The Robbery (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Buster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Robbery (M/F)

Post by Buster »

It was a cold December night, Jane was sitting alone in her flat. Jane was 24 years old, medium height brunette woman with a cute bottom and lovely perky breasts. She was sitting on the sofa watching TV. She was wearing a smart black suit, but no shoes, they lay exactly where she’d kicked them off. There was a knock on the door, startling Jane. She wasn’t expecting any visitors. She walked over to the door and looked through the peephole, it looked like an Amazon delivery person. She opened the door, ‘hi, can you please sign this?’ Said the delivery man, as Jane bent down to sign she saw the mans hand move. It was then she realised she hadn’t ordered anything. Too late. The man shoved her back into the flat, Jane tried to scream, but just as she got the air into her lungs she felt a leather gloved hand slammed down on to her mouth. “MMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!!!!!” She screamed.
“Quiet bitch! Where’s the jewels and cash? Tell me or maybe I’ll cop a little feel” The man said.
Jane froze in horror. Before she could do anything the man rolled her onto her front and taped her hands together. The man then taped her feet together.
“Ready to tell me?” He whispered into her ears, she nodded.
“They’re in a safe in my wardrobe, the codes 8152, please don’t hurt me!” She begged.
“Thanks sweetie.” He said, he reached up and gave her breast a squeeze, “MMM...thats good!” He whispered in her ear. Before leaving to clear out the safe, the man took out a large orange ball gag, he shoved it roughly into her mouth and pulled the strap tight around her head. Jane squealled, drool was already starting to dribble over the gag and down her face. He left her lying there as he cleared out her safe and then her purse.
“Now you enjoy your little lie down sweet cheeks, I’m sure someone will find you.” He said, as he ran his hand along her leg. Before leaving he gave her arse a good squeeze, she squealed and tried to writhe. He chuckled, stood up and left.

Continued in Part 2!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Short, straight and to the point :)
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Good start! Plus, I love ballgags.
Buster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Buster »

Part 2
I am so sorry about the delay in posting part 2!
Jane lay on the floor, scared stiff that the man would return. After waiting for a while she realised he wouldn't. Sighing with relief she began to work out how to escape. She began to wriggle, muffled grunts came out. She managed to wriggle her way across the floor towards the kitchen. As she wriggled she could feel her skirt lifting, grunting with annoyance she pressed on. After what seemed an epic struggle she managed to wriggle and writhe her way into the kitchen. Jane paused there, struggling to catch her breath through the large gag. She could feel the aches on her arms and legs from the struggle. She began to think of a way to get herself upright, she wriggled her way over to the fridge. She managed to push herself up against the fridge so she was siting up. Grunting with annoyance as she began to feel drool leaking out around her gagged lips, it started to slowly wind its way down her chin and started to drip onto her blouse.
With great effort she began to push herself up against the fridge, after a final last push and moan of effort she was able to stand up. Triumph flooded through her, she'd be free soon! Now began the last leg, she hopped across the kitchen, careful to make sure she didn't fall. She reached the draw where the scissors were. Panting she paused to catch her breath. Sliding herself across the edge of the worktop she managed to get her bound hands over the handle for the draw. She carefully hopped forwards pulling the draw out. Scrabbling inside she found the scissors. Lifting them carefully out, she placed them on the worktop. She gently manipulated them so the blades were open, she then carefully rubbed her bound wrists up and down them. Success! She was free! She quickly reached up and pulled out the ball gag, she then bent down to cut her ankles free.
Panting she grabbed her phone and called the police.
The robber was never caught.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Good story, shame Jane wasn’t hogtied. Would have made her escape harder.
Buster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Buster »

Thanks, next one I write I'll put in a hogtie :D
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Cool story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Wow, great story! I liked the part where Jane managed to get herself upright and hop around.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Nice story 😉
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked that story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic