Your Wife is in MY Hands! ( F+ / FM )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Your Wife is in MY Hands! ( F+ / FM )

Post by LunaDog »

Now, this one is based in the year of my birth, 1961, a good few years ago now. Two other 'items' came into the world that year also, my Lady Wife, Diane, AND the gorgeous piece of automotive engineering that was the Jaguar 'E' Type! Mind you, only one of those features in this story.

Now a few things need to born in mind here, especially for younger members. Firstly, although computers DID exist in that year, they would have been the size of a room, with less computing power than a modern mobile 'phone! And only governments, or large organisations like banks could afford to have them. Oh, and while mentioning 'phones, they were HUGE compared to nowadays, had to be 'plugged in' and featured a dial one had to 'spin' around, number by number, to dial out. I once saw a hilarious film recently of a group of youngsters being presented with such a classic device and trying to work out just how to use it! They didn't have a clue!

One further thing, thankfully things HAVE changed quite a bit in regards to attitudes towards equality regarding women since THIS period of time. If anybody finds the way my main male character regards his wife, a little chauvinistic and disrespectful, unfortunately this WAS common in those days. But, as i said earlier, not SO much now. Definite progress. And, he might well end up PAYING for it during the tale!

YOUR WIFE IS IN MY HANDS!

Could life get any better? It was a beautiful, sunny July day, the sun was shining, traffic was light, and I was heading home in my new acquisition, the car I wanted and had PROMISED myself, not the one that until now I’d have to settle for. As I, quite deliberately, ‘blipped’ the throttle pedal, the straight six-cylinder 3.8 litre engine underneath that HUGE bonnet let out a ‘roar’ of pure audible joy, FAR superior to ANY piece of music EVER written. Mind you I needed to be careful, NO high revving just yet, I’d need to ‘run my new baby in’ very carefully before I could REALLY see just how a Jaguar ‘E’ Type performed!

This delicious piece of automotive engineering, which had apparently greatly impressed none other than Enzo Ferrari himself, had only been released for sale earlier in this year of 1961, and I’d been extremely lucky to be one of the very few people able to purchase one. And in my preferred shade of British ‘Racing Green’ too, far more tasteful than the normal red, leave that brash, ‘in your face’ colour to the Italians, such as the aforementioned Gentleman and his top creation, that cost about twice as much as the ’Jag’ and was actually slower.

As I gently, for now anyway, ambled my way homeward I reflected that this wonderful machine was far from the only item of extreme beauty present in my life, no, waiting for me at home would be my luscious wife, Carole. Oh yes looks wise, IF she was a to be compared to any motor car, it would have to be the stunning ‘E’ Type. Tall, slim with gorgeous blonde hair that cascaded from the head featuring her outstanding visage, she was any red-blooded male’s fantasy come true, but she wasn’t ANY man’s, she was MINE!

Carole was an outstanding cook, but if anything, her skills in the bedroom were even more superior to those of hers in the kitchen. And, to my absolute delight, she thoroughly enjoyed pleasing and tantalising me by wearing utterly titillating lingerie, VERY sheer stockings, lacy suspender belts, or sometimes even better, a satin basque! Just emphasising her ‘Goddess’ image to the ultimate degree. And, as I stated earlier, ALL for MY eyes only. Mind you, owning a VERY successful business and possessing a LARGE degree of wealth just MIGHT have helped attract her to me, I WASN’T stupid!

Never mind, I was beginning to need to concentrate on the ‘road’ as thoughts of securely tying this lovely body to the bed posts of our full King size bed, spread eagled and FULLY vulnerable to my most depraved sexual fantasies and wishes took hold. Good God, I might even fit a blindfold and take away the use of her eyes from her, as I subjected her to my will, ‘rodgering’ her to my heart’s, or should that be my cock’s, desire!

What do you mean if she agreed to this? Come on, she was my WIFE! It was her DUTY in life to please and pleasure me, and for goodness’ sake she NEVER went without! She lived in a large, detached house, in the RIGHT part of town, she’d NEVER have to do a ‘days’ work’ for the rest of her pampered life, and just WHO paid for her, VERY extensive, wardrobe?

Oh, and she’d, or I to be more accurate, had also just bought a new car, one of those Minis, that she’d delighted in describing as ‘chic,’ and were all the rage within the fashionable ‘set.’ Mind you, I’d insisted on buying the full 1000cc version, goodness that had little enough horsepower, but at least a bit more than the baseline, 850cc, variety.

There was said motor outside the house when I did arrive home, in BRIGHT BLOODY PINK for goodness’ sake! Good, because my ‘hard on’ was almost beginning to hurt in the driving position within the Jag, crikey could I get her up those stairs fast enough? Unlike my wife, I opened up the garage door, driving my new ‘steed’ inside then locking it safely out of prying eyes sight, before entering the house.

“Carole! It’s me, Darling!” Silence. She MUST be home I thought as I walked further inwards, she NEVER walks anywhere, and her car was outside. A quick visit upstairs confirmed that she wasn’t in the bathroom or taking a nap in the bedroom. Where was she? Just as I was starting to become rather annoyed, I mean what sort of game did she think she was playing; the telephone rang down in the entrance hallway.
Last edited by LunaDog 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Love the setting of the story, the atmosphere you created; Carole we haven´t seen in person but we get a glimpse of her personality and then there is the narrator - indeed a red blooded human specimen! Please continue!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago Love the setting of the story, the atmosphere you created; Carole we haven´t seen in person but we get a glimpse of her personality and then there is the narrator - indeed a red blooded human specimen! Please continue!
Thanks again for these kind words and your support. And, we must remember that these two characters are products of the time, in those days during Weddings the Bride, as part of the standard wows, had to promise to OBEY her prospective husband! And i should know, as a member of a church choir in my childhood, during the late 1960s and early 1970s, i attended a good few of those ceremonies.
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

Great beginning. I love the details about the car. I was not alive then but I totally understand the appeal of everything: the cars, the fashions, the music. (Most of my playlists are 60's music.) I think your story captures the feels of the times perfectly.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Excellent start! I love the initial setup you have done. Looking forward to read what comes next.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Terry45 wrote: 10 months ago Great beginning. I love the details about the car. I was not alive then but I totally understand the appeal of everything: the cars, the fashions, the music. (Most of my playlists are 60's music.) I think your story captures the feels of the times perfectly.
Thank you for these kind words. I WAS alive during the 1960s but only just, having been born in 1961. And sometimes it is possible to fall into the trap of seeing the past through 'rose tinted' spectacles! I KNOW i'm guilty of that sometimes.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

charliesmith wrote: 10 months ago Excellent start! I love the initial setup you have done. Looking forward to read what comes next.
And thank you too, for your support. Next part should be up at the weekend.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

A few hours beforehand, totally unseen or known by me of course, a large van had driven onto and parked up on my driveway, right by the garage doors. Several women had climbed out of it, one of whom went straight to the front door, ringing the bell. When Carole answered, this ‘delivery driver’ had claimed she had a large package for me and would Mrs Percival care to examine and sign for it.

Not suspecting a thing, and why would she, Carole followed the woman to her vehicle, and again just simply being ‘led’ she climbed into the back. Suddenly the other women climbed in behind them, completely overpowered Carole was held by two of them, and a chloroform filled rag placed over her nose and mouth. Naturally it didn’t take long for the drug to weave its magic, and my wife passed fully into the realms of unconsciousness. At which point she was securely bound in a classic ‘hog-tie,’ left in the rear of the van with all her abductors except the driver, who promptly shut the rear doors, and the front door of the house. Then calmly resumed her position in the driving cab, as they set off, taking the utterly helpless Carole with them.

“Mr Thomas Percival?” A female voice enquired once I’d picked up the receiver, and as normal given my number.
“Correct. Who’s this?”
“All in good time. I suggest that you just listen VERY carefully to what I’m about to say, Mr Percival. Your wife is in MY hands!”
“I’m sorry, what exactly do you mean by that?”
“Can I put it any plainer? Your wife, Carole, is now firmly held in my hands and power. She’s utterly helpless, I’ve taken her as my captive. I mean, she’s not at home, is she?”

It’s funny how the mind sometimes reacts. It took a while for the full implications of what this woman was telling me to sink in, I’ll willingly admit my first thought was almost one of relief, ‘well that explains why she’s NOT home then!’ And suddenly it hit me, “NO! You listen to me whoever you are, IF ONE HAIR ON HER HEAD IS HARMED…”

She cut across me. “I don’t think that YOU are in any position to make demands! Just calm down a minute. If you DO listen to me and do EXACTLY as you are told, NO harm will come her way, I absolutely guarantee that. Is that clear?”
“Yes.” The initial anger HAD ‘cooled’ somewhat, to be replaced by a feeling of cold, hard determination. “What do you want then? How much are you after?”

“Money? Who mentioned that? Now I assume that you require some proof of my stated situation, before we go much further here?”
“You assume correctly.” Playing for time if nothing else.
“Fair enough. You didn’t become a successful businessman like you are by being an idiot now did you? Right, do you know ‘Shrub’s field?’ And the waste bin in the corner nearest the entrance gate?”
“Yes.”
“Go there right now. Don’t drive, it’s in walking distance making it easier for my ’tail’ to keep you under observation. How are you finding the ’E’ Type, by the way? Lovely green colour.”
“WHAT?”
“Just letting you know that I have your house under ‘observation’ as it were Mr Percival. So, I suggest that you don’t try anything stupid, like involving the Police for example, that’s all. Not if you want to see your lovely wife again, that is. Do we understand each other?”
I realised that I had NO choice in the matter. A calm head was needed here. “Yes, I get it. I’ll do as you say.”
“That’s better. I’ll be in contact once you’ve retrieved the package, I’ve left there for you and had a chance to examine its contents. Goodbye for now.” And she ‘rang off.’

It didn’t take long to reach the location I’d been directed to, about ten minutes or so, and just as I’d been informed, there was a large envelope inside the bin, with my name written on it. Removing it I was tempted to open it up there and then, but decided I needed to do so in a somewhat more private location. Such as home.

So, roughly fifteen minutes later there I was in my study. Just as I had suspected the contents of this package contained several photographs, which managed to induce two almost completely opposite emotions within me. For they both froze my blood with fear, as well as making it boil with anger!

As I’m sure you can ALL imagine these were snaps of my lovely Carole, stripped down so she was wearing just panties, a suspender belt and stockings. Gagged with a silk scarf, her arms firmly tied behind her back, with her ankles also tied together; it was her eyes that REALLY caught my FULL attention. To my dying day, I will NEVER forget the pure terror that they displayed, again frightening and enraging me at the same time. And then, the ’phone rang again.

It was HER again, just as I knew it would be. Breathing deeply, because as I’m sure you can ALL appreciate what I wanted to do was scream obscenities at Carole’s captor, but KNEW that would achieve NOTHING, I waited for her to make her pitch.

“I assume that by now you’ve had a chance to examine the photographs of your wife that my colleague has processed? For we noticed that you didn’t open the envelope on your journey home. Just so you KNOW we ARE watching you.”
Struggling to keep my emotions in check, I answered. “Yes. I’ve seen them. Just what is it you want from me? You’ve already said it ISN’T money.”
“Correct. Money is not what I’m after here. YOU are! Now listen VERY carefully to just what instructions I’m about to give you. Which you will follow to the letter, if you wish to see your wife again. Is that clear?”
“Crystal clear.”
“Good. You see I told you that I consider you to be very intelligent, and I was right!”
“Just get on with it!”
“All in good time. Now, I suggest that you lock your house up VERY carefully, you might be some time. And then walk back to that field, one of my colleagues will meet you there and issue you with further instructions. Is that clear? Oh, and DON’T bring anything with you that could be used as any sort of weapon. And, as it’s a nice day, just wear the minimum of clothing.”
“Yes. I understand. I’ll do as you ask.” I was almost shaking with anger by now.
“Ask? You mean as I DEMAND, don’t you?”
“Yes. As you demand!”
“Good. Well, I’ll let you get on then, we’ll see you in about twenty minutes time!” And she simply rang off, giving me no chance to reply.

I did run by myself a lot to keep fit. So, I simply wore my shorts, ‘T’ shirt and plimsols ( what would be 'trainers' today ) that I normally did whilst exercising, taking just the single house key with me when I locked the house front door and set off. I arrived a little early, hoping to ‘catch them out,’ reaching the rendezvous point hopefully before they were ready. All I could see was a panel van parked up in the car park there, totally unknown to me it was the same one used to capture Carole, but I couldn’t see any human being at all.

Suddenly I sensed movement behind me, but a shrill female voice, not the one from the previous telephone conversations, yelled. “Do NOT turn around, stay as you are!” I obeyed. Now this woman reached my form, and her first action was to slip a blindfold over my head and eyes, reducing my world to total darkness. “Hands behind back!” rang out her next command, and after I’d complied, I felt my wrists being securely tied together. It didn’t take long for me to realise that this woman, my captor now, knew EXACTLY want she was doing, and I wouldn’t be escaping from her bondage at all, let alone quickly.

My leather clad female abductor guided me to the waiting vehicle, assisted me to climb into the back, where she ordered me to lie on the floor. Just as my wife had been earlier on, I was then hog-tied, wherein I heard the door slammed shut, from the inside by my captor. Obviously, she was NOT alone, as there must have been somebody else in the driving compartment, because I heard the engine start, and the van set off.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a wild ride! You captured the emotions of all people involved so perfectly. A really gripping tale. Full of emotions. High tension! Perfect!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago What a wild ride! You captured the emotions of all people involved so perfectly. A really gripping tale. Full of emotions. High tension! Perfect!
Pleased that you're enjoying it, my friend. Be assured, there's MORE to come.
richhl

Post by richhl »

Your story has me captivated. I will eagerly and excitedly await the conclusion. :twisted:
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

richhl wrote: 10 months ago Your story has me captivated. I will eagerly and excitedly await the conclusion. :twisted:
Thank you, glad you're enjoying things. Hope i can continue to entertain you.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

And so [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]charliesmith[/mention] , [mention]Terry45[/mention] , Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the next part, when we'll meet the unfortunate Carole. Who proves stronger than we thought!

Now, I didn’t know if my abductors deliberately chose to drive a route that TOTALLY dis-orientated me, but IF that WAS their aim then they couldn’t have done so more successfully, I had absolutely NO idea just where we were when they finally pulled up and parked.

I felt the hog-tie being released as were my legs, but the bond holding my wrists together very much remained, as did the blindfold. I was assisted out of the van, guided towards a farmhouse, very much ‘out in the sticks,’ and therefore isolated. Taken up some stairs, then led into an upstairs room, where I was sat down on the edge of a bed. Now I found myself relieved of ALL of my lower clothing, including my underpants. Before being ‘stood up,’ where I found my legs tied together, both at the ankles AND the knees!

“Right, we’re now going to untie your arms. But don’t be so stupid as to try anything here, as I’m sure you realise with your legs tied up you won’t be going anywhere, will you?”
“No Ma’am, I guess not.”

It was now I sensed the presence of another person in the room, as a gentle “mmmppphhhmm” sound filled its space, and I recognised the tone. “Carole?”
“QUIET! Yes, your wife IS here, you’ll be seeing her soon, IF you co-operate!” With that command both of us fell silent. And, with my arms still tied, I received a gag, in the same form of a scarf that Carole had placed over her mouth in those photographs.

Now finally my arms were untied, the command “ON THE BED!” rang out and once more I complied. Suddenly I felt both of my arms grabbed, shortly afterwards both of my wrists and hands were SECURELY bound to the outer bed posts of the bed. I was now helpless!

The same two women now attended to my legs, within seconds I was now completely fastened to the bed, spread-eagled and in such a manner that escape was totally out of the question. But I wasn’t concerned for myself, all I wanted to know now was how Carole, clearly present in this room, was faring.

It wasn’t long before I received an answer of sorts, because the two female captors now split up, one coming to me to remove my blindfold, as the other did the same to Carole. So, I now had my first sight of her since this nightmare had begun. This bed was a ‘four poster,’ with a full frame, and I could now see that Carole had been ‘attached’ standing, just like me in a spread eagled form, to the frame at the foot end. Just like within the photographs I’d been sent, all she wore was lingerie, skimpy panties, a suspender belt and sheer nylon stockings. Our eyes met, and I tried to convey some reassurance to her, I rather had the feeling that our captors wanted to hold ME instead of her. However, her beautiful blue eyes, that normally sparkled SO brightly were clearly FULL of fear.

Once again, our two leather clad female ‘companions’ split, one concentrating on my wife, whilst the other turned her FULL attentions to me. Carole’s ‘maid’ removed her leather gloves, then cut away her panties and as one of her hands began to ‘play’ with the nipples of Carole’s tits, the other drifted down to my wife’s pussy, beginning to turn her on by tickling her ‘clitty’

Meanwhile the other girl concentrated on my ‘tools’ as one of her hands started to squeeze my balls on and off, and NOT too gently either, the other stroked and generally ‘played’ with my cock, that despite the situation we were both in, responded in the natural manner!

It soon became abundantly clear that neither of these girls were going to stop until they’d succeeded in their aim of bringing both of us to climax. A feat they managed to achieve almost simultaneously, just as my wife began to shake uncontrollably, well as much as her bonds would allow, and she emitted as much sound as she could, with her mouth gagged; suddenly my balls contracted and spunk shot out of my rampant cock, giving my female tormentor’s hand a thorough coating!

As both Carole and I ‘calmed down’ from our respective climaxes, we heard our two captors giggling and laughing, which could only mean they had some more devious ‘activities’ in mind for the pair of us. And so, it proved. Having removed our power of sight by replacing the blindfolds upon our heads, meaning neither of us could see as they untied Carole’s bonds from the bedframe, but very much leaving her wrists and ankles looped, however.

The two beauties guided my wife around, and then placed her body on top of my own. Naturally the two of them then proceeded to ‘join’ us together in bondage, as both of Carole’s wrists were secured to my own. The ties around my hands were undone, we were ordered to interlink fingers, and this tie was then used to firmly bind our hands together! Not that our legs escaped our captor’s attentions, the ties around Carole’s ankles simply being employed to join them to my equivalents!
That was it then, I was still securely bound to the bed, and now my wife was firmly held to me. And our captors sprung somewhat of a surprise, both of our gags became removed. Naturally, full of concern for my wife and what she’d been put through, I asked. “Are you alright Darling, has anybody hurt you at all?”
“No, I’ve not been harmed, and now you’re here I’m not so scared as I was.”
“Oh, how touching, now THAT is what I CALL love!” One of our tormentors taunted.
And Carole’s reply to that both surprised and delighted me, to be honest I really didn’t know that she had it in her. “Oh yes, and just what would the likes of YOU know about LOVE?”
“I’d be a little more careful if I was you. Just for THAT comment, we’ve going to give the two of you a chance to ‘demonstrate’ this ‘love’ you claim to know ALL about. You two are going to give us a REAL shagging show!”
And again, Carole shocked me. “Yes, we WILL. And you WILL be impressed! Let me know when you’re ready Darling, and let’s show these two losers what a PROPER shag is!”

Well, how do you follow that? But I could see my wife’s point and FULLY agreed with her. Anyway, she wasn’t giving me any choice as her lips found mine and Carole began to kiss me with a passion that she’d NEVER displayed before. Our captor’s taunts had clearly turned her fear into lustful determination it appeared, much to my delight and relief. And HER positive attitude most DEFINITELY rubbed off on me, yes ‘Ladies,’ you said you wanted a SHOW, well you’ve damn well going to get one now!

It wasn’t long before my cock became fully hard again, and my wife skilfully guided her rampant and FULLY wet pussy onto and over it. “LET’S GO!” She suddenly cried out, and her actions soon matched those words as she began to pump herself on it. I responded immediately, finding myself moving in perfect harmony to the rhythm of my gorgeous lady, oh yes, WE GELLED!

Certainly, Carole had also decided to ‘treat’ our captors audibly as well as visually, crying out at FULL volume as Mother Nature began to weave her magic over our actions! And although I couldn’t match Carole in terms of tone, I could and DID in pure volume terms! As her vaginal muscles kept up their constant grip upon my ‘tool’ during our frantic thrusts together.

I have to admit being tied to the bed turned me on like NEVER before, and it occurred to me that if we ever got ourselves out of this situation, I’d have to ask Carole to subject me to HER desires in the future. But for now, it was almost as if we forgot that we were prisoners of somebody else, we just shagged with such passion is if we were alone together, the others forgotten. Soon that joyous moment arrived, and we timed it almost to perfection. Carole’s body ‘froze’ as her orgasm struck, just before her body shook was as much intensity as its bonds would allow. But literary at the same instant, my balls contracted as they sent their load, via my rampant cock, into my wife’s pussy at a speed that would make the ‘E’ Type look slow! And we both filled that room with cries of PURE ecstasy and pleasure. To be totally honest, it had been the most intensive and enjoyable shag that the pair of us had EVER tasted, and we’d shared some very good ones before.

Suddenly a female voice cut across the scene, as we’d been SO occupied we hadn’t noticed a third woman enter the room. “VERY GOOD!” She exclaimed, and not only was THIS the voice I’d heard on those telephone conversations, I now KNEW that I recognised from whom said oral sounds emitted. My ex-girlfriend, Joyce Braithwaite.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wow, how emotional and erotic! Carole is really a strong woman - denying their captors the pleasure to display fear. Excellently written! And we finally learn who had orchestrated this ploy. Truly fantastic!
Richman65
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Richman65 »

Really awsome story
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Richman65 wrote: 9 months ago Really awsome story
Thank you. Glad you're enjoying it.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago Wow, how emotional and erotic! Carole is really a strong woman - denying their captors the pleasure to display fear. Excellently written! And we finally learn who had orchestrated this ploy. Truly fantastic!
Once again, thank you very much for your support. Hope that you continue to enjoy this one.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Again, Carole 'rises to the occasion.'

Talk about ‘destroying the moment!’ Obviously, having finished it’s ‘duties’ my cock was beginning to turn limp anyway, but this merely accelerated the action considerably. But I found my voice. “I assume that you are behind all of this then, Joyce? Why?”

“Why? You have the bare-faced cheek to ask why?”
“Well yes. It’s been a few years now since you and I were together. You should have got over it by now.”
“Got over it? The way you casually just ‘dumped’ me. Because you’d met HER!”
“Leave Carole out of this. It wasn’t her fault you and I didn’t work out.”
“No, I accept that. I apologise Carole for involving you here, but using you was the ONLY way I could entice him to come here. My girls will soon untie you, and then you’ll be free to leave.”

My wife joined in the conversation. “Don’t bother! I’m not going ANYWHERE unless it’s with my husband. And, just for the record he did explain to me about that you had been his girlfriend when I first met him, but that you couldn’t bring yourself to even attempt to please him. So yes, you’re BOTH correct it was NO fault of mine that the two of you didn’t succeed. But he and I HAVE done so, and I’m his wife. So, we stick together! Whoever you are, you’ll notice that when I was in danger, he DIDN’T hesitant to put himself at risk for me. THAT is TRUE love! So, if you think I’m just going to walk out of here WITHOUT him, think again! After all, just WHAT do you want here?”
“Yes Joyce, what is it that you’re looking for precisely?”

She was quiet for a while, and it rather appeared that she’d lost control of the situation mentally. For I guessed that she’d assumed that Carole would agree to return home, leaving me in her hands. Neither Joyce, nor myself come to think about it, had factored in the steely resolve that Carole had NEVER exhibited beforehand, the courage she’d never shown. That had been ignited only when our captor’s lackey, Joyce’s younger sister, had taunted us by ordering us to ’shag’ for her enjoyment.

I ‘broke’ the silence. “Joyce, if you’re NOT going to untie us, and want to talk to Carole and me, could you at least remove the blindfolds?” She nodded, and her sister did precisely that. “Perhaps you could explain, for Carole’s sake if no-one else’s just what you think I did wrong when we split up?”
“Ok. Might not be a bad idea for your precious ‘wife’ to hear just how perverted you are. Has he ever suggested tying you to the bed, Carole?”
“Suggested it? We do that ALL the time, I LOVE IT!”
“Do you? Well, I DIDN’T!”
“Your loss!”

Again, Joyce seemed lost for words, and then just as a situation had sparked Carole’s resolve and strength, that last remark of Carole’s seemed to ignite something within my ex-girlfriend. “So, you want to remain here then do you, ‘dutiful wife?’ In that case you shall. Girls, release Carole from her husband, and return her back to being tied to the bed frame. She’ll have a ‘grandstand view as it’s now MY turn to shag her male.”

Carole, unseen by either Joyce or any of her two lackeys, winked at me as if to tell me that she had a plan in her mind, before crying out pathetically, “please no, anything but that!” In the meantime, Joyce’s sister and her friend untied Carole’s legs from mine. She displayed the full signs of somebody defeated, as they also released her arms and hauled her to her feet.

Now Carole struck, and with the speed of a cobra! As the two girls grip upon her body slipped, she grabbed the back of both of their heads and RAMMED them together with a large audible ‘crack’ as the two foreheads crashed into each other. It wasn’t enough to knock either girl out, but it did daze them enough, for Carole to remove herself from their immediate vicinity. Dashing over to the amazed Joyce, whose TOTAL shock at just what she’d witnessed had rooted her to the spot, Carole grabbed her, spun her around, pushed her against the upper bed frame, twisted one of her arms behind her back, painfully and to the point where any further movement would result in said arm being broken.

Fully aware of that fact, and by now crying out in pain, Joyce offered no resistance as Carole ordered the other two girls, who had recovered to a degree by now, “RELEASE MY HUSBAND! NOW!”

They both looked at their ‘leader’ who simply nodded assent. Resulting in compliance from the pair of them, and soon I was able to leave the bed and stand up. “Right Darling, grab those two blindfolds, and hand them to the girls, will you?” I did, and both of them, knowing exactly what my wife had in mind, covered their own eyes without any command at all.

I took over. I ordered one of them into the corner of the room and to stand facing the wall, then with minutes I’d tied the other girl’s arms behind her back, and to the outer full post of the lower bed frame. Naturally I soon repeated the process to her mate, taking both of them out of the equation. Then, with another bondage tie in my hands, I rushed over to Joyce and my wife, taking my ex’s body firmly in my hands, and spinning her body around until her back faced Carole. Who responded by taking the tie from my hand, using it to securely bind Joyce’s arms behind her back. “Well, well! It rather looks as if things have changed a little! What was that boast about shagging my husband, forcing me to watch as you did so. Don’t think it’s going to happen now, is it?” With no response from our, now former, captor, Carole shoved her face right into Joyce’s, “IS IT?”

A rather weak and pathetic voice emitted a VERY quiet, “no.”

“So, what do we do now?” I asked my wife. “We could call the Police and have this lot charged? Surely there’s enough evidence?”
“To be completely honest Darling, I simply can’t be bothered! Let’s just go home. Do you really want to spend hours down the Police station, making statements and all the other hassle?” Putting her face RIGHT into Joyce’s she continued. “But IF you think you’ve ‘got away’ with one, THINK AGAIN! Now IF you completely stay away from us in the future, the ENTIRE future, then yes, NO further action will be taken by us against you. Got that?” A submissive nod from my ex resulted. “Good! But IF you ARE stupid enough to try to gain any ‘revenge’ for my destruction of whatever you planned here, well now you’ve seen just what I CAN do! Believe me IF you try anything again, you WILL live to regret it. Be in NO doubt about that! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?”

An absolutely petrified voice somehow managed to emit, “yes, very clear.”

“So, we have an understanding then?” Joyce simply nodded. “Right in that case we can go home. Where are our clothes?” Joyce answered, once retrieved Carole and I covered our bodies back up. “Now then,” grabbing Joyce, “you’re coming with us in your van, so you can drive it back here, once we’ve reached home. These two can stay right where they are, I’m sure you’ll untie them once you return. Not that we give a stuff for that you understand. Right, Darling, let’s go home!”
Carole gave Joyce a full shove in the direction of the door, but she hadn’t quite finished her verbal ‘assault’ on my ex-girlfriend just yet. “Oh, and another thing. Just reflect on this will you. Once you took me, and threatened my husband, notice how he DROPPED everything, putting himself at risk, in a manner he knew nothing of at that stage. Why do you think he was SO willing to do so?”
“How would I know? Because he’s stupid?”
“Stupid? Anything but, Sweetheart, he had enough sense to dump you for me, didn’t he? No, because of something you know nothing of. Love, TRUE love! He put MY SAFETY and welfare first! THAT is why he and I have succeeded whereas you failed miserably! You might want to consider this for the rest of your pathetic life!”

When we reached Joyce’s van, Carole allowed me to shove her roughly inside of the rear section, and just as both her and I had been, Joyce found herself hog-tied on the floor. And, believe me, there was NOTHING gentle about the manner in which my wife performed that act! “Comfortable?” Carole teased her captive, a rhetorical question because Carole had taken great pleasure in tying a couple of panties inside of our former captor’s month!

It didn’t take long for me to drive home, and now I knew just where I’d been, the farm belonged to Joyce’s family for generations and I’d been there many times during our brief ‘courtship,’ I fully knew which direction to take. In fact, I didn’t drive home, but to ‘complete the cycle’ as it where, I pulled up at the field where Joyce’s sister had taken me prisoner.

Where we released Joyce herself, my wife ‘reminding’ her of her promise to fully punish her IF she were to be stupid enough to break the ‘agreement’ to leave us alone from now on. Joyce had the sense to say nothing, grabbed the van’s keys and drove off. Leaving Carole and I alone together.
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

Terrific conclusion!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Terry45 wrote: 9 months ago Terrific conclusion!
Actually my good friend, this is isn't quite the end. For you see, Carole and her husband are alone, soon to be home, what's happened causing her blood and sexual juices to be flowing at a speed that'd make a Moto GP bike seem slow. And she's just discovered her man LOVES being tied to the bed and helpless in HER hands. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. For now, but not TOO long, i promise you!

Yep, i've more to offer here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a fantastic finish! I absolutely loved ithow Carole saved the day! I heard the two heads banking against each other almost. Just superb stuff!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago What a fantastic finish!
But, as said earlier my good friend, i haven't finished yet!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

LunaDog wrote: 9 months ago
Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago What a fantastic finish!
But, as said earlier my good friend, i haven't finished yet!
That I overlooked - but I am more eager now to learn how you will continue this tale!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

During the short walk back to our home Carole asked if she was a ‘named driver’ on the insurance policy for the ‘E’ Type. When I replied that, naturally, I had included her she smiled and stated, “well tomorrow I’ll have to take it for a good drive then.”
“You can do so today if you wish, Darling.”
“No, tomorrow will be fine, today I’ve got the task of tying a certain somebody to our marital bed and shagging them utterly senseless. A task that I believe they will enjoy me doing to them as much as I will delight in performing!”
“You could well be absolutely correct there, Darling!” And she was, the prospect of being completely under her control was turning me on like NEVER before. As the boner building under my shorts testified to.

Literally the moment we’d entered the house and shut the door, my wife ordered, “BEDROOM! NOW!” I couldn’t obey fast enough, I WANTED to be HERS! Hurrying up the stairs, into the bedroom with Carole hot on my heels. Once within the room, Carole slammed the door shut. “Just the two of us now Darling. Alone at last, eh? STRIP!” Once more I willingly complied, noticing that Carole too had shed most of her clothing until she was just wearing stockings and suspenders. “ON THE BED!” Yet more obedience from me.

As I laid myself, centrally, on our bed, Carole went to her wardrobe, and removed the belts from two of her satin dressing gowns. “Um, what shall I use THESE for eh? I know, how about tying a pair of wrists to the bed posts here. Do you think that’s a good idea, my love? And, as I need my arms free in order to apply this bondage, well the only suitable candidates would appear to be YOUR arms. What a surprise! STRETCH ’EM!”

Oh, why had I NEVER tried being my wife’s captive before? The usual male chauvinism, I guess. Well, my ex-girlfriend had taught us both something today, with hindsight she’d actually done us both a favour. For now, I couldn’t move my arms outwards, towards the corner bedposts fast enough. And Carole didn’t dis-appoint, it wasn’t long before both of my wrists and hands were securely, and I DO mean SECURELY, bound to said posts, in such a manner escape was clearly impossible, but not too tightly to put my blood circulation in any danger at all.

“YOU ARE MINE!” Carole’s beaming face gazed into mine, her delight at the situation she had created clearly abundant. As was mine, I WANTED this. But she hadn’t finished yet, and, well at first anyway, I wasn’t sure I agreed with her next move. For she climbed on top of my body starting to, quite deliberately, rub her nylon coated legs over mine. “You like that, don’t you? The feel of sheer nylon touching your skin. Go on, admit it.”
“Yes Darling. I can’t deny it. Oh, hang on, surely you can’t mean to, come on, only girls wear stockings not men!”
“Ah, but I can. You’re tied to the bed and are now MY prisoner. I decide what happens now. And, let’s face it, before today you wouldn’t have even dreamed of letting me take the initiative in the bedroom, but now you want to be mine as much as I want you to be. So, it’s happening whether you agree or not, but I have this feeling that you’ll LOVE it. And, one thing I TRULY mean Darling, NONE of this leaves this room. It’s ONLY between you and me, you have my solemn word on this. You CAN trust me!”
“Yes, I do trust you TOTALLY, Carole. Well, if your mind is made up, then I guess there’s nothing I can do to stop you, is there?”
“No, there isn’t!” Suspender belt in hand, that soon found its way up my legs and around my waist. Followed by both of my feet and ankles being encased in sheer nylon.

There Carole paused. To complete, using a couple of MY ties, my spread-eagled bondage to our bed, so if I wasn’t completely helpless and, in HER hands, beforehand, I most certainly was now. Which allowed her to return to the task of fitting my stockings. She took her time over this task, gradually inching up my pins, and taking EVERY opportunity to tease, constantly touching my balls and TOTALLY erect cock, but NEVER allowing any release from the complete frustration that was building up VERY nicely down there! Finally stocking met suspender and this particular torture came to, for me anyway, a very welcome end.

“So, here we are then, my love. You have been captured for sex, and you’re now dressed in what are, the unofficial admittedly, clothes of said activity. And, make NO mistake, SEX is all you exist for now, from this moment until I, and ONLY I, decide otherwise. And NO, we’re not talking about gentle, ‘making love’ here, no, until I’m satisfied the ONLY reason you exist for now is to feed my sexual appetite, to provide my body with COLD, HARD and above all, RAW SEX! I’m going to shag you into the middle of next week and you’re going to LOVE IT!”

WOW! If the above sounds a little threatening, then it was ALL said with a deliciously dirty smile on my wife’s face, it’s effect, just as she wanted and planned I guessed, was to turn me on EVEN more and make my cock even harder if that was actually possible. Carole sooner demonstrated that these were far from empty words, as her lips found mine, ‘attacking’ them with a ferocity that she’d never displayed before! During said kiss I, as humans often do, closed my eyes, but when I opened them again, I knew it was pointless. Because during said kiss, her hands had been busy, reaching under the single pillow that supported my head, she retrieved the black silk scarf she’d placed there, and still whilst holding my lips in that embrace, Carole had succeeded in tying it around my head and over my eyes. Tied up, suspender clad and now blindfolded, could I have been to any more degree, the complete carnal captive of my wife? And could have been ANY more delighted and excited to be precisely that?

Carole ‘guided’ one of her tits into my mouth, my teeth responded by gently starting to chew upon its nipple, as her hands began to play with my ‘tools’ again gently teasing but not really ‘pushing things’ just yet. Despite her ‘opening speech’ it DID appear that some gentle ‘foreplay’ was on her agenda, but not for TOO long. Once I’d spent some time with both of her breasts, she changed position, sliding her soaking wet pussy over my rampant cock. “Now, we can BEGIN!”

And didn’t she just do that! Frantically pumping herself upon my bound form, it wasn’t long before her magic began to make its presence felt. Things were building up VERY nicely down there, thank you very much. As her vaginal muscles kept their grip firmly upon my cock, the ‘up and down’ movements soon became too much, and my balls sent their contents into my wife’s pussy at FULL speed, view said cock. As I cried out in the full capture of the state of ecstasy, so Carole’s body froze, her own orgasm taking complete hold of her at almost the same moment of time, with her own cries actually drowning out mine!

As we started to climb down from this intense climax I heard Carole’s voice, with an air of authority and command that I’d NEVER heard her use before. “A good start Darling, but if you believe for ONE moment that I’ve finished with you yet, think again. I’ve loads of pent-up energy left and I’m going to use it ALL to shag you, utterly mercilessly, again and again and again! And NO, I don’t care whether you want it or not, I’m going to keep you ‘at it,’ I’m going to keep shagging you until you can take NO more and BEG me to stop!” Thing is though, I DID want this, totally inadvertently of course, Joyce had lit the ‘blue touch paper’ of a whole new dimension to Carole and my sexual games! One neither of us had even considered. I even found myself thanking my ex within my head, although I felt it prudent to leave that thought completely inside of that location and NOT reveal it to my captor!

Finally, after Carole HAD subjected me to FIVE FULL QUALITY shags, I sensed her strength was at last beginning to fade, remember that she was putting in far more effort than me, but if I still had thoughts that she’d be releasing me they would very much be incorrect! For she laid herself beside my body and simply used her hands to torment my cock into even more action!

Suddenly it hit me, Carole had promised to keep me going until I begged her to stop! And it was only after she’d bought me to yet two more climaxes, skilfully with her hands that the last remnants of my male pride caved in. “Carole please, Carole I can’t take ANY more. Please Carole, please STOP! I’m BEGGING you!”

My blindfold became lifted, not fully removed note, and her luscious eyes, now FULLY sparkling again with ALL of that earlier fear completely gone, gazed into mine. “So, you want me to stop, eh? Why should I? I rather LIKE having you in MY hands!”
“Because I LOVE YOU!”
“Now THAT Darling is a VERY good answer. You do, don’t you? As I do you. But tell me, how much have you enjoyed being in MY hands, being under MY control?”
“I’ve LOVED it! Truthfully. But I’m spent now, so please Darling!”
“Yes, I guess that you are. Maybe it IS time to stop.” As she started to release me from the bed and her bondage, she continued though. “You see Darling, some things ARE going to change around here. Not in life in general, I’ll still be your dutiful wife in public, I’ll still support you in any way in can, as I’m sure you agree, I’ve ALWAYS done. But, I‘m sure you‘ll agree things are possibly beginning to change for women and for the better. Do you know what, in future when people look back at this decade that‘s just beginning, I believe they‘ll reflect with fondness. Events are stirring, I’m really convinced these years will be known as the ‘Swinging Sixties. What do you think?”
“Yes, you may well be correct there my love.” Oh, and I was finally able to stretch out again for the first time in a few hours.
“But here Darling, in private within THIS bedroom, just as you WANT it based on the last hour or so, NOW it’ll be ME in charge FULLY! I understand that on the ’phone that bitch told you that ‘your wife is in my hands,’ didn’t she?”
“Yes, she did use those words.”
“Well from now on, within this bedroom there will now be many an occasion when…..” pausing to kiss me passionately, then continuing,

“YOU WILL BE IN THE HANDS OF YOUR WIFE!”
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, we HAVE reached the end!

And i CAN understand just why you believed why i'd finished at the end of the previous post. It DID appear to be a suitable ending point after all, yes i CAN see that now. But, well i couldn't resist, and i hope you enjoy reading how the 'liberated' Carole dominates her spouse! And he doesn't seem to be complaining at all!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic