RAQUEL - A CHRISTMAS HOMECOMING - Chapter 2 (F/F) for December 29!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

RAQUEL - A CHRISTMAS HOMECOMING - Chapter 2 (F/F) for December 29!

Post by Switcher1313 »

RAQUEL - A CHRISTMAS HOMECOMING

"Twas the night before Christmas
when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
not even a mouse….”

Indeed, the whole house was dark. More precisely, save for the external lights, the interior was bathed in stygian blackness. It seemed that the house’s occupants were absent. However, there is a hint of light in one of the second-floor windows.

Looking into the bedroom, one would note the desk lamp that is turned on. However, it is the figure that the lamp illuminates.

A figure was seated in a chair. The chair is made from sturdy and lacquered wood. Its backrest is narrow, shaped much like an hourglass. It is obvious that the figure is a female who is, for the most part, unclothed except for a pair of bikini panties.

Her exposed body is kept from moving by an ample application of red and green rope that has been wound around her body and the chair. Her wrists were drawn behind the chair back and secured with a thick hank of red rope that is firmly cinched and knotted. Green rope is wrapped around her body and the chair. Strands of rope are positioned above and below her firm and lovely breasts. Her skin is a healthy brown and seems to reflect the light when viewed from certain angles.

More green rope girds the captive’s waist and serves to keep her in the chair as well as further immobilize her arms by pinning her forearms in place.

Her legs are long and lean and has not been spared the restriction of the ropes. Her thighs are wide apart thanks to the red ropes securing her legs above and below her knees to the chair. Finally, green ropes bind her ankles to the bottom part of the chair legs. She cannot close her legs to protect what little modesty she has left.

Her lovely face is concealed behind a broad leather blindfold. A bright red ball has been jammed into her mouth and kept in place by a leather strap around her head. It is obvious that she has been secured to the chair for some time as evidenced by the trail of drool that trickles from the sides of her mouth.

Suddenly, the silence of the room is broken with a low moan from her gagged lips as she writhes and struggles against her bonds. If one were to look closely at her crotch, one can see the dampness that is slowly spreading. A wire sprouts from her panties leading to a battery pack and controller that is on the floor, beyond her reach. A small egg-shaped vibrator has been jammed deep into he womanhood and activates an irregular intervals sending the captive into spasms of induced pleasure.

Her moans have forced more saliva from her mouth and it trickles down her chin down to her exposed chest where it anoints her breasts. Her turgid nipples are entrapped by pincer-like clamps from which weights are hung. The flash of pain tempers her struggles and she forces herself to sit still.

She bows her head as if in abject defeat…or surrender? She resumes her struggles but is once more stopped by the pain in her nipples followed by another surge of enforced pleasure between her legs.

This time, though, the vibrating egg does not relent. It keeps on pestering her…teasing her. Her thighs tremble and she flings her head back, unable to stop the inevitable. Then, with a muffled scream, her climax overtakes her and she slumps back in the chair…to await the next time.
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

And a Merry Christmas to you too, friend.

As usual with you, very intriguing and superbly told. Believe me, i want more of this, please.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

LunaDog wrote: 4 months ago And a Merry Christmas to you too, friend.

As usual with you, very intriguing and superbly told. Believe me, i want more of this, please.
Merry Christmas @LunaDog! I have been away for far too long!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 1 – Week Before Christmas

“Are you gonna be ok…I mean, here on your own?” asked Rina.

“Oh, sure, I’ll be fine! Gonna take time to rest up for next year!” answered Raquel.

Rina looked at her friend appraisingly as the latter was on her phone. Raquel reclined on the couch in the apartment that she shared with Rina. She lounged casually wearing a loose t-shirt and cutoffs. Her long legs stretched languorously as she glanced up at her friend.

“Well, if you’re fine. Gotta get going now! See ya in a couple of weeks!” said Rina as she picked up her suitcase and went out the door, closing it behind her.

Raquel sighed and lay down fully on the couch covering her eyes with one arm. Her phone beeped indicating a text message had come in. Raquel took her phone and her eyes widened as she read the text message.

“Merry Christmas in advance! Missing you a lot! So are you coming over for Christmas?”

The message was from Karen. Raquel closed her eyes and remembered her last Christmas with Karen from two years ago.

---
“Oooooh! Ungh! Ooooh!” were the only words that Raquel could utter. Her naked body lay on the floor in Karen’s common area on the shag rug. Her long and lean body was festooned with brown leather straps that effectively immobilized her. Her arms were kept at her sides with straps that went above and below her breasts and around her narrow waist. More straps were used to secure her legs together at thighs, knees and ankles.

Her tormentor was a lovely Oriental woman wearing a red nylon bodysuit with black calf-length boots and black leather gloves. A Santa hat was perched on her head. She wielded what looked like a candy cane but was actually a vibrating wand. She used this to torment her victim’s exposed pussy.

“Like that, my lovely bitch? How ‘bout some more?” growled Karen as she drove the candy cane home once again.

“Ooooh, f__k! You bitch! Ooooh! Please!” were the only words Raquel could say.

“Who’s a bitch, huh?” snarled Karen as she applied her weapon again causing Raquel to writhe helplessly in her leathery cocoon.

“You are…argh! But I love you just the same!” gasped Raquel.

Karen smiled then bent down to kiss Raquel deeply. Raquel obligingly opened her mouth and their tongues intertwined with a kiss only lovers could give to each other. Karen sneaked one hand down and unsurprisingly found Raquel very wet in her nether region. She worked a finger into the very wet slit.

“Oh, my, but that feels good mistress!” crooned Raquel.

“I bet you missed me…and this, huh?” prodded Karen.

“Not really!” teased Raquel.

“Oh, I am going to make you pay for that crack!” said Karen as she extracted her finger and licked her lips preparing to torment her victim some more.

---

Raquel roused herself and began to type a response.

“I’ll be there in 3 days!”

----

Hey @LunaDog, here's the first chapter. Thanks for welcoming me back!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Switcher1313 wrote: 4 months ago Hey @LunaDog, here's the first chapter. Thanks for welcoming me back!
My absolute pleasure. Especially as you've come back in such STYLE!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Lovely Christmas Story! Merry Christmas to you @Switcher1313 !
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 months ago Lovely Christmas Story! Merry Christmas to you @Switcher1313 !
Hail @Caesar73! Happy Holidays!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

@LunaDog
@Caesar73
@AlexUSA

Chapter 2 – The Journey Home

Raquel looked out the bus window at the passing landscape but was not taking in the scenery. Her mind wandered to a scene several years ago. It was one of her favorite memories and she liked to relive it again.

---

“Here’s to yet another successful deal!” said Karen as she raised her wineglass.

“Hear, hear!” echoed Raquel as she raised her own glass.

They both took a sip of the excellent cabernet and mulled over the sizeable real estate deal that Karen had closed.

“I am so glad that I brought you with me when I showed the house to Mr. and Mrs. Owens! I think you charmed the heck out of them!” enthused Karen.

Raquel crossed her long legs. She was wearing a crip white blouse and navy skirt that went down to a couple of inches above her knees. Crossing her legs revealed more of her smooth thighs and she leaned back with a sigh before answering, “Oh yeah? I think Mr. Owens kept looking at my legs especially when we went upstairs!” They both chuckled.

“It’s a good thing that Mrs. Owens didn’t see that or it might’ve broken the deal!” laughed Karen.

Karen stood and sat beside Raquel, planting a kiss on her cheek before saying, “Seriously! I’m glad you came with me! And I’m glad you decided to stay for a while! When are you starting on your new job?”

“In a couple of weeks,” answered Raquel, “Would you believe they provide lodging and generous allowances? Too good to pass up!”

“I will miss you, you know!” whispered Karen draping one hand over Raquel’s shoulder and pulling her close.

Snuggling closer, Raquel responded, “And I will miss you! But I have to take this job!”

“Then we better make every moment count!” said Karen as she stood and pulled up Raquel. They embraced and kissed deeply.

“What did you have in mind?” asked Raquel.

Karen pulled Raquel over to a padded wooden chair and made her sit. She fetched their duffle bag of ropes and began tying Raquel’s wrists behind the chair back. She then said, “You have that corporate damsel in distress look today and I just can’t resist!”

Raquel sighed and allowed herself to be bound. More ropes was passed around her body and the chair passing over and below her breasts, highlighting them nicely. The blouse was stretched tightly so Raquel could see the distinct outlines of her hard nipples poking against the thin bra and blouse.

Karen hunkered down and pushed up Raquel’s skirt so that more than half of her thighs were on display. She took more rope and bound those smooth thighs together efficiently. She caressed the length of Raquel’s legs, savouring them and worshipping them with a hungry look. She then tied and cinched Raquel’s slim ankles together.

Karen stood and ogled her helpless friend looking up and down her helpless body. She licked her lips appreciatively before walking slowly around the chair.

“Did I ever tell you that I love it when you ogle me like that?” asked Raquel.

“So many times. And I am not going to stop doing it!” answered Karen, “Warm in here, isn’t it? I better do something about that!”

With that, Karen stood behind Raquel and slowly unbuttoned her white blouse and carefully pulling them apart until Raquel’s chest and tummy were exposed.

“Maybe you should’ve taken my blouse off first, eh?” teased Raquel.

Karen smiled before undoing Raquel’s bra front exposing the helpless woman’s breasts. She began running her hands up and down Raquel’s exposed front, nudging those shapely breasts. As Raquel moaned, Karen said, “Plenty of time for that later! But first…” As Raquel’s head leaned back with her eyes closed, she was surprised as a piece of cloth was quickly crammed into her mouth before being tied off, effectively gagging her.

Now, Karen sat on her prisoner’s lap and continued fondling Raquel’s breasts before saying, “This just never gets old, dear!” She then kissed Raquel’s nipples before taking one breast into her mouth suckling the woman, eliciting moans of pleasure.

“Now, you stay put while I prepare for our playtime!” chuckled Karen as she stood and walked away. Raquel could only watch and wait, helplessly bound and quivering with anticipation.

---

Raquel awoke with a bit of a start as the bus arrived at the station. She got a cab and began to get the same feelings of anticipation almost as intense as in past times.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beautiful Trip down memory lane!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

True. I know i've read and VERY much enjoyed Karen's exploits ( or should that be SEXploits ) before.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thanks for the kind words @Caesar73 and @LunaDog! Just setting up what Raquel is "bound" to encounter! ;) ;) ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic