Plymouth and Deborah (MF+/F+) *FINISHED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Plymouth and Deborah (MF+/F+) *FINISHED*

Post by RopeBunny »

This story is something I've daydreamed, worked on, ditched and binned only to begin again along a slightly different tack, for some time.

It would appear that, like Plymouth, I'm incapable of leaving Deborah well enough alone....
Last edited by RopeBunny 6 months ago, edited 21 times in total.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

DP Prologue.

"Come on girls." Alice, wide smile of victory on her young face, pushes open the hotel's double doors.

Blast of cold nighttime air.

Behind her, arms pinned at our backs by matching black armbinders, mouths filled by matching black ballgags, Deborah and me walk. Metal collars, snug and locked in place. Leads clipped to each, the ends of both held tightly in Alice's fist.

Bound. Gagged. Collared. Deborah was already Alice's pet, her toy. But now I am too.

Shit.

This wasn't how I saw things unfolding.

Here. Let me explain.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

DP 001.

You're supposed to start from the beginning right?

A good story should be all 'Once upon a time' and crap. Right?

Well.

That'd take too damn long.

What I will say, before we dive in, is that Deborah and me have history. A lot of history.

Which, it'd take too damn long, so, I'll explain and backtrack. Plunge down the well of my past, as we go.

Deborah.

Both the best and worst thing to ever happen to me. The only girl who could, and had on multiple occasions, made me so much putty in her hands.

Because she knows my secret. My deepest darkest rope desire.

Total.

Helplessness.

I yearn and wish and crave to be bound and gagged to extremes. I don't want to be freed, I want to be kept.

Owned.

The last time I saw Deborah she was in my cage.

Because- and I guess what starts all this is that I'm not sure why -I rose up against her. My inner Domme fought Deborah's, and she folded like weak scaffolding. Collapsing, becoming meek.

I stripped her, bound and gagged her. I locked Deborah inside the cage, in her house, that she'd been keeping me in.

Then I left.

Evil, it had been. And quite cruel.

Because I'd known Alice would soon return. Deborah's other slave, who happened to have quite a wide Domme streak of her own.

I believed, assumed, that Alice wouldn't turn down the gift of Deborah, her one time owner now relegated to being owned.

Alice would take charge, Deborah would get what she deserved.

Except.

As time passed, days into weeks, I couldn't shake the recurring doubts.

Why had I risen up?

With Deborah I'd had what I'd always dreamed, total constant submission. And she'd clearly been as into it as me.

So, why had I forced the change?

I began to miss her. To miss my collar, to the point I took steps towards ordering a new one: the same solid gunmetal band design, a single ridged front hoop, sealed by special nut and tool rather then padlock and key.

I didn't put it on.

That was, would be, her job.

If she wished.

Eventually, full of nerves like a storm in my belly, I went back to Deborah's house.

Only to find her gone, the house sold, an older couple living there now.

And.

I won't bore with details, suffice to say I tracked Deborah.

Alice, down. Because Deborah, still the pet, wasn't allowed near a phone.

She agreed to meet me. After I'd agreed to her terms.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

DP 002.

The Kink Garden.

A monthly trade show and gathering for all things and people fetish, always held at the same countryside hotel.

It's an indoor event, no actual garden, but the hotel itself is big on potted plants and large wide windows to give the illusion of the great outdoors being almost in the room with you.

It isn't far off midnight when I arrive, the trade stands long dismantled, the vendors gone. Only the kinky people remain, spread throughout the corridors, the bar and restaurant, no doubt having fun times in some of the rooms.

Parking the rental car, a large silver estate, I climb out and stretch. Look around.

Cold wind catching the hem of my too short skimpy dress, making me shiver.

Nerves too, making me shiver.

The dress is black on grey on darker grey camouflage, made of a spandex like material it clings to my curves, the thin shoulder straps and plunging neckline showing my no bra enhanced F cups off to the world.

Underneath I'm wearing a small white thong, with pink and white Adidas on my feet.

From the boot I remove a single duffel bag, into which I drop the car keys. In the bag is everything Alice asked, demanded, I bring.

Licking dry lips, anticipation at the unknown road ahead, I take a deep breath.

Go inside.

"Plymouth."
"Alice."

Skinny. Blonde. Flat chested. Alice is early twenties like Deborah and me. She's a six with absolutely no muscle, and no ink, her hair a messy yellow pixie cut, nowhere near the shoulders. She's braless too, nipples poking at the fabric of her tight black tee, the Jurassic Park logo stamped in the middle. Skinny fit blue jeans with several rips are tucked into black knee high lace up boots.

She's sat at a small round table towards the back of the bar. Two chairs, her in one. And behind Alice.

Stands Deborah.

A size eight like me, toned, but pale skinned lacking my year round outdoor worker tan. Where my hair is dyed blue with white streaks, long and curling, tumbling down my back, Deborah's is black, shaved on the sides with a left/right thick floppy mohawk on top.

Ink covers, mostly, my left side. Deborah has only a Kraken on her leg, it's tentacles reaching far across her body, snaking round limbs.

She's dressed in a white bikini, small triangles barely covering half of each enhanced D cup, tiny tie side thong revealing every part of her crotch save the actual slit.

A revealing outfit, paired with blue converse high tops.

Alice. Showing her toy off.

A black ballgag fills Deborah's mouth, black painted lips I already want to kiss forced wide. An armbinder, black, has her arms pinned behind, twin leather straps crisscrossing from shoulders to armpits holding it on.

A collar, metal, snug fit and an almost twin to the one I'd recently ordered, is locked around Deborah's neck, the attached chain held in Alice's fist.

Just being here, looking at them both, sends a flood of memory rushing through me.

It had started with dreams. Deborah, taking charge of me in various ways, and each time I'd woken up wet. And then into my life she'd returned like a thing promised. Now here.

For me.

I'd surrendered without a fight. Had become hers, her toy.

And then enter Alice, Deborah's other- to which I'd had no knowledge -pet. Only Alice was like a half Domme. Deborah let her play, toy, with me. And like a rope slut, like a bondage junkie, I ate it up and still wanted more.

Until I didn't.

Which is when I rose up, locked Deborah up, left.

And it seems Alice did indeed welcome my 'gift' with open arms.

I shake myself, coming back into the room. Spy the bag beside the table, put mine down next to it.

Deborah, catching my gaze, slow blinks, quietly moans.

"She's excited." Alice, smiling. "Looking forward to having company."
"If I lose." Sitting down.

"If you lose." Nodding.

Connect Four. Of all the stupid weird games Alice could've picked. Something fair, and- I believe, as clearly does she -impossible to cheat at. It's already set up on the table, stacked yellow and red coins either side.

We're playing best of five.

Loser joins Deborah in bondage.

If I win I can tell Alice to fuck off. Because I don't want, need, her as a pet. If I win I can free Deborah, take her home, talk. See what happens next.

But. If I lose. Then I belong to Alice.

Those were her terms.

And.

Well.

You read the prologue.

Alice wins.

Game four ends, her third victory, no chance for me to overturn that margin. She looks across at me, predators smile growing on her lips as I feel a sudden cold lump drop inside.

She works fast.

People sat around the bar begin to pay attention, more and more of them watching as Alice turns me into Deborah's bound and gagged twin.

The new gunmetal collar, fished from my bag and locked in place. Black ballgag, armbinder. Leash.

They clap and whistle as Alice, taking a mock bow, still grinning, leads Deborah and me from the bar.

Walking behind her I wriggle my arms, not expecting slack, escape.

And, stupid me, it may not be Deborah holding the leash yet my traitor brain is already starting to buzz, my pussy throbbing slightly, at my situation. I am, crazy, but I'm becoming aroused at having fallen foul of Alice, at the fact I belong to her.

And it's now the fact occurs: we didn't discuss the finer details should I lose.

Because, deep down where my desire for extremes lives. Did I forget on purpose? Did I hope to doom myself?

At the hire car Alice uses the key to unlock it, swinging the boot up. Whilst she dumps hers and my bag onto the back seat Deborah, and me, clamber into the boot. Kneeling and shuffling, rolling, getting ourselves inside, laid side by side facing each other our feet towards the boot lid.

Which Alice shuts.

She drives for awhile. I, tired and wrung out, drift off.

The whine of the boot opening, the blast of cold air, wakes me.

Flats.

With no choice, bound and gagged, and Deborah possibly mentally broken anyway, unable to consider rebellion. Without leashes we follow Alice into the lift, up to the penthouse.

Inside, down a short corridor and left, into what must be the second bedroom.

Empty, only a wooden framed double, white fitted sheet on the mattress no pillows or duvet, leather cuffs laying open at the four corners, attached to chains that vanish under the bed.

And a cage.

I'm made to wait, and watch, as Alice unbuckles Deborah's ballgag first. Tossed on the bed the bikini, ties loosened and removed, follows whilst Deborah steps out of her shoes.

Leaving her naked, but still collared, her arms still trapped inside the binder sleeve.

"Well." Stepping in close, kissing Deborah, running hands up and down her body, over breasts and between her legs.

Deborah twitches, moans.

"That worked out well." Rolling a nipple between her thumb and finger. "Didn't it?"
"Yes." Voice whisper like, eyes half closed.

"I bought back company."
"Ye-" Voice cut off, becoming a gasping moan as Alice slides two fingers into her pussy. Deborah bites her lip.

"What do you say?"
"Thank you."
"Good." Slapping Deborah's butt, hard. "Now in you go."

"Come here." Pointing to the space in front of her. I, suppressing a shiver, do as I'm told.

"Plymouth."
"Gggpppfffmmm." Staying still as Alice uses a knife to cut my dress straps before taking hold and pulling, yanking both dress and thong down and off me.

Pulling my shoes off too.

After which I receive the same attentions as Deborah, my body explored by lips and hands.

Only I remain gagged.

"Mine." Holding one of my nipples in each hand, pinching them hard enough to trigger my urge to struggle free.

With an effort I stay still.

"Say it."
"Ffgmm."
"Yes." Twisting, the sudden spike of pain making me moan loudly. Alice grins.

"You're staying gagged tonight." Kissing the ball, her hands on my butt cheeks, pulling me into a close hug. "To remind you whose bitch you are."

Turning me, letting go, with a slap on the butt Alice directs me towards the cage, inside of which Deborah already lays.

Large enough for one girl laid down with bent legs, or kneeling and bending forwards, neck bent too. It isn't built for two.

Deborah makes room, kind of. We wind up sprawled and laid across and atop each other, sort of side by side, legs tangled together and chests pressed tight. My ballgagged lips almost touching hers.

With a clang Alice shuts the metal door, clicking a padlock closed.

Walking away, closing the bedroom door.

Plunging us into total darkness.

I can feel the heat, and sweat, of Deborah pressed into me, the stubble of her pubic hair rubbing my crotch as we both shift, trying to get comfortable in the too small space.

Tiredness, slipping in from the edges. The long day and nerves and adrenaline catching up.

Drifting.

Suddenly awake as I feel Deborah's lips, gently kiss my own gag spread lips.

"You suck at rescues B." Kissing me again. Soft. Making my heart flutter.

"I've missed you." Deborah whispers, her voice emerging from the dark.
Last edited by RopeBunny 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

DP 003.

In the morning Alice, dressed for work as an Air Stewardess in white shirt and red skirt, preps Deborah and me before she leaves.

Collars, of course, are left on. But our armbinders are removed and instead we're both locked into an arrangement of steel cuffs and chains.

Wrists are separately cuffed by single metal hoops, locked at left and right hip to a chain looping the waist. Wrapped tightly enough to pinch.

We won't be able to reach for anything above waist height.

Like the front door lock.

Or my bag of things, which I spy atop Alice's wardrobe whilst wandering the flat sometime later.

Ankles are cuffed too, joined by a short chain that makes walking impossible, forcing us to shuffle like zombies.

Additionally Alice runs a long length several times around my upper body, above and below the breasts, squeezing them gently but enough to notice.

She makes a show of putting all the various keys on a slim black cord, which, when full, is hung around her neck, tucked inside her shirt.

My gag is removed, and stood either side of her in the corridor we jointly receive a long kiss and fondle goodbye.

"I'll be back to fuck you both in two days." Smiling, holding the front door open. Alice nods, satisfied. Leaves.

Deborah's shove, like a shoulder tackle, jolting, catches me completely by surprise, toppling me forwards to bounce off the wall, landing on my butt, on the floor.

"What the hell B?"
"Fuck." Pain, from landing, I look up at Deborah towering over me. "Debs?"
"Am I supposed to be grateful now?" Voice quiet, yet angry. "Bad enough you left me." Glaring down. "You had to go and truss me up like Alice's fucking Christmas present too."

"I...."
"You." Shaking her head. "What?" Deborah tuts. "You're sorry now huh. Six fucking months it's been."

"Debs." I try again, lying prone on my back, hands pinned as are hers. And yet our positions, her looming and scowling, I can feel something working inside.

Maybe Deborah sees it, feels it, too. The corner of her mouth lifts.

"You're lucky I'm chained too."
"Yeah." Managing a small smile of my own. "Punish me for being a bad girl would you?"
"I'd." Quick shiver running through her body. "Spank your ass til you screamed my name."

Breath catching I bite my lip. Our gazes lock.

And then, it seems, we somehow go from Deborah way up there, mad and scowling, to Deborah kneeling beside me, then laid ontop of me.

Kissing me.

"B." Breathless, pulling back. "I've...."
"I missed you Debs." Arching upwards to kiss her again. "Everyday I wanted to wake up back in my cage."
"Well." Pulling back again, grin spreading on her lips. "It's a shit plan but I suppose you've got your wish. B."

My mouth twitches, Deborah's smile grows. And suddenly we're both laughing.

We stay on the floor, laid side by side staring up at the ceiling.

"Why. B?"
"Honestly." Turning my face towards her. "I don't know. Think I panicked, bolted." I half smile. "Didn't want you chasing me."
"It isn't fucking funny." Not angry, Deborah even smiles back. "Thanks to you're twice dumb decisions." Leaning across to kiss me. "We're both trapped."

"Alice won't let us go."
"There's always a-"
"No." Shaking her head. "I've tried, failed. Now I'm." Huffing. "She's got too much of a hold, made me back into the old me, the pet me. I'm." Showing me a small smile. "Beaten. B. It's got so I want to make her happy. And you." Nodding across at me.

"Me?"
"You." Smiling, tutting. "You thrive on this shit." Deborah laughs. "We both know it. Submission is like your drug, and Alice knows it too. She'll pump you so full you won't want to leave."

"Basically." Deborah rolls over, begins trying to heave herself up. "We're screwed. We belong to Alice now, can't change that."
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hot stuff, Seems like Deborah and Plymouth are stuck - for now. Excellent work.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Missed this initially, but seems like a promising little story!
RopeBunny wrote: 9 months ago It would appear that, like Plymouth, I'm incapable of leaving Deborah well enough alone....
And it seems *you* cannot leave Plymouth well enough alone :P
RopeBunny wrote: 9 months ago Except.

As time passed, days into weeks, I couldn't shake the recurring doubts.

Why had I risen up?

With Deborah I'd had what I'd always dreamed, total constant submission. And she'd clearly been as into it as me.

So, why had I forced the change?
Not that she is listening, being a figment of imagination, but because it was feeding what is an addictive streak in her personality, consuming her entire life? Submission can feel amazing, can be almost intoxicating, but much like anything, can become problematic if taken to the extreme. Some part of her realized that, even if not entirely consciously, and now she is back into a situation where that desire can run unchecked once again...

Of course it is much easier to see that from the outside (and helped further by the framing of the tale).

Hopefully she realizes the problem - and perhaps strikes a better balance in her life going forward.

But, more 'serious' things aside, a fun bit of introduction - an opportunity for her to catch up with Deborah, and clearly there is quite the knot of complicated feelings to untangle there...

Interested to see where it goes.

Also a very minor typo in chapter 2:
RopeBunny wrote: 9 months ago I can feel the heat, and sweat, of Deborah pressed into me, the stubble of her public hair rubbing my crotch as we both shift, trying to get comfortable in the too small space.
'Public' should be 'pubic'. Obvious in hindsight, but I can see how it slipped, being 'technically correct'.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

BlissfulMisery wrote: 9 months ago 'Public' should be 'pubic'. Obvious in hindsight, but I can see how it slipped, being 'technically correct'.
Oops :lol: I'll fix it now.
Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago Hot stuff, Seems like Deborah and Plymouth are stuck - for now. Excellent work.
BlissfulMisery wrote: 9 months ago Missed this initially, but seems like a promising little story!
Thank you both.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

DP 004.

Deborah's right.

And, because she's right I don't see it.

For two days we grow close, re-igniting something once snuffed out, by me, when I locked Deborah into a cage and left.

We do a lot of talking. Old times, memories. I tell her about work, she reciprocates. Sitting on the sofa, naked, cuffed, holding hands.

Tingle running through me, falling back into infatuation with the sexy black haired goth sometime Domme next to me.

Seeing my growing feelings mirrored in her eyes.

At night we lay atop the bed in the spare room, duvet pulled over us, bodies belly to belly, sharing kisses.

And then Alice returns, bringing Deborah's submissiveness back with her.

And Steph.

"No fucking way?" The purple haired girl, plump, massive breasts trying to escape the front of her low cut black dress, exclaims standing beside a grinning Alice, fresh in through the front door. "Wow."

Hearing a key in the door Deborah had stood up, from the sofa, me copying out of reflex.

"Sluts." Alice, kicking off shoes as her eyes dart around the room. Checking? Before advancing towards us, pulling the dangling keys off over her head.

"Fifteen minutes." Deborah, then me. Freed, our cuffs and chains tossed onto the sofa, Alice comes to stand before us, between us.

"What do you say?" Looking hard at Deborah, who looks down.

"Thank you." Quiet.

"Good." Hooking a finger into each of our collar loops, pulling us close. Kissing each of us in turn. Tongue sliding across my lips. Making me gasp.

My traitor body getting chills at her casual use of control.

"Fifteen." Releasing us. Nodding. "Be here so Steph can make you both decorative."

Throwing a hand towards the corridor, clicking her finger for emphasis.

Deborah leaves, I follow her to the bathroom where we pee and splash water on faces.

Where I stare into the mirror, wondering, not broken yet, but soon. Wondering if and how I can get out of this trap.

Returning to the lounge we find the purple haired girl. Steph? Waiting, rope in hand, more close by.

Grin on her face.

I'm a bondage model, which means I get tied up, a lot. Various shoots, various people, all with a different method of binding the willing girl. Because it's work, not real, the one thing they all do is show respect whilst rendering me helpless.

Tight ropes, or belts or plastic ties, yes. But added with a certain level of gentleness. Courtesy being shown.

Which, given I'm into it, that I crave and want to be thrown around, forced into the tie.

It's no wonder I have to get myself off after most shoots daydreaming of what I wish had happened.

Deborah, out of everyone to tie me she's been the only one to trigger my absolute submission. Even Alice, because she's got no muscle, didn't.

She, Alice, came and is coming close, closer, though. A psychological war she's winning. Alice has the voice, the casual assumption of ownership that Deborah displayed on and over me. She naturally rises as I sink, fall.

Obeying.

Being bound by Deborah was like an incoming attack. Thrown and yanked around as she wrapped and trussed me. Every loop of rope pulled savagely tight, everything pinching.

Bondage I could feel.

Deborah didn't wait for me to submit, she took ownership by force. Making me her bitch. Leaving no room for doubt or rebellion.

Steph is exactly the same.

Watching as she ropes Deborah first, tingles in my belly seeing the force she's using: nails raked across skin as an afterthought, Deborah biting her lip yet still failing to hold in yelps and moans.

Steph binds her wrists and elbows behind, ankles and knees together too.

"Down." A barked command, not helping, watching and smiling as Deborah controlled falls onto first knees then shoulder and belly.

Hogtying her, connecting rope pulled tight enough to lift Deborah's shoulders and breasts clear of the carpet.

"Plymouth." Clicking her fingers, not looking.

Grabbing the collar and yanking me up moments later as, too lost in the sight of Deborah, I hadn't moved.

Steph attacks me. Arms bound horizontal behind me, the long rope running around my chest, squeezing my F cups, up and over one shoulder, back up the other side.

Casual slap of my breast, catching the nipple, as she fetches more rope.

Binding my ankles and knees. Adding in a crotch rope.

Click of her fingers, pointing down.

Making me Deborah's hogtied twin, pushing us belly to belly after.

Using a double headed cock gag to join us together. Six plus inches of thick black rubber thrust into and invading my throat, filling it. Straps buckled around both our heads, pinning the cocks in place, pinning us in a kind of kiss, Deborah's lips brushing mine.

"Good." Alice, waltzing back in wearing a baggy white tee, oversized to the point she could be naked beneath. "Being well behaved sluts are you?"
"Gggmmfffdd."
"Mmdddffppp." I answer in time with Deborah, the tight ropes, Stephs methods, leaving me aroused and with a steady buzz.

Starting to feel the rabbit hole open beneath me. My submissiveness already woken by Alice's winning me, abandoning me in chains for two helpless days.

The feelings beginning to take wing as I lay naked and hogtied before Alice and her unknown friend. At their mercy, gagged and with no say on my immediate future.

My desire to escape, my slowly being considered plan to try, slipping away in the face of Alice and Steph's dominance.

Bending, Alice begins inspecting, tugging, on our various ropes. Chuckling as movement of the crotch rope has me squirming and moaning.

"Like that?" Tugging some more, faster. "Slut."
"Mmmmggggfff gggppffmmm." The moan drawn out. Deborah moaning too, in sympathy?

Jealousy?

"Is that good?"
"Fffggggmmmmm."
"Want to cum, slut?"
"Ddgggdddmmm." Trying to nod, to match my own bucking to her tugging.

My tongue subconsciously licking and working over the rubber cock gag, blowing it, the act feeding my aroused state.

Glancing up, shocked to see Steph sitting on the sofa, legs spread wide, one hand massaging her right breast, the huge orb popped free of her dress, the other plunged down inside her pants.

Her gaze flicking between the three of us, and as our eyes briefly meet she blows me a kiss.

Alice takes me right to the fucking edge, so close, and then she's gone.

Up and already sat astride Steph before I even register.

Climax dying, withering away, I'm forced to watch in frustration as Alice and Steph fuck on the sofa.

Steph, dress and lingerie tossed away to reveal a plump thick limbed frame, a rounded belly to match her huge breasts. Her pussy unshaved, a mass of wiry brown hair.

Dragon inked onto the right side of her back, skulls and stars climbing her right leg.

Alice's tee is pulled up and off too as they kiss, fondling each other, moaning. Happy.

Deborah and me moaning too, more in discomfort and frustration then pleasure. The ropes digging in, our helplessness, unable to ask, beg, for attention.

Sliding into that submissive hole, Deborah already at the bottom, waiting for company.

Going, slipping. It doesn't register, I barely notice except as another thing to be aroused at: Steph, rolling Alice off her, straddling the skinny naked girl, cuffing her wrists behind her.

And Alice, smiling, letting her.

All I see is more dominance, a further display of ownership, which my sliding horny brain morphs and adds to the pile of my increasing submission.

They top and tail, faces buried in each others crotch, licking. Moaning louder and louder, ramping up, racing towards the eventual explosion.

Bodies shaking, crying out.

Collapsing back, Steph moving to lay on her side back against the cushions, hugging a still cuffed Alice to her. Stephs hands wrapping around, tracing and skating across the skinny blonde's stomach and breasts.

Both of them looking down at us. Both of them smiling.

"Think they want a good fucking too?" Steph, licking Alice's ear.

Deborah, moaning, arching her back, breasts pressing into mine.

Alice laughs, Steph gives us a cheeky wave, goes back to flicking idly at Alice's nipples. Kissing her neck.

"Right sluts." Sitting up, tossing her cuffs, unlocked by Steph, across the room. "I'm ordering takeout. You've got." Glancing at the wall clock, a shrug. "Thirty minutes if you want to come sit with the grown ups."

"Otherwise."

Pausing whilst a naked grinning Steph walks out the room, bending to plant a hard spank on Deborah's butt cheek as she passes.

"I'm putting a movie on with dinner. So." Standing herself, stretching. "Be free in thirty minutes, or you'll be ignored until Steph and me decide it's time to fuck you both."

The sound of the shower starting up filters down the corridor, Alice nods.

"Best get struggling sluts."

Bending, she unbuckles our gag, dropping it onto the kitchen counter- the lounge and kitchen are just one big room -as she leaves.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

DP 005.

Clever girl Alice.

Because, left alone, ungagged, which means we can kiss. Deborah and me are waaaay to blinded by the build up of horny frustration to do anything beyond make out.

We don't even talk, no 'do you want to' from either side. Alice leaves. We start kissing, rubbing our hogtied bodies together, D cups against F's, nipples stabbing nipples.

The ballgag catches me completely by surprise, I'm that lost in the moment.

"No." Sudden sighting of the red rubber ball as Alice brings it down between Deborah- a brief let up in kissing -and me. "Pleasmmmmggdddffff."

Silenced. And for the length of time it takes Alice to buckle the straps tightly, to click- I hear it -a small padlock in place, locking the gag on me. For those seconds I, forgetting myself. Fight.

Wriggling and squirming, desperate to kiss Deborah, just once more. I struggle. Moan.

Becoming a cry as pain explodes across my butt cheek. Seeing Alice strapping and locking a gag on Deborah I crane my head around, finding Steph stood behind me, riding crop in hand.

She grins, gives me a cute wave.

Swish of the crop as she strikes my butt again.

And again.

The pain becoming something else, mixing and merging with the pleasure sensations being bound and gagged, being helpless, always elicit in me.

A long time ago.

Steph, moving from butt to breasts and nipples, softer strikes there, more like licks but still stinging.

Once, I was whipped in front of a crowd. My first time. And I'd hated it, vowing to never again let crops or whips anywhere near me.

But then came Deborah. Who trussed me and owned me. Who teased and used me however, whenever, she desired. Deborah, who sometimes whipped me. And, because she had my total submission the pain didn't register the same way anymore. As the pet, the toy, kept locked away for hours on end. Ignored. Any attention was good.

I craved it. Loved it. Wanted it.

Begged her for more.

The stinging, fire running through me, red hot at the point of contact. Lit me up, making my pussy throb, my helpless inability to stop her abusing me only made me more horny. A spiral down and down, want and need and please more more more.

Steph, easily, has me right back there. Pussy wet as she works me over, panting and groaning, even pushing my chest out. Offering.

Matching grins on hers and Alice's lips seeing my walls crumble, my submission grow.

"That's enough, slut." Steph kneeling beside Deborah, Alice behind me.

Alice speaking as the two of them remove our ropes, freed limbs flopping, no energy left.

No will to fight remaining.

We're fitted with matching black latex hoods, tight fitting covering Deborah's and my entire head right down to the metal collars. No openings save two small nostril holes.

I feel Alice tightening laces up at the back, from the neck upwards.

After which, jerk on my collar, I stand. Am led away, stopped.

Guided inside the cage.

Muffled clang of the metal door, quiet click of a padlock.

No Deborah? They've locked me in, alone. Untied yet gagged and hooded, blind and mute.

Pussy still a dull throb, on and off. Heat remaining in butt cheek and nipples from the crop.

I lay down, curl up on the cages hard wooden floor.

Wait.

Remembering Deborah watching Steph work, watching me taking it. Want in her eyes, wishing she were behind me, taunting and controlling.

Knowing the futility of that dream. Both of us trapped.

Owned.

Time passes. I shift, rolling from side to back, staring without seeing up at the metal bar crossed roof.

The hood serving to heighten my feelings of vulnerability, cutting off or muting senses, dislocating, it seems, my mind and body. Messing with time.

Some people would panic, would feel fear and worry, sadness. Some would hate this.

But my buzz, my base level tingle of excitement and arousal, never vanishes. I'm betrayed by my submission loving mind which overrides or flat out ignores issues of safety and my basic rights. Instead, locked away, at the complete mercy of Alice and Steph, awaiting their pleasure.

All I feel is horny.

Problem? What problem?

Eventually.

A click.

A creak.

Another click.

Sudden jerking of my collar, up and forward.

Followed quickly by a second.

I moan, stirring sleepy limbs to life, picking myself up from laying to kneeling. Crawl out of the cage.

Stand.

Slap of a hand, full palm against my butt cheek. I bite down on the ball filling my mouth, my moan louder as someone presses down on my shoulder.

Obedient, I lower back to kneeling. Realising what's being asked of me, dropping forward, tilting at the waist so I'm on all fours, hands and knees. Butt in the air.

Am rewarded by a gentle kiss atop the still stinging cheek.

Collar jerked again, the leash attached to it pulled.

I comply, crawling carefully forwards. Like the kept pet I am.

The act, the humiliation: collared and hooded, naked, crawling whilst my large F cups dangle.

Tingle of kink fueled enjoyment buzzing from belly to pussy to breasts, my nipples springing to erect attention, clit so awake even the movement of air is turning me on.

Led through Alice's flat, the layout to which I don't know anyway, we finally stop.

A jerked tug bringing me up. Standing.

Rough tugging at the laces, my hood removed, gag too.

Blinking.

Left speechless by what I see.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Seems Plymouth is in a bit of trouble, especially since Alice is apparently the type to share her toys :P
RopeBunny wrote: 9 months ago But then came Deborah. Who trussed me and owned me. Who teased and used me however, whenever, she desired. Deborah, who sometimes whipped me. And, because she had my total submission the pain didn't register the same way anymore. As the pet, the toy, kept locked away for hours on end. Ignored. Any attention was good.

I craved it. Loved it. Wanted it.

Begged her for more.

The stinging, fire running through me, red hot at the point of contact. Lit me up, making my pussy throb, my helpless inability to stop her abusing me only made me more horny. A spiral down and down, want and need and please more more more.
Not much to say other then a great description.
RopeBunny wrote: 9 months ago Led through Alice's flat, the layout to which I don't know anyway, we finally stop.
To be fair, she has been there for two days now.

Overall a fine depiction of Plymouth's descent into submission. Captures well both the attractiveness of such, and the obvious danger, with how she is very quickly forgetting herself and just letting it happen, drinking from the hose of dominance aimed at her as if she were dehydrated. In a way I suppose she is.

But too much of anything can be quite dangerous, and Alice seems to have a very blasé attitude about the whole thing - there is a very good reason one should have significant trust in another before doing such a thing with them.
RopeBunny wrote: 9 months ago But my buzz, my base level tingle of excitement and arousal, never vanishes. I'm betrayed by my submission loving mind which overrides or flat out ignores issues of safety and my basic rights. Instead, locked away, at the complete mercy of Alice and Steph, awaiting their pleasure.

All I feel is horny.

Problem? What problem?
What problem indeed... I wonder how long it will take to catch herself this time. Or if she even will, since she is being force fed exactly what she wants.

As for the cliffhanger, I suspect Deborah is in quite a bind (hah) - and I also suspect Plymouth might be joining her soon...
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

Great to see Plymouth back - though she seems to have got into trouble! Love the story and the fact that’s Plymouth’s need to be owned has risen up again…..
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Holy. Wow. Words. Escape.

Just like Plymouth, I’m finding myself being pulled back into this world you’ve created, with writing that is both incredibly beautiful and touching and insanely hot at the same time.

Take me further down the rabbit hole.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Switchgirl wrote: 8 months ago Love the story and the fact that’s Plymouth’s need to be owned has risen up again…..
It definitely has.

Basically this whole story came about because I really really loved writing Plymouth being owned before, way back before.

Have always regretted stopping it, bottling out. So, here I am, determined to go the distance, to plunge all the way down.

Might get dark, fair warning.
TightsBound wrote: 8 months ago Holy. Wow. Words. Escape.

Just like Plymouth, I’m finding myself being pulled back into this world you’ve created, with writing that is both incredibly beautiful and touching and insanely hot at the same time.

Take me further down the rabbit hole.
Hey. Thanks.

And as I just said, we're definitely going further down/in.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

DP 006.

I've been led into Alice's bedroom, but by Steph.

Because Alice is.

Busy.

The room is large, square, and dominated by a king size wooden four poster bed, a real expensive looking thing, lots of curves on the woodwork.

There's a mirror fronted walk in wardrobe, not massive but you could step inside, and a door leading through to an ensuite. Framed artwork on the walls is all anime themed, mostly females. Lots of schoolgirl types.

Against one wall is a fancy wooden makeup desk, beside it a large flatscreen sits atop a second desk, gaming chair pushed underneath.

Beside the bed, opposite side from where I'm stood, is a wooden table. It looks like one you can collapse, prehaps to slide under the bed?

Alice and Deborah- the reason I'm speechless -are laid atop it.

And, for the second time, so far sunk into my submissive hole, I look, see it, but don't see it.

Alice is on the bottom. She's, they both, are naked. Her skinny flat chested body has been stretched and lashed down, her limbs spread to the tables four corners, rope holding wrists and ankles in place.

Both her and Deborah are hooded, and Deborah of course is still collared.

And tied on top, laid face down on Alice, her busty body splayed out in the same fashion only the other way around. Deborah's ankles are with Alice's wrists.

What this does is place each girls pussy within easy reach of the others face, and each girls hood sports a thick black rubber cock, part of a gag no doubt, most likely a similar but smaller appendage stuck into their own mouths.

Both of them moaning, each cock gently pressing on the other girls slit.

"Bed." Steph, naked I realise as her barked command breaks my trance. I'd been staring. She's naked too, except for a large strap on cock buckled to her waist, hanging and bouncing as she moves.

Not waiting she pushes me forward, my legs striking the sideboard, tipping me forwards onto the mattress.

Where Steph wastes no time binding me in place, spreading me wide too, rope at the limbs tied loosely, securing me to the bed.

After which she walks a grinning circuit, yanking each limbs rope in turn, forcing it tight, pinning me properly in place.

Beside me on the table Deborah, for the first time or the tenth, I wouldn't know, has begun to tease her face mounted dildo around, up and down, Alice's pussy slit.

Alice, moaning, begins to do likewise.

Weight, mattress shifting. Apparently satisfied with my helplessness Steph climbs up onto the bed. Onto me. She sits straddling my upper chest, butt squashing my breasts, her round belly, her own huge breasts, towering up over me. The strap on resting on me, the tip very close to my mouth.

My heartbeat begins to quicken. Not just my tight bondage but her choice of position, sat on me, looking down. Smiling.

So sure of her ownership, of me.

Of us all?

Though, as I said, I'm a little distracted by my own plunge to register anything else properly.

The silence stretches, between us at least, because next to the bed Alice and Deborah are getting louder, intensity building as they begin to slide their cocks in and out.

Tilting my head, bringing it up off the bed, I gently lick the tip of Steph's cock.

"Good girl." Nodding. Harsh tone. "Again."

Brief shiver running through me I do as commanded.

Beginning to suck Steph off. Feeling arousal build as I lose myself to the task, hearing Alice and Deborah, climbing towards the first or seventh orgasm each. Their moans fueling my desire to serve more.

Steph, when I look, still smiling, idly teasing and massaging her huge breasts.

Turning me on more.

Eventually, Alice and Deborah still going, Steph fucks me.

Scooting backwards, sudden move catching me out, she plunges the cock into my already turned on, wet, pussy. Making me gasp. Making me pant and moan and then scream as she goes hard harder faster, no build up.

Just a straight out fucking.

My body locks as I climax. Except the moment I begin plunging Steph pulls out.

And instants later is slapping my throbbing pussy, the centre of my pleasure. Turning it suddenly to pain, almost breaking me mid flow except my eager body laps up the fresh sensations as she slaps me again.

Again.

Mixing the stinging in with the throbbing, sending my climax up through the roof, a whole extra level of intense.

And all the while she's grinning down at me from on high.

As Alice and Deborah climax too, their screams and moans muffled as Steph lays herself down on me, her weight pressing my body into the soft mattress, her hands teasing and massaging my breasts.

"Ask me for a kiss." Face hovering over mine, I gasp, feeling the strap on slipping inside my tender pussy.

"Pluuuuuuuh." The word falling apart as Steph slowly pulls the cock out, leaving just the bulbous tip. She grins, one hand squeezing each of my breasts, leans in and begins to nibble on my hard nipple.

"Uuuhhhh." Eyes closed, everything overpowering: my bondage, the cock now sliding back in, Steph's teeth on my skin. Alice and Deborah, helpless and moaning.

"Please." Quiet, all I can manage.

"What will you do," gently pumping me, hands either side to lift her up, allowing her breasts to dangle, "for me?"
"Anyuhh." Lick lips, try again. "Anything. Please."
"What if I want to spank you raw."
"Yes."
"Send you to the cage gagged with no dinner."
"Anything yooooouuuuuuhhhh. Aaahhhh." Steph, having buried the cock deep, finally relents, pulling back out. "Desire."

Crazy. That one kiss could become such a prize.

Steph has me begging, bargaining myself deep into the red just for the smallest of tokens.

"What are you?"
"I'm." Fogged brain, slow thoughts, I can't take my eyes off her grinning face, or her dangling breasts. Mesmerising.

"Nothing."
"Good." In, out, in. Hold.

I gasp, moan.

"A pet." Out. Leaning in, biting my nipple hard as she plunges back in, mixing pain and pleasure again, fucking up my senses. "Say it slut."
"Just a pet." Locking gazes with Steph as she looms back over me, feeling a jolt of charge in her gaze.

Something inside coming loose.

"Please." Panting as Steph builds speed, fucking me. Staring down at me. "I. Surrender. Doooooohh. Fuuuuuuccck."

As Steph slaps my nipple, getting faster.

"Anything. Anything."

Unable to think of or manage words. Panting the same one over and over until, finally, Steph's lips lock onto mine, her tongue plunging in.

Owning me as I climax, falling apart, breaking.

Deborah and me eat sat cross legged on the floor beside the flatscreen, not able to see the various shows Alice hops through as she sits naked, an equally unclothed Steph laid across the rest of the sofa, head in Alice's lap.

The two of them sharing occasional kisses, Alice running hands all over Steph, her breasts and belly, her upper thighs, spread open.

Leftover Chinese food, water. We don't talk, only occasionally glancing at each other or the sofa.

Both of us sporting various rope burns.

"Plates in the sink." Alice, stern voice. "Go wash up and get in the cage. I'll be coming to lock you up in ten minutes."

And after, locked in, door closed and plunged into darkness, Deborah and me lay entwined in the cramped space, arms around each other.

My lips finding hers, kissing as she kisses me back.

Content, the storm weathered until tomorrow.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

DP 007.

Steph stays another four days.

Time that blends and blurs, long periods of nothing mixing with long, or short, bursts of intense submission.

The cage is home. Within its small confines, steel bars on five sides, a hard wooden floor beneath, I live.

Always collared.

Always naked.

Deborah, a pet here too, my lover and partner of old, my once upon a time owner, shares the space with me. Or, I share it with her.

Nights are spent cuddled up, forced together by the lack of room, but by a need for companionship too.

Because after dark, abandoned in this metal trap, is when sanity somewhat returns. Locked away with no clothes or blanket common sense begins to wake up, asking what the fuck? And why?

Why are you locked up naked?

Why are you, both of us, submitting to Alice's- Steph's too -will?

When will you see sense and get the fuck out of here, walk away?

After dark we kiss, run hands across each others nakedness.

We talk in whispers like sharing secrets, telling and retelling stories of times past. Daydreaming possible futures out loud.

Imagining and pretend playing out a life together.

We fall asleep, and always. Always. In the cold light of dawn reality reasserts itself.

The snug feel of my/our collars.

The solid steel of the cage bars, the heavy padlock keeping us locked away. Just pets, things.

Sluts.

Each morning I feel the rising tingle of ownership, the knowledge of my helplessness and surrender, coming back on. Blotting out any resistance I might've felt. My secret, not so secret, obsession and craving to be truly put in my place, to be used and abused.

Seeing the cage, feeling my collar. The craving washes back over me, and just like that I don't want to fight.

Deborah too, her eyes glazing back over, sinking down into submission.

Awake, we sit side by side, legs crossed hands in our lap.

Awaiting Alice's, Steph's, pleasure.

As I said, time blends and blurs. Things happen.

I spend one of those four nights alone. Led to the cage with wrists metal cuffed behind me I clamber inside, but instead of Deborah following Alice adds a second pair of cuffs to my ankles, a third to hogtie me.

I'm left that way all night. Double helpless, unable to settle for the longest time, thinking about Deborah not due to any cuffed discomfort.

I've slept bound often enough it doesn't register.

At times one of us is left alone in the cage, though saving rare occasions this tends to occur in the daylight hours.

However it tends to be us both together, either locked in or let out. To eat, to wash and take care of business. Invariably though we're taken out for playtime.

And, if Alice and Steph only plan on using one of us, they enjoy making the other, bound and gagged in the same room, watch.

For those four days I'm taught my place.

Repeated tight bondage, bound and gagged, ropes pinching skin, stretching or pinning limbs. I'm hogtied, post tied, stretched out across both beds.

In the spare room they leave Deborah caged and untied, use the cuffs and chains, some kind of under bed ratchet system, to splay me out. The click of a gear clanking over, the chain catching the next tooth pulling that limb tighter still.

My body pinned out by something not unlike a medieval rack, tighter tighter and all whilst I moan, whilst Steph or Alice or both grin.

And then they leave, my body locked out, taut. Deborah looking at me and me at her. Traitor wetness in my crotch, arousal at being used so.

We're both whipped, spanked. Clamps applied to nipples. Pain and always mixed with a vibrator to the clit.

They know what they're doing, teaching us to want the punishment. Teaching us to enjoy it, associating the whipping with a fierce intense climax.

Then taking away the vibrator. Grinning as we. I. Orgasm just from a harsh spanking whilst hogtied. Squriming and moaning, couldn't say whether I'm begging or pleading or thanking. Each stinging slap making me writhe and struggle, causing the crotch rope to dig and rub across my pussy and clit.

Making me climax.

After which I'm left in a puddle of my spent body and fogged mind. Still hogtied, nipples still clamped, ballgag still locked in place. Alice leads Deborah away.

Sometime later her and Steph return, to fuck in front of me. Loudly.

Stopping repeatedly to force two more orgasms from my trussed body. Spanking, yanking at my crotch rope, flicking at my clamps.

Once, locked away alone, wrists cuffed behind me, ankles cuffed, ballgag locked in place.

Sat, waiting. Being patient, a good busty slut.

Steph and Alice walk into the room, Alice once more, the third time, bound.

Naked, ballgagged like me, wrists cuffed behind her too.

Steph opens the cage, locking it again behind Alice, who lays down thereby forcing me down too, winding up facing each other but opposite ways around, my head nestled close to Alice's crotch, hers a weight I can feel on my upper thigh.

For the third time my fog doesn't lift enough to ponder, to wonder why.

To see.

A whole afternoon, most of the morning too, they spend completing an old Mario game, somehow available on the newest Switch console.

Eating snacks, drinking wine despite the early hour.

Deborah and me out as decorations, occasional entertainment.

That day we're moved between multiple ties as the mood takes them.

Bound top to tail on the carpet, spanked by whomever isn't currently tackling a level as we're commanded to make each other cum.

Deborah bound kneeling before Steph, sat naked from the waist down, legs spread wide. Playing Mario whilst Deborah nuzzles and works her pussy over. And me hogtied on the floor, nipples clamped, gagged, forced to watch whilst Alice flicks my breasts and butt with a riding crop.

The two of us tied standing, bodies pressed back against metal poles flanking the flatscreen. Ballgagged. Decorative.

After four days Steph leaves.

Deborah and me remain, of course. No fight left in us, her long ago broken, my will crumbled too, now. Both of us living for Alice's attention. Craving it, pleasure or pain.

Wanting nothing more then to be good busty sluts.

For the following days we spend longer caged, it seems. Alice a less frequent visitor to the spare room, and only tending to require one of us when she does unlock the cage.

Although who she takes is an even split.

Both Deborah and me spend a night bound and gagged beside her in bed, wrists lashed above, ankles together and stretched down, body trussed to one side of the king size as Alice, having played, forcing orgasms, taking her own by way of our tongues, sleeps wrapped in the duvet.

Snoring gently.

Time passes, days blur. Submission deepens.

And then out of the blue.

We go out.
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

Wow. What an episode! Enough bondage in that to last a whole story. Brooke is disappearing down the sub rabbithole (wait a minute..) with her once owner..
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Switchgirl wrote: 8 months ago Wow. What an episode! Enough bondage in that to last a whole story.
I did kinda go all out there huh :D :lol:

Was fun to write.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Seems Plymouth and Deborah are living the dream... Or perhaps the nightmare - with such things, it all depends on your point of view I suppose.

Steph certainly seems to have a harsher streak - which seems to have rubbed off on Alice.
RopeBunny wrote: 8 months ago They know what they're doing, teaching us to want the punishment. Teaching us to enjoy it, associating the whipping with a fierce intense climax.
Indeed they do :P

And has been mentioned, down the rabbit-hole indeed. An addiction fed endlessly... I suspect eventually to the breaking point.
RopeBunny wrote: 8 months ago Was fun to write.
I can tell! Was a fun read.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

DP008.

"Sign here." Watching Alice scribble on the printed sheet, her confirmation counting for all three of us.

The joke here being that: one, we're all actually supposed to sign, and, two, if she HAS to sign for those unable to hold a pen, Alice should've talked with us first.

Asked permission.

Ha.

But the staff here turn a blind eye. I know this because I've, on several occasions in the recent past, looked into this event with a view to attending.

For fun.

So, I know the rules. Know Alice is, with the help of those in charge, breaking them.

Like over half the people in here.

Of course, because I'm me, just a slut and whore for total submission, instead of worry at my loss of control here I only feel a buzz of excitement as Alice steps back from the counter.

Jerking our leads.

Plunging us all into the chaos.

Deborah and me are in matching slutty outfits that conspire to show off everything: white dress with thin shoulder straps and a plunging neckline, made to hug the body with a hem barely below the crotch that only just covers our butt cheeks. No thong, and no bra. Black thigh high boots hug the leg, laced up at the front from bottom to top, a heel that makes walking something to do carefully.

Neither of us will be running anyplace tonight.

Metal ring gags with black leather straps are buckled and locked in place, and our wrists are locked behind us, special cuffs where the rings are welded together with no chain, wrist touching wrist cross wise for a tighter more helpless feeling.

Collars, of course, onto each a leash is clipped. Alice holding both in one hand.

She, Alice, is dressed almost casually by comparison: a fitted plain black tee over no bra and skinny fit blue jeans. Converse high tops on her feet.

Smile on her face.

'Welcome to Hell, not everyone gets to leave'

Reads the entrance banner, words splashed blood like over a black backing. A message many have ignored to their eventual peril.

Hell is a kink night held in a large nightclub, rented specifically once every three months for the event, a team spending the day converting and setting the interior, then from sun down to sun up.

Anything- quite literally, we've all signed froms to say we understand that -goes.

Well, some of us signed forms. The rest of us are almost certainly fucked.

Glancing across at Deborah as we descend stairs down towards the becoming busy main floor, seeing her yanking the dress back down over her butt.

Again.

Something we're both already doing almost constantly.

I wonder whether she's aware of this event, whether she realises how uncertain the next handful of hours truly are?

Most likely she, like me, doesn't care.

Alice owns us both, body and soul. She could unclip our leads, remove cuffs and gags. All she'd need do is click fingers, and we'd both willingly, obediently, follow.

We've been mentally broken, taught to worship her, to take what punishment, or pleasure, Alice deigns to dish out and say thank you.

Night upon night and day upon hour spent locked away in a too small for two cage. Naked.

Hour after night of darkness, cuddled together with no blanket or comfort save each other.

Days spent sat side by side. Waiting for Alice to come.

And though I've always hated the words, she is our Domme, Mistress.

Owner.

We wait. Alice comes or she doesn't. She plays with us or doesn't, where playing could just as soon equal a spanking as a fucking.

But both are attention, something we're starved of and therefore crave.

Broken, as I said. Desperate, that anything she gives we say thank you, and ask for more.

Sometimes, day or night, day and night. One or both of us is locked up in steel cuffs and chains. Sometimes we're gagged, forced to silence.

Anything she wishes, Deborah and me are willing putty in Alice's hands.

The clubs entrance is at ground level, a short hall, a desk flanked by double doors through either of which you enter, once you've paid.

And in our case signed forms too.

Through the doors is the club, wide terrace with a small bar at one end, the VIP area. Three sets of stairs lead down, underground technically, to the main dance floor a huge open expanse with long bars against each wall. Plus toilets.

Nightclubs are usually dim, but for tonight the lights are that much lower, making everything shadows, half seen people only glimpsed properly as we pass.

Girls leading guys, guys leading girls.

Not much nudity, yet. But from what I've read it's only a matter of time. Get the drink flowing, get some of those wearing collars strapped down, tied down, or otherwise helpless. And it's a fair bet clothes will start coming off.

Alice leads us around, doing a circuit, not appearing to have a plan or destination in mind. We, she, doesn't stop to talk to anyone.

It's almost as though- despite the twilight darkness -she thinks to show her prizes. Us. Off. And we're certainly noticed.

Fighting losing battles to keep our dresses down both Deborah and me are openly groped whilst Alice walks on ahead, not looking round.

What happens next is, I assume at first, all part of some plan.

Around two edges of the central dance floor narrow rounded metal pillars, evenly spaced, extend from floor up underneath the raised walkway, supporting it. Alice leads us to one such pillar, and after first unclipping our leads, passing the chain around the pillar and back through the leather handle, she clips each back on.

Deborah and me are now, because there's no way we can reach each others or our own collars, effectively tethered in place.

Like horses at a hitching post in some old time Western.

Without a word Alice leaves. Shocked, not understanding what, why, I watch her turn and walk off. Lost amongst the shadows in seconds.

Deborah leans in, rubbing her shoulder against mine. I nod, moaning by way of answer. Completely failing- just a rope whore -to not feel a trickle of excitement at our abandonment.

Is she coming back?

Will we still, either of us, be here if she does?

No.

Distracted by my wandering thoughts, idle wishes I should probably not be hoping for, I almost miss Deborah's exit.

Turning from scanning the darkness fuzzed crowd I discover her already untethered, leash hanging uselessly now, instead a rope is looped and knotted through the hoop on her collar.

The girl stealing Deborah, who clearly isn't Alice, gives me a cheeky wave. Blows a kiss.

Older, thirties. Tall and curvy her body encased in black latex that shines under what light it does catch.

Shock of bright dyed red hair.

Are we.

Sudden thought like dropping a cold weight in my gut, ripples sending a tingle of fear and pleasure all through me, watching this stranger lead Deborah- docile, not fighting -away.

Did Alice sell us?

Contact.

Sudden enough, I'm still watching Deborah leave, distracted, it makes me jump.

Nails trailing across my bare butt, travelling down and under to trace the line of my slit, coming back as I shiver.

The unseen stranger jerks and tugs my wrist cuffs. Checking?

A girl, fingers trailing nails around me as she comes into view.

Young, prehaps early twenties. Small and skinny. Blonde hair cut very short and spiked up all over. She's topless, humped B cups with bee sting nipples, jeans tucked into knee high boots.

"Lucky for us she only wanted your friend huh."
"Ffggggmm-" Gagged attempt at speech cut off by two fingers thrust inside my forced open mouth.

"I'm Carmen." Withdrawing her fingers and sliding them immediately up inside my pussy. Raised eyebrow as she discovers how wet and ready I already am.

"I'd ask." Slowly pumping, making it hard to stand still my legs keep trying to buckle. "But frankly I don't give a fuck."

"You're mine now."

In no time Carmen drags an orgasm out of my too willing to serve slutty body, watching as I lose control and surrender to her touch, apparently enjoying her control.

"Good little bitch." Unclipping my leash, taking hold of the metal hoop and tugging me forward. "Let's go and see what else we can do around here."

Steering me away.

And, as Carmen takes me. Somewhere? Through the crowd I catch several glimpses of Alice.

Naked.

Smiling.

Nodding as though in agreement before backing herself against a freestanding X like wooden cross.

Being still as a guy and a girl bind her in place, strapping a gag to her face.

Keys. For Deborah's and my cuffs, our gags, still on a black leather cord dangling between Alice's small breasts.

Until, my last sighting of the group. The girl, frowning, pulls them off Alice, holds them up for close inspection, shrugs and places them over her own neck.

Alice, technically my Domme and owner, now lashed, willingly it seems, to a wooden cross.

Deborah, my companion and fellow pet, who knows where, stolen away.

And me. Carmen's bitch.

Probably shouldn't be so damn aroused and happy to be so fucking screwed right now.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

DP009.

Should've figured I'd be recognised. A bondage model wandering around a bondage themed club night. Bound. Gagged. Wearing so few clothes my fake tits and numerous tattoos are on display.

It isn't stroking my ego too much to assume a scattering of fans present.

Carmen, apparently, amongst them.

"It's really you." In the girls bathroom, relative quiet and privacy locked together in a small stall. Running her hands everywhere whilst my arousal sloshes around inside. "I'm such a huge fan of yours Plymouth."
"Ffddgggmmm."
"I never dreamed I'd actually see you though." Bending down to lick across my cleavage. "Let alone here, and all helpless too."

"People on the forums say you're into it." Looking me in the eye, searching, hands on my breasts, squeezing. "Maybe I should test that theory?"

Lifting the dress up over my head, it slides down my back to puddle around cuffed wrists, leaving me naked.

"Take you home." Eyes still searching mine. Carmen smiles at what she's apparently finding there. "Keep that gag on and you can be my little bitch huh."
"Ggdddfff." Would she?

The form I didn't sign only counts inside this club. She, technically, can't kidnap me, whisk me away, keep me as a slave.

Her. Slave.

Except as Carmen slides fingers back inside my pussy I can already on a deep level, beginning, feeling her tentative early hold supplanting Alice's.

I, a little bit, want to be kidnapped and damn what comes after.

Girls in the main bathroom beyond Carmen's locked door, laughing and whistling encouragement as I orgasm noisily, the new maybe boss slapping my breasts towards the end, hard open palm strikes across the nipples making me pant.

Cranking the pleasure up tenfold.

Deborah and Alice who?

Cuffed. Gagged. Controlled. My defences are down, mental state weak and suggestive, uncaring regarding my freedom nor any say in such.

Maybe in the harsh light of morning I'll care.

But not right now.

But then Carmen throws a curveball.

"Of course," flicking at my tender nipple, "what I fantasised about most was being your bitch."

Oh.

And.

It's like a lever being thrown. Like Plymouth stepping forward, the me that's pure porn star, no trace of Brooke and her secret obsessions. Carmen wants, has dreamed of, being Plymouth’s little bound slut.

Plymouth. I. Take note, wake up as though being handed a script, all trace of desire for being cuffed and gagged melting away.

"Ffdddmmm."
"You." Half frowning as I nod, shake my cuffed wrists out behind me. "Will. Um, would?"
"Ddppgg mmggggff."

Nodding again.

"Well...." Stepping around, jerking my wrists, small tug on the locked gag. Carmen comes back around, grinning. "Lucky us I saw what happened to the girl who left you."

"Keys." Clicking her fingers at the girl I'd glimpsed Lifting Alice's keys Carmen holds out one hand, the other firmly grasping my collar hoop.

I'm still naked.

Alice, nearby still lashed to the cross. Moans. Clamp pinching one nipple, still naked too, ballgagged, she only seems to have eyes for the glasses and spiky haired guy in white shirt and jeans, currently standing before her holding a vibrator against Alice's pussy.

Making her climax from what I can hear.

The girl, drunk, looks up at us and blinks.

Carmen, tutting, reaches down inside her tee, pulling the black cord up and away. Leading me back toward the girls bathroom.

Locking us both back in a stall, proceeding to unlock gag and cuffs, my collar.

Hadn't realised Alice kept the special tool so close to hand.

Laying everything out on the closed toilet lid Carmen steps back, hands clasped before her. Showing me a small 'didn't I do good' smile.

The sudden switch from Domme and my potential new owner to submissive, seeking approval, should be jarring.

But instead it only makes me, Plymouth, on script, grin.

"So." Stepping smoothly into the role, stalking a step closer, only the one needed to bring Carmen in range, I unbuckle her jeans. "You want to be my bitch."
"I duuuuuuhhhhhhgggg."

Speech becoming mangled as I plunge a hand down inside her thong, finding Carmen wet, easily slipping a finger inside.

"Yes." Breathing heavy as I stop sliding, keeping my finger still yet not pulling it clear. "Mist-"
"Plymouth." Flicking her nipple to make my point. "No silly names. Just." Another flick, Carmen's legs buck slightly under her. "Plymouth."
"Plymouth." Nodding. "Kidnap me. Please." Sighing as I pump two fingers in, out. "Tonight. Anything you wish."

Ring gag. Buckled tightly enough to pinch the corners. Locked.

Collar. Surprisingly a good fit, no doubt because Carmen's slim too. Locked.

Wrists cuffed. Locked.

Breathing fast, excited, Carmen steps out of her jeans and thong, standing still as I slip and lace my boots- a lucky fit -all the way up her leg.

Naked and a couple inches taller now in those crazy heels, she watches me toss the thong away, before sliding into her jeans, putting my dress back on as a kind of skintight overlong top, stepping into her boots, loosely laced like a fashion statement.

"Yours?" Dangling the car key I find in the jeans pocket.

"Ggdddfffggg." Nodding.

"Good." Slipping a finger through the collar hoop, looking her in the eyes. "Now. I'm not going to abandon you. Promise." Keeping my tone serious. Plymouth, working. "But, I've got to do a couple of things before we leave. So."

Playful, teasing, like flicking a switch. Tugging on her collar.

"Come on slut."
"Ffggmmmmmmm."

Drooling, I lean in and lick it off, give Carmen's butt a playful pat.

"Try to keep up."
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

The ability of Brooke to switch from sub to domme is breathtaking. Her libido overrides all rational thought - lucky her!!

Great as always
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Switchgirl wrote: 8 months ago The ability of Brooke to switch from sub to domme is breathtaking. Her libido overrides all rational thought - lucky her!!

Great as always
Writing my Plymouth stories I've always attempted to treat Brooke and Plymouth as almost separate people.

Brooke loves bondage, she has the secret obsessions, but for Plymouth it's enjoyable, but a job first.

That's what I'm attempting (hopefully pulling off) to channel here: that Brooke is suddenly able to step back from her submissive plunge, Plymouth stepping forwards to assume a Domme 'role' at Carmen's request. Plymouth able to ignore the urges and greater want to be helpless.

Of course, this will all be fine until Plymouth’s job is done, and surrender loving Brooke returns :lol:

Thanks for commenting.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

It seems the tables have turned - to some extent.
RopeBunny wrote: 8 months ago "Ffggggmm-" Gagged attempt at speech cut off by two fingers thrust inside my forced open mouth.

"I'm Carmen." Withdrawing her fingers and sliding them immediately up inside my pussy. Raised eyebrow as she discovers how wet and ready I already am.

"I'd ask." Slowly pumping, making it hard to stand still my legs keep trying to buckle. "But frankly I don't give a fuck."

"You're mine now."
Quite the greeting :lol:

Have to agree that it is quite the swap for Brooke. Dominance and submission are very much about mindset, and it is surprising how she is able to switch so quickly from floating in happy buzzing submissive land to being very serious.

I wonder what she is looking to do - I would assume find out what is going on with Deborah? I suspect she might be in a little more trouble then Plymouth...

Well as usual, I suppose we shall see...
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

BlissfulMisery wrote: 8 months ago
Have to agree that it is quite the swap for Brooke. Dominance and submission are very much about mindset, and it is surprising how she is able to switch so quickly from floating in happy buzzing submissive land to being very serious.
Might be slightly jarring, and possibly could've been done better.

Same old story, give me a week and I'd likely write the whole thing differently :lol:

But it works.

I wanted Brooke down in the hole, but I'd reached a point where any further chapters would just be a repeat of her and Deborah being subs and pets. There's only so many ways and times I can write that.

So.

Time to change things up.

Might.

Might. :lol:

Of gone slightly overboard with this next chapter. But I like it, and so it's staying.

You'll see what I mean.

Enjoy I hope :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic