Cowboys and Outlaws. 5M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Cowboys and Outlaws. 5M/F

Post by WyattW5 »

a small part of a non bondage story I am working on. it is sometimes hard to add a realistic tie up scene in a story that is not generally based around bondage or tie up games. (I've read several books where the characters get kidnapped and never tied up buzzkill, lol) i was blocked with this story until I decided to add this little part. i hope a few people like it. mind the historical slang i add to it.

Heroine description eighteen years old. long blond hair bound tightly in a bun wearing a blue dress with a white apron overtop. her eyes are bluish grey. medium bust size. she has white stockings over black buckle shoes.

Wrapping her shawl around her shoulders she takes her basket and begins to walk around the backside of the bank to walk around the backsides of business’ as she made her way to a small pathway Lilian crossed the path with a young and handsome fellow wearing brown canvas coat and chaps his head was turned down and he was marching slowly. Lilian gave the man a polite smile before saying “excuse me” as she tried to nudge past him she felt the man's hands grip her by the wrist and shoulder pushing her against the wall.
“What do you think” a leathery glove was placed over mouth the man looks over to his left to see two bulky men rush forward gripping her other arm they work together. The young man clutched her mouth as one grab's at her feet and the other takes her wrists and the three men drag her away.
“Wait please this is a mistake you don’t need to”

Lilian managed before the young man holding her mouth had released her for a moment only to take a cloth and filling it in her lips she began to scream and beg before another cloth was bound between her teeth. She felt herself being tossed into the back of a wooden carriage her hands are bound together with the coarse rope used for cows and horses hides thicker than human flesh. Lilian whined as the rope burns her skin. Her feet were soon tied at the ankles and one of the men holding her jumped in placing his knee next to her belly before pushing her deeper into the wagon and throws a tarp over the wagon. Tying it down she heard an older harsher man call “go!” and she felt the wagon burst off to a rocky jolt. The tarp blocked everything but the sunlight through the edges of the cart. As Lilian tried to get up as she tried to kneel she a bump sent her tumbling back onto her belly groaning as she felt the carriage rumble over the bumpy dirt roads.

It was many hours later when the tarp was pulled off and only a bonfire alone is the light as Lilian caught the dark edges of trees on high looking down on her. Lilian was pulled from the wagon by a hefty burl of a man dragging her off the cart and is thrown before the fire. Looking around Lilian could not help but look around the faces surrounding her. Five men three were big burly brutes wearing thick canvas coats their stetsons were risen high and their demeanor was less than concerned. While two younger men sit next to the fire one was turning the meat of a rabbit or quail roasting over a spit.

“Did the banker get the note” the chubbiest man spoke slugging back his bottle of liquor.
“Yeah, we left it on the door of his bank” the second younger man spoke his thumb caressing the barrel of his rifle.
“Good lad”
“Do you, do you really think Mr. Greene will give us more time?” the man turning the spit began
“sure he will, Joshua Greene is a tenderfoot, he don’t want his family to get dirty or bloody, we hold his daughter, we can pretty well control him I reckon” the chubby man hands the bottle to another grizzled older man with a repeater at his side.
“If he goes to the Sheriff Pa!” the young man with the rifle spoke and Lilian began to talk when the chubby man stood up and kicked his boy in the stomach.

“You boys stop a yakkin... jeeus I shoulda known not bringing you Yella bellies along better you stay at home and milk the cows your better at that anyway no spine for the business of men” the leader snarls before sitting down. Another older man’s gaze held on Lilian’s form. She felt herself terrified to look at him taking deep breathes she was calming herself. Her father would give them what these men wanted and she would be free to go... they would not harm her... but the gleam in the silent man's eyes gave her room for concern.
“We gonna deal with her after the Banker gives you the deed right?” the man nods “yeah I said once we have what we need there is no point in keepin her round”

“If you don’t mind Piggot I’ve got the needins of a good cuddles I do” the man smiles standing up adjusting his belt buckle stepping closer to Lilian her eyes wide in fear she began to inch her way backward begging no pleading.
“hey there why do you get the first turn?” the other older man spoke thrusting the whiskey bottle into the hands of the one youth. The chubbiest man stood up like the dominant male of the group.

“Ease up we can all have a poke at'er magine she is juicier than a freshwater clam” the Chubby man stomps around the fire grabbing Lilan's arm. Lilian felt herself growing squeamish at the concepts these men had her thinking of. Imagining what they were going to do with her. Lilian tried to pull away wiggling and shuffling her shoulders and adjusting her feet Lilian seen a knife in the hand of the man to her left. Lilian squealed as she felt the blade cut at her gown.
“Plephf nohf” the girl cries out as the knife dug through the cloth cutting her chemise and even her flesh as the two men held her. Before she felt everything become still as the two men stopped holding her. As she looked into the bearded faces of the two men their attention was no longer on her. Following their gaze, her eyes came to the appearance of a man tall and strong a shotgun in his left hand resting on his right forearm.

“One twitch and you inhale!” the man’s voice thunders through the darkness of the forest. Everything was still as Lilian watched the man coming close.

“This ain’t no affair of yers boy leave off” the chubby man scowls
“Matter is it is an affair of mine... your trespassin” the man calls out his feet planted in the soil his entire frame seemed on edge.

“Trespassin, no one been on the Cooper range in fifteen years...”

“Don’t matter much the way you got this girl trussed up magine she ain’t here willingly” Lilian began to shake her head and the man holding her gave her a shake

“use yer‘ead boy... five of us to one of you... you ain’t got a snowsball chance in‘ell”

“I’ve had four men encircle you boys while we are gabbin like this...” the five men began to look around as if hoping to see the rifle barrels of their ambushers.

“I think yer fullasheet” the chubby man scowls holding his pistol.

“Don’t matter if I am... I’ve got two of ye dead rights”

“How so?” the man with the knife snarls looking over the shotgun and the large man with the shotgun reveals in his right hand while it was supporting the ten gauge shotgun it held the sizeable Colt revolver. Both guns aimed for the men's stomachs.
“Man can survive a shot to the ribs the shoulder even the chest... but no man can walk away from a gutshoot... tub like you... this scattergun can empty you out easier than a Grease gravy” the man spoke with a snarl and the chubby man looks down the shotgun was now a mere foot from his gut.

“What do you want?” the chubby man spoke his voice gone hoarse, his mouth forming saliva down his chin.

“I want the girl, let me have her my boys and I will leave you alone... we won’t speak a word of this to the Sheriff”

Lilian looks from the man to the Chubby man the leader seemed to contemplate sweat beading from his forehead.
“Alright take the girl and be gone with ya” Lilian drew a sigh of relief but the man did not lower his shotgun.
“Cut the binds on her ankles” the man obliged swiftly before the man gave Lilian a nod. His face was concealed by the brim of his hat and the darkness of the night but she was immensely relieved as she reached the man's side. His right hand found hers and he deposited the revolver to her hands
“run when you hear the first shot”
“Whuphf?”
Lilian spoke into the cloth as he turned Lilian heard the angry shout of the men behind her. Two blasts of fire erupt like thunder in the sky as Lilian ran forward frightened and alone she fell into a borough. Raising the pistol into her hands Lilian soon realized the gun was cocked and ready to fire. Her eyes held still on the action behind her as the sound of gunfire had lasted thirty seconds. But the silence was damning. She did not know if the large man had bested her rescuer or if he had successfully saved her life. As she lays in the dirt the gun heavy in her bound hands. A heavy breath was heard and Lilian's adrenaline was on high alert. A tall man steps into view.
“You can come out now it’s over”
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Nice read.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Absolutely!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic