The Misadventures of the Private School Captives (FFF/FFFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tiedupted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedupted »

Whoa :shock: Did not expect that ending :shock: But it does set up more goodies sort of speak. Poor Gina :shock: I wonder how Suzy and Missy will find out about Chrissie? Can't wait for the next part :P
Capturechick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Capturechick »

Again, thanks everybody for their nice comments :) Writing this part was easier than I thought so enjoy :D

A Friend in Danger (Part Three)

"Miss Sloan," Marcy Garcia stammered as she looked at their activities director as she held a gun on Chrissie Fisher. "W...what is going on?"
"What does it look like Marcy" Chrissie shot back "You messed up"
"Me?, what did I do?"
"You didn't grab that file fast...."
"Alright you two chatterboxes, enough already. I'm going to have to teach you two a lesson on minding your own business"
Marcy kept looking at her gun.
"Please, don't hurt us. We'll cooperate"
"Oh you will, believe me" Miss Sloan shot back "Call it detention"
"Detention?" Marcy responded, with kind of a puzzled look on her pretty face.
"Yes, now you move it....down to the basement"
"The basement?" Chrissie added "That's not the detention room"
"Well it is tonight ladies...now move!"
As Miss Sloan led the girls to the basement, Suzy Farrington and Missy Ferguson were having their way with the bound and gagged Gina Cirelli, Marcy's roommate. Missy took the vibrator and went over Gina's private area, getting high pitch squeals from the plump girl. Gina was also bucking, trying her bound hands once again, hoping to escape the tight bondage...no luck. Missy then put the vibrator slightly inside Gina's clit, going back and forth with it. Gina screamed into her gag as she felt herself being pleasured by Chrissie's minions. Gina had only been with one other person; Marcy. Gina felt that she was going to orgasm when suddenly Suzy's phone rang.
"Who the hell is calling me now....?" Suzy complained as she looked at the phone; The name CHRISSIE showed on the screen.
"Hey....did you get it done?....what?....alright.....bye"
"What was that all about? Missy asked, turning her attention away from Gina.
"Chrissie is in detention and so is Garcia"
Gina moaned at the sound of that as she looked at her captors.
"She said to release Cirelli and to wait for her in the dorm"
Gina breathed a sigh of relief at the news, but why was her girlfriend in detention?
Meanwhile Miss Sloan had praised Chrissie for convincing her minions on her current situation as the girls sat on the floor and were ordered to remove their shoes and socks.
"Okay Chrissie" Miss Sloan ordered "Tie Marcy's hands behind her back and make sure the knots are tight. Then bind her feet."
Marcy turned around and crossed her wrists as she was again bound with one of her white knee socks. It seemed to Marcy that Chrissie was enjoying every minute of it.
"Oww....that's too tight"
"Sorry hun, just doing as I'm told"
"Hurry it up Chrissie, i've got to get back upstairs"
"You're just going to leave us down here?" Marcy asked as she was sat on the matted floor. "This is not detention, what are you involved in?"
"I'm not involved with nothing. You two are going to work out your problems while your down here. This room is soundproof, so I won't gag you...at least not yet. I'm sure you have questions on that folder you tried to swipe from my office"
Chrissie finished with Marcy's legs, even touching them a couple of times, getting a dirty look out of Marcy in the process. Miss Sloan grabbed a sock and started tying Chrissie's hands behind her back. After a few minutes Chrissie was sat back to back with Marcy and her legs bound with the last sock. Miss Sloan then stood up and went over to a closet and came back with a long jump rope. The young teacher took the jump rope and tied it around the girls bodies so they were snuggly back to back with one another. She then took out her gun again.
"If you aren't involved in anything, why do you have t...that gun" Marcy stammered as she was already trying her bonds.
"Oh this? Sorry, it's plastic...see"
The girls could tell it was a kid's cap gun as they had fell for it.
"You best keep your mouth's shut about that too...Not sure that the St. Anne's board would approve of my methods"
"No shit.." Chrissie sneered as she struggled in her bonds.
"Chrissie here needs to be taught a lesson or two and you my dear fell right into her trap....look at it this way, I could write you up for expulsion, but I think this more productive. Well have a fun talk girls, I'm sure Miss Fisher has lots to say to you. I will release you two in one hour, unless you find a way to get loose before that....oh wait a sec, the door will be locked so I guess you'll have to stay here anyway. Have fun girls!"
Miss Sloan, with Chrissie's folder in her hand, left the two bound girls on the floor. Marcy could hear the door locking in the distance.
"Shit!" Chrissie yelled as she struggled mightily with her bonds. "I can't fucking believe I fell for this crap!"
"Chrissie calm down and let's think this through"
"Calm down? Damnit Marcy, if you had just hustled a little bit, maybe we wouldn't be sitting here"
"What is in that folder huh? What else have you done?"
"Enough okay, I'm a discipline problem"
"Wow, there's a shocker!"
"I could have destroyed that folder and that bitch Sloan wouldn't had nothing on me, or my friends for that matter...just hollow threats"
"Man, you are dreaming Chrissie. She has stuff on you, who else does?"
"Just her...I think. Look can you sit still so I can try and get loose?"
Marcy was still struggling with her hands, as being bound together with the jump rope, left the girls with little or no room to try and free the other one.
"I can barely reach my knots" Marcy complained "If you hadn't tied them so freaking tight I might add"
"I had no choice Marcella, she had a gun....or so I thought at the time.....fuck! how can I be so stupid!"
"Well if you guys hadn't kidnapped Gina and then forced me to help you...no wonder you have a discipline file"
Marcy had come to the conclusion that they weren't getting free sitting the way they were. The stunning Latina looked around the room and then spotted something, something shining protruding from the wall.
"There! In the wall, it looks like it's some kind of hook or something. Maybe we can hook it on the jump rope tying us together and if we're lucky we might be able to pull it loose.
"Then what? We'll still be tied up"
"But we would have a better chance to free ourselves. Now we'll have to ease ourselves up and then hop in unison over to it.
"Oh is that all?" Chrissie responded, rolling her eyes.
"Cut the crap Chrissie, you're a cheerleader....you can do this"
"Okay then....oh and sorry about not selecting you for the squad"
"Save it for later, let's concentrate on the task at hand ok? On three; one, two three...."
With that Marcy and Chrissie used each other to rise up. Getting their balance, the two rivals took a couple of hops towards the wall. Then a couple of more. A couple of minutes later the girls were right next to the hook.
"Put the rope on it and pull"
The girls managed to snag the jump rope tying them together and then started pulling. Marcy noticed the rope loosening a bit.
"It's working, keep going!"
A few good tugs, loosened the rope where it slacked up enough to where it fell down the girls bodies.
"Holy shit Garcia! you did it!"
Both Marcy and Chrissie hopped over the circle of rope that had just fell and Marcy put her back against Chrissie's. Marcy tried the knots on Chrissie's wrists and Chrissie did the same to Marcy. Ten minutes or so later, Chrissie could feel the knots loosening on her wrists. She then pulled them apart and rubbed her wrists for feeling.
"Okay, unite me Chrissie"
As Chrissie started to untie Marcy, she suddenly stopped.
"What are you doing, untie me"
"Not just yet hun, we have some unfinished business"
"What the hell!"
Chrissie then pulled Marcy to the matted floor and covered her mouth with her hand. Chrissie then with her other hand reached underneath Marcy's skirt. Chrissie gave her an evil grin as she stuck a couple of fingers near Marcy's private area. She suddenly took her fingers and pushed past her clit and started stroking.
"I'm going to finger fuck you Marcella"
What is wrong with this crazy bitch....come on Miss Sloan, come back and catch her so you can expel her ass from this place.
Marcy moaned under Chrissie's left hand as the fingers on her right hand pushed deeper into Marcy's pussy. With her hands still bound behind her back, Marcy was helpless to do anything as she felt her self on the verge of an orgasm....
Please open that door Miss Sloan....

TBC...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I didn´t see that comming. Nice turns of events!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great update I’m really enjoying this keep it up, especially the twists and turns
Tiedupted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedupted »

Man that Chrissie doesn't know when to stop :shock: I wonder if Miss Sloan will walk in and catch her? And why do I get the feeling that she is hiding something? (Miss Sloan that is :P )
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Tiedupted wrote: 5 years ago Man that Chrissie doesn't know when to stop :shock: I wonder if Miss Sloan will walk in and catch her? And why do I get the feeling that she is hiding something? (Miss Sloan that is :P )
Chrissie is really a piece of work ;) And I agree: I think Mrs. Solan may be hiding something ...
Capturechick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Capturechick »

Bandit666: More twists and turns coming :o

TiedupTed and Caesar73: Thanks and she is, but not how you think.... :?

Okay I am posting the conclusion to this part. It's mainly a bridge to the next set of chapters, but I PROMISE it will be worth it. I must admit, I had a little bit of writer's block, but I told myself it's only fiction and only for fun, so what the hell I'm going to do an almost 360 degree turn coming up, but it will be worth it :P

A Friend in Danger (Part Four)

Marcy Garcia was trying to fight off the advances of her rival, Chrissie Fisher as Chrissie was fingering Marcy in her bound state and trying to pleasure the young brunette. Chrissie's fingers went deeper and deeper into Marcy's tight pussy as the striking Latina moaned, struggling still to get free from her wrist bonds. Chrissie suddenly stopped and took her other hand off of Marcy's mouth.
"What the hell is wrong with you Chrissie?" Marcy yelled, hoping the soundproof room wasn't so soundproof.
"I told you before, you are so sexy.....I cannot resist you..."
"Get off of me you bitch.....now!"
Chrissie just laughed as she felt Marcy's smooth thighs and worked her way down to Marcy's bound feet and lifted them up.
"What the hell are you doing now?" Marcy quizzed, as suddenly Chrissie started to suck on Marcy's toes!
"Stop it!"
Chrissie made slurping sounds as she rolled her tongue on Marcy's feet, getting the Latina to start laughing and struggling more.
"Marcella, you should be a foot model....damn, your feet are so perfect!"
"You are a psycho....I'm going to get revenge on you!"
Suddenly Chrissie stopped and got on top of Marcy, getting right in her face with an evil eye. Chrissie then planted a big kiss on Marcy's lips. Marcy tried anything to get Chrissie to stop when just then, she felt her hands slipping loose from the sock. Marcy suddenly reached up and grabbed Chrissie by the hair and grabbed her, pulling her off.
"You fucking bitch....I told you to stop!" Marcy screamed as she held Chrissie down. Chrissie evilly smiled as she grabbed Marcy back and the duo wrestled with each other for several minutes as screams and panting filled the air. Suddenly, the door started to open and Miss Sloan stood at the doorway and watched the cat fight that was taking place in front of her, the girls unaware of her return. Miss Sloan then cleared her throat as Chrissie and Marcy stopped and looked up at her...Miss Sloan's arms crossed across her chest.
"Oh don't stop on my account" The young teacher said sarcastically "Obviously I missed alot"
"She's such a bitch Miss Sloan!" Marcy said, still panting as she freed her ankles from the other sock and then gathered up her shoes.
"We had a great talk Miss Sloan" Chrissie shot back "Didn't we Marce?"
"Fuck you!" Marcy shouted pushing her.
"Okay, enough" Miss Sloan scolded "And watch your mouth young lady"
"Sorry ma'am"
"Okay girls, back to your dorms....you both have class in the morning and remember what I said, nobody needs to know about this"

Later that night...

"I'm so glad you're okay baby" Marcy said as she hugged her girlfriend Gina. "But you need to tell me what happened....what did they do to you?"
The two girls then took a seat on the bed as they held hands.
"Okay I will, but what was this detention all about?"
"Chrissie had me try and steal some file from Miss Sloan's office, and I was caught red handed"
"A file?"
"Chrissie has a discipline file.....looks like she's done alot of bad things"
"Wow....surprise!"
"Yeah, but that's not all. Miss Sloan decided it was a great idea to spend some time trying to iron out our differences."
"You mean detention?" Gina responded.
"Well her way at least. She pulled a gun on us"
"What the hell?"
"It was a kid's gun, but me and Chrissie fell for it. She tied us up back to back in that basement area where they have all those mats for gym....I guess she was just trying to scare us. Left us there for an hour"
"She can and should lose her job Marcy!"
"I agree, but I think it would be our word against hers....anyway, we worked ourselves loose, or Chrissie did and then the bitch attacked me!"
"Holy crap! What did she do?"
"She started to finger me but then had a sudden foot fetish.....God Gina, she started to suck my toes!"
Gina could only cover her mouth in disgust at what her girlfriend had gone through.
"Somehow I got loose and we got into a fight...literally and that's when Sloan unlocked the door. She scolded us and sent us back to our dorms."
Gina then went on to tell Marcy what Chrissie's minions had done to her in detail.
"I'm so sorry this happened to you"
Marcy then hugged Gina tight and then the duo's lips met in a passionate kiss. Marcy then pulled away.
"What's wrong?" Gina asked with a worried look on her face.
"Oh my God, that's it!"
"What is?"
"Didn't you say Chrissie used chloroform on you?"
"I guess it was. It had a sweet smell to it and the next thing I knew I woke up in that creepy old house."
"And that needle Chrissie used on me at the initiation. She said she got it from Nurse Perkins's office. Why would the nurse have knockout stuff?"
"Chrissie knows something then"
"Not necessarily Gina" Marcy shot back "I wouldn't be surprised if she stole them, but the bigger picture is why does Perkins have them in the first place?"
"Your inner Nancy Drew is channeling....I think you need to see Perkins"
"Wrong" Marcy shot back "We both do, after classes tomorrow"
With that, the girlfriends smiled and kissed, then turning off the light, giggling at each other.

The Following Afternoon....

"Man, I thought this day would never end" Gina said as she walked with Marcy toward's Nurse Perkins's office.
"Yeah and Chrissie looking at me, licking her lips...yuck!"
The two girls made their way to the Nurse's office and saw that the door was almost closed, but open just a crack. They then heard a man's voice yelling and then Nurse Perkins yelling back. Marcy looked at Gina and she quietly pushed the door open a bit more so she could hear.
"Damn it Sue, I thought you had control of those teeny boppers"
"I do and they are not teeny boppers, they're adults. They have to be eighteen to go here, in fact alot of them are nineteen..."
"Who gives a shit. All I care about is the inventory of things, a few things have gone missing and it's on your ass now"
"Just worry about the next shipment.....I'll keep those girls away"
"You better, I would hate to see what might happen to them....I've invested too much money in this operation and this perfect cover here"
With that Marcy grabbed Gina and walked a few feet towards a bank of lockers.
"Oh my God! Gina, I think he's a dealer!"
"Sounds like Chrissie and the 3F's aren't involved in it"
Gina then grabbed Marcy and made her turn towards the lockers. The mysterious man had left Perkins's office and walked past the two girls. He then looked back at them, training his eye on Marcy.
"Damn, what a creep!" Gina said
"Yeah, no doubt. Gina, I need to get in there and I think I have the perfect way to do it"
"I was afraid you would say that...how?"
"If need to find evidence that Perkins is involved, maybe I'll just conveniently get sick tomorrow"
"Yeah bring Perkins down, she rats out Chrissie and the 3F's....end of our troubles...."
Gina could only look at her girlfriend and shake her head. It was certainly not going to be that easy as more trouble probably awaited them....

TBC (In another renamed chapter)
Tiedupted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedupted »

Oooh, nice twist to the story....Nurse Perkins looks like she is the one to keep an eye on. And what's with that creepy guy (drug dealer?). Why do I get the feeling this is not going to end well for the girls :shock:
Cant wait to see what happens 8-)
Capturechick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Capturechick »

Sorry about taking too long to update this, real life sucks lol
TiedupTed: Thanks for the nice comments. This part coming up will ramp up the action!

Lessons in Fear (Part One)

Marcy Garcia was sitting in her first period class along with her girlfriend, Gina Cirelli. The girls' antagonists, the 3F clique, which consisted of Christine (Chrissie) Fisher, Suzanne (Suzy) Farrington and Melissa (Missy) Ferguson sat near them in the class. Marcy and Gina could hear the the clique giggling at them as they turned around to see Chrissie blowing a kiss in Marcy's direction. Marcy responded by giving Chrissie the middle finger. Chrissie just laughed harder.
"God, they won't stop" Gina whispered to Marcy.
"I just sent her a hello....okay, it's show time"
Marcy then got up and went to the front of the class, holding her midsection. The instructor, Ms Bartlett who was doing paperwork, looked up at the striking girl.
"Yes Miss Garcia, can I help you?"
"I need to go to the nurse, Ms Bartlett....I don't feel so well"
"Very well. I'll call Nurse Perkins for you...get your things"
"Yes Ma'am"
Marcy let out a smile and went back to get her things.
"Wish me luck" she whispered to Gina and then gave her a distance kiss. Chrissie saw all this and looked at her clique with a puzzled look and then stared down Gina. Marcy left the classroom and made it down to Nurse Perkins's office. The door was wide open this time and the brunette walked in greeted by Nurse Perkins, a young thirty something blonde.
"Marcy Garcia, I heard you weren't feeling well"
"Yes ma'am, I think it was something I ate"
"Okay then, lay down in here. I have some things to do. I'll check on you in fifteen minutes. If you still don't feel well, I'll give you something to take"
"What about class?"
"You'll get credit, don't worry"
"Yes ma'am"
Perkins then went into another room as Marcy laid down on the portable bed. The pretty Latina waited a few minutes and then quickly scurried up from the small bed. Looking around, Marcy saw a few filing cabinets. Easing them open, Marcy tried to look for evidence that Nurse Perkins was in partnership with a drug dealer. For several minutes, Marcy had uncovered nothing.
There's got to be something here....has to be....
Marcy then spotted the small window in the room as she looked out and could see it was close to the ground. Marcy then looked over her shoulder and closed her eyes....her veiny hands then unlatched the window.
I hope I don't regret doing this....
Just then Marcy could hear Nurse Perkins start to open the door. Marcy hurried back to the bed, but Nurse Perkins entered the room before she could lay down.
"Feeling better I see"
"Yes ma'am thank you"
"Do you mind if I keep you here for the class time just to be sure?"
Marcy's pulse rate quickened as she started to get nervous.
"N...no ma'am, good idea"
"Just lay down and relax, everything's fine"
Perkins went back to doing what she was doing and Marcy sat back up and got out her phone. She then texted Gina, but after a few minutes, got no response from her.
She's still in class...she'll probably get in trouble anyway....
After about twenty minutes, Nurse Perkins came back into the room and released Marcy. The young Latina was making her way back down the hallway when her phone buzzed. Marcy answered Gina's text to meet her by the cafeteria. A few minutes later, the besties caught up with one another.
"So how did it go? Did you find anything?" Gina asked, trying to keep her voice down.
"Nothing. I thing there might be something in the office room where she was, not the patient room"
"So there's nothing we can do?"
"Not necessarily, I did something else"
"Why do I get the feeling you're gonna try and go back there?"
"Yes, and I'll let you know how later, come on"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
" I cant believe you want to break into her office....Marcy?
"It'll be okay, nobody is there on Saturday. I'll look in the other room, hopefully find something, take pictures and then back here...in and out"
"I don't like it, you know that"
"Baby, don't worry okay?"
Gina then deeply kissed her girlfriend and then tightly hugged her.

Saturday Morning.....

Marcy had got up and got dressed in red shorts and a white top. She put her long dark hair into her signature ponytail and sat on the bed next to Gina who was sound asleep. Marcy leaned over and kissed Gina on the cheek.
"I love you soo much...." she whispered as she then tied a pair of black Nike sneakers over a pair of white ankle socks which greatly contrasted with her tanned legs. The Latina brunette then grabbed a flashlight and made her way quietly out of the dorm. Marcy ran towards the main campus as the sun was just beginning to rise. Marcy arrived at the back side of the main campus building and to the back side of the Nurse's office. Looking around, Marcy then peeked into the window but saw only darkness.
I hope I don't regret this.....please let me find something....
Marcy then raised the window which she had unlocked earlier, lifted herself the short distance up and made her way inside.
Whew, that was easier than I thought.....now to see what's in the other room...
Marcy then made her way to the other room adjacent to the room that she had been in before and started to look around. Shining her flashlight, she opened up a few filing cabinets but saw nothing, but suddenly Marcy spotted something.....a folder with receipts for chloroform and other drugs. Digging deeper into the folder, Marcy then gasped....there was a sub folder with information and receipts on illegal shipments of Narcotics. Marcy quickly took out her phone and started taking pictures of the file. She then put her phone away and put the file back up. Marcy made her way out of the room and into the patient room. Marcy was a few steps from the window when suddenly the light switched on.....and Nurse Perkins stood in front of the window blocking Marcy's path, the startled girl dropping the flashlight on the floor. Marcy's heart started to pound as then Perkins's male partner had snuck up behind Marcy, clamping a strong hand over her mouth!
"I knew she was up to something yesterday...thank goodness I checked the video surveillance in here" Perkins said as she showed Marcy a video on her phone. It showed Marcy unlocking the window. Marcy was wide eyed with terror in her eyes. "Nothing like a mouse taking the cheese, sort of speak"
Shit!....she knows!......oh my God, I'm in big trouble!
"Now young lady, you're going to tell me exactly what you are up to or else"
The man removed his hand from Marcy's mouth, but held her in a vise like grip.
"Now talk, what are you up to?"
"N...nothing. Gina needed some medicine, I was desperate"
"Do you expect me to believe that shit.....you know what's going on don't you?"
"Going on?...oww!"
The man twisted Marcy's arm, getting a yelp from her
"I think we need to teach the Chica here a lesson in minding her own business" the man sneered.
"Tie her up, but then look for her chubby friend....she might be hanging around"
The man took nylon rope from one of his pockets, crossed Marcy's wrists behind her back and binded them tightly, the rope biting deep into her tanned skin. Marcy winced and gritted her teeth as he tightened the knots. Meanwhile Perkins had pulled Marcy's phone from her pants pocket and found the pictures of the file.
"Stupid fucking nosy brat!" Perkins sneered as she threw Marcy's phone on the floor, and then smashing it to pieces with her boot.
"You two won't get away with this.....someone will find me!"
"I think this one and her friend heard our conversation the other day" the man added as he made Marcy sit down in a chair. "They were standing near your door, I bet the other one knows something as well"
"Leave Gina alone! she doesn't know anything!"
"Gag her!"
Marcy's speech was cut off as the man had tied a rolled up white rag tightly between her teeth, gagging the pretty girl.
"Much better" Perkins added "Now, go find the other one"
The man left to look around as Perkins turned her attention to the now bound and gagged Marcy. The Latina had tears in her eyes as she could only look at Perkins, who now looked nothing like the mild mannered Nurse at St. Anne's
What I'm I going to do....Why did I do this? Why?...

TBC....
Tiedupted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedupted »

Oh wow, Marcy is in BIG trouble.....saw it coming, but the buildup was great :) Btw, I wonder how Gina will do? Will she try and get the 3F's to help her? (Since Chrissie has a crush on Marcy) Can't wait for the next part. Oh and I wonder where the other posters are that left comments before? Curious...
samfellow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by samfellow »

Hey Dear. You are doing excellent job. I have 2 queries regarding this post. 1. The 2 clown ladies tied up Gina and Janeen qt easily. They had no weapon and both the captives were conscious. So why they didn't resist. I think there should be a little fight to over power them. 2. School me tie was used to gag Marcy but what's the purpose of Long Socks??
samfellow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by samfellow »

Oh. This Chrissie is such a bitch. I guess her figures can perform only 2 tasks. 1 Tying up someone. 2. Playing with Vagina. Anyways.. I m a bit afraid that in near future she mat Tues me up also and figure me. Lol..
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really would like to know, how this excellent story unfolds further 😊
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

Love it!
Capturechick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Capturechick »

Hi Everyone!

First of all thanks to all the new comments. Thanks to real life, other things kept me from updating this story, well as we all know, life has taken a different turn recently :shock: , so I have some free time to at least add a couple of new chapters. Not sure if it will be today, but definetly in the next few :D
Capturechick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Capturechick »

Lessons in Fear (Part Two)

Marcy Garcia bit hard on her gag as tears started to roll down her tanned cheeks. The striking Latina had fell victim to Nurse Perkins and her male accomplice, who were dealing in drugs. Just then, Nurse Perkins came back from the other room with a small rolling cart. Marcy kept up her futile attempt to get her hands free as Pekins looked at her.
"I like you Miss Garcia, but you had to go play detective didn't you?" she sneered, getting near Marcy's face. "You and Miss Cirelli, not to mention those 3F bitches......" Perkins's sentence was cut off by the man returning, alone. Marcy breathed a sigh of relief that Gina hadn't woke up and followed her, at least it didn't seem that way.
"No sign of the other one, in fact no one's around"
"Dammit, I know she'll be looking for Miss Garcia here and I destroyed her phone in all of this, could of texted her to get her into a trap.....time for plan b"
"Plan b?" the man quizzed "Want me to grab her from her dorm?"
"No. I want you to put Chica here in a secure spot. If I'm right, Miss Cirelli and maybe a few others might pay me a visit soon, then we can handle them."
Perkins took a cloth, poured a liquid on it and went over to Marcy and stuffed it over her nose and gagged mouth. Marcy squealed loudly as she figured out it was chloroform. Marcy's eyes soon rolled back and just like that, she was out.
"Okay help me get her in this cart and roll her down to that secure room in the basement. Tie her ankles before she comes to and no funny business, get your ass back up here....we have work to do and then later, we need to take care of any evidence and yes that means witnesses."
"Yes ma'am" the man answered, sort of sarcastically as he and Perkins lifted the unconcious Marcy into the cart and covered her with a large white cloth.
"If anyone at all questions what you're doing, just say your helping me with supplies...like a said, there's just a select few that's trouble, we don't need the whole campus knowing"
With that, the man rolled the cart out of the office and started down the hall.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gina Cirelli had been awoke for about an hour, dressed in sweats and a t-shirt. Gina kept checking her phone but there was nothing from Marcy. GIna dreaded the worst. She's in trouble, I just know it......should I go over there?
The well endowed girl then thought of the one person who might be able to help them....Miss Sloan. Gina then suddenly realized that she and the rest of the top staff were gone for the weekend, leaving only a handful of chaperone type people.
Oh God, don't let me go to their room, but they might be the only ones that can help.....
Gina was thinking of the 3F's as she made her way toward their rooms. Meanwhile at that time, Marcy Garcia was awakeining from her chloroform induced sleep. She tried to focus, but things were still hazy.
"Ggggnnnaa!" she cried out for her girlfriend as reality came back to her: she was still bound and gagged and God knows where. Looking around, Marcy realized she was in a small room and by the looks of it, a basement room on campus. She had fell victim to Nurse Perkins and her male partner and now she was their prisoner.
"Hhhpppp!!!" Marcy screamed into her gag, getting only garbled sounds to some out. She tried her bonds again, but everything was tight. She looked down to see her ankles crossed and bound now as well. Marcy just slumped back against the wall and tried to fight the tears that rolled freely down her cheeks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What the fuck are you doing here Cirelli?" Chrissie Fisher sternly said as she stood at the door. "You do know it's Saturday and I do sleep in"
"Marcy's in trouble!" Gina half-shouted. "And if you care for her at all, you'll come with me"
"Come where?"
GIna gulped and realized Suzy and Missy were not there.
"Nurse Perkins's office"
"Why the fuck do I care about that and why would Marcy be in trouble?"
"She thinks Perkins is dealing drugs with some guy"
Chrissie's then got a shocked look on her face as she stepped toward Gina. Her face then turned angry.
"It's lucky Suzy and Missy are out on their run this morning or I would have them pounce on you, tie you up again and finish what they started the other day."
"P...please Chrissie, if you care for Marcy if you say you do....."
"Well that's the only reason I'll go over there" Chrissie snapped as she texted the other 3F's on what she was doing.
"I can't believe you got involved in this Cirelli.....and so help me if Marcy gets hurt...."
"Involved in what?" Gina asked before Chrissie roughly grabbed her arm and jerked her down the hallway.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few minutes later, Chrissie and Gina had arrived at Nurse Perkins's office. Chrissie tried the door and went in. To the girl's surprise Nurse Perkins was sitting there working on some paperwork.
"Hello Miss Fisher and you too Miss Cirelli....can I help you"
"Where is Marcy Garcia?" Chrissie answered.
"Well, I don't know I haven't seen her today"
"You're lying" Gina added, feeling something wasn't right.
"Excuse me young lady, watch your tone"
"We had a deal" Chrissie added "And you broke it"
"What deal?" Gina piped in "Are you involved in this Chrissie?"
"Not directly she's not. I'll fill you in on the details later"
Gina then tried to run back to the door only to be blocked by the man who then clamped a hand over Gina's mouth before she could scream. Perkins then drew a handgun and pointed at Chrissie. GIna tried to break free from the man, but was held tight. Chrissie's shocked look got a sinister smile out of Perkins.
"What's wrong Chrissie, cat got you tongue?"
"You bitch! Where's Marcy! Where?"
Perkins then slapped Chrissie hard across the face with her free hand.
"Don't ever raise your voice to me young lady and as for your Latina friend, she's safe...for now. In fact you are about to join her.....toss me her phone"
The man found Gina's phone and tossed to Perkins. She then dropped it on the floor ans destroying it with her shoe. Gina then realized she was in major trouble. Perkins then found Chrissie's phone in her pocket and dropped it into her own pocket.
"I need to make a text to two others"
"I trusted you!" Chrissie yelled "You won't get away with betraying me!"
"Shut the fuck up and move!"
With that, the man removed his hand from Gina's mouth as she was terrified. Chrissie and her were then forced out of the room and made to walk where Marcy was. Chrissie was more bold than Gina as she shot her a look that shot right through her.
"If you hadn't meddled.....now we're all in deep shit....."

TBC...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine, that you continue this story! I like the Drama!
Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

Can’t wait for the next part!
Capturechick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Capturechick »

Caesar73 and Hojojutsutengu: Thanks for the kind words, alot more drama to come! :shock: :)

Lessons in Fear (Part Three)

Perkins and her male accomplice forced Gina and Chrissie down the hall and into a room where there was a staircase.
"Down there, Move!" Perkins ordered.
I can't believe there is no one around, even for a Saturday..... Gina thought glumly
The girls were forced to walk to a small door and then pushed inside a small hallway and then through another door. Immediaetly, the girls saw the bound and gagged figure of Marcy Garcia, her tanned cheeks wet from crying.
"Marcy!" Gina half-shouted before the man took a thick white rag, finding her open mouth and pulling it tightly before knotting it. The familiar taste of cloth all too evident.
"Why you fucnnnniiiigg ggmmmm!!!" Chrissie yelled as she was cleave-gagged by another white cloth held by Nurse Perkins.
"It's about time you shut your fucking mouth Chrissie!" she sneered as she pulled it back tightly before knotting tightly with two good knots. Marcy and Gina for a split second was glad to see Chrissie shut up for once, but then suddenly realized this was no campus game.......all their lives were in danger.
"There much better. Time to tie you both up tight."
As the man tied Gina's hands behind her back, Nurse Perkins took pleasure in tying up Chrissie. Taking her time, Perkins taunted the 3F leader.
"I knew I couldn't trust you Chrissie and pretty soon I'll have your other two cohorts,"
"Ffkkkkkyyyy!!!" Chrissie screamed and cussed at her as Perkins tightened the knots as tight as she could. Both girls were then sat down, Gina next to Marcy and Chrissie opposite them. Their ankles were crossed and then tightly bound. Gina looked at her girlfriend who returned her look with a "Yes I shouldn't have snooped around look, sorry"
Perkins and the man stood up and then the Nurse took Chrissie's phone and texted something.
"There Suzanne and Melissa have been notified and I'm sure their asses with be here soon."
Chrissie shook her head and grunted unkindly things at Perkins who just gave her a sinsiter laugh.
"Okay, get upstairs and wait for them and here, use this." she said, giving him a syringe. He left to go upstairs as Perkins paced the floor in front of her three young captives.
"Oh I almost forgot, I guess it's time to fill you in on Chrissie's role in all this. Isn't it right Chrissie?"
"Ggggtttthhhlll!!!" Chrissie trying to tell her to go to hell behind the thick gag.
"Save your strength my dear, you're going to need it.....all of you" Perkins responded as she paced back and forth in the small room.
"Miss Garcia and Miss Cirelli, I know you're both dying to know how Chrissie and her friends are involved in all this. Well let me tell you: She has the fucking hots for you Marcy"
Perkins kneeled down and got right up in Marcy's face when she spoke. "But I think you know that already. All the shit she's put you both through" Perkins then ran her finger along Marcy's tanned thighs. The pretty Latina bucked at her touch as Gina and Chrissie looked on stunned.

"Can't blame her though, you are gorgeous. Yes Chrissie and and her clique came to me and asked for a few things. I thought it would be some harmless fun, but then you started to take advantage of it Chrissie, and Marcy, you had to go snooping around....I wonder why though?"
Perkins didn't say anything for a few seconds and then stopped.
"That's got to be it, yes. I think Marcy here wanted to get evidence on me and then she could leverage it against you my dear" she said glaring at Chrissie, who was red faced. "That way, it would make you stop your obsession with her.....sort of like blackmail, am I right Marcy?"
Marcy could only stare at her, obviously not being able to answer.
"Yeah I think that's it. I thought. Anyways, Chrissie I should have told you before, these two are sleeping together."
Chrissie stared daggers across the room at the news as Gina looked at Marcy.....their secret was out!
Oh no....Chrissie knows now.....if we ever get out of this, our lives are ruined....
"I guess it figures because they are roommates, but so different. Oh well, I guess opposites attract"'
"What do you see in her Marcy anyway?" Perkins added, loving the spotlight. "Maybe it's her big boobs?" Perkins squeezed them, getting a high squeal out of Gina. Perkins could only laugh as she checked her phone.
"Well the other two haven't showed theirselves yet, so I better get up there to greet them, right?"
Perkins let out a sinister laugh as she left the small room, locking it. At once Chrissie squirmed and twisted, but the bonds cut deeply into her wrists. Perkins made sure she wouldn't get loose. Gina and Marcy retried their bonds, but it was futile. The girls were at the mercy of their school nurse and her male accomplice. Marcy and Gina tried to go back to back to try and free the other and they were so busy that they didn't see Chrissie who had made it across the floor and gave Gina a swift kick, making her tumble over.
"MMmrrrcccyyyy ssssss mmnnnn!!" Chrissie screamed into the gag as she looked pissed at Gina.
Marcy is mine you fat bitch. It's also your fault we're in this mess......But I promise, if we get out of here, you'll regret it!
Marcy could only stare at Chrissie and could only hope Gina wouldn't be hurt.....if they all got out alive that is.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile Suzy and Missy had got "Chrissie's" text and were heading towards Perkins's office and right into a trap....

TBC....
distresseddudes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by distresseddudes »

HI,

I'm new here and I'm still trying to figure out what to write (lol) but I have taken the time to read some of the stories on here, but I have to say yours is very intriguing. It has the usual bondage plus alot of drama. It also seems like Gina is the real damsel in distress and now that their secret (being a gay couple) is out, there might more trouble down the line for her because Chrissie can't even see straight when it comes to Marcy. Anyways, i'm sure the tables will be turned on Perkins and her male partner (Hopefully? :shock: ) Looking forward for more!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic