The Aftermath (?/?)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Aftermath (?/?)

Post by SilverLinings »

I turn the worn, brass door handle and gently push. The door creaks open and I stand in the opening, staring at you. You’re right where I left you an hour ago, which is four hours after you left for an early Friday lunch and never returned to the office. The room is dark, pitch black except for the thin strips of bright light that shine in through the smallest of openings in the blackout curtains. It is a beautiful March day out, mid 60s and sunny, and surely everyone in your office thinks you knocked off early for the weekend. Heck, they probably wanted to do the same thing and are envious of you for actually doing so – except you didn’t. You walked down the wrong ally and saw the wrong things happening by the wrong person.

And now you’re here because of it. I still need to figure out what to do with you, but for now, I can’t resist placing you into an exposed, embarrassing, humiliating position for an extended period of time to make you believe that I am capable of things – terrible, beautiful, amazingly horrific things that you would never dream about – or that maybe you would. I wanted to plant the seed and let your mind take it from there. I wonder what you’re thinking about. I wonder how nervous you are. I wonder how scared you are. I wonder how excited you are.

I have you stretched as far as your limbs will go, tied with white rope to the four corners of my California king bed. Your arms stretched high and wide, exposing your armpits and rib cage to me. Your legs, stretched open and announcing your most private, delicate, and personal parts of your body. I step closer, the sounds of my bare feet on the hard floors is slow, and you move ever so slightly on the bed. I would call it a “squirm” if it was anything more than a twitch. The ropes have you spread so wide and stretched so tight that there is hardly a millimeter for you to move your limbs.

Your toes curl and then stretch wide before setting into their normal resting position, allowing you to give yourself the brief feeling of trying to get away, to turn away, to do something other than just lay there as I get closer to you. Your chest raises and lowers slowly but deeply. I get closer. I can see that the excitement question I had has been answered. This pleases me. I stand directly in front of you with a straight on view. At the foot of the bed are your Friday casual work clothes. Your white casual sneakers sit side by side, touching each other, cradling each other. Next to them your dark denim jeans are folded neatly, underneath your well-fitting white button-down cotton shirt. It was a shirt sleeve day when I grabbed you and the sleeves are still rolled up. Your no-show white socks and black underwear are both folded neatly atop of the tower of clothing.

I reach in and lean on one hand on the bed, listening to the springs groan under my weight as I gently drag my nails along the inside of your leg. You flinch and make a noise, but the stuffing in your mouth prevents most audible sounds from escaping more than a few feet. I kneel between your spread legs and rake both of your groins with my nails, eliciting more noise from you. Pleas, I’d call them. Not screams. I’ve been in your position before and I know when to scream and when to beg and when to whimper and when to shriek and when to moan. The excitement between your legs is becoming more and more. It is out of your control and your dark inner desires betray you.

I take a step up and begin to straddle your stomach, my body weight on me knees just to the sides of your sides, almost tucked into the intersection of your arms and torso, now staring straight down at you. I gently push the blindfold so that it is now resting on your forehead, but you keep your eyes shut, tightly, trying to avoid seeing my face. You’ve moved your head facing sideways but I grab your chin and pull it back straight. I can hear your breathing quicken. The air going in and out of your nose so quickly leaves hints of snot under your nostrils. Don’t worry; I still think you’re cute. You slowly open one eye just a sliver while keeping the other eye shut. I smile. Your one eye opens a little bit more. I can see the thoughts running through your mind. First confusion. Then denial. Then questioning. Finally, your single eye opens fully, and then your other eye. You blink several times to either clear the blur from your eyes and, or, to make sure you’re seeing what you think you’re seeing. Rather who you’re seeing. The questions in your mind are answered and you’re satisfied with your confirmation.

Now comes the screaming.

You’re eyes narrow, you inhale, and you release a barrage of - what are surely – anger, insults, and expletives directed upwards, straight to my eyes. But I’ve packed your mouth too tightly and the same small, muted noises escape your oral cavity as before. I lean forward and hold your head steady. I place my lips on top of where yours are underneath the duct tape and plant a kiss on you.

“Calm down, my dear.” I say, straightening back up. “We are going to have a very fun time this weekend…”
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Intense! Lovely!!!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Poetic - and intense. Well done.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Holy heck. Amazing start! Very unique concept. It’s intense and erotic at the same. And I love that the genders are ambiguous, so anyone could picture themselves on either side. Please continue!
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

Thank you for the positive feedback @AmyRu @Caesar73 @TightsBound , appreciate it!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

TightsBound wrote: 1 month ago Holy heck. Amazing start! Very unique concept. It’s intense and erotic at the same. And I love that the genders are ambiguous, so anyone could picture themselves on either side. Please continue!

I agree with this completely. We still don't know just who we're dealing with here, two females is my guess. But that is all it is, a guess.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Incredibly well written! Really intrigued by this and I hope you decide to continue with more parts.
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

@LunaDog @harveygasson y'all are too kind!

Intentionally left vague and open for interpretation. Anyone is welcome to imagine themselves in either role of this little scenario...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic