Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@FabianStr2016 , @Caesar73, @GreyLord, @The G-Man, @tickletied84, @Beaumains, @DIRK, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @wolfman, @TightsBound, @TiedupNick, @dogrednuht123 @Argentum @Windrunner

Thank you for reading and commenting. If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
195 - Recovering bonds

“Winona!”

Linda greeted the young woman with a big hug when Winona walked into the condo they were staying in. Diana followed suit. Magnus and Cally stood to the side, watching the welcome hugs happening in front of them.

“Come in, come in.” Diana greeted Magnus and Cally.

Jim, Robert, Linda, Liz, Marina, and Diana were in the living room. The others were in their bedrooms. They all greeted Winona.

“Hope we are not disturbing anything.” Magnus said.

“No, we just returned from the studio, it was a long day. We were glad you called.”

Winona sat down on one of the couches in the living room of the condo they were using while in Toronto.

“How are you?” Robert asked.

“I bet you were worried about me.” Winona grinned.

She felt good, almost as if nothing had happened. According to the ER doctor in the hospital she just over exited herself and her body had trouble dealing with it. He did not get the details of what exactly was done to Winona, but he suggested a few days of rest. Magnus had been checking up on her while she was in the ER, while Cally stayed with Winona the whole time.

“I am sorry.” Cally said.

“Stop saying that.” Winona grinned. “I was there at my own free will.”

“Hmmpppfffffff!”

The door to one of the bedrooms suddenly opened and a naked Willow ran into the room, greeting Winona. Both Cally and Magnus looked surprised at the naked gagged woman with her arms tied behind her back at wrists and elbows. Misty, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, came out of the same bedroom walking after Willow, rope in her hand.

“I’m sorry, she was determined to greet Winona when she heard she was back.”

“Euh…” Magnus said, looking surprised at the scene.

“You’ll get used to it if you hang around us long enough.” Jim grinned.

Willow gave Winona a hug, as well as she could being tied up, before walking back to the bedroom she came from.

“Hmmpff.” She indicated to Misty to follow her.

“Seems the boss is calling me.” Misty grinned, also walking to the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

“Euh, what just happened?” Cally asked, looking bewildered.

“Welcome to our little group.” Linda said. “Jim and Diana run a bondage model agency and most of us work for them.”

“Oh. That explains a few things, like walking tied up through the streets of Toronto.” Cally said.

“But it was fun.” Winona said, laughing.

“We push the envelope regularly.” Jim grinned. “But we consider ourselves more friends than boss and employee. We have models that are just doing jobs, but we also have people, like this bunch here, that are friends outside of work and play outside of work.
“Busy day at the studio?” Magnus asked, settling on the couch next to Winona who cuddled up to him.

Cally felt a little left out, as she was the one who caused Winona to have to go to hospital. Robert noticed her reluctancy to sit down until he pointed to the open spot on the couch where he and Linda were sitting.

“More boring than busy.” Daiyu said, settling in on one of the other couches. “Standing tied to a pole for 6 hours is not particularly interesting. We could not speak or see, all we had to do was stand there. And would not be surprised if some of the actors forgot their lines on purpose to look at the 5 naked and tied up women in the studio.”

“You are filming a movie?” Cally asked.

“Not really us. It is sort of a weird movie, and they wanted naked women in the background who were tied up. I think they asked several agencies, but nobody wanted to work with them, but somebody referred them to us and here we are.” Diana said.

“Hmmmm, naked bound women, who would not love that?” Robert grinned, which earned him a look from Linda.

“So…” Diana started. “How are you two doing?”

The question was directed at Winona and Magnus.

“We are doing great.” Winona stated, smiling at Magnus.

Magnus grinned. He loved the free spirit of Winona.

“I have some vacation coming up and we have decided I was coming back with Winona to the US.”

Diana noticed how Cally looked at Magnus.

“That sounds like a great plan.” Diana said. “And how are you doing, Cally?”

“Euh, fine, I think. Not sure what to think yet. I almost killed a woman today.”

“No!” Winona said resolutely, getting up from the couch and walking over to where Cally sat.

Linda and Robert moved up a little so that Winona could sit next to Cally.

“This was not your fault. It was a combination of factors. Magnus tied me to his bed, after I gave him permission, I did not eat enough and probably did not drink enough water, so my energy was low. You could not have known what was going to happen. The important thing is that you acted in the right way, you made sure I got help. Don’t beat yourself up over this, okay? Getting tied up has risks, risks we do not take for granted, and even if we take all precautions that we can, something can still go wrong.”

“Thank you.” Cally said.

Leaning over, she hugged the black-haired woman. The hug lasted a long time.

“Get a room, will you?” Diana grinned after a few minutes.

The bedroom door to Willow’s bedroom opened, but no naked woman came running out. Just Misty, still dressed in her shorts and t-shirt.

“What did I miss?” She asked after closing the door.

“Willow all wrapped up, I guess?” Robert asked.

“Yep. She needed some ‘me’ time. To process things.”

“You should try it, Cally, it really works.” Winona said.

“Me time?” Cally asked.

Winona grinned, got up and grabbed Cally’s hand, pulling her up from the seat.

“Magnus, come along.” Winona said.

Magnus looked surprised but got up too.

“Robert, I need some rope and such.” Winona said. “You know what I mean.”

The four of them walked over to the stairs, Winona still holding Cally’s hand, as her bedroom was one floor up.

“What is happening?” Cally asked.

“Hush, no talking. I think you need this as much as me.” Winona softly answered.

Robert grabbed a box with supplies and brought it into Willow’s bedroom.

“Thank you, Robert.” Winona said before he left, and she closed the door.

“What?” Cally asked again.

Winona grabbed a rope from the box, walked up to Cally and gently turned her around, so that her back was facing Winona. Still being gentle, she pulled Cally’s arms behind her back and tied her wrists together. There was no resistance from Cally.

“You need to process what happened today, and I think this will help. It helps me.”

The woman in the yellow summer dress did not move while Winona finished tying her wrists together, palm to palm. Magnus was just standing there, staring at the two women.

“Make yourself useful and tie her legs at ankles and knees.” Winona told him, while she grabbed a rope and tied Cally’s elbows.

She did not pull them all the way together, which was not needed for what Winona wanted anyway. The ropes were still tight en inescapable. Magnus did a good job on Cally’s legs.

“What are we doing?” Cally asked.

“Duh, tying you up.” Winona grinned. “Can you put her on the bed, Magnus?”

He carried Cally the few steps before gently placing her on the bed.

“And now we finish this.” Winona said, before she tied Cally in a hogtie.

It was not a tight one, just 90 degrees bend of the knees, but it was enough to keep Cally on the bed.

“Are you okay?” Winona asked the bound woman.

“I think so. Not that I can do much.”

“That was exactly the plan.”

Winona looked over at Magnus and handed him another piece of rope.

“Same please.” She grinned, indicating that she wanted to get tied the same way as Cally. “Although you can make it a little tighter, I prefer tight bondage.”

Without a word, Magnus started to tie Winona and 15 minutes later she was lying next to Cally on the bed. True to her request, he had made her bonds tighter, a lot tighter. Her elbows were crushed together behind her back, all the ropes were pulled tight and the hogtie rope was so tight, she could touch the rope used to tie her ankles with her fingers.

“Thank you. Now leave us, turn the light off. You can occasionally check on us if you want, but do not release us for a few hours, okay?”

“Your wish is my command, my love.” Magnus said, laughing.

He closed the curtains, not that anybody could see anything, but it made him feel better, before he left the room, turning off the lights and closing the door. Inside the bedroom, Winona relaxed on the bed next to Cally. She knew that either of them would be escaping their bonds, and that was exactly as she had intended.

“Now, if you want to talk, just do so. We will be here for a while, and it is just the two of us. Just let me know when you are ready.”

“Thank you.” Whispered Cally.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is just hell, isn't it, always being asked by those pesky women to tie them up?

I'll bet that things will be jumping when they return the the US.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice chapter
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Glad you were able to incorporate Cali into the bondage. Good to see the gang is back together.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

How wonderful to know Winona is fit and well, that she just enjoyed being teased too much and that now Cally might learn to enjoy bondage all the more. Though I get the feeling she may have a thing for Marcus herself
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I really like these two new characters. The background, motivation, and experience is so different than the group of models that I am certain it will be a very interesting scene.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 month ago Great update. Glad you were able to incorporate Cali into the bondage. Good to see the gang is back together.
Thank you. Makes it easier when they are together, don't have different story lines to content with. :D
Bandit666 wrote: 1 month ago Cally might learn to enjoy bondage all the more
Maybe, maybe not. You will have to read the next chapter to find out.
GreyLord wrote: 1 month ago It is just hell, isn't it, always being asked by those pesky women to tie them up?
I know, having to deal with them all the time... Geez.
Beaumains wrote: 1 month ago I really like these two new characters.
The will learn fast I suspect :lol:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@FabianStr2016 , @Caesar73, @GreyLord, @The G-Man, @tickletied84, @Beaumains, @DIRK, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @wolfman, @TightsBound, @TiedupNick, @dogrednuht123 @Argentum @Windrunner

Thank you for reading and commenting. If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
196 - Relationships

“You do this often?” Magnus asked as he walked back into the living room.

“Do what?” Misty asked.

She was sitting on one of the chairs in the room. Jim, Robert, Linda, Liz, Marina, and Diana were sitting on the couches. There was a buffet with food in the kitchen area with a well-stocked bar, and some of them were enjoying both.

“Using bondage as a healing process.” Magnus said, answering Misty’s question.

Linda grinned, running her fingers through her long hair.

“Bondage can be a lot of things. From pleasure to punishment. It all depends on how you use it.” Jim replied. “Over the years we have been doing this, we learned a lot. Take now for example. There are three women tied up. Cally and Winona talk about things that happened today, so their bondage is more a way of forcing them to relax and talk about what they experienced. Willow is on her own, tightly bound and gagged, no way out for her. Much more intense than Cally and Winona, but it is something she wanted. Not that any of them will be able to escape, but they are at different levels.”

“But Winona asked me to tie her up much tighter than Cally.”

“There are a few reasons for that, one being that Cally is probably not used to being tied up. Winona is, and she is used to staying tied for several hours. For Winona, and for most people here, loose ropes are the worst kind of ropes. It breaks the mood unless you are in an escape challenge.”

“Like I saw on YouTube?” Magnus asked.

“Those are all pretty easy to escape from.” Marina added.

“Just compare the YouTube videos with how you tied Winona.” Jim said.

“I can’t remember seeing many clips that showed people being tied like you guys do. I have to say.”

“Drinks anybody?” Robert asked when there was a silent moment in the conversation.

“We play games. Games that involve ropes, cuffs, gags, and other materials. I will not deny that often when I get tied up, I try having an orgasm as my reward for being tied. But it does not always work.” Diana said.

Magnus looked at the beautiful woman, imagining her tied up.

“But that is just part of what we do. Bondage comes down to trust. Trust in your partner that you take care of the person tied, but that does not mean you can’t tease them. Sometimes we are kept in bondage longer than planned, sometimes we want to stay tied up longer.”

“That is what I noticed when I was walking around with Winona. She did not mind that I did not release her.”

“Probably because she was enjoying herself. Nothing wrong with that. Public bondage adds a thrill. It also adds risks. But she had you to protect her, so she could enjoy herself.” Marina laughed.

The group got drinks and they talked for a while. The discussions covered a whole range of subjects, most of them had nothing to do with bondage, and it did not take long before an hour had passed.

“I’ll better go and check on the ladies upstairs.” Magnus said, getting up from the chair.

“It’s been an hour, right?” Marina asked. “That might just be enough for Cally.”

Magnus walked up the stairs and stopped just outside Winona’s door. He could not hear anything, but the doors were heavily built. Quietly he opened the door and walked in. Both women tried to look at who was coming into the room.

“Hi Magnus.” Winona greeted him.

Cally just looked at him, not saying a word. He could see her fingers trying to find a knot, but the gesture was futile, no knots were in reach of her fingers. Magnus sat down on the bed next to Cally.

“Are you releasing me?” The black-haired beauty looked at Magnus.

“Do you want me to release you?” He asked.

For a moment Cally struggled against the ropes holding her. The ropes were snug but did not hurt. The conversation with Winona had helped her to deal with what had happened. She knew Winona did not blame her. Lying on the bed, looking at Magnus, knowing that he had the power to do whatever he wanted with her, was a powerful feeling, almost an aphrodisiac.

“Do you want to untie me?” She countered his question instead of answering.

“I need a fuck.” Winona butted in.

Both Magnus and Cally looked at the young woman, tightly tied, lying on the bed next to Callie.

“Was that not the reason you ended up in hospital?” Cally asked, big eyes looking at the native beauty.

“That was hours ago.” Winona grinned. “Geez, I make it sound like I am a slut.”

All three people in the room laughed.

“Well?” Cally asked.

“Well, what?” Magnus asked, grinning. “Okay, hold on.”

Cally laid still while Magnus loosed the rope that held her in a hogtie, but instead of releasing her, Magnus pulled on the rope, making the hogtie tighter.

“What are you doing?” Cally asked, surprised by the move.

“I think I will keep you here a little longer.”

“Oh no you won’t.” She called out. “Let me go, you bastard.”

Magnus laughed as he loosened the rope around Cally’s elbows and pulled them closer together, almost touching.

“Auw. Let me go I said!” Cally said.

She fought the tighter bonds, but already knew she would not be able to escape.

“That was funny.” Winona grinned.

Cally gave Winona a kind of angry look, but it was obvious she was not really meaning it, as she started to laugh.

“Damn it you two.” She said.

“You like it.” Winona grinned.

“Here’s the thing. I have two beautiful helpless women on the bed here, why would I let either of you go?” Magnus asked.

“You can’t hold us here against our will.” Winona said.

“I can do anything I like.” Magnus said, showing the statement held true, as he rolled Cally on her side and grabbed her breast.

The thin dress material did nothing to prevent Magnus from doing what he wanted.

“Leave me alone.” Cally called out, trying to roll back onto her stomach.

“You talk too much.” Magnus said, stopping Cally from rolling back.

He leaned over, looked in the box with ropes and other bondage stuff and grabbed a panel gag from the box on the ground. Stuffing the 2-inch leather knob into Cally’s mouth, strapping the leather strap tightly at the back of her neck, Cally tried to fight him, but bound as she was, it was a losing battle.

“Hmmppffff.”

Cally gave Magnus an angry look. This time it seemed more real than previous times. The gag looked good on her, although it looked like she did not like it she was gagged. He grabbed a leather blindfold and added it to Cally’s bondage, preventing her from seeing what was going on.

“Let her go.” Winona said.

She suspected that she would be on the receiving end of a gag next. Magnus grinned. A situation like this had never presented itself to him, which was understandable as they do not happen often. He liked both women and that caused an issue. His relationship with Cally was that of good friends and neighbors. They had sex a few times during the time they lived in the condo, but his feelings for Winona were different. Stronger, more intense. Both women were gorgeous, both were intelligent, funny, outgoing, and mentally strong. But somehow his feelings for Winona were different, more complete. And that was causing the dilemma, as he did not want to hurt Cally. He walked over to the bedside Winona was lying on.

“Now what?” She asked, as she did not see him holding a gag. “No gag for me?”

Magnus pushed her onto her side, much like he had done with Cally, running his fingers along her sides, which caused her to giggle. She was a little ticklish. Her laugh caused Cally to mumble in her gag. Unable to see, she had no idea what was going on.

“I love you.” Magnus said softly.

Obviously, it was not soft enough, as Cally reacted by mumbling in her gag.

“I love you too, Cally, but somehow it is different with Winona. I hope you understand.”

He felt sorry for Cally, he probably should have untied her and let her go before he talked to Winona, but that was hindsight.

“Hmmppffff.” Cally mumbled.

Magnus leaned over the bed and undid the gag.

“What was that?” He asked Cally.

“I said, I know you love her. It is hard to miss. Don’t worry. I like you, and I hope to see more of you, but I understand your relationship with Winona is more. More than I could give you, otherwise we would have been living together. So, be a gentleman and gag me again so I cannot complain while you screw her brains out.”

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

As always a pleasure to read my friend. The Conversations at the beginning, and the finish. Callies last lines are touching.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago As always a pleasure to read my friend. The Conversations at the beginning, and the finish. Cally's last lines are touching.
Thank you. It took a little bit to write this one. Not sure where I was going with it. Somehow I needed Magnus and Winona together, but without hurting Cally (too much). I'm happy as to what it turned out.

dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update and moving the story forward. I loved the part where Winona commented that she sounds like a slut as well as the end with Cali. Cali getting bound and gagged while Magnus is about to bang Winona in front of her.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Excellent chapter, @slackywacky. Calli, Winona, and Magnus make an interesting threesome. Their talk was enjoyable. You are, and always will be, the Grand Master.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

197 - Tourist trip

“You alright back there, Anton?”

His mother turned around in her seat, the passenger seat, and looked at the teenager. They had just been at the Niagara Waterfall, watching the spectacular show with the lights, and were on their way home. It was around 10:30 PM and they were stuck in traffic. They were on the ramp of the Queen Elizabeth Way, which was leading up to the Welland Canal bridge and traffic had slowed down completely. It was a good thing it was a Saturday, so he could sleep in tomorrow and did not have to worry at what time they got home.

“I’m fine, mom. I’ve got my games.” Anton replied, looking up from his Steam Deck gaming.

The waterfall had been interesting, he had never seen it with the lights. But now all he wanted was to go home to Hamilton. Traffic was crawling and it being dark, there was very little to see. Maybe when they got to the top of the bridge, they could see what was going on, but they were only halfway up.

“Want a snack?” His mother asked.

“Sure.”

Anton placed his Steam Deck on the seat next to him and took the offered snack. The lane next to them, they were in the right-hand lane, moved a little faster, not much, and a luxury bus started to pass them. The lights in the bus were on, and during the day the darkened windows would prevent people from looking in, but with the lights on in the dark, what was happening inside the bus was visible. The windows did block some light, but not enough to see who was on the bus. As far as he could see it was not a big group, 3 men and 9 females, if he counted correctly. He was not really paying attention as to what they were doing. The men seem to be moving around while most of the women were sitting in the seats. When one of the women, closest to the window and his car, came into view, Anton noticed that she was sitting with her hands behind her back. He paid a little more attention and now noticed that grey strips were wrapped around her body, at least the part that he could see. He could see she was wearing her seatbelt. Checking out another seat, the one behind the first woman, he noticed the same. This time it was a blond woman. Same strips around her. Both women did not seem to be in distress as they were talking and laughing. He wondered what was going on…

An hour earlier…

“That was spectacular.” Liz said. “I’ll have to take my family here someday.”

They had just gotten back on the luxury buss that had brought them from Toronto to Niagara Falls. The bus belonged to the same company that drove them from their condo to the studio when they were filming, and they knew the driver from several of those trips. It was not the first time she chauffeured the group.

“I agree. The lights make it especially impressive.” Marina said.

They had just got onto their luxury bus. The trip to Niagara had been fine, around mid-morning. After visiting the falls, they knew what the falls looked like by daylight, they went into the town. Niagara was completely geared towards tourists. It was busy, it was always on the weekend. The bus had dropped them off near the falls and would pick them up afterwards. After a light lunch, they took public transport to the Niagara Whirlpool, taking the cable car across, well most of them did.

“I can’t do this.” Daiyu said when they were at the entrance. “I’ve got a fear of heights.”

After the cable car ride, they walked back downtown, as they had time before dinner. Taking the Incline Railway to get up the steep hill where the big hotels where was a new experience for most of them.

“That was fun.” Linda said.

Dinner had been at Turtle’s Jack Muskoka Restaurant, which had turned out to be very good. They had reservations, which was a good thing as the wait time was around 2 hours. There was a decent queue of people waiting for a table. The group had enough time to enjoy dinner, before they went down to the falls again. They did not have to wait long before the lights came on, making the falls look very special. Now they were back on the bus back to Toronto. Leaving Niagara went fine if you ignored the idiotic drivers on the road, and they got to the highway without issues. Trouble started when they were heading up to the Welland Canal bridge. They had just passed the last exit before the bridge and all they could do was wait for traffic to start driving again. In the last 30 minutes they had moved about 2 car length. Most of the time it was waiting for the car in front of them to move a little.

“Ugh, I hate traffic jams.” Willow said.

“You are not the only one, my dear.” Magnis said. “There is a reason I live downtown Toronto; I can get to most places without having to drive.”

The discussion went on for a little while.

“Oh, stop complaining.” Diana said, jokingly, after Willow kept moaning.

“Or what?” Willow grinned. “I don’t think we brought rope.”

“Oh, I can find something to restrain you.”

The complaining was obviously good hearted, keeping busy while waiting for the traffic jam to go away.

“Maybe I can be of assistance.” Mary, the bus driver said.

“Oh?” Diana asked.

“I just replenished the tool kit of the bus with two rolls of duct tape. Maybe that will be useful?”

Diana’s eyes lit up.

“Told you I would find something.” She said to Willow, grinning.

Jim opened the toolbox that Mary talked about and grabbed the two rolls of duct tape and handed them to Diana.

“We’ll re-imburse them.” He said to Mary.

“No worries.”

The bus moved again a little, the middle lane the only one of the three lanes. It only moved half a car.

“Arms.” Diana said to Willow.

Willow grinned and turned her back to Diana, who quickly wrapped tape around Willow’s wrists and elbows, finishing with a wrap around her waist and just below her breasts.

“Anybody else?” Diana asked, holding up the tape.

“What’s the plan?” Winona asked.

“We’re going to tape you all up.” Magnus laughed, grabbing the second role of the tape.

Winona laughed. When Magnus walked up to her, she turned her back to him, holding her arms behind her. It did not take long to wrap Winona up like Diana had done with Willow. Both women sat back into their seats and Diana and Magnus tightened the seatbelts around the bound women.

“Anybody else?” Magnus asked.

Robert and Jim just watched. There was only so much room on the bus. Two people moving around was more than enough. Linda, Liz, and Misty were next and soon they were sitting in their chairs bound with tape.

“Oh, go ahead.” Marina said, when Magnus got to her seat.

She was older than the others, but she still enjoyed getting tied up.

“Oh, I am out.” Magnus said after taping Marina.

Diana completed taping up Daiyu and Dawn, while Magnus added the seatbelts.

“All done.” Diana grinned.

“I think you forgot somebody.” Jim said.

He stood up and took the role of tape from Diana.

“Hands.”

It did not take long before Diana was also sitting in her chair with the seatbelt tightened over the tape.

“It is so hard to get them just to sit still.” Robert grinned. “But this seems to work.”

“Just wait till I am out of this.” Linda grinned.

“Maybe we should have gagged them too.” Jim said.

He looked at the left-over tape, which was almost empty.

“Looks like that will not happen.” Magnus laughed, seeing the role Jim is holding.

“Yes, we have to suffer.” Robert grinned.

Traffic started moving at that moment. Not very fast, you could walk as fast, but at least they were slowly getting to the top of the bridge, but everybody on the bus sat down again.

In a car that had been next to them for some time, Anton saw the bus slowly driving away from them. He was not sure if what he had seen was real or not. Women taped up in a luxury bus was not something you saw every day. He grabbed his Steam Deck and started to play again.

“Back to my reality.” He grinned, starting his game.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice. Loved the Entry. The Boy watching the Ladies. Discovering they were tied up :) Just lovely.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Nice light hearted chapter to move it along. Love how you just jump into the sequence. Great stuff. My only question if this was a Tourist Trip or a Tourist Trap??? Inquiring minds would like to know.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 2 weeks ago Nice light hearted chapter to move it along. Love how you just jump into the sequence. Great stuff.
I concur :) The Entry is one of my favourites in this Chapter!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Do you believe in some thing higher? And I leave it open what you believe in. Sixth sense, god, Allah, whatever (that is your own choice).

I published the latest chapter of Bondage model by choice on Thursday last week. The chapter is about our ladies being taped upp in a buss on their way back from Niagara Falls, as there is an accident on the QEW heading to Toronto on the bridge over the Welland canal.

Yesterday, Saturday, I had to travel to Niagara Falls with a friend who came to visit. On the way back (although we did not wait till evening), traffic heading up to the Welland Canal bridge slowed down. It did not stop as described in the story, but is started to back up. On the down ramp of the bridge a car had gotten on fire, but it was obviously, as there was no fire engine in sight yet, that it happened recently. So we made it though without much delay. But I bet once the fire trucks show up, (and blocking lanes) traffic would slow down.

Coincidence? Or did I somehow write something that somehow I knew was coming? Whatever it was, it was weird enough to share with you guys.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Lord works in mysterious Ways!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I, too, enjoyed the Entry. This was a nice change of pace showing the characters as good friends.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

We all know Linda and company are real, and everything in this story happened (although you did change the names for privacy reasons). I know you are great friends. ;)

Please don't turn this in a post-apocolyptic survival story, or a monster horror story as that might have consequences for me as well. Thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic