The Bondage Model - Vote Story (F/F, some M/F) - Story 10 Chapter 1 (Apr. 25, 2024)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Bondage Model - Vote Story (F/F, some M/F) - Story 10 Chapter 1 (Apr. 25, 2024)

Post by AlexUSA3 »

This tale is based on my own impressions of the fetish modeling industry and what it entails as told through the eyes of the narrator who is experiencing these events. Along the way, she will tell stories about how she got into the position she is in using what I will call “Interludes” that will be hidden in the “spoil” tag thusly. These interludes will involve BDSM themes and tell a story within the story that relates to the “present” events the narrator is sharing, but some will be a bit heavier than some readers like. The use of the "spoil" tag makes it easier to skip for those who don't want to read them.
► Show Spoiler
There will also be reader polls at the end of each chapter as long as people are participating. I will then work the results of these polls into the story. Some polls will be for choosing the bondage, others will be for choosing the torture, etc.

Story 1 Chapter 1: How It Began

October 11, 2014

I sat at my crappy, small junker computer/laptop. I made up for its crappy smallness with a multitude of labeled flash drives. Today, however, I was browsing the web in search of a job. I already worked one job and was full-time at the Community College of Minneapolis Southwest Campus, but I needed more money. This week, I stooped to eating plain refried bean tacos for dinner 5 out of 7 days. I was 18 and knew it was a matter of when, not if, I either starved to death or froze to death from turning off the heat some days just to save money.

Rent. Utilities. Tuition. Fees. Textbooks. Right there, my income was drained to about $100 left each month, so I had to eat, dress, and drive on that. I knew my circuit well and minimized my driving distance to under 75 miles per week. $40 in gas meant under $60 for the food and clothing. This was my life from when I turned 18 in March, graduated high school, survived a murder attempt in July, got my job by the end of that month, and was in October of my first semester of junior college.

What can I do? I thought to myself and slowly stood up and walked around.

Panicking wouldn't help me, but I felt my heart racing regardless. I had to do something quickly. I wasn't able to cut it like this. I was literally alone in the world of my suburb southwest of Minneapolis. My ex-boyfriend was in prison for life, my parents had disowned me, and I refused to sponge off my few remaining friends. I was the epitome of the sin of pride in that last regard. I had done it to myself, and I wished daily and sometimes hourly that I could do it all over again.

My little four room place was only 400-500 square feet. A little living room, dining room, and kitchen were all part of one half plus of it. The bedroom and bathroom were the other parts. The bathroom had two doors, one to the bedroom and one to the living room. The bedroom’s second door went to the kitchen. I had a thrift store sofa but nothing else in there because I had no money to spare for such frivolities. I ate at a folding table while sitting in a metal folding chair. My bureau was a plastic drawer unit, and my mattress was on the floor. Clothes were a joke as I had only what clothes I had taken when my parents threw me out… what clothes still survived and didn't have holes. Freaking coin laundromats; now I washed my clothes by hand.

Don't do drugs.

I walked around wearing one of my two winter outfits, blue sweatshirt and sweatpants and kerchief bandana. As I walked by the mirror, I saw my outfit and thought about the days when I was younger and the friends I had then and of the bondage games we had played. TUGs were the name. I remembered I enjoyed being tied up and gagged, as well as what that b-stard Greg did to me, and I remembered that there was an industry behind this.

I sat down and began typing into my computer until raw experience taught me the right wording. Finally, I was looking at fetish modeling jobs in the Minneapolis area, but I was not letting someone burn me with cigarettes, r-pe me, strangle me, or force me to urinate. I kept searching and hoping for someone who would just tie me up and pay me for it. Then I found it after hours on Model Mayhem and other such sites.

Tied After Class: Classic bondage, bondage games, and damsels-in-distress

That was the place for me, and so I went to “Steve Moreau’s” website. There it was, rope and tape bondage scenes. No exposed crotches, but there was some vibration and/or soft nipple play. Mostly pretty girls hamming it up. Ball gags. You get the type. Think something like Captured Snapshots or Imago Studios. I quickly filled out the questionnaire form and sent an email.

Dear Steve,

I am a down-and-outter who wants to reclaim her life. I have past experience with bondage as a damsel and a nabber. I hope you will give me a chance because I am just looking to eat more than a can of beans for once.

Your scenes are eclectic, and the damsels are gorgeous. I bet it would be a pleasure to work with you.

Respectfully yours,
Hannah Larsson

I sent the email and didn't think much. I’d give it 48 hours, and I was going to wait until the morning before possibly contacting less savory studios. I was in no hurry to sell my crotch or do anything but bondage work even if it was all still fetish modeling. Maybe I would be provided clothing to wear during a scene! Just a few hours of other clothing besides my ratty old rags would make me happy!

It was just a typical day off for me. I breezed through the trivial homeworks, but they were numerous. I tried to enjoy my one day a week that had no working hours. How do you enjoy yourself when you're 5’3” and wasted away to under 100 pounds? You have to distract yourself from the gnawing on your stomach and find other things to do. To my shock, a response came in under 1 hour.

Miss Larsson,

Text or call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. You sound like you would be a good match for us, and every studio craves a girl as genuine as you. We can possibly do something today if you're available.

Steve

Of course I called. You know I called. I wouldn't be telling you this story otherwise! Ten minutes later, I found myself driving the 15 minutes to the house that doubled as the home of Tied After Class. To my surprise, instead of the 40 year old man whom I called before I left, I was greeted by a woman about 10-12 years younger than that, closer to my age than his.

“Hello, I’m Kristine.”
“Hi, I’m Hannah,” I shook a bit with fear.

Last time I had been “tied up” was an attempt to leave me in a basement to starve to death. Before that, it was sex, often as punishment, from the same party, and before that it was so a demented prison guard could do an extra cavity search on me. Ages 16 to 18 royally sucked so far. Here’s hoping I could at least make some money and not starve to death and maybe get to go to a real university.

“Would you like a warm drink?” she asked me warmly.
“Ummmm,” I hadn't heard such words in years, “I guess, yeah. I’ve been an outcast so long I forgot how to ask and answer such questions.”
“Are you local?”
“Close, Mudville. Are you and Steve business partners or life partners?” I squirmed.
“Just business. His wife does join us though. So you're that Hannah Larsson.”
“Which one?!” my voice became shaky, “Isn't it a common name?!”
“Yes, but you're the one with that girl Stacy and that creep Greg Lofton. I’m sorry.”

I was grateful for not having to talk more about it. Greg Lofton, the f-cking whacko. Yes, indeed, I was that Hannah Larsson. What’s it to you, Ma’am? Thankfully the creep pleaded guilty, sparing me having to be grilled by attorneys. I hope someone rams a steel pipe up his…

I could see the studio vibe in some rooms just by how they were painted. As soon as I reached the basement, I recognized tape spots on the floor from other studios I had seen. Hooks, a chair, a stool, an office chair, and a metal frame twin bed were just some of the fixtures of the space. It was a candy store of sorts if variety was your thing; one could get tied up 50 different ways in this room and not have one repeat and keep her shirt on throughout each shoot.

But I was here to make money and hopefully have fun at least most of the time.

Steve mostly explained the role in the scenes to me. Steve had his part; Kristine had her part; I had my part if I appeared in a film; sometimes other girls had a part in it. Then came the best part of all: they had a massive wardrobe ready, and I just had to pick something I liked. I didn’t jump physically; but I did jump in my mind.

Paperwork.

The first thing before a scene, even when cash is the method of payment, is paperwork. Lots and lots of paperwork. It’s fetish modeling and subject to certain laws about privacy, being a legal adult, consent to being tied up, and so forth. I did not have to go through any kind of testing because no sexual acts were involved.

$200 per hour! Oh, the things I could do with that! I could already taste the ground beef in my tacos!

I stepped into the wardrobe and froze because it was an entire 12 foot square room. He said to just choose anything that would make me comfortable for my first scene, and that they would do this unscripted. I was also tasked with picking out a name.

With the name thing, I thought about it while picking out my clothes. Kristine said it would take a long time the first two or three times, and she was right. Karina sounded nice to me because it seemed Nordic. I don't know if it’s even a Nordic name or not, but I liked it.

Outfits outfits outfits. Oh, the clothes everywhere! I picked out a gray knit business suit and put on a pair of hose knowing the expectation was for me to provide my own socks, panties, and hose in the future unless there was a special theme that required an article I didn't have, like those fancy knee socks in the drawer. I studied myself in the mirror and added a pair of black high heels and marched out.

“Is it erotic enough for you?” I asked.
“Oh ho ho! She's got the idea,” Steve cackled.
“You’ve studied well!” Kristine’s eyes popped in a way that told me she liked girls.
“Thank you. I decided my first should appeal to the masses instead of to me.”
“There’ll be masses for sure! You're a doll, Hannah!” she ogled me.
“Karina… for the camera.”

It was time to begin the scene.

“Well, Karina, have you ever been tied up before?” we started with an interview.
“Many times. It's fun. I like being helpless at the hand of someone I trust to not harm me.”
“What brings you here today?”
“To have fun and get paid for it! I know there's work as well, but it's a process,” I sensually crossed my legs and saw Kristine’s eyes pop again.
“Since you have experience, what gag do you enjoy most?” he continued.
“Depends on the scene and outfit. For this suit, stuffing and strips of duct tape sound sweet.”

He continued to ask me questions of that nature and about my previous experience, and I answered in as general of terms as I could so that people got to appreciate my own experiences and feelings without doxxing myself. The interview was only 10 minutes or so, and then it was time to film. I stood up and walked over to Kristine and gave her a smile and a teasing wink.

One of these times, we would play a little rougher during or after the scene.

That white rope you see so often in such scenes made its appearance. Steve started tying my wrists behind my back, and for this first scene he took it easy to see how I reacted. Then came the surprise: he tied my elbows. I had experienced elbow ties 1 or 2 times, but I never believed I could handle it. Today, I learned I could handle it in short bursts.

He continued to tie me up nice and tight. I didn't know what to expect really, but Kristina stuffed my mouth with a pair of socks and covered my lips with strips of tape. I was seated on a wooden chair so Steve could tie my legs, and Kristine took the camera and began filming my torso alone without getting Steve on camera while he bound my ankles and thighs.

Lights. Camera. Action.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

During the scene, what will Kristine do to Hannah?

A) Put her in a hogtie
B) Tie her to the chair
C) Put her in a strappado
Last edited by AlexUSA3 2 days ago, edited 42 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Interesting start to a story. I choose option A!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

I like option B!
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

Nice start but I choose . . .
D) on the floor, a nice frog tie where she is able to move somewhat freely and change positions while helpless. It's a nice restrictive tie with lots of movement so that she can ham it up and let her personality shine.
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

I say option B!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Nice start to a potentially good story! I choose A!
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

I think I'd go with Option B, myself.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I vote A!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Thank you to all that voted. If you don't want to miss updates, either let me know to tag you or simply subscribe to this topic.

(A) and (B) tied on this occasion, so I mixed them together,

Story 1 Chapter 2: Then It Began

Just to be clear the photos are not me but closely resemble me… or are they me?

Now I am gagged with socks and black tape and tied with white rope while wearing a gray business suit. Steve is binding my legs even further, and Kristine is taunting me to no end about how I had been caught embezzling from the company and to play along with her and Steve or get handed over to the authorities.

I grunted into the gag, but I didn't get good results out of that. The socks in my mouth completely soaked up my saliva and my words. More and more and more rope bound me until Steve was completely satisfied with what he had done to me. Kristine took my cheeks in her hands and tightly squeezed them while letting me know that I had to share the stolen money or be left in the office bound and gagged like this until all the other colleagues returned on Monday.
► Show Spoiler
As if the present rope wasn't enough, Kristine added a third rope to my arms. My chest perked out a bit, and I could see the lust in her eyes. I ignored her though and focused my emotions on the camera, to which I turned in a wide-eyed terror. I let out a sharp, short desperate screech and twisted my torso while staring angrily at her first and Steve second.

That “deer in the headlights” look of panic was borne of true fear. I imagined myself just as I was when I was being led to the police car. My heart sank, and I felt absolute desperation. My friends had warned me and pleaded with me to do the right thing; I did all the wrong things instead. Over the next 13 months, that look of panic returned many more times before making one final appearance. Filling my mind with thoughts like those made it easy to perform.

I heard the heels clack a little and turned to see that Kristine, her mood shifted toward mischief, now held a paddle. I twisted myself on the chair to protect myself, and she threateningly shook the paddle. Rolling me over effortlessly, Kristine gave me a sharp rap with the paddle on each cheek and pulled me back up like a sack of potatoes. She grabbed a piece of rope and tied a chest harness as if I wasn’t tied tightly enough already.

I wasn't being freed any time soon; it was apparent that this scene was only just at the beginning. Unfortunately for me, I needed to pee, but I could hold it in. It wasn't the first time I had desperate needs go unfulfilled. It had been nearly two years since the last time someone hugged me, but I sure wasn't getting one. Were those tears I felt in the corners of my eyes?

The show must go on.

► Show Spoiler
I let out a groan as Kristine pulled me off the chair and pushed me onto the floor. She figured a nice hogtie was just what I needed and connected my ankles to my wrists in a cruel manner. I was now truly in a terrible position with this hogtie, and I continued to play my role to what I hoped was perfection.

Being tied up was a genuine pleasure, and the present company brought the fun back into it. Oh, sure, I was a paid actress, but I was one who knew how to enjoy it too. I hoped that all of the experiences I would have here would be so pleasant.

Did I say pleasant?

Yes, being hogtied is pleasant, but being spanked and tortured in other ways isn’t pleasant. To my contentment, in this debut film I was left to show off my chops. Kristine left me hogtied on the floor, and Steve filmed me squirming about on the basement carpet. I looked at him and then at the horny Kristine. My debut was going as well as I could hope, but there were no guarantees because we’re humans and have mood swings.

The rope was tight, and I couldn’t think of a time my friends had fastened my arms so tightly behind me during the games we had played over that approximately three month period of my life. That was back when I was younger, more innocent, and maybe even a good person. I felt more sorry for myself than for them, though; they hadn’t experienced what I had.

It was odd though having to pretend to be kidnapped. With my friend Casey, she just nabbed me one day and went to work tying me up while I threatened to get revenge on her for it before she finally gagged me. With that kind of tie up game, or TUG, emotions came naturally, whereas I had to force them in some way in order to not seem wooden. This is only my version of events.

“Mmmm mmmm mmmmm!” I yelled into the fabric stuffed in my mouth.
“I can't understand you,” Kristine taunted me some more, “You're going to give us some of the money?”
“Nooo! Mmm nnnnn mmmnnn mmmmm mmmmm!” I threatened her.
“You're an angry girl, Karina. Some time in the closet might change your mind.”
“Nnnnn mmmm nnnnn!” I groaned as she dragged me away.
“Now, for not surrendering, when I come back, you will not only agree to give us the money but also agree to be my plaything until Monday if you want to go free.”
“Noooooo!” I wailed one last time before she shut the door.

I remained in the darkness wailing and yelling for about 2 minutes before she opened the door and pulled me out. I assumed this was a segue into the next part based on how she let out a wicked cackle. Being powerless brought back some bad memories, but I suppressed them for the moment.

Me and my dumb thoughts.

The hogtie was undone, and Kristine sat me back in the same chair. An unfriendly rope attached my wrists to my ankles after winding around the support struts. I had gone from my arms and legs being stuck together in one way to them being stuck in a different way. The chair tie, however, was much more comfortable.

Of course it could get much worse than the hogtie even with a chair tie. There was now an irritating pressure on my feet because of the high heels, and Kristine added an extra rope around the heels and my ankles and arches to ensure the heels stayed in place. It didn't take long for high heel bondage to become suffering, and I dreaded the thought of a standing strappado or predicament while wearing these or any other heel.

But I was beautiful.

I was dressed in a nice suit, and I was bound and gagged. Now I was squirming about in a bid to escape this. Steve never forbade escaping and encouraged it, but I had to do so without Kristine catching me. All was captured so that men (mostly) could buy the resulting video and photos for their entertainment. It was a comforting thought that men (and maybe a few girls too) were jerking off to the sight of me like this; it was a lot better than me being duct taped so my boyfriend could force me into sex with him on the many occasions I wasn't in the mood. It was also an improvement over prison cell grinding, unnecessary cavity searches, and strap-on stuff. Oh, yeah, the Minnesota state juvenile prison system is corrupt as all get out.

It seemed unreal that I was getting paid to do this. It was the difference between the games I played with my friends, the sex scenes with Greg, and erotica. My goal was to not only get paid but also to do well enough that Steve wanted more and the fans wanted more. More work equates to more money. More money equals more bills paid. Of course, I suppressed these thoughts lest my performance falter.

“Mmmmm!” I struggled while Steve filmed me.

The suit did wonders because of its thick fabric. With enough struggling, the ropes began sliding down my arms, and the hose accomplished the same on my legs. Most likely, Kristine hadn't tied me as tightly as she could have; after all, the product is girls struggling to escape! If they can't escape at all, there's nothing to see!

The rope slid further, and I felt the knot on my arms loosening. I was free. Kristine just smiled from where she stood, and as I pulled the arms off my wrist I felt a strong sensation of satisfaction. Steve faded out when I pulled the tape off my lips, and my bondage film debut was done.

I continued to untie myself solo. The wet socks were gross, but it came with the territory. I had to unknot the leg ropes because they couldn't slide off those tightly bound heels, but all of the arm ropes slid right off. I stood up, dusted myself off, and confidently strode over to Kristine, who stood four inches than me but was now close because of the heels.

“I know what you're thinking. Not today. Next time I escape, I tie you up; got it?”
“Deal,” she was a good sport, “Was it fun?”
“Fun? It was more than fun; it felt good. I haven't been consensually bound in years, but I have been bound at least 75 times in that span.”
“You need to see a therapist for real. Carrying that kind of trauma is unhealthy,” she was sympathetic.
“Nope,” I declare emphatically, “Not in the budget.”
“Hopefully we can change that,” Steve remarked to me, and I wondered if I had a grip on reality.

The $200 cash felt so good in my pocket, and I knew not to waste it. I had to use this for those things like food and gas in order to ensure I had enough in the checking account to pay the bills. I had to pay those bills in order to keep my internet, electricity, and water!

But winter was coming.

Which scene will come next? As each scene gets selected, it will be removed from the lineup. By the end of the story, all 8 scenes will be visited.

Last edited by AlexUSA3 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Very interesting story so far. I shall pick D, don't know why, it just stuck out to me 😊

Keep it up.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
0Kay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 0Kay »

Good read so far! I'll vote for A
Yewteed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yewteed »

I vote for A!
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Nice read so far, and the interludes are interesting insights into the character. I'm breaking ranks here, and going for 'H' myself.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Thank you to all who have been voting in this tale so far. I am hopeful more will join the poll before I am ready to write the chapter up, and I invite @harveygasson along for the journey as well.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Thanks for the tag as I'd missed this story. I vote C
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I want to thank the many people (@charliesmith, @silvertejp590, @SquidIncMaster, @Switcher1313, @The G-Man, @Caesar73, @Lucky Lottie, @0Kay, @Yewteed, and @harveygasson) for their votes so far. We have a story within a story, and we will over the course of the tale see how the two meet!

"A" was the winner this time!

Story 2 Chapter 1: Autumn’s Chill

November 22, 2014

November came, and with it came pain. Suddenly, the $200 from working for Steve wasn’t enough anymore; it’s expensive to heat a house in the Minnesota winter, even a small house like the one I rented. Between that and other needs for the house, including repairing leaky windows and wrapping pipes because my landlord wouldn’t do it, I found both my October and November modeling money drained by the 10th.

I sat with the last “treat” I had before it was back to a steady diet of beans again. I could just see the headstone in my mind Hannah Larsson Mar. 18, 1996 - Nov. 22, 2014. I took a liking to torturing myself by occasionally glancing at the Cool Girls’ Club and seeing what those girls were doing with their happy lives and made myself sad seeing the club I helped start growing so well without me. To circle back, the “treats” were a small box of hot chocolate. Beans and more beans and water, to the grave!

No one needs me, I thought despondently, But someday somebody will.

I always get asked if I struggled with suicidal ideation at this time, and the truth is that I didn’t give it a thought. I kept before myself the hope that I would someday either get the courage to return to my old friends or would meet somebody new. This was my second “sign” that I wasn’t as agnostic as I thought I was.

I curled up with the blanket my grandmother had made me before she passed away and fingered its tightly crocheted fabric. A tear rolled down my cheek as I sat up and studied from one of my textbooks. I missed her so much; she’d never have abandoned me in this situation; she’d be the first one to hug me and offer to make me a homemade beef stew and give me lots of nice, warm blankets to sleep on her sofa.

BZZZT! my cell phone vibrates.
“Would you like to come over again tomorrow? We got a request for you.”
“Sure!” I sent back without a thought, “What time?”
“10 AM; we’ll feed you girls afterwards.”
“Thanks! I’ll be there!”
► Show Spoiler
Bondage has a strange allure to it, and today I am getting to join one of the features of the website, called “Girls Gone Wild.” He gathers 2-4 girls and lets them loose. Any of them may work together or against each other to tie up as many of the other girls as they like, so it could be a free-for-all, 3 against 1, a series of betrayals. It can have as much or as little intrigue as the girls provide. I understand he once had 6, but today it was 3 based on the texts.

KNOCK KNOCK! I heard on my own door as I was readying to leave.
“Hello,” I opened the door after checking through the peephole.
“Hey, Hannah, remember me?” I was greeted by Michela Palmeri.
“Well, of all the people! That means you're out like you said in your letter!”
“Yes, and I’m even sober!” my old cellmate seemed rejuvenated.
“Well, come with me, I was just headed out on some business and could use the help.”

Michela is more than happy to oblige me this much. What more could she do with the one girl from prison with whom she broke any rules? We had fun breaking the rules on the occasions we did, and I can’t forget those times. Perhaps I can create another unforgettable moment today.

Fetish modeling isn’t her dream job, but she’s along for the ride whether she partakes or not. She had the fortune to go home after her stay, to live with her mother and a broken family, but being a broken family was better than going back to being her father’s toy. I wished I had such peace.

Here I am now wearing a bandana and sweatpants with drawstrings. Michela teases me that I would not have gotten past the visitation security door with those before, and she’s right. We have a good laugh about how “against the prison” rules my outfit is; she also admits to me that she heard about what happened to me even while she was still inside.

Michela doesn’t challenge that I am doing this for money; in fact, she tells me that, while there are more noble ways to earn a dollar, at least I stuck to legal ways of doing it. Once you’ve been inside, you don’t see life the same anymore; when you’re one of those individuals who honestly made a mistake whether by bad choices or by uncontrolled anger and who is genuinely sorry, it scars you and scares you. It’s especially scary when you know that one boy/girl will one day be in the news as an adult for something more serious or that one podmate who will inevitably get moved to the adult prison even though their initial crime didn’t warrant such things.

“I wish I’d known you were getting out; I’d have come and seen you sooner or asked you over.”
“I got out yesterday, silly,” she chuckled and grinned, “I had your letters to get me here.”
“It was so weird visiting you, too,” I admitted, “They wouldn’t let me until I was 18 because I had no guardian to accompany me.”
“Three years there, and do you know I spent only 10 days total below Level III?”
“We’d have been in MV status all the time if they knew what we were doing!”
“I’m not committing. It was fun, but we like boys more,” she smiled and melted into the seat.
► Show Spoiler
“Here we are, the bondage emporium of Steve and Marcy,” I announced and parked the car.

I have explained thoroughly to Michela what bondage is and how I got into it; to my happiness, she remembered Casey Clark from her visits and photos. Admittedly, I had gone off grid since leaving the slammer, and I hadn’t revealed anything to Casey and always deleted her texts with no more than an indirect response such as a one-word answer or an emoji. My life was mine to screw up, and I didn’t want such a good person to get taken out as collateral damage.

“Do you still like it?” she asked me before opening the car door.
“I love being tied up and tying people up and miss my old friends, but I’m a bad influence.”
“Maybe you’re not. Just because you spent a year in JD doesn’t mean you’re bad forever.”
“Nah,” I dismissed it, “If I end up winning, you’re going back to my place in the trunk.”
“Oooh,” she became shrill, “You are such a kinky girl. My mom knows and approves.”
“Maybe I am,” I grinned and opened the door., “And good to know that late returns are allowed.”

Michela stood up, tall and beautiful with her gorgeous hair. We had survived this far. Mistakes had been made and corrected. I was straight even if miserable; now I was being trusted to help her stay straight, pun intended. We were a source of comfort to each other in a difficult period of our lives and now continue to be friends.

Holding hands, we walked up to the house.
► Show Spoiler
“Steve, I brought a friend along to be a gimme during the shoot, if you approve,” I explained.
“Hmmm…,” he sized her up, “She should still fill out the questionnaire. I’ll print one up.”
“I’ll get right on it, sir! I like being asked questions!” my brunette accomplice bubbled.
“Now I loathe them. Loathe,” it started with the jail interrogations for me.
“You’ve been friends for a long time?” Kristine asked, “She pushes your buttons well.”
“Yes, ma’am, we go back a little ways,” I deflected well enough that no suspicions were aroused.

I sat down and helped Michela with the questionnaire, and to my surprise she was willing to try just about anything as long as I was the one doing it to her. One thing that I realized now that made us different from the rest was that we were in better shape than the others, and Michela was more trim and stronger than I was. The third girl, another blonde named Brianna, was completely out of shape but slim.

“She’ll be fine,” Steve said as he took the sheet from Michela, “Brave girl.”
“Sir, I’ll be brave as long as I’m with Hannah here,” she corrected him.
“We accommodate such requests. Go down to the basement and pick out some outfits.”
“Any musts?” I asked, to make sure I don’t cause delays, and stood straight and tall with my hands clasped behind my back.
“Must have heels.”
“Yes, sir!” I answered him and led Michela down the stairs.
“Well, that was a prisoner's convo if I ever saw one,” Michela whispered in my ear.

We said “Sir” and “Ma’am” too many times. Stood up like soldiers. I even had my hands back behind me. Yep.
I chose a pair of blue jeans and a green-gray t-shirt for myself. He wants heels; he gets heels. Tan heels it is. I made sure the jeans were skin tight, showing every possible curve that could be seen. I took off my bra so that the shirt would show my nipples through the fabric.

Then there was Michela Palmeri standing there in that same prisoner pose that I, too, still showed in all aspects of my life, especially when I was standing on duty in Best Buy. I took a look at her pale skin (three years in the slammer does that) and knew just what she needed. A gray woolen skirt and a navy argyle sweater with the patterns featuring navy, cream, and forest green tones. A pair of black heels finished the sheepish girl’s look.

I turned and saw Kristine in a red plaid skirt and a red tank top with similar heels. Brianna wore a black and white checkered fabric with a blue ribbed sweater and, of course, black heels. We all had hose as well.

It was time to introduce Michela to the rules of the industry.

Which girl is going to get tied up first?

(A) Hannah
(B) Brianna
(C) Kristine
(D) Michela
Last edited by AlexUSA3 2 days ago, edited 8 times in total.

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Another great chapter, let's go with Hannah, A, as the first to get tied up.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Wonderful chapter.

I'll say D to see how it goes 😊
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Kinky_boi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinky_boi »

Nice story 👍 keep going
For the scene i will say B as well
And for who gets tied up first i say D) michela
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I just found this, @AlexUSA3, and I am glad I did. While I usually avoid vote stories, this is so meticulously planned and organized and has such a wonderful storyline that I am hooked. Hannah and Michela are fascinating characters. The tugs are great as well.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I vote D.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Excuse me, @Fandango, I forgot to vote. I vote for (D) Michela.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Alerting @charliesmith, @silvertejp590, @SquidIncMaster, @Switcher1313, @The G-Man, @Caesar73, @Lucky Lottie, @0Kay, @Yewteed, @Solarbeast, @GreyLord, @Kinky_boi, and @harveygasson to the posting of a new chapter!

"D" was an overwhelming winner on this poll.

I apologize for the lack of details in this particular chapter. Normally, one needn't the photos to get a strong image of what is happening, but I have some sudden and new medical issues that are derailing things at the moment. Nothing is life-threatening, but it's annoying.

DISCLAIMER: If you go to my Flickr page (link in bio) and into the folder entitled “Hannah,” you will find full-sized versions of the non-bondage images you see in this story.

Story 2 Chapter 2: Working It Out

“You look so gorgeous,” I say to Michela.
“Is it too much ‘rich girl privilege’ to be doing this for fun days after I’m sprung?”
“Sprung?” Brianna asks in disgust, “You just got out of jail?”
“Hey, f-ck you!” Michela got offended, “I learned unlike other sh-ts in there!”
“Lay off if, Bree,” I was simmering as well, “We’re trying to get our lives back.”
“Has Hannah struck you as goofy yet?” Kristine asked her rhetorically.

“Girls Gone Wild” isn't as wild as it sounds. It simply means we get to create our own scene without Steve interfering. With this, it's fairly easy for three to gang up on one and then two to gang up on one. I knew Michela would get it first, and I wanted it to be that way so I could make sure she was comfortably tied up and not scared. But it’s still staged in a sense.

We ascended the stairs with Michela and I in perfect march. Honestly, it was quite disturbing how programmed we were, especially Michela with her 38 months in the detention center. The big part of it was that she basically lost three years of all of her life: three years of friendship, familial love, going about life, world events, etc. She was still mentally incarcerated, and to this day she still is as are others.

As we entered the living room again, I realized that I was holding my hands behind my back and that I specifically stooped to make sure my jeans weren't rolled up. I was ruined, whether I liked it or not. To this day, I still won’t roll up my sleeves or pant legs except when doing dishes, and I still tend to clasp my hands behind my back and even face the wall when standing around waiting for something or someone because of the routines that were repeated daily.

“You girls understand what is expected?” Steve asked after explaining everything.
“Huh? Sorry,” Michela was staring at me instead, “New girl nerves.”
“Just have fun, don't get hurt, and be careful. I once had a girl accidentally claw Kristine during one of these.”
“OK, sir. Larsson and… Um… Hannah, Bree, Kris, and I will… We're on it sir!”
“Really subtle,” I smiled at her.
“Heh, heh, we’re obvious, aren't we?”
► Show Spoiler
LIGHTS. CAMERA. ACTION.

“Come on, Lucy; I want you to meet some friends,” I grabbed Michela’s hand.
“Oh, all right,, I won't get hurt, I supposed,” the beautiful girl in her sweater and woolen skirt followed.
“Who's the new girl?” Brianna questioned me.
“This is Lucy; she was just hired a week ago.”
“I recognize her face from the security cameras!” Kristine sneereed, “She's the one who keeps taking supplies from my drawers!l”
“Me?”

Michela withdrew a little and looked a bit nervous. Sweat formed on her brow, and I think her mouth dried out based on how she was stumbling over her own speech. She realized that she was in trouble as Kristine made a false list of items taken, including a ruler, a ballpoint pen, and a notepad.

“I didn't do it! I swear!” gulped Michela.
“You know what we do to bad girls in this office!” Brianna threatened her.
“Face it, Lucy; you did it! Get fired, or cooperate,” I sided against her.
“I need this job too badly,” she looked down, “Tell me what to do.”
“Cross your wrists behind your back and sit down,” I tell her coldly, “NOW! Orders!”
“Yes, ma’am!” she instantly did what I wanted in prison precision.

Brianna bound the inflexible Michela’s wrists and breasts while I stuffed a crew sock in her mouth and sealed her lips with green duct tape. Kristine bound her ankles, knees, and thighs. Michela's only experience with bondage had been handcuffs in the justice system and a straitjacket/muzzle after getting into a fight with another inmate.

Michela looked toward me for approval much of the time rather than at the camera. She was squirming quite a bit, but she wasn’t too loud. The captive was trying to talk for sure, but we weren’t too certain what she was trying to say because she hadn’t experience with gag talking. She looked so adorable with the hose and skirt and writhing about on the chair. It didn’t take long for her to throw her heels away from her face.

Now, we stepped back and let Steve take photos of Michela’s bondage modeling debut in that way he did so perfectly.

► Show Spoiler
“Kari, this is all your fault. You were the one who recommended this monster,” Kristine dropped facts.
“You mean you're gonna?” I grow wide-eyed and take a defensive posture
“I have to. You know, you're a problem and, well, you need some quiet time.”
“Quiet time?” she unwittingly used words that crushed my spirit, “Please, no!”
“Brianna, please grab Karina and hold her,” ordered the dominatrix.
“Yes, Kristine,” Brianna approached me, “With pleasure.”

I hated Brianna’s guts at the time, and I didn't have a really good reason for it. All I saw was a grade A loser from the University of Minnesota who boasted of parties and orgies and merely wanted to make a kinky buck for bragging. My judgment possibly was harsh and wrong; she was a student and a braggart, but calling her anything more than an attention wh-re would be pure guesswork. F-cking seniors in high school and college aren't too different.

I got beautifully torqued though. My arms were bound in multiple places so that my elbows tightly touched, and several spots along my legs were bound. A simple purple bandana cleave gag was all that reduced my speech, but it was a tight one at that. I was then dropped on a chair in another part of the room and left to myself.

The set we were using today was a converted metal garage space where Steve’s wife hosted large gatherings related to work and family. We were in one space that was simply carpeted, and it included a garage-like shed. It was big and spacious, quite uncomfortably gray on the sides in the unfinished parts.

Now it was my turn to be photographed…

► Show Spoiler
“An- -en ah -eh ou- uh thith, Ah’ll hie -ou uh!” I threatened Brianna and Kristine.

After a brief photo set, my shirt was pulled up, and I posed for more photos with my breasts all exposed. I had consented to this before, but this was the first time it had happened. Michela paused and lustfully examined my bare boobs and belly, and I winked at her back. There was no doubt in my mind what we were doing afterwards. More shots of Michela followed as well.

I was on another similar chair to Michela and struggled a bit. Mostly, I was trying to twist about in order to get a good measure for my binding. I turned my head and pulled my arms enough to see my thrice-bound arms and knew what I was battling now. Shimmying my arms was the first thing to try.

Michela and I struggled quite a bit and worked up a good sweat. We had been left alone except for Mrs. Moreau, and I wiggled towards Michela. As time went by, I soaked the bandana more and more with my spit, and the fabric softened. We were not being watched too closely, and I pushed the gag out of my mouth.

“Hey, hot stuff,” I gave Michela a quiet kiss on the gagged lips.
“Mmm,” my friend relaxed.
“Think you could give me a hand? I plan to get revenge on those other two.”
“Mmmph!” she sat up with a twinkle in her eye and nodded.
“All right, try to untie some of these knots on my arms,” I scooted into position.
“Mmmm,” Michela began trying to fulfill this request.

Oh, I had been tied up plenty of times between my release and my modeling, but I am not ready to talk about that. This was my first time having fun with TUGs since I was a Cool Girl. Those were good, happy days before I screwed up my life with my poor decisions.

Michela was such a newbie but an adorable one at that. She squeaked in an energetic way that reminded me of one of my pre-trouble TUG friends and carefully tried to untie the knots of my arm bonds. I giggled a little, and Mrs. Moreau looked at us and smiled. Here we were, the stereotypical “barely legal” girls with Michela turning 18 while she was in the penitentiary and shortly before her release and me turning 18 shortly after my own release.

Her less flexible fingers were actually an advantage in this scenario because she had a firmer grip and slipped less than I would. Without bound elbows, despite having less bend in her arms she still had enough mobility to twist around when I flopped onto my side so she could more easily reach my elbow bonds. I could tell she was smiling under the green tape, but she didn't seem too fond of the gag itself.

“You got this, girl,” I gave her an encouraging smile and sat up as the ropes released.
“Ayyyy!” she squealed excitedly.
“Now, I promise I’ll be back for you, OK?” I started untying my legs.
“Mmm hmm,” Michela nodded trustingly.
“Just know we'll probably be back for more photos of you. You're a doll!”
“Awww,” she blushed and winked at me, “ank hou!”

I grabbed her face in my hands and gave her a big smack on the gagged lips before I stood up. Kristine and Brianna were certainly elsewhere with one of them tied up for a shoot. The bigger questions were who was tied up and where was the other one? I only had two choices really since they weren't on the open shed floor. Either they were in the garage, or they were in the second shooting room. I put my ear against a door and heard Steve giving general orders without a name to someone. I turned the door knob and swung it open…

What off-camera torture (or kinky foreplay) will Hannah give Michela?

(A) Spanking
(B) Tickling, especially of the feet
(C) Vibration
(D) Breast fondling
(E) Heel sniffing
Last edited by AlexUSA3 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic