Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tmcd95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tmcd95 »

slackywacky wrote: 9 months ago @FabianStr2016, @Caesar73, @GreyLord, @The G-Man, @tickletied84, @Beaumains, @DIRK, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @wolfman, @TightsBound, @TiedupNick, @dogrednuht123 @Argentum

If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
189 - What are friends for

Liz sat down next to Linda on the floor of the condo. Linda glanced at the 25-year-old bondage model, wondering what Liz was up to. Not that Linda would be able to do anything about it, helplessly tied as she was. As so many Russian women, Liz was a striking beauty with East European features, including waist length dark brown hair and light brown eyes. Both women had worked together several times, some of it for John Gardner, one of the movie producers that regularly worked with Diana’s agency.

“There is not much you can do to stop me, is there?” Liz asked, a big smile on her face.

She knew Linda was not very ticklish, but there were enough other things she could do to the helpless woman.

“I think we have more fun if you can’t see what is coming.” Liz grinned, picking up a scarf from the pile that Robert had not used.

Linda knew what was coming and seconds later her vision was taken away. To her surprise, more scarves followed, Liz wrapping Linda’s head with more scarves.

“That is better, don’t you agree?” Liz asked.

Linda did not reply.

“I asked a question.” Liz said, sounding stern.

“Hmmppfff.” Linda mumbled.

“That is better. But you are still a little loud, let’s add some more scarves.”

Liz kept adding new scarves to Linda’s bondage, wrapping them around her head and wherever else she could. Linda was now breathing through at least 5 layers of scarves. It took a little more effort.

“Want a few more?” Liz asked, running a finger over the scarves that were wrapped around Linda’s head.

Linda mumbled something, but Liz had no idea what she said.

“More? Okay.”

Not waiting, or caring for what Linda had said, Liz added 2 more scarves around Linda’s head, making it a total of 7 scarves that covered the helpless woman’s face. She could hear Linda having to suck in the air.

“Now, isn’t that better?” Liz said out loud.

Linda did not even reply. Breathing through 7 scarves was keeping her busy. The arousal from when she got tied by the scarves was till lingering. Fighting her bonds did not get her anywhere. She was too tightly bound to even consider getting out. Not just because her fingers were tied together with twine.

“All done.” Liz stated, stepping away from the bundle of scarves on the floor.

Neither woman had any idea how many scarfs were used to restrain Linda, as they had not counted them, but Linda was well covered by them.

“Hmmppffff.” Linda mumbled in between sucking the air into her lungs.

Liz had no idea what she was trying to say, but she kept a close eye on Linda, making sure her prisoner would not suffocate. Linda’s breathing was steady, although labored, which was not surprising seeing how many scarves covered her face.

“Maybe we restrict your airflow a little more.” Liz said.

Linda wondered what she meant, until she could feel a plastic bag being pulled over her head, on top of the scarves. Linda tried to resist, but ball tied as she was, there was very little that she could do.

“Don’t fight me, or I will leave it on longer.” Liz said, as she wrapped a scarf around Linda’s neck, covering the bag.

She could feel the bag inflating and deflating as she was breathing. With every breath the air she was trying to breathe was getting worse. Linda screamed in her gag for Liz to open the bag. Finally, Linda could feel fresh air coming in.

“Enjoying that? Want to try for a little longer? That was only 30 seconds. Let’s see if we can make it a minute. Okay?”

The thought that Liz would ask permission from the totally restrained woman was sort of funny to Linda. Linda did not have experience with breath play, so she just waited for things to come. After pulling the bag over Linda’s head again, Liz tied the scarf again around Linda’s neck. Liz could see, and Linda could feel, the bag sticking to Linda’s scarves covered head. When Linda exhaled, the bag would blow up like a balloon.

“30 seconds.” Liz said, keeping an eye on Linda.

While Liz counted, Linda tried to slow down her breathing, but that was difficult enough with just the scarves, let along with a plastic bag pulled over her head. Feeling the bag stick to her head made her feel helpless and surprisingly to Linda, she felt herself being turned on again. Having her breath taken away was a very powerful stimulant.

“45 seconds.” Liz called out.

It got harder and harder to breath, which caused Linda to get more turned on. Suddenly the bag got pulled away from her head and Linda could breathe again, although she still had to suck in the air though the scarves.

“That was 60 seconds.”

“Only a minute?” Linda wondered, it felt much longer.

“Ready for 90 seconds?”

Liz did not wait for an answer and pulled the bag over Linda’s scarf covered head again. Instead of trying to breathe, Linda tried to hold her breath as long as she could. Liz could see that the bag was not moving, so she figured out what Linda was doing. Liz herself had done a few breaths play sessions in her modelling career, including some waterboarding, but not on a regular basis.

“30 seconds. I see what you are doing.” She told Linda.

The helpless woman was trying to control her breathing as best as she could and so far, she did pretty good. Linda was counting herself too. When Liz voice announced 60 seconds, she had been only 1 second off on her own count. With a gulp Linda sucked in air, the bag immediately clinging to her face. There had been some air in the bag on her head, so at least Linda got some oxygen. Breathing out, and feeling the bag expand, and breathing in again, feeling the bag stick to her head, was a powerful feeling. A moan escaped her gagged mouth as she felt her pussy getting wet.

“I know what you are doing.” Liz grinned.

It was not hard for Liz to see what was happening to Linda. The helpless woman fought her bonds, while her moans got louder. Linda shook her head, trying to dislodge the bag, but Liz held on. The clock went past 90 seconds and Liz did not release, as she noticed Linda was almost where she wanted to be. A loud moan came from Linda’s covered head and her body bucked, as much as it could while tightly tied with scarves. The bag was being removed from her head and Liz also released some of the scarves around Linda’s face, making it easier for the woman to breath.

“Enjoyed that, did you?” Liz grinned.

Not being able to reply, not only because Linda just had an orgasm, but also due to her gag, Linda was breathing hard, sucking in oxygen. The orgasm she had experienced was one of the most powerful she ever had. She figured it had to do with the breath play Liz had been doing, but she had not expected it to be so powerful. Having your air cut off really made you feel helpless.

“Hmmppffff.” Linda grunted when Liz pushed her to her right side.

Going from sitting to lying on her side, some scarves tightened, while others loosened a bit, but nothing changed from Linda’s point of view. She was still tightly tied. Liz ran a finger over Linda’s exposed sole, but other than a quick reaction when she touched the sole, Linda did not react. Liz was not sure, but she thought she heard a little grin from inside the scarves.

“What’s happening?”

Dawn came walking into the room from having her bath. Her hair was toweled up and she was dressed in a bath robe, being barefoot.

“We just played.” Liz replied.

“Looks like you added some scarves.”

“Keeping Linda busy, you know how demanding she can be.”

Both women grinned as Linda groaned.

“I am going to dress. Maybe we can tease Linda a little more afterwards. I don’t think the others will be back anytime soon.” Dawn stated.

“That sounds like a plan. Our prisoner just had an unsanctioned orgasm, so she deserves some punishment.”

Dawn grinned.

“I have some ideas on what we can do.”

Dawn left the room and Liz looked at the helpless woman on the floor.

“See, this is what friends are for.”
My first time reading your writing and I thoroughly enjoyed this!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Excellent update. Love the predicament and looking forward to Dawn's punishment.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 9 months ago Excellent update. Love the predicament and looking forward to Dawn's punishment.
Agreed :) So many scarves, and the breath play .... - pretty intense. A wonderful read as usual [mention]slackywacky[/mention] :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

To me, breath play seems scary. But you surely made it seem exciting, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Thanks for broadening my horizons.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice chapter! Breath play indeed always sounded scary to me (and I have never tried it).
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago To me, breath play seems scary. But you surely made it seem exciting, @slackywacky. Thanks for broadening my horizons.
It certainly can be and it should only be done (if at all) with trusted partners who understand each other well (body language wise).

I remember seeing on insex (a defunct website known to push the limits) how a model lost consciousness while having a bag over her head. I know there are people that crave that feeling, but that would be a complete no for me, either being on the receiving end or the giving end.

Be safe, bondage can kill you! This story is fiction!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Tmcd95 wrote: 9 months ago My first time reading your writing and I thoroughly enjoyed this!
Thank you, hope you enjoy the other 180+ chapters :)

Please try not to quote the whole chapter when responding

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

And so a Grand Master strikes again, and yet like many others who’ve commented, I also find the topic of breath play a little frightening and a risk not worth taking, and yet you’ve made it sound exciting and even pleasurable for Linda at least, and all while placing it in a safe environment amongst those with experience. So I shall say just word, several times…..

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@FabianStr2016 , @Caesar73, @GreyLord, @The G-Man, @tickletied84, @Beaumains, @DIRK, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @wolfman, @TightsBound, @TiedupNick, @dogrednuht123 @Argentum

Sorry for the delay, real life kept me busy.

If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
190 - Going downtown

“We are taking the streetcar into town.” Magnus told Winona when they came out of the bar.

“Are you going to release me first or are you going to take me, tied up, onto a public streetcar?” Winona asked.

Magnus just nodded.

“The latter.” He grinned.

He fixed her light coat, so that it covered most, not all, of the ropes holding her prisoner. She had been tied for some time now. Winona was somewhat nervous. Walking around in an area where nobody really looks at you, like the beach earlier tonight, was different from being in a public streetcar. Especially since it got darker, and the streetcars were well lit. She would not only be visible to the people in the streetcar, but also outside, although they might see her, there was not much they could do about it anyway.

“We could walk if you want, but that will take an hour, as I live downtown. And waiting for an Uber or Lyft could take some time as it is busy hour. Besides, this is more fun.” Magnus said.

“Euh…Okay, I guess. Fun for you maybe. Not that I have much say in this.” Winona grinned.

She was going to go along with the crazy ideas Magnus came up with. The longer she was around him, the more she liked the guy, and he knew it. He was surprised that she was going along with this for this long. He had expected her to ask to be untied while they headed for the bar, but so far, she had not indicated she wanted out of her bonds. He would release her immediately if she asked, that was a fact, but he had decided he would only release her if she asked.

“You are beautiful when you are tied up.” He said, looking her in the eyes.

Her native beauty was something that attracted him. They walked to the streetcar stop on Queen Street. One of the TTC streetcars came by going the other way and it reminded Winona that she would be visible to people.

“Here comes ours.” Magnus said as the brig red streetcar approached. “Have you got your Presto card?”

“My what?” Winona asked.

Magnus grinned and showed her a transit card.

“One of these.” He grinned.

“Nope. But since I am the one being kidnapped here, that is your problem, isn’t it?”

They both laughed.

“They don’t really do many checks, so we should be fine. And if you get caught, I’ll pay the bill. At least they won’t have to handcuff you.”

The streetcar stopped and to Winona’s relief, there were only a few people in the car, and nobody paid more than a casual glance to them getting on the streetcar.

“Let’s sit here.” Magnus said, pointing at two seats smack in the middle of the space.

Probably the most visible spot on the car.

“Really? Okay.”

Winona sat down, relaxing as there was nothing she could do. She would not have minded to get untied, she had been tied for a few hours now, but the bondage was comfortable, and she had decided that she would wait for Magnus to untie her. It was not the first time she had had to endure several hours of bondage before getting out.

“Kiss me.” She said to her captor.

They kissed, tongues playing around, a long extensive kiss.

“Wow.” Magnus said when they finally broke off the kiss. “You know how to kiss, woman.”

“I had some practice. Lots of boys wanting to take me out in high school.”

“Lucky them. Sorry I was not there.”

“I bet you had girls coming at you all the time.” Winona laughed.

“Actually no, I was a private person, didn’t have many friends.”

“And I believe that?”

“Whether you do or not, it is the truth.”

During the ride into town they chatted some more, this time Winona taking the lead and telling Magnus about how she had become a bondage model.

“Wow. Compared to you I lead a boring life. Work, volleyball, meeting nice women, that is about all I do.”

“You make it sound boring. I bet it is anything but.” Winona remarked.

“I’m a nurse, I make long hours, when I get home, I don’t really do that much. Volleyball is my way of blowing off steam.”

A group of young people, both young men and women entered the streetcar at one of the stops. Now that the streetcar got close to downtown Toronto, it got busier. Winona noticed one of the girls looking at her. When she started to talk to her friends and more glances were directed towards her, Winona figured she had been made. It did not take long before the girl who had spotted Winona walked over.

“Excuse me, why are you tied up?” She asked softly.

At least she kept her voice down, not drawing attention to the whole streetcar.

“I am being kidnapped by this big guy.” Winona replied, laughing.

The girl looked alarmed.

“It is just a game.” Winona said, trying to relax the young woman.

“Can you get out?”

“No. I will stay tied until somebody releases me. And so far, this guy has not been willing to do so.”

“Would you like me to untie you?”

“Nah, I am good for now, but thank you for caring.”

The young woman walked back to her friends and talked for a while. Other than a few glances, they did not pay attention to Winona anymore.

“This is our stop at Jarvis.” Magnus said.

He helped Winona up, made sure the light coat was covering the ropes, and they left the streetcar. The group of teenagers stayed on the streetcar, not paying attention to Winona anymore.

“We’ll head this way.” Magnus grabbed Winona by the arm, guiding her north onto Jarvis Street. Winona had not been to Toronto before and had no idea where she was. All she saw was busy traffic and the occasional somewhat shady character. Homelessness was an issue in Toronto, as it was in other cities, but Magnus guided her without issues to a new condo tower.

“You live here?”

Winona looked up. There were condos on three of the four corners of the crossing.

“Yes. I love living downtown. You do not need a car; everything is close by, and public transport is decent. The money I save on a car, I can use for other things. And believe me, during rush hour, walking is faster than taking the car.”

He entered the code for the door on the keypad. The building looked very new, even a little posh with granite walls and shiny surfaces in the main hallway. The security guard nodded but did not seem to pay much attention to them. The elevators were around the corner.

“You can walk if you want.” Magnus said, seeing Winona eye the door for the stairs. “I live on the 42-floor.”

“Euh, no. I’ll take the elevator if you don’t mind.” She grinned, not seeing herself climb 42 floors while tied up.

The elevator came, the doors opened, and they got in as the elevator was empty. Just as the doors were about to close, a voice came from outside the elevator.

“Can you hold that one, please.”

Magnus put his hands in the door opening, making the doors open again. A woman of around Winona’s age walked in, carrying two groceries bags.

“Thanks Magnus.” She smiled.

The woman was a classic beauty, symmetrical face, high cheekbones, full lips, clear smooth skin, and well-proportioned features. Long deep black hair, hanging down strait to her lower back, and fiery green eyes completed the picture. She was dressed simple in jeans and a t-shirt, but it was easy to see these were not Walmart clothes.

“Hi there.” The woman greeted Winona, before kissing Magnus on the cheek.

“How are you, Magnus? Did you win?” She asked.

“Pretty good, Cally. No, we lost, again, but I won as I got to meet this wonderful woman.”

Cally looked at Winona and reached out a hand, a gesture Winona could not reply to, as her arms were still tied behind her back.

“You have to keep them tied up now to bring them home?” Cally grinned, looking more intently at Winona.

“That’s how she was when we met. I think some of her friends were also tied up. She is a bondage model.” He explained.

It was obvious to Winona that Cally and Magnus knew each other. Strangers don’t kiss. And she wondered what their relationship was. The 42nd floor was the only one selected, so she suspected that they both lived on the same floor, which turned out to be true.

“Here we are.” Cally said, leaving the elevator and heading to the door on the left. “Have fun.”

Winona and Magnus followed. There were 3 doors in the hallway. Magnus guided her to the door in the middle.

“Have fun.” Cally grinned before closing her door.

After unlocking the door, he let Winona walk into the apartment.

“Welcome to my simple abode.” Magnus grinned.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Master is back! Welcome back @slackywacky ! You haven´t lost your touch! Beautifully written - it will be interesting to see how things develop between Magnus and Winona!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

@slackywacky welcome back.

I must say this is a triumphant return to the board. Winona is in what could easily be a scary predicament, but you have handled it with a deft, playful touch that makes this a delight.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Thank you for the update. I miss reading your stories. Amazing job. Great set up for the next exciting installment. I so can't wait and hope to see more of Cally.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great new chapter, @slackywacky. Both having decided to wait for the other to ask to free Winona, they are headed to an exciting evening. And, indeed, you have not lost your touch. You are still the Grand Master.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nicely told. I loved that Winona got discovered and how they played it off. Lucky them :)
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

That last chapter was quite hot. 8-) Pleasepleaseplease tag me on future updates! :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@FabianStr2016 , @Caesar73, @GreyLord, @The G-Man, @tickletied84, @Beaumains, @DIRK, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @wolfman, @TightsBound, @TiedupNick, @dogrednuht123 @Argentum @Windrunner

Thank you for reading and commenting. If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.
191 - Bald, mute, blind

“It is too fricking early.” Linda sighed, suppressing a yawn.

“Only because you did not go to bed on time.” Diana giggled.

“That was not my fault. You guys did not untie me.”

“Technically it was. If you had not had that unsanctioned orgasm, you might have been released and you could have gone to bed. Liz and Dawn punished you for it.”

“Forcing several more orgasms might not be a punishment in my book.” Willow said.

The others grinned. Linda, Diana, Willow, Misty and Daiyu were dressed in bathrobes. It was just after 5 in the morning, and they were waiting for their turn to put on make-up. None of the women wore any make-up.

“Did we hear anything from Winona?” Willow asked.

“Just a text that she was not coming back until later. But she was not scheduled for today anyway.” Diana said.

“Hope she is having fun. He is cute.” Daiyu added.

The others grinned. Magnus was indeed ‘cute’.

“It will be a long day today, so if you have issues, let the crew know. Marina, Robert and Jim will be here later to keep an eye on us.”

“I wonder what deprived mind wrote this movie.” Misty stated.

“There is a difference between what we see and what the result is, but I agree that there are some weird scenes in this movie. Maybe some will not make it into the movie. But look at it this way, they pay pretty good. Nothing wrong with that.” Diana replied. “And with the make-up we get today, nobody will recognize us.”

“I’ll bet there are some people that might recognize us based on our tits and ass, but I agree, most will not.” Misty grinned.

The door to the make-up trailer opened. Since the women were not the stars of the movie, they had to get their make-up done before the others arrived.

“Morning ladies. Ready for make-up?”

“Hi Michelle. Yes, we are.” Diana replied.

Michelle Jacobs was one of the lead make-up artists. Diana did not know all of them by name, but she had worked with Michelle the day before. The women entered the trailer and sat down in the 5 chairs positioned in front of well-lit mirrors. There were 4 other make-up artists in the trailer, and each greeted one of the women.

“Okay, let’s start with hiding your hair.” Michelle said to Diana.

The scenes they were preparing for were simple from the models’ perspectives. As with the shoot they had done yesterday, they would be in the scenes they were shooting today but none of them needed to act. This time, in contrast to the last shoot, they would be a little more in the foreground, this time the main scenes would play right in front of them.

“Sounds good.” Linda said.

Hiding their hair was easier for some than for others, as only Willow had short hair. But they found that the make-up artists had done this before.

“We should just cut the hair; it will grow back.” Michelle joked as she worked on Diana’s hair.

“Nothing wrong with having short hair.” Willow grinned, sitting in the chair next to Diana.

Using skin colored hair nets, the make-up crew was able to hide the hair. As their skin colors were all different, the make-up team had different colors for the models.

“This looks so weird.” Daiyu said.

“I agree.” Linda added.

It turned out that Misty’s hair did not want to get in line, and it took a bit longer to get all the strands hiding under the nets.

“Sorry.” Misty said to Mia, who was doing her hair.

“No worries, we have done this before. At least none of you has dreadlocks, they are hard to hide.” The young woman grinned.

Using make-up, the women were now all bald. Unless you looked closely, it was hard to see that their hair was hidden.

“This looks so weird.” Willow said, looking at herself in the mirror.

“Better take one last look, eyes are next.” Michelle said.

For the scene today they had to be hairless, eyeless, and mouthless. It would not be an easy scene from their perspective, even if they did not need to act. Michelle and the team started on the eyes, applying skin colored eye patches.

“Close your eyes, while we apply the strips. You will not be able to open your eyes until we remove the patches.”

The sticky patches fitted pretty good, sealing the eyes shut of the models. They knew that would be like this for several hours, how many was unknown, as that depended on how often a scene had to be redone. At least they were used to being blindfolded.

“All good?” Michelle asked.

All the women confirmed that they were comfortable.

“We’ll apply another layer, which will hide the eye sockets. I’ll take some pictures, so you can see what you look like.”

“Thank you. That is appreciated.” Diana said.

Applying the second layer and covering everything up with make-up, making it look like they had no eyes took a little time. The models all knew they would be in the dark for a while.

“How are we doing?” Marina asked after entering the make-up trailer.

“Hi Marina. They are good. Just the mouth to do.”

“Geez, guys, you look so weird.” Marina grinned.

“Just wait till they are done.” Diana laughed.

“Okay, time for the mouth. We’ll each give you a cup with water, as you will not be able to drink for a while.” Michelle stated.

Each of the models drank the water.

“Any last words?” Marina grinned, looking at the 5 bald and eyeless models. “Remember, as agreed, 1 hum is yes, 2 is no. If you have trouble, hum multiple times.”

The make-up crew applied neutral colored tape across the models’ lips. It was a tape that allowed the skin to breath, like what they used on the eyes, but it was sticky as they did not want the tape to come off during the shoot. As the models were used to being gagged, not being able to speak did not bother any of them.

“Hmmppff.” Willow hummed, the others doing the same thing, making everybody laugh in the make-up room.

Jim and Robert arrived just as the last touches were applied to the make-up.

“Oh, wow, that looks so weird.” Jim said.

Marina agreed. She was taking pictures of each of the models.

“I took some photos too.” Michelle said to Jim.

“Thanks, guys.” Marina said to the make-up team. “You did a great job.”

“We’ll be around when they shoot the scene, in case we need to touch up.” Michelle said.

“Okay, girls, we need to get you out of here and into the studio.”

As they had agreed on, the models would wait to be guided by either Marina, Robert, or Jim. Willow had wondered if her tattoos needed to be hidden, but the director had said it was not an issue. Robert tapped Linda on the shoulder.

“Ready?” He asked.

He held onto Linda while she got up from the chair and he guided her to where they needed to be in the studio. Multiple sets were in use ad it felt weird to Linda walking around without being able to see. They had been to this set already yesterday, so she had a decent idea of what was around her.

“All good?” Robert asked. “We’re almost there.”

“Hmpf.”

Jim was walking Diana while Marina walked Willow. It was fairly quiet on the sets, as it was still early, around 7:30 AM, but almost everybody they passed stopped and looked at the women being walked to the set.

“Okay, we’re here.” Robert said to Linda.

He guided her to a seat.

“Jim and I will get the others, just wait here.” Robert told the three models.

It did not take long to get the other models, Misty and Daiyu had been waiting quietly next to the make-up trailer, being supervised by Michelle. It was clear that the people around the studio were getting used to women in bathrobes without eyes and a mouth, as they paid less attention to Misty and Daiyu than they had to the other models.

“Based on the schedule, shooting should start at 9, which means we’ll have to start tying you girls up soon. Any questions?” Marina asked.

“Hmpf hmpff.” The model mumbled.

The bondage they would be in was probably harder than walking around blindfolded and gagged. This time the models would be tied to posts, which consisted of neon light columns that ran from the ground to the ceiling of the room they were in. There were 5 poles, each with a different color. Nobody in the group really knew why this was done, as with the first scene they had been in, the writers had some weird ideas. Maybe they wanted to compete with Westworld in displaying naked people.

“Who will be first?” Jim asked.

Both Diana and Linda raised their hands.

“Diana first, Linda second.” Jim grinned.

He helped Diana up, took her bathrobe, and guided her to the middle pole. Not only had each pole a different color, the ropes to tie the women with were also all different neon like colors. The rope was very plastic-like and not nice to have somebody tied up in. It would leave rope marks on the models.

“Ready?” Jim asked his wife.

“Hmpf.” She grinned.

Diana felt how her arms were tied at wrists and elbows to the side of the pole. The poles were not small enough to have their wrists or elbows touch behind their backs, so they had resorted to tying them on either side. Jim did not tie Diana very strictly, as he knew the models would be here for a while, but it was still inescapable. The director had a conversation before the start of the movie about what his expectations where.

“Snug enough to not escape, comfortable enough to last a while.” Had been his answer.

And that was exactly what Jim did. Diana would not escape, but it would look tight, no slipping ropes even if they struggled.

“Robert, you can start on Linda, just follow what I did. And Maria can take one of the others.”

Jim continued with ropes around Diana’s legs at ankles and knees, followed by ropes around her waist and just below her breasts.

“Feels good?”

“Hmpf.” Diana mumbled.

The ropes were comfortable enough to endure for a while. As so often, Diana suspected that boredom was going to be a more irritating factor than being tied. Not being able to see what was going on around her would make that boredom feeling more pronounced. They had discussed a game to make the time go by quicker, by trying to listen to the sounds around them and guess what was going on. Unfortunately, they could not tell anybody with their mouths sealed.

“One down, two more to go.” Jim grinned, squeezing Diana’s ample bosom.

“Hmmmpppfff.”

Being blindfolded meant she could not see things like that coming. She knew it was all just fun, but it did surprise her when he did it.
It took less than 30 minutes to have the 5 females tied to their posts. It had gotten busier on the set, camera people, sound technicians, support crew, all were running around and getting ready for today’s shoot. The director walked by, giving marina a thumbs up after a quick glance at the helpless women.

“Looking good ladies. Now we just wait. We’ll keep you posted as to what is happening. Enjoy your role as movie star.” Jim grinned.

The girls did just that, wait for things to come…

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I think that it is very nice to get paid to do things that you really like to do. Grand Master @slackywacky, you still have the magic touch.
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Love the creativity with this scene. Bald, eyeless, and mouthless. Tied to a post and unable to figure out what is going on around them. Loved the line at the end that the Director will keep them posted. Ha. Nice touch.

Hope they get ear plugs too eventually. Just naked posted women with no senses to alert them to what is going on around them. So can't wait for what happens next.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That is quite an interesting scene. Again, I am a little surprised by how non-prudish this North American film director is (and that nowadays, nudity on a filmset is mostly non-existent as the private parts are quite cleverly covered). But who cares. We have a beautifully creative scene with some very nice characters. I really like the idea of the blindfold and gag. That one is new to me.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 6 months ago I am a little surprised by how non-prudish this North American film director is
Watching Westworld (the series, not the movie) would give you a different perspective, as it is nudity galore. A little less in series 3 and 4.

Trooper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Trooper »

slackywacky wrote: 6 months ago
Beaumains wrote: 6 months ago I am a little surprised by how non-prudish this North American film director is
Watching Westworld (the series, not the movie) would give you a different perspective, as it is nudity galore. A little less in series 3 and 4.
Just finished reading this story. Great job on can't wait for the rest.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trooper wrote: 6 months ago Just finished reading this story. Great job on can't wait for the rest.
Glad you liked it. More chapters will come. And you can check out my other stories too if you want.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@FabianStr2016 , @Caesar73, @GreyLord, @The G-Man, @tickletied84, @Beaumains, @DIRK, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @wolfman, @TightsBound, @TiedupNick, @dogrednuht123 @Argentum @Windrunner

Thank you for reading and commenting. If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.
192 - Funny business

Winona slowly woke up. She had no idea what time it was, but that did not bother her anyway, as she was aware she was not scheduled to be at the studio. The night had been fun. Magnus was very creative in keeping her aroused and they had not gotten much sleep. He had untied her shortly after arriving at the condo.

“You are full of surprises.” Winona had said as she looked around the apartment.

It was very tastefully decorated. Not what she had expected from him, although she had to admit that she had no real idea what to expect. What kind of interior decorator is a man who keeps a woman tied while drinking in a bar or taking a streetcar?

“My work is busy as a nurse, my private life I like to relax and enjoy myself. I want to be in an environment that relaxes me.”

The light grey and ocean blue colors used in the room were complimenting each other. Magnus pushed a button somewhere and music started to play from hidden speakers, some 80’s band that Winona remembered, but could not name.

“Would you like a drink? I do not have the fancy Dark Horse from the bar, but I have a very nice single malt.”

“That sounds great. Been a while. Bowmore?”

“No, Glenfiddich 18-year-old.”

“Ooh, I like the sound of that.” Winona grinned.

Magnus poured 2 glasses of the single malt. No ice, no water.

“Just as it should be enjoyed.” He said when he handed her a glass.

“Hmmm…” Winona savored the drink.

“Richly delivers luxurious dried fruit, candy peel and dates. Overlaid with elegant oak notes.” Magnus said.

“Reading the label, are we?” Winona grinned. “I’m not that good in recognizing all those flavors.”

Magnus stood a step away from her in front of the large windows showing the city of Toronto. He closed the distance and his lips found Winona’s. They kissed, but were both trying not to spill the whiskey, which caused the two of them to laugh.

“Maybe this work better.” Winona said, taking both glasses and putting them on the glass table.

Without having to watch over their drinks, the kissing intensified. It did not take long before pieces of clothing were strewn around the apartment, and Magnus directed Winona to the master bedroom. He stared into the deep green eyes of the raven black haired beauty. They did not care about closing the curtains, as there were not many people who could see into the apartment and neither of them really cared. They were more interested in enjoying each other. Their lovemaking lasted for several hours, and both were spend lying on the bed, resting, their bodies touching, Winona’s head on top of Magnus’ chest.

“Can I tie you up?” magnus asked after a while. “I’m not really feeling like sleeping.”

“Why do you ask? You know the answer.” Winona grinned, while running her finger over his chest.

His body was lean, not overly muscular, but it was clear he took care if his body. Winona was much the same, going to the gym regularly to counteract the times she could not move for hours.

“I will still ask.” He had replied, before using the rope that had held her captive before, to tie her up.

Cutting the rope in 2, he had used a piece each to tie her arms to the corners of the bed. The bed did have a headboard and footboard, but nothing extravagant as a four-poster bed, but it would hold her prisoner just as well.

“Don’t go anywhere.” He said as he left the bed, coming back with a few neckties.

Two ties each he used to tie her ankles to the bottom corners of the bed leaving Winona helpless in a spreadeagle. The 20-year-old struggled a bit, but Magnus had done a good job.

“Now what?” She asked.

“Now we do it all again.” Magnus said and he started to kiss her again, covering her whole body.

As Winona had been without a boyfriend for a while, there had not been any moments like this night for her, so she was enjoying every moment. She had never been with a man like Magnus, and it was clear that they were both attracted to each other.

“Ooohh, don’t stop.” Winona whispered as Magnus sucked on Winona’s toes.

It tickled and it made her laugh, but she was unable to resist being bound as she was on the bed. Magnus worked his way slowly up to her thighs and her crotch. It sent shivers through Winona’s body. It was not hard to see that Winona was enjoying herself, her pussy wet. Without releasing her, Magnus entered her, and they worked together to push each other to an orgasm.

“Maybe we should get some sleep. I do have to work this morning.” Magnus said when they were satisfied, looking at the clock on the nightstand, seeing it was long after midnight.

“Party pooper.” Winona laughed.

“I might just have to shut you up, if you keep behaving like this.” Magnus grinned.

“Oh? Really?”

He placed his hand over Winona’s lips.

“Hmmpppppffff.” She mumbled in his hand, grinning.

Whenever she was tied and people played with her, teasing her in most cases, she enjoyed her bondage more, although forced boredom, as Sheila, the owner of Subtle Leather, called it, was relaxing too at times. At other times it drove her crazy when she was just tied up and nothing happened around her.

“Behave.” Magnus said, a grin on his face, while holding his hand on top of Winona’s mouth.

With his other hand he searched for something, finally finding it. It turned out to be Winona’s panty and another one of his ties. Removing his hand, Winona wanted to protest, but before she got a change her panties were being pushed in her mouth. Not the first time she had her own panties in her mouth, but somehow it always felt weird to her having them in her mouth. Maybe because she tasted herself, she did not really know. But, as often as a bondage model, she had no choice as she was helplessly tied on the bed.

“Just making sure you stay quiet.” Magnus grinned.

He wrapped the tie over the packing and tied it behind Winona’s head.

“Hmmppffff.” She grunted, giving him a playful dirty look.

“Oh, come on, you like this.”

Grinning, Winona nodded a little. She was enjoying herself, but she was also getting tired. Magnus was experiencing the same. The sexual tension had left the room and was replaced by feeling tired. He snuggled up to Winona, grabbing a bedcover and covering themselves up, so that neither would get cold. Although it was easier for him than for Winona, as she was spreadeagled to the bed.

“Hmmmmfffff.” She mumbled, looking at the man next to her.

“Go get some sleep. I must work later this morning. You can stay here.”

Now, a few hours later and with Winona being awake, there was one problem, she was still spreadeagled to the bed, and she had no idea where Magnus was. She had already fought against her bonds during the night, and she knew there was no way she was getting out, the pieces of rope and the neckties worked fine.

“Hmmpppfffff.” She called out, her gag not really limiting the sound.

There was no reaction. The apartment was quiet. Winona figured Magnus was off to work. She could see on the nightstand clock that is was almost noon, she must have been sleeping for a good amount of time. Her stomach was growling, indicating that she was hungry and a visit to a bathroom would also be appreciated, but both things seem far away from her helpless point of view. There was no note, at least not that she could see, or a knife to cut herself free, so waiting for Magnus was the only thing she really could do. None of her friends knew where she was, and even if they did, she had no way of letting them in.

“You and your adventures.” Winona thought.

She had to grin. This was not what she had in mind, but it did not surprise her she was in this position. Running around Toronto streets with her arms tied behind her back was not what most people would do, and here she was, she had just done it. Even going along with somebody she met just that evening was not really her normal behavior, but it had somehow clicked between them and going with Marcus had felt fine. Suddenly a phone started ringing, Winona recognized the ring tone, it was her own phone, but the sound told her it was in the main area of the condo. It switched to voicemail, but Winona was in no position to answer.

“Hmmmpppfffffff.” She called out, almost as if to make sure nobody was around.

“Hmmp……” When she tried again, she stopped halfway through, as she heard keys unlocking the front door.

She could hear steps in the other room, but something was wrong. The steps were made by high heeled shoes, not men’s wear. A figure appeared in the doorway to the bedroom.

“Oh, hello again. How are you doing?”

The voice, a female voice, was not Magnus. It was Cally, the women she had met in the elevator last night.
Last edited by slackywacky 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It doesn't feel like Winona is in trouble. But is a somewhat strange situation. Looking forward to finding out what happens.
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Absolutely hot unexpected chapter. Loved the sex followed by the bondage sex scene as well as the panty gag. I love to do that exact thing to my wife so I was cracking up reading this. Curious on the next part with the girl from the elevator coming in. Is she the Cleaning Lady? Ha. Amazing update and can't wait to see the fun in store for Winona. Keep up the great work. Love reading your stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic