Cross Country: Vote for an AI Damsel: Chapter 3– May 1, 2024 (M/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cross Country: Vote for an AI Damsel: Chapter 3– May 1, 2024 (M/F+)

Post by TapeTurtle »

Trying something new (and kinda weird) again — hope you all enjoy it! [edit — making this a lot simpler]

How this works: Every chapter of this story will be based on an AI model that someone votes for via comment/reply. Most of the models I found so far have been from the Instagram account ElitePics. I will pick a few images from the account and link them to the story. The audience will vote on which damsel they’d like to see bound and gagged in the next chapter.

For example, if you all were to vote for this image:

The next chapter would feature a story that would have to involve both this model being bound and gagged and also a train of some kind.

Obvious disclaimer: I don’t own the Instagram account, and don’t claim any of the work to be my own.

Thanks for playing along! Here goes nothing:

— — — — — — — — — —

Part One:

“You really mean it? Your dad’s car? I can have it?” Justin stared at his friend incredulously.

“He left it to me, so it’s mine to do what I want with it. Win the bet, it’s yours.” Henry grinned and shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t need it. And I don’t have a reason to travel around like you do.”

“I thought you were just joking. I mean that’s not really possible, right?” Justin studied his friends face, expecting him at any point to interject and claim he was kidding. “You’re really serious.”

“Dead serious. I don’t think you can do it. But I’d have a lot of fun watching you try.”

“So you want me…over the next year…to travel to every state in the U.S.”

“…which you do every year for work already.”

“Right. But you want me to find a woman in each state. And somehow convince that woman to let me…tie her up. And then you want a picture?” Justin couldn’t believe the words coming from his own mouth. “Does that about sum it up?”

“You just about got it buddy. A year. You can get this done in a year. Want more time?”

Justin went silent. He looked outside of his house, where his friends red Lamborghini, his dream car, waited outside, just out of reach.

“18 months.” Justin said, taking a deep breath, realizing what he had just signed himself up for.

“You’ve got a deal.” The two men shook hands. “Where do you think you’ll start?”

“I don’t know. Haven’t really had time to game plan yet,” Justin replied, only half telling the truth. He knew where he’d be starting — back home, in Connecticut.

— — — — — — — — — — —

Which model should be Justin’s kickoff damsel?

A) Image
B) Image
C) Image

Thanks for voting!
Last edited by TapeTurtle 17 seconds ago, edited 13 times in total.
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

I created a Flickr album of potential damsels, if anyone would like to begin their nominations there!

Here’s the link:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/200464196@N02/58nX6Ck85r
TheDapperKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheDapperKing »

I don't know why but this is reminding me of this old flash game called Franks Adventure lol where you had to go around collecting nude photos to sell lol
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Just looked it up — that’s really funny. Hopefully this story will be more fun and a little more consensual.
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Thinking about it he should start with C
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Would go for B :)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I'll go with B as well.

Good grief, there is a lot of botox in there. With that much botox, Jason will inevitably cause one or more of the girls to burst when he tries to steal a naughty squeeze.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

B please.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

I gotta go with C.
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Model B is the Winner!

Chapter 2: Connecticut

Justin walked through the doors of Spinteck, an incredibly small IT firm he used to work at based in his home town of Meriden, CT. Besides his backpack, he was holding a large brown paper bag. He waved hello to the receptionist, who grinned and stood up to give him a hug.

“So good to see you Justin! You look well! What are you doing here so late? It’s almost 5:00! If you’re here to visit, almost everyone has gone home.”

“Oh I figured. I’m just here to see one person. Is Anjali still here?”

“You know she is — she’s always the last one to leave. She locks up for me most nights in fact.” The receptionist began gathering her belongings. “Which actually is a good transition. I’m heading out for the day. Will you tell your family I said hi? And remind Anjali to get ALL the lights turned off this time. She forgot yesterday and I got an earful.”

“I’ll make sure. So good to see you.” After another polite hug, she walked out the door, and Justin made his way into the office, then did a quick scan of the room. The managers offices were all empty, as were all five desks in the bullpen, save one, where one brown haired young woman was working diligently at her computer with her back to the door. She was wearing a tight, plain gray t shirt, yellow pants, and a pair of white sneakers.

“Shouldn’t you be heading home? You never know who might wander in after hours at a place like this,” Justin called out. His best friend, Anjali, span around in her chair.

“Holy shit. Holy shit!!! What are you doing here?” She charged up to him and wrapped him in a tight hug. “You couldn’t make it a full month without seeing me again, could you?”

“The pain of separation was unbearable. You complete me.” Justin gave his friend a shit-eating grin, which was met by a punch to the stomach. Anjali was right though — Justin had just been home to visit his dad after his mom had passed away several months ago, after only usually making it back two or three times a year. “I brought us dinner,” Justin continued, showing her the bag. “And wine. Are you down to hang out for a while?”

The two ate and drank for over and hour, catching up on work, family, and eventually, after their second bottle of wine, Justin’s new challenge.

“Hold up. You’re traveling around tying girls up to win a car?” Anjali squinted unsure whether or not her friend was joking, refilling her wine glass. “That’s not real.”

“It’s real.” Justin held out a photo on his phone. “Here’s the car.”

“That’s not…Justin…is that the same one?”

“Good memory. It is. Same kind my dad sold to help care for mom. And I might be able to get a new one for free.”

“Okay. Well shit. I guess…I guess it’s a worthy cause.” Anjali sipped her wine. “So how many have you managed so far?”

“Zero. Came back home to try and find someone to start.”

Anjali raised an eyebrow. “Oh? Where do you suppose you’ll start looking. Kind of a small town. Not a lot fish in the lake, if you catch my drift.” She took another sip of one as Justin grinned sheepishly. Anjali glanced at her friend’s backpack. “Oh…so…me.”

Justin’s face went red. “I was hoping so, yeah. It would just be for a few minutes. I hate asking, but maybe we can head to your apartment and do it really fast and then I’ll be gone and owe you for the rest of my life.” Anjali seemed to recoil at how fast her friend was talking now.

Anjali sighed, then stood up, swaying a little, brushing the small flecks of crumbs off of her shirt. “No — that’s ok. Let’s just knock it out here. What do you need?”

Justin went white. “Here!? I mean…thank you, you’re amazing, you’re unbelievable, but…here? You’re not going to get in trouble?”

“Trouble???” Anjali scoffed, almost offended at the suggestion. “I run this place, Justin, don’t you remember? I’m untouchable!” She began talking louder. “In fact…” moving quickly, and clearly inebriated, Anjali loosed the drawstrings on her pants, sliding them off onto the floor, exposing her tone, bare, deep brown legs. “I can do whatever I want in here!”

The two laughed hysterically. “Okay then, if you’re so sure!” Justin moved to his backpack and pulled out a roll of chrome sliver duct tape.

“Oh — shiny. You’re gonna make me look pretty in that!” Anjali snorted laughing, before turning around and placing her hands behind her back.

She was right. She did look pretty. When Justin finished, he took a few steps back to look at her. The duct tape had been wrapped around her wrists behind her back, but also above and below Anjali’s incredible chest, making her breasts balloon outward into the gray fabric of her shirt. Her bare legs were taped at the knees and ankles. Finally, her full lips had been concealed behind a band of taped that had been wrapped around her head several times, making her cheeks bulge. Anjali giggled into the gag and tried to smile as Justin raised his phone to take a picture.

“Mmmmmmpppphhhhhh,” She tried to say as the flash when off, laughing hysterically and trying to wrest her arms and legs free from the tape. “Fffhmm hmm fhfpmhmmm.”

“Why thank you,” replied Justin. “Now, what says we make this fun? If you can escape that, I’ll send you lunch at the office once a month.”

Anjali nodded her head vigorously, hopping around the office to find some leverage, her heavy breasts swinging with her every movement. Justin turned his back to her and looked at his phone. In a text to Henry, his friend, he attached the picture of the bound and gagged Anjali with the caption: “Connecticut — 1/50.”

Within moments his phone pinged. It was Henry replying. “Holy shit dude. Way to fucking go. Didn’t think you’d pull off even one. Wishing you luck. Long way to go.”

Justin grinned as he put his phone in his pocket, sitting back in an office chair, content to watch his tape bound and gagged best friend hop around the office until the morning came.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Next Chapter, will Justin be tying…

A) Image
B) Image
C) Image

You Decide!
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Love the idea of this story! My vote is for C.
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Nice part.
Going for A
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Thanks to those who have voted so far! I’ve also finished the Flickr album if anyone would like to nominate a model for future stories.
KCMand
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KCMand »

My vote is A
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Model A is the winner!

(Switching the story to first person -- hope you enjoy!)

Chapter 3: Rhode Island (Part 1)

It was Anjali's idea, actually, to begin using a dating app to find women to bind for Henry's challenge. Being more reserved romantically, I had never used one before, and was surprised to hear just how effective it might be in meeting girls across the country wherever I went.

You're a smoke show, Justin -- you'll match with whoever you want. Just don't mention the bondage thing too early; that's a bit of a red flag on the Tindr these days." Jokes aside, I knew she was probably right. I sprang up to 6'3" in high school, managed to put on some decent muscle fairly quickly through football, and haven't struggled to gain a woman's attention since -- even though I rarely ever know what to do with it. "If ever there was a time to start acting like a smoking-hot womanizer, it's now." Anjali laughed. "Just promise me you'll at least be kind to these girls."

It turns out that she was right. Upon downloading the app in my hotel room, I matched within 5 minutes to a blonde, gorgeous woman named Diane. The notification seemed surreal as it bled across my phone screen. She worked at a library just a few minutes away, across the state line in Foster, Rhode Island. She sent me a message saying if I was free and could pick her up from work that afternoon, she'd love to have dinner. It was an easy way to potentially cross off a whole state from my list. I nervously confirmed, made a reservation at a bistro near the library, and our date was set.

My plan was to woo Diane over dinner and potentially convince her to come back to my hotel room, where I had stashed a few rolls of duct tape and several ropes in the closet. Maybe she would be willing to partake in the challenge, maybe she wouldn't.

Pulling into the library parking lot, a text message appeared on my phone, and dashed my plan upon the rocks.

"I'm so sorry. I'm not going to be able to come to dinner. I was walking out to the parking lot and my boss says I have to close up tonight. I even got changed and everything. I promise I didn't stand you up. I'm so, so sorry."

Crestfallen, and trying to be understanding, I put my car in park and thought for a few moments. Before I could devise a new plan, with potentially a new girl some other evening, a light tapping on my window startled me back to the present.

"Are you Justin?" Leaning over to look into the car at me, was a tall, toned blonde woman in a tight robins-egg dress. I found myself relatively speechless as I made contact with her sharp blue eyes, and struggled to keep my gaze off of her incredible cleavage, which pushed firmly against the top of the dress. "It's Diane. I'm so sorry. Can we talk?"

I stepped out of the car and reached out my hand. "Please don't apologize. Things happen. No hard feelings." She smiled sweetly at me. "It's still a pleasure to meet you."

Diane chuckled. "Thank you for being understanding. I feel horrible. But this job means the world to me. And you drove from Connecticutt?"

"Just like 15 minutes. It's not a problem, I promise. Maybe we can reschedule for tomorrow?"

"I can't -- I'm leaving town tomorrow for a conference on information technology. My boss is making me go."

"She really is working you to the bone, isn't she?"

"You have no idea. I wouldn't be surprised if she made me work late just to spite me. She's not even here anymore. Nobody is. Now I just get to babysit an empty building."

A thought popped into my mind. Trying not to be nervous (as nerves were going to be a problem if I were ever going to win this challenge), I grinned. "It's empty, huh?"

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Diane and I ended up talking for almost an hour until the end of her shift, when it was time to lock the doors and perform one last walk through the library to ensure everything was in order. She offered to take me on a brief tour of the building, saying it was just as useful in getting to know her as talking was. I offered to wait for her to change back into her more comfortable clothes, but she insisted that we were still on a proper date and she needed to look her best -- which she absolutley did.

We roamed aisle after aisle, weaving between subject shelves and making small talk about authors and books we're drawn to. It was, admittedly, hard for me to focus on the topics of books watching her bright blue-covered hips swaying ahead of me. After forty minutes, I I decided it was time to start making my move.

"This is incredible, Diane. Y'all really have an impressive range of literature in here."

"That we do. I curate it myself -- which is more than I am paid to do. Name a topic -- I bet we have something in here on it." I smiled to myself, seeing an opening.

"Modernist women poets?"

"Of course -- we have three or four volumes on Marianne Moore alone!"

"Brazillian cuisine."

Diane laughed. "Cookbooks and culinary histories are downstairs."

I laughed. "Wow. Okay. Let me try something harder. What about...a bondage photography book?"

Diane turned back to me, her cheeks red and eyebrow raised. "What did you say?"

"Like a book of photos...with pictures of people tied up? Isn't that a thing? It's a type of art, I'm pretty sure."

Diane played along, smirking, but cautious. "Art. Uh huh. Sure. I've never seen one, if it is."

"Well than I guess this library isn't all that fantastic...the lead curator hasn't even procured a bondage book!" I chuckled sarcastically as Diane's face went red.

She smiled and punched me playfully in the shoulder. "Give me a break. I'll order one here in the next week or so and then we'll see who's laughing."

I swallowed and took a deep breath. "Or we could just make one ourselves tonight..."

After a short moment of genuine stunned silence, Diane grinned, biting her lip and taking a step toward me. "Well that would be more expedient, wouldn't it?"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to a small little reading area, with a sofa, coffee table, and a few reading chairs. She shoved me seductively onto the sofa and begin putting her hair up into a ponytail. "Stay here. I'll be right back," she said, grinning and walking away into the darkened aisles of the library.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --- -- --

TO BE CONTINUED...
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Chapter 3, Rhode Island, Part 2:

Waiting for more than 10 minutes, I eventually grabbed a book of poems by e.e.cummings off of the nearby shelf and flipped through the various pages of incoherent scribblings. My heart thumped loudly as I tried to comprehend how easily this had worked. A small bead of sweat appeared on my forehead a few moments before I heard a series of steady clicks approaching me out of the darkness.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Not a lot to work with here. Had to do some scavenging." Diane appeared into the dim light of the reading area with several objects in her arms. She laid them out in front of me on the table, biting her lip. "I've never seen one of these books before. So I'm relying on you as my resident expert. Will these work?"

I looked down at the table and began sweating more. Before me was a small pile of supplies: two rolls of thick black electrical tape, a bag of zip ties, and few clean wash cloths. I swallowed, then looked back up at Diane, collecting myself.

"Modest, but these will work. The material doesn't matter as much as the model." I smirked and raised an eyebrow at the curvy, scalding blond in front of me.

"So I'm the model then, I'm assuming," Diane replied. And you're the photographer?"

I nodded my head slowly. "If you're okay with that."

She smiled seductively toward me. "Like I said, you're the expert. I'll do whatever you think is best." Diane put her arms by her side and looked down toward her light blue dress. "Is this outfit going to work? It's my favorite dress -- I was hoping it would look really nice under the restaurant lights, but I guess this is an okay substitute." She gave a quick twirl, her body jiggling up and down slightly.

"That will work just fine," I said, hesitating slightly. I paused, though, as an idea crept into my head. "But I don't want to ruin your dress. Sometimes the materials aren't too kind on nice clothes."

"So I should go change into the work clothes? I thought it might be better if I looked pretty for this..." Diane pouted playfully.

"You'll look pretty regardless...I mean...look at you." Diane blushed slightly. "But if you don't want to go all the way to the desk to get your work clothes, you can...you can uh..." I trailed off, unable to complete the thought due to the lump in my throat.

"I can what?" Diane crossed her arms and tilted her head slightly. Studying my nervous but obviously lusting expression, she interpreted my silence correctly. "Oh...I see." She grinned. "On a first date? You're really pushing your luck, aren't you Justin?"

"It's your call. I promise you'll look incredible however you're dressed...or not dressed." My face turned beet-red. I could tell I was failing at conveying any type of dominant confidence as Diane's clear blue eyes pierced mine.

After what seemed like an eternity, Diane took four long strides toward me on the couch, crouched down, spread her legs, and set down on my lap, her face a mere inch or two away from mine. "There's only three reasons why I'm agreeing to this." She leaned into my face and placed a light kiss on my lips. "First -- you were really nice about canceling dinner." She kissed me again, more firmly. "Second -- There's a chance you're maybe the most attractive person I've ever seen." She wrapped her arms around my head, kissing me forcefully, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She pulled away after ten or eleven seconds. "Third, I took like three shots from my secret stash at the front desk before I came back."

Diane grinned, put her hand softly on my cheek, and reached behind her own back with both of her hands. Keeping her eyes locked on mine, she found the zipper on her dress and pulled it down, relaxing the fabric covering her torso. She then grabbed my hands in hers and placed them on top of the loosened straps on her shoulders. We pulled them down together, letting her bare, double-D-sized breasts drop down in front of me. She leaned forward and placed a final kiss on my forehead, forcing her firm, heavy tits into my face. I knew I was there to tie Diane up. But I would have been just as content to stay there on that coach and suffocate to death. There are worst ways to go.

Pulling back suddenly, Diane climbed off of me an stood up, allowing the rest of her dress to fall off of her smoothly, revealing a matching sky-blue pair of panties. "Shall we?" The blonde librarian put her hands on her hips and stared at me, biting her lip again. "We've got a book to make."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The flash of the camera on my phone obliterated the subtle darkness of the empty library. I looked at my screen to examine the quality of the photo, making sure it was clear enough for Henry. In the picture, Diane laid down on her back on the couch, directly under the camera, looking straight at the lens with a wide-eyed, shocked expression. Her hands disappeared behind her back. Her breasts lilted side to side so much I could almost see them swaying in the still image. Below her nose, several strips of black tape sealed her mouth shut, leaving the faintest outline of her closed lips visible in the light of the flash.

I put my hand lightly on her jaw, tilting her face up to look at me. "Just a few more, and I think we'll have everything we need."

"Hmmmppphhhmmm...Mmmffrrrhhm mmff." Diane nodded back, her eyes wide. Her face looked uneasy still, but much more excited and aroused than anything worrisome. "Fmmm hmm hmmmhmmmffrrrhm." She began laughing onto the rag I stuffed into her mouth, then began shimmying her enormous breasts side to side below me. "Fmmm hmm?" She asked seductively.

I placed a kiss on her cheek, letting my hand fall down to her exposed chest, taking one of her breasts in my palm and squeezing lightly. "Maybe I should just keep you like this, and you could come back with me to my hometown and keep me company for...a few weeks." Diane giggled and shook her head in mock disgust. "How about just one more shot. What about a little video?" Diane nodded her head enthusiastically.

I pulled the tape and zip-tie bound model up off the couch, spinning her around in place so I could see her better. I had taped her wrists and elbows behind her, placing a tight zip-tie around each taped band, leaving her completely immobile. I treated her ankles and knees the same. I took a few steps back, then held my phone up to the gagged librarian's face, and pressed "record." "If you want to finish the book, you need to ask me nicely to let you out."

"Hmmfffphhm?" Diane tilted her head in surprise, wriggling her cinched arms behind her back and forth, swaying her curvaceous body back and forth as she tested her bonds. "MMpphhhmmmrrrhmmhm phh ffhm?" She giggled at the impossible sound of her own garbled speech.

"Just say please, and I'll let you out."

Diane tried several times to speak a compelling sentence or two me, asking for release. Each time she would break into laughter, knowing it was useless.

"Guess you really don't wan to get out. I'm not convinced." I pulled the helpless woman into me with one arm, kissing her neck and gagged lips. I had no idea why, but the sudden surge of confidence felt like a welcome shift inside me.

Diane pushed into my face, returning the favor with her own sultry version of a kiss. "FFmmhhmmff." Diane stared back up at me. I looked down at her bright blue eyes, heart pounding. Her pillow tits squished into my chest and felt warm against me. "Hmmpffhhm." Diane said again, softer this time, before sliding her body downward, dragging her chest and stomach toward the floor, where, after some careful maneuvering, she ended up on her knees, hands bound behind her back, batting her eyelashes at me. "Hmmmphhffhm. Mmmph." She pushed her face up toward my hand. I slowly pulled the tape from her lips, baling it up and putting it in my pocket. I pulled the rag out of her mouth.

"I'm ready to be let out. I'll prove it to you." She smiled and stared directly ahead at my bulging pants.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The very instant I felt myself finish into Diane's open mouth, I could tell that whatever version of myself I thought I knew just a few days before, was gone now. Under me, a smiling, sexy bombshell looked up at me eagerly. I barely recognized my own hands. I had one on the back of her blonde head and another on her giant breast. After untying Diane, I walked myself to the front desk while she changed into her work clothes and got ready to head home. I waited alone at the desk for several minutes, feeling both like a horrible person and my favorite version of myself I had ever known.

Eventually Diane came down the hall and greeted me with a deep, gentle kiss. "I haven't had that much fun in years. Thank you for sticking around tonight"

"I've never had that much fun before. I swear." I looked earnestly at Diane, who blushed. "I'm going back home tomorrow. But maybe we'll run into each other again sometime?"

Diane smiled back at me. "I really hope we do, Justin. Really."

After our goodbyes, I sat in my car alone and watched Diane get into her car and drive away. I pulled out my phone and sent one of the several new photos of her to Henry. The video, I decided, was just for me to see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Who do you think Justin should run into on his next adventure? The choice is yours!

A) Image
B) Image
C) Image
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic