have other ways of following phones, even burners.” The lead FBI agent said, not providing details.

While agents took care of the prisoners, others had opened the rear of the truck and were opening the crates. An ambulance, fire truck and several black FBI vehicles surrounded the truck. The driver and his comrades were transported away, while the fireman worked on releasing Linda and Alicia. Both women had no idea what was going on, but they felt how they were extracted from being in the crate.

“Geez, they did not want these women to escape, did they?” Linda heard a voice state.

“Hmmppffff?” Linda grunted.

“This is the FBI, Miss; we’re trying to get you out of all this tape.” Another voice said.

“Missus.” Linda thought and had to grin about it. “I am married now.”

Hands lifted her out of the crate and placed her on something soft, while somebody was cutting away the tape. It took a decent amount of time, partly because they were very careful, but also because the whole process was documented. Slowly she could move again, first her waist, as her legs and body were no longer connected, than her torso, making breathing easier.

“Hold still, please.” A female voice told Linda.

Somehow it felt better that a woman was releasing her, even though her job was to get tied up and be on display for men and women. Hands, Linda presumed belonging to the voice, were cutting away the tape around her head. They were very careful, which Linda did not mind as she kind of enjoyed having her hair, and slowly more tape was removed and finally the mouth stuffing was removed.

“Don’t say anything yet, just rest.” The female voice, which, now that Linda could see again, belonged to a young blond nurse, told her.

“Alicia?” Linda asked with a coarse voice.

“She is being released too.” A male voice, an FBI agent based on the three letters on his body armor, said. “We’ll debrief later. Just relax.”

It felt extremely good to Linda, lying on her back, arms and legs stretched out. It did not bother her she was nude, although the nurse covered her up with a blanket. Linda looked to the left and saw Alicia doing the same next to her.

“Miss Daniels, I have a phone call for you.” Another FBI agent told her.

For a moment she wanted to correct him but decided not too. She held the phone at her ear.

“This is Linda Houston.” She said, proud to use her married name.

“Thank god you are okay.” Robert’s voice was the best thing she ever heard.

There was not much else coming over the line, she could hear Robert cry and tears also welled up in her own eyes.

“I love you. Let’s talk later.” Linda said.

Robert sniffed and told her they would, before disconnecting. She handed the phone back to the FBI agent. Moments later the stretcher she was on was brought to the ambulance.

“We’ll check you out at the hospital and we’ll get you home as soon as we can.” The blond nurse said.

Linda just nodded. Relief washed over her body, relief that this nightmare was over. She could not wait to go back home and consummate her marriage, as she never had the chance to do that yet.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is wonderful that this nightmare is over, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Also wonderfully well written. I do wonder what the reunion of the lovers will be like. Has Linda had enough bondage for a while or will they use it to celebrate?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update and conclusion to the kidnapping saga. Amazing writing and drama. I thought you were going to extend it at the start of the chapter but enjoyed reading about the sting operation and ultimately freeing the ladies. Thank you for posting.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Oh, wow, the girls are well and safe. The FBI jumped in at the final moment.
“How?” The driver asked when his hands were handcuffed behind his back.

“We traced the phone calls made from the building where you departed from to specific phones, and your location history showed you were here at this airport several times before. We did a quick ID check during your trip to confirm and followed you all the way here. The time it would take you to get here was long enough for us to set a trap.”
This made me chuckle as it sounds a little like the villain explaining their evil plans to their captured hero only for them to break free and defeat the villain. Hopefully, that won't happen.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Glad they're all safe. The tension was brilliant!
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Has Linda had enough bondage for a while
I hope not, that gives me nothing to write about (although their are some other characters in this story) :lol:
Thanks for being part of my followers.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 2 years ago I thought you were going to extend it
Which means my plan worked ;) Thank you for reading my ramblings. Much appreciated.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago This made me chuckle as it sounds a little like the villain explaining their evil plans to their captured hero only for them to break free
Maybe I watched too many old TV series. Nowadays most series are so dark, the old series used to be far less serious.
Thank you for keeping my stories in the items you read on this site.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago Glad they're all safe. The tension was brilliant!
I am glad you liked it.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What shall I say? This Chapter had it all:

Suspense at the beginning. The creeoy atmosphere when the Truck of the Villains arrived at the private landing strip.

Action: When then Villiains were taken into custody.

Great emotions: When Linda talked with Robert on the Phone.

Looking forward to the moment, when Linda and Robert see each other again and consumate their marriage, I wonder if Bondage is involved :)

It will be interessting to see, how Linda will deal with all of the Stuff that happened.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago What shall I say? This Chapter had it all:
You forgot one: Relief for an avid reader, knowing that Linda is well ;)

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago What shall I say? This Chapter had it all:
You forgot one: Relief for an avid reader, knowing that Linda is well ;)
I stand corrected :) How could I forget that - and indeed said reader was relieved, very much so :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 142 - Birthday
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Linda and Alicia have been rescued. Jim just called me.”

Mike walked into the studio part of the building and told Sheila and Winona.

“Really? Great news.” Sheila said while stopping taking pictures of Winona.

“Hmmmppppfffffff?”

The gag filling Winona’s mouth prevented her from saying anything intelligent and the scarfs holding her prisoner did not allow her to react much, but at least the news had been great to hear.

“They arrested several people, the ones driving the truck that was transporting Linda and Alicia, but also what the FBI believes was the mastermind behind the kidnapping.”

“Are they home yet?” Sheila asked, while putting away the camera.

“They are being checked in the hospital and they will have to do a bunch of interviews with the FBI before they are brought home. Should not be too long Jim said.”

“Thank god this is over.”

“Hmmpppfffff.” Winona mumbled.

“Is she complaining?” Mike asked, looking at Winona.

“I don’t know. The gag filling her mouth is not helping her to speak clearly.” Sheila grinned.

Winona was sitting on a bed, leaning against the steel head frame, her arms horizontally spread wide and tied to the metal frame at wrists, elbows, and upper arms with scarves. She had never been tied with scarfs and she found it a pleasant experience as the scarves were soft, but still restrictive. Scarves ran over her shoulder and the metal frame, as did the scarves, large ones, above and below her breasts and her waist. She had very little movement.

“Are you done with this set?” Mike asked his wife.

“Almost, I just need some more video. Winona seems to enjoy this position.” Sheila replied, looking at the beauty on the bed.

It was clear that Winona had native ancestors, her mother was native, her father white. Her skin color was slightly darker, her hair deep black and long and her eyes, which were currently hidden by a few layers of scarves, were intense green. The scarves holding her prisoner were soft, but still very restrictive and she had been unable to escape her bondage. Not that she ever did when Sheila or Mike tied her.

“Did you know it is her birthday today?” Mike said. “I was filing her paperwork and noticed the date.

“Today?” Sheila asked.

“Yes, she turned 20 today.”

“Wow, and she is here modelling for us, instead of celebrating her birthday.”

If her mouth had not been filled with a scarf, Winona would have told Sheila and Mike that she did not have friends to celebrate her birthday with and she rather be here modelling than sitting at home doing nothing. Her birthday was not something special for her, just another day of the week.

“Maybe we should do something for her?”

“Like what?” Mike replied. “Maybe a birthday cake or so?”

“Oh yeah, we definitely need a birthday cake. We’ll get one soon. But I figured since she does not seem to have a birthday party planned, maybe we can do one.”

“Here?”

“Sure, we, just the two of us, will have a party. We’ll just keep Winona tied to the bed for the rest of her birthday, so she can’t interfere with the party.”

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Winona mumbled in her gag, which was effective, and tried to fight the scarves holding her to the metal headboard of the bed.

Hearing Mike and Sheila talk about a party for her, but without her in it, made her smile. Just as Jim and Robert did, Sheila and Mike also played pranks on their models, which occasionally resulted in being tied up much longer than initially anticipated. But that was the disadvantage of being a bondage model, there was not much you could do once you were tied up. At least this position was a comfortable one.

“Aren’t you expecting Liz over this afternoon?” Mike asked.

“Oh, I forgot. Oh well, that is no problem. We’ll get her a piece of the birthday cake too. She is due at two, right?” Sheila asked.

“Yes, you still have 3 hours.”

“I wasn’t planning on using the bed for the shoot with Liz, so Winona can stay on it.” Sheila grinned, knowing quite well that Winona would not escape from her bonds.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Winona mumbled.

With her legs tied with scarfs at ankles and knees, a rope running from the scarfs on her ankles to the footboard of the bed, prevented her from moving her legs much, there was no way she was getting out. When she heard Mike say that Liz would not come for another three hours, she felt butterflies in her stomach. Were they really going to keep her tied to the bed for that long? It was kind of exiting hearing Mike and Sheila talk about her without her having any say in the matter.

“Maybe we can keep the bed in the background for the session with Liz?” Mike offered.

“Oh, that would be fun. With the scarfs around her head nobody will recognize Winona. That is a great idea.” Sheila replied.

Winona just sighed, as her bondage had been going from another 3 hours to now even much longer, as they were going to keep her prisoner till after the session with Liz, and she had no idea how long that would be.

“Hmmpppfffff.”

“Maybe we should give her some water?” Mike asked.

“Okay, but I am not releasing her. I’ll just get her mouth free.”

Sheila sat on the bed and removed some of the 10 scarves that were wrapped around Winona’s head. It took some time before she was able to pull the wadding out of the helpless woman’s mouth. As Sheila had not released other scarves, Winona was still blindfolded.

“Drink.”

A bottle was held to Winona’s lips, and she eagerly drank the cool water. The scarf that had been in her mouth had dried out her mouth. She drank slowly, making sure not to spill water.

“Enough?” Sheila asked when she pulled the bottle away from Winona’s lips.

“Yes, thank you.”

“Happy birthday.” Mike said.

All sounds were slightly muffled by the scarves covering her ears.

“Thank you. And thank you for having a party for me.”

“For you, but we’ll miss you and it we’ll be really sorry for having to eat the birthday cake without you since you will not be part of the celebrations.”

“Meanies.” Winona grinned.

“Want to taste what the cake tastes like?” Sheila asked. “Open up.”

Before Winona remembered that as far as she knew, Mike and Sheila had not gotten a cake yet, she had already opened her mouth and Sheila stuffed the scarf that had filled her mouth before back into her open mouth.

“Hmmppffff.” Winona complained, while Sheila wrapped several scarfs around Winona’s head.

“That’s better, nice and quiet.” Mike grinned.

“Hmmpppfffff.”

The sound was muffled by all the scarfs.

“Time to get a cake.” Mike said.

“If you get the cake, I’ll prep the studio for the session with Liz. Help me push the bed to the side.”

Instead of just pushing the bed, which was on wheels, they spun it around a few times, disorienting Winona. When Sheila and Mike did push the bed, she had no idea which part of the studio she was in.

“What a way to celebrate my 20th birthday.” Winona thought, smiling.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic