The Bondage Model - Vote Story (F/F, some M/F) - Story 10 Chapter 1 (Apr. 25, 2024)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

C, and sorry for not voting properly last time. I somehow missed that part and thats on me. Still another great chapter!
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

C sounds great!
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@charliesmith, @silvertejp590, @SquidIncMaster, @Switcher1313, @The G-Man, @Caesar73, @Lucky Lottie, @Phantomette, @0Kay, @Yewteed, @Solarbeast, @GreyLord, @Kinky_boi,@harveygasson, @hafnermg, @johopp

I'm shipping this one earlier than normal because of issues that currently prevent me from posting stories on weekends.

C won running away! The next poll won't be so easy though!

Story 6 Chapter 2: Called on the Carpet

I love carpet. Everyone knows I love it and love eating any girl’s carpet as long as she will let me do so, and I love it more when I am forced to do it. I love making girls eat my own carpet, but only Kylie among our friends will do that. And, apparently, Mary-Ann was kinky enough that having someone eat her carpet or making them eat another girl’s was delightful as well!

So Kylie and I ate carpet. Each other’s carpet. Already cummy carpet. Remember, Kylie is our orgasm master who just gets off and off and off with ease, so you can imagine where this will go for me. Oh, yeah, it was going to be a crazy afternoon for sure. It was nice to no longer have her entire foot in my mouth; instead I had both of her socks in my mouth under 6 wrappings of duct tape with Kylie having my socks in the same manner.

Detached from the pipe, I looked around at the apartment for a moment and saw just how pristine and clean it all was. Mary-Ann was an incredible housekeeper who did her best for company of all kinds. Friends got an extra special effort out of her, it seemed. It was a simple one bedroom place with a bathroom and a kitchen, but it was bigger than my hovel and in excellent condition, possibly built in the last 10-20 years. All the walls are an off white color that leans blue.

Carpet. Furry carpet. And p-ssy. Mmmmmmm. Yum! We had our bound arms and breasts and ankles and knees and thighs and crotches and such. Our bodies were put together so that our faces were on the other's bare crotch, and tape wrapped around our necks and heads to mash our faces tightly against the carpet. Oh, bare p-ssy, how I enjoy you so much! Then a black bandana blindfolded me.

Well, shit.

Immediately, I found out that this wasn’t what I was expecting when Mary-Ann twisted Kylie’s bare tits. Kylie screeched and immediately orgasmed, squirting right on my face. I got cummed right on my taped lips and cheek. I was a mess and couldn’t lick it off and had to turn into a big sticky mess.

That sucked.
► Show Spoiler

“OWWW!” I yelled at Kendra’s hands, and she laughed a little.
“OK, this I enjoy!” I heard happiness in her voice.
“OWWW!” Kylie joined me again at M.A.’s hands
“You’re enjoying a little domination?”
“Maybe. Let’s try it on you!” Kendra apparently twisted M.A.’s tits.
“YOWCH! NO! Do it to them!” Mary-Ann corrected her with a laugh.
“It’s more fun with you,” I heard a strange affection in Kendra’s voice.

I realized then that we were her friends and that Mary-Ann was Kendra’s true lifeline amongst the grand mess that was her life. We joked that she was “Mary-Ann-sexual” because it was only with Mary-Ann that Kendra ever experienced true joy with bondage beyond the simple damsel in distress scenes that we made at Tied After Class. It was true friendship of the greatest kind I ever saw; they were all each other had since neither had parents or siblings to whom they could turn for support. With me included, we had a very tight knit group, and that was how Mary-Ann and I became the core group around which Kendra’s life revolved.

Spanking, tit twisting, hair pulling, and fingering were all part of this and made it amazing. Brief shots of pain came from the spanks; electric shocks came from the twisting; memorable groans came from me when my hair was pulled; fingering was both pleasure and humiliating. This entire moment was humiliating, and the humiliation had as much to do with my orgasms as did the torture. I am sorry I am not being more detailed here; erotic moments tend to leave me once the hormones have passed.

I never orgasmed so much in my life to that point, and neither had Kylie. I counted 4 squirts of my own, and Kylie orgasmed at least 11 in that span. My face, gag, and hair were just soaked in Kylie juice. It was so awesome, and we even rubbed our faces against the other’s carpet to try to push more sexual thrill. It was the best game ever, and Kylie and I have been tied like this many times since. We’ve both been solo tied to Michela and Mary-Ann’s crotches, and I even got tied to Kendra like this for a couple of scenes before she decided that carpet wasn’t worth it even for money. Let’s say this: Kendra and Mary-Ann’s adventures, both with and without me, deserve a multi-chapter tale of their own.

Yum! Squirty carpet! Too bad I can’t enjoy the flavor even if the excitement makes me cum…

► Show Spoiler

What about Michela? Michela was having fun of her own, that naughty girl in the skirt, blouse, and bandana. She was having her own cum party in a very different bondage… I will let her tell you since I cannot…

Michela: Welcome. I’ll take you to the end of the chapter. I have to. I experienced what happened to me and saw what happened to Hannah. It was fun to rub my p-ssy on both Hannah and Kylie’s faces. I love Kylie; I LOVE Hannah. Today it’s all different. It was us then. Us.

Rubbing them made me wet. I don’t know when I began liking girls. I had the hots for a third of Pod F, Kylie, Hannah, Mary-Ann, Kendra, and Ashley Calland. I’m the one who got Ashley into modeling. She wasn’t the last girl I met and had the hots for. That’s later. This is now.

I sweat during sexual thrill. The bandana on my head helped keep my hair out of my eyes. I had to unbutton my blouse though. I wear button-ups for that reason. I love my shirt swishing about me. When I get off, I melt a little. It’s like drinking Mountain Dew. I get excited and want more of it. I was aroused and kissed Hannah and Kylie. They like eating p-ssy; I like making girls eat my p-ssy; I don’t like eating p-ssy. We’re perfect friends! I was on top of both of the captives, but Mary-Ann pulled me off.

“Kendra, let’s tie up this one!” Ma laughed heartily.
Me?! But Hannah! I want her! I thought to myself, Maybe we’ll be tied together!
“Hold her, Mary-Ann! I’ve figured out how to tie up a girl really good!” Kendra replied.
“No problem!” Ma tackled me with a grin, and I felt that maternal love in her grasp.
Make sure it’s tight so I don’t escape! I thought I was thinking it, but I actually said it.
“We will, Michela. We will!” the mother figure promised me, and I surrendered to them.

Being tied up in a blouse was great. They could unbutton it slowly. Then open the shirt slowly. Then fully open it. Then exposed me. Or, I could have been in a really naughty mood and not worn a bra; today I did though. Sports bras. I got used to sports bras, bandanas, and exercising while inside. Now they’re part of me.

Boxtie. My favorite I’ve experienced to this point from any of them. Kylie and Hannah have a full grasp on bondage from playing bondage games before prison. Not us. Kendra and Ma have learned well by watching. I’m OK with that. I like it because I can’t endure elbow ties like Ma, Kendra, and Hannah can. Oh, I probably could, but not for an hour like Hannah or Kendra or all day like Ma.

Boxties are nice because they require a chest harness and a crotch rope to work best. Cinch the ropes really well, especially through my armpits. Makes the bosom thrust out. I love the feel of that. They put the crotch rope under my skirt and pulled it tight enough that I slid between my lips. Either they really loved me or unconsciously did all the things I loved. My legs got trussed better than a Christmas braciole. Sexy.

Off came my socks and my shoes. Into my mouth go the socks. That didn’t taste right. Giggles filled the air. Ma laughed her butt off because she just got me to eagerly eat her socks, and four strips of duct tape have to do because she has no double sided tape. I hated duct tape. He used to duct tape my lips, but those were clean handkerchiefs in my mouth. F-ck! I get hogtied, too; it's a tight one. If my legs are on the ground, my breasts are off it. If my face is on the ground, my crotch is off.

“Maaaaaaa!” I growled quite unhappily.
“There, there, our little angel,” Ma teased me about it.
“Awwww,” Kendra turned on the baby talk, “Is wittle Michewa in twouble?”
“Mmm!” sweat poured off me in an arousing way.
“Let's play with you. too,” Ma torqued my tits.
“Yeoww!” I melted though.

Hormones surged through me. My internal muscles spasmed like my arms and legs. I love that feeling so much. It was the beginning of the fun. When I opened my eyes, I was picked up by Ma and put in the bathtub. Into the tub went a bag of ice! I had to keep the arch up because the ice layer was thin enough that I could stay off it that way.

► Show Spoiler

That ice was cold! Ma pushed my head in it and roughly spanked me. I don't trigger like some abuse victims do. I just hated things. I hated duct tape strip gags. I detested ball gags. I loathe, violently loathe, r-ng gags. I have to stop. Just typing that upsets me. Give me a moment. OK. Instead of conniptions of traumatic recollection like Hannah suffers from, I will fly into a fit of rage or go limp. Rage won today.

I swore into the gag, but Ma spanked me more. I orgasmed. Again. Damn, I love it so much, Business before pleasure. I swore and swore. I groaned and fought until I found relief. I got it. Ma was torquing my tits when I worked up enough spit to make the gag come off and spit out the socks.

“Don't ever f-cking tape me like that again. Wrap it, or don't use it!” I turned away.
“Mary-Ann, let me,” Kendra took over, “I’ve got this.”
“F-ck you two,” I told them off.
“Hey, Michela, we didn't know. I’m sorry,” Kendra tried so hard.
“Sorry. Kenny, why'd he do it?” I turned back to see a green bandana in her hand.
“I don't know. Stop me if this gag makes you uncomfortable.”

Kendra put the socks back in my mouth and used the bandana instead. I like the knot behind my head; it's secure. Bandanas are common items. Unlike bondage gags. In my experience, it's just better. I feel safer with gags he didn't use. She's considerate. I calmed down.

Kendra wasn't enjoying things like she did on the set. She did and didn't like it all. I guess for her it was just an income. Looking pretty. Having boys touch themselves as they watched the videos and perused the albums. Being an actress. What joy she felt was associated with her love for us. She did, however, seem curious. Maybe she would enjoy being Ma’s gorgeous assistant? She’s enjoying domination but in a different way from Ma.

Love. What an odd thing for us. Look at how Dad loved me. How Hannah's parents loved her; how Greg loved her. Look at how Ma’s parents loved her. Only Kylie did not know that feeling. We had each other. True friendship. I didn't know how to love them back; my friends love me.

Little Kendra is good at this torture despite being 5’0”. She wants to enjoy it, but she’s finding her niche. She still smiles; she has a sadistic streak. Friendship. But Ma comes back for me. More torquing. More spanking. More fondling. More pushing my face against the ice. More orgasming. So good. So erotic.

Then a sudden rush of activity. Next thing I knew, I was no longer in a hogtie. I was buck naked except for my bandana. My skirt and shirt were off. My panties had been purloined. I was now in the bedroom with Kylie and my girlfriend. They’d also been brought here. Kylie and Hannah no longer were in the forced p-ssy position. We all had a pile of ice on our backs with a warning not to toss it off.

What's next?

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

Kylie has never revealed why she was incarcerated to anyone. This girl is one tough cookie. Which breathplay torture combo will be the one that finally breaks her while making her also cum? These girls are having fun, so only arousal will arise from it.

(A) Nose taped, forced to “eat” Michela’s carpet
(B) Face dunked, spanked
(C) Goat roped, iced
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Difficult choice ... go for B
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

A difficult one for sure. I will say A
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Interesting choices....I'll go A
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@charliesmith, @silvertejp590, @SquidIncMaster, @Switcher1313, @The G-Man, @Caesar73, @Lucky Lottie, @Phantomette, @0Kay, @Yewteed, @Solarbeast, @GreyLord, @Kinky_boi,@harveygasson, @hafnermg, @johopp

Wow! I had no idea any choice would win so handily! "A" it is!

It's back to me, Hannah, for the exciting conclusion! If you liked Michela’s narration style, please tell me so I can bully her into telling more stories.

Story 6 Chapter 3: TUG Party’s Climax

My face was covered in Kylie’s cum. Her socks were sapped of their flavors and now tasted like rough, wet cotton. I still couldn't see anything, but Michela’s protests were enough that I got off and cummed myself while just lying on the floor. Sweet crotch ropes, you are fun! Just wait until I teach Mary-Ann how to do it all better; I was the only one bold enough to peruse bondage for education. Oh, hell, if I wanted to get off back in the hovel, I’d pull up the photos I had of Michela!

Mary-Ann wasn't done with us though. The blindfolds came off at Kendra’s hands, and I saw M.A. untying Michela’s legs. Those gams were so gorgeous, and what a pair of tits that girl had! Kylie, Kendra, and I had standard grapefruit titties; Michela had the cutest oranges; and Mary-Ann had the squishy French melons. Gah! I made myself warm, and that was a personal best 9 minutes between orgasms!

By the time M.A. was done, Michela was tied up, frogtied now, but buck naked. She was quite impressed and seemed strangely pleased in this new way of being tied; my worst was yet to come. I saw no danger because I was too busy studying Michela’s carpet and tits and lusting after both so much I started squirming towards her. I naturally tossed the ice off onto the tile.

“Hey, Hannah,” M.A. interrupted me to snip my tape gag, “Want a fresh start?”
“Mm hm,” I foolishly nodded.
“Great! Kendra, help me get her on the bed, and put that washcloth under her p-ssy.”
“Aye, aye, captain.”
“You’re going to get my best for dropping that ice.

Spreadeagle, face down, tight as a drum, hands clenched into fists and taped. It wasn't all bad; I had Michela’s panties stuffed into my mouth with her bandana as my cleave gag! Mmmmm… Michela's fresh cum… she hadn't taken a dump with these panties on, so it was fine by me. Of course, Mary-Ann had this insane network of ropes that wrapped around the headboard so that my every motion pulled on the crotch rope. Tight as a drum… right to my happy slot.

What was that sound I heard? It made Kendra and Mary-Ann giggle like teenagers. Well, technically, we were all 18 or 19. Mary-Ann had worked her butt off to start a nice nest egg for herself, and with no college bills she quickly accumulated cash from her prior state of needing Michela to pay for her lunch a couple months before.

Oh, boy…
► Show Spoiler

Bzzz! went right on my p-ssy, and I knew immediately what it was.
“Oh, boy! Here we go!” Mary-Ann spanked me on the ass.
“Ow!” I groaned with my p-ssy getting rocked, and I got a delicious burst of Michela.
“She's more bug-eyed than Master Roshi (my note: perverted cartoon character)!” I heard from Kendra.
“I don't watch TV and don't want to know. Just look at her go,” M.A.’s genuinely enjoying herself.
“Ohhhh, I think she's jerking off!”

Yes, yes I was. I was cumming my brains out. Only thing hotter would have been to have Michela’s lips or carpet under me. I was so excited, and I looked over and saw Michela was in her own state of extreme arousal and also cumming. Mary-Ann knew that Michela and I had a teleconnection of some sort that made us cum from seeing the other get tied and forced to cum.

My limbs being stretched and tied to my crotch rope was an amazing piece of workmanship from M.A. She did not realize just how clever she was to discover these things like taping my fists by her own experimentation. She never learned except by trying, and M.A. was able to figure it all out in her head without even asking for help. She learned suspensions, breathplay, gags, and any other thing she did from doing them or being there when others did them. Her formal bondage instruction totaled about 2 minutes in her lifetime, including those moments where Michela or I rebuked her for violating a boundary.

My bandana has been taken from me and used to hold Michela’s socks in Kylie’s mouth. There goes M.A., again, learning by doing, as she wrapped Kylie’s head in 7 rounds of duct tape after all that. Kylie cums as soon as Michela’s socks are secured by the knotting of the blue headband. I envy her a bit having Michela’s socks, but I remember that I’m the one sucking on her cum.

M.A. jams the vibrator against me and spanks me so hard I am jerking my body about in a stupid effort to escape that only causes me to jerk on my crotch. Kendra helps by twisting my tits while laughing a bit at me. She’s found her happy place in dominance: right at Mary-Ann’s side. It’s a role she fulfilled until the day she said her marriage vows.

I was cumming again… that poor washcloth. I was in pain. All I remembered at this point was a thrilling pain. Anything I saw was lost in the pain. The vibrator did so well. While Kendra was attending to Michela and Kylie and making sure they had a cum party of their own, Mary-Ann continued tormenting my p-ssy and me for that matter. Spanking, twisting, vibrating, fingering, pulling (on both my hair and the crotch rope), and, brand new, pinching my nose shut for a brief moment. Cumming… dropped the record to 7… I was lost… and I have to again turn my story over to Michela.

► Show Spoiler

Michela: I’m back. Hannah’s like that. Substrate or something is the name. Whatever. I am here to explain it all. Crotch rope. Tits trussed. I was frog tied quite well. I liked it and was hoping either Hannah or Kylie was going to be force fed my p-ssy.

Hannah was so sexy that I was aroused by her torture and reactions. She became distant like me. Yet she wasn’t scared. What was this? I didn’t understand, but Hannah was no longer here even though she was reacting like she normally did to things. She seemed sexually crazed. What was this? It aroused me, and I wanted to be the one dominating her. I didn’t count her orgasms, but the crazier she became the more quickly she cummed. Was it possible that Hannah needed my help more than I needed hers.

Kylie and I were suffering on the floor with ice. My ice was on my tummy; Kylie’s was on her back. I am at my limit, and every struggle is a battle. Finally, Kylie accidentally lost hers while cumming; I followed her and more deliberately did so while melting a bit. We’re in trouble.

“Bad Michela!” Mary-Ann announced.
“Guh,” I quietly groaned while still melting, and I heard Hannah losing herself.

My gag was loosened. Kendra took the socks out. Ma approached me. I opened my mouth and got the washcloth soaked in Hannah’s cum. Yowza! “MAAAAAAAAA!” I yelled while Kendra tightened the bandana again. It tasted worse than socks, but it was erotic. My girlfriend’s cum in my mouth. I never thought I’d acquire a taste for cum at the time, but now it’s the most arousing and erotic gag in the world. Hannah is still special to me; we just express it differently.

“Kylie, you naughty, I’ll let you go if you tell me a secret,” Ma began negotiations.
“Hmmm?” the blue eyed, as Hannah says, hottie in distress, listened.
“Will you tell me why you were incarcerated?”
“Huh?! No!” she groaned into my socks.
“Heh heh!” I laughed, forgetting my own fate here.
“Then I’m gonna force it out of you, my dear,” Ma hauled her off the floor.

► Show Spoiler

Kendra loosened Hannah and got her out of the insane rope prison. I had to try it. I knew I had to try it. Being forced to just cum nonstop was the next phase. The next phase in my recovery. I had to ask Hannah to do that to me, but my bed wouldn’t work. The futon maybe? Whatever. It excited me. Not much else did.

Hannah was extremely aroused and didn’t even wait for the gag to come off. She crawled right to me and began grinding me until she quickly orgasmed again. Kendra rightly saw that Hannah was not lucid and pulled her off me. The gag got taken off.

“No!” Hannah whined, “I want Michela!”
“You need a break, Hannah,” Kendra spoke confidently, “Trust me.”
“No!” her lifeless eyes grew sadder, “You’re taking me away from her, aren’t you?!”
“What?! No!” there was a misunderstanding, “You’ve just had too much excitement is all.”
“I need her! Don’t send me back to the hovel!”
“You’re going to relax a bit and then go back home with Michela, I promise.”

I went home and did my homework. Borderline Personality Disorder. Hannah fit it to a T. How was I supposed to help her though? I didn’t know. I needed help. I was a mess. I knew arousal and emptiness and no other emotions. I was empty. I only understood arousal because it was the only emotion I’d never experienced at Dad’s hands. How can I help? I love Hannah, and I felt my own arousal come to an end and be replaced by a brief moment of grief. Grief faded though.

“Please,” Hannah wasn’t fighting but she was crying, “I want to be with Michela!”
“You know what? Fine!” Kendra threw up her hands, “You’re a horny brat.”
“Yay!” the lifeless eyes jumped on me with her lips kissing mine.
“Mmmm,” I didn’t understand anything but lust and didn’t know I should reject her.
“I need you so badly right now,” she resumed grinding me while I sucked her cum.
“You’re toxic, Hannah. It’s just not obvious because you’re only toxic to yourself.”

I saw life returning to Hannah as the thrill of the moment left her body. Hormones fade. Life returns. Emotions level out. In her case, emotions leveled out from one bad to another bad. I had started to regain something lost to me: pity. After over four years, I knew how to sustain an emotion for more than 30 seconds.

Don’t get me wrong. I loved it. Being bound and gagged. Hannah kissing my lips. Licking my p-ssy. Rubbing our noses together. Whispering words about my beauty. Touching my breasts. Fingering me. I loved her more than these. She was manipulative; something was wrong. With her. Hannah wasn’t like this in prison; something happened afterwards. I’ll explain more when I get another chance to talk. At the moment, it mattered that she had unfounded fears originating in her mind.

Kendra tried the smart thing, to untie me. I didn’t let her do it though. I wanted to savor the flavor longer. My kinky gag. My taste of love. Of Hannah. I don’t know where my eros arose, but mine was much healthier than hers. There was genuine mutual love, but she needed help and in a big way.

► Show Spoiler

Breathplay. It was new. Hannah hugged me and watched. Over time, breathplay of every type became the exclusive niche of Kylie Svensson. This was the debut of it in our circle. Strangely arousing to watch such a cutie suffer so.

“What a hottie in distress!” Hannah exclaimed.
“I’ve been spanking her, twisting her tits. She's screaming enough but not giving up!”
“Maybe we need to be original?” Kendra scratched her head.
“Like what?” Ma iced the girl some more.
“I don't know. Force feed her Michela’s p-ssy?” the idea wasn't original yet.
“While she's suffocating!” nowthe idea was made original.

Self-taught Ma, the genius. One of the smartest girls I know. Including the geniuses from Hannah’s future school. Ma hogtied Kylie and pulled her from the tub. Hannah held me down and kissed me. No stopping her. Ma taped Kylie’s nose shut.

What a groan! What eros! How scrumptious! Kylie's groans aroused me. My p-ssy. Force fed to a smothering Kylie. Hannah kissed me passionately while regaining her awareness and became more sane, as sane as she can be. It began.

Kylie cummed in a blink. She was really cumming. Goodness was she cumming. Kendra timed it; 4 cums in a minute. Hannah, lucid, crawled over, put herself under Kylie’s p-ssy, and enjoyed the show. She spanked Kylie from below. My Hannah. A brief break was followed by a second taping.

Ma’s hair was wild. She was sweating. In fact, between the first and second rounds of tape she took off her shirt. Only a cheap bra hid her big, soft tits. I wasn't nearly as obsessed with them as Hannah. I wanted to play, but not with Hannah's desire. Ma is happy; she likes this a lot.

Spanking. Smothering. Twisting. Eating. Being eaten. Kylie remained strong like a war soldier. Stronger. Her eyes showed it. She was a winner. No one simply defeats Kylie Svensson. Even through arousal and excitement I see determination. She was born to win. But I’m the one sucking on Hannah’s yummy cummy rag.

Me? I was squirting. On Kylie’s face. She liked the humiliation of being force fed yet unable to eat even more than Hannah. TUG party has become Cum Party. For us girls it has anyway. Kylie never lost her self-control like Hannah. Indomitable. But, still today she is this way. A winner.

“Talk, you idiot!” Ma grabbed her by the air and really twisted her tits.
“No!” she said as Ma pulled her off Hannah's face.
“I’ll get you to talk!” the vibrator went into her crotch.
“No!” Kylie cummed again.
“Spill the beans, girl!” harsh spanks made the smothering worse.
“Ow! Nnnng! Ah’ll halk!”

Victory.

You read the story already.

► Show Spoiler

Hannah: What a day! So much cum, but it was so good. Michela struggled to tell me what I had done in my subspace. I remembered none of the details. Cumming like crazy and being extremely aroused is all I recall. My memory kicks back in after I had started eating Kylie's carpet. Carpet’s the best.

M.A. was so aroused that she needed the vibrator to get herself off. She collapsed in a heap from her first ever orgasm. I crouched down by the damsels while Kendra tried to help Mary-Ann. Both wanted to be out. I untied Kylie’s arms and left her to do the rest, but I removed Michela’s gag and removed the cloth that was soaked in my cum. I kissed Michelaon the lips with deep passion unlike any other kiss. Somehow, I just felt a special love from her; she was worried about me after my outburst back at the house. That was what I thought anyway.

Unsurprisingly, tonight was somehow different. We retired to the room on our prison style schedule, but we got to put on pajamas even if mine are pathetic. How long was I going to hide my paltry wardrobe? I only had clothes in 3 or 4 colors of everything and no duplicates. Blue, orange, white, and Best Buy.

Silent passion was our forte. Kissing in a pitch black room with no light but that from the night sky was like magic. It was like prison, the last time I felt human, during the precious few days before Mr. Reardon changed me from the scared teenager who had been rejected by her parents for poor choices into a half-empty entity and then turned into a completely empty phantasm at the hands of a bad boyfriend. In our mutual and shared emptiness, we were still under it, but we were suppressed. We drew the other’s humanity back to the surface.

Our lips locked in the dim light, but tonight was amazing with Michela taking over the passion and controlling it all. Even when I was on the bottom in prison I was always emotionally on top, but tonight Michela claims me as hers. We're now more than just mere f-ck buddies or girlfriends; we were true best friends like Kendra and Mary-Ann. I was the “sister from another mother.” It was the first step in a journey that continues to this day. She had gone from lust being the one emotion she never experienced with her life before me to to harnessing her lust, controlling it, and using it not only to have sex with me but also to please me in doing it. We weren't just mutually getting off; we were loving and being loved.

A sorrowful day had progressed to becoming the turning point in our lives.

And I promise no more narratives from Michela.

It’s finally time. Which of these will be Hannah’s next scene?

Last edited by AlexUSA3 3 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Nice to see their relationship progress. I choose F!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I've got two votes so far. That's it. Anyone else care to cast a ballot? @charliesmith, @silvertejp590, @SquidIncMaster, @Switcher1313, @The G-Man, @Lucky Lottie, @Phantomette, @0Kay, @Yewteed, @Solarbeast, @GreyLord, @Kinky_boi,@harveygasson, @johopp

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

F it is then!

Story 7 Chapter 1: New Girls

February 11, 2015

Michela and I held hands as we walked out of Dr. Sheridan’s office together. What I couldn't decide was whether it was harder for me to hear Michela admitting all of her struggles to him or for her to hear some of mine. I actually asked her to leave when I told him my story, the first complete narration of my life I had given, including details I wouldn't even divulge in court.

“You are one of the easiest cases of borderline personality disorder I have ever seen. I also can say you are also one of the more treatable ones. Hannah, you’re a remarkable young woman to have remained so strong through it all. It's no wonder you girls have an affinity for each other.”

Medication was in my future. You’ll find out in time what problems it fixed, which it didn't, and which it caused.

After 10 days, I still wasn't comfortable to say the least. Michela and I still lived like it was prison most days: rise at 6, wash and stretch, breakfast at 7 sharp (albeit not in the pod heh heh), a break (if my schedule allowed), and the gym. I had Best Buy and classes, and she stayed at home and worked on herself, mostly though living like we did after graduation with most of the time spent in her room reading religious texts. I admit that despite my own feelings that I was already devouring the various books in the Palmeri household. Mrs. Palmeri recommended some when I told her what kinds of books I read in juvie and let me select anything I wanted. I was adjusting; it sure was better than the hell I had left behind!

I had hidden my clothing situation from them, but I hadn't hidden it from Casey. She called me out on it, and I knew I was caught when I got texts from both Nichole and Jenny asking me if they could schedule a day to go clothes shopping. I had set it all up for them because I was so happy with the Palmeri’s that I posted photos of us all doing stuff together on my social media accounts. It was like a timeline, and it was now quite obvious. Three days from now, my Valentine and I were going out to eat together and then meeting Jenny and Nichole afterwards for shopping and, maybe, TUGs.

Real food though. Now more beans for supper every night. I forgot how good it was to eat something other than beans. I could have milk in my cereal and have more than one egg at breakfast. I didn't have to skip lunch anymore. Yummy homemade meals! TV? The only TVs I saw were at work, not that I wanted to watch anything anyway, but Michela loyally watched hockey.
► Show Spoiler

February 14, 2015

I had business though. I was asked to head over to the Moreau's. It appeared that he had some newbies coming in early for a morning shoot. He said they were girls from Minnesota Tech and that, after my scenes with Brianna, I’d know how to put college girls in their place, particularly sorority girls.

I greeted my Valentine with a morning smooch. She was my love, so she was coming to the shoot even though she wasn't doing any scenes. Steve privately told me that he wasn't sure she'd be able to do a scene without me, and that's why he wasn't shooting with her even though she had all the time in the world to do it. But, in the meantime, she was working on her own future too.

Michela's turtleneck t-shirt was appropriately black with a big bright red heart on the chest area. A black bandana headband was holding her hair back purely to arouse me; a red skirt, a long one, swished about her sweet gams. Black knee socks and matching flats completed the set.

I had my “prison suit,” as we jokingly called it, all orange: sweatpants, sweatshirt, and kerchief bandana. White socks and my lone pair of cheap blue sneakers accompanied that, but my morning would be in something else. Now that people knew, it was quite embarrassing.

We held hands up to the Moreau's door; I felt genuine happiness in Michela’s grasp. I was expecting Kristina and Steve and Marcy and sorority girls, but I wasn't expecting to run into one of Jenny and Nichole’s college TUG buddies. There she was, though, the hottest girl upon which my eyes ever sat, Joyce Verdi. Put this girl on my “instant wood” list.

Shoulder length blonde hair that was brown depending on your angle was one part of it. The eagerness on her face was another part. She had just enough fat to have linear sides, but it was well distributed so that she wasn't chubby. Her tits were proportional to her body, lovely big oranges. I had no idea then that I was going to be friends with this one after this. In her eyes was a liveliness that I couldn't describe as she was both calm yet excited. A broad smile was on her face; she laughed a lot; but she remained sensible in her laughter. Glasses gave her an adorable nerdiness in a classy, cute way.

With her were two friends from her sorority. One was immediately bad news to me, and I could tell this one was probably the one who’d had the idea of doing this today instead of practicing bondage in the sorority house. Shorter blonde-brown hair, huge artificial cantaloupe sized tits, an hourglass figure, and a posture of arrogance had me instantly disliking Cassie Novak. I felt her staring down at me despite me being both taller and the more experienced one in this industry. F-cking college sorority b-tches.

Then there was the other. An inch shorter than Michela and sporting an infectious and innocent grin was Emilia Albuquerque, a young sophomore who I guessed was from Iberia. Her hair was a simple solid black, long, and also gorgeous. She quite humbly sat on the sofa while playing with coils of rope and ball gags. She had average tits, or, as I say, grapefruits or oranges, closer to a grapefruit. Her figure’s slender. It was the start of the first friendships I had that arose with people I first met after prison. Emilia was different in that she was quiet, unassuming, and considerate whereas Joyce would judge you a little in her thoughts but give you a fair opportunity to prove her wrong.

“If you ladies follow me, I will show you the wardrobe. I’m Hannah; my stage name is Karina. Most situations are fixed so we don't have to worry about names though. I am a regular here as is my girlfriend here, Michela.”
“Nice to meet you both,” Joyce smiled and sweat a little from a bit of anxiety.
“Pleasure,” Emilia spoke so quietly I almost couldn't hear her.
“Let's just get on it already,” Cassie was indeed the b-tch I suspected.
“No hurries,” I fire shots, “Rush jobs don't sell.”
“She's my Valentine,” Michela missed the mark as she squeezes against me.

Joyce was a bit apprehensive at Michela's behavior, but she was comfortable with me. The boss b-tch was clearly peering down her nose at me, and I knew I’d be enjoying the torture phase of her scene if I got the chance. As bad as it sounds, I really didn't want her to come back for more. Emilia was unphased and charmed by us. Two straight girls and a boss b-tch. Oh boy.

► Show Spoiler

“Wardrobe!” I triumphantly opened the door to the huge basement room.
“Got anything stylish?” Boss B-tch scornfully walks into the room.
“Can’t top me,” Michela fires another shot at yet another sorority girl.
“Shhhh,” Kristine wisely pulls her aside.
“Suck it,” I shut Cassie right up, “Heels and a skirt. And something that’ll show off your bust.”
“Remember,” Joyce spoke up, “We want steamy.”

Joyce is right on the money. Steamy is the goal, not just hot. We want something that will make a girl look even more sexually appealing once she’s bound and gagged. I explain this to the boss b-tch as if I’m talking down to a teenager. I’m playing the psychology game now.

For myself, I choose a ruffled blue skirt that is much too short. A pink knit sweater, some hose, white open topped heels, and a pink tie-dye patternless bandana. Of course the bandana got put on my head as a headband, and I fancy I was quite adorable too. Alas, the goal is to be gagged with it because, you know me, if it doesn’t have scat on it, then I will gladly eat it, especially if it’s soaked in another girl’s sweat or cum. Remember that “cum” and “yum” rhyme.

For Joyce, there is no difficulty in choosing an outfit. She’s a smiling kid in a candy store. I feel so bad for her in retrospect because none of us knew the pains that bondage would bring to her. I would never have let her shoot if I knew, but her story is separate. Let it suffice that predators do unfortunately exist, and our safety is ever so slightly compromised by this line of work.

That dark skirt with its paisley floral patterns is delicious on her. The brown heels are a gorgeous and perfect match. The white long-sleeve blouse with its subtle v-neck invites intrusion without being sl-tty. She’s so pretty. Yes, I am enamored with her; she tries to smile back when she sees me smiling. Then I remember that there is a girl just as pretty and with a personality meant just for me outside the room. Joyce would never have me, and I need to remain faithful to Michela for her sake and mine. Shame overcomes me at so strongly lusting after another girl, and I flee to my Valentine’s arms while Boss B-tch and Emilia get dressed.

I clung to my friend with the black bandana. I admitted to her in our brief moment of privacy the things I had thought about Joyce. She forgave me with a stern warning about not letting my lust get the best of me, and I remembered what Dr. Sheridan had said. Alas, it was time for me to get tied up!

“Bring it on, Kristine!”

► Show Spoiler

Elbow bondage is so good, and I tried my best to make it clear that Kristine really was torquing my arms behind me. She left me no wiggle room at all really. The harness really kept my arms in place behind me, and look at how nice my tits looked even with the sweater! My legs got the usual four ropes that Kristina and Steve seemed to enjoy. Michela reaches into her purse.

“I wore these yesterday,” Michela held a pair of dirty socks near my mouth.
“Oh, did you?” I playfully roll my eyes.
“Yeah, and I worked out while you were at class. I recommend you open your mouth.”
“If I don’t?” I look towards the new girls.
“Then I force them in,” she waves the socks near my face.
“Fine?” I open my mouth and accept the package.

The other three react differently. Joyce is disgusted when the socks go in; Cassie is disgusted at Michela and me though; Emilia doesn’t seem to care at all but probably wouldn’t try it herself. Strips of double-sided tape cover my lips, and then my bandana is removed and used to OTM gag me. I’m nicely shut up.

Lights. Camera. Action!

I decided that today I should look scared or nervous and began twisting in position on the chair for Steve to take picture after picture. I admit that I preferred Kristine and other models handling me than Steve or Marcy. I trusted them to take the photos or give me a drink, but actually tying me was harder to allow. One of Mr. Reardon’s accomplices was a woman after all.

I kept my eyes toward the camera for the beginning part except when I needed to look away to be sure I wasn’t about to hurt myself. It was a strangely comfortable bondage, and I glanced to see Kristine and maybe even smiled with my eyes. Then I focused on my predicament.

I was bound and gagged and helpless. I twisted myself sideways and stamped the ground with my feet. Twisting my arms towards the camera was always good to show off just how helpless I was! Another turn made me face Michela; I gazed with pleading eyes. I squirmed until I made myself slouch in the chair. Kristine eagerly came over and helped me all right; she exposed my bra by pulling the sweater up above the lower part of my harness! I began pulling on the bra as I am that flexible, and Marcy came over and pulled my tits right out for all to see.

Cassie rolled her eyes, but Emilia and Joyce suddenly lit up. They were interested in it a lot now that they saw things more akin to what they experienced in their sorority games. I looked around and groaned as if these were my hostage photos. I twist about and start acting like there is only so much time. Worse than hostage photos; these photos are for people to buy me! I am about to be sold into slavery!

More to come in part 2, where I start tying up people as well!

Which new girl will Hannah tie up first?

(A) Joyce, for being so pretty
(B) Cassie, for being a b-tch
(C) Emilia, for being so quiet
Last edited by AlexUSA3 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

You want B? You got it!

Story 7 Chapter 2: Sorority Girls

Sold into slavery is perhaps too dark of a thought. No one would want me anyway, or so my mind started to convince me. One of the most empowering experiences I have had in my life was learning that I have a genuine mental illness that I cannot help. All the thoughts, from su¡c¡de to fears of abandonment to extreme lust could be explained all under the blanket term: “Borderline Personality Disorder.” In my developmental years, I had been subject to so much trauma that basically my brain had corrupted. As a result, my brain rewired everything to behave and respond in quite proper ways for what I was experiencing then. I had been abandoned, survived a murder attempt, been assaulted, dealt drugs, gone to prison… My problem was that I still saw these natural processes as being 100% my fault for my decisions as if the decisions made by others around me didn't matter.

I still struggle with it. I do sometimes get a fixation for hours or days where my mind decides that my husband is planning to take our daughter and leave me. That any day now I will go on Facebook and find someone I love has blocked me; once in a while I give in to the thought and check to make sure my Facebook still has 79 friends on it. I randomly worry that a stranger is planning to kidnap me and hurt me. Now is an odd time, you might think, to talk about this, but it's spot on.

During this scene, I temporarily experience genuine fear. I was scared of men and had been for a while at this point. Despite Marcy, Kristine, Emilia, Joyce, Boss B-tch, and Michela (most of all) being there with me, I still distrusted Steve. Would he suddenly decide to turn this into a ThatFetishGirl or Steve Villa type of scene or take advantage of the fact that I was tied up in general? I’d experienced good c-ck before and loved it and craved it as much as Kylie’s or Michela’s p-ssy, but I was afraid of men. In 2015, you could not pay me to be alone with a man or go on a date with one.

My struggle with my tits exposed showed my fear. The fear had become genuine. I’d been consumed by my condition in a sense, and my only comfort was to see and taste my Valentine. Her dirty old socks were so good. Actually, they were awfully rancid, but they were hers. As long as the only bodily fluids are cum and sweat, I am going to conclude that it's delicious. Now I realize it's a miracle I don't have an STD.

But the result was that I was now being seen as the bondage model who was the future of Tied After Class. I showed off my tits, my squeals, and my wails to the world and began a decided shift in my and my friends’ lives. We were on our way to the top of the business!

The chair was gone now, and I was left to writhe on the floor as I did my duty. I did it all as was expected: writhe, squeal, grunt, groan, struggle, twist, wail, yell, kick, and more. My heels were long gone. I spent time on my stomach trying to reach the ropes on my ankles and sat up to kick my legs out in an effort to loosen anything if I could. Soon, Marcy knelt down to untie me, and then it was time for my favorite part of it all.

Pre-shoot and post-shoot scenes were the best. We got to smile for the camera and act naturally, once in a while even showing off our bare tits. Rope marks were of course a cornerstone of this as well, and upon this occasion the marks in my body were deep. I feel like I’m in another world and am almost morally obligated to be happy. Mostly, it is because I am happy when I am modeling for a bondage shoot. I walk to Marcy and reclaim my bandana turned gag, which was in the pile of things that had been used on me.

► Show Spoiler
Boss B-tch, I am coming for you. Look at you strutting about with those fake big Botox tits and those white high heels. If this were a rougher studio, I’d stuff those white knee socks in your mouth. I’ll put you in your place, though. Just you wait.

That shredded denim mini skirt the shirt made her look like a sl-tty female version of Waldo, and I knew just where she was going. F-ck you, Boss B-tch, and your arrogant asshole mannerisms. I had just the remedy for her, clearly a typical rich kid. Clothesline, a purple bandana, and a pair of pantyhose were all I needed to work on this one.

Cassie was a sorority girl, and I, severely, both overestimated her attitude and underestimated her kinkiness. I did, however, wipe the cockiness right out of her. I tied her wrists together behind her back and was disappointed by how stiff she was. The b-tch simply screwed up her face while testing how tightly I was tying her. I tied her legs in the usual three spots, and I started a typical (for the studio) breast harness before deciding to add a nice V-rope between those big artificial tits. I cinched it much tighter than normal so that her breasts thrust out.

“Have a snack,” I stuffed the bandana into her mouth.
“GUH?!” she did not appreciate the wrapping of the pantyhose around her head for a cleave gag.
“This is how we humiliate new girls who need to be humbled,” I was being worse than her.
“H-ck -ou!” she is quite good with the gag talk.
“Now, now, cutie,” I grabbed her by the cheek, “Let’s bring you upstairs to the sitting room.”
“Ah -ill naw!” she defied me before I spanked her, “GRRRRR!”
“Come on! Up the f-cking stairs!”
► Show Spoiler
“GMMM!” Cassie grunted when I pushed her onto the sofa in the living room.
“Listen, b-tch, I caught you red-handed stealing from the petty cash box!” I snarled at her.
“Nooo!” she groaned into the bandana that filled her mouth.
“You can either suffer as my plaything, or I can tell the boss and cause real trouble for you!”
“Mmmmmmm,” she turned away fearfully.
“I’ll be back,” I threatened her as I stepped back so Steve could do his thing.

Now Cassie was free to ham it up. I was hoping she’d screw it up instead so I could be rid of her prissy attitude. That hair with its bleached highlights did her no favors; I unfortunately think she liked it except for the gag. I kept forgetting that these were no ordinary sorority girls; these were bondage sorority girls. Of course she'd enjoy what I had done to her. Duh!

The pretentious girl was quite disgusted with the gag, and she clearly had misgivings about me because she kept looking toward me with distrust while Steve photographed her in her bondage. I wasn't too impressed; she made lots of gag talk while moving a bit too little for my liking. There were girls who more or less stayed put and tried to pick at the knots, and then there was Cassie.

Even when I hauled Cassie off the couch and onto the carpet, she mostly focused her energy on being annoying and talkative and squirming in place. I walked over to give her a spank, and she loudly cursed into the gag. I smiled and reminded her that she’d take the spanking over me calling the cops, and she had to agree when I spanked her a second time.

Cassie stared at the camera with shock. I no longer could tell how much of her behavior was an act as opposed to real reactions. I thought she had to have had experience with nearly anything given that she was one of the older sorority girls. Boss b-tch eagerly ditched a heel too. Part of me wanted to be a real animal and just feel her up and rub her p-ssy until she was in a frenzy.

“Hannah, you OK?” Michela pulled me aside.
“Just putting a b-tch in her place,” I smiled wryly and squeezed Michela’s cheek.
“You seem tense,” my girlfriend reminded me, “Remember it's just a bondage film.”
“Well, she is a fake-titted, brain-bleached, patronizing jack-ss.”
“Look here, Hannah,” Joyce walked over, “It's not personal. She's that way with everyone.”
“So are you defending her?” I got a bit attitudinal in my own right.
“No, but I’m saying to calm down. Nichole and Casey have told me about you; that's why I picked here. Hannah,” this new girl put a hand on my shoulder, “I see a lot of good in you. Have fun. Let it shine, and we'll all have fun.”
“I see a good friendship ahead for us,” Michela's words comforted me.
“I do, too, if you girls are willing to have a girl scout in your circle of friends.”

I had good friends that were positive, but Joyce was the first friend I had who could be so quietly optimistic. I missed that Joyce for a long time; that Joyce got destroyed and replaced by a shell later, with me finally finding a good use for my own experiences in life, before finally making a triumphant return. Life is tough; Joyce was tougher, then weaker, then tougher again. Stories for later.

I liked Joyce and Emilia. Joyce spoke for both of them, but they had humility. I could be a philosophical humbug at times and often pasted others when my rationalistic way of thought was challenged. It's part of why Michela loves me, though, because I have an infinite imagination that I try to use for good even if I fail. I turned to her and saw a vacant stare; I just then realized that her stare is vacant because her mind is empty. For a girl who is extremely intelligent, a girl who can maintain several thought trains at will, to be empty so much of the time because it's the only way to ensure the terror cannot resurface… I realized I could be the same way and that Michela and I were in prison pose together. Just then reaches out and touches my hand and points to Emilia.

Cassie is tragically enjoying herself. I can't bring myself to even respect her. She is too much like Annie Anderson for my liking; Cassie however would never commit a crime. I strutted over to Cassie and held one of her long since thrown high heels right up against her nose. She was less than amused, and Steve stopped filming again after a few minutes.

“Relax. Have fun,” I cautioned her, “Think of it as a game now; I’ll be back.”

Just then Kristine returned; I had completely forgotten about her. It was time for fun with Kristine and Emilia. I owed Cassie an apology.
► Show Spoiler
“Emilia, you didn't get dolled up?” I asked the shy young girl.
“Oh? I had to? I thought I’d just stay in my own clothes,” she blushed and cowered.
“It's fine by me as long as Steve is OK with it.”
“It's fine. We're not scripted anyway. It's a debut,” Steve supported the new girl.
“All right,” Emilia’s eyes brightened as she walked over.
“Tell me about your bondage experiences with the sorority.”

Emilia admitted that she was a founding member of the bondage sorority alongside one of my old Cool Girls’ Club friends who was a couple of years older. A freshman at the time of the founding, Emilia discovered bondage by pure chance: walking into that friend's dorm during a bondage game while seeking the advice of that friend who was in the same major as her. That was two weeks into freshman year, the Spaniard explained. A week later, the sorority was born.

There is a delightful Mediterranean accent on the girl who is much more enthusiastic than her friends even if they probably all looked forward to this day. Emilia tells me about the things the sorority girls do to her, receive from her, and do to others. I can tell that some parts excite Michela while others frighten her; frankly, I feel similarly about them.

“Can you take a tight tie, because I love elbow ties!” I felt a strange pleasure at this.
“I love elbow ties!” her eyes brightened, “Just remember, ladies, I’m only into boys.”
“Sorry, baby, no threesomes with this one,” I winked at Michela.
“No, but your girlfriend is pretty and sweet and ready for Valentine's night.”
“Most of it's for me,” Michela blushed and grabbed the St. Michael medal she wore,
“I am ready, and I went commando for when you inevitably take a peek at my boobs.”
“Yes, Hannah loves exposing titties,” my girlfriend started lusting.

It was then that I first realized just how conflicted Michela was on account of me. She had a genuine sexual attraction to me but also had a genuine religious conviction that our relationship was wrong. I had no qualms, but Joyce shared Michela's opinions of the matter. Cassie clearly didn't care like the Moreau's and Kristine, and Emilia here could as easily have an inclination to quit school to be a nun as to become the world's number 1 p0rn star because she revealed nothing about herself in anything she said or did.

I gave Emilia elbow bondage. Welcome, girl, to the world of getting paid to have fun, look sexy, and enjoy yourself with the occasional orgasm. The smile that appeared on Emilia’s face when I bound her elbows and wrists told me that she was one of those girls who genuinely had fun with bondage and wasn’t too interested in highly sexualized or intense torture. She just wanted to be tied up as I liked, left to do her own thing, and be the subject of her captor’s commentary, maybe while trying to escape.

I bound her scrawny but untoned thighs with two ropes and her lower legs with two and admired her fashionable but simple choices of a pink sleeveless t-shirt and white short shorts, socks and canvas sneakers. I made sure the ropes went deep into her skin without hurting her, and Joyce suggested we go back to the basement. I wanted to pull on her pigtails.

“Let’s go, hot stuff,” Kristine and I picked up the new girl.
“Hey! Ha ha!” Emilia laughed as I led from the legs with Kristine holding her torso.
“I’ll make sure Cassie is taken care of,” Joyce pointed to the girl smiling for post-shoot photos.
“See you soon,” Emilia smiled.
“Nice bra,” Kristine pulled and snapped the shoulder strap when we put Emilia down.
“Pick out a modeling name… a fake name that we can use on camera.”
“How about Teresa?” Michela suggested for obvious reasons, “Perfect Spanish girl name.”
► Show Spoiler
“Do I get tied up too?” Joyce eagerly asked me while bounding down despite the brown heels on her feet.
“Yes, yes you do. Let’s get on it so that you two can get your turns being photographed.”
“Thanks, Hannah!”
“Go get her, tiger,” Kristine gave me a kinky rap on the butt.
“All right, all right, I was asked to do this, and I’ll do it.”
“I just want you to know, Hannah,” Joyce liked saying people’s names, “I’m not wearing a bra.”
“She’s seen right through you and is giving you the green light to play,” Cassie suddenly came up behind me and whispered in my ear.
“What do you mean?”
“Joyce is funny and kind. Straight as an arrow, but she lets the girls who are into girls… have fun.”
“Just keep it within what Steve and Marcy want,” Kristine encouraged me.

I smiled at Joyce, and she smiled back. She just wanted to have fun with me, her new friend, and all I had to do was deliver. I admit that I tried tying Joyce’s elbows and that it didn’t last long as I overestimated her flexibility. Wrists, the standard harness, and the standard leg ropes– three on the lower legs and one above the knees– followed. Joyce’s tits weren’t too large, and I figured a detailed harness while kinkier would make it harder for me to expose her.

I stuffed a clean green bandana in Joyce’s mouth, cleave gagged her with pantyhose just like I’d gagged Cassie, and covered her mouth with more strips of tape than what you’ll see in the photo sets. I just finally noticed that Joyce was so excited she was sweating. I’d never seen such spirit in a girl I’d tied up. Kristine set up the tripod with the second camera; she was a business partner to Steve and Marcy; and I was quickly becoming queen of the ropework.

In the darker far corner by the washer and dryer, Steve was taking photos of the newly christened Teresa, who had that big old white ball gag in her mouth. Her big brown eyes betray a genuinely distressed expression; this girl is a star in the making if she so chooses. She now stands alone in the frame of the camera wailing in fear.

Emilia hops in place until she’s sideways, looks down, crouches a little, stretches her arms, wails loudly and shakes her body uselessly before letting out a loud and resounding clomp on the floor despite the carpet beneath her feet. She straightens up and turns to look at Steve and his camera presently perched on a step ladder. Another bend and a shriek is followed by Emilia turning the other direction before looking over her shoulder to see Marcy coming.

Tits out my friends.

Marcy rolls up Emilia’s shirt while she cries for the camera and looks for help. Marcy has such a dominatrix death grip though and wraps her arms around Emilia. Marcy puts the captive’s pretty pigtails together and yanks them harshly while sternly warning her with threats of violence if she is uncooperative. While yanking the pigtails, Marcy exposes Emilia’s tits.

Then there is Joyce, my charge, my girl to dominate. She looks at the camera as if I’d drugged her for a moment, but the face changes to one of desperation. She thinks she has been nabbed by a potentially violent maniac, and she starts working on an escape from her bondage. Approaches to scenes vary, and Joyce’s is to only grunt when it’s natural, making her sounds be an expression of her emotions of the moment as opposed to sexy utterances that serve no purpose.

Joyce appeared to be looking in no particular direction because she wasn’t. She was working on the ropes that bound her arms together behind her back. I stood by the camera and waved to get her attention, and Joyce scowled at me and tried talking into the gag to express her displeasure at her imprisonment. Anger became apparent now in her struggles.

“Ha!” Joyce whipped a rope around, the rope from her soft elbow bond.
“Very good,” I patted her on the head and grabbed the rope, “But there are two more.”
“Hmmmm,” she was very proud of herself, and her eyes brightened a little.
“I have to punish you for your attitude,” I started pulling her shirt up.
“No!” she almost tipped the chair.
“Tits out, my dear Wendy,” I exposed her torso and realized just how high she wore the skirt.

Joyce renewed her anger for the camera, and we’ll resume her and “Teresa’s” struggles in the next chapter!

What surprise will Joyce have for Emilia after her own photoshoot is done?

(A) Strappado
(B) Hogtie
(C) Blindfold
(D) Combo of (C) + (B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic