The Conwoman’s Deal M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Great story! Loved each chapter
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

LunaDog wrote: 10 months ago Oh yes. Nothing like a good piece of 'payback, is there?'
Very true! Thanks for the comment :)
GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago You continue to fascinate, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention].
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it :)
Gaggedcowgirl wrote: 10 months ago Great story! Loved each chapter
Thats great, glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the comment :)
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

This story keeps getting better. Thank you for posting it.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Terry45 wrote: 10 months ago This story keeps getting better. Thank you for posting it.
Thank you! Next part will be out shortly :D
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Despite her humiliating retreat from her overconfident ways, as i began cutting the tape around her legs, she still looked wide eyed and unsure just what might happen. Despite her agreement I still didn’t trust her. As the saying goes, trust is earned not given.

“So...what next?” She asked in nervous curiosity.

I continued cutting and removing the tape not answering for the moment.

“Phase two. I hope your acting is still up to scratch.” I smirked.

“Huh?” She asked puzzled by what I meant.

“You are infatuated by me. At least that is how you will act when we leave the office shortly. Oh and you better make it believable.”

At first she thought it was a joke, allowing herself a goggle before it gradually slowed down.

“Thats how we get out of here without causing suspicion. I can’t just carry you out of the office taped up, you’ll need to walk out as if nothing is wrong. If you give the slightest impression you are in trouble...well you know...” i winked. My confidence growing.

Finally she was untaped and stood up to stretch. Part of me expected her to slap me and make a run for it but she didn’t. Her eyes raged with humiliated fury.

“Ok. But how? We are not...nor have we been...” she began to protest.

“Well think of something. Door opening in 5,4,3,2,1” i announced as her eyes grew wide again. I had packed up the tape and supplies, growing intrigued by what she might do under pressure.

“Wait. Wait...” she whispered. Soon it was as if she had taken on yet another new character. She unbuttoned two buttons from her blouse, showing off her cleavage underneath. She then straightened her shirt out with her hands, lifted her skirt up slightly and shook her hair out.

She nodded when ready. I opened the door for the first time in this genuinely unsure what was going to happen. I soon got my answer.

In the doorway to her office on full view to her employees she pulled me closer, closed her eyes and began passionatrly kissing me. Her arms reached over my shoulders and she even stood on one leg. For a second I was taken aback at her being so forward and so...passionate. I would be lying if i said i didn’t enjoy it.

Finally we broke off as i wrapped an arm around her waist. She beamed with a happiness rarely shown especially in here.

“I have a little announcement to make. I’m taking some time off. Donna, John you are in charge.” She announced. The sea of shocked and bemused faces in front of her not fazing her.

“We’re getting married!!!!” She beamed as i tried to hide my surprise as much as everyone else’s. Her hand reached out just like any other engagement photo only a ring I had not noticed before was now on her 4th finger.

What? Huh? How? Where did the ring come from? My mind was a mess with thoughts over how to react.

‘Just go with it’ I finally snapped at myself internally as i shrugged to the bemused applause.

“I bet you didn’t see that coming.” I added as i leaned in for another kiss with my...fiance? No that feels weird.

Behind the applause was a few looks from close colleagues as if i had genuinely lost my mind. Maybe I had. Was this the act i wanted which gave us an escape without suspicion? Or was I out of my depth and a fully immersed pawn in her latest game?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

My fascination for you story seems to grow with each new chapter, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. I won't even try to guess what happens next.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago My fascination for you story seems to grow with each new chapter, @Bigballgag1. I won't even try to guess what happens next.
Thank you! Glad you are still enjoying it. :) The bondage is a bit light to start with but it will start to pick up with of course a few more twists and turns along the way ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was quite intriguing :) Danny is clearly caught by surprise. Well done!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago That was quite intriguing :) Danny is clearly caught by surprise. Well done!
Thank you! He certainly was, although there are a few more surprises yet ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

After our bemused congratulations from my coworkers this was far from what I expected. ‘Just going with it’ had somehow turned into me carrying her in my arms. One hand held under her thighs whilst the other held her back. However this was not due to her being bound and gagged.

Kelly leaned in for another peck on my lips as i could only join in. We were at least seemingly convincing in our act of being heavily in love and about to get married. I didn’t know whether to be pleased the plan to get her out of the office without raising the alarm had worked or troubled at how this could even appear a possibility. She was a con artist. I had to keep reminding myself of that.

We said our goodbyes and headed out to the car park as I carried her. The others by now had lost interest meaning i could gently put her back down on her feet when she gestured the coast was clear.

“Who’s car are we taking honey?” She asked.

“Yours. Come on.” I muttered as I was passed her keys from her small beige designer hand bag. She was enjoying this, I knew it.

“Of course. I presume you will want me tightly bound again. I am yours after all honey.” She grinned looking at the ring on her finger once again, inspecting it in detail even though the ring was very much hers.

“In front of the cctv cameras? I will admit back there caught me off guard. But please, i’m not an idiot.” I rebuffed holding the passenger door open for her as she elegantly took a seat in the passenger seat of her silver suv which was less than a year old.

I took a seat in the driving seat and began driving. Finally we were alone again. Phase two was a little unorthodox but completed nonetheless.

At first we were quiet. However it wasn’t long before I just had to ask.

“You are up to something. What was all that about? The ring?”

“Can I not just be impressed and turned on by a man who has put me in my place for a change? I liked that. No idea what else you might have planned for me but that was HOT.” She smiled flirtatiously. Her hand rested on my thigh.

“We are not together. It just can’t happen. Do you honestly expect me to forget how horrible you are or were to work for?”

“Are we not? All those back in the office would beg to differ, this ring also would beg to differ. The lift was a nice touch.” She smiled.

“I know what you are up to. You are looking for a way out. This is all an act. Am i supposed to feel sorry for you?”

“Its a shame you feel that way. A deal is a deal. I’m fully on board with whatever you have in your kinky little mind. I want to change. I want to leave the fraud life behind and your help with that would be appreciated. Whatever you need from me, whatever you want to do, i’m all yours. Just relax, you are still in control. You have the files. I’m just your kinky slave...Remember?” She whispered.

I tried to focus on the busy junction in front of us so I responded with nothing. This didn’t deter her.

“You can have my body all to yourself. You can use me, chain me up, spank me, fondle me, humiliate me. Lets not pretend that doesn’t excite you at least a tiny bit?” She whispered again before adding the fatal blow. “That hardening rock down there seems to agree with me.”

I glanced down. Shit. I looked back up at the road and blushed.

This was going to be more difficult than I thought. She was already in my head. Was she genuine? Of course she wasn’t. But why did it increasingly feel like this was not an act? Was there another side to her, to this I was missing?

Coming to my senses I screeched the car to a halt and turned into a car park for a series of shops.

“What are you doing?” She asked curiously.

“I don’t trust you. Change my mind.”

“Sorry, I don’t follow?”

“There are two shops in front of us. One is a clothes shop selling anything from lingerie and bikinis to women’s suits. The second is a bondage shop selling all sorts of supplies. The Kelly I know would care too much about her appearance and reputation so i’m putting this ‘new you’ to the test. You are going to pick out something skimpy and yes hot. You will wear it, walk with me to the bondage shop and point out the restraints you want. We will fit the restraints, pay for them and head back to the car. You will walk in broad daylight.”

This time it was Kelly who was startled.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nicely done Danny! Kelly did definitely not expect this :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Oh, my, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention], this just get hotter and hotter. Of course Kelly is trying a con. At the same time, there could be an element of sincerity about it. I await your next installment with much anticipation.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago Nicely done Danny! Kelly did definitely not expect this :)
Thank you! Its certainly not what she may have planned. ;)
GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago Oh, my, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention], this just get hotter and hotter. Of course Kelly is trying a con. At the same time, there could be an element of sincerity about it. I await your next installment with much anticipation.
Thank you! All will become clearer on that front as the story progresses. Her past makes her hard to be trusted but she will be tested as we progress ;)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] said
Her past makes her hard to be trusted but she will be tested as we progress ;)
I feel certain that we readers will enjoy the testing.
Spy Task Force Completed
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This gets better and better. Firstly Kelly takes the initiative, taking her 'captor' by surprise, but then he pulls himself together and surprises her.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

LunaDog wrote: 9 months ago This gets better and better. Firstly Kelly takes the initiative, taking her 'captor' by surprise, but then he pulls himself together and surprises her.
Thank you! They are certainly playing off each other at the moment, both hoping to come out on top. :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Well...I wasn’t expecting so soon...” Kelly hesitated. “There is quite a few people around, can we not just buy some things and investigate them later?”

“No. This happens how I want or I can drop you off to the police station. Perhaps you are not up to it?” I answered. Kelly took another look at the people walking past the car. She hesitated, sighed and then answered.

“Oh fine. Lets do it.” She answered rolling her eyes.

The large automatic front doors slid silently open on the large women’s clothing store as we headed inside. Neither of us said a word other than a friendly greet to one of the checkout assistants who greeted us when we walked in.

Kelly had left much of her belongings in the car, holding only her purse. Thankfully for her the shop was fairly quiet. A quick head count led me to believe only 3 other sets of shoppers were in the shop with us.

I kept my eye on Kelly at all times as we began scouting around for something suitable. Her eyes scanned around as she picked up some items, studied them and put them back just like any other normal shopping trip would consist of.

“You seem quiet. I thought you might enjoy some shopping?” I couldn’t help but ask.

“Just concentrating. I want to make sure I buy the right things.” She responded.

Soon enough we had a basket full of items. I was happy to see she was adhering to my request judging by the items she picked up.

“Why don’t you try the outfits on and I’ll tell you which one looks best?” I added as she looked at me and rolled her eyes. She did have a smile though.

“I can’t believe you are making me do this!”

“Don’t blame me. We know this whole situation is on you.” I rebuffed. We were soon heading to the changing rooms as I took a seat outside. Clutching the basket she made her way inside.

She soon presented herself in the first outfit. This was the simplest of them all. As she pulled the curtain aside she was wearing a turquoise string bikini. Her breasts barely covered except from the turquoise thin fabric which ran across her nipples. The bottom half was more of a thong design as it separated her cheeks. On her feet were a pair of black flip flops.

“Very nice. I like that one.” I praised as she gave a little turn so i could see the back. “That one is definitely coming with us. You look incredible but lets see outfit 2.” I requested. I wasn’t lying either, with her body on show for me I couldn’t deny she was a very attractive sight which almost made you forget why we were here.

“Thank you. I thought you might.” She tutted then winked before she headed back inside.

The second outfit she stood in front of me in was a black leotard with opaque pantyhose underneath and black high heels. Once again I was in awe at how good she looked. I gave her an impressed nod as she turned and showed herself off.

“I like it. Its not what I had in mind for this though. We’ll still buy it but outfit 3, lets see that.”

“As you wish.” She curtseyed and shook her head playfully.

Once the curtain was once again closed and re-opened I knew instantly this outfit was the one I wanted her to wear.

Kelly strutted a couple of steps put of the room. Her large breasts barely contained in a black lingerie bra. These were joined by a matching pair of lace style panties. On top of these was a black intricate garter belt which seemed to connect it all together. As my eyes moved slowly down her body studying every part in detail i noticed her legs were clad in dark stockings and finished off with a pair of 6” high heels.

“Thats the one.” I grinned as she once again turned to let me see the back. I couldn’t help becoming increasingly aroused by the sight of her.

“I had a feeling you might say that.” She grinned with confidence. She stepped over to me and sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around behind me before planting a soft kiss on my lips.

“Thank you.” She whispered. It was a total surprise to how I thought she might react.

“You are welcome.” I chuckled before querying “what for?”

“For making me see things from another perspective.” She shrugged.

“I see. Well you know this doesn’t get you out of the next phase? I still want to see you bound and gagged once again.”

“And you shall...” she grinned as we kissed once more with a warm glint in her eye.

We soon stood up, collected the basket as well as her crumpled up clothes she was originally wearing and made our way to the checkout. As discussed in the car, Kelly paid for the items. The lingerie tags taken off and placed on the desk so they could be scanned.

As the payment went through I found myself thinking over everything. There were still things to sort out, wrongs to be right-ed. That was the whole point of this...at least I thought it was. However as she paid for the items and glanced back at me with a warm, flirtatious smile I could feel it all effecting me. Our engagement may well be fake but our natural chemistry would fool most people.

There would be much more to discuss and sort, potentially more secrets and troubles to be revealed but in this moment we both just seemed...happy.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I have to keep telling myself: she is a conwoman, she is a conwoman. You are keeping this tale at a fever pitch, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago I have to keep telling myself: she is a conwoman, she is a conwoman. You are keeping this tale at a fever pitch, @Bigballgag1.
Thank you! Glad you are still enjoying! :D Kelly’s past does make her difficult to trust.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago She is a conwoman.
She most certainly is, and part of the skill of your writing [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] is that none of us KNOW just how much Kelly is actually enjoying what's happening to her now. For she appears to be doing just that, but we can't be sure, can we?

However, one thing is in NO doubt. She is HOT and SEXY, what an image you're producing for us! No doubt that fact helps her in her chosen 'profession!'
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

LunaDog wrote: 9 months ago
GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago She is a conwoman.
She most certainly is, and part of the skill of your writing @Bigballgag1 is that none of us KNOW just how much Kelly is actually enjoying what's happening to her now. For she appears to be doing just that, but we can't be sure, can we?

However, one thing is in NO doubt. She is HOT and SEXY, what an image you're producing for us! No doubt that fact helps her in her chosen 'profession!'
Thank you! Glad you liked it and appreciate the high praise! Thats what i’m hoping to achieve with Kelly for now. Despite her willingness so far, whatever she does there will always be that element of doubt. Perhaps in good reason or perhaps not! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

We walked the short distance required to the unit next door ‘Bound-for-fun’ and walked through a similar set of automatic doors. Kelly of course got a few strange looks, one shake of the head but otherwise had made it to the shop without causing too many problems.

The aura of this shop was different. The units appeared identical sizes but this one had just the doors with which you could see through from outside. The shop before had glass all around it, letting in the maximum natural light.

As we stepped inside you were immediately hit with the smell of leather. Anything even remotely bondage related could easily be found here it would seem. Kelly I could tell was a little daunted by this but tried not to let it show.

“So, where to first? I don’t think i’ve been in an actual shop before.” Kelly quizzed.

“This way, i think. It will be your choice although something basic will not do.” I reminded as we took our time scanning the aisles.

The deeper we dared trek into this store the weirder and more unexpected it became. For a start the retail staff were all gagged in different ways. They gave us a friendly nod if we passed them.

Kelly stopped. Intrigued by something. “Did...did that mannequin just move?” She asked as she stared. This caused me to join in as something was definitely up with it.

The mannequin resembled a curvaceous female body type covered in a pink spandex catsuit with a hood. A pair of pink satin gloves and pink thigh high boots finished the outfit. The body had been very tightly pole tied with purple rope around the ankles, shins, lower and upper thighs completing the leg section. A full breast harness with crotch rope had also been secured into place.

“Mpph-mpppph” we suddenly heard it gasp barely audibly.

“There...see, look at her hips.” I pointed out.

“Oh yeah...interesting.” Kelly responded before we slowly moved on.

We had a large basket with us so i took the opportunity to stock up on a few supplies of my own for later. This was much to the surprise of Kelly but for now she said nothing. Her eyes seemed to make a mental note of how much rope i was putting in along with other extras like tape and specialist gags.

Finally after she had taken her time to study her surroundings she had made her decision.

“I like that.” Her tone was half fact half question.

‘That’ was a leather strap all in one bondage harness. It had straps for her arms behind her back, a breast harness and a built in crotch strap.

“Thats a good choice.” I answered as she selected the right size.

“Perhaps this with some ankle shackles, a collar and a black panel gag?” She queried.

“That sounds good to me.” I smiled as I was once again a little surprised with how at ease she had made her decision. We made our way to each section for the remaining items. I happened to notice Kelly would stand with her back to the wall in certain areas. It happened often enough to notice but I just assumed she was leaning against the wall to straighten her back.

We made our way to the checkout once we had everything. The server, a mid 40s brunette had a ball gag hanging loose around her neck.

“Sorry, we have been having a few issues with the power and certain systems today.” The woman explained as she scanned the items. Her eyes watching two other members of staff who were trying to get the cctv screens up and running again.

We paid for our goods and then asked for some help.

“Would you mind helping her into the harness? We are keen to use it.” I asked as Kelly blushed but nodded.

“Of course...if you are sure...”

“Yes please.” Kelly acknowledged. Between the two of us we slid the item over Kelly’s body and began tightening the straps. Her wrists were secured first, then her elbows. Her chest straps were pulled tight forcing her breasts out and to bulge slightly between them. I had the pleasure of securing the final strap between Kelly’s legs which of course I pulled extra tight causing her to gasp. It would seem this had aroused her more than she expected.

The final steps involved attaching the shackles to her ankles and the chain between them. The leather collar was soon fastened around her neck with a leash hanging down. Finally Kelly opened her mouth obediently as the shop assistant, who seemed to be very much enjoying this, helped the panel gag into Kelly’s mouth and secured it tightly.

“Thank you so much. Here, a little extra.” I smiled tipping her as Kelly also nodded a thank you. She was blushing possibly from the thought of what would happen next.

“Thank you. You would be surprised how often we get requests like this.” She chuckled putting the cash in her bra.

I collected the rest of the bags and soon I was leading out the harnessed, gagged and shackled Kelly into the outside world.

Suddenly the woman who helped secure Kelly called out. “Wait...” as we stopped.

“Did you? No, you couldn’t....ignore me. Sorry.” She soon corrected herself as i thought no more of it. I looked at Kelly, shrugged and we began the short walk to the car.

Kelly did her best to try and close off the outside world. She was fully on show. Luckily for her it was still quite quiet. A few people stared and one chuckled but aside from that it was not the humiliation either of us expected.

I placed our bags in the back of the car before helping Kelly into the passenger seat and leaning over her to secure the seat belt.

Soon enough i got in the drivers seat and we were driving again.

Thanks to the panel gag in Kelly’s mouth, there was not much conversation flowing between us. It was strangely nice for now, a little peace and quiet from a mad unpredictable day.

However after 15 minutes of driving in near silence i soon found every sound amplified. Occasionally the leather straps squeaked. Occasionally there was a muffled sound behind the gag, creaking of the seat. Much of this was as expected but there was a noise i just could not determine. A crumpling. What on earth would be crumpling? It was starting to annoy me in one of those hypersensitive ways.

I pulled the car into a quiet passing place in the middle of nowhere. Kelly by now could tell I had heard the sound...which seemed to be coming from...her breasts?

“That crumpling? Is that you? What have you got in there...a note?” I laughed bemused.

Kelly could only giggle to herself which began to make me suspicious.

“I’m going to have a feel. I swear if this is some trick, you are in trouble.” I half joked.

My hands soon swarmed over her breasts as i began to feel around firmly. As much as I was enjoying getting my hands on them I soon found something which didn’t fit the rest of the large round shape.

Carefully due to the harness i lifted the bra of her lingerie up and out rolled two things I was not expecting.

“What...the....”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was so funny to read! I wonder what Kelly has hidden in her Bra!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

That is a different kind of cliffhanger, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. What has the conwoman hidden?
Spy Task Force Completed
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago That was so funny to read! I wonder what Kelly has hidden in her Bra!
Thank you! All will be revealed! :lol:
GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago That is a different kind of cliffhanger, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. What has the conwoman hidden?
Thank you! All to be revealed! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic