The Binder M/F+

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Binder M/F+

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I figured I would try my hand at writing again. This one is not intended to be realistic but more a bit of fun. It is an idea I have been thinking about for a while. It will follow earth’s newest super villain ‘The Binder’. I hope you enjoy! :)

It is a warm late summer’s evening. The weather is still and calm but the surroundings are dark. The full moon illuminates certain items which in turn darkens others. In this area there are few houses, cars and people. Instead there are rolling green hills, farmland and the occasional cottage or small village. It is a quiet evening apart from the occasional cry of a distant animal.

A mobile phone vibrates in the back seat of a vehicle acting as an interruption to the otherwise peaceful setting. It moves slowly towards the back rest almost as if it is alive. The vehicle itself occasionally shakes slightly due to the suspension but this is not caused from the phone. Suddenly another noise can be heard from the trunk.

A woman in her late thirties has been stripped nearly naked. Just her tan pantyhose covers her legs with the rest of her body uncovered. She is in good condition and has long brown curly hair with deep hazel eyes. She is approximately 5”6 in height.

Her body is contained within ropes. Her arms have been pulled behind her back with white cotton ropes around her wrists and elbows secured tightly to keep them there. Her large breasts contained in a breast harness with two ropes secured above and below them to pin her arms to her back.

Further along her restrained figure a neat yet secure crotch rope is located around her waist and between her legs. The rope parts her ass cheeks making her already round large behind seem slightly bigger.

Further ropes are secured around her ankles, shins and thighs. To finish a rope has been secured tightly between her ankles and wrists to hogtie her. Her pantyhose clad soles as a result are facing up and on display yet with nobody to see them.

Her ID badge which lies next to her phone reveals her name as Kendall and her occupation as detective. The neatly folded short sleeved black dress with matching heels placed on top gives a clue as to her usual outfit.

Despite her lonely and humiliating predicament she is not pleading for help. The large blue ball gag which parts her lips makes this difficult but instead she is playfully struggling, engrossed in her predicament. Her moans are becoming more sensual. She tenses and relaxes her shoulders appearing to yearn for more. Her present position is tight and secure but she has no wish to be rescued.

A little while later a car pulls in behind her vehicle having recognised its description. Two women step out of it as they open the trunk in a hurry before pausing in bewilderment. It appears they are too late.

The pair look at each other and the story quickly becomes a familiar one. The man walks back to the car to radio an update.

“We’ve found her. Kendall is safe although it appears we have reached her too late. Just like the others her mind has been wiped. She is extremely submissive and wants to be tied. She is showing the same behaviours as the others rescued. We think its the work of The Binder.”

“Such a shame. She will need to be placed with the others. Do what you must. It appears a new supervillain is in town.” Is the response radioed back.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good you are back [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] ! Intriguing inro I must say, I am looking forward where to you will take this tale'!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Good you are back @Bigballgag1 ! Intriguing inro I must say, I am looking forward where to you will take this tale'!
Thank you! In truth i’m still in two minds whether this will suit a short few chapter story or more of a series. :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Excellent writing, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. This is very intriguing and I am looking forward to your next installment.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Love the premise of this bondage story.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Excellent writing, @Bigballgag1. This is very intriguing and I am looking forward to your next installment.
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed! :)
Tiengag5 wrote: 1 year ago Love the premise of this bondage story.
Thank you! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic