New in Town (FFF/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 5118

New in Town (FFF/F)

Post by Deleted User 5118 »

The alarm clock went off at 6:30. Maxine didn’t have to get up, self employed people rarely do, but she’d go crazy if she slept in. She forced herself out of bed and walked to the window shade and opened it. The sunlight hit her eyes light a freight train. Once her eyes adjusted she looked upon the the gigantic lake that could easily be mistaken for an ocean with the beach that stretched for miles.

While it might not have been the coast, it was just as beautiful. Maxine went to the kitchen and cooked herself some breakfast. She had some ham, buttered toast and coffee and set the all out on the balcony. She walked back in the apartment to grab her laptop and her rechargeable e-cigarette and proceeded back out on the balcony, still dressed in her baby blue pajamas.

This had become a daily routine for Maxine. Sometimes, she’d catch the guy next door on his balcony in the morning. He had complemented her looks on a few occasions, which was flattery that she accepted.

Maxine was no bombshell beauty, but she was quite cute. Standing at just 5’1” with a B-Cup breast size and auburn hair fell to her shoulder blades, she wasn’t the first girl that guys would approach, but she could land one if she tried. It’s just a shame that she wasn’t looking at the moment. Being only 23, however, meant there was plenty of time to get one.

Living next to water is something that Maxine needed, she use to live near the coast in Houston with her boyfriend before they broke up a month ago. And it was quite a bad break up. She caught him cheating and there was no salvaging the relationship after that. She moved to this lakeside area in Arkansas a month ago, but this was but a temporary arrangement as this apartment was a bit pricey. This just happened to be the same town her cousin lived in and would eventually move in with her.

The reason Maxine wasn’t with her cousin now was because she was waiting for her soon to be ex-husband to move out, which he wasn’t able to do for another month. Maxine would be able to live in this apartment by the lake, if only she could soundproof the walls, which her landlord wouldn’t let her do.

Maxine was a voice actor, who mostly made her money doing voices for online animations, audio plays etc. Because this line of work required her to sometimes get loud, soundproofing was a big requirement. Until she could move in with her cousin, she was doubling the work on on her other job, as a CG modeler and Character designer for independent animation projects.

It was lucky that Maxine was quite the workaholic, otherwise wouldn’t have been able to come out to Arkansas. While she did earn her money, she was not rolling in dough.

She found her financial situation quite amusing as she took another puff on her e-cig, ‘Become an animator and get rich, they said,’ she thought to
I herself, “If I was as rich as they thought I could be, I’d have bought the house on the hill over there’.

———

The house that Maxine referred to was just a about six blocks away, counting a two mile drive uphill. The house itself, though not a mansion, was still big enough to imply that whoever lived in it was fairly well off. This was somewhat true for Evelyn, who climbed out of her queen size bed, located in a bedroom that was as big as Two of Maxine’s apartments. As she threw the covers off, revealing her naked body, she also threw partially off of her just as naked girlfriends, Valery and Yumi.

Evelyn stood up at 5’8”, breasts were D sized and her red hair was fluffy, but dropped only at the middle of her neck. While she was the owner of the house she lived in, she didn’t buy it herself. The people that made the purchase were her parents who spoiled her. Evelyn had no desire to work or earn a living for herself. Her attitude was as rotten a skunks tail. Her spoiled attitude was at one point, too much for even her parents. After some heated arguments, Evelyn was cut off and disowned at the age of 25. Evelyn, now 27, might have had to sell the house her parents bought for her, were it not for her girlfriends. Actually, they could be better described as lackies with benefits.

Yumi was a rather tall Japanese woman that stood 6’1”, also had D sized breasts and was 24 years old. Came to America as a student and dropped out shortly after she met Evelyn. She stayed legally after getting married to Evelyn, although they would never publicly call each other “wife”, simply because Evelyn wanted their relationship to be open without barriers.

That openness would land Evelyn her second girlfriend, Valery, who was objectively the most beautiful person in the room. Fancying herself a classic beauty, she owned a big collection of dresses and accessories. She had a perfect figure, stood at 5’6” and was 26 years old with golden blonde hair. She was also the one who really earned money for Evelyn, whereas Yumi merely worked as a barista at a coffee shop, Valery sold jewelry at a local dealer.

Last night was a night just like any other. A night where Evelyn would tie up both women, gag them, tickle them to near death, spank them, and ending in a three way. For most people, this would be a rather eventful night, but since this was every night for each of these women, all Evelyn could say was, “I’m bored.”

Yumi stirred in bed, having just heard her lover speak. She sat up, her hands handcuffed in front of her. The only thing she could muster in response was “Huh?”

“The excitement just isn’t there anymore,” said Evelyn, “We need to spice things up.”

Valery at this point had sat up in the bed as well. She pulled the duct tape that was over her mouth off, “Do you want to move our games back to the dungeon?”

Anytime Evelyn got bored, usually one solution was to simply move their games to another room. They would eventually make their rounds to every room in the house, but a favorite was the basement that was turned into a dungeon before Evelyn was cut off. Evelyn, however, answered, “I don’t think that’s it.”

Yumi got up and walked over to Evelyn, “Well I’ve been wanting to dom for a while,” she said putting her handcuffed arms over the redhead and brought them down to put her in a tight embrace, “ I can tie you up or we can both tie up Valery.”

“I still don’t think that’s it,” Evelyn said, allowing herself to be hugged tightly.

Valery got herself out of bed to join the taller girls, “You don’t want us to be your helpless prisoners anymore?” She playfully asked.

“That’s the problem,” said Evelyn, “You two don’t feel like real captives. You can improve your acting skills all you want, but it’s all just role play.”

The other two women knew Evelyn long enough to know she never joked about these things. So it didn’t surprise them at all when she said, “I want to see real fear in someone’s eyes when I tie them down. I want to see real confusion when I tickle their feet, hear real pain when from their gagged mouth when I slap their ass. I want to see real despair when they know that I have total control over them.”

Valery and Yumi were completely incapable of saying no to Evelyn. Even when they tied her up, Evelyn would simply “dom from the bottom”. Nonetheless, they saw fit to subtly let her know of the flaws in her thinking. Yumi spoke up, “So you just want to break the law?”

“I really don’t care about the law l, here.” Said Evelyn.

“One problem I see is that there aren’t that many people living around here. Same with the surrounding towns. Somebody would notice when someone was missing.” Valery chimed in.

“Let’s go to Atlanta, there’s bound to be a party girl or prostitute no one will miss.”

“Do you think we can pay for the gas?” While this didn’t deter her, Valery’s words did close off this avenue for Evelyn.

If there was one thing she finally learned after nearly draining Valery’s bank account is that money is a finite resource. “I guess not,” Evelyn relented.

However, her lovers were absolutely unable to say no. Yumi kissed Evelyn on the cheek and said, “We’ll keep our eye out. There’s always a tourist or two by the lake. Maybe we’ll get lucky.”

Evelyn sighed and returned Yumi’s kiss on her lips, faced forward to do the same for Valery, “You’re right,” she said, “You two better get ready for work, I’ll clean up. And after I clean, I’ll go hunting.”
Last edited by Deleted User 5118 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The first part sounds intriguing - someone is going to be kidnapped, I guess :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Very good introduction, this story is going to be good. :)
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

How did this person get deleted so quickly?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LatexLover[/mention] No one gets deleted. People delete themselves.
You'd be surprised how often this happens.
A lot of these people are the same ones that have been appearing and disappearing for years now.

I'm not saying this is the case with this particular author, but having been here nearly a decade, I can attest to the fact that many are uneasy with having a kink/interest in this stuff and have trouble coming to terms with it.

Hopefully the author will come back.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago @LatexLover No one gets deleted. People delete themselves.
A lot of these people are the same ones that have been appearing and disappearing for years now.

I'm not saying this is the case with this particular author, but having been here nearly a decade, I can attest to the fact that many are uneasy with having a kink/interest in this stuff and have trouble coming to terms with it.

Well that’s just sad. I know growing up in a religious household can make someone feel like having a kink is somehow evil.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

[mention]LatexLover[/mention] perhaps was religious household that force this person to dell account.
Deleted User 5143

Post by Deleted User 5143 »

Plueschbabycd wrote: 4 years ago @LatexLover perhaps was religious household that force this person to dell account.
LOL, no I was just spending too much time on this site. I just needed to delete myself temporarily to gain a sense of moderation. And I'm actually cool with my religious family, so no they didn't force me to do anything. I'll work on the next chapter before too long.

Sorry for the scare everyone.
Deleted User 5143

(DOUBLE POST, SORRY)
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago @LatexLover No one gets deleted. People delete themselves.

I definitely get that, Ive more than once deleted accounts on various services. Even to this day I once in a blue moon mull over deleting my account here or on deviantart. There is always that lingering fear of what happens if it gets discovered
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Deleted User 5143

Maxine finished a commission for one of her blog's subscribers and then went on a jog by the lake's shore. She ran three whole miles, before stopping at the beach. She removed her shoes and stepped into the water. The lake was well maintained by the locals and very clear because of it. The one thing that was missing was the waves that she would jump into as they came at her back at the Gulf of Mexico. She got some waves though, as the motorboats sped by they would throw some small waves at her as she waded in until she was neck deep in the water.

After a few minutes of beating the summer heat in the water, she walked back on the beach. Her black sports bra and her red jogging shorts clung to her skin more tightly as she emerged. As she walked off the beach and toward a small block full of shops, carrying her shoes in hand, she could already feel herself drying off. She walked by the jewelery store as a worker was walking in. She could have sworn that the store worker was eying her as she walked by. 'Must have been my imagination', she thought. Maxine wasn't homophobic but she was a very straight woman. The thought of sleeping with another woman in that way was never on her mind.

Maxine didn't have internet at the apartment. What was even the point, when you were only going to stay there for a month or two? Especially when she could walk down to this great coffee shop and take care of her business there. After a shower she did just that, putting on a shirt with a yellow and blue tiedye pattern along with a skirt that matched, strapped on her sandals and headed down to the coffee shop. There she ordered a black coffee and a muffin, then took her usual spot next to the window that faced the lake. The barista that handed her the order was a tall asian woman, and again, Maxine couldn't help but think that her eyes had that lusty look about her. She shrugged it off and took her seat. After about six hours of working on CG commissions, updating her blog and sending emails, decided it was time for a break. She packed up her things and left.

-----------------------

Evelyn spent the entire afternoon cleaning. It was about the only thing she was willing to do that required work. Afterall, who wants to live in a filthy house. Obviously the sheets needed to be washed and the bed made. She vaccuumed as well, did dishes and even dusted. She did it all while not bothering to get dressed. Before she finished the chores, she did her favorite chore, which was sorting out the bondage equipment. As she took the cuffs, gags, toys and unused rope to the dungeon, she thought about all the things she said this morning. Oh what a thrill it would be to grab some random girl and use all this stuff on her and to watch her struggle in it. She'd be searching high and low, but this was August. The time to do this would have in a month ago, when all the tourists were coming in for the 4th of July. Out of towners are a rare breed after the summer. She would still play with Yumi and Valery in the meantime, afterall this search could take months.

After showering she walked down to the beach. She liked to take long walks along side it, but she couldn't swim so she didn't go anywhere near the water. She wouldn't even get on the sand, as it would get in her red tennis shoes. That was the big eccentric thing with Evelyn, all the clothing she owned was black and red. Red matched her hair and red is a sexy color, so that became her motif since she was a teenager. On this day, she was wearing red skinny jeans, and a red button down shirt with a gothic design on the back. Some people in small towns like this one would usually look at her as some kind of freak, which even she would proudly admit she was, but people in this town were just too conserned about their own business to even notice an anti-social, spoiled rich girl.

After walking for an hour and a half, Evelyn got hungry. She decided to eat at Yumi's coffee shop, so that's where she headed. As she approached, her eyes lit up at the tiny cutey that she saw walking out the door. If there was even a flaw that interfered with her cuteness, Evelyn didn't notice it. Time seemed to slow down as this girl walked by. Everything about her seemed perfect, but the thing that really sold her was the feet. The feet she saw in those sandles were very remenicent of an angel in a renosance painting. The best part was that she looked like she might have been from out of town, at least that's what Evelyn guest, she had seen just about everyone except for her.

Evelyn kept her distance as the young woman walked down the block. After Evelyn felt she couldn't be detected, she started following. Her desination was an apartment complex just three blocks away from the beach, and two away from the shop Yumi worked at. 'If only I could figure out which one she lives in', Evelyn thought. It was something she didn't have to wonder for long, because the cutey came back out onto a balcony on the second floor. This time she was barefoot, and Evelyn's horemones went into overdrive. She stood there in a trance as she watched the girl vape for a few minutes and then walk back in the apartment. Evelyn snapped herself out the trance. She counted how many doors the balcony was from the hallway, "Three!" She exclaimed.

She ran back to the coffee shop, all while repeating to herself, "Three blocks from the beach, two blocks from the shop, three doors from the hall!"

Evelyn burst into the coffee shop, where she saw Yumi and Valery sitting next to the window. "Hey! Evelyn!" said Valery, "What a lovely surprise to see you here! We're on break, come sit with us!"

Evelyn race walked her way to her girlfriends and blurted out, "Three blocks from the beach, two blocks from the shop, three doors from the hall!" which drew the gaze of two customers and Yumi's co-worker for a moment.

Evelyn sat and calmed down, "What does that mean?" asked Yumi.

Evelyn tried to hide her excitement so as not to draw anymore attention to herself, "You had a customer wearing a yellow and blue dress in here, right?"

"Oh yeah, she was working on her computer here for a long time. She's cute, isn't she?" said Yumi.

"Damn right," responded Evelyn. Then she whispered closely to her girlfriends, "And that's why I want her."

Valery and Yumi knew where this was going, but there was no way they could stop it. In Yumi's case, she didn't really want to. The girl was good looking and she didn't think she would get a piece of her otherwise. "How do you want to do it?" She asked.

-------------------------

Later that night, after sunset, Evelyn drove her van down to the town and found a parking space adjacent to the apartment building. As luck would have it, the girl was on her balcony, vaping, again.

"Oh! Her!" Valery said with a tone of voice that let everyone know that she was finally on board, "I saw her this morning! She had on jogging clothes!"

"Let's go." commanded Evelyn.

All three were dressed in black so they couldn't be seen very well, but they were dressed casually enough so that it didn't attract attention. They walked into the building with a big suitcase on wheels that could have easily fit a person under 5'5" in it if they were in the fetal position. Evelyn noted the location of the security cameras as they waited for the elevator. Her heart raced as they made their way up. They got off on the second floor, and walked to the third door. Evelyn again noted the cameras and had Valery and Yumi get on either side of her to hide her from view. Evelyn took a deep breath and knocked.

-------------------------

Maxine had finished out her vaping cartridge and tossed it into the trash. She was planning on finishing just one more commission before she turned in. She'd already changed into a pair of pink pajamas and brushed her teeth. The only thing she didn't do was use the little girls room. She did so. After flushing the toilet, she began to walk back to her room, when she heard a knock at the door. It was almost 9 o'clock, who could it be at this hour? She walked to the door and looked into the peep hole, and saw three women dressed in black. All of them looked vaguely familiar, but she couldn't say from where. "Who is it?" She asked.

The red haired one spoke up, "We're your neighbors from upstairs, we were wondering if we could have a word with you?"

Perplexed, Maxine went ahead and opened the door. As soon as she had shown her face, it was met with the redhead's hand over her mouth all of a sudden as she forced her way in and tackled Maxine to the floor. The other two women quickly got in and shut the door. The redhead was on top of her now, pining her to the ground with a hand still over her mouth. Maxine started yelling like crazy into the hand did whatevery she could to fight the redhead off. This fight was shortlived as the other two women came and grabbed legs.

The next thing Maxine knew was that her ankles were being tied together with rope. One woman was doing the tying and the other had a firm hug around her legs, preventing her from fighting back. Then the women held her arms down. She continued to struggle and make noises. The redhead let go of her mouth, but there was no time to yell and alert the neighbors as two pieces of cloth that had a silky taste were stuffed into her mouth. The redhead asked the blonde for something, and the blonde produced a role of duct tape.

The women turned Maxine onto her stomach as she tried to spit whatever it was that was in her mouth out, but she was prevent from doing so as a long strip of duct tape was wrapped around her head. With no way to make noise, all Maxine could do was struggle as all her invaders worked to tie her hands together. They then took a third piece of rope and tied her hands and feet together, putting her in a hogtie that was so strict that her hands could touch the souls of her feet.

Maxine continued to struggle and grunt into her gag as the women stood and seemed to admire the work they just did. The Asian woman said, "Those panties sure keep her quiet, I can barely hear her make a sound."

Maxine did a double take, 'Panties?' There was very little time to think about that as the blonde knelt beside her agian and lightly ran her fingernails up and down her feet. The reaction was immediate as Maxine's toes curled and she let out a long giggle.

"Oooh, ticklish to the touch," said the blonde.

"Quit screwing around," the redhead said with an odd laugh that followed, "Let's go see if she has anything valuable.

The tree women started searching her living as Maxine lay there, struggling with the hogtie. 'Valuables?' she thought to herself, 'Do they think I'm loaded? What could I possibly have?'
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good chapter, this is a great read. :)
Deleted User 5143

Maxine thrashed against the hogtie as her assailants looked through her living room and kitchen. She was trying to call out, hoping the neighbors would hear her cries. Thus far, the panties that filled her mouth along with the duct tape seemed to do it's job. The thing that confused Maxine the most, though, was that the three women that just tied her up were opening cabenets and closets, but none really seemed to be looking for anything. They didn't even reach into the spaces to dig through. What could it be that these three were really after? It was approximately ten minutes of this before her captors came by her once again. They all sat down next to her, this is when her struggle stopped and she froze.

They all sat in silence, staring at her, smirking. The thing that got Maxine to flinch was when the redhead reached out and touch her face. The asian woman played with her hair a little bit, but then she felt two hands rubbing up and down her thighs, something that made her especially uncomfortable. She made unintelegable noises into the gag, demanding that they not do that. The only response was from the redhead, "Shut up," she barked.

Maxine got quiet and focused on the menacing face in front of her, "This is disapointing," said the redhead, "Usually a girl has something valuable lying around the house. Stuff like jewelery, fancy clothes, shoes. But all I see here is junk! What are those?" She asked pointing at a shelf full of anime DVDs, "What's that?" she followed pointing to a shelf of manga.

"You're holding out on us," said the blonde.

"You surely have something, somewhere we haven't looked," said the Asian girl.

Maxine tried to explain that she didn't have anything that lavish, but of course the gag prevented her from doing so.

"You'd better tell us where you have something valuable, or you're going to regret it!" the redhead demanded.

Maxine muffled protests but then she felt those same fingernails scratching up and down her feet, she began to giggle and thrash wildly. The asain girl joined in by tickling her ribs, which turned her giggles into uproarious laughter, "You'd better tell us, or I won't let them stop." The redhead laughed.

Maxine didn't know how she could tell them when she was gagged, but in between laughs, she repeated the word "Bedroom!" in a muffled tone, "Bedroom! Bedroom!"

"What was that?"

"Bedroom!"

"Bedroom?"

"YMPH!!"

The redhead told the other two to stop. Maxine was relieved, she hated being tickled and how she wanted it to stop. She didn't have anything valuable to her knowledge, other than her computer, but as long as she was left alone she could once again try to alert the neighbors. There wasn't much movement she could make with both her hands and feet tied behind her back, but she thought she could try to catterpillar her way to the door and once there she'd bang on it with her feet in the hopes that someone would hear her. This would've been posible if it weren't for what came next.

The redhead brandished swiss army knife. Maxine let out a terrified gagged scream when she saw the blade in front of her face. "We came here because we've heard something valuable, and we don't wish to leave empty handed," said the redhead, "So if you don't have anything of worth, we might consider taking you instead!"

Maxine screamed again and shook her head no, "We'll tell you what though, we'll give you a chance. We won't take you under one of two conditions," The redhead said standing up and walking behind Maxine. Maxine turned her head to look at her captors, "Either you have something valuable, or..."

The redhead interupted herself grabbed Maxine's pajama pants. Using the knife, she cut a the elastic strap that held the pants at her hip and starte ripping downward. Maxine closed her eyes and protested into the gag, but she didn't dare move lest the knife would cut her. After they had her pants completely ripped off, the redhead knelt down, undid the hogtie and sat Maxine up on her knees. Maxine blushed at the sight of being exposed in her panties in front of three other women. Maxine watched as the woman tied a new rope around her waist like a belt, looped a few knots, and Maxine made another gagged fuss when she saw that the woman was threading the rope betwee her legs. The was pulled tight, right in the sensative spot. Maxine groaned as the knot was cinched behind her and she was pushed back onto the floor. The hogtie was reapplied, just as tight but this time with a crotch rope connected to her hands and ankles. Maxine already had an extra hard time moving, making it to the door might not be possible without making a mess, but then she felt her big toes being tied together, pulled back and tied to her ankles. Again the three women admired their work and the redhead knelt down at maxine's face once again.

"I know a girl like you knows how to masturbate. Especially one without a boyfriend," The blonde taunted.

Maxine didn't know how she knew this, or it was just a lucky guess, but she didn't care at the moment. She was trying to remain as still as possible.

The redhead smiled whild stroking Maxine's cheek, "I'll say again, if we don't find anything valuable, we'll be taking you. Unless, of course, if you can stay tied up like this for thirty minutes without cumming."

Maxine's plan to crawl to the door was dashed. She went from still to stiff withing a second. The redhead set a stopwatch on her cellphone and showed it to Maxine, "Thirty minutes, I'd better not see cum all over your panties. Come on girls."

The blonde scratched Maxine's feet one last time. The reaction was a laugh and a couple tugs on the crotch rope. Maxine went back to being as stiff as she possibly could. She made an effort to relax herself as she slowed down her breathing. Eventually she took deep breaths and finally calmed down. Her heard was still pounding, but her body wasn't tense anymore. She guessed this was the probably the easiest way to convince them not to kidnap her. Just stay still, and nothin happens, then they leave. Hopefully.

-----------------------

In the bedroom, the three soon to be kidnappers looked around Maxine's room. Valery looked through her closet, taking various types of clothing off of the hangers, "She doesn't have anything fancy, but these sundresses are all cute."

Yumi looked at Maxine's work desk which showed a project that Maxine was working on, "Our little tart seems to be an artist of some kind."

Evelyn wasn't the least bit curious about the bedroom. She just lay on the bed itself watching as the minutes slowly ticked down. She could feel herself getting excited as the the time went by and hearing her new pet occasionally moan. At the six minute mark, she shot up, "Time to claim our prize, girls," she said quietly so that Valery and Yumi could hear, but their prisoner couldn't.

-----------------------

Maxine was sweating bullets, it had more to do with her nerves. She was feeling hot, but a different kind of hot. The crotch rope teased her really badly, but she stayed still and didn't willfully tug it even once. It seemed like she was laying there for hours, and then the inturders came in and knelt beside her again. The redhead showed Maxine the phone, "Five minutes, and it appears you haven't cum yet."

"It looks like we'll have to leave her here." The Asian lemented.

"Shame," said the blonde, "She was really fun to tickle."

This statement made Maxine more nervous.

"Well, we have under five minutes so let's make the most of it," The redhead declaired.

"NMMMPH!!" Maxine yelled in protest, but it was no use. She felt fingers working their way up and down her body, primarily her feet and legs. She felt a few hands even reach under her pajama shirt and tickle her ribs. Maxine laughed, her toes curled, her legs jolted and her body unconsiously tried to pull away from the tickles, when she realized, 'The crotchrope!' her movements from the tickling were causing the crotchrope to rub her something ferce. She knew what was coming, and she had to hold it in. She tried, her best as her lauging got weaker to the point where it came out in little squeaks. Her body couldn't take it any more as she felt a big stain form in her panties. Not long after, the women stopped.

Maxine lay there trying to catch her breath as her captors stood up and started laughing.

"Oh my!" said the blonde, "She was really holding it in!"

The redhead stopped laughing long enough to show the stopwatch app on her phone to Maxine, "Just one more minute. You were so close."
HomeIntruder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HomeIntruder »

Excellent story! Looking forward to the next part!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

This story is great, well done :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic