House Party (F/F, M/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wrathofcon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

House Party (F/F, M/FF)

Post by wrathofcon »

Jennifer threw clothes around as she searched through the dresser, littering the bedroom floor with them. “Where is it?” she muttered. Pulling out the last shirt in the drawer, she slammed it shut, realizing that what she was looking for wasn't here.

Turning back to the other occupant of the room, Jennifer sighed and approached her. “You said it was in the dresser hidden with your clothes, but I didn’t see it. You didn’t lie to me, did you?” she asked, sitting on the desk chair. Or rather, on Mary's lap as she sat on the desk chair.

“MMMMPH” Mary cried into the towel in her mouth, letting Jennifer know her discomfort with the situation.

Jennifer giggled a bit at how Mary wriggled underneath her, trying to get free from the chair. Her wrists had been tied tightly with torn strips of her bedsheets, roped down onto the armrests of her chair. As for her her upper arms, another towel currently wrapped around both around the backside of the chair, keeping her anchored onto the chair totally.

At her legs, her upper thighs were tied together, which thankfully for Mary kept her legs closed. Her ankles however had been separated, tied each to one of the back legs on wheels in the back of the chair, keeping her legs otherwise bent uncomfortably under the chair- and kept her even further secured to the chair. Mary wasn’t standing up any time soon.

Jennifer stayed on Mary’s lap for a bit longer, reaching over and playing with her hair. “I gotta admit, you look pretty good, especially in this outfit,” she smiled. Mary grunted angrily at the comment of her clothing.

The ‘outfit’ in question was, in truth, the opposite of an outfit- Jennifer had broken in to Mary’s apartment just as Mary had been showering. While the water had covered her entering, it had been shut off very soon afterwards. This meant Jennifer had to strike fast to keep Mary out of the way while she went through her stuff. Plus, there was the question of where she hid her money…

Mary had exited the bathroom with just a towel draped over her body, covering her most sensitive body parts- partially. Jennifer was stunned almost at her legs, but not quite stunned enough to not grab her from behind, clamping her hand over Mary’s mouth.

“Alright, how is this going down?” she whispered into Mary’s ear. Mary whimpered, as she struggled. After only a few seconds, her struggling slowed down, and soon she was standing still with Jennifer holding her tight and close. “Ah, a good girl I see. That’s nice,” Jennifer commented, leading Mary into her bedroom…

Mary stared at Jennifer, her eyes a mix of fear and shock. Jennifer reached down and began to gently rub Mary’s thigh, eliciting an adorable whimper from her mouth. “I’m not gonna ask again. You can still nod yes or no- did. You. Lie. To me?” she asked, squeezing with each word to emphasize her point. Mary shook her head quickly ‘no’, crying into the gag as tears began to form in her eyes. Sighing, Jennifer pulled the gag out of her mouth.

“I-I swear, i-it should have b-been right in there, I don’t know w-where…” Mary was practically bawling at this point, stumbling over her words after the gag came out. Jennifer wasn’t having any of it- she placed her hand firmly over her mouth for the second time that night.

“Shshshsh, quiet down, don’t go alerting the neighbors. I’m not gonna hurt you. If you’re being honest,” Jennifer added the last part more as a bluff than an actual threat- she was fine with robbery, and even a little restraining. But physical harm was beyond her. “Now then. If it wasn’t there, where else might your money stash be? Did you move it?” she asked.

Once Mary had calmed down enough, Jennifer removed her hand from the girl’s mouth. “Well, I guess… maybe in the desk itself?” she offered gesturing over to the brown desk the chair both girls sat on had been. “I may have placed it there after borrowing some more from it, for a rainy day trip I guess.”

Jennifer smiled. “See? It’s not hard to just cooperate,” she said. Grabbing the towel, she prepared to place it back in Mary’s mouth.

“No, please! You just said, I’m cooperating, I’ll- MMMPHH” Mary cried as the gag was reapplied, and then tightened even harder than before for good measure. Jennifer smiled at her craftsmanship at keeping the gag tightly between Mary’s lips, leaving her to chew on it while her house was ransacked. Leaning in, Jennifer kissed Mary on the cheek, taunting “thanks for being such a nice host,” before moving to the desk.

In truth, the whole flirting and groping act was just that- an act. Jennifer wasn’t interested in Mary at all in that way, or any woman for that matter. But she had found that as far as intimidation goes, it was a pretty reliable method. Whenever she had only one captive during a burglary, she would play it up to really keep them afraid. It kept them from misbehaving- which more importantly meant it kept them out of the way from interrupting her work. She’d leave a note under a neighbor’s door to see tomorrow, to come and free her.

As Jennifer shifted through the desk, Mary had been wriggling lightly to try and free herself. Any small wiggles she made simply cause the chair to wheel forwards and backwards a bit, thanks to the way she was tied to the chair. Soon, she was panting into the thick towel in her mouth, as even small exertions made breathing difficult. She was truly stuck.

A crash sound from the entryway caused both women to freeze in place. Mary instantly jumped to the call, letting off a chorus of muffled cries for help into her gag as the adrenaline replenished her strength. Jennifer was just as quick, grabbing Mary’s mouth once again to keep her quiet.

“What the Hell is that?” she demanded, struggling to keep her voice to a whisper. “That better have just been a cat, or…” she let the threat hang in the air as she left the room silently.

Mary took her chance alone to struggle harder than ever. She bounced and squirmed in her seat as she tried to get out. Sweat dripped from her exposed skin, absorbing into the towels and bedsheets keeping her tied down. She couldn’t make any calls anymore, the towel gagging her having dried her mouth up too much for any sounds. But she knew she had to get out, now.

Mary didn’t have a cat. Or a dog, or any pet. Whatever that sound was, it had to have been human caused.

Outside Mary’s bedroom, Jennifer stalked towards the entryway. She rounded the corner, ready to see what caused the sound, right into a gun pointed at her.

“Hey,” a masked man said to her. “Let’s step inside, alright?”
Ill render you speechless ;) ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked the turn of events at the end! :)
Deleted User 2217

Post by Deleted User 2217 »

Excellent beginning! Very fun read. I hope there's more to come!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

I like it! Hope you keep it going!
wrathofcon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wrathofcon »

Thank you to the kind words! I have the second chapter in the works, and will try to have it up by the end of the week (around Saturday)!

I'm fairly new to writing this style of story, so please feel free to give me plenty of criticisms for areas I should try to improve at as well. Anything to make it better to read for you all
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Please continue! Great story with great writing!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good first chapter, I look forward to more :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I'm glad you are continuing this story as the first chapter was an amazing story with an interesting twist at the end. I will be very interested to see where you decide to take this story from here on out. Although you asked for criticism at the moment I do not have any to give, I just am thoroughly enjoying the story so far.
wrathofcon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wrathofcon »

Thanks to all the folks for the fine words! Here's the continuation. As a bit of a warning, the ending kind of steps things up- but I promise part 3 will not be graphic or anything.
------
Mary wriggled hard in her chair while Jennifer was gone. She pulled and tugged, muffling a storm into her gag, but the bonds held tight. Eventually, she rested. There wasn’t any hope she would get free, and perhaps it would be better if she just waited for it to pass over.

Once she rested, the silence in her room allowed her to listen in on the commotion happening outside-

Commotion? Mary thought to herself. Why would there be a commotion…

The sounds of fighting echoed from her kitchen. Grunting, hitting, and general wrestling noises entered her room. After a few more minutes, the sounds had died down…

Mary wriggled harder as a pair of shoes came towards her room. She didn’t know whose they were, but they were clearly different from the robber who had left her helpless a few minutes ago. The door opened, and Mary whimpered in fear.

Standing in the doorway was… someone. The outfit he wore made it hard to identify much more about him than that. He was a man- probably at least, Mary had no way to know. What scared her more was what he carried over his shoulder.

If Mary was scared, then Jennifer was livid. Here she was, doing a simple burglary, when some other loser comes in and points a gun at her! Not one to stand down easily, Jennifer had tried to fight back, of course.

To her credit, Jennifer wasn’t some idiot when it came to fighting. She had to know how, in order to survive on the streets like she did. She had instantly grabbed a hold of his hand with the gun, twisting it to force him to drop it, and then lunged forward, tackling him down.

The two wrestled for a few minutes, exchanging harsh blows, and few words. She had him pinned down at one point, but he had been able to toss her off. After some more grapples, he had her pinned down, in a reversal. His heavier weight made throwing him off impossible, so she had tried a different approach.

“Listen, if you’re here to ro-mbf!” she exclaimed as he jammed a ball gag, of all things into her mouth!

“I am here to rob you, and I made sure to come prepared to keep you out of the way,” he chuckled, a sinister tone in his voice. Flipping her over, the man began winding cords of rope around her wrists and elbows. Moving down, he wrapped her ankles and thighs just as tightly, coping a feel of her ass along the way.

Jennifer growled as he groped her. “Oh, shut it.” he said. “You should count your blessings- a lot of men would do a lot worse to you in my position,” he said to her. Having had his fill, he lifted Jennifer up and tossed her over his shoulder.

Jennifer tried to squirm as he carried her down the hallway. The whole time, he simply held her tighter and tighter as she moved and wiggled in his grasp. “Give it up, I’ve done this before. You’re staying put.” he whispered backwards.

Reaching a door that looked like it was a master bedroom, the man threw it open. To his surprise the lights were already on. To his greater surprise, there was a third person in the room.

He nearly dropped Jennifer when he saw Mary tied to the chair. The three were all motionless for what felt like an eternity to each of them. Mary and Jennifer wondered what he had planned for them both. He wondered what the Hell he walked in on.

Shaking off his shock, he moved over and tossed Jennifer onto the bed. She grunted as she landed, laying straight across. If he pulled the covers up, she wouldn’t even look like she had been captured.

Kneeling, he looked into Mary’s eyes. “Alright, I have two questions- just nod yes or no, okay?” he asked. “One- is this your house?”

Mary nodded.

He rubbed his chin, thinking. “Two- is she,” he gestured to Jennifer on the bed. “Also here to rob you?”

Once again, Mary nodded, this time with more hesitance.

He stood up, rubbing his temple. “Okay. I see. Well then, how about I do you a solid?” he continued. “I’ll take her with me- along with whatever else I manage to find around here,” he looked over to Jennifer. “Sorry sweetie, but consider it payback for scratching at my eyes. I have a few ways you could pay me back…” he said menacingly.

Jennifer screeched through the gag, but the sound was too muted to alert help. She was furious at this idea- first being tied up by another burglar, and now she was going to be… what? She had ideas, none of them pleasant, of what he might have planned.

Mary was likewise in turmoil. The first burglar had seemed harmless enough- she would steal some stuff and be gone. But this new one terrified her. If he was so willing to do this with another robber, what might he do with her? What if she made him upset in some way? She cried into her gag, but was similarly muted.

The man just laughed at the two women, crying and struggling helplessly. “I’ll be back in a few,” he taunted, turning and shutting the door behind him.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

This is a good story, another great chapter, well done :)
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Really enjoying this story a lot!
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

I really like this story. Can't wait to read more!
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Nice story, Please write Another chapter
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

I kinda want to hear what burglar #2 does with burglar #1... I hope this story continues!
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I know writing is hard. But you have such a good story going. I surely do hope that you can see you way to continuing it.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic