The Stepmother (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 2689

The Stepmother (M/F)

Post by Deleted User 2689 »

Robin is my former stepmother. Due to an unpleasant divorce, we are no longer related. She is a short blonde, with a slim, but curvy body, and a beautiful face. As a teenager, I began to become very attracted to her. This was the time I began to understand my love of bondage. Needless to say, I frequently fantasized about tying her up. Specifically gagging her. She had the fullest lips and talked a lot. She was meant to be gagged. After the divorce, we sort of drifted apart. We haven't seen each other much over the last couple years. Last week, however, we ran into each other at the store. She looked as good as ever. A little older, but great. She is in her early fifties now, and I'm in my twenties. After a nice talk, she invited me to her house for dinner. She now lives alone. I accept and a few days later, I'm knocking on her door. She opens it and smiles at me. We hug and she goes to kiss my cheek. I turn to do the same, and we inadvertently kiss on the lips. She giggles embarrassingly, as do I. However, I feel myself getting hard. I hope she doesn't notice. She leads me inside. I'm wearing a striped dress shirt and jeans, while she is wearing her relaxation clothes that I've seen her in many times over the years. A long, pink night shirt and pajama pants. I know it doesn't sound sexy, but believe me, it is. Everything is just form fitting enough to show her beautiful body underneath. We sit down and talk for a long time.

"So, are you dating anyone?" She asked me teasingly. I'm sort of perpetually single and grow tired of people asking about it.

"No," I reply.

"That's too bad. You should really find someone. You're in the prime of your life," she says.

"I know," I reply grumpily. She's getting on my nerves.

"What you should do is-mmmpphh!"

I clap my hand over her mouth, cutting her off. She looks at me with wide eyes.

"That's enough, ok?" I ask.

"Mmmpphh!"

I remove my hand so she can talk.

"I'm just saying, you should MMMM!" She says as I handgag her again.

"Don't make me tape your mouth shut. I've always wanted to do that."

"Mmmpphh!" She pleads. I feel her full lips squashed under my hand as she tries to talk, and I feel incredibly aroused. I free her mouth.

"You've always wanted to tape my mouth?"

"You talk a lot," I said.

"Well the tape is in the kitchen drawer, if you're interested. But, I'm just trying to help you. You deserve a nice girl," she says.

"Maybe I don't want a nice girl. Maybe I want someone a little older and wiser. Someone with more experience. Now drop it, " I said.

I looked in her eyes, and she looked back. I had trouble reading her expression. She got up and walked into the kitchen. When she came back, she was holding a roll of silver duct tape. She put it on the table in front of me, and sat back down. She looked back at me.

"You don't really want an older woman do you? A younger girl is so much more pretty, fun, more MMMPPHH!"

I quickly tore a long strip of tape from the roll and pressed it over Robin's mouth, gagging her. We stared at each other and to my surprise, she was smiling under her gag.

"I know what I want," I said, and I kissed her full, taped lips.
Deleted User 2689

Robin and I froze for a moment. She stood up and peeled the tape from her lips. She smiled up at me.

"Was it everything you hoped for, " she asked.

"I enjoyed it, " I told her.

She smiled again, then stood on her tiptoes and kissed my lips again. We kissed again, her full juicy lips crushes against mine. I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up off her feet. She gasped in surprise. I held her for several moments before sitting her back on the ground. We were both out of breath.

"Its funny that you've always wanted to tape my mouth. I've always wanted someone to tie me up. No one ever wanted to, " she said.

"What a bunch of morons, " I said, smirking.

"Would you be interested?" She asked, nervously.

I leaned down and kissed her again.

"Absolutely, " I said.

"Ok," she said, trembling slightly, "can we do a little fantasy I've always had?"

"Sure."

"I'm going to go upstairs and change. Come up in about ten minutes. You be a robber who catches me and holds me hostage. There's more tape in the kitchen. "

We kiss again. I run my hands over her sexy petite body. She breaks of the kiss, and starts up the stairs.

"Wait! I've never done anything like this before. What do you want me to do exactly?" I ask.

"Anything you want, " she says, winking at me.

She disappeared up the stairs, and I look at the clock. 6:05. I go into the kitchen and find the extra tape in a drawer. There's also a box of rubber gloves. Well I'm supposed to be a criminal, right? I slip them on, and return to the living room. I pace around the room, my heart pounding in my ears. My cock is standing at full attention. I've never been so excited. I look at the clock again. One more minute. I get another idea. I go back to the kitchen and grab a black garbage bag. I need something to hold my stolen goods. I look at the clock again. 6:15. Its time.

I climb the stairs slowly and quietly. I hear noise coming from the master bedroom. I peek inside. Robin in her room, folding a blanket on the bed. She is wearing a long, white, fluffy robe and slippers. Her back is to the door. I snuck up behind her, wrapped one arm around her, pinning her arms to her sides. Just as she gasped, I clapped a gloved hand over her mouth.

"Don't move or scream. I won't hurt you. As long as you do what I tell you to. Understand?"

"Mmm-hmm," she mumbled, nodding.

I pulled her arms behind her back and started to tape her hands together.

"You don't have to do this. Just take what you want, and leave. I won't mmpphh!"

I handgag her again.

"Quiet."

I release her mouth, then wrap tape around her arms, above and below her perfect breasts. I make her sit on the bed, then wrap tape around her ankles and thighs over her robe.

"Just one more thing, " I say as I tear a strip of tape from the roll.

"Please, don't tape my mouth. I won't scream. I swear I won't scream, I won't scr-MMMPPPHH!!" she says as I tape her mouth shut, smoothing the tape over her beautiful lips. I pick her up, throw her over my shoulder, and carry her to the closet. I open the door, and lay her on the floor inside. I turn on the light, and see abox marked "Private ". I reach for it, and Robin starts to squirm and moan into her gag. In the box are a number of silk scarves, bandanas, rope, elastic bandages, a roll of microfoam tape, and a vibrator. I look down at her.

"I like how you think."

"Mmmpphh!" she says, her lips forming a smile under her gag.

"See you soon, " I say as I turn off the light and shut the door.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

This is a great story! I really am enjoying it! Very well-written too!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Certainly enjoying where this is going.
Deleted User 2689

With Robin tightly bound and gagged in the closet, I play my part as a robber. I go around the room and grab some of her stuff. I stuff them in my sack. I lay on her bed, and listen to Robin struggle and moan in the closet. It turns me on like crazy, and I massage my crotch. After a while, I get up and open the closet. There she sits, still taped up tight and gagged. She's sweaty and red faced from struggling. I scoop her up in my arms, making her squeal into her gag. I lay her on the bed, then grab a chair she has against the wall. I move it to the center of the room, then I cut the tape binding Robin's hands and arms. I leave her legs taped. I throw her over shoulder and and carry her to the chair, my hands running over her perfect ass. I sit her down, then tape her hands to the arms of the chair.

"I'm going to remove the gag. Don't scream," I said.

I slowly peel the tape feom her mouth. She stretches her perfect lips out.

"I grabbed some of your stuff, but it's not enough. I want cash, jewelry. Real merchandise. Where is it?" I ask.

"I don't have anything like that. Please just let me go. Just Mmmpphh!"

I put a gloved hand over her mouth, handgagging her once again.

"You never learn do you? That's ok. I think I like you better with your mouth shut," I say, smirking. She raises her eyebrows at me.

I take a white silk scarf, fold it, and tie it over her eyes, blindfolding her. I take another one, open her mouth, and tie it between her teeth, tightly cleave gagging her.

"How's that?" I ask.
"Mmm-mm," she says, as she shakes her head. At first I think she's going along with the game, but I notice she's actively trying to get the gag out of her mouth. And the way she's moaning tells me something is wrong. I quickly untie the gag, and remove it from her mouth.

"Are you all right?" I ask.

"I don't like that one. It hurts the corners of my mouth, and doesn't really gag me well," she says.

"I'm so sorry Robin, " I say anxiously, kissing the corners of her mouth, which are now red from the gag.

"It's ok."

"I would never hurt you. If you want to stop, we can," I tell her remorsefully.

"No way. I'm fine. You're doing great. Lets keep going. I believe you were about to gag me," she says encouragingly.

"Yeah. I guess, " I say, still feeling guilty.

Despite her blindfold, Robin seems to sense my hesitancy.

"If you want, there might be something in the top drawer of the dresser that might help you, " she says, smiling.

I walk over and open the drawer. I can't help but smile. It's her underwear drawer. I look through them. So many panties. Silk, cotton, lace, thongs. I imagine her wearing every pair, and I get rock hard. I pick up a silk black pair and walk over to her.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask.

"Absolutely," she says, still smiling.

I lean down and kiss her long and deep. After a few minutes, I stop.

"Open your mouth, lady," I order.

Robin opens her mouth, and I stuff the silky panties inside, carefully making sure not to choke her.

"Close your mouth, " I tell her.

She does, her lips forming a smile. I take the scarf I used to cleave gag her, and fold it into a wide band. I pull it tightly over her closed mouth, and tie it behind her head.

"Is that ok?" I ask.

"Mmm-hmm," she replies, nodding.

I take the vibrator, open her robe very slightly, and slide between her bound thighs, against her panties. She yelps behind her gag. I turn it on the lowest setting. She moans as the vibrator hums lightly. I kiss her neck and ears as I massage her breasts through her robe. Her moans increase, until I stop.

"I think I'll leave you alone for a little while. Is that ok?" I ask.

She nods. I drag the chair back into the closet, and kiss her silk sealed lips. I back away and look at her: Robin, my beautiful stepmother, bound, gagged, blindfolded, and helpless. She's all mine.

"I'll see you in a bit, " I say.

"Mmmpphh, " Robin replies, nodding.

I shut off the light and shut the door, once again sealing Robin in darkness.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked this chapter very much! :)
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

You really nailed this one, the loudmouth stepmother who needs to be gagged, the burglar roleplay, good work!
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I agree:) The "evil" Stepmother definitivly needs a Bondage Therapy - a strict one :)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An excellent story well told. Thank you for posting!
More please.
Deleted User 2689

Tying and gagging Robin has left me ridiculously aroused. I have never been more turned on than I am now. I want her so bad. I need to take my mind off her. I still hear her moaning erotically into her gag in the closet. I decide to go downstairs to find something to drink. I stand in the kitchen, drinking a cool glass of water. What am I going to do with her? I have to untie her eventually. Do I just leave? Or will she want to go further? I mean she let me tie her to a chair, gag her with her own underwear, and use a vibrator on her. Not to mention all the kissing. It wouldn't be out of the question that she would want to have sex with me. I look at the clock. She's been tied up in the closet for about twenty minutes. I go back upstairs and into the bedroom. I take a few breaths and open the closet. There Robin sits, tightly lashed to the chair, gag still covering her mouth. I pull the chair out and remove her vibrator, gag, and blindfold. She smiles up at me, panting.

"What are you going to do to me now?" She asks.

"I don't know. What do you want me to do? Let you go?" I ask.

"You don't want to stop, do you?" She asks, puzzled.

"No. I mean you wanted to be tied up, I got to tie you up, I didn't know how far you wanted to go " I answer.

"You know, I thought you would eventually take my robe off. Maybe if you did, you'd know what I want," she says, smiling.

I remove her remaining bindings and stand her up. I nervously untie the belt of the robe, and open it. I'm dumbfounded. Robin is wearing a white satin slip with matching satin panties.

"What do you think, " she asks.

I immediately remove my shirt and pants, stripping down to my black briefs. Robin smiles as I pick her up, throw her on the bed, climb on top of her, and start to kiss her passionately. We run our hands over each other's bodies. I feel her full breasts through her silk nightgown, start to rub her silk covered vagina.

"Stop," she says.

I panic.

"I'm sorry. Isn't this what you wanted?" I ask anxiously.

"It is, but you forgot something, " she says, pointing at the box of tie up materials. I smile.

I take two of the scarves, and bind her hands to the posts of the bed. I grab the panties I used to gag her earlier and the roll of microfoam tape, then climb on top of her. I straddle her body, and look down at her.

"You sure you want this?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Any last words?" I ask, smiling.

"I love you, " she says.

"I love you too, " I say.

I bend down, and we kiss passionately. After a moment, we stop and I gently stuff the silky panties into her mouth. She closes her lips, and I peel a long strip of microfoam tape from the roll. I press it down over her sweet, sexy lips, sealing her mouth completely. Her lips bulge through the stretchy white tape. I kiss her gagged lips, then spend the next hour pleasuring her in every way I can think of. I kiss and massage her breasts. I gently tickle her tummy and bare feet. I suck on her neck, and grab her beautiful ass. All the while Robin moans into her tight gag. Finally, I slowly peel off her silk panties. I use my mouth, fingers, the vibrator, everything I can to satisfy her. Robin thrashes against her bonds, screaming into her gag. I'm rock hard, and she's so moist. I untie her hands, and we both remove our remaining clothes (gag stays on). We wrap our arms around each other and I slide into her. We make love for several minutes before we both cum simultaneously.

"MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!"

We lay there for a few minutes after. I peel the tape from her mouth and remove the panties.

"That was fantastic, " she said.

"Yeah it was," I reply.

About five minutes passed.

"Want to go again?" she asked.

"Absolutely, " I said.

I grab the tape and tape her mouth shut again.

"MMPPHH?"

"Like I said, I like you better with your mouth shut," I say, grinning.

She rolls her eyes, but smiles under the tape. I kiss her gagged lips once again, and we make love all night long.

We would have many other tie ups, over the years. Each one as good as the last.

The End.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story you are a lucky man
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Brilliant story.
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

It’s nice to see the responsible elements included too. Thank you!
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

I loooved this story! A younger man and older woman is a fantasy of mine. And the bondage is very sexy yet playful and romantic.😍
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Super sexy! Shame this one probably wont get a follow up!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Mmmmm, a wonderful bondage scenario with your step mom.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic