Right for the Part (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Right for the Part (M/F)

Post by DioA »

“You better not make a sound if you know what’s good for you.”

It’s a chilly fall evening. Hands bound behind a tree with a pair of cuffs, bandana folded and tied around her mouth; Emily can’t help but start laughing at the man standing before her.

“Come on, we’ve gotta get through this scene without you laughing.” Jack said, placing his script on the edge of a rock wall. Emily undoes the flimsy metal handcuffs and pulls down the bandana. Dressed in white sneakers, black leggings, and a gray sweatshirt with the university’s embroidered on it, Emily sits down on the rock wall; using a hair tie to put her blonde hair in a messy bun.

“I’m sorry. It’s just, god this sounds so mean, I can’t picture you as a kidnapper Jack.” Emily explained. “Especially not after seeing you as the Cat in the Hat.”

The two shared a laugh over that. “We’re actors, Emily. This is what we’re supposed to do.” Jack replied.

“I know, I know.” She knew he was right, it was her fault they kept messing up the scene. Even though Jack, with his blue eyes and sandy brown hair, could be the abductor, every time they ran lines all she could see was big hat with whiskers painted on his face.

“Anyways, it’s getting late.” Jack said, fishing his car keys out of his pocket. “Want a ride home?”

“Oh, yeah.” Emily responded. “Thank you.”

The two students start walking over to the parking lot, the moon rising in the night sky. As he unlocked the car, Emily placed her hand on the door handle. As she did, she felt one hand cover her mouth, along with an arm wrap around her stomach. The shriek coming out of her lips is muffled by the palm over them. A gruff voices whispers in her ear.

After struggling for a moment, she’s released. Turning around to look at her assailant only to see Jack standing before her, with a smirk on his face. “Still don’t think I can be a kidnapper?”

Smacking him on the arm, Emily’s initial reaction is anger. “You jerk.” She then gets in the passenger’s seat, buckling her seatbelt. As she thinks about it, the emotions start running through her. The panic, the fear, the helplessness; all things that she realized that she could use in the scene.

The two of them start driving back towards Emily’s apartment. Jack apologized profusely for his little stunt, even though Emily reassured him everything was fine. After being dropped off, Emily goes inside and finishes some homework. Once done, she walks into her bedroom, undressing to her pink pastel panties and an oversized tee. As she tries to fall asleep, the thoughts of her experience with Jack keep racing through her mind. With the normal emotions that she analyzed during the car ride home, a new one surfaced. A growing warmth came from between her legs. She started thinking about being bound, gagged, and thrown over some brute’s shoulder. He’d take her back to his layer, holding her for ransom. While waiting for the money to arrive, her charm and beauty would be too much for him to resist.

Her fingers found themselves inside her panties as she thought about this fantasy. Her breathing became shallow, her heartbeat raced. Using a free hand to squeeze her perky breast, she imagined it was her captor playing with her. She buried her head in her pillow as a final moan escaped her lips, orgasaming harder than she ever had.

“What the fuck was that?” She thought to herself. “Is this what I’m into?”

Grabbing her phone off the nightstand, she unlocks it and opens the phone app. Scrolling though her list of contacts and finding Jack’s number, she hits the call button. After a few rings, she hears him answer.

“Em, what’s up? Is everything okay?” He asks.

“Yeah, nothing’s wrong. I just had an idea on how to fix the problem we’re having with the scene.” She replied.

“That’s great, but couldn’t this wait till morning?” He asked.

“Maybe, but I’ll be honest it’s kinda weird and if you say no it’s totally okay.”

“What is it?”

“I can’t help but see you when we try to do the scene. When you pulled your little stunt tonight things changed a bit. I think if I want them to change completely, you’re going to need to kidnap me for real.”

“What, like stuff you in the trunk of a car, drive off, tie you to a chair, and wait for the ransome.”

“Yeah, something like that.” She noticed that he didn’t say no. “Is that something you’re comfortable with?”

“Absolutely. Friday after rehearsal work for you?” He asked.

“Sure thing. Night.” She said, hanging up the phone.

“Looks like I have a date Friday night.” She thinks to herself before drifting off to sleep.

Friday Night

Painting red eyeshadow on, matching lipstick followed. Emily looked in the mirror. Her breast popped in her little black dress; her legs, clad in black pantyhose, looked smooth and shapely. Wearing a pair of knee high leather black leather boots made her stand at five-foot ten. “Damn, I look good.” Emily thought to herself. “I’d kidnap me.”

Rehearsal was uneventful. They sat around a table and read from the script. She could feel Jack’s eyes glued to her. Every so often, she’d cross and uncross her legs, giving him a bit of a show. “If he chickens out I’m going to be so pissed.”

Once done she took her time leaving the building. After having used the restroom, getting a drink from the vending machine, and chatting with her friends; she walked out to the parking lot. A mysterious van was parked alongside the exit to the theater building. As she walked past it, a man in a ski mask jumped out and wrapped himself around her.

It wasn’t like she had much of a choice. Her arms were brought behind her back before being cuffed together. These weren’t the play ones they’ve been using, they were heavy duty ones like someone who would actually kidnap someone would use. She heard a roll of duct tape ripping, being plastered over her lips. Lastly she felt a scarf being tied over her eyes, robbing her of her sight.

Next she felt herself being lifted into the passenger’s seat and buckled in.

“Target secure.” Jack said into his phone. “Moving to the safehouse now.”

“It’s happening, it’s happening.” Emily thought to herself, her excitement growing. Moaning into her gag, she felt his hand go over her face.

“Settle down.” Jack commanded. “I’d hate to have to do anything drastic.”

“I’d love it if you’d do something drastic.” Emily thought to herself. Sitting there, not knowing where she was going was driving her crazy. “He really needs to bind my legs together.”

Once they came to a stop Jack got out of the car and walked around to Emily’s side. Opening the door, he reached in and unbuckled her seatbelt. Grabbing her by the arm, he pulled her to her feet and walked her inside. Hearing the key enter the deadbolt, the creak of the door hinges being opened. As she was led into the safehouse she heard a bag being tossed on the counter. “That must be my purse.” She thought.

“Now to make sure that you don’t have anything on you…” Jack said, placing his hands on her. Checking her arms, he runs his hands up and down. Feeling him touch her stomach, moving up towards her breast. As he starts to squeeze them a soft moan escapes her gag. Without realizing it, she had rested her head on Jack’s shoulder, grinding against him. He then moved his hands down, cupping her ass.

“Ohhhh yeah.” She thought. “I like where this is going.”

He then sat her down on a chair and started tying her upper arms together. Next rope was wrapped above and below her breast, causing her chest to pop out. Unlocking her handcuffs, he bound her wrist together while leaving some excess rope hanging down. Kneeling down, he started tying her knees together. Then she heard the zipper on her boot being taken down, followed by them being removed. Taking both of her legs in one hand, tying them together. Her red nail polish flashed underneath her pantyhose.

Jack started ticketing the bottom of her feet, causing her to squeal in her gag and shake in her bonds. “Seems like everything should hold.” Jack said. He then took her ankles and connected the rope dangling from her wrist, putting her in a hogtie of sorts.

He then peels the tape off her lips. “What, what are you going to do to me?” Emily asked in a false panic. She was trying to put on the performance of a lifetime. Instead of answering, he stuffs a damp sponge in her mouth. Wrapping more tape around her head, she could do nothing but mumble in her gag. Next a sleep mask was pulled over her eyes, leaving her in darkness.

“Wow, someone must have done their homework.” Emily thought. “Why do I like this? Jack has always been so sweet, so shy. If I’m being honest, getting him flustered was always one of my favorite pastimes. Causing his face to turn red was so much fun. I wonder if he’s going to try and pay me back for all the times I did that to him?”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice one :) Straight and to the point!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Doesn't Emily know to be careful what you wish for? Excellent work [mention]DioA[/mention]. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Nice, well written and easy to follow, a lot of fun ahead I’m sure, keep going with this one
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Waiting for more...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Thanks everyone for the comments. Here’s the next installment.

For a moment Emily wondered if Jack was standing over her, watching her struggle in the ropes he put her in. This question was answered when she heard the iconic PlayStation power on beep and heard the sounds of gunshots coming from the television.

“What the fuck?” Emily thought. “This can’t be real. He’s ignoring me for that stupid game!”

Struggling to move, moaning into her gag, trying to move the chair closer to the couch. As she does, the gunfire ceases. Her blindfold is removed as her chair is tipped back. “Tsk, tsk, tsk.” Jack said. “You’re going to regret that.”

Taking her off the chair, Jack scoops her into his arms and sets her down on the couch. “You should've known there would be consequences for displeasing me.” He whispered in her ear. Chills ran down Emily’s spine when his warm breath hit her neck. As her knees made contact with the ground, her stomach resting over his knee, and her dress being pulled up over her backside; a warmth spread across her emanating from her crotch.

Of course, if you ask the intruder poking her abdomen, Jack was experiencing similar sensations.

As she shifted the weight from knee to knee, trying to find the comfortable position, Emily felt a stinging sensation on her left ass cheek. Her brain took a second to register the new pain, causing her to squirm in her bonds. “Oh my god, he’s spanking me.” Just as soon as the thought crossed her mind his hand came back down on her pantyhose covered ass.

As Jack helped himself to a handful of her shapely rear, he found himself unable to resist the silky feel of the black nylon covering his “victim.” As blows rained down, Jack’s mind started to wander. “Realistically, how long could I keep her?” He thought to himself. “If I threw her back in the van, could we spend the rest of our days on the run? Could I really keep her helpless, use her gorgeous body in whichever way I need in order to satisfy these primal urges I’ve been feeling?”

As his mind raced towards the dark and depraved, a new force of reason came to surface. This wasn’t Emily, this was Emily. This was the woman who made jokes about the movie they were watching, this was the woman who dragged him onto the dance floor when he had no desire to be there, this was the woman who cut through the self loathing and nihilism that the young man was plagued with. He didn’t want to own her body, he wanted her heart to belong to him the way that his heart belonged to her.

“We’ve to take a break.” Jack said, sitting Emily up and taking her blindfold off. He started peeling the tape off her lips. After he did, she spit the sponge out. “I’ll untie you.”

“No, don’t.” Emily said. “I’m fine, what’s going on? Are you okay?”

Jack took a deep breath and shook his head. “No. I have to be vulnerable for a moment, and I don’t like placing myself in this situation. I’m worried if I botch this, I’ll just ruin everything and be miserable. Even now I’m wavering on whether or not…”

“Jack, spit it out.” Emily commanded. “Is this the point where you tell me about the crush you have on me?”

It took the stunned man a moment to register what Emily had said to him. He wasn’t used to anyone being that direct with him.

“I’ve known that you’ve liked me for a year. You weren’t very discreet about it. I saw the way you looked at me. Honestly honey, would I let myself be placed in this position if I wasn’t comfortable with the idea of something intimate happening between us?”

“It’s not that, well not just that. I don’t like you, I mean, I don’t just like you. Em, being around you is always the best part of my day.” Jack said, looking into her eyes.

Emily smiles when he says that. Placing her legs (still bound together) in his lap. “Yeah, tell me about it, stud.”

Jack places his hand on her calf, massaging her. “You’re the first person that I’ve met who never fails to elicit a smile on my face. Your voice is the sweetest melody to my ears, the sight of you is like viewing the ultimate masterpiece the universe ever created. Whenever you touch me it feels like electricity leaving your fingertips and coursing through my body. I… can’t go down this road with you if this is only going to be a one time thing.”

“Well, this is an odd thing to bring up while I’m bound in your lap.” Emily explains. “However, I’ve felt the same way. Maybe not as seriously as you have, maybe not as intensely as you have, but I don’t want this to be just about tonight either. I want you. I want to be with you.”

“You do?” Jack asks, pulling Emily into his lap. She rests her head on his chest.

“Yeah, I do.” Emily replies. Twisting her neck around to his face, she uses every muscle that isn’t restrained by rope to position her face right next to his. Closing her eyes, her lips fall in his. The two young lovers meet for the first time. Her breathing deepens, a soft moan escapes his lips. After a moment, they part. “Now, can we continue our exercise from earlier. I was rather enjoying myself. In fact, maybe since you ungagged me, you could use my mouth in a way to would punish me for displeasing you?”

Any guesses as to what happens in part three?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well, [mention]DioA[/mention], this is in the Fiction for Adults section. I would expect Jack to proceed as Emily has instructed him. But, we will see, won't we? Well done.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Elanore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elanore »

Fantastic story :)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Emily has quite the dirty mind now doesn't she?
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Very beautiful and refined story, congratulations . hope to read again
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic