A Late Night at the Climbing Wall (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Penguin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Late Night at the Climbing Wall (M/F)

Post by Penguin »

I looked at my watch and it was ten to ten meaning there were only ten minutes left until the climbing wall closed for the day. Everyone else left at the climbing wall was packing up to go home. I looked at Annie and gave her a wink; she knew what I was planning to do next.

Earlier in the day during the gap between mine and Annie's lectures which lined up on Tuesdays we walked up the hill which gave a fantastic view over the city and ate our packed lunches. Annie knew that I had a crush on James and I had told her how I was going to tie him up when we were left alone at the climbing wall tonight. All I had to do was give James a reason to stay until everyone else had left and then get him to do a climb so I would be able to suspend him in mid-air helpless when belaying him down. What better place is there to tie someone up than a climbing wall full of ropes. James was one of the staff at the climbing wall and worked there on weekends so he had the keys to lock up. Whenever we went climbing, he always said he would lock up when we were done so the other staff on duty could go home slightly early.

I told James that I wanted to have one last go at the tricky overhang that I couldn't quite do earlier and asked if he would belay for me. Thankfully he agreed, so we got the ropes sorted and I started climbing. Step one done. I quickly made my way up the vertical section clipping the carabiners onto my rope as I went along. When I reached the top of this section, I clipped on the next carabiner and waved goodbye to Annie and the rest of our climbing group as they left. All I had to do now was finish my climb and then get James climbing. I was now about eight meters off the ground and had to do the hard overhang section that over the course of three meters went almost horizontal. There were two bolts on this section; one in the middle and one at the end. Taking my time, hanging on the wall almost upside down I eventually made it to the first bolt and clipped on the carabiner. Now to do the part I had never managed before, I chalked up my hands and carefully started making my way across to the next bolt. After that bolt there was a tight upwards corner which lead to the wall going vertical again for the final eight meters of the climb. With some encouragement from James I finally made it to the next bolt and clipped on the carabiner. I set my feet on holds on the underside of the wall whilst using my right hand to pull on another hold towards my feet. I then reached round the corner with my left hand and found a handhold. As I let go with my right hand to move it onto the vertical section, I lost the force keeping my feet on their holds so they slip off and I swung around away from the wall causing me to fall off completely. James had given me about half a meter slack rope, so that's how far I fell before the jerk of the rope stopped me. Oh well, I couldn't do the climb but my plan was still working, I just had to get James climbing now. "Unlucky Mary, so close maybe next time" James said before he slowly started lowering me down. Just before my toes could touch the ground he stopped lowering me and proceeded to tie the rope to a hook on the floor.

"James what are you doing?" I asked.

"I just need the toilet, I'm sure you'll be ok there for a minute" he replied with a smirk and left the room. I started to worry about what that smirk meant so started trying to pull myself up with the rope so I could unclip the carabiner from my harness but I couldn't find the strength after all the climbing.

About a minute later James came back in with a bag and set it down next to me.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the Idea! :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nice to see a story in a different setting. Welcome aboard.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice start, liked the change of situation from feeling in control to being left hanging!
I wonder if Annie was in on it - looking forward to hearing more.
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

As a climber, I’m super excited about where this is going :D
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

Dang, this is an excellent scenario. Suspended in a public setting unknowing of what is going to happen. I hope you post more chapters of this story!
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic